New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 36 of 49 FirstFirst ... 11262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 1454
  1. - Top - End - #1051
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Shipping VIII: Yes, Eight. No, really. We are THAT insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    Sorry I didn't notice this before. >.<
    Anyway, this story seems to be getting very interesting, nice work.
    Convince? Convince what? Who are you? What am I doing here? Why am I not wearing pants?

2. - Top - End - #1052
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cristo Meyers View Post
    Convince? Convince what? Who are you? What am I doing here? Why am I not wearing pants?
    I am Death, you're in Iran , no idea why you're there but I'm wearing your pants.

3. - Top - End - #1053

Iran's apparently cold this time of year...

...and I won't ask how you got into my pants...

4. - Top - End - #1054
    Titan in the Playground

Iran's apparently cold this time of year...

...and I won't ask how you got into my pants...
    *Whistles innocently*
    My own webcomic. Idiosyncrasy.
    Paladin Academy: Chapter 2 Part 28

5. - Top - End - #1055
    Bugbear in the Playground

I think it was the Raptor made of Silver, in the desert, with the opposable thumbs!

...wait, raptors don't have thumbs...
    Spoiler
    Show

All Avatars by Elder Tsofu!

6. - Top - End - #1056
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by EleventhHour View Post
    I think it was the Raptor made of Silver, in the desert, with the opposable thumbs!

...wait, raptors don't have thumbs...
    Hehehehe!

7. - Top - End - #1057

I, for one, welcome our thumb-bearing raptoral overlords...

8. - Top - End - #1058
    Titan in the Playground

I, for one, welcome our thumb-bearing raptoral overlords...
    *Looks at claws*

Awwww... some other raptor is here? And he has thumbs? Lucky bastard!

9. - Top - End - #1059
    Ogre in the Playground

I am Death, you're in Iran , no idea why you're there but I'm wearing your pants.
    Nah. Just too easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

10. - Top - End - #1060
    Titan in the Playground

And time for part 4. The previous part 1, part 2, and part 3 for those of you who haven't been reading all the parts.

And just for fun, here's a link to some backgound music to play while you're reading involving the fighting scenes.

Well, time to get going then.

Cast-
    Vulion
    EleventhHour
    Silverraptor

Spoiler
    Show
    Vulion watched as the new army was establishing positions. Can you get me radio contact with our troops in the areas?

I'll... I'll try.

Good. If you do manage to contact them, have them work along side whichever that faction is from. We don't know where they're from or why they're here. But right now, they're our best hope for success.

Yes, sir!

Well?! What are you standing around for?!

Oh, right!

EleventhHour hurries out the door. Vulion turns back to watch the battle progressing.

Many landing vessels were almost upon the shores. Just then, all of them recieve orders to change troop directrion to the first strike positions and begin to advance. Each and every vessel pings an acknowledgement back and arrive on the coast. But upon reaching land, tank treads appear out from under each landing ship and carries them further in land. As the vessels reach the paved streets, hatches open up and position themselves as ramps for leaving the ship.

The moment, the small thud of the ramp hits the ground, 8 motorcycles leave the transports immidiately. These were no ordinary motorcycles, for the had no seat or driver. They were completely automated similar to the Satocopters.

The Nalocycles from landing unit 12 rushed out of the landing transports and cruised down the streets in a line. One of the 8 established itself as the leader of the group instantly and the rest followed. They were programed to choose leadership postions quickly.

-------------

'Nalocycles have been deployed and are on route to first strike positions. Tarotanks are emerging now and beginning to move.'

Good. Silverraptor looks at the holographic map. He sweeps his fingers in the blues sphere to the right twice and the map magnifies the front. That didn't take long for them to regroup, did it?

'No sir. Enemy forces are advancing on first strike positions. Numerous groups are reporting they are under fire.'

Tell them to take defensive positions until the Nalocycles get there. Then tell them to proceed with caution and stall the enemy until the Tarotanks can join the fight.

'Relaying orders now.'

