New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXXIII - "1 Plot, 2 Plot, Dead Plot, New P

I used to have a Trilby, until my friend broke it. Yes, my friend broke my trilby. I need a new one.
    I made comics!
    Spoiler
    Show

[/URL]
    Crae is the bestest daddy,
    I make avatars, all you have to do is ask, and I'll do it if I can.
    My Awards
    I've got a Formspring, ask me questions if you want.

2. - Top - End - #242

Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXXIII - "1 Plot, 2 Plot, Dead Plot, New P

Quote Originally Posted by Green-Shirt Q View Post
    As a hat collecter myself (yes, that is one of my hobbies. Collecting hats.) I would love it if somebody I knew could make me any single hat I would ever want.
    Another Hat collecter, I knew I couldn't be the only one :D

Truth be told, my hat collection is mainly antiquarian hats, so I can't really wear them...

Second the thought that it would be awesome if someone I knew could make me any hat I wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Rae Artemi View Post
    I used to have a Trilby, until my friend broke it. Yes, my friend broke my trilby. I need a new one.
    Would give you my spare one, but you sort of live in America and I sort of don't...
    Last edited by GrlumpTheElder; 2010-08-07 at 01:56 PM.
    Grlump the Elder, a Lvl. 5 Gnome Barbarian with a penchant for food.

Want an Avatar? ¦ I'm Building a Dalek ¦ Arthur B. Fittlewick: Dinosaur Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Grlump is way cool. That's too few words for how cool I think he is...

3. - Top - End - #243
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by GrlumpTheElder View Post
    In the first four panels of the flash back are four lines from four songs (one in each panel. Can you identify them?
    Just let me fetch my microscope...

4. - Top - End - #244

Quote Originally Posted by T-O-E View Post
    Just let me fetch my microscope...
    Yeah, sorry about that. Image hosts don't like large images... Should be right now.

5. - Top - End - #245
    Ogre in the Playground

Love the comic showing a little sinisterness to Maestro and the fact that he obviously has been trying things out to live test subjects...

Should make his evil job easier...
    I'm technically but I refuse to admit it!
    Dawn of Yesterday (Resuming now!)
    Currently Developing the "PASSIVE™" RPG system
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Deth Muncher View Post
    +1 to Fay being awesome, causing nosebleeds and etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    If Fay Graydon is visible to a male target, she deals d6 Nosebleed Damage per turn.
    I'm an Artist!, If you want an Avatar just PM me your specifics - Avatar by Me!

6. - Top - End - #246
    Troll in the Playground

The guy with the suit in Zexion's comic reminds me of Mask's evil chinese guy from TJH
    ____

7. - Top - End - #247

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonAngel View Post
    The guy with the suit in Zexion's comic reminds me of Mask's evil chinese guy from TJH
    Er... thank you?

8. - Top - End - #248

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonAngel View Post
    I thought the same thing when I saw it
    Well, Chang was canon for FI storyline, wasnt he? It could totally be him 34 years ago....

Fake edit: Except computer called him Mr. Bryson....oh well
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #249

Quote Originally Posted by -skimmer- View Post
    I thought the same thing when I saw it
    Well, Chang was canon for FI storyline, wasnt he? It could totally be him 34 years ago....

Fake edit: Except computer called him Mr. Bryson....oh well
    It could be a false name... except that I'm not that sneaky. Yet.

10. - Top - End - #250

FFFR
    Spoiler
    Show
    [IMG]Picature[/IMG]

New costume!
    ...YE FOOL, How am I to draw that!!! Do you... Do you even know... GAH!!

Nah, I like a challenge :D

Now we can finally find out the truth about those cows!

Oh wait, you mean the Maestro conspiracy... Never mind...

11. - Top - End - #251
    Titan in the Playground

hmmmmm...I want to join in FI but the concepts I have I dunno about.

1. I could send a robot ambassador named "Rym Emerald" from its "Creator". but while it offers a lot of potential replacements in case Rym Emerald is killed, it has also a lot of potential of ruining things as Rym Emerald would come from a planet of highly advanced tech and magic.

