New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202136 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [Bitp:R] Hueco Mundo

[Genoveva's Palace]

Arcelia gives a little chuckle, apparently amused by Genoveva's words.
    "As if you'd come to my palace looking for my fraccion, Genoveva."
    She shifts just a little, not trying to escape, merely avoid any numbness in her limbs from being pressed against the floor.
    "Humans keep pets. They dote on them and adore them- some might even say they love them. But in the end, the human is a human, and an animal is not."

She turns her head a little, shifting her neck underneath Genoveva's hand without pulling it away.
    "Besides, Genoveva, you would never do something so foolish. You're too intelligent to try something that would be such a waste of your time. And of course, we both know that isn't what this conversation is about."

Her left hand moves down to take Genoveva's left and hold it, while Arcelia looks up at her, soft calm and confidence about her. It is not heavy in the air, or tense, but relaxed and comfortable.
    "I never told you what I wanted for delivering those messages. Truthfully, I didn't really have anything in mind- it was such a little task, after all. Not even worth noting."
    Looking into Genoveva's eyes, that small grin still there, Arcelia speaks quietly.
    "All I want, is for you to speak your mind, Genoveva. Go on."

2. - Top - End - #302
    Ettin in the Playground

Genoveva's Palace

"Ya want to know what is on mah mind? Speak it to ya? That's fair exchange ta me...Ready?" Her hand drops away from Arcelia's throat, reaching back to grab the hilt of her almost absurdly large (for her size) zanpakuto and pull it out of the simple cloth sheath it had been resting in. The chipped blade gleams ominously in the light for a moment, but Genoveva doesn't twist her head to look at the blade...merely raises it up and stabs it down into the hard stone beside Arcelia's head, sinking the broad blade almost up to the hilt in the stone.

"I'm thinking about you. How to make you hurt...how to make you suffer and fall into despair. What your lips would taste like against my own. How much pressure I would have to exert to crush your hand, twice as much as I am now." She pauses for a moment, squeezing Arcelia's hand left hand tight within her own, before continuing with out a hint of the 'illiterate' dialect that she had always spoken with before, "About which of your fraccion you love the most, even if only as a dog, and how to cut them off from the herd and hide them away. I think on your loyalty and how to gain it and more. How to sink you into an isolation so crippling that you'll have no choice but to take the only hand that would be offered to you."

"How to in-debt you to me, control your actions with gratitude, love, and other petty emotions that Edward speaks to me of whenever he sees me. My thoughts run with how to cement you in your position. How to eliminate you as a threat to my position while adding your power to my own, to ensure you don't rise against me but rather defend me." Her head lowers, barely any space between the Tercera's lips and her own though she continues to speak, "And if it should come to pass, how to obliterate this body of yours. How strong a cero would be needed to end your existence if need be, more then half strength but not quite three quarters. Of this cursed body of yours and how it should tremble at the sight of me, with adoration and fear."

Finally she stopped talking, lips hovering there silently as Genoveva looks down at the pinned Arcelia with her slitted eyes but...That wasn't quite the truth either. If the Tercera looked closely, she could see the white of Genoveva's eyes and a brief dash of blood-red. The first time anyone had seen the even a little of the Primera's eyes in...a very very long time.

"I'm thinking of how your heart would pound if I were to kiss you right now...How it would pound if I would pummel you to the ground. And I wonder if knowing all of this...if you will continue to sit quietly and allow me to kiss you...or run screaming for the safety of your Palicio..." Genoveva's voice trails off into nothingness, falling into silence as her grip slackens. She gave Arcelia the choice she had just voiced, giving just enough slack for Arcelia to escape if she wanted to. Even as she presses forward the final quarter of an inch, slowly, to press her own lips to the Tercera's own...
    Last edited by Callos_DeTerran; 2010-06-21 at 02:17 AM.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

3. - Top - End - #303
    Titan in the Playground

[Genoveva's Palace]

"Why should I run from what I wanted all along?"
    Arcelia asks quietly, pushing herself up to meet Genoveva, not resisting her strength and apparent power over her. Though the Primera can feel the quick pace of the heart beneath her, and knows that Arcelia does not have the strength to force her away even if she wanted to, Genoveva can also see a hint of satisfaction in Arcelia's eyes.