---------------

Another explosive shell impacts Satocopter 112's shield. No less than half a dozen tanks had appeared down the street and were opening fire. The satocopter was trying to keep all their shots deflected that it had no room to open fire back at the tanks. Just then, it recieved the order to take defensive positions.

The Metallic troops entered the buildings and took key positions in windows and other openings to snipe down at the troops that were advancing. Satocopter 112 was taking cover behind another building to present less of a target. However, the tanks were still firing widely and the cover didn't last very long before Satocopter 112 was crouching behind it's shield.

--------

The Nalocycles turned the corner sharply and saw Satocopter 112 up ahead. It was facing down another street, holding it's shield up and explosive shells were impacting on it's shield. The leader relayed order's to the other Nalocycles to attack the enemy immidiately and swiftly.

They barreled around the corner toward the enemy troops and began firing energy weapons the moment a target was in their sight. The weapons left red burning marks on the tanks armor, showing some effect, but not enough to stop it just yet. However, all troops hit were immediately down.

In a short gap of time, the Nalocycles closed the gap to the closest tank. The leader Nalocycle then quickly transformed, similar to how a satocopter transforms, into slightly less then a story humanoid form. It's wheels were each at the back of the legs, allowing it to glide it's momentum to the tank. Upon reaching it, it jumped on top and grabbed the muzzle of the tank's turret and yanked it to the side, causing the shot fired at that precise moment to proceed into a buildings wall.

The Nalocycle then extended the energy cannon that it was firing earlier from it's right hand and started firing point blank at the tank. The shots went through the armor and the sounds of soldier yells were heard from inside. It then attached a magnetic disk onto the side of the tank and jumped off. Almost immediately, the tank exploded.

Looking around, the leader noticed other Nalocycles were simularly engaged. Two of them were simultaneously attacking the next tank, while the other 5 were picking off the troops around. Bullets bounced off the Nalocycles armor as they grabbed the soldiers and bashed their heads open on the sides of buildings or crushing them on the ground. Those troops who were too far away, the cycles opened fire on them.

An explostion from the side of one of the buildings caused rubble to start falling in the streets. The leader ordered the Nalocycles back and to use the recently piling rubble as cover. As the other cycles started back, one was hit from behind by a tank shell and exploded, parts flying everywhere. But the other Nalocycles were able to get behind the rubble safely.

Just then the leader noticed that some of the recent soldiers had managed to get into the buildings and were starting to train RPG on the Nalocycles flanks. The leader quickly leaped up to the building, grabed the sides, and stuck it's right hand into the window and opened fire, killing all troops inside. The price to be paid for this heroic act was foregoing cover, and a tank shell hit it along it's side. The Nalocycle leader registered the hit and that it's parts were being ejected out by the force, before it's circuitry was disconnected and it was destroyed.

The remaining Nalocycles stopped receiving orders from the current Nalocycle leader as it's remains crashed into the street. Immediately, another of the Nalocycles established that it was the new leader and the others immediately acknowledged it. There was no gap or time delay of leadership in this squad.

-------------

'Nalocycles have reached their intented first strike positions and have engaged the enemy. Reports say that the enemy has regouped more effectively and the fight has intensified. It is estimated that a good number of Nalocycles have been destroyed and no less than 6 Satocopters have been either extensively damaged or disabled.'

What about the Tarotanks?

'All are en route, but some of them are almost in position.'

Good. Once they all get into position, the enemy will be forced back.

And it's cut off from here, left to your imagination on how powerful the entire army is. Until part 5. Stay tuned.
    Last edited by Silverraptor; 2009-10-14 at 01:07 PM.

11. - Top - End - #1061
    Titan in the Playground

AH! Part 5! PART 5!

12. - Top - End - #1062
    Titan in the Playground

AH! Part 5! PART 5!
    I take it that you liked it. But you'll have to be patient.

