New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Default Re: Kingdom Hearts [Freeform] IC

Gallio

Gallio shakes his head. For a moment, the man's size and lack of fear had made him wonder...
    "It is no trouble. I am a man; I am not insulted, I was simply confused. Would your daughter happen to be Alura deis?"
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

2. - Top - End - #122
    Ogre in the Playground

The mans eyes widen as he hears the name.Well, Y-yes that'd be her. But howed y'all know? I saw the little incident earlier, I would guess you are new here.

3. - Top - End - #123
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Gallio

"The small green man asked us to find her. Said she was a friend of his. If you're going out anyways, let us accompany you. Strength in numbers, Bark."
    Last edited by KnightDisciple; 2009-03-04 at 11:41 PM.

4. - Top - End - #124
    Ogre in the Playground

The man named bark chuckles at your "strength in numbers" comment. Hehe, boy I do not see much I could do. Hell the only reason im able to leave this town and not have my head lobbed off is thanks to my tanker. Hmm, Green man? you must meen samos. Yeah he came here some time ago. Hmm, Ally did seem to hang out with samos often.

The man makes a noise similar to that of a snort and a grunt.But yeah, I can have y'all ride in the tank of my junker. Fer a fee O'corse.

5. - Top - End - #125
    Ogre in the Playground

HalflingRogueGirl

"Why of course," Jarlaxle exclaims astonished, "who would suggest anything else? Here," he gestures at Travis to distribute his money.
    To know that just one life has breathed easier because you have lived, that is to have succeeded.

Wonderful Faithatar by smuchmuch

My meager homebrew

Quote Originally Posted by averagejoe View Post
    Chivalry (n): A willingness to find excuses to beat people up.

6. - Top - End - #126
    Barbarian in the Playground

Travis

"How much for all of us? Ten? Twenty?" Travis takes out twenty coins, and crams the bag in his back pocket.
    Goblin Shaman by Simius

Creations:
    The Battle Psychic Martial Adept

7. - Top - End - #127
    Ogre in the Playground

Bark looks at the round gold disks eagerly. Hell, we dont see much gold around here. Sure, 5 of those each sounds good.

Bark will take the gold and then heads off to the massive truck you saw before. Getting into a front car he releases a switch that causes the very back of the cylindrical tanker to open. Hop in, should be room enough for you all!

8. - Top - End - #128
    Orc in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Is it basically a hover-tanker or is the back bit cylindrical but a cab of some kind (i.e.seats)?

9. - Top - End - #129

Travis

Travis walks up to the cabin of the truck and whispers to Bark "Hey, can you make anything...smaller? And a lot faster? Because we might start talking business when we get back..." After Bark responds (if at all), Travis walks to the back of the truck and climbs in.
    Goblin Shaman by Simius

Creations:

10. - Top - End - #130
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Gallio

Gallio quickly hops up into the back of the truck. Once there, he will give his weapons a quick check, to make sure they are still operating smoothly.

11. - Top - End - #131
    Ogre in the Playground

OoC: No seats. The backs one of those things that holds liquid... Although empty as of now.

12. - Top - End - #132
    Ogre in the Playground

Bark will whisper to travis as he pulls next to the cab.Heh, well when we get back, we will talk boy.

13. - Top - End - #133
    Ettin in the Playground

Vincent stalks the alleyways, kicking any hobo who dares try to touch him, and will wait in a near by dark alley, what little gil he managed to keep with him, that he had initially planned on buying ether with. Damn, etherless locals.

14. - Top - End - #134
    Ogre in the Playground

HalflingRogueGirl

Giving a backwards glance to Vincent, Jarlaxle hops in the back as well. Upon seeing the interior covered with residue he closes his eyes briefly and floats a couple inches into the air, where he sits cross-legged, removing his hat and placing it on his lap
    To know that just one life has breathed easier because you have lived, that is to have succeeded.

My meager homebrew

15. - Top - End - #135
    Orc in the Playground

Jacob Tate
    Wonderful, I get to ride in the back of an old tanker.
    Jacob thinks before realizing something.
    Hey Bark, you mind if I ride in the cab with you? I'd like to see a bit of the countryside.

16. - Top - End - #136
    Ogre in the Playground

OoC: I will assume you all load up in the oil stained tanker.

Without further notice brock closes the back hatch. you notice a second hatch on the roof. Much smaller, humanoid sized. with one last yell from bark your off. the engine revs... and the wait begins.

its already been an hour..... the truck takes to a stop. you see the back lift open, only see what looks to be small black creatures.

There are roughly 10 or so on this side, all in what seems to be a V formation. The tip at you. You hear a yell from bark, Oi!!! LOOKS LIKE TROUBLE!!

In the middle of the formation you see something discouraging. A man in armor, holding a lazer gun. Exactly like the krimson gaurd from haven. yet wearing a yellow suit. His blaster blares.....

