New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 18 of 49 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272843 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #511
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Shipping VIII: Yes, Eight. No, really. We are THAT insane.

Alright, I'm curious to see what kind of shipping people will make of me. Any takers?
    My own webcomic. Idiosyncrasy.
    Paladin Academy: Chapter 2 Part 28

2. - Top - End - #512
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    Is Reinholdt being captured and tortured/raped in ships the new thing now?

Umm... story wise it was incredibly good and very hawt. You're a great writer Mordokai and it's exciting to see you here again.

Even if I'm torn between and
    Well, it was influenced by Wolfbane's work, but I tried doing it a little differentlly this time. I think it worked out rather fine And lets face it, you're a grateful material for torturing... as the responses to the ship show

Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post
    I agree. That was really well done. It was also the only thing here that has made me want some brain acid.
    * shudders *
    Thanks... I guess. Though I'm not really sure why the brain acid.
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."
    Book of shadows, book of night, wake the beast and banish light.

3. - Top - End - #513
    Ettin in the Playground

RangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Mordokai View Post
    So yeah, I've promised something naughty, and surprise, surprise, I've actually followed with the promise! You be the judge how well I actually did it.

Now, without furder ado, I give you...

Tables Turned

Reinholdt/RabbitHoleLost/Flora

Spoiler
    Show
    Reinholdt was sweating. Not just because of heat, though it certainly didn't help any. But the main reason for sweating were the vines that were binding him to the tree. His arms, his legs... hell, even his tail was bound. And he didn't enjoy it one bit.

“We... couldn't come to peaceful agreement, I guess?“

“Come now Reinholdt, you won't say you're not enjoying my hospitality? That would break my little heart. You wouldn't do that, would you?“

A seductive beauty before him traced a gentle hand down his cheek and the move sent shiver through his body, shivers of pleasure as well as those of fear. What would follow?

“It's not that. It's just that, ah... how to put it... I'm homesick! Yes, that's it! All these abductions of yours, they have left me a little homesick.“

“Oh, that. Well, I'm just returning the favor, am I not? I mean, how many times was it Rabbit that abducted me? I've lost count after we've celebrated the annual aniversary.“

“But I didn't have anything to do with that!“

“True. But dryad needs to have her fun once in a while. And you're such a delicious specimen... a girl finds you irresistable.“

She licked her lips at that, making the catboy gulps loudly. Seeing this, the dryad laughed.

“Oh relax! I'm not going to hurt you. Unless you want me to...“

She clasped her hands and the vines of the tree came to life around poor Reinholdt. He wanted to fight it, but the grip was too powerful. He wanted to scream, but he was speechless. He could only watch, powerless, as the vines crept ever closer.

“Now, where to start... yes, I think this should work.“

With a slight flick of her wrist, the dryad made the vines climb along his bare legs and up his chest. Their touch felt cold... but that didn't last long as one of them gave him a lash across the chest. He left out a short scream.

“Oooops. Sorry for that, I guess I'll need to be more careful.“

“Just let me go... please?“

“Aw, you're cute when you're begging. Want me to kiss it all better?“

“Yes please! I mean... no! I mean...“

“You're also cute when confused.“

She walked up to him and placed a hand on his chest, tracing a red line that a vine left. He shudders under her touch... from pleasure or pain, it's hard to say. The dryad smile grows wider at this, as she leans closer and plants a light kiss on his lips. And despite himself, the catboy can't help but lean it. It would probably be quite a sweet scene to look at... were it not for a loud BANG!!!, suddenly heard across the clearing, followed by what appeared to be a very pissed off, very familiar necromancer.

Rabbit!?!“

“So it would seem. Good to see you Rabbit. What can I do for you today?“

“For starters, you can get your hands of my boyfriend, you, you... hussy!“

“Oh come on. It's not like I'm gonna steal him. Consider him more of a... on rent for time being. You'll get him back no worse for the wear.“

“No way! He's mine and you can't have him, one way or another!“

It is obvious that Rabbit means it this time. She doesn't even consider using her magic, opting insted for a charge at the dryad. This is enough to throw her of balance... twice so when Rabbit crashes in her and they both fall to the ground in a mess of limbs and hair. For a minute or two, the poor Reinholdt can't see anything, but after that, when the dust settles down his horror is renewed, as he sees Flora on top of Rabbit, pinning the necromancer down by her arms. Her hair in disarray, she still smiles victoriously.

“Well, if this isn't just great. Now I have you both in my mercy. It's a good thing I'm not an evil bitch, wouldn't you agree Rabbit?“

The necromancer only answer are daggers coming from her eyes.