13. - Top - End - #1063

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
    ~ Starring ~
    SilverRaptor as Silver R-4TR
    Cristo as Floor worker
    Nameless as Assembly Worker

Spoiler
    Show

Work It
    Cristo slammed the two pieces together with a blunt rubber hammer, the rim locking in over the disc.
    Make It
    He pushed the newly made wheel onto a bar, turning it back and twisting the bolts.
    Do It
    The worker on the other side of the line lifted it with him, snapping it to the restraints on the bottom of the chassis that rolled by.
    Makes Us
    They repeated the same motions, locking a second set of wheels to the car, before it rolled past them.
    Harder
    Chassis after chassis rolled down the line to them, hours dragging on for an eternity.
    Better
    They tightened the bolts by hand, with aching arms and the tendons on the back on thier hands twitching.
    Faster
    The manager cruised along the floors, shouting for the assembly to be faster, and as the others picked up the pace, so too did the flow of unfinished automobiles to Cristo and his fellow worker.
    Stronger
    Lunch ended, they went back to the same automonous motions with renewed vigor.
    More Than
    They were completing more cars than thier sister company, ensuring that they wouldn't be laid off, but the effort it took was back breaking.
    Hour
    Time seemed to drag again, the shift never seeming to end.
    Our
    It was still thier work, and each car was a craftman's piece, and they were proud just to see the finished pieces further down recieving thier layers of glossy paint.
    Never
    Tiring work, but it was something they would never change, nor did they think would ever change.
    Ever
    Days later, Cristo and the other worker watched the last of the cars for the week roll off the line.
    After
    They left the building, picking up thier coats and heading into the rain that had been hidden by the frosted windows and the clank of metal on metal.
    Work is
    They all went home to relax, readying for the next week ahead.
    Over
    When they came in, there was massive blocky machines of shiny steel, and stools alongside them, with a simple pushbutton. They were no longer needed.

Work It
    He slammed the button down, and the press followed suit, pressing together like thunder, and releasing the moulded steel frame of a wheel.
    Make It
    He depressed the button again, with the same result, the hiss of hydraulics accompanying his movement.
    Do It
    The manager passed by, with one of his 'encouragement' speaches about being a team.
    Makes Us
    Down the line, a dozen other operators copied the same movement, each working it into a different piece, and further down the massive building, they were riveted together.
    Harder
    Bang-bang-bang. The same noise, mechanical precision, a rythem that had developed of it's own accord, the stattco of machinery.
    Better
    It was an improvement on years past, and the handbuilt cars, now they had almost perfect quality, and a far greater output.
    Faster
    The clank of machinery, the rolling of wheels off the end was faster than ever, and the nameless operator just kept pressing in on his singular console over and over.
    Stronger
    The machine clamped the metal into shape again, the hydraulic muscles never tiring.
    More Than
    He was just another part of the machine, just keeping it running in proper order.
    Hour
    He spent his lunch in the little coffee enclosure, away from the noise, spending his money earned right back to the company.
    Our
    The girl sitting next to him always had a smile, and he would return it, before sitting in the booth, side by side without seeing each other, stamping the button.
    Never
    The cars rolled out at an astronomic rate, the operators ensured quality work though the machines.
    Ever
    What could be more effecient, he wondered one day, than the simple human input to ensure that the machine wasn't working when it didn't have too.
    After
    They left work, and he almost worked up the nerve to ask the girl to go somewhere, but the miserable weather disadued him.
    Work is
    He would ask next week, at work on Monday.
    Over
    He recieved it in the mail, a piece of paper stating his service was no longer required.

Work It Harder Make It Better
    The twirling cog-spoke pistons pressed the metal into place, into shape and welded it together.
    Do It Faster, Makes Us stronger
    The manager in his office flicked up the dial, and the machines clattered a tad more quickly.
    More Than Ever Hour After
    The R-4TR crushed steel into shape, it's eletronic sensors brushing each piece of metal before moulding it into precisely aligned shape.
    Our Work Is Never Over
    The only man in the plant, the manager, clicked off the lights just after midnight, leaving the hissing clunks of machines to themselves in the echoing building.

