New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: NarutoITP OOC IV: Exam Time! Shouldn't Hurt a Bit!

Not literally light speed...that would be just....okay, there's no word for it.

But it's as close to light speed as NarutoITP is going to get. It's probably a bit faster than shunshin, even.

(Hey, all of her jutsu are speed based. As long as they aren't too much faster than shunshin, it seems reasonable to me.)
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan
    BleachITP Reborn Characters

Full Metal Madness(ITP) All images by Terry576

GB week Alilah avvie by Keveak!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

2. - Top - End - #152
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Anyr View Post
    I usually shrug and assume that this particular claim isn't to be taken literally, but it's been appearing enough lately to prompt a question: Is she seriously capable of travelling at the speed of light? Because if so, then that's completely ridiculous.
    I've always assumed it was hyperbole myself. Otherwise yes, it is a bit of a problem. And by bit, I mean a bit one on a Madara Uchiha scale problem.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

3. - Top - End - #153
    Ogre in the Playground

"But Tobi is a good boy!"

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

4. - Top - End - #154
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post

*Deploys Tactical Nuke*
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

5. - Top - End - #155
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    It requires prolonged contact? (Not just a touch but hold unto them for X seconds)
    Requires concentration? (Being attacked mid-use of ability disrupts it's use, goes well with above)
    It's easier to use with inanimate objects then with living creatures? (Ryoma has something similar I believe)
    Can't reach through certain materials? (Steel, something rarer, stone)
    Can only 'pop' or 'boom' so much at once? (Can cripple limbs/remove limbs but can't target the entire body at once)
    In FMA, Kimbly's ability used chemicals inherent to the human body, and sometimes the reaction took a while to occur. So maybe it only works if can directly touch flesh?
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

6. - Top - End - #156

Oh yes he is.

Want proof?

Each link clicks to a seperate picture.

Sing, my friends.

Win.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

7. - Top - End - #157
    Troll in the Playground

Prime! Good to see you, mate. Your kidney will be removed shortly.

Sword concept
    Spoiler
    Show
    An ornate hilt which forms a blade from the water around it. The wielder can transform the blade into ice or steam as he wishes, or use it to drain the
    bodily fluids of an opponent.
    Hmm...how fast does it leech body fluids out of an enemy? Does said power work only on people it's impaled, or is it just a "point and drain" sort of thing? What exactly do you mean by "body fluids": blood? Lymph? Saliva? Plasma?

Teleporting character concept
    Spoiler
    Show
    A man whose body is obscured by heavy black clothing. He is actually made of living shadow, and is harmed by light (by extension, he is most vulnerable to Fire and Lightning element jutsu). He can, however, regenerate his body over time if part of it is destroyed.

Techniques
    Shadow Possession Jutsu

Shadow Teleportation Jutsu: He slowly sinks into a shadow and emerges in another shadow elsewhere. Can only be used in darkened areas which he is aware of. He cannot do anything else while entering or leaving a shadow, and he is severely wounded if a shadow is destroyed while he is inside it. Might be able to bring targets of his Shadow Possession with him.

Night Clone Jutsu: A variant of the Shadow Clone Jutsu. Since he is made of shadow, he splits himself rather than creating a solid image. His power is divided evenly depending on the number of clones (eg. if he splits in three, each will be one-third as strong as the original). While his bodies cannot travel very far from each other, he will not die as long as one of them is alive. Killing a clone will result in its power being redistributed among the others, but also the damage it took.

Earth-style Ninjutsu: He is capable of mid-level earth style techniques. He will sometimes use them to create small underground caverns which he can enter with his Shadow Teleportation Jutsu, in order to lick his wounds or set ambushes.

Taijutsu: While his combat ability is normally poor, if he removes his heavy clothing he can extend his limbs and form claws similar to those created by the Shadow Sewing Jutsu. With their bulk removed, he is also more agile. He seldom does this, however, since this greatly reduces his defences.

Genjutsu: None, surprisingly.
    Pretty cool! One question, though: how does he work in total-darkness situations?

