New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Halfling in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Default Re: [Pathfinder] Character Sheets

I just wanted to let you know that these are the best character sheets I have yet seen, in both functionality and looks. Thank you for investing the time and effort to make them.

I will definitely be using these for all of my future games.

I did notice that although you switched Dex and Con on the Pathfinder sheets, you did not do so on the 3.5 sheets.
    Last edited by KicktheCAN; 2011-10-24 at 02:41 AM.

2. - Top - End - #122
    Dwarf in the Playground

The brave and foolhardy may wish to check out this *draft* of a Fighter sheet:

Fighter (draft).pdf

Be aware that though this is a work in progress, not a finished sheet. I welcome feedback, but don't judge it too harshly for being incomplete. And if I haven't included your favourite feat it's probably because I'd need 19 pages to get all of them in.

Quote Originally Posted by KicktheCAN View Post
    I did notice that although you switched Dex and Con on the Pathfinder sheets, you did not do so on the 3.5 sheets.
    Yeah, I'm not really doing much with the 3.5 sheets nowadays. My gaming group has moved completely onto Pathfinder and never looked back. I got the 3.5 version pretty damn complete before leaving it though, so it's not like I left the job half done.

As I've said before, the sheets are free to anybody to modify and republish if they wish (provided you respect the terms of the license: basically don't plagiarise). So if there's an active enough 3.5 community that feels these sheets need more love than they're getting from me, then anyone could take on the job - it's all here on Google Code.
    Last edited by sadie; 2011-10-30 at 04:21 PM.
    Out of paper on drive D:

Character Sheets for D&D 3.5 and Pathfinder | Download them both from Dyslexic Studeos

3. - Top - End - #123
    Dwarf in the Playground

Note that the character sheets website will be unavailable on Wednesday {{scrubbed}}
    Last edited by LibraryOgre; 2012-01-16 at 03:58 PM.
    Out of paper on drive D:

Character Sheets for D&D 3.5 and Pathfinder | Download them both from Dyslexic Studeos