New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Default Re: Kingdom Hearts [Freeform] IC

Gallio

Still laying prone, Gallio raises both bolters and holds down the triggers, concentrating the blasts on the yellow guard.

DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA!
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

2. - Top - End - #152
    Barbarian in the Playground

Travis

Travis jumps back on his feet, saying "Alright. Things are starting to get good."

Taking a deep breath, he yells:

"Blueberry CHEESECAKE BROWNIE!!!!!"

The colors of his clothes become inverted, like a photo negative. "Let's get some Dark Side up in this fight!" he shouts as he fires an arc of lightning from his free hand at the Krimzon Guards.

(Dark Side powers last 5 minutes)
    Last edited by Reptilius; 2009-03-07 at 02:19 PM.
    Goblin Shaman by Simius

Creations:
    The Battle Psychic Martial Adept

3. - Top - End - #153
    Ettin in the Playground

Vincent looks down at the remaining heartless as he catapults himself into the air, torn, and tattered cape billowing behind him as he descended as the world slowed to a almost slow motion moment of pure adrenaline filled focus, and he saw zeroed in on his target, the yellow guard, and with eyes keener than a hawk in that instant. He fired 3 50. Cal bullets flying true to the visor gap, a blast of fiery magic only barely behind it as the deadly projectiles rocketed towards their mark.

4. - Top - End - #154
    Ogre in the Playground

HalflingRogueGirl

Spoiler
    Show
    Sorry, been away from a computer for the last couple days.

Seeing Vincent leap up, leaving him surrounded atop the tanker by heartless, Jarlaxle smiles. With three quick flicks of his wrist he conjures two more daggers, transferring one to his left hand. With a muttered word, the daggers grow to the size of swords. Jarlaxle then explodes into action, spinning swords forming a cage around him as he lays into the heartless. Though an experienced fighter would see his style was a little more show than substance, it nonetheless keeps the heartless at bay while destroying them.
    To know that just one life has breathed easier because you have lived, that is to have succeeded.

Wonderful Faithatar by smuchmuch

My meager homebrew

Quote Originally Posted by averagejoe View Post
    Chivalry (n): A willingness to find excuses to beat people up.

5. - Top - End - #155
    Titan in the Playground

Quina Quen

After blasting the Heartless away Quina stops for a second. A memory of a lesson his master once taught him surfaces.

"Remember Quina, only chasing frog without looking means you fall in swamp and scare all frogs away."

"Master Quale say only chasing bad. Need protect self to catch good. AHA!! Me have it!"

Turning to face the the truck Quina clenches his fists. As they start to glow blue he slams them together, sending a wave of energy out around him. All teammates (including Quina) are now alternately glowing blue and yellow. The Mighty Guard spell reduces damage done to those affected by it.

(OOC: Catching frogs is a metaphor for fighting. I suck at metaphors so if you don't like it, bite me.)
    Last edited by Kobold-Bard; 2009-03-08 at 12:00 PM.
    Piratebold-Bard by Elder Tsofu | Backer #121 of the Giantitp Kickstarter | My homebrew
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlordJ View Post
    New law: Obey me or you'll be crushed by a MOUNTAIN.

6. - Top - End - #156
    Ogre in the Playground

Man, forums were down most of yesterday. Mkay cecil and jacob get in here ASAP please.

7. - Top - End - #157
    Orc in the Playground

Jacob Tate

Same deal as before, stay the hell away from everything that's not on my side if I can, shift'n'claw if I can't.

8. - Top - End - #158
    Ogre in the Playground

Gallio&Vincent: You both unleashe your barrages. The first three blast from gallio coupled with the tri bullets of vincent completely shatter the black shield that covers the yellow gaurd. The translucent shield splits into shard, each of which melt into a tiny puddle of black goo in the sand. The final three shots from gallio along with vincents firey blast hit direct on the gaurd. The blast collide and destroy his armor, burning his chest.where the fireball strikes him the the face, scorhching whats left of him.The gaurd falls to the ground, his body turns to a puddle of black goo.

Quina: You unleashe your energy wave. The party is now reinforced.

Jaraxle: You prepare for the worst, your blade dancing as you do. Each slice and swing cuts deeper then the last. 4 of the 7 heartless die right there, dissapearing from reality.

