New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242540 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #421
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: [Rail] Academy City OOC I : Biribiri.

I think it's a really powerful ability. And if I didn't know and trust you from other RP's, and know that you can handle the ability in a balanced and mature fashion, I'd be more against it. Disintegration is powerful, and I agree making it more aligned with the changes in states of matter (Which one was forgotten: Plasma-and we really don't need anyone who can throw it around like it's nothing) makes things hairy. So, as it stands, the power seems fine as is to me. And I trust you with it in IC.
    My Current Works

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Also I'm pretty sure you're GLaDoS now.

2. - Top - End - #422
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Anyr View Post
    These are good points, but on reflection they might end up creating more problems than they solve. The first one which springs to mind is ironically a question of physics: Admittedly my knowledge on this subject is very limited, but I was under the impression that the transition between material states usually required a comparable infusion of energy. For instance, steel only becomes a liquid when heated to high temperatures. Likewise, once the additional energy is gone the material quickly reverts to its natural state. So (if that's the case), the altered Dissolution suddenly ceases to make very much sense; Unless it too works by superheating its targets, the new version breaks even more physical laws than the old one! Creating steel which is liquid at room temperature is quite an achievement, even if it reverts to a solid puddle afterwards.
    Technically, the altered dissolution would alter just one law of nature - how much energy it takes for matter to move from one state to another. Yes, it has potential for some bizarre effects such as room temperature liquid steel, or liquid wood, or gaseous, but its more consistent with physics than the previous version.

Also, room temperature plasma wouldn't be all that dangerous, unless you actually inhaled it. In any case, plasma is caused by coherence breaking down on an atomic level - dissolving molecular cohesion would not allow a person to create it.

The main problem, though, seems to be one of game balance. Dissolution is already a powerful ability with broad focus; Do we really want to boost its potency even more? Just off the top of my head I can think of at least half a dozen useful/deadly applications that this new version has over the old one. The added drawbacks definitely don't outweigh the benefits here.

That said, I'm perfectly happy to make the change if it's still desired; If the community doesn't mind the power boost then igniting petroleum smokescreens and drowning people in floors would certainly be fun...
    Destruction of people and property is a really limited use for an ability. Harada Rin, one our resident level 5, can evaporate steel. Sakurako can cut through buildings. Thing is, when you take into account that these characters are school students, how often do you think they get to use these awesome destructive abilities?

Your character can already evaporate someone he touches, or blow the floor from under them - if you come up with a hundred other ways to kill people with the new power, it doesn't really matter, your character was already capable of causing their ugly demise. However, the new power would expand amount of non-lethal, non-combat applications, that are more likely to come up in his everyday life. Think of the mundane utility - that's what I'm trying to say here.

The power can be balanced by altering its other qualities - how far it can reach, how long it takes for different material to melt, how much matter it can affect, and how quickly its effect ends.

(Also, you don't need his powers to create a petroleum smokescreen - petroleum tends to evaporate fairly quickly on its own. Sinking people through the floor wouldn't be given either - density and viscosity of, say, molten rock are high enough that a person can just walk on top of it. Untill he evaporates it, at least.)
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

3. - Top - End - #423
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Innis Cabal View Post
    I think it's a really powerful ability. And if I didn't know and trust you from other RP's, and know that you can handle the ability in a balanced and mature fashion, I'd be more against it. Disintegration is powerful, and I agree making it more aligned with the changes in states of matter (Which one was forgotten: Plasma-and we really don't need anyone who can throw it around like it's nothing) makes things hairy. So, as it stands, the power seems fine as is to me. And I trust you with it in IC.
    Thanks Innis; that means a lot to me. If you ever come to think that Dissolution is hurting the story, don't hesitate to say. Disintegration powers or not, there's plenty of ways to drop a bridge on overly disruptive Espers in this world...

