New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 51 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Shipping IX: Wait, Nine? You Guys Work Fast...

WARNING: This thread contains romance between forum members. While kept within the PG rating of this thread, it may still disturb anyone who reads it. There has been quite a shortage of brain bleach lately, so you may have to make some of your own at home, bring the kids!

Rules:
    Keep it forum friendly.
    No overly sexual stuff.
    Each pairing must have at least one forum member.
    When posting a fic please state above the story who you're shipping.
    Only post fic about people who have given their permission in either This Thread or somewhere else. There is an updated list of people who have given permission linked below.

Helpful stuffs:
    Definition of Shipping (no, it is not to package things and send them...atleast, not in this context)
    The Shipping Permissions List
    First Thread
    Second Thread
    Third Thread
    Fourth Thread
    Fifth Thread
    Sixth Thread
    Seventh Thread
    Eighth Thread

Shipping Archive
    Still not really here. Still just an illusion.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Shipping IX: Wait, Nine? You Guys Work Fast...

Mmm, new thread <3
    Also, repost!
    Ship be found here

"This is why it hurts the way it hurts.
    You have too many words in your head.
    There are too many ways to describe the way you feel.
    You will never have the luxury of a dull ache.
    You must suffer through the intricacy of feeling too much"

— Iain S. Thomas

3. - Top - End - #3

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Rabbit sometimes is forced to listen to awful, awful music on the radio when her preferred stations are on commercials.
    'Cause Rabbit hates commercials.
    Sometimes this music isn't a complete waste of her time and brain cells.

Do You Remember?
    Dirk Kris/Rabbit
    Spoiler
    Show
    The door slammed behind him, and Dirk sighed, shrugging his overcoat off like a dirty, nasty old skin. An old identity.
    As his work persona slipped, the man slumped against the door momentarily, closing his eyes and massaging them between his index finger and thumb, before pushing away from it, like a lover rejected, with the intention of scouring his body in the hot heat of a shower.
    And then the blinking red l.e.d. caught his eyes, and he stopped, confused. Who would have called him today?
    Shrugging, he hit the button half-heartedly, still intent on his shower.
    Until he heard her voice.
    "Hey, Dirk, its me. I know its been a while, and you've probably moved on, but, you know-Actually, I don't even know. Just, I was walking down the street and I remembered that time..." Rabbit paused, and, from the awkward giggle she gave, he knew exactly which time she was talking about, and he knew her face was flushing the most ridiculous shade of pink.
    "Do you remember, Dirk? How it used to be, back before we had to start living these lies? I think, if you want to, we can be like that again. I mean, I-I, jeez, Dirk. I just don't know. There's nothing more I can say. Lets not waste anymore time. Call me back, Dirk. It can be just you and me tonight. Its going to be alright this time, I just know it."
    Would it?
    Smiling, Dirk picked up the phone and dialed the numbers, still lodged firmly in his mind.
    "Hello?"
    "Hi, Bitsy."
    Aww... Very sweet. And sad at the same time. Very nice Rabbit.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ettin in the Playground

So much said without saying... Verah nice, Rabbit.

Also, why isn't the title to this thread referencing the song by Schoolhouse Rock relating to it's number?

5. - Top - End - #5

As it may have gotten lost in the dregs of the last thread otherwise, a quick relink:

Dead Air - Escape from Castle Wulfenbach Part III
    Catatar made for me many years ago ... pretty sure by banjo1985
    Werewolf Awards: 'Best Narration: Helgraf'
    Rabbit says stuff that makes me blush.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground

Read it in the previous thread, good work, as always 'graf.

Though a little bit short compared to your usual writings.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    DD: .... DEM HIPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by faerwain View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    My wedding underwear has a picture of Dallas Dakota's face on them.
    Ceikatar!

7. - Top - End - #7

Quote Originally Posted by Dallas-Dakota View Post
    Read it in the previous thread, good work, as always 'graf.

Though a little bit short compared to your usual writings.
    Yeah, the Dead Air segments tend to run short by comparison to some of my other fics. There's something to the mood/feel of it that lends itself to a certain terseness, though I'm trying to fight that by being more generous with the descriptive text. The operative word this time is trying.
    Catatar made for me many years ago ... pretty sure by banjo1985
    Werewolf Awards: 'Best Narration: Helgraf'
    Rabbit says stuff that makes me blush.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Titan in the Playground

Wait, we still had a page left on the other thread. >.>

9. - Top - End - #9
    Titan in the Playground

There is no page left in the other thread. Move along, citizen.