The self-styled angel meets Genoveva's lips with her own, and the tenderness of the meeting may take her wholly by surprise. Arcelia is passive and soft, allowing the Espada above her to take what she wants without hesitation or demand. In fact, given Arcelia's words and her reaction, it seems a strange display of affection and adoration, even after what she heard from Genoveva. No matter the paranoia or doubts one may harbor, the sincerity of Arcelia's response is likely hard to dismiss...

Gently, Arcelia presses her brow to Genoveva's in a strange but comforting gesture- a sign of confidence and closeness that has nothing to do with the lack of physical space between them. In a way, it might seem unnerving at first, as if Arcelia were saying 'I know all that you are.' But moving beyond that, it also implies a sense of merciful acceptance which even the cruel Genoveva might find meaningful; At once, it is acknowledgment of what she is, and an embracing of it, no matter what it might be.

As the kiss ends, Arcelia looks up at Genoveva with that same quiet and calm that she seemed to display before, but all her grinning and amusement are gone now, and in the wake of Genoveva's open harshness and cruelty, it might even seem humbling.
    "Is this all that you wanted?"

4. - Top - End - #304
    Ettin in the Playground

Default [Bitp:R] Hueco Mundo

Genoveva's Palace

"Because da truth eludes you..." was the very last thing that Genoveva says as Arcelia gazes up at her, seconds before her lips press against the pinned arrancar's own. If anything, Genoveva seems intoxicated with the pulse of Arcelia's heart-beat and the satisfaction present in the eyes of the other. In the source of her fearlessness. And other things.

Not that it keeps Genoveva from a more physical expression of what was on her mind either. The embrace of the Primera's lips comes slow, not hard or aggressive like many would have expected of her but rather soft and slow. But it wasn't aimless, Genoveva was searching for something, feeling for it with this intimate contact with Arcelia and it was only after she had found it that she began to ease out of the kiss. The glimpse of her eyes disappear as they close fully once more, whither because she enjoyed this intimate embrace or merely resumed her default expression was unknown.

And then it was over, Genoveva leaning her head back with her per-the-norm smile on her face as she looks down at Arcelia.

"Was it such a little thing? Do Ah get more?" she teases.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

5. - Top - End - #305
    Titan in the Playground

[Genoveva's Palace]

"Well, I'm not Mei."
    Arcelia says, a bit of amusement returning to her.
    "So you'll have to be patient if you want to go too much further than that."

She gives a little artful pause, then looks up at Genoveva, the edges of her mouth curling upwards.
    "You don't want me to be like Mei, do you?"

6. - Top - End - #306
    Ettin in the Playground

Genoveva's Palace

"No ya aren't." Genoveva agrees readily enough but then again it's the simple truth. Arcelia wasn't the Octava, or even like her in personality. "Heh. Ya say that like ya expect it ta be difficult for me."

Finally the Primera shifts, rolling off to the side to side with her legs stretched out in front of her with a lazy grin on her face. The impression wasn't much unlike that of a lion stretching out after a satisfying meal.

"'ell...wouldn't mind if ya were like 'er some of the time" Genoveva says teasingly, poking good fun before shakin' her head, "But yer right, if Ah wanted Mei, she'd be in here right now. And Ah don't see her."

7. - Top - End - #307
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wolf View Post
    Um...uh.... Katarina's actual thoughts ran somehwere along the line of, What just happened there...? She sighed. Well, if Genoveva-sama is hosting a tournament...promise me you won't fight, Pan-sama. I don't want you to get hurt. She smiled slightly. Although, if she invited you, I don't think saying no to her invitation will be an option.
    I suppose you're right Katarina.. I don't really like the part about it being to the death though. I don't want a champion either, besides, the others will probably cheat or something.

Pan surrenders his one footed stance only to switch to the other.

Katarina? have you ever been to Sereg's arena?

8. - Top - End - #308
    Titan in the Playground

[Genoveva's Palace]

Arcelia just grins in response and turns onto her side so she can watch Genoveva, measuring her expression.
    "Looking forward to your little arena tournament?"
    She asks, switching over to another topic.

9. - Top - End - #309
    Ettin in the Playground

[Genoveva's Palace]

Genoveva's head swivels to the side, looking over Arcelia once more with a growing snicker bubbling out of her throat.

"Eh? Ah thought ya didn't like crass things like dat. Were beneath ya or somethin' like that." the arrancar woman quips lightly, chuckling under her breath before giving a shrug, "It's sumthin' to do though. Gives lotsa chances to exploit the other blades, ya know? And get some payback..."