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Technically, the altered dissolution would alter just one law of nature - how much energy it takes for matter to move from one state to another. Yes, it has potential for some bizarre effects such as room temperature liquid steel, or liquid wood, or gaseous, but its more consistent with physics than the previous version.
    It's not so much the fact that the effects are bizarre, but more the complete unfamiliarity which they possess. Turning something to dust is simple; We're all familiar with the idea, and can usually tell just what will happen in any particular incident involving such an event. In the other version, however, that's far from the case. What exactly are the properties of liquid wood? How would gaseous stone interact with its environment? What methods can we possibly use to decide besides blind guesswork?

Consistency with physics is usually desirable, but the reason it's desirable is because it provides us with a pre-established framework. If the subject matter is so uncharted that we have to build the framework ourselves anyway, it might be better just to settle for a simple fiction.

Destruction of people and property is a really limited use for an ability. Harada Rin, one our resident level 5, can evaporate steel. Sakurako can cut through buildings. Thing is, when you take into account that these characters are school students, how often do you think they get to use these awesome destructive abilities?
    Surprisingly enough we appear to be on the same wavelength as far as these facts go, even though we draw different conclusions from it. You're quite correct when you say the power's focus is narrow; In fact that was the only reason that I decided to submit it at all. At first I thought Dissolution was too potent an ability to even consider for a character, before I thought the same thing you did: How often will such a power really be used outside of combat? Even now there are still a few concerns, but it was that lack of noncombat utility that made it palatable.

Your character can already evaporate someone he touches...
    No he can't. For living flesh he has to directly touch the exact piece he wishes to destroy. While that still makes lethal blows easy, it's not quite instant annihilation.

...or blow the floor from under them...
    Not unless they're above ground level. Since turning something to dust doesn't reduce mass, trying that trick on the ground won't do much more than cause a slight upset in footing; There wouldn't be a hole, and the dust would still be just as tightly packed as before.

...if you come up with a hundred other ways to kill people with the new power, it doesn't really matter, your character was already capable of causing their ugly demise. However, the new power would expand amount of non-lethal, non-combat applications, that are more likely to come up in his everyday life. Think of the mundane utility - that's what I'm trying to say here.
    That's exactly what worries me. Aside from the fact that its direct lethality definitely would increase with this change, the multitude of new uses has the potential to push its balance over the edge.

Again, I'm quite willing to make the change, just so long as people understand the full implications of it. I have no desire to play a character who makes the game less fun for others, and powering one up too much is an all too common way of doing that. Another way is by tying up a group with endless debate about rules which are too vague or complex, which is also a risk here.

The power can be balanced by altering its other qualities - how far it can reach, how long it takes for different material to melt, how much matter it can affect, and how quickly its effect ends.
    This is true, although it seems like a lot of bookkeeping and revision for such a change. Added to all the adjudication needed for specific cases of physics-bending, and the question once again arises as to whether this is all worth the trouble.

4. - Top - End - #424
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Da Mongoose View Post
    Macarius Amann

Spoiler
    Show
    Name: Macarius Amann
    Aliases: --
    Level: (3 or 4?)
    Groups: (None that I know of yet!)

Description:

Appearance: Macarius is a boy of average height for his age, though appears rather toned. He can often be found with a variety of bruises and scrapes, suggesting a less than peaceful nature. Untrusting hazel eyes glare out from beneath a mop of unruly ginger hair, which he occasionally pulls back in some semblance of a ponytail when it gets long enough. He might be a decent looking kid, if not for the rather unflattering scowl he tends to wear at all times.

His clothing is usually fairly plain, though definitely western in style; a mix of cargo pants, boots, and hoodies most often.

Personality: Macarius is blunt, abrupt, and generally rather surly. It seems at times that he purposefully tries to make himself unpleasant to be around should anyone try to stick around. While on his own he is fairly calm, quiet, and fairly mellow, an attitude seems to manifest itself the minute someone attempts to interact with him.
    This mindset however does make him an easy target for those who like to poke fun at others, as he tends to be easily provoked. It doesn’t take much to bring Macarius to violence either as a means of deterring further teasing, nor does he need much encouragement for a fight.