One more character concept
    Spoiler
    Show
    A serial killer with an extremely dangerous bloodline but no ninja training. Essentially, he can make people explode by touching them. If any villainous factions offer to train him and grant him more power, he is likely to take them up on that offer.
    One idea for balancing it would be to figure out how it works. For example, you could say that the mechanics of the Kimblee Jutsu works by, say, injecting the opponent with some of the user's chakra, which, on a command word, reacts violently with the victim's chakra and causes explosions. The concept is fairly similar to the Gentle Fist use by canon Naruto characters. There are several weaknesses to this:

1) The user may need to inject quite a bit of chakra into the victim for the explosion to work: otherwise, all they'll suffer is some minor discomfort. Thus, the chakra requirement per kill is a bit steep.

2) Without the Byakugan, the user cannot see the chakra openings on a victim, and thus will be forced to saturate the contact area with chakra rather than precisely injecting chakra into the openings. In short, the technique is inefficient compared to the Byakugan-enhanced Gentle Fist because you must "spam" chakra at an opponent.

3) The technique can only work on bare flesh, or very thin clothing, since the user's chakra must be able to reach the victim's cakra openings, and, once again, lacks the precision of the Byakugan. Thus, if the victim is wearing armor, the user must bypass that armor somehow for the Kimblee Jutsu to work.

4) The chakra may take time to thoroughly mix with the opponent's. If the victim figures out what's going on, he can flush chakra out of his system to prevent damage. (The user can use this to play mind games: bluff by touching an enemy but injecting no chakra, then watch them expel and thus waste chakra in vain.)

Combine all of this with the character's civilian life (that is, lack of speed, endurance, other chakra techniques, strength, experience fighting high-powered enemies, etc.), and Prime's character has weaknesses out the wazoo.

Edit: Hmph. A lot of the weaknesses I thought up of were ninja'ed by the others already. I suppose that this theory explains a lot of them, at least.
    Last edited by 13_CBS; 2010-02-22 at 04:27 PM.

8. - Top - End - #158
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wolf View Post
    Hey, all of her jutsu are speed based.
    Uh, no they aren't. Of the four jutsu listed in her character entry, only one of them fits this description. In fact, even that one is apparently unrefined and prone to error, suggesting that it's not a core ability of her combat style. It's fine to have a speed-focused character, but nothing on Miragata's sheet really suggests that she is focused on speed. When picturing the character, she comes across as far more focused on overwhelming the enemy with searing light-based attack techniques than quick movement.

9. - Top - End - #159
    Titan in the Playground

I think that Prime could make his character while having one of the swordsman missing swords. They could have been lost for some reason and he managed to find it for another reason. Therefore, he can have a swordsman sword, but not necessarily be a swordsman.

And Callos, Nero was explaining the plan to cheat to the other members of his team in the exam room. He also placed a minor genjutsu to mask the plan from anyone close enough to overhear it.

And Moon_wolf: Those Pictures were funny! I especially like the last one with Itachi's line.
    Last edited by Silverraptor; 2010-02-22 at 05:15 PM.
    My own webcomic. Idiosyncrasy.
    Paladin Academy: Chapter 2 Part 28

10. - Top - End - #160
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by 13_CBS View Post
    Hmm...how fast does it leech body fluids out of an enemy? Does said power work only on people it's impaled, or is it just a "point and drain" sort of thing? What exactly do you mean by "body fluids": blood? Lymph? Saliva? Plasma?
    I was thinking that it works if the victim is impaled or if the naked hilt is pressed against their body. It would take a while to kill someone, but could quickly tire them.

Pretty cool! One question, though: how does he work in total-darkness situations?
    Very well. Of course, if he ever fights Miragata he is unbelievably f**ked.

[...]
    Combine all of this with the character's civilian life (that is, lack of speed, endurance, other chakra techniques, strength, experience fighting high-powered enemies, etc.), and Prime's character has weaknesses out the wazoo.