17. - Top - End - #137
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Gallio

"Foul creatures of Chaos! Die by my bolters!"

The large armored man lifts his two storm bolters....
    DAKKA! DAKKA! DAKKA! DAKKA!
    Each gun barked twice, with two short bursts. One burst is aimed at the lead Heartless; the other, at the man in yellow.
    If the laser blast is headed towards Gallio, he will weather the storm.

18. - Top - End - #138
    Orc in the Playground

Jacob Tate

Uh-Oh, looks like trouble.
    Jacob thinks as he stays behind Gallio. If any of the little beasties come close he'll shift into Ferai and claw them to death, otherwise he remains human and hides behind everyone else.

19. - Top - End - #139
    Ogre in the Playground

HalflingRogueGirl

Having seen the creatures surround the car before it stopped, Jarlaxle thrusts his hand into his hand and pulls out an ordinary patch of black cloth, which he flings against the wall of the tanker. The cloth then becomes a hole through which the dark elf springs, coming to rest mid-air. He grabs the top of the tanker and climbs up top. As he sees the heartless, he begins pumping his arm, sending dagger after dagger in to them, seemingly from nowhere.

My meager homebrew

20. - Top - End - #140
    Ettin in the Playground

Vincent leaps unto a wall using it as the worlds most dense spring board to catapult himself onto the roof, looking coldly at the heartless a brief flash of memory reminding him of what they had taken as he used his fire materia to attempt to boil one from the inside out.

21. - Top - End - #141
    Titan in the Playground

Quina Quen

Just like the other Quina launches his ample self at the enemy. However unlike the others he pulls out an oversized fork; just over 1ft long, perfectly streamlined and sharp as any blade you have ever seen.

Skewering one of the creatures Quina bellows "You bad thing. You make frogs go poof, so Me eat YOU for Breakfast!!" And with that he opens his mouth wide and swallows it whole, expertly using his enormous tongue to help it down.

Removing the fork he smiles. "Not bad".
    Piratebold-Bard by Elder Tsofu | Backer #121 of the Giantitp Kickstarter | My homebrew
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlordJ View Post
    New law: Obey me or you'll be crushed by a MOUNTAIN.

22. - Top - End - #142
    Ogre in the Playground

With a blast, a skewer, a blaze, and a rain of daggers 5 of the dark beasts fall. Gallios second blast is reflected off the yellow warriors armor. After which a minor small wave of energy ripples where the blast was. The drow and vincent find themselves on the roof of the tanker. Off to one direction they see bark being surrounded by 10 of the black beasts, and 5 krimson gaurd members.

Then the attack begins. The 5 remaing at the back of the tanker begin to pile on quina, all 5 gnawing and riping at the rotund warrior. Trying their best to cut at his flesh. Many succeed in making minor cuts and bruises.

The yellow warrior however has his eyes set on the juggernaut gallio. With a quick wurrh the yellow blaster fires a ball of energy. The orbs center is yellow, while the outer radius coated in a black aura. The blast connects straight with gallio, making a MUCH larger hole in his armor the the other gaurds ever managed. Flesh is visible through the hole. The gaurd moves off a few feet and prepares his gun for a second shot.

Out on the other end you see the 10 black beast that were harasing bark instead turn to the tanker. With a chittering noice.Click click click, they climb the cylinders side and make for vincent and jarlaxle ( bad at spelling today).The one of the three krimson gaurds is being fend off by bark, with a roar like a titan the man swings his fist, bringing his opponant to the ground.Graah! Back with you!

The other 2 red clad gaurds rush off to the battle at the tankers back.

OoC: Ok so gallios=Slightly Injured
    Quina=Hurt
    Bark= Hurt

( Scalling: )

Slightly Injured-
    Hurt-
    Very Hurt-
    Injured-
    Damaged-
    Unconscious-
    Dead-

EDIT!!: I forgot to add in Vincent and Jarxles attacks due to my lack of sleep. They have been edited in, the battle results changed ( yeah quina your less hurt this time )
    Last edited by DMBlackhart; 2009-03-06 at 10:23 AM.

23. - Top - End - #143
    Bugbear in the Playground

Cecil Harvey
    Paladin

Cecil leaps up out of the tanker, sweeping his eyes over the battlefield. Quickly taking in the tactical elements of the fight. Immediately noticing Quina's plight, he leaps off the tanker and dashes over to him...her...it...whatever Quina is, and leaps, slicing down and splitting the heartless in half. Hewing another apart, he grabs Quina.

"Curaja!"

Quina's wounds close partly. Cecil continues to assault the Heartless.
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

24. - Top - End - #144
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Gallio

With a seemingly inhuman roar, Gallio launches himself at the yellow armored man. Once close enough, he'll strike him with his left arm's chainblades, followed up by a point-blank burst from his right storm bolter.