“Go to hell.“

“Tsk tsk. You know what you need? You need to lighten up a little.“

And without any more warning she starts tickling her. Which, needless to say, comes as no little surprise for Rabbit. She manages to resist for some time, but before long she is roaring with laughter.

“Stop it... you little... bitch!“

However, this doesn't seem to have much effect on the dryad. If anything, she seems to redoubles her efforts, leaning ever closer as she continues tickling Rabbit. Soon, Rabbit finds Flora's mouth next to her ear, as she whispers to her:

“Admit it... you love it.“

Tracing one finger from her chin, down her neck and to her chest, she flips her blouse open. While Rabbit stops laughting at this and flushes deep red, Flora smile only grows wider.

“What... what are you doing?!?“

“Oh, I think you know that well enough...“

And it soon becomes obvious what her intentions are. Soon, Rabbit's blushing was gone, replaced by ever growing smile. But that wasn't the only thing that was growing...

The two women seemingly forgot about Reinholdt, who was still bound to the tree. And his eyes grew wider by the second. He couldn't help but gulp loudly. And that was enough to break the moment.

“Well, aren't we just rude... we're forgetting about our main guest here. What do you think Rabbit, should we invite him to join?“

“No... I think I prefer him where he is at the moment... now get back here and finish what you started!“

“Tough luck Reinholdt. But don't worry, I'll get back to you right after we're done over here.“

Needless to say, next hour was the sweetest torment Reinholdt was ever subjected to.
    Dang... this ship is only one thus far that made me roar with laughter, blush and reach for acid at the same time.

Very good work

Though now I have to wait here for more of your work and can't just leave this thread like nothing. Darn you, Mordokai!

@V: Because it would not be abuse anymore, mayhaps?
    Last edited by Grim ranger; 2009-09-23 at 01:55 AM.

4. - Top - End - #514
    Bugbear in the Playground

Now why am I never abused by beautiful women like that?

-tsks-
    Catatar made for me many years ago ... pretty sure by banjo1985
    Werewolf Awards: 'Best Narration: Helgraf'
    Rabbit says stuff that makes me blush.

5. - Top - End - #515
    Ettin in the Playground

We can't all be Reinholdt like playas. I mean, we wish we could be, but alas...
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."

6. - Top - End - #516
    Ogre in the Playground

So very, very true.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

7. - Top - End - #517
    Ettin in the Playground

RangerGuy

Meh, nobody can beat Rein in being a playa catboy, so why even bother? I would prefertably be my usual spiky chaotic evil self any day

Besides, if you are a playa you get tortured, as shown

@DD: That is beside the point. He still got tortured
    Last edited by Grim ranger; 2009-09-23 at 03:59 AM.

8. - Top - End - #518
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, I'm just hoping someone will put me in a ship someday.

I have an idea for one featuring me, but I don't like to self-ship. And I'm not sure how well I could do it.

Basically, it's the same premise as the banner in my sig. People get confused over dragon colours and decide to give me maidens. Except Gold Dragons don't eat maidens.

Spoiler
    Show
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

9. - Top - End - #519
    Titan in the Playground

Tortured? I daresay, that he rather liked it.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    DD: .... DEM HIPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by faerwain View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    My wedding underwear has a picture of Dallas Dakota's face on them.
    Ceikatar!

10. - Top - End - #520
    Ettin in the Playground

I subject to torture like that willingly.

But this should come as little surprise to anybody being in the playground for more than a week

11. - Top - End - #521
    Ettin in the Playground

RangerGuy

You are right in that, Mordy. Who would not have heard of you and your...exploits?

I myself prefer remaining as unknown than rising to shipping star, whom all abuse as they please

@V: I confess nothing

@VV: *epic facepalm*
    Last edited by Grim ranger; 2009-09-23 at 04:37 AM.

12. - Top - End - #522
    Ogre in the Playground

Grim, that's just asking for someone to ship you.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

13. - Top - End - #523
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    Grim, that's just asking for someone to ship you.
    It might happen sooner than you think...

14. - Top - End - #524
    Titan in the Playground

Might be one more part after this.

In Space, Lost is Not Forgotten
    A Sci-Fi Epic, Part 13
    Starring Rabbit, Reinholdt, and DeeRee
    Spoiler
    Show
    The shuttle tore through space as fast as Rabbit could push the engines to go. DeeRee had gone off somewhere to be by herself, but right now the medial officer's thoughts were elsewhere. Their atmosphere was gone, and they only had so many oxygen cylinders. Rabbit wanted to get the most out of them.

