New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Twilight - The reckoning/lynching

Gabriel/Harry
    Carlile blinked. He opened his mouth, then closed it. At last he shook his head. "I've seen the cut of your negotiations. Gabriel just showed me. You're going to kill me anyway, might as well get it done now before you force me to betray my family." He snarled at last.
    With that out of the way, he lunged at Harry.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2009-11-26 at 11:38 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"Harmless, huh? So what was the last thing you ate? How'd you all get to be werewolves? What do the -vampires- eat, and where are they from? Better question; who? You telling me that everyone's hunky-dory here? That you're all just sitting around singing Koom-Ba-Yah? I don't buy it."
    Spoiler
    Show
    My Characters
    According to this test, I am a LN Half-Orc Cleric, Lvl.2.
    "And in the layer of the Deep Ones, we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever." - H.P. Lovecraft

3. - Top - End - #93
    Ogre in the Playground

"Look, I eat as a human. I'm only a wolf because my dad was, our tribe has this story, basically any of us with a certain bloodline can turn into wolves. I don't know what the vampires eat, but they got gold eyes, and they say that makes them vegetarians, you know, eat animals, and my Alpha believes them. I mean, sometimes they fight other vampires, but that's different, you know? Now will you get of me?
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Ettin in the Playground

"Girlycard" the disgusting taste of body glitter, entirely too much make up and, perfume still lingering in her mouth; and the memories of not only the past, and present, but also the future flooding through "her" mind... She began to laugh, not caring who heard, but pulling out a incienderary grenade, the aim was to erase the evidence of any sort of crime.

Smiling to "herself", "she" morphed back into the standard Alucard, drawing out the Jackal, and Cassul, waltzing lazily towards is next target.

5. - Top - End - #95
    Ogre in the Playground

Nice work Nightsurgeon, you have completed your first turn.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

6. - Top - End - #96
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"...Fine. But you let the furballs that find you know; the moment, the living second, I find out that one of you decided to switch over to the other white meat, I'm coming back for a new rug. Clear?" No sense in hiding. Now he knows he's not the only hunter in town. "Oh, and one more thing; you, your dad, the other fleabags? Any of you get in my way, I'll drop you like a bag of bricks. Just a heads up." With that, Hellboy bounds off toward town. There's safety in numbers; time to meet the competition.
    Spoiler
    Show
    My Characters
    "And in the layer of the Deep Ones, we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever." - H.P. Lovecraft

7. - Top - End - #97
    Orc in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Gabriel looked at Harry for a long moment, then shrugged, and slung his crossbow over his back again. From within an inner pocket of his long duster, he produced a small book. The words "The Holy Bible" were written on the front in gold lettering. He opened it to a page he was very familiar with, and then pulled out his bottle of holy water from his pocket. He made a slashing motion with his arm, sprinkling holy water against Carlisle as he lunged for his friend, which drove the beast back against the wall with it's holy force.

"Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle; be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray: and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen" Gabriel began, speaking from memory, his voice growing stronger and louder as he spoke. It was always good to begin an exorcism with a prayer, it strengthened the spirit against the unclean thing it had to contend with. Crossing himself, and then making the sign of the cross over Carlisle, who shrieked and convulsed in pain at the words.

"Lord, have mercy, Lord, have mercy. Christ, have mercy, Christ, have mercy. Lord, have mercy, Lord, have mercy. Christ, hear us, Christ, graciously hear us. God, the Father in heaven, have mercy on us. God, the Son, Redeemer of the world, have mercy on us. God, the Holy Spirit, have mercy on us. Holy Trinity, one God, have mercy on us! Holy Mary, pray for us! Holy Mother of God, pray for us! Holy Virgin of virgins, pray for us!" He continued, and again he made the sign of the cross with his hand over Carlisle's body. The vampire spat at him, and began to swear in every tongue known to man and vampire alike.

