New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #901
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: A Thread in Which Banter Most Random is Expulsed Into Existence, By Ravens_cry #1

Quote Originally Posted by Deth Muncher View Post
    Right, because walking around half-naked is silly. All or nothing, baby!
    Well, wouldn't that be refreshing, then.

Ahh, our little Dallas is all grown up and hanging out in bars trying to pick up loose women. Makes ya feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

2. - Top - End - #902
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: A Thread in Which Banter Most Random is Expulsed Into Existence, By Ravens_cry #1

I pick up my women at Fairs just fine.

I only get dragged to bars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    DD: .... DEM HIPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by faerwain View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    My wedding underwear has a picture of Dallas Dakota's face on them.
    Ceikatar!

3. - Top - End - #903

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Dallas-Dakota View Post
    I pick up my women at Fairs just fine.

I only get dragged to bars.
    Well, just as long as you're not getting thrown out of 'em.

The Dutch do seem to like their fairs a lot, or else you just really know how to find 'em, since it seems like you go to one something on the level of twice a month.
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew

4. - Top - End - #904
    Ettin in the Playground

Hippie hip-hop.

I am in love.
    Hip-hop is one of my less favorite genres. But I can get behind THIS stuff, easy.

5. - Top - End - #905

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonrider View Post
    Hippie hip-hop.

I am in love.
    Hip-hop is one of my less favorite genres. But I can get behind THIS stuff, easy.
    Produce evidence so we may commence to our judgment of you and it.
    Homebrew

6. - Top - End - #906
    Troll in the Playground

Quick! I am unable of making my own decisions! Do I play Dragon Age or Pokeymans!?
    Mega-tar by AlterForm. Power Up!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyk View Post
    I've always considered breakfast to be evil. Looking at me with it's bacon-smile, and it's sunny-side-up eyes. I know it's plotting something.
    Quote Originally Posted by tyckspoon View Post
    ..thank you, Deth Muncher. My life is richer for being aware of this. And weirder. ("You destroyed my friends! I will have my vengeance! Face the fury of my pelvic thrusts!" "Oh yeah? LAZOR!")
    Quote Originally Posted by golentan View Post
    You all are a terrible species. I'm going back to my fortress of misanthropy now.

7. - Top - End - #907
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quick! I am unable of making my own decisions! Do I play Dragon Age or Pokeymans!?
    Make a mod that combines them. You will call it Poky Age. And I will make millions.

8. - Top - End - #908
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    Make a mod that combines them. You will call it Poky Age. And I will make millions.
    GHK! -twitches, froths at mouth-
    Mega-tar by AlterForm. Power Up!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyk View Post
    I've always considered breakfast to be evil. Looking at me with it's bacon-smile, and it's sunny-side-up eyes. I know it's plotting something.
    Quote Originally Posted by tyckspoon View Post
    ..thank you, Deth Muncher. My life is richer for being aware of this. And weirder. ("You destroyed my friends! I will have my vengeance! Face the fury of my pelvic thrusts!" "Oh yeah? LAZOR!")
    Quote Originally Posted by golentan View Post
    You all are a terrible species. I'm going back to my fortress of misanthropy now.

9. - Top - End - #909
    Firbolg in the Playground

tongue Re: A Thread in Which Banter Most Random is Expulsed Into Existence, By Ravens_cry #1

Were, I you, I would be just as comfused. But were I merely myself, and faced with a similar problem, I would choose the pokeymans.
    You may do with that knowledge what you will.

The combination, while a good idea, is more long term. and you surely need to play pokemon to get it just right.
    Last edited by Recaiden; 2010-07-08 at 12:04 AM.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

10. - Top - End - #910
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    I'm still waiting for a post-apocalyptic, plot-centric Pokemon game. We can dream.

Not that I've actually played Dragon Age or intend to.

On a similar note, once I get posting and homework over with, Dawn of War 2, X-COM Apocalypse or Titan Quest?
    Spoiler
    Show

Homebrew:
    The Sandman

11. - Top - End - #911
    Ettin in the Playground

X-COM.

Also: How does one cope with a ten hour work day in the middle of a heatwave? I think I'm dead...

12. - Top - End - #912
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cogwheel View Post
    I'm still waiting for a post-apocalyptic, plot-centric Pokemon game. We can dream.
    You mean exactly Pokemon Colosseum?

13. - Top - End - #913
    Dwarf in the Playground

Not that I've actually played Dragon Age or intend to.

On a similar note, once I get posting and homework over with, Dawn of War 2, X-COM Apocalypse or Titan Quest?
    You should reconsider that stance, sir. Dragon Age is phenomenal. I put about 60 hours into that game, and am looking forward to playing through it again.

Writer of the winning scene for Rebellion IV - Thanks guys! Zeus Trophy courtesy of Phase. Who rocks.
    CatMuffin Wolfwood courtesy of Onasuma.
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #914
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mustiado View Post
    You should reconsider that stance, sir. Dragon Age is phenomenal. I put about 60 hours into that game, and am looking forward to playing through it again.
    Mostly the rating that put me off, honestly. What can I say? I'm a rather easily offended person. Silly, but there you go.

Also, done and done. X-COM it is.