She and Rein were both in the cockpit. The miner had taken to sitting in the co-pilot's spot and staring out the viewport. Something started blinking at him, making almost no noise in the near vacuum, and he glanced over at it.

That's it, then. We are officially out of breathable air. His voice sounded distorted, coming through the suit's comm.

Rabbit took her hands off the controls for a moment to check her helmet. It was a futile gesture, she knew; if the seals had failed she wouldn't be breathing anymore. She felt compelled to do it anyways. Go find DeeRee, wherever she is, and tell her to get up here. I want us all in one place.

I'm here. Commlinks were omnidirectional. There was no way to tell which direction the voice had come from. Both glanced over their shoulders anyways. The captain's daughter took a seat behind Reinholdt. That warship. The one that hailed us back on the ship. Where is it?

I don't know. The scanners on this thing are crap. Rabbit thumped the control panel for emphasis. I've got our distress signal running at full strength, so hopefully they'll find us.

They'll find us. Rein had returned to staring forward. They have to.

Nobody spoke for a few minutes. Outside, blackness loomed in every direction they could see, engulfing their tiny craft in perpetual night. There was nothing to indicate that help was coming. They've got ten minutes, at most.

There was no response. After ten minutes, the tanks will be empty. DeeRee offered as an explanation, but Rabbit shook her head to cut her off.

I know that, dammit. She paused as a though struck her. Why the hell do the tanks on this thing hold so little?

They were meant for external repairs, or to give you time to get back to the host ship. I don't think anybody planned for this. She had to smile, despite the situation. It was always the one thing you missed that got you.

They damn well should have... The three lapsed into silence again.

Five minutes.

Don't need to hear it.

DeeRee shrugged and stood. She left the cockpit to stand outside the door. The timer on her tank clicked down, a countdown on her remaining moments of life. She reached up and shut off her commlink as Rabbit started speaking again.

DeeRee did not care to hear what she had to say.

Inside the cockpit, Rabbit did her best to look disgusted through the faceless helmet. She turned it off. She knew I wanted us all up here, and she-

It should have been me. Reinholdt said quietly.

What?

Destro. He died to buy us time. It should have been me.

Why the hell... No, this was Rein she was talking to. Rabbit sighed and lowered her voice, the edge on it suddenly gone. Why is that?

He told me to take care of you. YOu and DeeRee. But I don't know how to do that. He'd have a plan. He always had some kind of plan.

The timer beeped. One minute. Rabbit leaned over to hug Rein, a feat made awkward by the spacesuits. Don't worry. She said. We'll be fine.

The seconds ticked down. It was getting harder to breathe every moment. DeeRee sat down and leaned against the wall. She thought of the academy. How badly she wanted to go. The ship would be here. It would find them.

Forty-five seconds.

Rabbit released the controls, letting momentum do the rest. It wouldn't matter for long anyways. In a very short while she'd be dead, just like all the others. Just like Dallas. Just like the Captain. Just like patient #146 back in the med bay. Hell, the med bay was probably gone too.

Thirty seconds.

His vision was going. Reinholdt thought that was odd. He was almost out of air, and the first thing to go was his vision. It was turning black. Lights dimmed, screens darkened. His hearing was almost gone too, but he heard something, just on the edge of reason.

Fifteen seconds.

The voice was clear. The voice that was only barely audible. But the words reached Reinholdt, and he smiled as he passed out.

Unidentified shuttle, this is the USF Audacity. We are approaching your position now. Do you copy? Over.

The timer clicked zero.
    I used to do LP's. Currently archived here:

My Youtube Channel

The rest of my Sig:
    Spoiler
    Show

My Games:
    The Great Divide Dark Heresy - Finished
    They All Uprose Dark Heresy - Finished
    Dead in the Water Dark Heresy - Finished
    House of Glass Dark Heresy - Deceased

We All Fall Down Dark Heresy - Finished

Sea of Stars Rogue Trader - Ongoing

15. - Top - End - #525
    Firbolg in the Playground

Thanks... I guess. Though I'm not really sure why the brain acid.
    torturing...
    That's why. This was the 2nd thing I've ever read that really disturbed me.
    It's well written, but ... truly horrifying.

EDIT: Which is a good thing. Stories shouldn't all be happy.

But I'm going to revel in not being shipped anymore, like Grim.
    Last edited by Recaiden; 2009-09-23 at 06:45 AM.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

16. - Top - End - #526
    Ogre in the Playground

But... but... I'm not a playa.
    I mean how can I be a playa? Don't playas have to use women or something? This is most certainly the other way around.