"I command you, unclean spirit, whoever you are, along with all your minions now attacking this servant of God, by the mysteries of the incarnation, passion, resurrection, and ascension of our Lord Jesus Christ, by the descent of the Holy Spirit, by the coming of our Lord for judgment, that you tell me by some sign your name, and the day and hour of your departure. I command you, moreover, to obey me to the letter, I who am a servant of God despite my unworthiness; nor shall you be emboldened to harm in any way this creature of God, or the bystanders, or any of their possessions." he continued, voice growing in strength and volume, the room shaking, the heavens thundering, as the will of Gabriel Van Helsing, who was the Archangel Gabriel in the beginning, and now walked the Earth doing God's will, contended with the will of the devil-creature cowering below him.

"I cast you out! Unclean spirit! In the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ! It is he who commands you! It is he who flung you from the gates of Heaven to the depths of Hell! Be gone from this creature of God! Be gone! In the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit!" he finished, sprinkling holy water in the sign of the cross onto Carlisle with each word. The vampiric shrieks intensified, crescendoed, and reaked a peak. They grew deeper, more demonic, angrier, roaring with hellfire and rage. And then, the beast went limp, and Gabriel knew this task was done.

He looked over at Harry, and nodded slowly towards him.

"Good to see you, and thank you. Bastard would've gotten away if it hadn't been for you"

((This isn't the 'complete' account of how Carlisle is killed. I expect Harry did something, but thorgrim went to bed, and I don't want to wait until tomorrow to kill a twipire This is just one half of what happened, thorgrim has the other half.

Also note, this isn't the entire Rite of Exorcism. This is just a shortened one, because the real one takes like hours to recite.))
    Last edited by Executor; 2009-11-26 at 11:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilElitest
    Executor - for a Vs. thread, you have laid out the case for this confrontation very intelligently - bravo!
    he is like the demigod of vs. threads
    They can take our lives... but they'll never take our AWESOME!!!

Awarded EvilElitest the Trophy for winning the internet.

Alumnus of the Sauron vs Voldemort thread
    <ASVSVA>

8. - Top - End - #98
    Troll in the Playground

"Tell me everything. I want to know about Vampires. Who are you, where are you, and what are you. Remember. The more I learn here, the more you and your organization... receives."

9. - Top - End - #99
    Bugbear in the Playground

Seeing the cowardly abomination flee in terror, Kane walked away, confident that the foul creature, if not killed, would at the very least pose no threat towards the decent people of this city of Forks. Truly, he is miserable and pathetic, barely worth notice. To continue his hunt he walks along the streets, visiting the various shops and holding discourse with both customers and store clerks. When he finds this to be of no avail, the Puritan avenger stalks off down the road of this city to the Indian Reservation near by, on account of rumors he heard about werewolves in those parts.

P.S. May I keep a running tab of how many bullets he has? This includes the twelve in his .35 revolvers (six bullets each) and the other 60 he currently has.
    Last edited by Agrippa; 2009-11-27 at 12:18 AM.

10. - Top - End - #100
    Ogre in the Playground

((Please do, that sort of realism makes it more fun.))
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2009-11-27 at 12:55 AM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

11. - Top - End - #101

((Good. I'll do just that.))

12. - Top - End - #102

((Maybe we should put the rest of the turn on hold until tomorow. It is getting late you know.))

13. - Top - End - #103
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by Agrippa View Post
    ((Maybe we should put the rest of the turn on hold until tomorow. It is getting late you know.))
    ((I agree. Besides, I think I'm done with my turn for now.))
    Spoiler
    Show
    My Characters

14. - Top - End - #104
    Ogre in the Playground

((sorry, internet has been playing up.))
    Executor, consider yourself granted an extra ten points for awesome roleplaying.
    thorgrim29, you get the full points same as him.
    Everyone else, great first turn, see you tomorrow.
    Artemis

"What is it to be a vampire? It is to be eternal. To be made perfect, closer to god then humans could ever be. Indeed, to our eyes, what are humans but their own form of cattle?" He chuckled. "You are beyond all worldly constraints, subject to no authority but your own. Strong enough to kill an entire army. You are eternal, youthful while around you all decays. If you punch a wall, it is damaged, not you. Even the greatest of rulers treat you as an equal, or a superior. As well they should."