Edit: Hmph. A lot of the weaknesses I thought up of were ninja'ed by the others already. I suppose that this theory explains a lot of them, at least.
    I've considered also giving him a continuous low-level shield. Just so that he doesn't get his clothes dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverraptor View Post
    I think that Prime could make his character while having one of the swordsman missing swords. They could have been lost for some reason and he managed to find it for another reason. Therefore, he can have a swordsman sword, but not necessarily be a swordsman.
    If I gave this guy the sword it would allow him to fight enemies who wear thick clothing without being completely useless, though he still wouldn't be able to wield it very well. He might end up passing it on to someone else.
    Last edited by Prime32; 2010-02-22 at 05:23 PM.

11. - Top - End - #161
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    Shiro smacked Motah in the back of the head.

"Stop staring."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6rGR3O8WWQ

12. - Top - End - #162
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Yes. That is it exactly.

13. - Top - End - #163
    Titan in the Playground

Yes. That is it exactly.
    I know. It was too perfect to pass up.

14. - Top - End - #164
    Ettin in the Playground

Motah is a closet lolicon!
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

15. - Top - End - #165

I just realized that I'm waiting on Zel to post at the Hokage's office. Oh well.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature.

NarutoITP characters:
    Yasuko/N13/Neko
    Bleach Reborn characters:
    All of 'em

16. - Top - End - #166

Of course, if he ever fights Miragata he is unbelievably f**ked.
    What? I have to do that?

(I know what you mean. Although that line kind of rings a bell, Miragata-wise.)

And Moon_wolf: Those Pictures were funny! I especially like the last one with Itachi's line.
    I've done about 15 Naruto pics. They're on my hotmail account, perhaps I'll put up the links sometime. I love finding these pics, you guys have no idea how many of them are out there!

Finally, a tie-in with NCIS!!! Thank you!
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

17. - Top - End - #167
    Troll in the Playground

Just as an FYI...

The following genin have reached the 1st exam room, or are heading there:

"Momo"/Rei (not really a genin, but oh well: Callos)
    Aokigami Yuu (Keveak)
    Tenyama Ryuu (Zersk)
    Kai Arezawa (Dorizzit)
    Raikou Haru (Iceman)
    Ito Kaede (Shades)
    Sunadou Kyougou (Lord Asmodeus)
    Nara Hari (OverWilliam)
    Yua Rin (Callos)

The following genin have not reached the 1st exam room, or otherwise do not seem to be heading there:

Matsu Moroha (MageSparrow)
    Kirisaku (OverWilliam)
    Katsurou Fukui (Rebonack)
    Ikari Haru (Krazd)
    Watanabe Takeshi (Falgorn)
    Hana (Innis, though I think he mentioned that she's...not available for the exam)
    Fuma Nirou and Kumo Youjo and Manriki Kin (Ganurath)
    Kinoti and Tanmono Sano (Kinoti)
    Fuuyama Ayame (Zersk)

Unfortunately, the forum search function is a worthless piece of crap, so I probably missed out on a few posts confirming a genin's participation in the exams.

18. - Top - End - #168
    Ogre in the Playground

On Callos' latest character registry post:

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    Name/Rank: Kurosawa Taiki, Kirin of Kumogakure
    Classification: Jounin, A-Class
    Birthdate: February 22
    Height: 6'8"
    Weight: 319
    Blood type: AB+
    Affiliation/Kage:
    • Kumogakure
    • Raikage
    • Family and Friends

Appearance: The first words that come to mind when many people first see Taiki is 'Holy crap, it's a man mountain!' considering the sheer size and bulk of the man. Standing at what is easily six feet and eight inches, he towers over most other people and his powerful frame ripples with muscles that are almost obscenely large, the descriptor of 'man mountain' isn't an inaccurate one and one that Taiki himself approves of heartily. His hair is a white-gold color that is intricately made up in zig-zag corn-rows all the way to the back where a short pony-tail of dreadlocks sprout from the back of his head. The man has chiseled and well-defined features that look as if they are sculpted from stone with a pair of thick and fierce eyebrows that move expressively about somewhat sullen brown eyes. Taiki's light hair color is at odds with his dark skin-tone, a deep earthen brown like others from Kumogakure and is certain to make him stand out even more in a crowd then he normally does.