Jacob: Same as before

Travis: With your new powers unleashed, you begin to fry the krimson gaurd. The same black barriers the yellow gaurd had emmit around these men, yet within seconds both are shattered, their bodies begin to roast from the lightning.The men drop to the ground, their bodies melting into black goo.

With this the battle field has changed. There are now 3 heartless on the side of the tanker. But at the recent turn of events, each of those three make quick to vanish into thin air. A small vapor of darkness left behind, soon dissapating.

Bark comes to the back of the tanker,Damn. Wow, that was some nice work y'all did there.

OoC:

Gallios-Slightly Injured,Shielded
    Bark-Hurt,Shielded
    Travis-Slightly Injured,Shielded, Brownie Form.

9. - Top - End - #159
    Titan in the Playground

Quina Quen

Quina returns to the back of the truck and begins to happily munch away on what looks like a large frog wrapped in limp reeds.
    Piratebold-Bard by Elder Tsofu | Backer #121 of the Giantitp Kickstarter | My homebrew

10. - Top - End - #160
    Ettin in the Playground

Vincent holsters his gun, feeling that he did his part in this battle. Being rather low of ether he takes a sip of his red ether (read as VERY VERY LOW power ether that only restores 1 to 10 pts of MP.), before heading up to bark, and saying
    "Well, I think I'm going to need a ride unless I want to get killed by those guards out in the streets. How much is it to get a seat in the back?"

11. - Top - End - #161

Travis

"YES! Unh! Take that!" Travis yells, as he spits onto the cooling remains of the guards he fried. "Hope we see more action like that!" He puts away his katana and struts back to the tanker, his feet making small spark noises as he walks.

When Vincent asks for a ride, Travis shouts to him and Bark "He's paying his own way!"
    Goblin Shaman by Simius

Creations:

12. - Top - End - #162
    Ogre in the Playground

HalflingRogueGirl

Jarlaxle flourishes his hands and the swords disappear. "Interesting," he says thoughtfully. Turning to Vincent he suddenly exclaims, "Come, come, come. We won't deny such strong a hand. We could use him. Hop in."
    To know that just one life has breathed easier because you have lived, that is to have succeeded.

My meager homebrew

13. - Top - End - #163

Travis

"Well sure he's tough," Travis says to Jarlaxle, "I'm just saying he'd better pay for himself. I'm not spending any of my hard-earned cash for him."
    Goblin Shaman by Simius

Creations:

14. - Top - End - #164
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Gallio

Gallio grimaces under his helmet. Blasted Chaos spawn actually managed to put a small hole in his armor.

"I don't suppose anyone has anything that might let me patch this up?" he says as he slowly climbs into the back of the truck again.
    The armored warrior nods his thanks to Vincent, having seen his rounds strike the yellow warrior at the same time as his bolts, ensuring their victory.

15. - Top - End - #165
    Ogre in the Playground

The area now clear of enemies bark ushers you back into the tanker.Well now with tha' buisness delt with we can be headin on. The burley hulk named bark nods at vincent,Your welcome aboard, although, its strange to find one such as yourself wandering the desert.
    Bark winks at this.

The tanker soon closes and your off yet again, not more then 10 minutes later the tanker stops again. The front opens and bark comes around back

Infront of you ( back of the tanker) you see a greenish colored hovering vehicle. Similar in design to that of the cops, but built for a single rider.

Next to it stands a girl with elongated ears (much like all the citizens of haven) Although she wears a blue jumpsuit and a baseball cap she has quite captivating looks. Alura deis, long flowing blonde hair tied into a bun. Holding a ranch, she looks as if she was recently working on a machene.

Bark comes round and you see him and her embrace. Alura is easily 1/3 the massive mans size.Al my girl. I was worried bout ya. What'r you doin all the way out here?

The girl, dusting off her suit replies,I was running a quick recoinessence mission for samos.

Bark cringes at this name, clearly bad blood flows between he and samos.
    Well, poin'is yer alright. Al, i'd like you to meet some new friends o'mine. They recently had a run in with the hermit.(samos)

At this he waves you all to come and chat.
    Last edited by DMBlackhart; 2009-03-09 at 08:39 PM.

