New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 20 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293045 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #571
    Barbarian in the Playground

Zombie

Default Re: Gotei 13 In the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hadrian_Emrys View Post
    Sigmund coughs out his reply in between retches, "Espada. Attack. Go to. 1st. Debrief."
    Shirubaru nods seriously, bows to Sigmund, and then wastes no time in shunpo-ing away to 1st Division HQ.
    Thanks for the avatar, Jair Barik!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    ....you are an evil, brilliant man.

2. - Top - End - #572
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Zaraki View Post
    Shirubaru nods seriously, bows to Sigmund, and then wastes no time in shunpo-ing away to 1st Division HQ.
    As Shirubaru hops onto a roof, his path is blocked by a tall figure cloaked in black.

"Are you the Kenpachi, Captain Shirubaru Reishiro?"
    Last edited by Prime32; 2009-06-02 at 06:16 PM.

3. - Top - End - #573

Zombie

Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    As Shirubaru hops onto a roof, his path is blocked by a tall figure cloaked in black.

"Are you the Kenpachi, Captain Shirubaru Reishiro?"

((Sorry, Anyr, something has come up!))

I am, says Shirubaru, frowning. Who are you? Seriously, what the hell is going on around here?

Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #574
    Firbolg in the Playground

Yen shunpo's out the gate, closing his eyes.

"Captain...."

His eyes suddenly perk up, as he shunpo's before his Captain, sending a kick to his chest

"Blowing of steam....Captain.....it wasn't your fault either."
    My Current Works

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Also I'm pretty sure you're GLaDoS now.

5. - Top - End - #575
    Titan in the Playground

((Sorry, Anyr, something has come up!))

I am, says Shirubaru, frowning. Who are you? Seriously, what the hell is going on around here?
    The figure starts to draw a zanpakuto. "I challenge you for captaincy of the 11th squad."

6. - Top - End - #576

Zombie

The figure starts to draw a zanpakuto. "I challenge you for captaincy of the 11th squad."
    Shirubaru sighs theatrically.

Love to oblige you, but stuff is going on right now. Couldn't you have come just a few days ago? Stuff was boring then.

He puts one hand on his Zanpakutou's hilt.

Also, don't we need a hundred people watching us or something? Never really looked at the rules. When I got appointed Captain it was in... unusual circumstances.
    Last edited by H. Zee; 2009-06-02 at 06:41 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #577
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Innis Cabal View Post
    Yen shunpo's out the gate, closing his eyes.

"Captain...."

His eyes suddenly perk up, as he shunpo's before his Captain, sending a kick to his chest

"Blowing of steam....Captain.....it wasn't your fault either."
    Satoshi simply absorbs the kick.

This would be the moment where Yen sees his Captain is still in shikai.

Satoshi frowns, grabs Yen's foot, and flips him overhead, turning himself as the throw goes. As Yen hits the ground, Satoshi's left fist will be coming at his face. But not at the Captain's true speed.

"I should have been faster! I should have caught it! I shouldn't have been fooled by that flash of light! I should have been faster!"

The Captain's a wee bit perturbed.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

8. - Top - End - #578
    Titan in the Playground

Shirubaru sighs theatrically.

Love to oblige you, but stuff is going on right now. Couldn't you have come just a few days ago? Stuff was boring then.

He puts one hand on his Zanpakutou's hilt.

Also, don't we need a hundred people watching us or something? Never really looked at the rules. When I got appointed Captain it was in... unusual circumstances.
    "Pfeh." His zanpakuto lies along his shoulder. "I came here because I heard the 11th's captain was strong... but all I see is a coward making excuses to save his own skin."

{OOC: He'll accept a formal match grudgingly.}

9. - Top - End - #579

Zombie

"Pfeh." His zanpakuto lies along his shoulder. "I came here because I heard the 11th's captain was strong... but all I see is a coward making excuses to save his own skin."

