New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2035363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,350 of 1480
  1. - Top - End - #1321
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [Bitp:R] Hueco Mundo

Genoveva

Ivaz wouldn't be alone for long, not when the Primera hops off her spot on the skybox's wall and saunters over to the arrancar with one of her sh*t-eating grins on her face. Chaos seemed to be the name of the game with the Primera today, especially as she takes a seat beside the woman who had been flirting with Serazel.

"Dat all de moxy ya got Hips? Ya see a chance to advance..Ah can tell, see it in yer eyes, but yer just sittin' there as useless as wings 'n a brick!" She taunts in a low whisper, "Why ain't ya takin' off too? Vincete's is clever, or he 'hinks he is, but he da first one off ta try and claim a position among da Blades."

The Primera's voice turns honey sweet, even as her bared, filed teeth gives the uncanny impression of a shark trying to make nice with a seal. "Go afder hem. What do ya lose? Eider Mei's 'live 'nough to send him scrappin'...after he's gotten some licks of his own in...or he wins but is left all vulnerable like from just fightin' the Octava. Eider way...yer chances are even beder den his right now. 'specially with de right people ta back yer claim...and help ya keep it."

Genoveva lays on the subtly like a jackhammer, in this particular case, but it was the only way to make sure her point got across to Ivaz.

============

Amada

Thwack!

Another shoe sole up the side of the head before Amada leans down, glowering fiercely at her Espada.

"That's for letting it go. I don't want to be the Fraccion to the Decima forever Pico-sama. You have to be more aggressive with this stuff!" She urges pointedly, slipping back on the dreaded shoe quickly to avoid drawing too much attention to the two of them. The petite arrancar seems exasperated with the perceived lack of ambition from her Espada, but then again what else could be expected? After all, not like she could follow in Vincente along without seeming like a copy-cat at this point.

Besides, if she became the Octava that meant Pico would have to go through her to advance.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

2. - Top - End - #1322
    Ogre in the Playground

"You could always be my fracción instead Amada!" called Edward from the other end of the seats. "I'd treat you right unlike that oaf! I can't say I'm all that aggressive when it comes to reaching the top, but then I'm already there! Besides how I could I possibly try to usurp Genoveva when she's just so cute?! Plus her fracción is super sweet! I'd hate to break their hearts literally or figuratively! You're fabulous too of course! Forget the shoe, it's time you gave Pico the boot! All he cares about is his drink and soon he's going to end up in it! It's clear from his obsession with it he doesn't care much for you! I wouldn't drink with you around, your beauty alone intoxicates me!"
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2010-09-30 at 08:29 AM.

3. - Top - End - #1323
    Orc in the Playground

Octava's Palacio

Spoiler
    Show
    OOC Note: I looked up and couldn't find much in terms of information regarding the Octava's Palacio. I am, therefore, winging it.

Eerie silence.

One would expect something else. An injured Espada is like a blood on a sea of sharks - eventually the predators come. Most of the time, they might never even find what was bleeding, so long as they find something else to kill.

The Octava's place of govern was seemingly deserted. There were no guards, no servants in sight. All in all it looked like it had been completely abandoned. It had numerous windows through which it would allow sunlight in, except on the tower leading to Mei's private quarters. To get to them, one would have to go through a massive double door that led to the entrance of said tower.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

4. - Top - End - #1324
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

[Octava's Palacio]

Vicente frowned as he crouched on a roof at the edge of Mei's Palacio proper.

Preparation had cost him some time, but it was worth it. Besides. All of the already-dissolving corpses scattered on the path to Mei's tower were of beings lower than him. He saw only 2 Numeros in there, and could tell from their shapes they were fairly weak iterations.

No matter.

He stood slowly, his cloak flapping slightly in the breeze. His right arm emerged from its indistinct shadows, his grapnel gun clutched in his hand. With a surprisingly quiet release of air, the metallic hook flew outwards, latching on some stone. A few similar movements, and he was standing to one side of the double door.

On a whim, he tried the handles. Locked. No matter. A small vial of acid fixed that.

Moving to one side, Vicente used his surprising strength to slowly push the door open. Any traps inside would find empty air to fire at. He strained his impeccable hearing, seeking to discern any goings-on in the interior of the corridor before actually exposing himself to enemy action.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

5. - Top - End - #1325
    Orc in the Playground

"Vicente."

The voice came from behind. A sickening sound of one last corpse being flung elsewhere later, and Vicente would have confirmation of whom it belonged to.

