New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 32 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Troll in the Playground

Default I'm on a Boat! IC Thread

All the stewards are arriving at the boat for the first time . More accurately, an ocean liner. You have all heard that Ai bought the boat three months ago. She then had it refitted to her special specifications. You have no idea what to expect, which is good because you would be wrong. The first things you see as you walk up (besides the boat) are Ai, her personal maid/assistant, and the captain. Ai is wearing a mockery of a sailor outfit. First, it is in electric blue. The skirt does not really cover her bottom. Her midriff is showing between the top and bottom half. She has thigh high boots that are also electric blue. When everyone is assembled before her, she starts speaking.

"Welcome, everyone, to my new cruise ship. You may all introduce yourselves for a few minutes before I tell you about your first job. I think it will be very fun."

Ai lifts her leg up and her panties are showing. They appear to have Roland's face on them. She quickly realizes and puts her leg back down.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: I'm on a Boat! IC Thread

Jakeem Zulu
    Well that's a major turn-off.
    Jakeem mumbled to himself quietly after seeing Roland's face on her panties.
    YO DIS BOAT IS TIGHT SHAWTY, WHERE DA FLY HONEYZ AT, I NEED TO SHOW DEM SOME REAL PIMPIN
    Last edited by Divine Comedy; 2009-02-24 at 08:01 PM.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground

Youko Tsuki

Youko stares at Ai's skirt, waiting for a panty slip. As Roland's face emerges from under her skirt, he glances at Roland then back at her, then at the other stewards and grimaces. Throwing that thought to the side, Youko steps forward.

"Greetings, Ai! My name is Youko," His cat ears twitch and he kisses her hand. "Pleased to be at your service for the entire trip. Let me know if there is anything, ANYTHING, I can help you with."

He walks back to where the other guys are and smiles. "Anything." He says again with a wink.
    Games:
    He Is My Master - Sakura Urameshi.
    Jinenji and the Sword that Cuts Sky! - Yoshiko Watanabe.
    I'm on a Boat! - Youko Tskuki.
    Ride that Pony.
    This Old Malibu Dream House - Harmony Bear.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground

Haru Narita

Amongst the other stewards was a little boy dressed in a neat suit, carrying a guitar case scaled to his size.

Haru glanced aside, his eyes looking anywhere but at the indecency. Hoo boy, this is gonna be a long trip.

"Hey, I'm Haru. Nice to meet you."
    Last edited by Neon Knight; 2009-02-25 at 11:12 AM.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Troll in the Playground

BardGuy

A brute of a man emerged, Chikao bommed "My name is Chikao Kobayashi, captain of the this vessel and responible for security!" He drew his oversized bolt pistol at the stewards.
    "You all keep your eyes up and at attention, maggots! Before I blow your heads off.
    Last edited by Talkkno; 2009-02-25 at 02:06 AM.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Dwarf in the Playground

Jakeem Zulu
    CHHYEAAAH BOIIII
    Jakeem draws his sword from his cane and holds it in front of him.
    SHOW PROPER RESPECT TO A GANSTA, OR MAYBE IT LOOKS LIKE U WANT TA THROW DOWN. BRING IT, BLIZNATCH. I'M ABOUT TO GIVE YOU SOME WHITE MAN'S BURDEN.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Bugbear in the Playground

Saint Roland George Gregory the Fourth

"I am Saint Roland George Gregory the Fourth." Roland introduced himself with a charming smile. "You may remember me for my music. Go buy Sanctified. Please." He finished, clearing his throat.

"Oh lord." He muttered, watching the... black man do his thing. I guess that's just how they are. He shook his head as Ai exposed herself- again- and walked over to her, avoiding some weirdos. "Ai, these people seem... a little strange."

8. - Top - End - #8
    Troll in the Playground

Ai

"Strange or not this is my crew. It is really good to see you again, Roland. I thought I scared you off last time."

Ai grabs his hands and smiles at him.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Troll in the Playground

BardGuy

"Permission to engage?" He asked, as his aim became more steady.

10. - Top - End - #10

Roland

"Of course not, Princess." Roland responded, taking her hand and smiling at her.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Troll in the Playground

Ai

"Captain you are to maintain order on this ship not attack the crew! I will not have it. You provoked it carrying around weapons while meeting the crew."

Ai looks annoyed to have to say this.

"We are just about to start work too."

Ai looks back at Roland.

"You don't need to call me Princess. I am flattered though. We should meet more privately sometime. You always have been my favorite."

Ai blows him a kiss.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Dwarf in the Playground

Jakeem Zulu
    THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT, I PITY YOU, FOO
    Jakeem sheathes his sword once again. He then walks over to Ai, tips his hat and kisses her hand.
    I didn't think the owner of this boat would be more luxurious than the boat itself. Your judgment is impeccable.
    Jakeem then returns to the rest of crew, acting as if nothing happened.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Troll in the Playground

BardGuy

"Very well, what will you have us to do?" He said, gritting his teeth as he holstered his pistol.