"To be Human is to be bound by society, by culture. But it is not our place to follow rules of conduct, but to decide what is right and wrong." He gave a small smile, not revealing any of his teeth. "Does that answer you question?"

"As to my capabilities, well, bullets bounce off me, and stone is no more inconvenient then fog. I am unaffected by sickness or the wasting of age, and very little can harm me."

"As to our organization, well, vampires have existed a long time, but have rarely been organized. Why should we, when each of us could be a god among mortals?" He sighed. "The first major attempt was in Romania, two thousand years ago. They lasted a time as the self proclaimed lords of the night, until my master's threw them down, and took rulership for themselves, as was their right. Since then, there have been few challenges, and we have grown strong. Our only real threat was in Romania, when an obscenely powerful Nosferatu united the remains of the Romanian coven. It seemed he would be mighty enough to challenge us, but I doubt it, given he is now a human's pet."

"Now? Now, we make the laws the vampires must follow. We are the order that all others differentiate too. We are the Ruler's of the night." Standing up in a single, smooth movement, he took a low bow. "What can we do for you?"

Hellboy
    The girl simply lay there, in a pool own her own blood, sobbing lightly as the demon left. She made no effort to pick herself up.

Solomon Kane
    Awesome, but perhaps it would be wiser to wait until tomorrow for your next turn.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2009-11-27 at 06:39 AM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

15. - Top - End - #105
    Troll in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Refusing my perfectly reasonable offer for parley was to be the last mistake the vampire would ever make. It ran into my shield, trying to overload it, but it was designed to take punches from much stronger creatures. As it was gathering itself for another lounge, I dropped the shield and unloaded one of my silver rings into it's midsection, hitting it with about as much force as a charging bull. The monster hit the wall with the sound of breaking bones and as it fell down a beam of fire about as thick as my neck bore into it's heart. Surprisingly, it was still alive, so I let Gabriel do his work. While he was doing that I searched the place, looking for clues and/or beer. To my delight, I found the beer first, a sixpack of brown bottles without labels, and yes, incredibly, MacAnnaly's seal on the caps. I put the beers into various pockets and opened one as I continued my search.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenflame133 View Post
    So what do you think? What is best use for Signatures?
    To curate my brilliance and wit, of course. Any other use is a waste.

16. - Top - End - #106
    Dwarf in the Playground

Abel yawned and streched, pulling himself out of bed with the relucant drag that only the jet-lagged can.

"Another day, another mission," he sighed quietly, as he pulled on his AX robes, and wandered downstairs. The smell of freshly cooked bacon was almost too much for him, so he hurredly exited the hotel.

Standing on the pavement, he breated deeply of the moring air, and cast an apprehensive glance at the overcast sky above him. "I hope it doesn't rain," he muttered, attracting a curious stare from a passer-by. Giving the pedestrian a nervous smile, Abel unfolded the map Katerina had given him, and with some difficulty, worked out a route to the Cullen's last known address.

Shortly after..
    As Abel arrived at the house, his breath caught in his throat. The tang of the supernatural was on the air, and the crossbow bolts that were embedded in the wall held a dark significance.
    "Van Helsing," Abel whsipered, his previous lighthearted demenour vanishing, as he beheld the scene of combat.
    Unholstering his revolver, Abel moved slowly forward, further into the house. A sudden noise caught his attention, and he lifted his revolver, hunting for the source. It could be just an animal, but then.....

17. - Top - End - #107
    Ettin in the Playground

((...So... I assume by "turn" I must wait for everyone else to get a kill before I can commit another homicide against the sparkly ones, and or the man bear pigs who call themselves Wehr Wolves? )

18. - Top - End - #108
    Troll in the Playground

((Cracklord, I'm kind of at a loss. If my objective isn't to bump off all the vamps, what is it? Also, what kind of deal had I made with this gentleman before hand?))