{OOC: He'll accept a formal match grudgingly.}
    Okay, says Shirubaru, his copper-coloured reiatsu slowly permeating the area and causing roof tiles to rattle and sleet to the ground. Not a good time to piss me off, my friend. A lot of people have died, I have no idea what's happened, I think I've missed some good fights, and I smell like a sewer. I don't know who are you or what you are, but you're a very convenient person to take out my anger on. So thank you, I guess. I'll wipe you out now and then move on to more important duties.

He draws his Zanpakutou and leaps forward, slashing at the newcomer with it still in its sealed form.

Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #580

Satoshi simply absorbs the kick.

This would be the moment where Yen sees his Captain is still in shikai.

Satoshi frowns, grabs Yen's foot, and flips him overhead, turning himself as the throw goes. As Yen hits the ground, Satoshi's left fist will be coming at his face. But not at the Captain's true speed.

"I should have been faster! I should have caught it! I shouldn't have been fooled by that flash of light! I should have been faster!"

The Captain's a wee bit perturbed.
    Yen takes the punch, sliding back in the air before giving his Captain another series of kicks to the chest, knowing he'd not hurt the Captain what so ever

"And what then? You'd have died? You couldn't help it...if you blame yourself they win. And then what? Your the strength for the whole Division, you fall, we all fall. Are you saying the whole Division failed?"

Yen to, is blowing off steam
    My Current Works

11. - Top - End - #581

((Deadtiming sucks))
    ****... Katsuhito said to himself surveying the destruction from a distance, How did I miss this... If I had been faster... if I had used Bankai instead of sitting here like a coward... He then proceeded to use shunpo to check on his comrades.

It seems I'm always missing for these crucial moments... he said dejectedly to himself as his gaze wandered around the battlefield, searching for his Vice-Captain, but Akako was nowhere to be found. He then looked at the looming Senkaimon then slapped his forhead, Can't believe I missed that...
    Last edited by Krazddndfreek; 2009-06-02 at 07:38 PM.

12. - Top - End - #582
    Bugbear in the Playground

(( um, Akako's been over there for some time, she's in the Living World ATM << ))
    Half-elves are like slinkies.
    They're not really good for anything,
    but you can't help laughing when they fall down the stairs.

13. - Top - End - #583

((I just saw that, my bad... I'll edit my post.))

14. - Top - End - #584
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Yen takes the punch, sliding back in the air before giving his Captain another series of kicks to the chest, knowing he'd not hurt the Captain what so ever

"And what then? You'd have died? You couldn't help it...if you blame yourself they win. And then what? Your the strength for the whole Division, you fall, we all fall. Are you saying the whole Division failed?"

Yen to, is blowing off steam
    Absorbing the kicks, Satoshi counters with his own. His expression is a bit calmer, more introspective.

"Hn. No, Yen. 2nd Division hasn't failed. You, Kenji, the others. You do me proud. Even those crazy traps of yours make me proud, in a way. It shows you're capable of thinking of ways to alter the environment to your favor. Something we'll need in the times to come."

Satoshi disappears, then, one after another, 6 after-images form, each feinting an attack. Satoshi then appears, a nerve strike inbound for Yen's weapon arm.

"I swear, they'll pay, these Espada. Especially the one who orchestrated this attack. No mercy, no honor, no banter. He dies, Yen. So help me, he dies."

Even Yen is likely chilled by the tone of his Captain's words, and the feeling of his Spiritual Pressure.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

15. - Top - End - #585

Yen smirks slightly

"Well....what more can I say......other than...BANKAI Captain!"

Yen'a blade suddenly grows longer, forming into a cloth thin sword, the sword

"I guess....Its time we train for real huh? Guess I should show you the new move after all....Horo-sha....has been very patiant..."