In other news, SotR. I swear by all that is good and right in the world that I'm going to finish this series someday. >.>

Cast List:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Ring's Party:
    Spoiler
    Show

Reinholdt - Frodo (hobbit)
    DragonRider (DeeRee) - Sam(antha)(hobbit)

The King's Party:
    Spoiler
    Show
    TwoBit - Pippin (hobbit)
    Cristo - Merry (hobbit)
    Nil - Aragorn
    Fred - Gimli
    Artemis - Legolas (also female)
    Destro - Gandalf

Those with indeterminate status:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Lex - Boromir (inexplicably female, MIA)

the Ship of the Rings: the ridiculously long epic continues.
    Part 9
    Starring: The King's Party -3 (With zombies)
    Spoiler
    Show
    The battle raged on. The were making good progress keeping the zombies from climbing up a ramp of zombie corpses to get over the wall, but the ones with flamethrowers were gleefully torching the door by the time Nil arrived at the gate. The Saint drew his sword and prepared to engage, then stopped.

A nearby soldier looked at him oddly. Why aren't you fighting them?

I can't. The dwarf isn't down here yet.Nil turned towards the battlements, ignoring the soldier's next question. FRED! GET YOUR DIMINUTIVE ARSE DOWN HERE!

His call from above was returned a second later. WHY SHOULD I!?

SCRIPT SAYS SO! JUST DO IT, ALRIGHT!?

Fred sighed and lowered the crossbow he'd been using to peg zombies. He wasn't anywhere near as accurate as the elf standing next to him, but that hardly mattered when there were so many targets. I'll be back. Save some for me.

You better be! I need you around so I can gloat when I win. Artemis grinned to show it for the joke it was, and put an arrow through another zombie's eye.

FRED!!

Grumbling, the dwarf turned and ran for the stairs. I'm coming! Remember, my legs are shorter than yours, you tall git.

Nil waited just long enough to make sure he was following, then went around through a side door towards the main ramp. The door was made of the same stone as the wall, though it was a slightly different colour and lit up when he he brushed it with a hand. Moments later, it slid open, and the two stepped outside.

You'd think that would be a security hazard. Fred muttered.

Apparently not. Now, on three, we jump over there and kill zombies. Then, once we've beaten them back, we can go back to the door and sneak back in and nobody will be the wiser.

What if they overwhelm us?

Then.. umm... Nil scratched his head. Then I guess we'll have no choice but to have someone toss a rope and be pulled up in the middle of a battle and probably torched by flamethrowers so badly that our own mothers wouldn't recognize us and fall to the earth only to be trampled into the mud by thousands of undead feet.

I don't much like that plan.

Neither do I. Therefore, I suggest we avoid being overwhelmed.

Without another word, Nil jumped the gap, sword drawn, and cut down one of the flamethrower zombies. Fred muttered a short prayer to whatever benevolent gods might be watching and followed a second later.

Twang. Seventy one. Twang. Seventy two. Twang. Seventy- Twang twang. Stay dead, this time! Where was I? Art looked up from the dead zombie. Rain had done an effective job of putting out some of the torches, but enough remained that she was able to catch a glimpse of something metallic halfway down the valley. There was a brief flash and a loud bang, like a small explosion, and comprehension dawned. Her eyes widened and the Elf threw herself to one side as the wall exploded beneath her.

What the hell was that? Fred looked over at the source of the noise just in time to see the wall turn into a large number of newly airborne wall fragments. Another flash beside the source of the first lit up the scene for a split second, and in that time he was able to make out a boxlike frame attached to a set of caterpillar treads, with a long thin tube attached to the front.

Nil had seen it too. A tank? You dirty cheating zombie bastards. I call Shenanigans! I CALL HAX!
    I used to do LP's. Currently archived here:

My Youtube Channel

The rest of my Sig:
    Spoiler
    Show

My Games:
    The Great Divide Dark Heresy - Finished
    They All Uprose Dark Heresy - Finished
    Dead in the Water Dark Heresy - Finished
    House of Glass Dark Heresy - Deceased

We All Fall Down Dark Heresy - Finished

Sea of Stars Rogue Trader - Ongoing

10. - Top - End - #10
    Ogre in the Playground

Destro: Awesome Job! But not nearly enough TwoBit and Cristo!