@ Destro - It was nice. You weren't sure if it was going to be the everyone dies ending. Oh well. Guess someone has to warn them about the insects.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

17. - Top - End - #527
    Ettin in the Playground

RangerGuy

I mean how can I be a playa? Don't playas have to use women or something? This is most certainly the other way around.
    I guess you are right there...you have my fullest sympathy and all, but I still find it rather hilarious, though very disturbing

@V: *applauds and cheers* that's the way to do it! Like I have said: you can never use too much raw power
    Last edited by Grim ranger; 2009-09-23 at 07:59 AM.

18. - Top - End - #528

@/\- No, no. This is just the gun I borrowed from Reinholdt.

It might happen sooner than you think...
    *racks slide*

The Heckler and Koch Universale Maschinenpistole has a rate of fire of Six hundred-and-fifty rounds per minute, or eleven per second, and uses a nine x nineteen millimeter cartridge. An effective range of one hundred meters by company testing, and a twenty-five round clip.

And I have it against your ear. Choose carefully.
    Last edited by EleventhHour; 2009-09-23 at 08:01 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

All Avatars by Elder Tsofu!

19. - Top - End - #529
    Ogre in the Playground

Choose: Me, or Grim.
    Last edited by horngeek; 2009-09-23 at 08:00 AM.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

20. - Top - End - #530
    Titan in the Playground

That's just your plan! You make it look like it's the other way around. e_e
    You sneaky neko you...
    Last edited by Nameless; 2009-09-23 at 08:03 AM.

21. - Top - End - #531
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by EleventhHour View Post
    *racks slide*

The Heckler and Koch Universale Maschinenpistole has a rate of fire of Six hundred-and-fifty rounds per minute, or eleven per second, and uses a nine x nineteen millimeter cartridge. An effective range of one hundred meters by company testing, and a twenty-five round clip.

Honey, if that's the best you can do, take your shot right away. It will take more than just my head being blown to smithereens to stop me from making Grim squirm

22. - Top - End - #532
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    That's just your plan! You make it look like it's the other way around. e_e
    You sneaky neko you...
    Is that even... but... I...
    o.O

Also: *smacks the people above him for not commenting on Destro's ship*
    Comment on ships. Comments fuel writers. Without fuel, no more ships come.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

23. - Top - End - #533
    Ettin in the Playground

RangerGuy

Honey, if that's the best you can do, take your shot right away. It will take more than just my head being blown to smithereens to stop me from making Grim squirm
    At least before my brains melt I have the serene knowledge you got shot. THAT should make me snicker in the afterlife
    Last edited by Grim ranger; 2009-09-23 at 08:09 AM.

24. - Top - End - #534

No, no. I meant choose carefully who you pair him with. *aims 'lower'*

@Destro ; Don't worry plenty of time to kill the survivors in a thrilling sequel.
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #535
    Ogre in the Playground

Anyone want to ship me?

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

26. - Top - End - #536
    Firbolg in the Playground

@/\- No, no. This is just the gun I borrowed from Reinholdt.

*racks slide*

You're going to need a bit more power than that pop-gun to get through his thick head.

Believe me, I've tried.

27. - Top - End - #537
    Titan in the Playground

Is that even... but... I...
    o.O
    Speechless that I sussed you out, huh?

And I haven't read the ship because I haven't read the first few, and I'll just get scared and confused. e_e

28. - Top - End - #538
    Ettin in the Playground

No, no. I meant choose carefully who you pair him with. *aims 'lower'*

@Destro ; Don't worry plenty of time to kill the survivors in a thrilling sequel.
    Is that expressing interest?

29. - Top - End - #539

Quote Originally Posted by Cristo Meyers View Post
    You're going to need a bit more power than that pop-gun to get through his thick head.

Believe me, I've tried.
    Well, I'll stick with Heckler and Koch, but switch to something more devestating... the Granatmaschinenwaffe . It fires fourty millimeter grenades at a rate of three hundred and fourty shots a minute. Belt fed.

Of course, it's a bit ridiculously huge to be carrying around, which means I have to pose with it, in order to deny gravity and physics.

@Mordokai ; I think it's more fun if it's a surprise... for you.
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #540
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    Anyone want to ship me?
    Horngeek, it's best to go with the flow, or write your own stuff. Or collaborate with other shippers.

Current Flow = In Space, nobody can...(by Destro), Reinholdt is a playa(it's always in the flow), Mordokai& Cristy 'n Co.(about guns, this time)
    Last edited by Dallas-Dakota; 2009-09-23 at 08:19 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    DD: .... DEM HIPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by faerwain View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    My wedding underwear has a picture of Dallas Dakota's face on them.
    Ceikatar!