New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920

Thread: The Concordium

1. - Top - End - #571
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: The Concordium

(Nobody yet has volunteered to take temporary control of Daken, so that seems to fall to me.)
    "It's as good an idea as any. I could be the one to deliver said weapon. Besides, it's unlikely our lich friend will know how to get into the tower anyway."

"I've never been to Sigil myself, but Tom, Lazarus, and Cluverius have all been there, if I'm not mistaken, and they left."
    If you need D20 optimization advice or real-life advice, my PM box is always open.
    Quote Originally Posted by bosssmiley View Post
    Hail unto thee Jalor, First Favoured of the Carbonation Gods!
    Quote Originally Posted by Syka View Post
    I now confess my undying admiration of Jalor. You are a god amongst men for that surprisingly subtle use of Firefly.

2. - Top - End - #572
    Ogre in the Playground

Lazarus

Lazarus smiles That's one of the paradoxes of Sigil - there are nigh infinite doors - hence one of the city's monikers - but one must know the proper key. To my knowledge, the Siege Tower is the only thing ever to penetrate the city without such a key - and that in itself speaks to the power of whatever entity is behind it - it must be far greater than the gods, or the archdevils and demon princes to possess such a strength.

3. - Top - End - #573
    Barbarian in the Playground

BardGirl

Ssso isss there sssomeway to ssssummon this Coaxmetal to usss? Or do we have to penetrate Sssigi, given that we no longer have the key? Or do you ssstill posssssessss the needed key?

4. - Top - End - #574
    Bugbear in the Playground

What is this Sigil place you keep talking about? One second it sounds like a city, the next a jail Cargean asks sheepishly, disappointed at his own lack of knowledge
    Halfling Monk (Avatar by Miss Nobody)
    Carpal tunnel has subsided, so I'm back hopefully

Spoiler: My games and characters
    Show
    Deralis Legan, the Half-Elf Marshal

Owlbear Hollow Mercenaries the game I'm running

5. - Top - End - #575
    Barbarian in the Playground

BardGirl

Sssigil is a city of sssortssss, but it exissstsss outssside of the normal prime material plane. It touchesss all the planesss sssimaltaneousssly, through all the portalsss in it. Sssome call it the City of Doorsss. Unfortunately, thesssse doorsss or portalsss only operate if you have the key to them...and each door or portal hassss itsss own key. Ssso it isss both difficult to enter, and even harder to exit. Sssome alsssso call it the Cage.