I got a little ship here, for Shipping! Don't worry, Des... it's small and inconsequential, so you shouldn't worry about me stealing your awesome thunder.

The Shipping Ship

Spoiler
    Show

"Hey... umm... big ship?"

"Yes, little ship?"

"You aren't mad that I'm taking over, are you?"

Big Ship smiled, and set Little Ship on her knee. "Listen, kiddo. That's just the way of things, circle of life and all that. I had my time and what a fun time it was. You will one day have your own Little Ship on your knee one day."

Little Ship nodded and smiled. "I love you, Big Ship, and I'm going to miss you."

Big Ship returned the smile. "It's okay, I will always be with you, Little Ship, in the Shipping Archives..."

Last edited by TwoBitWriter; 2009-11-19 at 08:28 AM.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Troll in the Playground

I...I have this idea...it's not entirely sane or wise, but it's far too late to stop me now...

I...I hope this is allowed for by the rules...and well...here I go.

Spoiler
    Show

"Thrice be damned this rain!" The young woman cursed as a downpour soaked her expensive jacket and discount-retail blouse. If she had known this morning that it was going to pour like this, she would never have taken the bus to work.

Now, standing on the street corner, tapping her foot against a shallow puddle, she waited for the next bus to come by and take her back to a warm, dry apartment with warm, dry clothes.

But it wasn't a bus that pulled up to the curb.

In fact, she had never seen this car before. It had pulled out from the employee parking, so they must be co-workers, but as the power window rolled down, she was sure she had never seen this car before, because she was certain she'd remember someone like THAT if they'd met in the office.

She had curly red hair that fell down her back, and she wore a slinky red dress that was certainly not office code, but then she probably didn't get called out on it very often either. Besides, she had a black jacket wrapped around her shoulders tastefully, so it wasn't as bad as it sounds...and she had makeup on, just a faint touch of blush and eye shadow, something the poor rain-soaked girl was glad she hadn't used today, for it would certainly have ran and looked terrible in this rain.

"Hop in" The stranger grinned playfully as she patted the passenger seat. Now as we all know, it's not wise to take a ride from strangers...but when you're soaked to the knees and the next bus isn't going to come for another half an hour, you don't think about those things. And before she knew it, the rain-soaked girl was sitting in the soft, heated, leather seat of an expensive car with a total stranger, sharing with her the location of her apartment.

"Oh, I live on that block. Fancy that." The stranger grinned, her eyes flashing a little in the rain, showing off a set of contact lenses. The rain-soaked girl, with her halfmoon spectacles, shrugged off the coincidence. "Well, you know what they say. Small world, right?

"Oh yes, very small indeed." The woman in red slid the words off her tongue, as if they had a double-meaning. And the girl with glasses found herself blushing for no particular reason as they drove off.

"You know...I don't think I've seen you around the office before. Are you new?"

"Oh, not really...I've been around for quite some time. We're probably just in different departments."

"Well, I'm in the arts department. Er...I'm a writer."

"I'm an artist too." Now the girl in glasses shrunk inwardly a bit. "Oh don't feel bad. Most of the employees aren't allowed in my office."

"Oh? Why's that?"

"Hmm...well maybe you've heard of me. I'm The Fanservice Thread.

"...Oh." Her cheeks suddenly flushed. She had heard about Miss Fanservice, but everything she'd heard had been very...naughty. And now she was alone with her, in a very nice car, covered in wet clothes...

"I do hope that's not a problem."

"Oh no no...not at all..."

"Good...you wouldn't believe the rumors that circulate..."

"Oh..." she tried to disappear into the leather seat. "Really?"

"Yeah...it's hard for a girl like me...but it's good to know that not everybody just thinks of me as the "dirty girl" of the office. That, y'know, people can trust me."

"Oh, that's me, the trusting sort..."

"Yeah...of all the people there, I'm glad that you trust me...Ah, we're here."