Star: I mean exactly like a decent RPG with emphasis on the RP bit. I never tried Pokemon Colosseum, actually, as I don't have the RSE games to go with it. Is it any good?
    Spoiler
    Show

Homebrew:
    The Sandman

15. - Top - End - #915
    Ettin in the Playground

I want Fallout to be modded with all Pokemon. That would make me a happy Panda.

In fact, most games would be better with Pokemon...

16. - Top - End - #916

Star: I mean exactly like a decent RPG with emphasis on the RP bit. I never tried Pokemon Colosseum, actually, as I don't have the RSE games to go with it. Is it any good?
    Hmm.. it's post apocalyptic and it's got a lot (lot) more story than the other pokemon games. I played it, and it was pretty good for the time, but I probably wouldn't play it again for a while. Kinda tedious at the endgame.

17. - Top - End - #917
    Ogre in the Playground

Dragon Age has a lot of horrible bugs right now that they're working on a patch for. (Especially if you have it for a console, like I do. They skipped patch 1.02 for consoles.) It's playable, but between all the memory leaks, slowdowns and save file corruptions that they've said will be patched soon, you're better off playing Pokémon now, and Dragon Age after.
    Last edited by Thajocoth; 2010-07-08 at 03:39 AM.
    Avatar by me. It's Incendius Darkscale, a Good Dragonborn Dragon Sorcerer, Demonskin Adept, Prince of Hell, worshiper of the Platinum Dragon (Bahamut), specializing in Fire and Lightning, wielding a staff in each hand.

18. - Top - End - #918
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Well, just as long as you're not getting thrown out of 'em.

The Dutch do seem to like their fairs a lot, or else you just really know how to find 'em, since it seems like you go to one something on the level of twice a month.
    In the summer-ish pretty much one every month, not so much in Winter. There's only the Midwinterfair and the Gothic % Fantasy events at Rijswijk or something in February.

Edit: ANd I don't even really go to -cons of which we have around 3-4 big annual ones, I think.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    DD: .... DEM HIPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by faerwain View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    My wedding underwear has a picture of Dallas Dakota's face on them.
    Ceikatar!

19. - Top - End - #919

But they are always in the Netherlands...
    I don't know why they don't do fairs in Belgium...
    Peter by Derjuin
    NEXUS characters:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Eadin by Akrim.elf

Catherine by Gulaghar:

20. - Top - End - #920

You might want to try the Fantasy Fair that´s every April in Utrecht. I go there every year. Well except this year because my car broke down and instead of going through train trouble I decided to work on my finals instead. I'll definitely go next year again though! If I knew about more of them, I'd probably go.
    Last edited by Lillith; 2010-07-08 at 04:14 AM.
    (Christmas) Lillith Avatar by Serpetine
    Psylock Lillith Avatar by Bradakhan
    Ceras Lillith Avatar by Araveugnitsuga

21. - Top - End - #921

it's expensive to go there by public transportation and I don't have a car
    Peter by Derjuin
    NEXUS characters:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Eadin by Akrim.elf

Catherine by Gulaghar:

22. - Top - End - #922

Well if you ever want to go to the same fair as I do, I live in the south so you could go there by train and I could pick you up! Though I don't really go to a lot of fairs, only the one in Utrecht.

23. - Top - End - #923

Woop! that's a deal
    Peter by Derjuin
    NEXUS characters:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Eadin by Akrim.elf

Catherine by Gulaghar:

24. - Top - End - #924

All after permission of parents etc. etc. etc. For both our safety! (I know my parents would be not so thrilled if I said I was going to pick up someone I met on the internet and then go to a fair with them )

25. - Top - End - #925

I'm 19, I'm old enough.
    My parents are okay with it...
    Peter by Derjuin
    NEXUS characters:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Eadin by Akrim.elf

Catherine by Gulaghar:

26. - Top - End - #926

Ahahaha, okay then. XD Sorry I'm all teacher like with these things. My parents are... overly protective it's sad

27. - Top - End - #927
    Miniature Giant Space Hamster in the Playground Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Lillith View Post
    Ahahaha, okay then. XD Sorry I'm all teacher like with these things. My parents are... overly protective it's sad
    Are you a teacher (and thus the teacher in you is rubbing off into other areas) or is that just meant to mean "acting like a teacher would with regards to safety"?

"My Hobby: Replacing your soap with gravy" by rtg0922, Doll and Clint "Rawhide" Eastwood by Sneak

28. - Top - End - #928

Actually I'm both. I got a teacher degree so technically I am one (though I don't want to be one as a job), but usually with these kinds of things I'm raised to be very careful and get the parents approval (and mine). My parents are very overprotective so I already know they'll get a heartattack if I'd do a thing like meeting forum people.

29. - Top - End - #929
    Miniature Giant Space Hamster in the Playground Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Lillith View Post
    Actually I'm both. I got a teacher degree so technically I am one (though I don't want to be one as a job)
    You too???

Mind you, I might very well be setting up a training company soon... Hopefully I won't personally have to train any classes.

"My Hobby: Replacing your soap with gravy" by rtg0922, Doll and Clint "Rawhide" Eastwood by Sneak

30. - Top - End - #930

Default Will anyone notice?

Should I do a "Let's Play!" with SuperGlucose of Dragon Age or Borderlands?
    My games:
    Have you ever wondered How to Succeed in Evil?

Thanks licoot for the awesome Pip avatar!