New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Barbarian in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Default Re: Medieval Zombies IC

James instinctivly goes for his axe, stopping his hands inches from it as he breaks out into a cold sweat. "L...l...look sir, we don't want to be havin any trouble, just trying to get to the temple."
    Are you hot?
    17 charisma.
    Wanna have sex?
    Totally!
    I seduce him! I mean her... YES I could totally seduce any homophobe with that roll!! -The Gamers: Dorkness Rising

2. - Top - End - #32
    Dwarf in the Playground

Marcus wipes down the mugs as the rest of the town gradually leaves the bar. He strokes his beard for a moment, then walks over to Maggie. "Stay here for a bit. This business is giving me the jitters. If you need me, I'll be at Sarra's." With that, he walks out of the bar and to the blacksmith's.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Titan in the Playground

Eileen, who used the time to procure her sack, promptly follows the trio. She is a little uncomfortable traveling beside Paul and the priest, but she keeps that to herself.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Ogre in the Playground

James, Van and Douglas (hence to be referred to as group 1)
    The Robbing Hood drew his cutlass and waved it at James.
    "We don't really care much how cruel we are" he said, and his men laughed.
    "Put the bagpipes away and hand us some money, you'll just have to pay the poor slob's toll as well"

Paul, John, Willie and Eileen (hence to be referred to as group 2)
    After a short hike the group of four arrived at a farm where a distressed looking farmer was trying to move a herd of sheep across the road. However, they didn't seem to be very inclined to move as he and his dog told them to, and thus blocked the path.
    "Oh, am I glad to see some familiar faces!" the man said. He was a farmer who sold his goods on the market in town. They consisted mainly of meat and wool.
    "My sheep... I don't know what's got into them, but they won't listen, and they bite at you if you get too close! One of them dropped dead, just in the middle of the road like that, and I think that's what got them upset. They keep nudging the thing, and refuse to move away! I've never seen them like this, and I'd like to get them in the barn by tonight. For the wolves, you know?"

Maggie & Marcus (hence to be referred to as "Home")
    As Maggie went over to the table and started taking away cups and looking for stuff the villagers might have left behind, she found a small jar of leeches that had rolled under the table.

((Since Djinn hasn't posted, I ignored the bit about heading down to the smithy to avoid having to NPC Sarra))
    Avatar by the illustrious Dr. Bath.

The essence of a riddle is that it states facts by means of a combination of impossibilities~Aristoteles

Help me run my very first campaign.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Pixie in the Playground

Zombie

Van leans into douglas and whispers to him. Maybe we should just back track and go around. As dangerous as this is to us, we shouldn't risk the boy any harm

6. - Top - End - #36

ElfRangerGuy

James lifts his bow, which also serves as his walking stick. He leans into the group as well, whispering."I don't like bullies, and I'm quite a good shot when it comes to animals. Don't worry about me. Anyways what makes you think they'll be leavin us alone?"
    Are you hot?
    17 charisma.
    Wanna have sex?
    Totally!
    I seduce him! I mean her... YES I could totally seduce any homophobe with that roll!! -The Gamers: Dorkness Rising

7. - Top - End - #37
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Prlly' Mr. MacGrady dropped this" Maggie muses to no-one in particular, she picks up the jar and props it carefully on a shelf behind the bar. "Sure is a lotta muck in here, wish they'd wipe there feet afore they come in." with the majority of the clay mugs soaking in sudsy water Maggie grabs a broom and starts to sweep out the bar.

8. - Top - End - #38
    Titan in the Playground

Eileen draws a quick breath as she connects some dots in her head.

"These sheep must have the disease too." Turning to the others, Eileen wears a worried expression.

"We must see if the herd really got it, and make sure no one or nothing eats or gets near them."

"Hey," she says, calling out to the farmer. "Did the herd actually bite anyone?"
    Last edited by Cespenar; 2009-07-20 at 12:13 PM.

9. - Top - End - #39

Group 1: Douglas Mackenzie

Turning his head a few degrees towards James, Mackenzie said softly "Killing a man is quite different from killing an animal, and unfortunately I think these folks are used to it." Turning back to the bandits, Mackenzie tucked his bagpipes under his arm, and reached into his sporran with his other hand, grasping the hilt of a small dagger nestled with his money saying "So, how much is the toll?"
    Still here, just a little busy to social post

You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til you understand who's in ruttin' command here. ~ Jayne Cobb

Spoiler
    Show

Avatars by: drKarling, The_Chilli_God and The_Chilli_God

10. - Top - End - #40

John seems furious that the group has halted.

He whispers to the rest of the group, so as not to offend the farmer.
    This is ridiculous! We don't have time to play physic to some lousy, flee bitten sheep! Lives are at stake we can't waste time investigating the latest strain of mange.
    Pwn 4 teh pwn god! N00bs 4 teh n00b thr1!