10. - Top - End - #310
    Titan in the Playground

[Genoveva's Palace]

"My thoughts have nothing to do with yours."
    Arcelia points out casually.
    "And while the fighting won't interest me, the rest will. As you say, there are plenty of ways to exploit the situation."

11. - Top - End - #311
    Ettin in the Playground

Genoveva's Palace

"Ah don't get to know yer thoughts, eh?" Genoveva comments off-hand as she retrieves her broad-bladed falchion and slides it back into it's holster at the small of her back.

"And ain't nuthin to look forward to. I already know 'ow it'll turn out in mah favor as things stand. Ain't no reason to worry 'bout it yet...really lookin' forward to da finale though. Gonna be kickin'." comes the snide response as the Primera shifts her gaze from Arcelia to the rubble still occupying her floor.

12. - Top - End - #312
    Titan in the Playground

[Genoveva's Palace]

"You sound so confident."
    Arcelia raises an eyebrow as she reaches out with one hand, gently trailing her fingers across Genoveva's cheek.
    "What kind of plan do you have that assures no one else stands a chance against you?"

13. - Top - End - #313
    Ettin in the Playground

Genoveva's Palacio

Something about Arcelia's words must have been funny, because Genoveva's head tilts back into a loud outburst of raucous laughter that fills the small room. It continues on long enough that Genoveva is left rolling back and forth on the ground clutching her stomach as she uproariously laughs her arse off. Not literally, but it seemed like it might have happened if she continued.

"Plan? I don't have a plan, I just do things." Genoveva says through tears of laughter, "No plan is ever perfect, and if ya think it is yer just settin' yerself up to be beat down! All Ah got..is how der gonna react. I put'em in a situation where de odds are so against'em it's almost criminal. Pico bet that his fighter will beat close to nine others in a grand melee. I don't even have to win myself! He just has to lose and I could, in theory, take all his citizens as mah own! And that ain't even the real goal! Just a perk!"

14. - Top - End - #314
    Titan in the Playground

Genoveva's Palace

"You're just playing with words now, Genoveva."
    Arcelia chides, sliding just a little closer to her. Her right hand continues to gently trace over Genoveva's face, then slides down to her neck, stroking it softly as Arcelia leans in to give the other side of Genoveva's neck a little kiss.

"Say all you want, but that sounds like a plan to me. Not a complicated one, mind, but a plan."
    Tercera grins a little.
    "And a fun little thing at that. So what's your real goal?"
    Her fingers tease their way down from Genoveva's neck to her side before her hand settles comfortably just above her hip.

15. - Top - End - #315
    Ettin in the Playground

Genoveva's Palace

"Doesn't everyone do that?" Genoveva snickers out, finally getting the last of the laughter out of her system as Arcelia slides close and caresses along on side of her throat and gives the other side a little kiss.

"Why shucks, I'll jus' have to make it more labyrinth for ya then, won't Ah?" Genoveva teases, head tilting to the side as the Tercera's hand shifts down her body to settle just above her hip.

"Ahhhh, but tis a secret Arcelia-chan! Why should Ah reveal the end game to this little farce yet? What do Ah get?" The Primera teases openly, even as she languidly leans back against the other Espada, "Though Ah bet if Ah had a camera, I could trade pictures of us right now ta Edward for his souls."

16. - Top - End - #316
    Titan in the Playground

Genoveva's Palace

"What do you get? Well, right now I don't have any idea of what I'll be doing while I'm there."
    Arcelia says, with a little smile.
    "It would be easier on me if I knew a little of the situation... and if you're so confident, I might as well try and benefit from your ideas. And if I do that, it's in my best interest to help you, isn't it?"

She grins a little.
    "Wouldn't you like that?"

17. - Top - End - #317
    Ettin in the Playground

Genoveva's Palicio

"C'mon Arcelia-chan, ya should understand me by now. Ah'm more interested in seein' how ya try to figure out what Ah'm aimin' at and tryin' to help it then anything else." Genoveva admits, before a quick glance is tossed back at the Tercera, "Unless ya are deceivin' me an trying to subvert my plans!"

Genoveva laughs again, not nearly as long this time, before reaching up to wipe an imaginary tear from her eyes, but seems to enjoy lounging in the Tercera's arms for the moment.

"I wanna see what ya got Arcelia-chan, know I ain't wastin' mah time."