Yen points the blade to his Captain, suddenly it bursts into six spears

"No hard feeling sir, but I refuse to be weak before you.....when you get like this. Captain Satoshi. Did you ever wonder why a guy like me offered to join up into the 2nd Division?"
    My Current Works

16. - Top - End - #586
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Toshiko enters the first captain headquarters. The attendants there ask him what is it that he needs, but he ignores them. He stalks up to the front door, and pushes it aside as well as a few attendants. Cries can be heard, but he shunpos across the room and opens the commander general's office.

The commander looks up at him as guards draw their swords and shunpo to Toshiko. Blades criss-cross agains various body parts, but he holds up the Hairo given to him.

The commander signals the guards who left Toshiko go. This is for you. he says tossing it in front of him. He seems to have forgotten his manners.
    Last edited by Deathslayer7; 2009-06-02 at 08:03 PM.
    Not wearing your seat belt? See you soon!
    Thanks to Kwarkpudding for this excellent avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tialait View Post
    This is perhaps the most amazing idea I have heard in eons. Thank you kind slayer of Death.

17. - Top - End - #587

Kenji sat up in his bed, a faint wave of Reatsu seeping through the walls of the Clinic. Satoshi-taichou... pretty angry about something. Kenji was not particularly adept at sensing spiritual pressure, but this was one that he remembered well. It was an anger he had only seen twice before, but that was already once too many. The Captain was exceedingly dangerous when he was like this... The good news was, he was dangerous to the other side.

Kenji looked down at his sword. Unbelievably, a full half of the blade, from the hilt up, looked as good as new. Kenji found that he was getting a lot better at this-- he was beginning to understand more and more, recognize twists that he had already puzzled through, and found himself able to deal with them more easily than the first time around. Somewhat more easily, anyway. Still, it was progress, and the Spirit of his sword, while still not healed, was able to sleep peacefully. Kenji paused a while to allow her to rest. He did his best to take advantage of the breather himself, though he could have pushed himself forward much further, if it would have helped even the littlest bit.
    Last edited by OverWilliam; 2009-06-02 at 08:27 PM.
    Deo Soli Sit Semper Gloria

Spoiler
    Show
    Its offical. Overwilliam is Duke Devlin.

18. - Top - End - #588

The vice captains of the 3th and 13th division appear at the gate, the former practically dragging the later. Sighing, she just dropped him, figuring the medics there could handle taking care of him. She waits for her captain to emerge, but recollects something about some kind of de-brief that should be going on right about now...

19. - Top - End - #589
    Ogre in the Playground

After Akako drops him, Siegfried gets up slowly, and walks to the 13th division headquarters.

He provides a full debrief to his captain, emphasizing the need for quick action to deal with the "newborn" as soon as possible, and then heads to the 4th division to get his shoulder and nose fixed up quickly. Once that's dealt with, he goes back to his bunk in his division HQ, and gets back to his nap.
    Last edited by Sucrose; 2009-06-02 at 08:10 PM.
    My Unitarian Jihad name is Brother Rail Gun of Sweet Reason. Get yours!

Thanks to Cealocanth and PersonalSavior for my avatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #590

After surveying the town/battlefield, and finding only lingering traces of reiatsu, Captain Katsuhito heads back through the senkaimon. Upon entering Sereitei, he sees his Vice-Captain and questions, What exactly happened back there?

21. - Top - End - #591
    Dwarf in the Playground

Koujin watches from nearby as his vice-captain drops the haiori before the Commander-General.

"I believe there is a story to tell. Please tell us what happened after you were taken." His anger has quickly burnt itself out, and now he just looks resigned, almost sad. "But before that, I want to apologize that I didn't come to get you when you were captured."

22. - Top - End - #592

"I'm not entirely sure what happened there. When I had arrived, the three vice-captains were injured and there was a swarm of hollows. I took care of them and evacuated our men. You'll have to ask them what happened." Akako looked around, surveying the damage that was still in the area from the arrancar attack.

"What happened here, howevever, was probably related. Several arrancar used a strange box to shutdown all travel from Soul Society and dealt some damage serious damage to the medical district. Once we had travel back, I hurried to the Living World to see if they were having just as many problems." She crossed her arms, watching as Sigfried shunpo'd away. "They were."