She looked outside her window. Just beyond the sheet of rain was the entrance to her house. Something was holding her back though...she turned around...

And she saw a different sort of smile...it was the kind of smile you could notice, when you wrote about it every other day. Not the kind of sassy or fun-loving smile that some people wear all the time, but an almost...lonely smile. The kind that shows up after being alone for so long, and finally, finding someone you can really trust...

"Er...I'm sorry, I don't think I caught your name..."

"Oh, I'm...The Shipping thread.

"Hmm...well thanks for listening to me ramble on. I'll see you around the office."

"Yeah..." It occurred to her that they were awfully close, when a moment ago it seemed like a canyon kept them apart. She could practically feel the breath of this strange woman against her lips...

Neither one of them was sure what happened next, but a few seconds later, they had wet lips, and a creeping blush across their cheeks.

"...You could...come up with me."

"Gladly."

~Fin

The Shipping Thread
    The Fanservice Thread

... Erm...yeah.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    ...How does one cuddle mercilessly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Curse your Introbulosity!

12. - Top - End - #12
    Barbarian in the Playground

Toobs, cute stuff. And Intro's addition was interesting, for sure.

Des...you know how I feel. The same as Toobs. It needs more me in it.

For the record, HAX is one of my new favorite words. I use it frequently. That and CHEAT CODES. And the old classic, OMGWTFBBQ.
    Spoiler
    Show

Dirky by Beans!
    Officially putting in for an extended leave of absence.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Introbulus View Post
    I...I have this idea...it's not entirely sane or wise, but it's far too late to stop me now...

I...I hope this is allowed for by the rules...and well...here I go.

Spoiler
    Show
    *snip*

... Erm...yeah.
    Allowed and encouraged. We here in the shipping thread do strange stuff all the time. Write more!

And don't worry, Dirk. Remember you're cast as Eomer, so you get to be one of the Big Damn Heroes very shortly.
    I used to do LP's. Currently archived here:

My Youtube Channel

The rest of my Sig:
    Spoiler
    Show

My Games:
    The Great Divide Dark Heresy - Finished
    They All Uprose Dark Heresy - Finished
    Dead in the Water Dark Heresy - Finished
    House of Glass Dark Heresy - Deceased

We All Fall Down Dark Heresy - Finished

Sea of Stars Rogue Trader - Ongoing

14. - Top - End - #14

Immortality : The Song
    Starring : Any of you wanna-be immortals.
    Spoiler
    Show

To live forever is the dream
    We're the milk, and you're the cream
    You've got nothing at stake
    It's the life that you make
    When you enjoy your immor-tal-ity
    You're livin' the dream
    (You're livin' the dream)
    You're lovin' the dream
    (You're lovin' the dream)
    Of Immort-tal-ity...

To live forever is a curse
    You sit and watch the hearse
    Just bringin' out the worst
    about your immor-tal-ity
    It's always rain
    It's always pain
    Your heart is spinning down
    the drain.
    You're feeling rather lame
    You're feelin' the pain
    (You're feelin' the pain)
    Just standin' in the rain
    (Just standin' in the rain)
    Soakin' in the pain.

You've got to cry
    And there's no wondering why
    No matter how you try
    No matter how you lie
    It's nothing but pain
    It's all the same
    Everything you love disappears
    In the magician's glove
    of infinite time
    It's such a crime
    (It's such a crime)
    To live for all time
    (To live for all time)

It's a serious pain...

(*To the tune of New York New York*)
    Spoiler
    Show

For those who haven't heard it ;
    Here.
    Spoiler
    Show

All Avatars by Elder Tsofu!

15. - Top - End - #15
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by EleventhHour View Post
    Immortality : The Song
    Starring : Any of you wanna-be immortals.
    Spoiler
    Show

We're the milk, and you're the cream
    You've got nothing at stake
    It's the life that you make
    When you enjoy your immor-tal-ity
    You're livin' the dream
    (You're livin' the dream)
    You're lovin' the dream
    (You're lovin' the dream)
    Of Immort-tal-ity...

To live forever is a curse
    You sit and watch the hearse
    Just bringin' out the worst
    about your immor-tal-ity
    It's always rain
    It's always pain
    Your heart is spinning down
    the drain.
    You're feeling rather lame
    You're feelin' the pain
    (You're feelin' the pain)
    Just standin' in the rain
    (Just standin' in the rain)
    Soakin' in the pain.