The Song. <- Plus, that movie is really neat as a bonus.
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #1064

~ Starring ~
    Cristo as Floor worker

Spoiler
    Show

Work It
    Cristo slammed the two pieces together with a blunt rubber hammer, the rim locking in over the disc.
    Make It
    He pushed the newly made wheel onto a bar, turning it back and twisting the bolts.
    Do It
    The worker on the other side of the line lifted it with him, snapping it to the restraints on the bottom of the chassis that rolled by.
    Makes Us
    They repeated the same motions, locking a second set of wheels to the car, before it rolled past them.
    Harder
    Chassis after chassis rolled down the line to them, hours dragging on for an eternity.
    Better
    They tightened the bolts by hand, with aching arms and the tendons on the back on thier hands twitching.
    Faster
    The manager cruised along the floors, shouting for the assembly to be faster, and as the others picked up the pace, so too did the flow of unfinished automobiles to Cristo and his fellow worker.
    Stronger
    More Than
    They were completing more cars than thier sister company, ensuring that they wouldn't be laid off, but the effort it took was back breaking.
    Hour
    Our
    It was still thier work, and each car was a craftman's piece, and they were proud just to see the finished pieces further down recieving thier layers of glossy paint.
    Never
    Tiring work, but it was something they would never change, nor did they think would ever change.
    Ever
    Days later, Cristo and the other worker watched the last of the cars for the week roll off the line.
    After
    They left the building, picking up thier coats and heading into the rain that had been hidden by the frosted windows and the clank of metal on metal.
    Work is
    Over
    When they came in, there was massive blocky machines of shiny steel, and stools alongside them, with a simple pushbutton. They were no longer needed.

Work It
    He slammed the button down, and the press followed suit, pressing together like thunder, and releasing the moulded steel frame of a wheel.
    Make It
    He depressed the button again, with the same result, the hiss of hydraulics accompanying his movement.
    Do It
    The manager passed by, with one of his 'encouragement' speaches about being a team.
    Makes Us
    Down the line, a dozen other operators copied the same movement, each working it into a different piece, and further down the massive building, they were riveted together.
    Harder
    Bang-bang-bang. The same noise, mechanical precision, a rythem that had developed of it's own accord, the stattco of machinery.
    Better
    It was an improvement on years past, and the handbuilt cars, now they had almost perfect quality, and a far greater output.
    Faster
    The clank of machinery, the rolling of wheels off the end was faster than ever, and the nameless operator just kept pressing in on his singular console over and over.
    Stronger
    The machine clamped the metal into shape again, the hydraulic muscles never tiring.
    More Than
    He was just another part of the machine, just keeping it running in proper order.
    Hour
    He spent his lunch in the little coffee enclosure, away from the noise, spending his money earned right back to the company.
    Our
    The girl sitting next to him always had a smile, and he would return it, before sitting in the booth, side by side without seeing each other, stamping the button.
    Never
    The cars rolled out at an astronomic rate, the operators ensured quality work though the machines.
    Ever
    What could be more effecient, he wondered one day, than the simple human input to ensure that the machine wasn't working when it didn't have too.
    After
    They left work, and he almost worked up the nerve to ask the girl to go somewhere, but the miserable weather disadued him.
    Work is
    Over
    He recieved it in the mail, a piece of paper stating his service was no longer required.

The twirling cog-spoke pistons pressed the metal into place, into shape and welded it together.
    The manager in his office flicked up the dial, and the machines clattered a tad more quickly.
    The R-4TR crushed steel into shape, it's eletronic sensors brushing each piece of metal before moulding it into precisely aligned shape.
    Our Work Is Never Over
    The only man in the plant, the manager, clicked off the lights just after midnight, leaving the hissing clunks of machines to themselves in the echoing building.

I kinda was just laid off this week, you know...

15. - Top - End - #1065

I kinda was just laid off this week, you know...
    Actually, I didn't.

...sorry? >.>
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #1066

Actually, I didn't.

...sorry? >.>
    It's alright, it's not like you really could've known, I'm just flicking your ear

17. - Top - End - #1067
    Ogre in the Playground

@ Silverraptor - Indeed. I'm eagerly looking forward to the next part.