Serazel.

"Your inventions are very impressive indeed. I couldn't sense your presence until you were already inside. And even so, it wasn't your Reiatsu that gave you away."

The Fraccion sighed. "Anything I can do to convince you to give up on this?"

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

6. - Top - End - #1326
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

[Octava's Palacio]

Vicente considering his options for a moment, then slowly stepped into view of the door, and just into the hall. One hand rested on his sword, the other on his belt.

"You know this isn't anything personal against Mei, Serazel. It isn't even personal against master Alejandro, though I'd be leaving his service. It's simply me seeing an opportunity. We're creatures of opportunity, we Arrancar. Unless you can somehow offer me a better deal than an attempt at being an Espada, I don't see how you can convince me to stop."

He stood there, carefully watching, listening, and gently feeling with his Pesquisa, willing to let the other Fraccion make the first move.
    Last edited by KnightDisciple; 2010-09-30 at 04:35 PM.

7. - Top - End - #1327
    Ogre in the Playground

Mei, at the moment, is resting in her room.

{{...how had you guys decided she was injured?}}

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

8. - Top - End - #1328
    Orc in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Supposedly Genoveva did it. So you'd have to ask Callos...

"I know it isn't personal, Vicente. I just wish I didn't have to fight you. As Mei-sama's servant, I am both her 'eyes' and her 'wall'. As you could probably see for yourself, many thought they would be able to take her place... yet even if they did, none would have stayed there. That's not the case with you, and for that you have my respect. But if you raise your blade against Mei-sama, then my hands are tied."

Serazel drew his short sword, and gazed deeply into Vicente's eyes. In any fight, the first movement is crucial. One should only strive to attack first if they're confident they can stop their opponent in that one strike - or if it would give an undeniable advantage.

The way he sees it, Serazel and Vicente are evenly matched when it comes to speed. Attacking first could go either way. So Serazel slowly tenses, breathing quietly as he tries to discern Vicente's intentions upon attack.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #1329
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

[Octava's Palacio]

Vicente slowly nods.

"I understand and respect that, Serazel. I would do the same for Master Alejandro, though I find it doubtful any would attempt the same for him. Mei is no pushover, but there is a gap between our respective Espada. I suppose we shall have to see if there is any gap between us."

With no prior warning, his right hand (which had been sitting on a belt pouch) suddenly flung a pellet at Serazel. Even as the other Fraccion might start reacting, it will be noted the pellet is apparently aimed for the wall next to him.

When it strikes, a 10-foot globe of inky blackness springs into existence.

Even as said globe is coming to life, Vicente's right hand his reaching across his body to draw his sword.

His left hand his firing one of his unique Cero at where Vicente estimates Serazel to be, slicing through the air as he sweeps it across the area.

10. - Top - End - #1330
    Orc in the Playground

The instant he notices the pellet isn't aimed at him, Serazel realizes it is a distraction. Drawing his own sword, Serazel attempts to become a more difficult target by using a series of rapid Sonido to avoid linear motion - which to a less perceptive observer gives the impression of him "teleporting" around at random. As he works to avoid Vicente's laser-like Cero, his visage suddenly splits in three different directions. All three of them emit a similar sound with uncanny precision. Vicente may be able to distinguish between them, but would probably need to focus to do so - the differences are too minute to react instantly. Serazel hopes this will create a distraction, an angle from which to attack.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #1331
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

[Octava's Palacio]

Vicente frowns slightly at the multiple images coming his way. He'll be able to discern them, but it will take a moment. Good thing he came prepared to buy himself time.

Three more blackout bombs strike the wall and floors, putting a brief wall of darkness between them. Vicente takes the critical seconds this buys him to use sonido and back out of the door. He stops about 15 feet into the courtyard, sword held in front of him in his right hand.

He then sends out a Pesquisa, focusing on the returns from the hallway.

"Nice attempt at misdirection. I approve, at least in general."
    Last edited by KnightDisciple; 2010-09-30 at 08:31 PM.

12. - Top - End - #1332
    Orc in the Playground

His reply is a barrage of Serazel's famed Bala del Cazador. They fly randomly out of the darkness, but in a quantity sufficient to cover a wide area. Individually, they wouldn't be a threat, even given the sheer number of them...

...however, their ability to seek Reiatsu and ricochet between themselves could prove a hindrance. Their initial straight flight path quickly contorts into a mess of twists and turns. It quickly becomes obvious to Vicente that Serazel's intent is to keep his opponent from hiding. Vicente's cloak is able to keep him from being "sought" by the Bala, but will he be able to dodge or neutralize everything?

