New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232439 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #391
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Supagoof's Supa-Sensational Silly Symphonies Set Sizzingly On Fire Random Banter

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    What you need is to be sneaky and have a macro running in the background to cycle through your avatars automatically every 2-3 hours.
    ...o.o I strongly suspect that you are a shapeshifter, Coi. ;p

Also, I'm already in my Halloween costume. I'll be away for the week of Halloween *and following week*, so I slipped into it early.

...Granted, there wasn't much to slip into...#<//<#
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    ...How does one cuddle mercilessly?
    Curse your Introbulosity!

2. - Top - End - #392
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Supagoof's Supa-Sensational Silly Symphonies Set Sizzingly On Fire Random Banter

W)($R%ILWHVDLVNWPORiujf

GUYS I have a midterm tomorrow at one o' clock in the afternoon and it is going to be dumbdumbdumb. :(

No. I'm just kind of freaked.

At least it's only 15% of our grade. I mean, yeah, that seems like quite a bit, but my friend's midterm was 1/3.

3. - Top - End - #393
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Alteran View Post
    I agree! In fact, if I'm remembering this correctly, you were the one who convinced me to try pineapple on pizza. If that's true, then thanks! Pineapple and pepperoni make a deliciously alliterative pizza.
    I believe you mean pineapple and pepperoni pizza is awesomely alliterative, sir
    Regular avatar by Dallas-Dakota.
    -----------
    Regarding mysellf:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by arguskos View Post
    Pretty sure that Anuan is the local weapons pro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauve Shirt View Post
    Anuan's house is a HOUSE OF DEATH!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dallas-Dakota View Post
    I'd go to his house and steal all the awesome.
    But I'm afraid I'd accidentally stab myself to death.

4. - Top - End - #394
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonrider View Post
    W)($R%ILWHVDLVNWPORiujf

GUYS I have a midterm tomorrow at one o' clock in the afternoon and it is going to be dumbdumbdumb. :(

At least it's only 15% of our grade. I mean, yeah, that seems like quite a bit, but my friend's midterm was 1/3.
    D: No DR, don't spaz out on us! *Snuggle hug* You have Dragon Rider Powers on your side! :O

...Also, you're cute. And cute people aren't allowed to do bad on their midterms. It's the law. ;o So you'll be fine!
    Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #395
    Ettin in the Playground

Geez. Is that even legal?

I have a Bio quiz tomorrow, a test on tuesday, an English literature test on Wednesday, and an English lit in-class essay on Thursday.

Youch.

6. - Top - End - #396
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

So what subject and what're you all covering?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

7. - Top - End - #397
    Ogre in the Playground

Dude. My final exams start tomorrow. I have Abstudies tomorrow, Area of Study Advanced English on wednsday, IPT Thursday, Studied Modules Advanced English on Friday...then next week I've got Maths on monday and Extension 1 English on Friday. I sent away my Major Project (8000 word story collection and some related material) a month and a half or so ago, and the other day I found a mistake in it! GAH!
    Regular avatar by Dallas-Dakota.
    -----------
    Regarding mysellf:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by arguskos View Post
    Pretty sure that Anuan is the local weapons pro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauve Shirt View Post
    Anuan's house is a HOUSE OF DEATH!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dallas-Dakota View Post
    I'd go to his house and steal all the awesome.
    But I'm afraid I'd accidentally stab myself to death.

8. - Top - End - #398
    Ettin in the Playground

So what subject and what're you all covering?
    Ancient Mesopotamia (Early and Middle Bronze Age - roughly 3000-1590 BCE) and Egypt (Early Dynastic through Second Intermediate periods, or 1st-18th dynasties). The test is 1/5 map labeling, 1/5 fill-in-the-blanks (with a word bank), and 3/5 primary source identification - for the last we have to give author, title, context of author and narrative, and significance.

:smallcryface:

I mean, it's not terrible. I'm just stressed.
    Last edited by Dragonrider; 2009-10-18 at 10:11 PM.

9. - Top - End - #399
    Bugbear in the Playground

W)($R%ILWHVDLVNWPORiujf

hey I have one too!
    Well, mine's at 6pm but it's 15% grade too.
    GOOD LUCK!

We had a blackout for most of the afternoon today so I barely had enough light to read my textbook (not to mention lack of internet access). The subject's biology so it's pretty easy, but still blackout is annoying.

10. - Top - End - #400
    Troll in the Playground

Fortunately, all the things I'm due for are written papers...

...:/ Which carry their own weights, but eh, I'm not too shabby at 'em, so I'm not worried.

15% for a midterm is pretty standard, unless you have a terrible professor who only cares about grades. That's probably the kind who would make a midterm count for 1/3.
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #401
    Ettin in the Playground

We just started on cell composition and organelles.

Fun stuff. I love the Endoplasmic Reticulum. So fun to say.

12. - Top - End - #402
    Troll in the Playground

Zombie

I take my first English Exam today... let's hope all the essays don't kill me.