14. - Top - End - #14

Gunter Stadfeldt

The very pretty man adjusted his floppy-brimmed bucket hat that went somewhat oddly with his immaculately-coifed hair and powder-blue suit.

When he saw Jakeem and the captain draw on each other, he threw his arms open wide; it was unknown he was just that enthusiastic, if he wanted a hug, if he had caught a fish that big, or what. "Please!" he begged the pair. "Are we not to be comrades? Coworkers? If I may dare - friends?"

Thankfully, Ai brought the captain to heel, Gunter dashed tears from his eyes and swept past them, intent on the pure maiden to whom they were pledged. He took a knee before her, one hand over his heart, the opposite arm extended towards her, palm up. "My lady, we are yours to command. Please consider our very lives at your disposal," he declaimed, deeply moved by his own words.
    Last edited by dyslexicfaser; 2009-02-25 at 03:16 AM.
    People seemed to like this better, but only marginally so - the way one might prefer to be stabbed than shot. Optimally, one isn't stabbed or shot. Optimally, one eats some cake! But there are times when cake is not available, and instead we are destroyed. This is the deep poetry of the universe. -- Tycho Brahe

Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #15
    Dwarf in the Playground

Akane glared about suspiciously at the assembled crew, from one side of Ai. She watched those that already made advances on Ai even more balefully. She edged towards the captain and muttered into his ear so that Ai wouldn't overhear.

There's ample time to properly instruct the crew about their place and duties once Miss Ai has retired to her cabin Captain.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Dwarf in the Playground

Youko Tsuki

Youko had a nervous and surprised look on his face as people randomly started to fight and inched toward Gunter when he accepted that Gunter might not hurt him.

"Hi." He said, staring at the incredibly pretty guy. "So..."

His eyes scaled the boat and the people aboard. They stopped on Akane and he winked but stayed where he was, afraid he'd lose his tail.
    Games:
    He Is My Master - Sakura Urameshi.
    Jinenji and the Sword that Cuts Sky! - Yoshiko Watanabe.
    I'm on a Boat! - Youko Tskuki.
    Ride that Pony.
    This Old Malibu Dream House - Harmony Bear.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Troll in the Playground

Haru Narita

Haru stepped up behind Youko. With an impish grin the boy seized Youko's tail and gave it a good hard yank, then tried to look as innocent as possible.

18. - Top - End - #18

Roland

Roland blushed crimson at Ai's remark and nodded stupidly. He turned a blind eye to the antics of the rest of the crew.

"So, Ai, shall we?" He asked, stepping up onto the boat.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Troll in the Playground

Ai

'Well it seems like everyone has introduced themselves or not as they chose. So I will tell you how to get to a few things that need to get done before the passengers come aboard. At this first leg of the journey we won't have as many people, but we will pick up more as we go along."

Ai points towards the doorway behind her.

"If you want to put away your things go right ahead. After that if you want to there are three things I really need done. The cook needs some helpers. The kitchen is all the way down the hallway at the dead end. Also a few rooms need to be cleaned, some people dirtied them up last night. To do that take a right at the first right and then go into the first door. The last job is for those with the best people skills. One of our singers isn't feeling as pretty as possible and needs some help. She is in the first room after entering the ship."

Ai makes a sad face.

"I hate to put you all to work so soon. Whatever group does the best job will get something special, I promise. You don't have to do any of it if you don't want to, but I would really appreciate it if you did."

Ai gives a mock salute to the assembled men, which gives everyone a flash of her bra. Then she walks over to her captain and maid. She whispers to them.

"I need to talk to you two alone for a minute."

Spoiler
    Show
    The cook chore will most likely need athletics. The cleaning is obviously mostly skill. The girl who needs help will be affection or cunning. Choose whatever you want to do.

Faser: It will probably be best for you to help the girl. I think it really goes with your character. Do what you want though.

20. - Top - End - #20

Roland

"You can count on me, Ai." Roland said, rushing to do the cooking job. Better then anyone else. To the max.

Why did his girlfriend bring him all the way out here to put him to work?

Thoughts like these were lost in the rush to impress Ai.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Troll in the Playground

Haru Narita

Haru went to the first door and knocked. When the girl answered the door, he looked up at her brightly, smiled widely, and said, "Hello, I'm Haru! I play the guitar, and you're pretty and you sing, so let's play a song together and you'll feel better in no time!

Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #22
    Dwarf in the Playground

Akane comes to attention when Ai addresses her. She nods hurriedly and follows if Ai moves to a more secluded spot.