"Likewise, good choice of battlefield change. You remembered that my Bala works better in closed environments."

Serazel himself emerges shortly thereafter, the billowing end of his hachimaki trailing behind him.
    Last edited by Kuroimaken; 2010-09-30 at 07:18 PM.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #1333
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

[Octava's Palacio]

Vicente breathes an internal sigh of relief. While bouncing Bala were bad, they obviously had trouble seeking him out, and he had room to move out here. The few that got close were spent harmlessly on his blade as he danced across the courtyard, silent as a ghost.

"Plus I wanted some fresh air and room to move around."

He responds with another of his Cero, attempting to cut it into Serazel's path. If nothing else, it will force his opponent to react, rather than act.
    Last edited by KnightDisciple; 2010-09-30 at 08:31 PM.

14. - Top - End - #1334
    Orc in the Playground

It's sad for Vicente that Serazel expected this. The barrage of bala were more or less a test of the extent to which his opponent's equipment worked. He found it strange that Vicente wasn't using his own Bala, considering how much easier to dodge a Cero was.

But dodging consumed time. Despite his best estimates, Serazel couldn't count on outlasting Vicente - he hadn't seen all the tricks the other Fraccion had up his sleeve yet. So he decided to pull a more or less unexpected move - fighting Cero with Cero.

It's true that Serazel's Cero wasn't fast, nor did it cover a particularly large area - but it DID have the advantage of creating a Reiatsu smoke screen. By exploding his Cero on Vicente's own, he simultaneously prevented his opponent from seeking him out with sustained fire and, hopefully, prevented Vicente from tracking him with Pesquisa for a moment.

Which is all it would take.

Once again, a number of visages of Serazel's split in different directions from the blast point.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #1335
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

[Octava's Palacio]

Vicente outright frowned at the "smokescreen" tactic.

"Impressive."

He quick-stepped backwards, slapping away a couple more of his opponent's erratic Bala.

Then he noted the 4 images moving across divergent paths.

"Most impressive. I suppose each have reasons to want the other outside, in an open area."

Only then did Vicente open up with a barrage of Bala, aiming small clusters of about 6-8 blasts each at all of the images. The owl-like man himself started running towards one of the nearby towers, keeping his senses sharp for an incoming attack. The tower wasn't very far away, so he couldn't be fleeing. But it wasn't connected to Mei's quarts, so he couldn't be trying to slip into that area, either.

16. - Top - End - #1336
    Orc in the Playground

As it turns out, none of the images were the real one. Serazel had used the clash to move elsewhere, it seemed. Where he was now, however, was a hard question to answer.

The soundbursts of several stampedes of Sonido echoed across the patio from many different directions. This could only mean that he was going to attack with a Sonido next.

But from where would it come?

A blind spot was the obvious choice. Vicente could very well expect his opponent to strike from behind. But then, his opponent would likely antecipate that.

Which side? Unless...

...the answer is that he comes from above. But contrary to what one would expect, he assaults... with Bala, once again.

He doesn't intend to attack Vicente himself, he intends to rip his cloak!

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #1337
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

[Octava's Palacio]

Vicente's eyes widen fractionally.

"Clever."

He responds with his own barrage of Bala, many of them either directly striking Serazel's own, or their energy managing to lure the dangerous projectiles in closer.

But a few of them manages to get close. 7, to be precise.

3 of them, he bats away with his sword. 2 are detonated at close range by quick-fired bala.

2, however, manage to strike his person, albeit only a glancing blow on the left side.

It leaves his cloak somewhat tattered, though certianly not critically damaged. But the damage is enough to cause a bit of his reiatsu to start leaking through. Making his presence much more easily detected. Drawing other bala in closer.

The fact that Vicente starts applying more of his power to his efforts, thus causing more reiatsu to leak out, doesn't help.

In response to Serazel's attack, Vicente starts stutter-firing off Bala as he air-runs directly towards his opponent, sword pulling back to attempt a blow on his opponent.
    Last edited by KnightDisciple; 2010-09-30 at 10:12 PM.

18. - Top - End - #1338
    Orc in the Playground

Granted, for all his speed and cunning, Serazel's defense left something to be desired. While he manages to deflect most of Vicente's shots, about two or three manage to get through. Though they're glancing blows, they slow Serazel's reaction enough for Vicente to close in a bit.

