New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Rpgsr4me's Ravenous, Roaring, Raging Rampage of Random Banter #134

Quote Originally Posted by RPGsr4me View Post
    II once made chokecherry syrup once, and its safe to say that crushing the juice out of chokecherries is not a clean activity.
    Pssst! Do not tell the colonists the secrets of our prairie fruits. They will want to steal the preserves for their queen.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    Pssst! Do not tell the colonists the secrets of our prairie fruits. They will want to steal the preserves for their queen.
    Too late!
    Jam for the Jam god!
    *rushes at with a large wooden spoon*
    Everything I say is 100% TRUTH*
    *may contain traces of lie

Loki avatar by Dr.Bath.
    (I totally ship him and Curly. But shhh, it's a secret.)
    Formerly known as Aziraphale.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jibar View Post
    Rock on, Mogwai.

IMPORTANT NEWS FLASH

Jibar is reviewing things now.

What separates this from other, better review sites?
    This is Jibar!

Jiiibaaar!

Find it here, now!

Yes I'm shamelessly self plugging. Yes I've lost all shame. Yes I'm damn handsome.
    This blog is going in my school blog in the blog post about blogs.

Blog is a really strange word when you say it several times in a row, isn't it? :p
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    ...How does one cuddle mercilessly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Curse your Introbulosity!

4. - Top - End - #64
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Rpgsr4me's Ravinous, Roaring, Raging Rampage of Random Banter #134

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    Do it. Mogwai are awesome. Very Scottish. How can you angst to Loveless? It defies comprehension.

If I'm melencholy I tend to listen to the Cinematic Orchestra, although that doesn't really help...
    I just listened to some Mogwai (it appears I may have their entire discography O_o). They seem very...relaxed. Not the mood I'm in at the moment, but possibly good for sleeping.

Or, I could have just picked a string of very slow songs and they're really superultradeathmetal.
    Mega-tar by AlterForm. Power Up!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyk View Post
    I've always considered breakfast to be evil. Looking at me with it's bacon-smile, and it's sunny-side-up eyes. I know it's plotting something.
    Quote Originally Posted by tyckspoon View Post
    ..thank you, Deth Muncher. My life is richer for being aware of this. And weirder. ("You destroyed my friends! I will have my vengeance! Face the fury of my pelvic thrusts!" "Oh yeah? LAZOR!")
    Quote Originally Posted by golentan View Post
    You all are a terrible species. I'm going back to my fortress of misanthropy now.

5. - Top - End - #65
    Barbarian in the Playground

Planetar

I'm currently listening to the Animals take on House of the Rising Sun and trying to get the picking pattern right. It's not going too well.

6. - Top - End - #66
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    Now, if you like Mogwai or My Bloody Valentine, then I might be forced to like you forever.
    I like Mogwai, Bath-Doctor! Am I liked forever?

ION: I have a lot of work tonight. I guess maybe I should have done more of it yesterday. -.-

7. - Top - End - #67
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kazrasa View Post
    I'm currently listening to the Animals take on House of the Rising Sun and trying to get the picking pattern right. It's not going too well.
    Like! I did this for a talent show my freshman year, except it was the Andy Griffith version. O_o

Spoiler
    Show
    I've always considered breakfast to be evil. Looking at me with it's bacon-smile, and it's sunny-side-up eyes. I know it's plotting something.
    ..thank you, Deth Muncher. My life is richer for being aware of this. And weirder. ("You destroyed my friends! I will have my vengeance! Face the fury of my pelvic thrusts!" "Oh yeah? LAZOR!")
    You all are a terrible species. I'm going back to my fortress of misanthropy now.

8. - Top - End - #68
    Titan in the Playground

Well Liverpool are out of the Champions League. It's all our own fault, but damn-it if I can't help but feel cheated by Lyon for losing.
    Piratebold-Bard by Elder Tsofu | Backer #121 of the Giantitp Kickstarter | My homebrew
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlordJ View Post
    New law: Obey me or you'll be crushed by a MOUNTAIN.

9. - Top - End - #69
    Firbolg in the Playground

Heck yes! It's time for Sex and Drugs and GCSE Mock examinations! WHOOOOOOOOOO PARTY!