He goes bare-chested, probably because no regular shirt would fit him right, but it leaves massive muscles of his chest and arms utterly exposed along with the tattoo of four black shuriken set in a square formation around a golden kirin that takes up the entirety of his back. Around his left bicep is his Kumo-headband, tight around the muscle and bearing many scraps and dents from battles long since past. Around his waist is a big silver belt with the stylized face of a scowling tengu carved into the front of it. The belt seems to be used both as armor and to fasten his baggy black pants about his waist that are loose enough even on him to possibly contain hidden weapons within them. Oddly enough, he wears a sensible pair of ninja sandals rather then anything ostentatious or showy.

Personality: Loud, brash, and prone to showy displays of emotion would mark Taiki as a buffoon to most but beneath the display of ineptitude is a competent and deadly shinobi. And while he's keen on expressing his opinion loudly and sometimes destructively, Taiki has a good heart deep down and a level-head when the chips are down. With an earthy sort of wisdom, when he actually uses it, he can prove a capable adviser or commander if need be but rarely works with others when it comes to fight. His biggest weakness is probably his pride or his family, both having almost lead to his death before but to hear him tell it, it simply made things more challenging then normal.

Around his family, Taiki usually takes a more wary and paternal approach since his parents death practically left him to raise Haruka right since he didn't trust any relatives to do it the right way. He dotes openly on his niece and has always tried to help out Haruka when it hasn't conflicted with his duties as a shinobi of Kumogakure. The exception to this is, of course, that if Haruka should be fighting that Taiki will sit on the sidelines and merely shot encouragement unless her bijuu begins to make an appearance. At that point the gloves come off for him as he'll do all in his power to subdue her. He views her 'passenger' as a parasite, crutch, and a blackmark on the Kurosawa name but that is the only opinion that he's silent on.

Bloodline: Like every other recorded member of the Kurosawa clan, Taiki has no bloodline but has taken to the family tradition of combining elemental ninjutsu with taijutsu to a devastating degree.

Notable Jutsu:
    • Raiton no Yoroi (Lightening Release Armor) - The technique that earned Taiki the nickname of 'Kirin', he developed this technique after many years of laborious training but has since begun teaching it to other Kurosawa family members. Although armor made of lightening wouldn't seem like it would be much help in defending against attacks, it can take a fair bit of the kick out of katon and fuuton techniques while even high-powered raiton techniques have difficulty penetrating the Raiton no Yoroi. In addition, it increases his reflexes abnormally high so while he is incapable of keeping pace with masters of physical speed or shunjutsu, his capability to dodge attacks is almost super-human. Suiton techniques and jutsu that cover wide areas is the weak-point of this jutsu but not very many opponents have been able to discover that. Combined with his monstrous strength, the armor creates his curious form of taijutsu lethal and dangerous.
    • Mubyoshi (No Beat/No Rthymn) - A remarkably simple looking taijutsu attack, the Mubyoshi is Taiki's most powerful taijutsu attack and considered close to suicidal by most sane taijutsu-experts. It involves taking up a peculiar stance with his finger-tips touching the enemy while he builds up the power for this straight-forward punch. If it wasn't for his Raiton no Yoroi, the Mubyoshi would be practically unusable considering it leaves Taiki completely open to counter-attack for several seconds, but after those seconds...Taiki hasn't met the opponent yet who could withstand the blow that followed, aside from Haruka when she had mostly transformed once. The Mubyoshi has ended the fight but left both of them hospitalized for some time.
    • Kirin Slam - A peculiar grappling technique, Taiki grabs an opponent's arm, slips his head underneath of their arm pit, and grabs their nearest leg before lifting them into the air. He then proceeds to spin the enemy about to disorient them before lifting them over his head and driving their back down unto his knee in a spine-cracking drop.
    • Laughing Fist Taijutsu - Taiki's bizarre style of taijutsu, it seems to rely purely on speed and power with very little technique to it at all. Throwing opponents, straightforward punches and kicks, and other moves that are seemingly easy to predict and counter by more technique-focused taijutsu users. Thus it can be quite embarrassing should Taiki's Laughing Fist defeat more venerable and traditional styles of taijutsu.
    • Iron Claw - A rumor moreso then anything else, nobody is quite sure what the Iron Claw jutsu is but Taiki only seems to use it as a threat against allies or those who are simply neutral. This has lead some to suspect it is only painful or embarrassing rather then a true battle technique, but no one is sure.