@ EleventhHour - Poor Cristo.
    Crazy song is crazy. And that hand keeps flicking me off!
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

18. - Top - End - #1068
    Ogre in the Playground

You know, I half think there should be a Haloween ship...

*wearing Reinholdt ears and tail*

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

19. - Top - End - #1069
    Titan in the Playground

That was awesome EleventhHour! And what's wierd was that was the exact song playing from my iTunes at the exact moment I read it.

(To those who read my story): I'm interested in comments and critiquing on how it's described and the story and stuff.

Horngeek: Trick or Treat?
    Last edited by Silverraptor; 2009-10-14 at 09:52 PM.

20. - Top - End - #1070
    Titan in the Playground

~ Starring ~
    Cristo as Floor worker

Spoiler
    Show

Work It
    Make It
    Do It
    Makes Us
    Harder
    Better
    Faster
    Stronger
    More Than
    Hour
    Our
    Never
    Ever
    After
    Work is
    Over

Work It
    Make It
    Do It
    Makes Us
    Harder
    Better
    Faster
    Stronger
    More Than
    Hour
    Our
    Never
    Ever
    After
    Work is
    Over

Our Work Is Never Over

I love you.

21. - Top - End - #1071
    Ogre in the Playground

Okay, I'm putting Helgraf in as The Elder, he's not too active now, but he'll show his true power when the time comes, maybe.

Spoiler
    Show
    Tales of Ozaria Pt 5

"Just give me the blade and I swear I won't hurt you." cackles the imp. "It's fairly simple."

"Don't trust him!" Roars Dakes. "He's an agent of Razarra, he cannot be trusted no matter what." He then chuckles a bit. "Besides, what harm could he do? Look at him, he's so tiny."

The laughter ceased. "Listen you big blue furball, don't cut me down so quick. First off, I promised I wouldn't hurt her, assuming she hands over the blade, and that's the truth. But second..." a slight rustle stirred behind Dakes. "I don't like your tone. Cut him."

Mongarr leapt out and cut Dakes knees from behind. He didn't bleed, but strange white fuzz fell out from his sliced legs. He started to loose balance, and fell onto the mechanical man, before landing on his ass, unable to walk.

The imp grinned. "So, missy, what will it be? Death from my little friend here, or..."

The construct began to groan. His eyes glew brighter than before, and he spoke in an echoed tone. "Grim Soldier, guardian unit 0-0-0-1-3 activated. Recognized master: Dalver Dakson. Awaiting orders."

The imp's smile faded. At the same time Dakes shouted "Protect her!", he shouted out "Get her!", and the unliving soldier began swinging both blades at Mongarr, who seemed to duck and dodge every strike. And his blade seemed heavier than it should have been. After a moment, it started chipping away at 'Grim's' body plating.

The imp frowned. "Well, I suppose I could help." he mumbles. He draws out a flicker of flame from nowhere, and starts to bounce it for a few seconds. Meanwhile, Elizabeth draws out her gun. She fired a few rounds into the imp... But the bullets flew right through him like he wasn't there. Then she caught a slight glimpse of him... in several different places. He was blinking around, leaving slight illusions behind. But she didn't know that much. She became enfuriated.

The imp just cackled and started tossing fireballs at her. She was nimble, and seemed to dodge a few of them.

-----------------------------

Bane spoke to the elder. He was a large figure, fully cloaked. He spoke in a soft tone, whispered and cautious. "Bane, go now, and find the girl. If your speculations are correct, then you must take her to the sacred place. Now go, run like the wind." as he said that, a slight glow encased Bane's body.

"Thank you." responded Bane, respectfully. And at that, he left. But while leaving, he felt something was wrong. And sure enough, Freighter had left his post. "Boy? Where are you Freighter?" He sniffed around, and smelt a few things. Sulfur- and blood. And knew something awful had happened. Leaving the tent, he saw some blood spilled along the ground. "Freighter? NOOO!"