18. - Top - End - #318
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Free Hand View Post
    I suppose you're right Katarina.. I don't really like the part about it being to the death though. I don't want a champion either, besides, the others will probably cheat or something.

Pan surrenders his one footed stance only to switch to the other.

Katarina? have you ever been to Sereg's arena?
    No, sir. She shook her head. I'm not a fan of fighting or anything like that, if I can help it. I suppose you've been, though?
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan
    BleachITP Reborn Characters

Full Metal Madness(ITP) All images by Terry576

GB week Alilah avvie by Keveak!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

19. - Top - End - #319
    Titan in the Playground

Genoveva's Palace

"But Genoveva, if I don't know your plan, then I'll have to work on my own. While I might figure you out quickly, that isn't necessarily my priority- so we might work cross purposes."
    Arcelia lightly draws a line across Genoveva's body with her finger before cupping her chin in one hand.
    "Though maybe you would like that, hm? I suppose we'll see."
    Her fingers brush across Genoveva's lips, and she leans in... but doesn't close the distance, just slightly out of reach.

"I'd best prepare myself. I want to look my best, after all."
    She whispers softly, her face and lips so very close. For a moment she lingers there, then she withdraws, pulling away and standing. A sly smile on her face, she gives Genoveva a little wave goodbye before turning to leave.

20. - Top - End - #320
    Ettin in the Playground

Genoveva's Palicio

"Such is just fine by me! Who could see through may schemes if not you?" The blatant flattery is exactly that, obvious, and Genoveva's knowing grin doesn't help matters.

But as Arcelia turns to leave a hand would alight upon her wrist, keeping her from leaving by the same window she had entered by. Genoveva holds the wrist loosely, but this wasn't like before. It wasn't an invitation to pull away from her, merely a sign of simple trust. She doesn't expect Arcelia to even try and pull away from her grip.

"Where do ya think yer goin'?" comes the soft deadly whisper, menace heavily laden in the Primera's tone as she pulls on Arcelia's wrist and tugs the Tercera back towards her. "Ah didn't say ya could leave...got plenty of stuff for ya to use around my palicio."

"Prepare here." comes the almost silent whisper, right beside Arcelia's right ear as Genoveva's head rests on her shoulder.
    Last edited by Callos_DeTerran; 2010-06-21 at 07:34 PM.

21. - Top - End - #321
    Titan in the Playground

Genoveva's Palace

"You want me to stay that badly?"
    Arcelia doesn't resist Genoveva, allowing herself to be drawn back to her. However, she turns quickly and with deft precision, taking the slight momentum and turning it against Genoveva, placing a hand on the center of her chest. Though Genoveva is certainly the stronger of the two, Arcelia's little trick pushes her back a little as it unsteadies her, and uses her own strength against her. It might surprise Genoveva that she is quickly pushed against the wall, quite close to where Sereg broke through.

A little smug, Arcelia closes in the remaining distance, pressing her hand against Genoveva so she can feel the beating of her heart. Arcelia's other hand raises to the side of her face again, holding it tenderly.
    "You're very tempting, Genoveva. I'm almost tempted to take you up on your offer."
    One of Arcelia's legs shifts, firmly pressing against Genoveva's in a teasing and tormenting manner. Of course, Genoveva is canny enough to realize that the position of it also pins her, hampering her movement and capability to remove herself from the position until Arcelia backs away.

"But a little longing makes things all the sweeter, and I have something special in mind. I think you'll like it."
    Arcelia smiles at her, a devil's satisfied smile.
    "I'll stay if you want me to, Genoveva. But I promise you that you won't be disappointed if I go."
    Last edited by AmberVael; 2010-06-21 at 08:27 PM.

22. - Top - End - #322
    Ettin in the Playground

Genoveva's Palacio

"Ah asked, didn't I?" Genoveva drawls as Arcelia finally spins about, pressing against the Primera's chest and forcing her back against the damaged wall and drawing a wicked grin to Genoveva's face. A little thrill runs through the Primera, not as if she felt she was in danger, but rather one of excitement at seeing some bite come out of the Tercera finally.

If anything, her body relaxes as Arcelia presses against her, pinning her up against the wall and slumping against the pressure to let Arcelia support her weight almost entirely on her own. It was subtle, but in a pinch it'd allow Genoveva to use the wall against the Tercera as leverage to push back with all her strength, but it didn't need to go to that. Yet.

