New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202136 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Barbarian in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Default Re: Shadow Ops - Resurrected and still going

I'm sorry if I missed it and can't find it Jacks , but don't I need a hit roll.?

Rowan, He simply smiles through the watering eyes, "I don't know, kill me and find out."
    "Feelings and empathy are just devices to better help you see into the hearts and desires of your victims."

2. - Top - End - #302
    Orc in the Playground

18+6
    (This Space for Rent)

3. - Top - End - #303

(Kill him! That was definitely not his blood to take! Not even getting kissed by a vampire, so I get some pleasure out of dealing with squicky blood draw. No, his brilliant green eyes weren't compensation enough. ;) They stole my blood!)
    "Science has not yet taught us if madness is or is not the sublimity of the intelligence." -- Edgar Allan Poe

~~
    Depending on which avvy I'm using:
    Erin Avatar (aiming gun in chainmail) by Annex.
    Veronica Avatar (goth chick psion) by Gorbash Kazdar.

4. - Top - End - #304
    Orc in the Playground

Rowan, a tall human -

Where is she, you impotent little man -

Keep it up 'til his smugness passes out.

So... tired of the smug.

I roar out, as loud as I can belt -

Jacob!!! You can stop hiding and help, y'nanny goat!!!
    "I can't help it if I'm the biggest and the strongest. I don't even excercise." Fezzik, The Princess Bride avvy by Peregrine

5. - Top - End - #305

PaladinGuy

Jacks you let fly with the egg. It hits exactly where the 'little man' was. It looked like he simply 'blinked' out of the way. He is now 6 feet to the left of where he was.

Rowan, he sighs with a choke and shake his head. His last words before passing out, "It seems you are the impotent one."

Funny, you remember Jacob following you down here, but you haven't seen him, since the cells.

Jacks the 'little man' points the wand at you. You see a flicker of light (and will need a reflex save)

"Feelings and empathy are just devices to better help you see into the hearts and desires of your victims."

6. - Top - End - #306
    Orc in the Playground

Rowan, a tall human -

Nuisance of a power-broker. Withholding information just because he can. Fine... hope he likes his cell...

Rowan'll leave him, as the noise from behind indicates people are having problems - bow is out.

Can he see the little grunion?
    "I can't help it if I'm the biggest and the strongest. I don't even excercise." Fezzik, The Princess Bride avvy by Peregrine

7. - Top - End - #307
    Orc in the Playground

*facepalms*

ROFL, I rolled anothe 18.

Feel free to roll it on your own and take your roll over mine. That's just so many 18s in a row, even tho the first one was fudged!

In any event, my Reflex save is +9, so I'm either 27 or whatever you roll+9. Your call and I'll be ok with either result.
    (This Space for Rent)

8. - Top - End - #308

PaladinGuy

Rowan, you can not see him or Jacks. They are around the corner in the cell room. Aren is laying on the floor, out cold. You see no doors in the direction the tall man was heading, and only the doors to the library and the cell room back the other way.

Jacks, I'll resolve your tonight. You made the save so if you want to post another action feel free. You're not dead or anything.

9. - Top - End - #309
    Orc in the Playground

Sure. Step up and stick him.

5+7=12

(THERE, I DIDN'T ROLL AN 18!!!)
    (This Space for Rent)

10. - Top - End - #310
    Orc in the Playground

Moving 'til I see at least Jacks, then go from there...

11. - Top - End - #311

Longest thirty seconds ever...

Oh, I haven't tried the door since they stole my blood. I'll do that. Shut up. I know I'm pathetic. Try making me sit still in REAL life. This is just a game.
    "Science has not yet taught us if madness is or is not the sublimity of the intelligence." -- Edgar Allan Poe

~~

12. - Top - End - #312

PaladinGuy

Sorry about the delay.

Kitty the door doesn't open.

Jacks the blast from last round was a lightning bolt that did 8 damage. You close the distance and attack, but don't even come close.

Rowan you close to the door of the cell room in time to see...

The little man reaches out and taps Jacks with the wand. (Jacks will save)

Aren you should wake up soon. You are not forgotten.

13. - Top - End - #313
    Orc in the Playground

17+4=21

Step behind him and swing again.
    (This Space for Rent)

14. - Top - End - #314
    Orc in the Playground

Rowan, a tall human -

Rowan'll hold his position here, seeing as, if need be, he can move out of the little man's LOS. Take a shot with comp longbow bow -

(19+8=27, 1d8+2 dmg)

15. - Top - End - #315

PaladinGuy

Jacks swings hard at the little man, only to realize he is swinging at air. He finds himself suddenly in one of the cages again.

Rowan as you draw the string back you see the little man touch Jacks as Jacks is stepping behind him. Jacks dissappears and one of the cell doors slams shut. You let your arrow fly as you notice the little man 'blink' out existence. Your arrow slams into the back wall, as the little man reappears closer to you.

16. - Top - End - #316
    Orc in the Playground

I believe we broke the locks off our cages, right? So can I just step out?
    (This Space for Rent)

17. - Top - End - #317
    Orc in the Playground

Rowan, a tall human

'Natch - and I'm sure my arrow just his Jacks in the back.

Back to the charging tackling disarming pinning whup up.

I'm going to try and get that stoopid wand out of his hand, yet again.

