New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 33 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #961
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Rpgsr4me's Ravenous, Roaring, Raging Rampage of Random Banter #134

ugh......not...feeling...so....well
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

2. - Top - End - #962
    Firbolg in the Playground

In a mildly related vein, I managed to injure my foot.

I have no idea how. It just started hurting yesterday evening, and continued today. It's a bit swollen, and hurts to walk on or move some ways.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

3. - Top - End - #963
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mud View Post
    *searches for thread(s) pertaining to random things*...*concludes RB will sufice*

So, this is going to be kind of confusing, but I'll try to put it into intelligible language: does anyone else think about thinking about things? And then, you think about thinking about thinking about things? I always have, and it goes to much greater extents than that. I'll think about thinking about thinking about thinking about thinking about when I thought about the last time I thought about these kinds of thing. And then I'll wonder if that's a new thought (when I thought about something), or an old thought, and then I'll think about whether I've thought about that before. I usually have. I often associate this mind game/trap with Moe's Southwest Grill... no idea why. I just remember thinking about thinking about things. And I'll remember I've thought about that, and then I'll wonder if I've thought about thinking about that before, and so on and so forth...

Anybody, (1) understand that, and (2), do the same thing ?

Too random, methinks .
    Yeah, that's me.

Quote Originally Posted by Quincunx View Post
    @/\: The rules of color addition or subtraction get ignored in favor of mystical connotations, when using colors as symbols. At best, you could use the color wheel to find a mid-point between conflicting colors.

Now that you put it into the context of red, maybe 'adrenaline rush' wasn't the right phrase. Maybe it was endorphins instead? Exhilaration, exultation, living in the moment (which in itself is gray--perception of color sometimes gets sacrificed when every nerve is strained to react).
    It doesn't show up much in the cards, but Red really is the color of intense emotion. So yeah, that's 100% red.
    Though "I'm alive!" sounds very green (nature-y survival of the fittest guys) so actually I dunno.

Guh.
    Don't you hate that feeling when you finally finish something stressful and you feel like you should be stressing out about something even though there's nothing to stress out about?
    … no? That's just me? >.>
    Quote Of The Week Whenever I Feel Like Updating It (last updated 1/17/12)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Phase
    That guy was badass! He was like, "Oh! Oh, you're gonna try to Chuck Norris me, I'll just Chuck Norris you!" Unfortunately, I am the best Chuck Norris since Chuck Norris.
    Which is saying something, considering that Chuck Norris... was Chuck Norris.

4. - Top - End - #964
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Festy View Post
    Guh.
    Don't you hate that feeling when you finally finish something stressful and you feel like you should be stressing out about something even though there's nothing to stress out about?
    … no? That's just me? >.>
    No, you are not alone. I feel like there is always something in the offing to worry about...
    My Homebrew
    Currently DMing: Heroes on a Sea of Swords - IC - OOC - OOC II - OOC III
    Many thanks to the very talented Kymme for making an Avatar of my incredibly-specific D&D character!

5. - Top - End - #965
    Ettin in the Playground

Of course there is something to worry about, you mammals only live what, one or two hundred years? How are you supposed to do everything you want to do in that time?

6. - Top - End - #966
    Barbarian in the Playground

My problem is that I procrastinate so much, that there is always something I'm supposed to be doing that I can stress about.

7. - Top - End - #967
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Phase View Post
    Of course there is something to worry about, you mammals only live what, one or two hundred years? How are you supposed to do everything you want to do in that time?
    My to-do list has but a single entry: "Destroy the moon."

It is written in italics, and underlined twice.

8. - Top - End - #968
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Phase View Post
    Wait...you're saying you only get ONE lifetime? Oh you poor celestial body.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    ...How does one cuddle mercilessly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Curse your Introbulosity!

9. - Top - End - #969

Goodnight Playground!!!!

Also. I have an Improv show to do tomorrow and an audition sunday!.... so wish me luck!

-Wrath
    "If you can, then do. If you cannot, then find a way so you can."
    Spoiler
    Show

LGBTiTP Supporter
    Swain Avatar by Zefir

10. - Top - End - #970

Quote Originally Posted by Alteran View Post
    My to-do list has but a single entry: "Destroy the moon."