"Is dat so?" Genoveva says softly, looking curiously at Arcelia for a long couple of moments before her grin lifts even wider. "Ya'd think, as Primera, I'd be able to demand both...but Ah'll wait and see, if ya are so certain Ah'll like it...but I'll hold ya to that promise."

23. - Top - End - #323
    Titan in the Playground

Genoveva's Palace

"Then we'll see each other soon, Genoveva."
    Arcelia steps away, releasing the Primera.
    "Good luck with your plans."
    She adds with a wink, before slipping out of the 'window.'

24. - Top - End - #324
    Orc in the Playground

[Tercera District]

Talon doesn't stop until she is several districts away from Edward, Pico, and everyone attempting to exploit her. She flops on the ground in an alleyway, breathing heavily. Mostly out of anger.

"Damned Espada... treating me like some kind of tool. They'll learn their place when I'm back on top. Right after I get back at Alejandro..." A low growl escapes her lips as she debates her next course of action.

[Palacio Octava]

Ruwa lays belly-down on a rock after an... intense interrogation session with Jiro. Her head is rested on the captive shinigami's chest, and she is still... very much naked, her resurreccion sealed some time ago.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!

25. - Top - End - #325
    Ogre in the Playground

Palacio Octava - Jiro

Jiro was forced to admit Ruwa was stronger then him. Much stronger. The Shinigami couldn't even begin to mark her... which certainly didn't apply to him. Hell he was bruised...

Let's cut that thought off...

But he had a chance. The Arrancar was sleeping. It was time to make his escape. Where he would go from there, he didn't know. But he knew he couldn't stay her. It was a shame she was a soul devouring monster. She was fairly pretty.

Time to stop, again.

Jiro attempted to extricate himself from under Ruwa without waking her. If he succeeds, he fully plans on running... somewhere. After he gets out of these bindings. And finds his pants.
    Last edited by Tackyhillbillu; 2010-06-21 at 10:00 PM.

26. - Top - End - #326
    Orc in the Playground

[Palacio Octava]

Ruwa is a fairly heavy sleeper, so Jiro is able to escape relatively without difficulty. Though his binds are tied fairly strong.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

27. - Top - End - #327
    Ogre in the Playground

Edward sighed and made his way back to Genoveva's palacio. He hoped to be easily forgiven since he no doubt offended Talon and her favor was as precious to him as the Primera's. When he arrived he walked into the throne room sullenly with his head down. "I've failed to get Talon to follow your plan. I tried my best but it was no use. I bet she hates me... even more now."

28. - Top - End - #328
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    [Tercera District]

Talon doesn't stop until she is several districts away from Edward, Pico, and everyone attempting to exploit her. She flops on the ground in an alleyway, breathing heavily. Mostly out of anger.

"Damned Espada... treating me like some kind of tool. They'll learn their place when I'm back on top. Right after I get back at Alejandro..." A low growl escapes her lips as she debates her next course of action.
    And of course, this is the same time that Arcelia is rushing home. Talon is rather out of place in her orderly district, so she gives a slight pause, then drops down from the air, alighting on the ground nearby.
    "Having a poor night, Talon?"
    She asks, observing the Privaron's mood.

29. - Top - End - #329
    Orc in the Playground

[Tercera District]

Talon looks up to Arcelia with her eyes slightly slitted. "Something like that, not that it's any business of yours."

It's apparent she's angry.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

30. - Top - End - #330
    Titan in the Playground

[Tercera District]

"Fair enough."
    Arcelia quickly dismisses the idea of pointing out that it is at least her business as to why Talon is in her district. The Privaron was not in a good mood- she didn't want to push her luck and annoy her.

"If you wish, you could relax in my palace for a time. It is close by, as you're already here, and it would be remiss of me not to offer hospitality."
    And Talon was out of breath and angry... and in an odd place. On the run from something, perhaps? If she wanted to hide or seek a sanctum, the palace of an Espada would certainly be somewhere no one would look for her- and even if they did, it would be risky to provoke Arcelia by snatching someone out of her home.

No doubt Talon has heard of (and perhaps seen) Arcelia's manipulative nature though- but there is no real way Arcelia could have planned for this occurrence, and her offer does seem genuine. If anything, her motive is simply to curry favor with Talon.
    Last edited by AmberVael; 2010-06-22 at 02:00 AM.