-------------------------------

Elizabeth, who's shoulder suffered a terrible burn wound, tired a bit. The imp seemed impossible to hit, and she was running low on ammo. And while the Grim Soldier seemed to occasionally hit his foe, the undead warrior seemed to be taking little damage. Then Elizabeth noticed a small blur behind her. The imp must have too, cause it caused him to miss her with his next shot, which flew at Grim, and impacted, but it bounced off him and hit Mongarr. "Ah! Fire!" He called out, his undead corpse burning away.

The imp stopped blinking for a second. "Um, buddy, you okay?" Grim sliced the foe quickly, cutting him in two. Then again, easily cutting the enemy into three pieces. "Um..." The imp looked around, and started to retreat. Elizabeth shot at him, but missed, but he grew scared. "Well, at least I can do this!" He tossed a fireball at Dakes, who burst into fire. Elizabeth ran to his side. "I'll get you!" He roared in anger. "Next time you won't be as lucky!"

The imp left. Back into the forest.

Elizabeth started throwing sand onto Dakes. "Come on, get up." Grim stood there. Dakes was yelling in pain, but there was nothing the machine could do. Finally, Elizabeth put him out, but a good portion of his fur was singed, as well as some of his fluff. Elizabeth was startled, but slightly smiled. "Come on pal, what can we do for you?"

"Heh, I'm not sure." replied Dakes woozily. "I never got hurt before." He starts gathering some of his stuffing. "But I don't think I'm gonna die from this. Call me crazy."

She chuckled weakly. "Listen, where can we go to fix you up?" He looked pretty bad.

"There used to be a toy maker in the woods... But I think he's long gone."

Dakes started to remember a bit more- the machine saying his name must have triggered a bit of something.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakes Memory
    "Dalver, my son, there is nothing wrong with your powers." The shape shifting man touched his son's shoulder.

"But..." he looked around. "Look, the others are alot more powerful than I. Crim can summon monsters and ghosts and all sorts of things. Kai can alter the perception of those around him. Even that guy Drake can see the future. But look at me. All I do is make toys come to life."

"You bind life where it is absent. You not only possess the power to enchant toys with life, but with proper training, you'll be able to restore life to the dead." He looked around. "Go, son, and practice you're arts."

The enchanter left the little house, and walked around for a bit, waving his arms at a pile of leaves and making it swirl and move, then at the twigs, making them scurry around wildly. It was fun, he knew that much, but how could it really help?

Then a figure appeared out of the shadows. He stood tall and proud, and wore a familiar crimson attire. "Dakes, how are ya pal?" He smiled wide, and waved his hand, summoning a crimson hand to pull him closer. "Dakes, I've heard that you are doubting you're powers." He smiled wide. "Now, as long as I've known you, I've never seen you use them for anything other than you're amusement. But we've been given gifts. We are the guardians of magic everywhere. This island, Ozaria, is the magic center of the world! Do you not see the significance of what you do?"

Dakes didn't answer. "Well, at any rate, word going around is that Razarra is tired of guarding Necromancy alone, and wants to do something about that. Hell, from what I hear, Magnus already joined her."

"What! Really? Well, what could she be up to?" He scratched his head. The crimson mage just smiled.

"Listen, I've got to go, but you may want this." The mage summons a large, heavy book from out of nowhere. "It's a bit on how our magic works. Study, especially the section on what happens when we die. If anything happens..." The mage waves his hand again, and summons a jar. "Here, don't lose this. Keep it safe, in case something happens to your old man. I've got to go consult with someone." He waves his staff around, and pops away. Then his voice echoed. "You were given these powers for a reason."
    Dake's looked up. "What happened?" asked Elizabeth, worried. "Are you okay?"

"No... I'm not." He looked down and grabbed his legs. "I'm starting to remember... everything."

Reinholdt, no grenades please, I know what I'm doing here. The next one should explain a few things, including part of the 8 mages. (well, 9, but the guardian of arcane magic hardly counts as one of the others) Note, they are not wizards, this is not d&d, the spells they use make them a mix of warlocks, clerics, and wizards, but still unique. I have clumped a few spells together and well... You'll see.
    The Crimson Drake by Crimmy

Full Size Image Below
    Spoiler
    Show

Empty Spoiler Below
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #1072
    Titan in the Playground

Well Reinholdt. You can't grenade him, but I'm willing to loan you one of my machines. Which one would you like?