Swords clash. Sparks fly. In an attempt to disorient his opponent, Serazel tries to headbutt Vicente, counting on his hachimaki-like mask to deliver more impact. This is a risky move to pull off normally, but he's counting on the proximity to be able to rebound in case it doesn't land or Vicente tries to counter.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #1339
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

[Octava's Palacio]

Vicente, canny as he is, cannot see the future. Some moves are odd enough he can't reliably predict them.

The blow lands true, stunning Vicente for a brief moment. He instinctively shoves at Serazel to give himself some space.

In the process, he ends up dropping for about 20 feet through the air before regaining his footing. That a couple of Serazel's Bala strike him is noted, but not visibly reacted to.

Vicente starts firing an almost solid line of Bala at his opponent.

20. - Top - End - #1340
    Orc in the Playground

Serazel attempts to counter his attack with Cero, in order to diminish the impact this will no doubt have on him. He manages to gain enough headspace not to get struck full-on, but he still takes a couple of grazes here and there. In an attempt to keep his opponent busier, Serazel adds more of his Bala del Cazador to the mix.

If he can only weaken Vicente enough, he won't need to draw this out much longer...

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #1341
    Ogre in the Playground

And then, both Fraccion feel a reiatsu that should be very familiar to Serazel, as a voice comes from behind Vincente, almost literally purring. "Well, well, what do we have here?"

Mei walks in, smirking, and carrying her spear. Seems she came straight down after waking up.
    Last edited by horngeek; 2010-09-30 at 11:03 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

22. - Top - End - #1342
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

[Octava's Palacio]

Many words came to Vicente's mind in this moment. None of them are fit for polite company.

For several seconds, he focused on countering Serazel's Bala del Cazador, clearing the air of energy projectiles, at least for the moment.

He then moves in a burst of sonido, attempting to put a good 20 feet between himself and either Mei or Serazel.

"I had come to attack you, in an attempt to usurp your position, believing you to have been weakened by whatever the Primera did to you. I see now that I foolishly took her words at face value for the "worst case scenario", at least for your condition.

I am now ceasing this attempt. Serazel is a worthy opponent; while I might well best him, it would take notable effort and expenditure of resources. As well, you are not as weak as I had believed you to be. Thus, I would need more time to plan and gather resources for this fight. I shall leave now, with no further acts of violence except in defense of myself.
    "

He gives Mei a shallow bow.

"It was nothing personal, Madam Octava. Just business in Las Noches."

He turns to leave, though his sword is not sheathed. Clearly, he believes it's strongly possible he will be attacked still.

23. - Top - End - #1343
    Ogre in the Playground

Mei sonidos in front of him. "Interesting. So, out of interest, what did you plan to do with me after you had deposed me?"

...she's still smiling.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

24. - Top - End - #1344
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Vicente stops exactly where he is. He makes no sudden movements, makes no facial expression.

"The general outline of my plan, in the best case scenario, would have been as follows:
    1.)Use stealth to slip past any and all guards.
    2.)Come upon you unprepared to fight. I would proceed to use as much force as necessary to beat you solidly into unconsciousness.
    3.)I would thoroughly bind you, then wrap you in a spare reiatsu-disguising cloak.
    4.)With the stealth of your weakened signature being hidden by a generic version of my cloak, I would proceed to the palace of the Ghost King.
    5.)Once there, I would present your unconscious, battered body as proof to the Ghost King of my worthiness to be the Octava Espada.
    6.)Assuming he accepted, I would consent for you to become a Privaron Espada.
    "

He shrugs slightly.

"I bear you no ill will. It was merely a business venture. Besides."

here, he smirks slightly.

"My intentions wouldn't be to stay as the Octava Espada. There are...other slots available.

At any rate, my current intent is to return to my own habitation and labs, repair my equipment, and make further plans for the future.
    "

He will take several large steps to the side, and attempt to leave. Again.

25. - Top - End - #1345
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    Genoveva

Ivaz wouldn't be alone for long, not when the Primera hops off her spot on the skybox's wall and saunters over to the arrancar with one of her sh*t-eating grins on her face. Chaos seemed to be the name of the game with the Primera today, especially as she takes a seat beside the woman who had been flirting with Serazel.

"Dat all de moxy ya got Hips? Ya see a chance to advance..Ah can tell, see it in yer eyes, but yer just sittin' there as useless as wings 'n a brick!" She taunts in a low whisper, "Why ain't ya takin' off too? Vincete's is clever, or he 'hinks he is, but he da first one off ta try and claim a position among da Blades."