13. - Top - End - #403
    Ettin in the Playground

Sounds like it's generally a test-filled week. Fun stuff.

I had a good weekend, though. Hung out with awesome friends. Didn't sleep much.

14. - Top - End - #404

Quote Originally Posted by Introbulus View Post
    Fortunately, all the things I'm due for are written papers...

...:/ Which carry their own weights, but eh, I'm not too shabby at 'em, so I'm not worried.
    I suck soooooo much at writing essays. The last essay I wrote was 500 words and it took me around 5 hours to do it.

15. - Top - End - #405
    Ettin in the Playground

Essays I can do. It's this test crap I hate.

My other history class has only one test - a take-home final.

16. - Top - End - #406
    Troll in the Playground

I can usually spill out an essay in under an hour. Writing is no problem for me.

...Now research, THAT can be a total pain. :( It's not so bad if it's just a few things I need to reference, but for things like term papers and whatnot, where I need a list of upwards of 10 to 20 references...ugh...I just can't stand it.

Though I find keeping a basic structure usually helps. My High School teacher taught me this one. Of course you know that every paper has an Introduction, a body, and a conclusion, but did you know that basically every paragraph in a paper can be written in the same way? it's true! Save yourself some time and just reverse the ideas in your introduction in your conclusion.

And for a 500-word paper, all you really need are about 4 paragraphs: a big Intro that is basically a small version of your paper, two body paragraphs that introduce two facts, tell the fact, and then evaluate the fact, and then a conclusion that tells us exactly what we just read in the paper.

I'm not sure if that'll help you, but it's how I write every single one of my papers to this day.

Edit Note: DR..a take-home final? Really? :o You lucky girl you.
    Last edited by Trobby; 2009-10-18 at 10:34 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #407
    Ettin in the Playground

I'm not sure if that'll help you, but it's how I write every single one of my papers to this day.
    Yeah, me, too.

18. - Top - End - #408

Actually it does help

19. - Top - End - #409

I have a physics quiz tomorrow! Yeah! Big deal!

...not really. It's no midterm, it's worth a tiny fraction of my mark. Still, these quizzes have been kicking my ass pretty consistently. I need to start doing better on them, for marks and pride. >.>

And on Tuesday, a math test that actually matters! I think I know the stuff, but I'm a bit nervous. I did well on the first (and only) test, I got a 92. Then I completely screwed up on the first (and only) quiz, getting a 52. My mark lies around 83 now, and this test is one of my first chances to pull it back up.

20. - Top - End - #410

NecromancerGuy

Huh. I'm like the opposite of deary, male, have people think I'm older than I am, and rock at tests and hate essays. Specifically getting started on 'em.

That's amusing.
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew

21. - Top - End - #411
    Ettin in the Playground

an eight year old girl thought I was twenty yesterday. But...eight-year-olds aren't exactly the best judges of age.

Ugh. I miss my far-away friends. Texting them just isn't quite as fun as hanging out, you know?

22. - Top - End - #412
    Troll in the Playground

an eight year old girl thought I was twenty yesterday. But...eight-year-olds aren't exactly the best judges of age.

Ugh. I miss my far-away friends. Texting them just isn't quite as fun as hanging out, you know?
    Don't I know it. *dreams bittersweet dreams of a far away maiden with soft locks of hair and a smile just so radiant.*
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #413

NecromancerGuy

Yes, but you thought I was 30.
    Homebrew

24. - Top - End - #414
    Ettin in the Playground

Yes, but you thought I was 30.
    You keep attributing things to me that I have no memory of saying.

I never thought you were 30.

25. - Top - End - #415

NecromancerGuy

Something obscene and over the XKCD range of acceptability then. And I know that was you, because you were surprised that I was only 2 years older than you when I corrected you.
    Homebrew

26. - Top - End - #416
    Ettin in the Playground

Something obscene and over the XKCD range of acceptability then. And I know that was you, because you were surprised that I was only 2 years older than you when I corrected you.
    Actually, I thought you were ~23.

27. - Top - End - #417
    Troll in the Playground

...*hurts self in confusion* I can never tell if I'm old or young on the playground.

Thank the Giant it doesn't matter. *Starts strumming an acoustic guitar*

Edit: Also, I found this.

Spoiler
    Show

Hmm...*starts making an adjustment or two*
    Last edited by Trobby; 2009-10-19 at 12:48 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #418
    Barbarian in the Playground

...Ow... My head hurts. *holds head*
    Recaiden made the mime doll.

Spoiler: Nexus Characters
    Show

29. - Top - End - #419
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by billtodamax View Post
    ...Ow... My head hurts. *holds head*
    :O *Gives ice pack/Ibuprofen/pillows/bed* Oh no! Was it the massive family chart, or something else? o.o you okay?

Also, the chart is now officially fixed. Nobody leaves MY son out. Nobody. >:(

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #420
    Barbarian in the Playground

The chart. *hides* I tried to follow all the links. It was suicide.
    Recaiden made the mime doll.

Spoiler: Nexus Characters
    Show