19. - Top - End - #109
    Ogre in the Playground

Turn Two

Artemis
    ((I sort of suggested that as, while Artemis is capable of violence, it's not really his thing. What he wants is profit.
    But that's a suggestion. If you'd rather kill, then lets kill))

Abel
    As you approach, you see a figure leap from the roof to the ground. Despite the building being three stories, she is quite unharmed. shaking her head, she looks around, obviously missing you, then sprints in your general direction.
    She's very attractive, curvy and beautiful in a cold way, with brown hair and skin so pale it is usually associated with things that crawl in the depths of the ocean that have never seen the sun.

Dresdan
    You find an obscene amount of money, some of the worst crimes to fashion since Glam rock, and other trappings of the obscenely rich, but nothing occult, and no hints where the others might be.
    Then you come to the phone, and find a series of phone numbers. Names are not listed, but just the same, seems like the jackpot.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2009-11-27 at 02:08 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

20. - Top - End - #110
    Barbarian in the Playground

After hiding from the Police and HAMMER agents that are now on his tail for murdering the agent (HAMMER covered up the murder of the Twipire) for the rest of the night and a large chunk of the day Morbius sets out to begin his search a new.

Taking his own Superhuman Registration card, a pair of scissors and the HAMMER agent's badge he makes himself a poor forgery of a proper Hammer badge with his identification on it. Not enough to fool proper law enforcement but it should do for his purposes.

He makes his way to the nearby school and barges into the Principal's office flashing his fake badge "Michael Morbius. Licensed Superhuman and Agent of HAMMER. I require use of your science lab and records of all students with the family name "Cullen" "Swan" or "Black".
    Rural Reign An Original Superhero Webcomic Written by Me and AteMozzarlla

Darkblade Avatar by Necropaladin

21. - Top - End - #111

Edit:Sorry thought one of the areas was titled 'theater'
    Night club
    Ash looks up at the large theater in front of him and mutters, "Why can't the undead ever live somewhere nice? The book only said that 'Vampires exist and their in Italy', I was hoping for a wineyard or something else nice, not some ****-house club." He proceeds to kick down the door and scream, "Today's show is titled, 'Death of a Vampire' would all cast members please line up?"
    Last edited by doliest; 2009-11-27 at 02:26 PM.
    Doliest's crimes against good taste
    Spoiler
    Show

An Uwe Boll fan, and proud of it. LONG LIVE THE BOLL!

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

Let's Playing Final Fantasy with extreme prejudice

Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    Forgive me, Mr Tolkien. You do not deserve what I now do to you.

22. - Top - End - #112
    Troll in the Playground

((Okay. I haz a plan.))

Artemis is visibly less than impressed with what he's hearing, but he's intrigued. Everything matches up with the research he's done. I'll be honest: what I want is gold. Something I believe your people possess in abundance. With this in mind, I would like to share something with you that my butler, er, Butler, discovered. About a dozen of the worlds leading assassins have been contracted to, shall we say, test the limits of your people's immortality. I, personally, think it would be a shame if such a... noble race were driven to extinction before appropriate experimentation could be done. Artemis stands, and Butler quietly moves up behind the vampire, while unholstering a large, nasty looking gun. I'm telling you this, of course, because I have no intention of hindering the aforementioned assassins. My goal in coming here was to conduct said experimentation myself.
    Noticing Artemis' subtle nod, Butler fires a dart into the vampire's neck.
    That dart contains holy water. You'll be lucky to remember anything of this conversation, let alone stay awake long enough for me to...
    The vampire, who's eyes bugged out the second the dart penetrated his skin, suddenly slumps down, onto the pew. Butler calmly wraps the vampire in the robe, slings the package over his shoulder, and takes off towards the rented BMW.
    ...finish this sentence. Artemis grins; there's nothing more fun than destroying an invincible opponent.