23. - Top - End - #1073
    Ogre in the Playground

You're cool, Silver, I'd hate to have to waste you and leave you twitching on the side of the road and all... But I will. Don't make me do that now, think of the raptor.
    The Crimson Drake by Crimmy

Full Size Image Below
    Spoiler
    Show

Empty Spoiler Below
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #1074
    Ogre in the Playground

But... but... but...
    Grenades make everything BETTER. They're like the zombies of weaponry!
    Anything + zombies = better.
    Anything + grenades = better.
    Anything + grenade throwing zombies = AWESOME INCARNATE.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

25. - Top - End - #1075
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Drake View Post
    You're cool, Silver, I'd hate to have to waste you and leave you twitching on the side of the road and all... But I will. Don't make me do that now, think of the raptor.
    Think of the raptor you say?

Sure, ok. Besides, I don't trust Reinholdt with one of my machines anyways. He killed me before because of them.
    Last edited by Silverraptor; 2009-10-15 at 01:58 PM.

26. - Top - End - #1076

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    But... but... but...
    Grenades make everything BETTER. They're like the zombies of weaponry!
    Anything + zombies = better.
    Anything + grenades = better.
    Anything + grenade throwing zombies = AWESOME INCARNATE.
    Remember the Tao of Jayne:

Gee, it sure would be nice if we had some grenades right about now!

Totally completely slightly maybe relevent fic

27. - Top - End - #1077

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    You know, I half think there should be a Haloween ship...

*wearing Reinholdt ears and tail*
    Done.

The Best Night of the Year
    Starring: I'll let you figure it out. ^_^

Spoiler
    Show
    Trick or treat!
    Twick or tweat!
    Trick or treat!

"Oh, how cute. And what are you supposed to be?"

I'm a cat!

Imma scarwy cyborg!

And I'm the Queen of hearts!

"And a fine cat, cyborg, and Queen of Hearts you all are. Here, one candy bar each."

Trick or treat!

"Well, that's an interesting costume. Let me guess, a skeleton after getting up in the morning?"

Na-uh! I'm a lich!

"I see. And the bunny slippers?"

Those are to keep my feet warm!

"My mistake. Here you go."

I want candy!

"I bet you do."

Rawr! I'm a dinosaur! Gimme candy or I'll eat you!

"How frightening. Here you go, little dinosaur."

Thanks!

Trick or treat!

"Happy Halloween. And what are you two tonight?"

Imma a girl!

"Oh, so no costume then?"

Noo! Imma girl!

"Okay. And how about your friend?"

She's my girlfriend!

Yeah. I'm her girl friend!

"Well then, have a candy."

Happy Halloween!
    Happy Halloween!

"Ooh, let me guess. You're the moon, and you're a wolf."

Yep! I'm the moon!

Arwooooo!!!

"Here, have some candy."

Trick or treat!
    Trick or treat!

"Oh my, aren't you just adorable! A cute little turtle and-"

Cookies!

"Ah yes, cookie monster. Here you go."

Cookies!

Thank you!

Trick or treat!
    T-trick or treat...
    Trick or treeeat!
    Trick or treat!
    Trick or treat!

"What wonderful costumes! Let's see who we have here..."

I'm Ar-ar-artemis. My-my mommy says she is a hunter!

"That she is."

Im.... I'm a knight...

"A very brave knight at that."

I'm an angel!

Me too!

"That you are."

My name is... is Inigo Montoya... You-you killed my father. Prepare to die!

"Simple wonderful. Here, have some candy."

"What a wonderful night. I Just love Halloween."

Trick or treat!

"Well, aren't just the cutest little pixie! Have some candy."

Thank you! Happy Halloween!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Last edited by Jacklu; 2009-10-15 at 02:37 PM.
    Still not really here. Still just an illusion.