Ninjutsu: Taiki's entire experience with ninjutsu was building up his raiton ninjutsu until he could create and perfect the Raiton no Yoroi. While his specialization of that technique is almost perfect, in any other area it is almost laughable. The basic ninja ninjutsu are the only ones that Taiki seems proficient at besides the Raiton no Yoroi.

Genjutsu: Little to no ability with this particular discipline of jutsu, Taiki is susceptible to genjutsu and is only capable of dispelling B-rank or lower genjutsu if he even manages to notice them.

Taijutsu: Taiki's most formidable area of training, he is a taijutsu juggernaut who's sheer strength makes up for any lack of finesse that he might possess. With his unusual style, strength, and Raiton no Yoroi it becomes a dangerous proposition to close into melee combat with this giant of a man.

Special Abilities: [LIST]
    • Strength: Taiki's overall strength borders on the upper side of ridiculous. His massive muscles aren't merely for show as his record of property destruction quite aptly demonstrates to others. He's quite capable of crushing an opponent if he can get his hands on them and even solid stone and concrete don't possess too much of a hindrance to him unless it is particularly thick or durable.
    • Speed: Despite his immense strength, Taiki isn't going to be winning a foot race any time soon and he knows that better then anyone. The only exception is his remarkable reflexes when his Raiton no Yoroi is active but is otherwise ordinary for a shinobi of his caliber.

I like.
    Last edited by horngeek; 2010-02-22 at 07:04 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

19. - Top - End - #169
    Firbolg in the Playground

Matsu Moroha (MageSparrow)-Dropped out of the game, being god modded (I think)
    Kirisaku (OverWilliam)
    Katsurou Fukui (Rebonack)-Dropped. Actually is there having been godmodded by Callos. Or, will be there.
    Ikari Haru (Krazd)-Dropped Game, as he's want to do now and then.
    Watanabe Takeshi (Falgorn)-No clue, probably dropped.
    Hana (Innis, though I think he mentioned that she's...not available for the exam)-Isn't a Genin, so not eligable even if she were alive.
    Fuma Nirou and Kumo Youjo and Manriki Kin (Ganurath)-Is really busy. Probably won't be showing up.
    Kinoti and Tanmono Sano (Kinoti)-No clue where he went. Assumed Dropped.
    Fuuyama Ayame (Zersk)-No Excuse. Get to it Zersk

Hope that helps
    Last edited by Innis Cabal; 2010-02-22 at 07:11 PM.
    My Current Works

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Also I'm pretty sure you're GLaDoS now.

20. - Top - End - #170
    Ogre in the Playground

An alternative to the last one:

Combustion Man.
    "How about... Sparky Sparky Boom Man!"

A webcomic by Sahaar and I, Shadow of Fire. Read it!

Giant in the Playground Worldbuilding Project.

Avatar by James Cameron. Or Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko. Oh wait, I mean Tom Siddell.

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Klose_the_Sith View Post
    Thanks. I just happen to be a hug Grammar Nazi at times. Sorry if it bothers you at all.
    Regardless of whether that was intentional or not, I think I love you.

Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #171

Just as an FYI...