The Primera's voice turns honey sweet, even as her bared, filed teeth gives the uncanny impression of a shark trying to make nice with a seal. "Go afder hem. What do ya lose? Eider Mei's 'live 'nough to send him scrappin'...after he's gotten some licks of his own in...or he wins but is left all vulnerable like from just fightin' the Octava. Eider way...yer chances are even beder den his right now. 'specially with de right people ta back yer claim...and help ya keep it."

Genoveva lays on the subtly like a jackhammer, in this particular case, but it was the only way to make sure her point got across to Ivaz.
    Ivaz chuckles a little. Hips? She shakes her head.

My dear Primera, I'm not one for fighting an opponent on even ground. I prefer to catch them with their pants down, so to speak. And then...I like to play with them. She chuckles again. And no, not quite the same way Mei does. Usually.

You're right. This is a good opportunity. And, after he fights Mei, it's possible that I could take him. But,
    She turns her head towards Genoveva, still grinning. I think it'd be more fun to let him have it, and see what happens. And if I'm wrong, well... She turns away again and shrugs. I can always plot to take him out.

Besides, being a little lower in the ranks has its good points. I get to do more field work, for one.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

26. - Top - End - #1346
    Ogre in the Playground

Mei smirks. "All right, then. I'll let you go..."

At this, she sonidos directly behind him, and her next words are right in his ear. "This time, Vincente-kun."

Then, she's gone.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

27. - Top - End - #1347
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Vicente manages to not flinch at how she appeared right at his back. Barely.

When she has left, Vicente takes a moment to turn towards Serazel, and silently salute him with his sword, which is then sheathed.

He then turns, and silently sonidos away.

It is only when he is in his private chambers, all the locks on his doors engaged, and his gear placed in storage, or on one of his work tables to be repaired, that he allows himself to collapse into a chair nearby.

He's amazed that only one hand is shaking, and even then it's comparatively light.

"I do not have quite the strength for Octava yet. I need more time...And knowledge."

Wheels begin to turn in his brain. Ideas, concepts, plans.

28. - Top - End - #1348
    Orc in the Playground

"I have no intention of attacking you further. Not upon seeing Mei-sama well, provided she does not command me to do so, of course." Serazel noted, sheathing his sword. "I would extend the compliment to you as well, Vicente. You're a cunning opponent, and I would hope not to have to fight you again."

Despite his position as Mei's protector, Serazel seemed to understand that the purpose of Vicente's plan truly bore no genuine grudge.

"That cloak of yours is quite dangerous against me. My attacks rely on finding the target's Reiatsu after all. And regardless of being artificial, you do have your ways to provide concealment. I dread to think what would have happened if you'd managed to catch me off-guard."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #1349
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    Amada

Thwack!

Another shoe sole up the side of the head before Amada leans down, glowering fiercely at her Espada.

"That's for letting it go. I don't want to be the Fraccion to the Decima forever Pico-sama. You have to be more aggressive with this stuff!" She urges pointedly, slipping back on the dreaded shoe quickly to avoid drawing too much attention to the two of them. The petite arrancar seems exasperated with the perceived lack of ambition from her Espada, but then again what else could be expected? After all, not like she could follow in Vincente along without seeming like a copy-cat at this point.

Besides, if she became the Octava that meant Pico would have to go through her to advance.
    Pico done got thwacked.

Instead of reacting with a flinch, he turns his head to Amada and glares. "DON'T...do not do that. Ever." He says this with intense seriousness, as though threatening death should she do that again. He then turns to the arena. "Serazel got a head start. He'll keep Vicente occupied. Hell, he might even beat him back, send him home licking his wounds. If I go in swinging, the whole thing will probably go to hell in a handbasket. Plus, Serazel might blow my claim sky-high. Siddown, eyes forward, we'll pick up the pieces after."
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

30. - Top - End - #1350
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

(OOC: Rewind!)

Vicente stops before disappearing, and turns to face Serazel.

"It's why I have the cloak, Serazel. It's why I keep working to improve it. I hope to one day be able to sneak up on the Quinta Espada, completely unnoticed. At that point, I will have the pinnacle of my cloak technology."

He turns again, speaking over his shoulder.

"Be well, Serazel. Perhaps our blades will never need to cross in violence again. I think that would be a nice change of pace around here. And keep an eye out; I doubt word will get around very fast that Mei isn't as vulnerable as some think she is."

And he's gone!

(OOC:And insert the stuff from when he is in his quarters here!)