28. - Top - End - #1078
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jacklu View Post
    Done.

The Best Night of the Year
    Starring: I'll let you figure it out. ^_^

Spoiler
    Show
    Trick or treat!
    Twick or tweat!
    Trick or treat!

"Oh, how cute. And what are you supposed to be?"

I'm a cat!

Imma scarwy cyborg!

And I'm the Queen of hearts!

"And a fine cat, cyborg, and Queen of Hearts you all are. Here, one candy bar each."

Trick or treat!

"Well, that's an interesting costume. Let me guess, a skeleton after getting up in the morning?"

Na-uh! I'm a lich!

"I see. And the bunny slippers?"

Those are to keep my feet warm!

"My mistake. Here you go."

I want candy!

"I bet you do."

Rawr! I'm a dinosaur! Gimme candy or I'll eat you!

"How frightening. Here you go, little dinosaur."

Thanks!

Trick or treat!

"Happy Halloween. And what are you two tonight?"

Imma a girl!

"Oh, so no costume then?"

Noo! Imma girl!

"Okay. And how about your friend?"

She's my girlfriend!

Yeah. I'm her girl friend!

"Well then, have a candy."

Happy Halloween!
    Happy Halloween!

"Ooh, let me guess. You're the moon, and you're a wolf."

Yep! I'm the moon!

Arwooooo!!!

"Here, have some candy."

Trick or treat!
    Trick or treat!

"Oh my, aren't you just adorable! A cute little turtle and-"

Cookies!

"Ah yes, cookie monster. Here you go."

Cookies!

Thank you!

Trick or treat!
    T-trick or treat...
    Trick or treeeat!
    Trick or treat!

"What wonderful costumes! Let's see who we have here..."

I'm Ar-ar-artemis. My-my mommy says she is a hunter!

"That she is."

Im.... I'm a knight...

"A very brave knight at that."

I'm an angel!

"That you are."

My name is... is Inigo Montoya... You-you killed my father. Prepare to die!

"Simple wonderful. Here, have some candy."

"What a wonderful night. I Just love Halloween."

Trick or treat!

"Well, aren't just the cutest little pixie! Have some candy."

Thank you! Happy Halloween!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Don't be silly. I'm a cat every other day and I dress up as a hooman on Halloween.

Magtok would mispronounce things too.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

29. - Top - End - #1079
    Titan in the Playground

That's pretty good. I laughed when I got to my part.

30. - Top - End - #1080

WolfInSheepsClothing

Endrik's Holy Hammer
    Starring: Endrik Anderson (Destro's FFRP paladin)
    Based on this.

Spoiler
    Show
    Roan, the vampire; undead and bad and ‘fraid of fire
    Killing victims in his home.
    Late nights in his torture chambers.
    Oh, oh, oh, oh.

Endrik the Paladin, mastering in smiting things,
    Broke in through the door.
    "Can you taste my smite evil spe-ell,
    Roa, oa, oa, oan?"

And as the undead’s turning to face him,
    A blow comes from above.

Smite! Smite! Endrik’s holy hammer
    Came down upon his head.
    Smite! Smite! Endrik's holy hammer
    Made sure that he was dead.

Back in the town again, Endrik on a role again.
    Smiting everything.
    Hitting all the people if they are,
    Ba, a, a, ad.

They tell Endrik that, he is simply going mad
    He threatens them back.
    Waiting till they all are fleeing
    Oh, oh, oh, oh.

But when they turn their backs on him,
    He charges from behind.

Came down upon their heads.
    Made sure that they were dead.

Aera, Endrik’s god, said “We’ve got a crazy one.
    I better step on in”
    So she came down to him in a blaze of
    Glor, or, or, ory.

“Endrik, my chosen one, think you could take it slow?
    Let some people go.”
    (let some people go)
    Endrik does not believe he likes her,
    To, o, o, one

So as she lectures him a while,
    A noise comes from behind.

Came down upon her head.
    Made sure that she was dead.

Whoa whoa whoa!
    Holy Hammer.
    Still not really here. Still just an illusion.