You've got to cry
    And there's no wondering why
    No matter how you try
    No matter how you lie
    It's nothing but pain
    It's all the same
    Everything you love disappears
    In the magician's glove
    of infinite time
    It's such a crime
    (It's such a crime)
    To live for all time
    (To live for all time)

It's a serious pain...

(*To the tune of New York New York*)
    Spoiler
    Show

For those who haven't heard it ;
    Here.
    I beg to differ, for the only song for immortals is Who Wants to Live Forever.

Mordokai as Kai, the Knight in Shining Armor
    GrimRanger as Grahm, the Knight in Black Leather
    Je Dit Viola as Violet, the Happy Immortal
    DrakeBlood4 as Drebbin Drakken the Fourth
    Jesse Drake as Narrator

See what happened last time!

Spoiler
    Show
    The Playgrounder
    Grim Visions pt 1/2

The swords clashed in the night. One master was a silver clad knight, blond hair waving in the wind, his white greatsword striking sparks into the air. The other was a lightly garbed warrior, in black leather, his dark brown hair matted with sweat. The two clashed for hours on end, occasionally striking each other with a seemingly fatal wound. But neither fell.

"Mordokai, brother," When Ranger said brother, he meant brother in arms, "We are nearly perfect."

"Our skills are truly masterful Grahm." replied Kai, raising his right hand up. "Plus, I think I have it down now." He suddenly opened his hand, and shot electricity at Ranger, wrapping him in it like a hand. Then it pulled him in. Grahm struggled, but to no avail. Then Kai stabbed him in the heart.

"Ahh!" I screamed, waking up in a cold sweat. "What the..." I stared around. "Dammit! Not again." It was that damn dream again. The one where I saw things through his eyes. I'm glad I awoke when I did. The rest of the dream got worse.

Later that night, I sat in my hotel room clutching my arm. It was still a little sore from the fall I took, but it would heal up soon. "Why. Why are you plaguing me now? What do you want?"

As I looked into the moon and prayed for answers, my eyes started to grow heavier. My coffee pot was starting to drip down into the pot, but that only seemed to soothe me. I was out again.

Ranger slumped over the blade for a moment, sat up like nothing happened.

Kai shook hands with Ranger. "Come on, let's get back to my house. Violet has been roasting a giant boar all evening. Ooh, that woman can cook something amazing."

Ranger grinned. "I agree." He licked his lips. "Let's be off then."

The two arrived at Kai's small hut, and in the back, Violet beckoned for them. "Back here!" she called. "It's done, and I could use some help moving it in and carving it!"

The three of them were a very rare site. All immortal, yet none of them were at eachothers throats. Then after the lovely meal, Ranger left, heading into the woods and disappearing into the night. Kai kissed Violet and they went to bed.

The next morning was different though. Kai sensed something. It was near, but hovering around. Then he heard footsteps in the back. With his blade in hand, Kai closed in to the back... and then almost took Grahm's head off. "They're coming!" He coughed. Blood soaked through his armor. "There's one behind me... I lost the other one."

The area behind them shook. A giant wave of energy shot out across the fields. It clipped the grass and other various plants with relative ease. Then the wave hit against the two warriors, knocking Grahm over and almost getting Kai. Then from behind... there I stood. My eyes were almost glowing red with fury. Through the sheer miracle that created us, I saw myself, and was terrified. I could barely stand my own sight.

Then Kai and I clashed. It was tough, and Grahm looked as though he were about to enter the fight... till he showed up, and kept that damn Ranger off my back. But the whole fight went well. After a few tough clashes, Kai turned in reaction to a pained yelp from Grahm. Then I took the swing. I stood there, and his powers started crackling. Lightning struck me something fierce. And I hovered in the sky, being lifted by it, for a second.

I woke up again. But this time, I felt something. A presence. I drew my blade. A little tougher this time. Then the glass from my window shot in as a black figure flew in. "You!"
    The Crimson Drake by Crimmy

Full Size Image Below
    Spoiler
    Show

Empty Spoiler Below
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #16
    Titan in the Playground

Gah! Did I really slack off for that long?! I'm sorry everyone for keeping you waiting so long. But here's the 10th part of my story. To assist those who have no idea about it because it was so long ago, here's part 1, part 2, part 3, part 4, part 5, part 6, part 7, part 8, and part 9. Enjoy everyone!