23. - Top - End - #113
    Ogre in the Playground

Ash
    The club, owing to the laws of irony, was all but empty, save for a few people sitting at one of the tables, who ducked and covered after seeing his gun, and a lone man sitting at a bar, tall, lean and hard as a poker
    He had messy hair, red eyes and a deathly pallor that really didn't go with his olive complexion. Giving Ash a bored look, he said in a polite voice. "Can you come back in ten minutes? I'd like to finish my drink if it's all the same to you."
    Mobius
    Suddenly the principle can't be helpful enough. He guides you right to the science lab and gives you the storage room key. He doesn't even ask for further identification. Either he was expecting you, or he was desperate for someone like you to come.
    ((I likey))
    Artemis
    Butler, working efficiently, folds the undead into a shoulder sportsbag, that he hoists onto one shoulder, replacing the gun as he does so.
    The cathedral, by the time of your transaction, was deserted, save for you and the vampire. Suddenly, the bells toll loudly. Midnight. (Turn change.)

As Butler hides the result of this farce, Artemis hears the faint scrape of a boot against stone. You turn, trying to see what had moved. But there was nothing but the murk.

Sighing, already half convinced you had imagined it, you give the area another quick glance.

Then you see it, a shadow in the shadows, sliding along, a man’s shape in mottled grays and a shapeless cloak, barely more than a vague hint of texture in the murk…

The figure of a tall, lean man peeled back the hood of his cloak and stops midstep. Another does the same beside him.
    They don't say anything. There is nothing to say.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2009-11-27 at 02:49 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

24. - Top - End - #114
    Troll in the Playground

Hello, gentelmen. May I be of service?
    Butler returns from the BMW a moment later, and draws his handgun. He mutters to Artemis, "is this part of the plan?" I expected somthing like this, yes. Hold fire, please.

25. - Top - End - #115

Ash shoots the glass with his boomstick and says,"There, it's finished, now you can either tell me where the rest of you are or-" He revs up the chainsaw and continues,"This can get MESSY!"
    Doliest's crimes against good taste
    Spoiler
    Show

An Uwe Boll fan, and proud of it. LONG LIVE THE BOLL!

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

Let's Playing Final Fantasy with extreme prejudice

Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    Forgive me, Mr Tolkien. You do not deserve what I now do to you.

26. - Top - End - #116
    Barbarian in the Playground

"Please remember that I need those student records. Those are almost more important then my work here." Morbius sets about working on his SCIENCE!TM He takes the petri dish of venom from last night and places it under a microscope to see if he can identify any unique markers in it.

((I only read the first book and haven't seen the movies but I don't think Myers ever really identified much of the qualities of the vampire venom. So unless you want to make up a pseudo-scientific explanation for the stuff, I can pull handwave something together and skip to his final goal with the science. Morbius is going to try developing a way to detect the Twipires without witnessing powers or the sun making them sparkle.))
    Rural Reign An Original Superhero Webcomic Written by Me and AteMozzarlla

Darkblade Avatar by Necropaladin

27. - Top - End - #117
    Troll in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Following the philosophy of « waste not, want not », I grabbed around ten thousand dollars from a completely unconcealed (and open) safe I found in the master bedroom. It seemed enough to cover my expenses, my rent for the month (or year), and a few upgrades for Little Chicago. I noticed there were a lot of euros in the safe, and a spattering of other currency, but mostly USDs and Euros. Figuring that meant the coven was often in Europe, I added 2 thousand euros to my pile of loot, and then another ten thousand USD for Charlie Swan. It wouldn’t bring the poor man’s daughter back, but I figured he’d want to move after all this. Then, taking a long pull at my beer, I continued searching the house until I found a list of phone numbers. Hearing Gabriel finishing downstairs, I went back to join him.

-You might want to go upstairs, there are portraits of the rest of the bunch, plus piles of cash if you feel like taking any, I took around 20 thousand and it barely made a dent. Plus I found the good doctor’s little black book, no names, but it’s still a lead. What do you say we go to my hotel, I make a few calls, you can tell me what you’re doing here, and we swap war stories around a beer or two? Then tomorrow we can continue the hunt. I’ll take care of the evidence.

I dragged the surprisingly heavy corpse outside, and cremated it while I had Mouse dig a hole for the few bones left and the ashes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenflame133 View Post
    So what do you think? What is best use for Signatures?
    To curate my brilliance and wit, of course. Any other use is a waste.