2. Lord Raziere being some native of some country that is cross between Spain, Mexico, Las Vegas and an Arabian Nights Bazaar, that is worried for his country which does not care for technology or magic either way- said country is perfectly happy without it and their entire culture revolves around partying so *shrug*- who doesn't really like either side as it might mean the destruction of his country or its culture either way.

3. Lord Raziere is some kind of Ozymandias-esque mastermind living on the south pole and is a powerful wizard, he tries to defeat UNA through crazy audacious plans. he has an assistant, she is somewhat more sane.

4. The Rook, this ALF guy who is working undercover as a UNA solider as a spy/saboteur/whatever else who isn't even sure that he is even in contact with the resistance anymore trying to slowly work his way up through the ranks of UNA to get close enough to the leaders to change the outcome of the war.

5. an alternate universe version of Zarakkan crash lands on Avbaroy. chaos ensues.

I'm unable to decide at the moment, anyone have a thought that any of these would be good?
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

12. - Top - End - #252
    Barbarian in the Playground

I think for the first time in like half a year I'm actually gonna make a comic, I've half done it so it should be up by tomorrow, or today
    IA Awards
    Spoiler
    Show

Awesome SpyFox Doll by Recaiden
    Epic Avvie by Domochevsky
    Everything Else by Me

13. - Top - End - #253
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

Woah, woah, woah.

Is that Spy Fox avvie?

Brilliant.
    Visit the Chocolate Hammer IRC channel!
    (IRC Joining Guide Here!)

14. - Top - End - #254
    Ogre in the Playground

If you want several characters, I encourage you, as FI is supposed to be a plot where Anyone Can Die. More characters will allow you to kill off some while still allowing you to stay in the plot.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    1. I could send a robot ambassador named "Rym Emerald" from its "Creator". but while it offers a lot of potential replacements in case Rym Emerald is killed, it has also a lot of potential of ruining things as Rym Emerald would come from a planet of highly advanced tech and magic.
    Having no overpowered character is more enforced in FI. If you want a robot character it'll be easily justified as coming from pre-war Schizotec, and would place him in a good position with the Schizian members of ALF. The "coming out of nowhere" character is generally discouraged in FI, too (read BRC's guide to joining ABR for reasons).

2. Lord Raziere being some native of some country that is cross between Spain, Mexico, Las Vegas and an Arabian Nights Bazaar, that is worried for his country which does not care for technology or magic either way- said country is perfectly happy without it and their entire culture revolves around partying so *shrug*- who doesn't really like either side as it might mean the destruction of his country or its culture either way.
    While having a neutral character is perfectly acceptable, it'll mean you're on your own more often than not. If that's fine with you, sure, go ahead.

3. Lord Raziere is some kind of Ozymandias-esque mastermind living on the south pole and is a powerful wizard, he tries to defeat UNA through crazy audacious plans. he has an assistant, she is somewhat more sane.
    I'll have to add some land in the South Pole for the map though, there's currently nothing there. Though if you want some ice, coastal Lockutas (where Zexion's first comics took place) might be a good place to start.

I assume this character will be with the ALF?

4. The Rook, this ALF guy who is working undercover as a UNA solider as a spy/saboteur/whatever else who isn't even sure that he is even in contact with the resistance anymore trying to slowly work his way up through the ranks of UNA to get close enough to the leaders to change the outcome of the war.
    That's my favourite idea, seems to mesh well with the rest of the setting.

5. an alternate universe version of Zarakkan crash lands on Avbaroy. chaos ensues.
    Could be interesting, especially if he gets hired by the UNA as a mercenary, which would allow him to have a good pay and do what he loves (murder & mayhem) at the same time. There's also a precedent for travel in the multiverse, as a team of enterprising travelers have made a stable portal that can open in any universe (they're currently being funded by my character, Fleet Admiral of the UNA International Navy, Karen Dewey).