Cast-
    Vulion
    EleventhHour
    Cristo Meyers
    Slayer Draco
    Silverraptor

Spoiler
    Show
    Well, now I look like a fool in front of Cristo. Vulion slams the walkie-talkie onto the desk.

You already did, so what's the problem now?

Gee, thanks...

What? I'm just telling you the truth. It's hard for Cristo to respect very many people.

He respects people?

Good point. Nevermind.

Vulion looks out towards the window. I'm just nervous about this army that came to help defend us. We haven't done anything for them and yet they pop out of nowhere. And our highest ranking officer to proceed with diplomacy is Cristo.

Uh oh. I see your concern. But they did save his life. Maybe he will be grateful for that. Vulion looks at EleventhHour with a raised eyebrow. Right. Nevermind. Forgot who exactly we were talking about.

That's alright. He looks out towards the ships off the coast. Hey, what's going on?

EleventhHour gets closer to look. That's weird... It looks like the ships are breaking up into several pieces. And now they're flying off towards the front where the enemy is.

Vulion watches as the ships break themselves into three parts and start flying with propulsion engines in the direction of the fighting. Hand me the Walkie-Talkie. We should tell Cristo what's happening.

Come on! Move! Cristo was leading the rest of the soldiers down the wreckaged filled street.

Are you sure this is a good idea?

It's better then waiting in that basement all day. Why should we kick back and let this rag-tag of a higly sophiscticated army do our work for us.

That doesn't exactly make alot of sense.

You know what I mean! Just then, static from the Walkie-Talkie. Cristo could make out the sound of Vulions voice before the interference cut it off.

What is he trying to say?

I don't know. He speaks into the walkie-talkie. Hey Vulion. Can you stop speaking like you always do and talk in the acceptable form of talking, please?

I think there's something interfering with the walkie-talkie.

Really? You mean this noise isn't Vulion talking? Slayer Draco rolls her eyes. I was kidding. Making fun of Vulion always comes first to me.

If you say so... Do you hear something?

They stop and listen. The sound of engines grow louder heading in their direction. They look behind them and see many different airborne craft flying overhead. They watch in awe as the craft fly steadily and continue forward to the edge of the city. After the last craft flys over, the static starts to let up on the walkie-talkie.

-n! Dammit Cristo! Why won't you talk to me?!

Oh, hey Vulion. I guess you decided to grace me with your voice instead of having EleventhHour hiss at me.

To almost prove this point, a loud hiss come out of the walkie-talkie. I don't hiss at... dammit!

Case in point.

Enough! I'm trying tell you something!

You mean the fact that our cyclon would be allies are flying gigatic airborne craft towards the enemy?

..Yes. I guess you saw them overhead then.

Yup. Probably disabled the walkie-talkie for a while.

I see. Alright, so I want you to check out what the heck their doing.

With pleasure, sir. And make sure you get a bowl of milk for EleventhHour in the mean time.

Shut up! When I get my hands on you Cristo, I will-! Cristo turns off the walkie-talkie.

Uhhh... Slayer Draco looks at him confused.

That's so she can surprise me when I get back.

I see. Alright then, lets find out what their doing at the end of the street.

Alright then, Ladies first.

Why thank you, sir. I didn't know you wanted me to walk along side with you.

Har har.

'Forces have clreared out most in the field. We should have easy landing points.'

Good. It's time to get to work then. Silverraptor then starts interacting with the hologram. Where ever he touched, he was setting up shadowed figures of different shaped structures. Then shortly thereafter, the flying craft would land and start transforming into that shape.

'That's alot of factories your building.'

Well lets just say that I have some other things I want constructed then just troops. He taps a completed factory and a red sphere with rings around it pops up. He moves the rings into a certain pattern and taps the factory again for the sphere and rings to disappear. He then proceeds to tap more factories and moved the rings into different combinations.

'I see you want to recoup your loses of machines. And turning out MacoWalkers will be fun.'

Yup. But I have a couple of things I want to do construct first. They will take longer than regular troops so I would like to get started on them shortly.