28. - Top - End - #118
    Orc in the Playground

PaladinGuy

"In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti" Gabriel muttered and crossed himself as he looked upon the fresh corpse of Carlisle Cullen. Not exactly fresh, he reminded himself, Carlisle Cullen had died hundreds of years ago. This was just the time that his body descended into the final death. It was an odd feeling, to know that the last vestige of Dracula's evil was gone from the world, the last member of the Count's coven killed. It was a good act, but it made him thoughtful, reflecting on how long he had lived, how long Gabriel had fought his secret war against the things that lurk in the dark corners of the world.

"I hope you enjoy the Seventh* Circle of Hell, Carlisle Cullen" he muttered, as he turned to see Harry coming back down from upstairs. His pockets seemed to have bulged considerably since when he went upstairs. Gabriel arched an eyebrow at Harry's suggestion about taking the Cullen's cash. However, the suggestion to rest a bit and share a beer sounded very good to the vampire slayer, who suddenly felt very old in the wake of killing Carlisle Cullen.

"I don't need any money, Harry, the Order sees to my needs. And a beer sounds great" Gabriel said as he gave the Cullen house once last look with narrowed eyes, and then closed his Bible and replaced the tools of his exorcism within the many pockets of his duster. Then, feeling every year of the 128 he had spent on Earth, he turned and walked slowly back out to his car, to meet Harry back at the hotel.

Gabriel Van Helsing heads to the hotel

((*The Seventh Circle of Hell was reserved for the violent, according to Dante. I suspect vampires would fall within this circle))
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilElitest
    Executor - for a Vs. thread, you have laid out the case for this confrontation very intelligently - bravo!
    he is like the demigod of vs. threads
    They can take our lives... but they'll never take our AWESOME!!!

Awarded EvilElitest the Trophy for winning the internet.

Alumnus of the Sauron vs Voldemort thread
    <ASVSVA>

29. - Top - End - #119

Walking down the road to the near by reservation Solomon noticed a wounded woman lying by the road, her leg bleeding profusely. Almost instinctively he ran over to pick her up and carry her to the nearest hospital. Then Kane noticed the nature of the wound its self.

It was a rather large gaping bullet hole containing shaved silver, holy water, wolfsbane and numerous other rare reagents. He then realized who aws responsible. "Hellboy did this to you, did he not?" After hearing the girl's cries Kane decides to muffle the young woman before carrying her off for treatment. While Kane only knows this Hellboy through he does trust the devil-man's judgement. This young woman, while annoying enough to shoot is not wicked enough to warrant death.

The next morning after awakening from his rest, Solomon quickly donned his normal attire and withdrew his knapsack before leaving his humble hotel room. While breakfasting at the local diner, he keeps studying his fellow patrons to divine which one of them could be another of these sparkling vampires. He pays close attention to attempts at concealment such as heavy amounts of make up and concealing clothing as well as readings from his staff.

At the same time he keeps an eye out for his fellow hunters, especially Gabriel van Helsing and Harry Dresden. He had fought along side Gabriel but a handful of times in the past and has seen him cut swathes through the wretched abominations that plague this world. Whatever theological disscussions they had mattered little, for they both know each other to be good men who served God and mankind. As for Dresden, Solomon knew little but what he heard from rumor and that alone convinced Kane that his to be trusted. One of the most powerful and responsible wizards of his age, this Harry Dresden is a force to be reckoned with and for that reason our enemies truly should be afraid.

two .35 revolvers
    12/12 bullets loaded
    60 bullets unloaded
    Last edited by Agrippa; 2009-11-27 at 07:15 PM.

30. - Top - End - #120
    Dwarf in the Playground

As the figure came rushing towards him, Abel sidestepped, and leveled his revolver.

"Stop, if you please."
    Leaping unbidden to his mind, like a long-surpressed hunger, were the nanomachine limiters. He supressed them, for now. As the figure drew closer, Abel beheld a strangely alluring woman, her borwn hair flying behind her. However, it was her complexion that really caught Abel's attention: she was as pale and waxy, as only a Methusalah could be.

"Vampire," hissed Abel, through clenched teeth, tightening his grip on his revolver, and gesturing once more for the woman to stop.