It is written in italics, and underlined twice.
    What a coincidence, mine's exactly the same. Well, except for the fact "moon" is replaced with "Rutskarn".
    BANG → !
    OH LOOK AT HER/.../YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN MEAN/RICHARDS

11. - Top - End - #971
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by EndlessWrath View Post
    Goodnight Playground!!!!

Also. I have an Improv show to do tomorrow and an audition sunday!.... so wish me luck!

-Wrath
    Luck! ^^

...Oh gosh I should get to bed too. @_@; Come to think of it, I should start not staying up until ridiculous hours.

...Well, I'll start doing that tomorrow.

Wait, it IS tomorrow. @_@; I'll start doing it um...wait...Gah! TIME PARADOX!

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    ...How does one cuddle mercilessly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Curse your Introbulosity!

12. - Top - End - #972

Quote Originally Posted by Introbulus View Post
    Luck! ^^

...Oh gosh I should get to bed too. @_@; Come to think of it, I should start not staying up until ridiculous hours.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! PARADOX!!!!

Careful with those.. you could end up not existing anymore.. or in the wild west.. whichever floats your boat.

!!! I meant to say "wish me break a leg" because good luck is bad in the theater

wish me break a leg is a bit to long of a sentence though.
    -Wrath
    "If you can, then do. If you cannot, then find a way so you can."
    Spoiler
    Show

LGBTiTP Supporter
    Swain Avatar by Zefir

13. - Top - End - #973
    Titan in the Playground

!!! I meant to say "wish me break a leg" because good luck is bad in the theater

-Wrath
    Indeed it is. To counteract that, I wish for you to break both legs an arm and your spine.

You should be set now.
    Last edited by Destro_Yersul; 2009-12-03 at 05:40 AM.
    I used to do LP's. Currently archived here:

My Youtube Channel

The rest of my Sig:
    Spoiler
    Show

My Games:
    The Great Divide Dark Heresy - Finished
    They All Uprose Dark Heresy - Finished
    Dead in the Water Dark Heresy - Finished
    House of Glass Dark Heresy - Deceased

We All Fall Down Dark Heresy - Finished

Sea of Stars Rogue Trader - Ongoing

14. - Top - End - #974

Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    But Phae, what if I like despair and anguish? Besides, my grad school options would involve reading, reading and more reading. And using the Bodleian proper!
    Then you are obviously a born academic. Also, a masochist. To be honest, I'm beginning to think the two are actually synonyms.

Reading is the way forward. Choosing a PhD which required actual human contact was my downfall. Find a desk, pick up a huge pile of books and then don't move for three years, that's my advice.

I'd like to see the Bodleian. It sounds dusty and sedate, like libraries should be.

15. - Top - End - #975
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Destro_Yersul View Post
    Indeed it is. To counteract that, I wish for you to break both legs an arm and your spine.

You should be set now.
    Oh, yeah--well, I wish him a tableau of enraged attendees hurling coins and spitballs at the stage from programs folded into atlatls, Wrath himself standing untouched in the center of the scene, the window of the backdrop sparing his life as the scenery collapses and mice skitter out of it, curtains wrenched sideways from their pulleys by stagehands in their moments of descent, and a stagelight dropping like the lampshades of Guernica! "But it won't play in Peoria!" I hear one of you cry, and most of the rest mumble "What? Peoria? Where's that, why does it matter?", and I retort, "Isn't that the point?!"

16. - Top - End - #976
    Ogre in the Playground

...I just realised today that one of the swords I have bought, which should be here tomorrow, has a good possibility of being a live blade and not the practical-use re-enactment blade I was expecting. It shows up in both the practical and live sections, as do a few blades, though they often have a Sharp or Blunt option-select, or lead to a different description page that certifies which version you're looking at. Both of these lead to the same page. I don't know if they only do practical, only do live, or if they have both and this is another example of the occasionall terrible layout of the site.

Either way, tomorrow may end up with me getting a sharp sword in the mail, and having to wait until I've saved up enough to buy another practical so I can actually spar with it
    Regular avatar by Dallas-Dakota.
    -----------
    Regarding mysellf:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by arguskos View Post
    Pretty sure that Anuan is the local weapons pro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauve Shirt View Post
    Anuan's house is a HOUSE OF DEATH!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dallas-Dakota View Post
    I'd go to his house and steal all the awesome.
    But I'm afraid I'd accidentally stab myself to death.