25. - Top - End - #145
    Titan in the Playground

Quina Quen

"Yummy magic, thank you thank you" Quina says to Cecil as he heals him. Facing the Heartless again Quina sucks in an enormously deep breath, before releasing a spiraling wave of Aqua Breath at the creatures who had attacked him, washing them all back.

(OOC: Call Quina what you want, they're meant to be genderless I think. Aqua Breath does water damage and knockback effect. Let me know if eating any of the Heartless will grant him extra magics, because that's how he learns them. Oh, and technically I can call a single Chocobo from anywhere, because it's always the same one. Called Choco)
    Piratebold-Bard by Elder Tsofu | Backer #121 of the Giantitp Kickstarter | My homebrew
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlordJ View Post
    New law: Obey me or you'll be crushed by a MOUNTAIN.

26. - Top - End - #146

Travis

Travis takes out his katana, activating the blade. "Finally! Something to do!" He runs around to the front of the tanker and rushes the guards attacking Bark, skewering one through the chest. He then kicks away a Heartless attempting to latch on to his leg.
    Goblin Shaman by Simius

Creations:

27. - Top - End - #147
    Ettin in the Playground

Vincent scowling at the closest of these creatures, and will use his fire materia to super heat his bullets with his super human reflexs the second they leave the chamber, turning them into ultra high velocity, and very fast flying globs of boiling metal as they rapidly approach the unfortuante, and soon to be dieing horribly, heartless.
    Last edited by Fan; 2009-03-06 at 04:01 PM.

28. - Top - End - #148
    Ogre in the Playground

I will deliver the next round post once Jacob and Jarxle do their actions.

Until then just a reminder of what the field looks like before the second actions were posted.

Quina was covered in 5 heartless, gallio fighting the yello warrior, jacob ducking back, jarxle and vincent going rooftop, Umm ( lazer sword boy. Forgot the name ) outside heading for truck front. Set of heartless on the roof ( mind you BEFORE your second actions you have listed) and 2 krimson gaurds on the side (lazer sword boy) is headed.

29. - Top - End - #149
    Orc in the Playground

Jacob Tate

Jacob continues to hide behind the rest of the group, still ready to shift into Ferai if necessary, but unless he can't get away from the beasties or the guards he'll stay human.

30. - Top - End - #150
    Ogre in the Playground

Alright im going to skip Jaraxle. If combat isent over anyways then he can jump in.

Gallio:You rush jump onto the yellow gaurd. His gun turned sidways blocks your chain arm. At first it seems impossible for the gun to be made of material that tough, then you see it. A dark barrier pulsing from the side of the gun, THAT is whats blocking your arm. As for the gaurd himself, its unlikely someone half your size and build should be able to resist your weight, yet by some unknown meens he pushes you off him, knocking you 2 feet away.

Cecil: YOu see Quinas plight, so you rush over. usheathing your blade you strike at the hudled heartless. But in order to not harm Quina further you keep your swings small, only slicing through a single heartless. At this you jam your arm through the huddle, screaming "Curaja" at the top of your lungs.

Quina: New strength found by the magic you prepare to fight back. With a massive inhale one of the 4 remaining heartless fall into your gullet.The other 3 are blasted off about 10 feet by your aqautic attack.

Vincent: You see the 10 heartless advancing. it takes them no time to take to the tanker top. due to room most stay on the side wall. 3 heartless simultaneously jump at you, trying to grapple your face, however with quick wits and useful magic your unleashes a tri barrage of molten ammo. This slices two of the three to ribbons, the third falls far past the tanker into the sand, wounded.

Travis: The battles gotten good. rushing to the tanker side you run into the two krimson gaurd that were headed your way. you cant see their faces through their helmets, but you can tell they are angry. Although the gaurds are surprised they manage to unleash a blast each from their guns before you manage to cut them. The first blast falls short, traveling into the distance before dissapating. The second however strikes at your chest, your quick actions allow you to parry it with your beam blade, however the pressure of the blast knocks you far back, onto your ass. You flew a good 300 feet before hitting the sand hard.

Jacob: Your surverying the area, ready to change at the slightest threat to yourself. Your confident that the battle is turning in your favor.

Current Battle Field Layout: 3 heartless at the back of the tanker, and a yello gaurd.
    7 heartless on the top and side of the tanker, near jaraxle and vincent.
    2 krimson gaurds at the side of the tanker, near travis.

OoC:
    Gallios=Slightly Injured
    Bark= Hurt
    Travis=Slightly Injured

( Scalling: )

Slightly Injured-
    Hurt-
    Very Hurt-
    Injured-
    Damaged-
    Unconscious-
    Dead-
    Last edited by DMBlackhart; 2009-03-07 at 12:56 PM.