'Shouldn't be too much longer. Factories are almost powered up.'

'Til the exciting next part. Enjoy this tasty filler.
    My own webcomic. Idiosyncrasy.
    Paladin Academy: Chapter 2 Part 28

17. - Top - End - #17
    Barbarian in the Playground

Rabbit, whatever you do, DON'T write a Mangosta/Dirk ship based on the e-kisses given on FB. Because that would be WRONG.
    Spoiler
    Show

Dirky by Beans!
    Officially putting in for an extended leave of absence.

18. - Top - End - #18

@JD good ship I liked it.
    By the way I just wanna make sure you all heard my idea from the last thread side it was kind of at the end of the page. I was just saying that if your not comfortable writing about a male viera you can use my Town character Eldena. She's a viera. if you did see this in the last thread then you can slap me upside the head. Or make cookies for me. Your choice.
    LGBTitP
    The CHALLENGE|My Poetry|My Short Stories
    Fantastic FFTA Assassin Viera avvie by the fabulous Jokasti
    Spoiler
    Show
    Snow Flake: My Little Toshiro Hitsugaya Pony by Smuchmuch

Kyasarin Shihan drawing by the talented Moon Wolf

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ogre in the Playground

Glad ya liked it Viera. I still like the idea of being a male viera though. I'll just write him up non evil.
    Last edited by Jesse Drake; 2009-11-19 at 04:25 PM.
    The Crimson Drake by Crimmy

Full Size Image Below
    Spoiler
    Show

Empty Spoiler Below
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #20

Sure. Whatever you want. I might make a ship sometime. But not right now maybe over Christmas break. I am amazing at creativity. The only problem is when I am forced to appy that creativity to something constructive (besides a constructive argument) I fail miserably. Thats why I am a horrible writer.
    LGBTitP
    The CHALLENGE|My Poetry|My Short Stories
    Fantastic FFTA Assassin Viera avvie by the fabulous Jokasti
    Spoiler
    Show
    Snow Flake: My Little Toshiro Hitsugaya Pony by Smuchmuch

Kyasarin Shihan drawing by the talented Moon Wolf

21. - Top - End - #21
    Ogre in the Playground

I wonder if I should repost my "A Shipper's Carol" for the holiday season?

Or... should I try to write an entirely new Christmas Ship story?

22. - Top - End - #22

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Kris View Post
    Rabbit, whatever you do, DO write a Mangosta/Dirk ship based on the e-kisses given on FB. Because that would be RIGHT.
    Fixed it for you.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TwoBitWriter View Post
    I wonder if I should repost my "A Shipper's Carol" for the holiday season?

Or... should I try to write an entirely new Christmas Ship story?
    You should try for a new one. "A Shipper's Carol" was good, but originality is better.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

24. - Top - End - #24
    Titan in the Playground

frown Re: Shipping IX: Wait, Nine? You Guys Work Fast...

Am I just babbling to myself?...

I'm just going over to this corner here to cry. *Sniff*

25. - Top - End - #25

Quote Originally Posted by Silverraptor View Post

Am I just babbling to myself?...

I'm just going over to this corner here to cry. *Sniff*
    I snickered...a lot.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cristo Meyers View Post
    I snickered...a lot.
    Did it sound like the kind of things you would say, Cristo? I tried to make it as close as possible.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Titan in the Playground

Gah! Did I really slack off for that long?! I'm sorry everyone for keeping you waiting so long. But here's the 10th part of my story. To assist those who have no idea about it because it was so long ago, here's part 1, part 2, part 3, part 4, part 5, part 6, part 7, part 8, and part 9. Enjoy everyone!

Cast-
    Vulion
    EleventhHour
    Cristo Meyers
    Slayer Draco
    Silverraptor

Spoiler
    Show
    Well, now I look like a fool in front of Cristo. Vulion slams the walkie-talkie onto the desk.

You already did, so what's the problem now?

Gee, thanks...

What? I'm just telling you the truth. It's hard for Cristo to respect very many people.

He respects people?

Good point. Nevermind.

Vulion looks out towards the window. I'm just nervous about this army that came to help defend us. We haven't done anything for them and yet they pop out of nowhere. And our highest ranking officer to proceed with diplomacy is Cristo.

