New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1479
  1. - Top - End - #1021
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Farmer Felix's Fantastic FRandom FBanter #119 (may contain traces of fnuts)

Huzzah, because sick = bad!

And now for the latest Sneaky Song of the Day.

Aka, the song that's been stuck in my head recently.

I think George Harrison is probably the best Beatle. He's often underrated.

His solo career was definitely the most impressive, IMO.

2. - Top - End - #1022
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Farmer Felix's Fantastic FRandom FBanter #119 (may contain traces of fnuts)

Sick = Bad

But sometimes sick = good.

If you use the stupid version.

3. - Top - End - #1023
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide View Post

...*crawls into a corner, whimpering*

make it go away...

4. - Top - End - #1024

Random question: Is it hard to sew patches onto leather because it's a tough material?
    "Love takes up where knowledge leaves off."
    - St. Thomas Aquinas

5. - Top - End - #1025
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    Random question: Is it hard to sew patches onto leather because it's a tough material?
    If a needle can pierce the material, then one can sew patches onto it. The more force required to place a hole through the material, the harder it is to sew patches onto it.
    Yet another Touhou fan in the playground.
    I'm the strongest, but don't call me an idiot or I'll cyro-freeze you together with some English Beef. - Cirno Avatar by me, assassin8⑨

6. - Top - End - #1026
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sneak View Post
    Huzzah, because sick = bad!

And now for the latest Sneaky Song of the Day.

Aka, the song that's been stuck in my head recently.

I think George Harrison is probably the best Beatle. He's often underrated.

His solo career was definitely the most impressive, IMO.
    I love that song. And I like "quiet" stars...so the "quiet Beatle"? Def. the best.

7. - Top - End - #1027
    Ogre in the Playground

Moments like this make me wish I had a computer that doesnt die every time I enter the realms of youtube.
    I WAS THERE
    Life is like a dungeon master, if it smiles at you, you just know that something terrible is about to happen

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins View Post
    Sane.... isn't the word I'd use with you, Coplantor. Or myself, in fact. With myself, I'd say obssessive. With you, I'd say.... Coplantor.

Now I haz deviant!
    The DnD Logic
    Now I haz Blog!

8. - Top - End - #1028
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm collecting brains!

Track my progress HERE (Note, that link is safe, I think)
    ٩๏̯͡๏
    New found land. It's like Untitled Document, for places - Flickerdart

9. - Top - End - #1029
    Troll in the Playground

I collect brains too, but it has nothing to do with the internets

I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts, herethey herethey herethey are standing in a row bom bom bom...
    Last edited by Felixaar; 2009-04-23 at 09:27 PM.
    Live, Laugh, Learn, Love,
    and Look both ways
    when you cross the street

10. - Top - End - #1030
    Ogre in the Playground

Has any of you woke up happy? And even if the enrite day turn out like crap you just kept feeling happy? It happened today to me, I had a dream in wich I was chronically depressed, like if I was about to kill myself, in my dream I kept thinking about life, and how nothing ever happens to me, so I got depressed, and that depression was actually a change, so I had no reason to be depressed, since my life had indeed changed, so, a new life started for me, a happier one. And all that happiness from the dream was partially carried over to my awaken day.
    I WAS THERE
    Life is like a dungeon master, if it smiles at you, you just know that something terrible is about to happen

Spoiler
    Show
    Sane.... isn't the word I'd use with you, Coplantor. Or myself, in fact. With myself, I'd say obssessive. With you, I'd say.... Coplantor.

Now I haz deviant!
    The DnD Logic
    Now I haz Blog!

11. - Top - End - #1031
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonrider View Post
    Yo there, people of the playground. DeeRee has risen from the dead!

...O-tay, yeah, I'm still sick, but I don't feel like dying anymore, and my eyes can focus on the screen better. Yay for me! Now I'm writing an essay on the Japanese internments during the second world war (question of the day - and the writing prompt - could it happen again?).

And I'm excited, because at nine o' clock tonight, Cycoris is going to be here.
    Eeeee!

Also eeeee!

We will demand pictures!

Also: Happen again? Not during the second world war, it couldn't!
    and Look both ways

12. - Top - End - #1032
    Orc in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Coplantor View Post
    Has any of you woke up happy? And even if the enrite day turn out like crap you just kept feeling happy? It happened today to me, I had a dream in wich I was chronically depressed, like if I was about to kill myself, in my dream I kept thinking about life, and how nothing ever happens to me, so I got depressed, and that depression was actually a change, so I had no reason to be depressed, since my life had indeed changed, so, a new life started for me, a happier one. And all that happiness from the dream was partially carried over to my awaken day.
    On very rare occasions, yes. Its the best feeling ever.

13. - Top - End - #1033
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Vizen View Post
    On very rare occasions, yes. Its the best feeling ever.
    Indeed, I felt great for the entire day. No depressing thoughts, no arguments with myself. Didnt get angry at any moment. I even smiled, wich I avoid, I usually grin, because I dont know how to smile properly.
    I WAS THERE

Spoiler
    Show

Now I haz deviant!
    The DnD Logic
    Now I haz Blog!

14. - Top - End - #1034
    Ettin in the Playground

I find myself wanting to post in more threads. I'm not nearly enough of a personality on the boards...

15. - Top - End - #1035
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Phase View Post
    I find myself wanting to post in more threads. I'm not nearly enough of a personality on the boards...
    But you are a big personality! I can even see you outside my window!
    I WAS THERE

Spoiler
    Show

Now I haz deviant!
    The DnD Logic
    Now I haz Blog!

16. - Top - End - #1036
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Coplantor View Post
    ...because I dont know how to smile properly.
    Want to meet some of the most awesome people on the internet? Come to the Baltimore/DC Area RenFest Meetup 2012!