The following genin have reached the 1st exam room, or are heading there:

"Momo"/Rei (not really a genin, but oh well: Callos)
    Aokigami Yuu (Keveak)
    Tenyama Ryuu (Zersk)
    Kai Arezawa (Dorizzit)
    Raikou Haru (Iceman)
    Ito Kaede (Shades)
    Sunadou Kyougou (Lord Asmodeus)
    Nara Hari (OverWilliam)
    Yua Rin (Callos)

The following genin have not reached the 1st exam room, or otherwise do not seem to be heading there:

Matsu Moroha (MageSparrow)
    Kirisaku (OverWilliam)
    Katsurou Fukui (Rebonack)
    Ikari Haru (Krazd)
    Watanabe Takeshi (Falgorn)
    Hana (Innis, though I think he mentioned that she's...not available for the exam)
    Fuma Nirou and Kumo Youjo and Manriki Kin (Ganurath)
    Kinoti and Tanmono Sano (Kinoti)
    Fuuyama Ayame (Zersk)

Unfortunately, the forum search function is a worthless piece of crap, so I probably missed out on a few posts confirming a genin's participation in the exams.
    You missed Yasuko in there. Understandably, as she is a very recent addition to the exams.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature.

NarutoITP characters:
    Yasuko/N13/Neko
    Bleach Reborn characters:
    All of 'em

22. - Top - End - #172
    Titan in the Playground

Actually, I've been in contact with Falgorn. Originally he had dropped, but after I pestered him somewhat, he agreed he'd play Takeshi through the exam. Then today, all of a sudden, he wanted to play Takeshi again. He said he didn't have anything else to do, and he would like to improve Takeshi through roleplaying.

I responded to his question by posting links to this thread and the IC thread. So hopefully we'll see him soon.

Also, Nero and Yuu are in the exam. As for their last teammate, we'll assume he's in the exam as well. I suspect Horngeek will take over that character, since he's also the sensei of team silk.
    Last edited by Silverraptor; 2010-02-22 at 07:16 PM.

23. - Top - End - #173
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

It has been decided that he and Sokaku will spar.

This is how it will start:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Sokaku:Technique!

Taiki: Power!

Sokaku: TECHNIQUE!

Taiki: POWER!

Sokaku: TECHNIQUE!

Taiki: POWER!

Sokaku: YOU WANT TO GO OLD MAN?!

Taiki: BRING IT ON!

Supplementary reports indicate that the spar went on for approximately 28 hours. A new valley was carved in the forest surrounding Konoha.

Sokaku and Taiki were seen stumbling back to the village later, both beaten half to death. They were laughing. And occasionally coughing up blood.

24. - Top - End - #174
    Ogre in the Playground

Also, Ayame is on her way to the exams, she'll just make it in the last minute right before they start explaining the rules.

A webcomic by Sahaar and I, Shadow of Fire. Read it!

Giant in the Playground Worldbuilding Project.

Avatar by James Cameron. Or Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko. Oh wait, I mean Tom Siddell.

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Klose_the_Sith View Post
    Thanks. I just happen to be a hug Grammar Nazi at times. Sorry if it bothers you at all.
    Regardless of whether that was intentional or not, I think I love you.

Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #175
    Ogre in the Playground

...KD, you've just won an internet.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

26. - Top - End - #176
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

...KD, you've just won an internet.
    I'll have to share it with Callos. That was a group effort.

27. - Top - End - #177
    Troll in the Playground

On Callos' character: heh, someone likes to read History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi.

Quote Originally Posted by Innis Cabal View Post
    Hope that helps
    It did, thank you. Any word on OverWilliam? IIRC, he was being godmoded too, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Rose View Post
    You missed Yasuko in there. Understandably, as she is a very recent addition to the exams.
    Epic Fail on my part. I tried to keep Yasuko in mind, but doing this while also reading stuff for homework messed me up. Apologies.

28. - Top - End - #178
    Titan in the Playground

Epic Fail on my part. I tried to keep Yasuko in mind, but doing this while also reading stuff for homework messed me up. Apologies.
    Not to mention you also missed team silk. But I already made mention of it anyways, so no harm done there.

29. - Top - End - #179
    Troll in the Playground

Not to mention you also missed team silk. But I already made mention of it anyways, so no harm done there.
    You posted about them earlier, so I assumed that they were pretty much accounted for.

30. - Top - End - #180
    Ogre in the Playground

I'll have to share it with Callos. That was a group effort.
    Then I'll give one to each of you.

Because that deserved it.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.