15. - Top - End - #255
    Titan in the Playground

ok 1-3 is out

so its down to

4. and 5.

for 4, no problems then

for 5......you don't know him very well do you? gonna have to update that comic soon....the assumption that he does things for money is wrong in itself! money, rules, morals....they're all just rain to him, if he gets involved in the comic on either side he would be both a detriment and help- he is a good techie and can work some good magic but he is subtle and discreet as a flying giant exploding hammer; namely if he joined UNA he would probably cause disasters that wouldn't be good PR for UNA, since they seem to be going for "villains pretending to be good guys" route.

so.....if you have any problems with 5 I'll go with 4, but if not, I'll go with 5.

16. - Top - End - #256
    Ogre in the Playground

Redesigning Lieutenant Ikaeru Blaine of the UNA peacekeepers.
    His methox of leading are unorthadox (as he's not behind a desk, hes on the front lines) and often looked down on by his superiors.
    As you can see an accident re wrote the DNA coding of part of his body making his right arm and leg that of a demon.
    This is a total secret in plot and is used by his superiors to keep him in line as Demon and Devil magic, summoning, etc are like illegal.

Obviously he's gunna cover it up as well.

Also Anyone object to him handling the...errr Zexion's character case?
    Also Raziere... your ALF spy could be part of Ikaeru's unit if you wanted. Would be a good chance to find out if you could get the Elf to join ALF as a guy with the strength of a demon in his right arm and leg... could be pretty useful for the resistance.

Also... Mask are you making a comic for me about Fayte? or is he gunna have to escape and try to get back to ALF and start showing leadership qualities?
    I'm technically but I refuse to admit it!
    Dawn of Yesterday (Resuming now!)
    Currently Developing the "PASSIVE™" RPG system
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Deth Muncher View Post
    +1 to Fay being awesome, causing nosebleeds and etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    If Fay Graydon is visible to a male target, she deals d6 Nosebleed Damage per turn.
    I'm an Artist!, If you want an Avatar just PM me your specifics - Avatar by Me!

17. - Top - End - #257

Quote Originally Posted by Fay Graydon View Post

Redesigning Lieutenant Ikaeru Blaine of the UNA peacekeepers.
    His methox of leading are unorthadox (as he's not behind a desk, hes on the front lines) and often looked down on by his superiors.
    As you can see an accident re wrote the DNA coding of part of his body making his right arm and leg that of a demon.
    This is a total secret in plot and is used by his superiors to keep him in line as Demon and Devil magic, summoning, etc are like illegal.

Obviously he's gunna cover it up as well.

Also Anyone object to him handling the...errr Zexion's character case?
    Also Raziere... your ALF spy could be part of Ikaeru's unit if you wanted. Would be a good chance to find out if you could get the Elf to join ALF as a guy with the strength of a demon in his right arm and leg... could be pretty useful for the resistance.

Also... Mask are you making a comic for me about Fayte? or is he gunna have to escape and try to get back to ALF and start showing leadership qualities?
    kinda well timed you bring that in now, because the comic I'm making introduces my new character H.A.L.H.(pronounced Hal) standing for human animal living hybrid, a rebellious character not really supporting the ALF, but inherently fighting on there side as rebellion against his creators and tormentors the UNA:

It would make scence for the type of people to create horrific creatures to fight for them to play with demonic magic, and this would also mean Hal being a prototype could be the first success of a chain of failures leading to horrific accidents
    IA Awards
    Spoiler
    Show

Everything Else by Me

18. - Top - End - #258

Quote Originally Posted by licoot View Post
    kinda well timed you bring that in now, because the comic I'm making introduces my new character H.A.L.H.(pronounced Hal) standing for human animal living hybrid, a rebellious character not really supporting the ALF, but inherently fighting on there side as rebellion against his creators and tormentors the UNA:

It would make scence for the type of people to create horrific creatures to fight for them to play with demonic magic, and this would also mean Hal being a prototype could be the first success of a chain of failures leading to horrific accidents
    He looks like another werewolf
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #259
    Titan in the Playground

maybe The Rook can get Ikaeru to join ALF by threatening to reveal the demon accident thing?

and that as positive incentive, if he worked for ALF his job would be to kill the superiors who know this?

oh and here is The Rook right here:

to fully flesh the character out:
    since he is a spy, he has many skills and professions to fit with his disguises, he basically has "jack of all trades" as a superpower.
    he is actually a doppelganger and is partly the reason why he became a spy in the first place, so he could use his shapeshifting powers the best he could for ALF. He therefore has multiple guises none of which are his real one:

ALFA-1 (Avbaroy Liberation Front Agent One): The Rook's guise when he is among ALF appearing as a ninja with purple eyes, he uses this guise rarely.