17. - Top - End - #1037
    Ogre in the Playground

I think you're actually better known than your posting frequency itself strictly supports. Anyway, more Phase is good. Though, we might need more words for it. Like, what's between half and gibbous?
    "'Intelligence' is really prolific in the world. So is stupidity. So often they occur in the same people." - Phaedra
    Pyrian's LiveJournal

18. - Top - End - #1038
    Ogre in the Playground

I know of you. And have seen you once or twice. But don't know too much about you, other than the moon gimmick and stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

19. - Top - End - #1039
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrian View Post
    I think you're actually better known than your posting frequency itself strictly supports. Anyway, more Phase is good. Though, we might need more words for it. Like, what's between half and gibbous?
    Depends on which Gibbous and which half.

And the only people who know me are random banterers and AMEN.

EDIT@^:See?
    Last edited by Phase; 2009-04-24 at 12:27 AM.

20. - Top - End - #1040
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

*enters Phase into the FBI database*

Ah huh. Yea. Okay. Yup. WHOA!

*closes database and picks up the Red Phone*

Yessir.
    Yessir.
    Yessir, I'm positive, this is the guy.
    Yessir, I'll get right on it.

*hangs up phone*

Ummm, Mr. Phase, is it? Hi. Listen, can we talk over a cup of coffee at your local Starbucks? The one on the north side of the street?
    Want to meet some of the most awesome people on the internet? Come to the Baltimore/DC Area RenFest Meetup 2012!

21. - Top - End - #1041
    Titan in the Playground

Damn parents insisting I'm just tired and should go to school, while I've taking around half a dozen meds to stop the pains.

Ugh.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    DD: .... DEM HIPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by faerwain View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    My wedding underwear has a picture of Dallas Dakota's face on them.
    Ceikatar!

22. - Top - End - #1042

Hey, at least your parents care enough to want you to get an education. I have friends whose mother encouraged them to play hooky. My girlfriend's family is singularly unsupportive of her educational ambitions(which aren't all that ambitious), but still they don't give her any help at all.

Also, Phase is cool. Stop acting like you are a nobody and start posting. How do you think board personalities got that way? It wasn't by hanging out in random banter and lamenting their lack of personality status. It was by going out and contributing to the community. Now start participating! *cracks whip*
    Quote Originally Posted by Wardog View Post
    Rockphed said it well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Starfall
    When your pants are full of crickets, you don't need mnemonics.
    Dragontar by Serpentine.

Now offering unsolicited advice.

23. - Top - End - #1043
    Ogre in the Playground

I've had "Maxwell's Silver Hammer" stuck in my head for about a week now. It didn't help that I taught myself how to play/sing it with mah guitar.
    This avatar by Phase.

24. - Top - End - #1044
    Orc in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

I just took a walk down memory lane. Now I miss my friends.

It must have been about 6 months since the last time I saw most of my mates. If I had a car, and a license, I could probably visit some of them, but alas..Being lazy is my enemy.

25. - Top - End - #1045
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rockphed View Post
    Also, Phase is cool. Stop acting like you are a nobody and start posting. How do you think board personalities got that way? It wasn't by hanging out in random banter and lamenting their lack of personality status. It was by going out and contributing to the community. Now start participating! *cracks whip*
    Yessir! To Friendly Banter, away! *Woosh*
    Last edited by Phase; 2009-04-24 at 05:29 AM.

26. - Top - End - #1046
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    Use a thimble or a coin to push the needle most of the way through before grabbing the end that's through the leather and pulling; leather has more resistance than the skin on your fingers, and needles can and will penetrate at the eye end with enough pressure. (Ask me how I know. . .) The needle must be sharper than what you can get away with for fabric. Ideally it should be thick also, but when I was sewing two layers of leather not that long ago, I had to use one of my thinnest needles to get one with the necessary sharpness.

The Book ATM exists. I remember the sheer fascination of print-on-demand greeting card machines and those were for an epheremal item. Now I don't expect such a book to have a long shelf life, especially since publishers bemoan the sturdiness of older paperbacks as a detriment to people buying those texts again new (they don't profit when one printing lasts longer than the copyright), but even at twenty disposables an hour, this is immense. I see they left out the tiny issue of cost, however. . .
    Last edited by Quincunx; 2009-04-24 at 08:47 AM.

27. - Top - End - #1047
    Bugbear in the Playground

Golly-Gee Whillickers, guys! It sure is fun to find classes to take next year! Especially when the only class you wanted to take is always full. And when you can only take GDRs because the major you wanted has a deadline for you to declare it!!!!

*sigh* Well, hopefully going to the convention in Eau Claire will cheer me up. I'll be leaving for it later today. I'll see you guys on Sunday.

-Slayer Draco Doll by Recaiden

28. - Top - End - #1048

Quote Originally Posted by randman22222 View Post
    I've had "Maxwell's Silver Hammer" stuck in my head for about a week now. It didn't help that I taught myself how to play/sing it with mah guitar.
    Clang! Clang! Maxwell's sil-ver hammer came down upon her head!
    Clang! Clang! Maxwell's sil-ver hammer made sure that she was dead!

...I love that song...

29. - Top - End - #1049
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zeb The Troll View Post
    I'll have to keep this in mind. My girlfriend keeps complaining I don't smile enough.
    Never eat French fish. They're poisson.

Avatar by Elder Tsofu. May he forever be as awesome as he is when I typed this.

30. - Top - End - #1050
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer Draco View Post
    Golly-Gee Whillickers, guys!
    Oh dear. I feel a Troy-McClure-esque instructional school video coming on, Billy! It's Jimmy.
    and Look both ways