Uh oh. I see your concern. But they did save his life. Maybe he will be grateful for that. Vulion looks at EleventhHour with a raised eyebrow. Right. Nevermind. Forgot who exactly we were talking about.

That's alright. He looks out towards the ships off the coast. Hey, what's going on?

EleventhHour gets closer to look. That's weird... It looks like the ships are breaking up into several pieces. And now they're flying off towards the front where the enemy is.

Vulion watches as the ships break themselves into three parts and start flying with propulsion engines in the direction of the fighting. Hand me the Walkie-Talkie. We should tell Cristo what's happening.

Come on! Move! Cristo was leading the rest of the soldiers down the wreckaged filled street.

Are you sure this is a good idea?

It's better then waiting in that basement all day. Why should we kick back and let this rag-tag of a higly sophiscticated army do our work for us.

That doesn't exactly make alot of sense.

You know what I mean! Just then, static from the Walkie-Talkie. Cristo could make out the sound of Vulions voice before the interference cut it off.

What is he trying to say?

I don't know. He speaks into the walkie-talkie. Hey Vulion. Can you stop speaking like you always do and talk in the acceptable form of talking, please?

I think there's something interfering with the walkie-talkie.

Really? You mean this noise isn't Vulion talking? Slayer Draco rolls her eyes. I was kidding. Making fun of Vulion always comes first to me.

If you say so... Do you hear something?

They stop and listen. The sound of engines grow louder heading in their direction. They look behind them and see many different airborne craft flying overhead. They watch in awe as the craft fly steadily and continue forward to the edge of the city. After the last craft flys over, the static starts to let up on the walkie-talkie.

-n! Dammit Cristo! Why won't you talk to me?!

Oh, hey Vulion. I guess you decided to grace me with your voice instead of having EleventhHour hiss at me.

To almost prove this point, a loud hiss come out of the walkie-talkie. I don't hiss at... dammit!

Case in point.

Enough! I'm trying tell you something!

You mean the fact that our cyclon would be allies are flying gigatic airborne craft towards the enemy?

..Yes. I guess you saw them overhead then.

Yup. Probably disabled the walkie-talkie for a while.

I see. Alright, so I want you to check out what the heck their doing.

With pleasure, sir. And make sure you get a bowl of milk for EleventhHour in the mean time.

Shut up! When I get my hands on you Cristo, I will-! Cristo turns off the walkie-talkie.

Uhhh... Slayer Draco looks at him confused.

That's so she can surprise me when I get back.

I see. Alright then, lets find out what their doing at the end of the street.

Alright then, Ladies first.

Why thank you, sir. I didn't know you wanted me to walk along side with you.

Har har.

'Forces have clreared out most in the field. We should have easy landing points.'

Good. It's time to get to work then. Silverraptor then starts interacting with the hologram. Where ever he touched, he was setting up shadowed figures of different shaped structures. Then shortly thereafter, the flying craft would land and start transforming into that shape.

'That's alot of factories your building.'

Well lets just say that I have some other things I want constructed then just troops. He taps a completed factory and a red sphere with rings around it pops up. He moves the rings into a certain pattern and taps the factory again for the sphere and rings to disappear. He then proceeds to tap more factories and moved the rings into different combinations.

'I see you want to recoup your loses of machines. And turning out MacoWalkers will be fun.'

Yup. But I have a couple of things I want to do construct first. They will take longer than regular troops so I would like to get started on them shortly.

'Shouldn't be too much longer. Factories are almost powered up.'

'Til the exciting next part. Enjoy this tasty filler.
    I'm imagining "Black Betty" in the background for some reason.

28. - Top - End - #28

Did it sound like the kind of things you would say, Cristo? I tried to make it as close as possible.
    Cutting someone off just so their threat would be a surprise?

Yeah, that sounds like something I'd do...

...actually, I've probably done that...

29. - Top - End - #29
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    I'm imagining "Black Betty" in the background for some reason.
    Black Betty?

30. - Top - End - #30
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cristo Meyers View Post
    Cutting someone off just so their threat would be a surprise?

Yeah, that sounds like something I'd do...

...actually, I've probably done that...
    Cristo!!!!

*waves*

Hey brother, what's new?

Oh... and I'm writing the next part of Trials.