17. - Top - End - #977
    Troll in the Playground

Oww, feeling tremendously dizzy since I got up this morning. I'm barely able to do anything but lie on my bed. And I really need to work on my science article.
    I make avatars. Sometimes.
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #978
    Ogre in the Playground

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! PARADOX!!!!

Careful with those.. you could end up not existing anymore.. or in the wild west.. whichever floats your boat.

-Wrath
    I think I'd rather not exist than be in the wild west *shudders*

19. - Top - End - #979
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by RPGsr4me View Post
    I think I'd rather not exist than be in the wild west *shudders*
    Hey now!

20. - Top - End - #980
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonrider View Post
    Hey now!
    But its so dusty and dirty and it lacks modern technology.

21. - Top - End - #981
    Titan in the Playground

But on the other hand, 6-shooters.
    I used to do LP's. Currently archived here:

My Youtube Channel

The rest of my Sig:
    Spoiler
    Show

My Games:
    The Great Divide Dark Heresy - Finished
    They All Uprose Dark Heresy - Finished
    Dead in the Water Dark Heresy - Finished
    House of Glass Dark Heresy - Deceased

We All Fall Down Dark Heresy - Finished

Sea of Stars Rogue Trader - Ongoing

22. - Top - End - #982
    Ettin in the Playground

Also tumbleweeds. We're pretty big on those things.

23. - Top - End - #983

Don't forget the graboids...

24. - Top - End - #984
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonrider View Post
    Also tumbleweeds. We're pretty big on those things.
    I can't believe I forgot tumbleweeds, time to cause a paraadox so I can go to the old west

25. - Top - End - #985
    Titan in the Playground

Luck! ^^

O_O
    *patpats*

In other news: Bleh, college today sucked. I spent the entire day working on technical drawings and finding a way to get it into a photocopier because it was too big. Man I hate technical drawings. Yeah, they look impressive and complex, but they're a pain in the ass to do, especially free-hand with nothing but a pencil and a ruler. No set square, no circle templates, nothing. Not even a proper graphics ruler or a decent rubber.
    Last edited by Nameless; 2009-12-03 at 01:00 PM.

26. - Top - End - #986
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    O_O
    *patpats*

In other news: Bleh, college today sucked. I spent the entire day working on technical drawings and finding a way to get it into a photocopier because it was too big. Man I hate technical drawings. Yeah, they look impressive and complex, but they're a pain in the ass to do, especially free-hand with nothing but a pencil and a ruler. No set square, no circle templates, nothing. Not even a proper graphics ruler or a decent rubber.
    That sucks, did you get it into the photocopier?

27. - Top - End - #987
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by RPGsr4me View Post
    That sucks, did you get it into the photocopier?
    No.
    This course is supposed to be focusing on all forms of art, but my college (Or rather, shack with a sign saying college) seems to focus only on people who specialise in conceptual fine art. The only equipment they have are A1 sheets, cardboard boxes and large pots of wall and poster paints. They then lure most of the people who join into conceptualism and minimalism and those of us who still choose to specialise in something else... You know, Film, realism, photography, illustration, animation or one of the other hundred or so OTHER forms of art that exist and they promised we would be able to do are pushed aside and get no encouragement and little equipment to work with.
    We don’t even have life drawing sessions or learn about human anatomy which is supposed to be the basis all art.
    Last edited by Nameless; 2009-12-03 at 01:22 PM.

28. - Top - End - #988
    Orc in the Playground

O_O
    *patpats*

Well, for me school sucked all week. I had tests and essays and tests where I had to write essays and...

Okay, that was getting bit hyperbolic, but it still sucked.
    Spoiler
    Show
    IA Awards
    Spoiler
    Show

Catmuffin by Captain Happy

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Ikari
    We're having pirate/steampunk combat outside a temporal rift to a goth club run by the Playground senate.

HOW ARE YOU BORED???

29. - Top - End - #989
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Nobody View Post
    Well, for me school sucked all week. I had tests and essays and tests where I had to write essays and...

Okay, that was getting bit hyperbolic, but it still sucked.
    I despise tests. :3

30. - Top - End - #990
    Orc in the Playground

I despise tests. :3
    Is there anybody who doesn't?
    Spoiler
    Show
    IA Awards
    Spoiler
    Show

Catmuffin by Captain Happy

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Ikari
    We're having pirate/steampunk combat outside a temporal rift to a goth club run by the Playground senate.

HOW ARE YOU BORED???