In other words, I like exams.
    BANG → !
    OH LOOK AT HER/.../YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN MEAN/RICHARDS

10. - Top - End - #70
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deth Muncher View Post
    I just listened to some Mogwai (it appears I may have their entire discography O_o). They seem very...relaxed. Not the mood I'm in at the moment, but possibly good for sleeping.

Or, I could have just picked a string of very slow songs and they're really superultradeathmetal.
    Not death metal, but the start of say, most of their albums is very slow, and builds to a climax, all very post-rock (oh dear I've started on the genre naming).

@Alteran: Yes.

11. - Top - End - #71

I know I'm late, but woo! new thread. Shut up, I can totally use interjections in the middle of sentences.

I'm very picky when it comes to naming genres. I need to get a very specific sub genre, even though I can't actually tell the difference. I mostly go "well, this sounds kinda like that other band, which sounds sort of like that band #2, who the Wikipedia article says is melodic death metal".
    Step 1: Get workers to make goods for you.
    Step 2: Sell the goods for a higher amount than what you pay the workers.
    Step 3: ???
    Step 4: Profit!

Thanks to Mortugg for my current avatar, and for this steampunk version:
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #72
    Troll in the Playground

Well...I might be opening up a can of worms here, but I'm kind of hoping for a decent turnout, so...

This is my blog. I blog for school because it is a class about New Media, and blogging is New Media. I blog about different things I find on the internet. And, this being very near the end of the semester, I am very out of things that I can think of to blog about that the teacher and students would actually find interesting.

So to make it more interesting, I'm asking people to post a site that they visit every day in the comments for my most recent blog post. On Friday, I'll count up all of the posts, and pick the one most frequently cited (Or pick among the suggested sites that have tied). Then during the weekend I will do a write-up for that particular site.

If any of you want to jump in and post a site that YOU visit daily, feel totally free to do so. (Heck, you could even ask me to do a write-up for GITP!) If not...well, then just don't click on that link I showed you.

I'm only posting this here because you guys are trustworthy enough that I don't worry about accidentally inviting a troll into my blog. That, and I need at least a little bit of turnout to make this worthwhile. ^^; I'm not making any money off of this, and while it might impress my teacher, it will not directly affect my grade.

Edit: Only a few hours, and already the Playgrounders outnumber the students from my class 2 to 1.

...Good thing this topic moves fast. ^^; Please don't flood the post too badly. O.o;;
    Last edited by Trobby; 2009-11-25 at 12:09 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    ...How does one cuddle mercilessly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Curse your Introbulosity!

13. - Top - End - #73

Sick... so tired... Ugh. ...Stupid family... stupid college... I'm going to lay here a bit and wonder if things will write themselves without my help.
    Spoiler
    Show

All Avatars by Elder Tsofu!

14. - Top - End - #74
    Troll in the Playground

Visited the blog. Too obvious on my plug?

Anyways, thought you all might like this video, so I'll just leave it here.

15. - Top - End - #75
    Troll in the Playground

Hey, so does anyone else have the problem where they have certain phrases linked to trigger words in their brain, almost to the point of excessiveness?

For me, it's like this:

YOU! (like on the picture thread) links to the Electric Six song "Gay Bar."
    You people links to "Whaddya mean, you people?"

And then, unfortunately, most things link to losing The Game, which causes me much fun with my roommate who rages every time I tell him he lost.

Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #76

Quote Originally Posted by Alteran View Post
    I like Mogwai, Bath-Doctor! Am I liked forever?

ION: I have a lot of work tonight. I guess maybe I should have done more of it yesterday. -.-
    I like MBV, but haven't really listened to Mogwai a lot. I suppose I should, then?

There's this one band, a 00's band, called the Silversun Pickups that are a lot like MBV, you should check them out.
    Steampunk GwynSkull by DR. BATH

"Live to the point of tears"
    - Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by Wyntonian View Post
    What. Is. This. Madness.

17. - Top - End - #77
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll View Post
    I like MBV, but haven't really listened to Mogwai a lot. I suppose I should, then?

There's this one band, a 00's band, called the Silversun Pickups that are a lot like MBV, you should check them out.
    I think I have some too, but I haven't listened to them.

Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #78
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by EleventhHour View Post
    Sick... so tired... Ugh. ...Stupid family... stupid college... I'm going to lay here a bit and wonder if things will write themselves without my help.

aw. Feel better soon. *huggles*

*hands teddy bear and hot chocolate*

19. - Top - End - #79

Quote Originally Posted by EleventhHour View Post
    *snuggles*

I can pop into HP-verse and get you a magic quill for Christmas if you'd like.

Alteran: What would you like?
    My preferred pronouns: they, them, their

When I speak I'll cross my fingers
    Will you know you've been deceived?
    I find the need to be a demon
    A demon cannot be hurt

20. - Top - End - #80
    Titan in the Playground

Hello everyone! I missed a few threads because of homework and NaNo and other things, but I am back, I guess. What are we talking about now?
    My Homebrew
    Currently DMing: Heroes on a Sea of Swords - IC - OOC - OOC II - OOC III
    Many thanks to the very talented Kymme for making an Avatar of my incredibly-specific D&D character!

21. - Top - End - #81

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Squat View Post

Well, that video is just made of awesome. Muppets have always been pretty cool, I don't think I'll ever outgrow them.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow_Elf View Post
    Hello everyone! I missed a few threads because of homework and NaNo and other things, but I am back, I guess. What are we talking about now?
    Hey SE. You got a new avatar. How long have you had it for?
    Last edited by Zocelot; 2009-11-24 at 10:15 PM.
    Step 1: Get workers to make goods for you.
    Step 2: Sell the goods for a higher amount than what you pay the workers.
    Step 3: ???
    Step 4: Profit!

Thanks to Mortugg for my current avatar, and for this steampunk version:
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #82
    Titan in the Playground

How Do You Guys Go Through These Things So Fast?!?!/all capitals.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2009-11-24 at 09:55 PM.

23. - Top - End - #83
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow_Elf View Post
    *cough*readthewholethread*cough*itsonly3pagessofar *cough*itsnotthathardtoreaditall*cough**cough*

*Wheeeeezzeeee*

ehem, sorry I'm recovering from a bad cold.
    Last edited by Perenelle; 2009-11-24 at 09:57 PM.

24. - Top - End - #84

You don't really need to read the whole thread, just the last page. I didn't read the whole thread!
    Steampunk GwynSkull by DR. BATH

"Live to the point of tears"
    - Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by Wyntonian View Post
    What. Is. This. Madness.

25. - Top - End - #85
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll View Post
    You don't really need to read the whole thread, just the last page. I didn't read the whole thread!
    eh, good point. But three pages isnt that bad.

*cough*youcanjustreadthispagenow*cough*

26. - Top - End - #86
    Barbarian in the Playground

i learned how to tie a monkey's fist not!

Yay!

that is all

27. - Top - End - #87

Quote Originally Posted by cycoris View Post
    Alteran: What would you like?
    Really, I'd be happy with any kind of mythical beast. Dragon, pheonix, basilisk, anything like that would be fine. Although if I had to pick one, I'd pick a narwhal. They're basically sea unicorns, so I think it's clear that they're the best possible Christmas gift.

Or if that's infeasible, eternal life would be okay. I guess.

28. - Top - End - #88
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Squat View Post

I agree with the verdict on this movie. It is indeed made of awesome.

And Zocelot, I have had this avvie for... 2 weeks? Not too long, but I like it very very much. Now I am actually me, and not Jarlaxle.
    My Homebrew
    Currently DMing: Heroes on a Sea of Swords - IC - OOC - OOC II - OOC III
    Many thanks to the very talented Kymme for making an Avatar of my incredibly-specific D&D character!

29. - Top - End - #89
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

I'm tired and worn out.

Schizophrenic people are just exhausting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

30. - Top - End - #90

I am almost finished my Spanish poster due tomorrow that I started today! I had to root through facebook profiles for pics of my friends, and lists of what they like. Which is unpleasant with dialup. Now my printer ink is at dangerously low levels, printing very colourful pages.
    Chivalry-the practice of hitting things and claiming it is for the good of a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by loopy View Post
    Apparently people can get jaded by over-exposure to awesome.