23. - Top - End - #593
    Ogre in the Playground

Daisuke looks at the 5th division Haori impassively.

Well, well. Toho appears to be sending us a message.

Did you see any Arrancar?

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

24. - Top - End - #594
    Orc in the Playground

Nukari opened his eyes, staring straight up... "...ugh, that Espada's going to get it..." After this comment, he throws his gaze at the 4th division members tending to his wounds."...back off." With a few gasps, he shifts to a sitting-up position, stands up, and starts limping for the exit.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!

25. - Top - End - #595

Hn. he grunted, not noticing Akako's perturbed expression as he ignored her, gazing off into the distance as he sensed someones reiatsu rising... two people? One of them was Shirubaru, the other was... someone he didn't recognize. What was going on? Thanks for the info, give me a written report at my desk by tommorrow by the time you figure out what's what. and with that, he shunpo'd off into the distance.

Katsuhito arrived on the scene, hearing the last snippet of Shirubaru's comments:

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Zaraki
    ...I'll wipe you out now and then move on to more important duties.
    Shirubaru went for his sword when Captain Katsuhito shouted the incantation and pinned the unknown combatant with the final words, Bakudo 63. Sajo Sabaku! What is the meaning of this! We cannot be fighting among ourselves when we have a war on our hands! His eyes shifted to the unknown attacker as his reiatsu flared further, weighing down on him, Who are you?! What squad are you from?! The Commander General will hear of this and you will be stripped of your rank!
    Last edited by Krazddndfreek; 2009-06-02 at 08:48 PM.

26. - Top - End - #596

Zombie

Quote Originally Posted by Krazddndfreek View Post
    ...I'll wipe you out now and then move on to more important duties.

Shirubaru went for his sword when Captain Katsuhito shouted the incantation and pinned the unknown combatant with the final words, Bakudo 63. Sajo Sabaku! What is the meaning of this! We cannot be fighting among ourselves when we have a war on our hands! His eyes shifted to the unknown attacker, Who are you?! What squad are you from?! The Commander General will hear of this and you will be stripped of your rank!
    Shirubaru pulled up short, sheathing his Zanpakutou and looking mildly disappointed, but not as much as one might expect.

Finally, someone sane, he says. Katsuhito, I have no idea what's been going on. Or who this guy is. I'm getting annoyed.

Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #597
    Ogre in the Playground

Excuse me. Somthing important.

Daisuke then uses Shunpo to move to Shirubaru's position.

Leaving his Vice-Captain to take the report.

'Ello, 'ello, what's all this then?

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

28. - Top - End - #598
    Ettin in the Playground

Captain Kiljaeran tried to maintain an impassive expression as he waits in the 1st Division antechamber. He had been here first, and yet a lieutenant had simply barged in here carrying what looked like an old haori and secured a meeting, much to his consternation. Presumably it was important, but there was such a thing as courtesy. He started unconsciously drumming his fingers on the chair as he waited.
    Last edited by Anyr; 2009-06-02 at 08:58 PM.

29. - Top - End - #599

Akako smacked her forehead, "The meeting..."

The woman shunpo'd after her captain and arrived beside him and the others. She whispered to him discretely and crossed her arms. "By the way, there's a meeting in the First District headquarters about this incident, Shiru was probably on his way."

"Oh Shiru-kun, loosing your temper at this feckless dog? He's not worth your time."

30. - Top - End - #600

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek
    Excuse me. Somthing important.

Daisuke then uses Shunpo to move to Shirubaru's position.

Leaving his Vice-Captain to take the report.

'Ello, 'ello, what's all this then?
    Calming his reiatsu slightly Katsu said, Sotaicho-Sama! This man, Katsuhito pointed at the anonymous shinigami, attempted to assault the 11th squad captain, Shirubaru Reishiro! He shouted fiercely.