Candy Bar: The Rook's beggar guise used in back alleys, slums and other lowlife places.

The Rook: A seemingly ordinary UNA soldier, aside from his eyes and face being hidden from view by shades and a white sheet. The guise used among UNA.

Jane Walston: The Rook's guise when among ordinary civilians, appearing as a young woman with plain short brown hair and green eyes in normal civilian clothes.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2010-08-09 at 02:05 PM.

20. - Top - End - #260

He looks like another werewolf
    he's kind of like one that can't change and is a bit less like a wolf, kind of like something created in an experiment to try and mimic the result, he would look less like a wolf and more like a furry guy with a slightly different shaped face and feet/hands, he also doesn't have a tail
    IA Awards
    Spoiler
    Show

Everything Else by Me

21. - Top - End - #261

It's time for the guest appearance that you all of you (as in, one of you) have been clamouring for...

A Date With The Q #8: Rae Artemi
    Spoiler
    Show
    -snip-

P.S: Yeah, I know he could summon Denim. I just thought this may have been funnier.
    You do also know that denim is mainly cotton, therefore I would have a small amount of control over your suit. And I have absolutely no problem with acting in a homosexual way to creep someone out
    I made comics!
    Spoiler
    Show

[/URL]
    Crae is the bestest daddy,
    I make avatars, all you have to do is ask, and I'll do it if I can.
    My Awards
    I've got a Formspring, ask me questions if you want.

22. - Top - End - #262

So, does anyone have an suggestion for how I could introduce my GM Man to the ALF?

23. - Top - End - #263

Quote Originally Posted by Zexion View Post
    So, does anyone have an suggestion for how I could introduce my GM Man to the ALF?
    What is GM Man? Is that name of your character?
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #264
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rae Artemi View Post
    You do also know that denim is mainly cotton, therefore I would have a small amount of control over your suit. And I have absolutely no problem with acting in a homosexual way to creep someone out
    Come over to my place sometime.
    ____

25. - Top - End - #265

What is GM Man? Is that name of your character?
    Yes. I'm calling him Genetically Modified Man, because I don't have a name for him yet he must remain shrouded in MYYYSSSTTTEEERRY!

26. - Top - End - #266

Yes. I'm calling him Genetically Modified Man, because I don't have a name for him yet he must remain shrouded in MYYYSSSTTTEEERRY!
    Well, I would think media would give him atleast a nickname....after all, they must call him somehow when they show his face to public
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #267

Well, I would think media would give him atleast a nickname....after all, they must call him somehow when they show his face to public
    Ah, but they don't. Because they don't actually want the public to see him, and are only telling them about him just in case he escapes.
    (For maximum truth, cross out the "just in case" and replace with "when." )

28. - Top - End - #268

Ah, but they don't. Because they don't actually want the public to see him, and are only telling them about him just in case he escapes.
    (For maximum truth, cross out the "just in case" and replace with "when." )
    Ah, whatever....I'm just going to call him Mr. GeneMo from this point on....
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #269

Well since I haven't fully introduced HALH yet you could have them meet while fighting the UNA, meaning they join together for a common purpose and form an alliance, making him on HALH side and by extension the ALF's side
    IA Awards
    Spoiler
    Show

Everything Else by Me

30. - Top - End - #270

Quote Originally Posted by licoot View Post
    Well since I haven't fully introduced HALH yet you could have them meet while fighting the UNA, meaning they join together for a common purpose and form an alliance, making him on HALH side and by extension the ALF's side
    Mmm... yes. That is perfect. Maybe HALH could be curious about why there is a certain house that is absolutely covered with Special Tactics and Public Order Peacekeepers, and find... the guy.