16. - Top - End - #166
    Titan in the Playground

Quina Quen

Quina bounces of the truck, sending it's suspention straight to hell in the process. As he lands you see him turn black and flatten into a Quina-shaped shadow on the floor. The shadow then darts around haphazardly, causing no harm to anyone, but also invulnerable to anything that anyone tries to do to it.

A moment later Quina reappears and goes up to Alura, apparently oblivious to what he just did. He waves his tongue in front of her.

"Bleh, you no taste good. I no eat you. He then continues to munch on his frog happily.

17. - Top - End - #167
    Ogre in the Playground

HalflingRogueGirl

Jarlaxle jumps down as well, slightly more gracefully. He then approaches Alura and gives a bow. "I must apologize for my friend's lack of tact here," he says straightening, "We're here on behalf of your good friend Samos. If you'd be so kind as to accompany us back, I'm sure he'd be quite relieved to see you."

My meager homebrew

18. - Top - End - #168
    Orc in the Playground

Jacob Tate

Jacob climbs back into the truck, obviously relieved that the fight was over. He didn't say anything as he sat back down, but was running the fight through his head.
    I doubt anyone went all out down there, but at least now I have some idea of their capabilities.

19. - Top - End - #169

Travis

Travis hops out of the back of the truck, having resumed his normal form. He sidles over to Alura. "Hey babe. Lost in the desert? No need to worry. Your savior has arrived."
    Goblin Shaman by Simius

Creations:

20. - Top - End - #170
    Ogre in the Playground

OoC: I just got back from San Fran. I got a new hat :D So new post tomorrow. ( this is just bumping material )

21. - Top - End - #171
    Titan in the Playground

Hello? Is anybody there?

I'm so alone.

22. - Top - End - #172
    Orc in the Playground

I'm still here, the boards were down for most of yesterday.

23. - Top - End - #173
    Ogre in the Playground

(Sorry guys, lots and lots and lotd And lots Of distractions. And the forums were down. I will try my hardest to update sometime today. )

24. - Top - End - #174
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

(OOC: Yeah, sorry. Computer troubles the last couple days, plus forums being down.)

The large armored man hops down from the truck and begins scanning the horizon.
    "Stand down, whelp. Now is not the time for it. I'm glad we found you, miss, but we're in hostile territory. We should move back to the city as soon as possible."

25. - Top - End - #175
    Ogre in the Playground

Alura smiles warmly as she greets you all.

Hay, im alura. I take it you all met my father.
    Alrua tosses the ranch aside, kicking her vehicle. Yeah well, we can be out of here soon as I can get this damn thing running. I think I lost a part somewhere off, but I cant find it anywhere near here.*sigh* and I have been looking all day.

26. - Top - End - #176
    Ettin in the Playground

Vincent walks up from his crouched position in the truck, and goes over to meet the new girl.
    "Greetings, I'm Vincent Valentine. A pleasure to make your accquiantince Ms.Allura."

27. - Top - End - #177
    Ogre in the Playground

Bump on the count of 3...

28. - Top - End - #178
    Orc in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Jacob's still just kinda sitting in the corner, he also doesn't really have any skill at fixing vehicles, so I've got nothing.

still here though.

29. - Top - End - #179
    Ogre in the Playground

HalflingRogueGirl

"If I might be so bold," Jarlaxle says and steps up to the vehicle, "I may be of some assistance. Although I've not got much experience with constructs." He retrieves a slender length of metal, covered in cog designs, from his belt and inserts it into the machine's inner workings, muttering a quick work. There is a spark and the vehicle starts up, albiet shakily. Jarlaxle's brows furrow, "Hrm, must be pretty advanced. That should get you home though."

My meager homebrew

30. - Top - End - #180

Travis

"Hmph. Please. Stand aside and let the master work his magic." Travis walks over to the wheezing vehicle and cracks his knuckles. After examining it for about 30 seconds, he gives it a soft kick. When this fails to have any effect, he kicks it again, harder. The vehicle continues to hum and sputter. "Well, I've done all I can do," says Travis resignedly, shrugging his shoulders in defeat.
    Goblin Shaman by Simius

Creations: