New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Supagoof's Supa-Sensational Silly Symphonies Set Sizzingly On Fire Random Banter

Do you know what Burger King is passing of as toys these days? I saw a funnel. A funnel.
    ____

2. - Top - End - #212
    Troll in the Playground

Zombie

Default Re: Supagoof's Supa-Sensational Silly Symphonies Set Sizzingly On Fire Random Banter

Quote Originally Posted by Anuan View Post
    If I had money, time, and a decent internet connection and a good computer (got the last one at least) I'd so spend them all on D&D Online...
    See, I want to try and play EVE, because it sounds like a game that might be interesting. Even if it is totally brutal.

NY State Education system?
    No, actually, its an online school and since we only meet (yes, we meet in a chat-room type thingie with our teacher) once a week, they only give week breaks. Since Christmas break is two weeks I guess that justifies the long wait till Thanksgiving break.

3. - Top - End - #213
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by toasty View Post

No, actually, its an online school and since we only meet (yes, we meet in a chat-room type thingie with our teacher) once a week, they only give week breaks. Since Christmas break is two weeks I guess that justifies the long wait till Thanksgiving break.
    Ah...I'm doing that too...^^; We don't do online chat meetings though...but I think we ought to. It would be a huge improvement to the course.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    ...How does one cuddle mercilessly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Curse your Introbulosity!

4. - Top - End - #214
    Ogre in the Playground

Christmas holidays back in my old school were nine weeks for grades 11 and 12 >.>
    Regular avatar by Dallas-Dakota.
    -----------
    Regarding mysellf:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by arguskos View Post
    Pretty sure that Anuan is the local weapons pro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauve Shirt View Post
    Anuan's house is a HOUSE OF DEATH!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dallas-Dakota View Post
    I'd go to his house and steal all the awesome.
    But I'm afraid I'd accidentally stab myself to death.

5. - Top - End - #215
    Bugbear in the Playground

I went to my first concert yesterday! I'm proud, because I didn't die in a mosh pit and I didn't lose my voice. There actually was a mosh pit, which didn't make any sense, because no hardcore music was played... I guess people were just pushing to make the experience as inconvenient as possible.

Anyway, It was The Academy Is..., Mayday Parade, and a few little opening bands that I don't remember the names of (I think one was called The Secret Handshake?). It was at the House of Blues in San Diego. I really came for TAI, though, so I left before Mayday Parade because it was like 10:30PM and I was tired of getting squished. But that's okay, because they gave me a signed poster before the show and talked to me (sort of).

Anyway, I was about five feet away from the band, which was the most exciting thing ever. So, when the lead singer, William Beckett, jumped out onto the railing in front of the crowd, I could touch him. That sounds fangirlish in retrospect but it seemed pretty important at the time. It was not the kind of opportunity one passes up.

It was kinda sad how all of the bands said, "You guys are the best fans ever!" and the crowd really believed that they meant it. They also got really excited when they said, "Hey, San Diego!"

I also went to the beach this weekend, but that's not as fun as this.
    "Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other."

-Abraham Lincoln
    Love wins.
    my blog.

6. - Top - End - #216
    Barbarian in the Playground

Bill's back, and he won his basketball game 20-18! Woo! Now I just have a hockey game in an hour 20.
    Recaiden made the mime doll.

Spoiler: Nexus Characters
    Show

7. - Top - End - #217
    Firbolg in the Playground

If I had lots of money, I would throw it at Jonathan Coulton and make him follow me around writing songs about my daily hijinks. It would never get old.

Well maybe it would, but I'd own Jonathan Frigging Coulton, so I wouldn't care.
    BANG → !
    OH LOOK AT HER/.../YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN MEAN/RICHARDS

8. - Top - End - #218
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Em Blackleaf View Post
    ...San Diego.
    Wait, how long have you been in my town? I had no idea.
    "'Intelligence' is really prolific in the world. So is stupidity. So often they occur in the same people." - Phaedra
    Pyrian's LiveJournal

9. - Top - End - #219
    Troll in the Playground

I want to grow a goatie... so yeah.
    ____

10. - Top - End - #220

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrian View Post
    Wait, how long have you been in my town? I had no idea.
    I already left. I got there at about 5PM on Friday, went straight to the House of Blues restaurant, had dinner, then went to the concert.

My friends and I slept in the family RV outside their family friend's house. Who, by the way, are very eccentric, interesting people.

I like San Diego. I think I want to live there.
    "Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other."

-Abraham Lincoln
    Love wins.
    my blog.

11. - Top - End - #221
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Introbulus View Post
    *Pauses in his reading to Nameless* DDO? o.o What exactly does that offer?
    I'm still trying to find that out.
    when I reach level 4 I might have to make desicions that involve money.
    "The Mormons were right."

12. - Top - End - #222

By level 4, you'll have enough TP to buy the limit up to level 8 for at least one character.

Also: I saw the bottom of my avatar from the corner of my eye and thought Fred had come back
    BANG → !
    OH LOOK AT HER/.../YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN MEAN/RICHARDS

13. - Top - End - #223
    Ettin in the Playground

*huggleses*

Dood, I just took a 3 hour nap. When I woke up, I thought it was Sunday evening already. Like...20+ hours from now.

BEST. NAP. EVER. >.>
    Cobra Avatar by the lovely Miss Nobody.

14. - Top - End - #224
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra_Ikari View Post
    *huggleses*

Dood, I just took a 3 hour nap. When I woke up, I thought it was Sunday evening already. Like...20+ hours from now.

BEST. NAP. EVER. >.>
    ...D: Nooo. No time warp naps. I can't afford to lose twenty hours. ;-;
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #225
    Ettin in the Playground

...D: Nooo. No time warp naps. I can't afford to lose twenty hours. ;-;
    No, no, I'm saying 3 hours of sleep that felt like they must have been 23 hours of sleep. =P

*snuggleses*
    Cobra Avatar by the lovely Miss Nobody.

16. - Top - End - #226
    Ogre in the Playground

Aww man, I always have those atomic naps, where I fall asleep after class and wake up with a mouthful of sand and look at the clock thinking, "Aahhhhh! I overslept I'm late for school!" but it's 9:00 Friday evening.

So.
    Anyone wanna get hammered? Where's that morbidwombat when you need him?

17. - Top - End - #227
    Troll in the Playground

No, no, I'm saying 3 hours of sleep that felt like they must have been 23 hours of sleep. =P

*snuggleses*
    Oh...*snuggles back* mm...:3 Yesh...please share with me your awesome magical nap powers.
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #228

*huggleses*

BEST. NAP. EVER. >.>
    That happens to me every time. It's really annoying when you have something due the following day and you start panicking because you think that it's due today and you still haven't finished it.

What's worst is that tomorrow you will probably think it's Monday.

19. - Top - End - #229
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Em Blackleaf View Post
    I like San Diego. I think I want to live there.
    It's a fantastic place to live, IMO, but not cheap.
    "'Intelligence' is really prolific in the world. So is stupidity. So often they occur in the same people." - Phaedra
    Pyrian's LiveJournal

20. - Top - End - #230
    Troll in the Playground

Zombie

Ah...I'm doing that too...^^; We don't do online chat meetings though...but I think we ought to. It would be a huge improvement to the course.
    Yes, it's really nice. The teacher is able to have a presentation(so, PPT or word or whatever) and has a mic, and is able to mic other people (so like, in my Lit class we have "oral sharing", in Latin we can answer questions, etc). Its a good system.

21. - Top - End - #231
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by toasty View Post
    Yes, it's really nice. The teacher is able to have a presentation(so, PPT or word or whatever) and has a mic, and is able to mic other people (so like, in my Lit class we have "oral sharing", in Latin we can answer questions, etc). Its a good system.
    Heh...I think the school is trying to get permission for software that might do that, actually. Something called "Elluminate", that's supposed to allow chats and power point to be available as tools for students.

Even though it's called "SunyIT", as far as tech schools go, it's a little behind. ^^;
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #232
    Ettin in the Playground

The closest my school gets is electronic homework distribution and classwork distribution and such.

Required materials: Macbook. Hell Yeah.

So everyone browses the web during class.

23. - Top - End - #233
    Troll in the Playground

Zombie

Heh...I think the school is trying to get permission for software that might do that, actually. Something called "Elluminate", that's supposed to allow chats and power point to be available as tools for students.

Even though it's called "SunyIT", as far as tech schools go, it's a little behind. ^^;
    Ahh, we use something called GatherPlace. Then "moodle" for uploading assigments and stuff. GatherPlace is good. Mogdle... not so much. Though it kinda depends on the teacher. My Latin Teacher has his site set up perfectly, my Physics teacher... not so much.

24. - Top - End - #234
    Troll in the Playground

In playground-related news, I've completed my first *tutorial-driven* OotS avatar! See if you can guess which tutorial I used based on the avatar I came up with.

I think she looks pretty good.
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #235
    Barbarian in the Playground

Trazoi's? That looks really good. Nice work.
    Recaiden made the mime doll.

Spoiler: Nexus Characters
    Show

26. - Top - End - #236
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

So I went to my first dance show tonight. That was interesting, pretty cool too.

Got yelled at for being a guy after the show because one of the dancers has a stalker or something, which was pretty weird, I have to admit.

The dancing was mostly hip hop, and there was a good bit of zombie-theme to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

27. - Top - End - #237
    Titan in the Playground

It's a childrens' story where instead of a dead girl like Alice, it's someone who is still alive?

*shrug*

That twist ending always took me for a turn.
    Do not mock my typo’s!

28. - Top - End - #238
    Ogre in the Playground

...*Mocks*

Sorry.
    Spoiler
    Show
    These awesome Avatars thanks to the amazing Ceika!
    Spoiler
    Show

Current Avatar by Shoreward,
    author of Cursed, of Course, a fantasy webcomic, right here on the forum.

29. - Top - End - #239

In playground-related news, I've completed my first *tutorial-driven* OotS avatar! See if you can guess which tutorial I used based on the avatar I came up with.

I think she looks pretty good.
    I must be the only person who didn't make a copy of that avatar as my first in Inkscape. Looks good though.
    BANG → !

30. - Top - End - #240

Quote Originally Posted by Dogmantra View Post
    I must be the only person who didn't make a copy of that avatar as my first in Inkscape. Looks good though.
    I didn't either...
    Well, actually I haven't finished making my first avatar in Inkscape, but I'm not making a copy of that one. Following the guide, but not copying it directly.
    "'But there's still such a lot to be done...'
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."