Akane was thinking about who would need a broken leg, that Youko character certainly.. Not much she could do about Roland though.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Troll in the Playground

In the room with the girl

The first thing Haru sees after he talks is a big blob of mud. The girl who answers the door points to it.

"Oh I am not the one you are here to help. She is the one. She took some funky pills that are making mud come out her pores. They are wearing off now so she needs a bath and a make over. Also she needs a boost to her self esteem. I will leave you to it."

The girl walks out the door.

Spoiler
    Show
    Think the mud monster from Spirited Away. Good luck!

In the Kitchen

The first thing that Roland sees when he opens the door is a woman in a wet suit. She has a hook for a hand. Her back is to him. She turns towards him and she is pretty hot besides the hook.

"Hi! I am the cook. Everyone just calls me Hooker. I am sure you will too. I need you to put on the wetsuit young man."

Hooker points at the wetsuits on the floor. The wetsuits are all electric blue.

"You are going to go diving in our tank for fish for the meal. You have to catch them by hand, they taster better that way. Some of the fish are poisonous, electric, or pointy so be careful."

Spoiler
    Show
    If you roll a one for athletics you will be stung, poisoned or poked. Three times and you pass out. The hot cook will have to revive you or one of the other stewards.
    Last edited by Siren; 2009-02-25 at 08:07 PM.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Troll in the Playground

Haru Narita

Haru stood there, flabbergasted. I hate this ship already.

He examined the blob of mud critically. Okay. The bath is easy. The make-over not so much, but maybe she can help with that. I mean, she's a girl, right? They all know about girly stuff like that. And I think I can handle the self-esteem.

Man, I wished all my problems could be solved with a guitar. Haru set his guitar case on the floor, popped it open, and pulled out his trusty six-string. After making sure his extra pick was hidden behind the guard, Haru slung the guitar on his back and walked over to the mud blob.

"Okay, Pretty Girl! There's no need to fear because Magical Guitar Man Haru-san is here to save you! We'll get you ready for the show in no time!"

Haru stuck his hand in the mud, searching for a hand or arm or something so that he could pull her out of the mud.

Spoiler
    Show

I've never actually seen Spirited Away. So, yeah.

Also, I rolled a 10 to get her out of the mud.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Dwarf in the Playground

Jakeem Zulu
    Jakeem slides gracefully into the baths, and immediately finds his target.
    Oh my, you look wonderful girl, the natural look makes you look like a goddess. Lets see if we can't make you look even better, if that's possible.
    Jakeem helps her over to the bath and begins scrubbing away.

Spoiler
    Show
    Athletics 8, cunning 16.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Troll in the Playground

Haru Narita

Hey, someone to do the dirty work for me! That's my kind of gig!

Haru unslung his guitar and began playing. "Just relax, pretty girl."

Spoiler
    Show

6 to make her feel better. I am slightly bemused at how my rolls keep getting invalidated.
    Last edited by Neon Knight; 2009-02-25 at 08:54 PM.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Troll in the Playground

Ai

Ai talks to the two she called aside.

"Captain and Akane as you know we are having a bunch of new recruits on board. I know you will probably find this below you, but I want you to help them. I need you to question them as subtly as you can and make sure no one is here to spy on me. I want no fighting with them and no mysterious injuries. If you don't want to help I guess you don't have to, but I need your help."

Ai has a pitiful face.

Spoiler
    Show
    I am not going to give the outcome of the makeover stuff until I see where everyone is going. I don't want it to all be over before the others get to post.

28. - Top - End - #28

Roland

"Umm... hi... pretty lady." Roland mumbles, trying to find an appropriate introduction in the lyrics of his songs. He isn't much of a people person.

Hooker? That's a unfortunate name.

He shook his head to break him from his thoughts.

"You can count on me!" He assured her, picking up the wet suit and changing quickly. Then he was into the tank.

"Why would they put me in a tank with hazardous fish? Is Ai trying to kill me off?" He gurgled to himself, looking around for one hopefully without spines. He reached out for the tail. "You. Are. Mine!"

Spoiler
    Show
    I rolled a 16!

29. - Top - End - #29
    Troll in the Playground

BardGuy

Chikao nodded in agreement, as he headed toward the kitchen to find Roland swiming in the tank with mild amusement, calling out.
    "When your done with your task, I need to talk to you, Roland."

30. - Top - End - #30
    Dwarf in the Playground

Akane nodded to Ai.

I'll do everything I can Miss Ai.

Akane followed after Chikao, pondering the likelihood of finding a phonebook on the ship. Deciding that Chikao wouldn't fall onto dismembering his suspects until he got a confession, She left the kitchen to him while she searched the ship for other characters.

She happens to cross by the next character below that isn't in or going to the kitchen.