Charging touch attack of 18+8=26, then never-gonna-happen 'cause he ain't there opposed grapple check of 16+6=22 vs. his cloud of *bamf*.

18. - Top - End - #318

PaladinGuy

Funny thing about that Jacks, the cage door looks to be in perfect shape. There is some serious mojo flying around here. If I were you I'd be thinking retreat.

Rowan, you are absolutely correct. You fly at him and him phases out again. When he comes back into phase you are lying on the floor and he is making the turn into the hallway.

Kitty, You probably feel like climbing the walls, when suddenly a tall man with brilliant green eyes appears on the other side of the table. "Kitty, it appears your friends are concerned about your location. I'm going to teleport you back to the holding cells. Is that okay with you?"

Aren you start to wake up, and I mean start. You can barely lift your head and your vision is blurred, but light is shining through .

19. - Top - End - #319
    Orc in the Playground

Rowan, a tall human

Rowan commits seppuku with his mace.

Because it'll hurt more, you dolt.

Criminey at the time-space distortion.

[glow=red,5,300] WE WEREN'T TRESPASSING YOU LITTLE KOBOLD AND WE'D LEAVE IF YOU'D LET US!!! [/glow]

So... Stone walls - anything flammable around? Wooden doors, or are they made of transparent aluminum or something equally inane.

20. - Top - End - #320
    Orc in the Playground

Jacks begins to work on kicking the door open again.
    (This Space for Rent)

21. - Top - End - #321

Kitty

Kitty frowns, thinking. "What are you going to do to me? Why are you taking my blood?"

~~

22. - Top - End - #322

PaladinGuy

Rowan, The little man laughs at your 'arguement', "Hee hee, not true. Only someone moving to touch or look thru can set it off. That means you were trespassing, and if you wanted to leave you would not be attacking. So lies, lies, nothing but lies." He continues around the corner.

Kitty, The tall man looks at you slighty confused, "I'm sorry, someone took your blood? Are you infected with something?"

Jacks, you use the same technique to 'pop' the lock. This round you kick the door real hard.

Aren things are coming into focus better.

The cage room is stone. The only doors are the metal ones on the cells. The 'door' to the room is just a portal into the hall, there is no actual door in it. There is nothing flammable in the room.

23. - Top - End - #323

"Why would you ask that? I assume it's one of YOUR folks taking it. A needle popped up just now, stabbed me right here, and some of my blood came pouring out into a vial. I grabbed it, and it disappeared. No, I'm not infected with anything unless it's been extremely recent. I take great pains to stay very healthy."

~~

24. - Top - End - #324

PaladinGuy

Kitty, He looks you up and down, still a little confused, "Well I am quite sorry. I'll see to it that it is found and returned to you. Is there any damage that needs healing? I can tend to that immediately if you would like?" He doesn't flinch a muscle to move in your direction. He seems quite sincere, and is waiting for an answer. There is something about 'those' green eyes.

25. - Top - End - #325
    Orc in the Playground

Rowan, a tall Human -

You attacked first, with that little wand of yours - We didn't mean to trespass, and I we didn't do anything until you zapped us into cells, little marmoset - I even toldja we'd bug off, but NOOOO, you zapped! You attacked, little lying [expletive deleted... and again... and again... okay, we get it]!!!!

Stomp over and pick up bow - of course I'll be zapped.

screw 'im.

26. - Top - End - #326
    Dwarf in the Playground

Aren
    Aren murmors "That little bastard..." and rubs his eyes. He looks around himself and trys to work out where he is.
    "That's replacing the octopus in my nightmares!"
    "There's an octopus in your nightmares?"
    "Not any more!"

27. - Top - End - #327

Kitty

Kitty shows him the wound, watching him carefully. Her eyes are quite nice too, and she's a little pissed at herself for constantly being distracted by his. She figures it has to be magical, the effect he's having on her. No guy should be able to get to her that easy. He's just a man. Maybe she should tear his eyes out of their bloody sockets. But instead of sounding pissed, her voice comes out all trusting and nice, that traitor voice. "Here's the wound. Why would my blood be taken? What are you planning to do to me? You said I'd do quite nicely, for what?"

~~

28. - Top - End - #328
    Orc in the Playground

[OOC: Just FYI, I'm leaving tomorrow morning (wednesday) for GenCon. I'll be out of touch for at LEAST a week, likely two. Please feel free to do with Jacks as yoiu please.]
    (This Space for Rent)

29. - Top - End - #329

:D Lucky! Have fun!

~~

30. - Top - End - #330

PaladinGuy

Jacks sets about breaking out of his cell again, first kicking the door a couple times then trying to apply pressure.

Rowan you bend over to grab your bow, and .... you do so. Now with bow in hand what would you like to do. Jacks seems to be having some trouble.

Aren you try to sit up, and decide to take it slow, not wanting to lose your lunch and all. You lay there looking to your sides. You see the tall man you were after but no Rowan or Jacks.

Kitty he stands up and looks at you. ??? Now it hits you, his eyes are different than the other set you despise. As he looks at you, you see concern, and passion, not hardness, and wanting. "The wound is fine. It's a standard needle puncture. Usually blood is only taking to test for infections, and I'm sorry, I said what?"

Edit: Yes have a safe and fun time. See you when you get back.