Abilities

Esper Ability: Tidal Wave

Macarius can, through the force of his AIM field control water in a similar manner as the Earth’s Moon. The power takes it one step further, by being able to manipulate waters viscosity, density and shape. This power is a willed ability, only functioning when Macarius wishes to utilize the power. The power requires an external source of water to manipulate most times, though Macarius can manipulate the water in his muscles* with a great deal of effort and energy. Larger sources of water, steam or ice require more energy from Macarius.

Examples:

Water walking- Macarius can alter the tension of the water so that he (and potentially others near him) can walk across a body of water as though it were a solid surface.
    Rain avoidance– Almost unconsciously, Macarius prevents rainfall from coming down directly on himself.
    Water shaping- Macarius can make shapes out of the water present, such as tendrils to shoot at people, or with more energy, a wall for defense.
    Water Sword- Macarius’s favoured shaping, he forces the water into the shape of a simple broad sword, using it as though it were a real cutting blade.
    *Muscle augmentation- Macarius can make his muscles denser, allowing him to hit harder. A punch he throws would be hard enough to be both noticeable and unusual for a boy of his age and stature, but not supernatural.

Physical Traits:
    Street Fighting
    Strong

Mental Traits:
    Quick Temper

Notable Equipment:
    A swiss-army knife
    Bottles of water

Interesting concept! Some questions:

1) Can Macarius control water inside people's bodies? If so, to what extent?

2) Can Macarius convert water into ice?

3) Can Macarius control ice, either ice that he made or pre existing ice?

4) Can Macarius purify water?

It's not so much the fact that the effects are bizarre, but more the complete unfamiliarity which they possess. Turning something to dust is simple; We're all familiar with the idea, and can usually tell just what will happen in any particular incident involving such an event. In the other version, however, that's far from the case. What exactly are the properties of liquid wood? How would gaseous stone interact with its environment? What methods can we possibly use to decide besides blind guesswork?
    You do raise a point on the convenience factor, actually...how does liquid wood work? Gaseous iron? And so forth.

To avoid both book keeping headaches and weird science, what if you made your character's power instead be, "convert matter into an inert, innocuous substance" that has the appearance of dust? Unless true disintegration is what you're actually going for.

5. - Top - End - #425
    Ettin in the Playground

Lets put it this way: Sakurako, another level 4 ESPer, can theoretically slice a steel wall in half with a pane of glass from nearly three times (275 feet if I recall right) as far as your character can do anything with his power. She has enough precision to strip someone's clothes. In addition, she has the completely mundane use of moving around with her teleportation.

Of course, you could say your character is level 3 instead of 4 etc., but I still think that if you're going to have an unique trick, it should be useful for more than vast property damage (or that the power has potential for something else, at least). If you're positive you can't work with molecular cohesion, you can think some other direction to take the ability towards.

For example, 13 brought up the idea of separating molecules to component atoms. That might be a bit more in line with the original ability. When used against, say, water, he'd turn it into a cloud of pure oxygen and hydrogen - alternatively, he could cut through a diamond, or reduce it to powdered coal. Similarly with metal objects - he could cut them, or reduce them into pieces of scrap. How would that sound.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

6. - Top - End - #426
    Titan in the Playground

Again, I'm quite willing to make the change, just so long as people understand the full implications of it. I have no desire to play a character who makes the game less fun for others, and powering one up too much is an all too common way of doing that. Another way is by tying up a group with endless debate about rules which are too vague or complex, which is also a risk here.
    This makes me laugh, because it's almost exactly the argument I was making about Rin in some chats earlier.
    Eventually I gave her some little side abilities, but I never wanted to give her something huge extra besides "make tons of light, go!"

I personally understand exactly where you're coming from with your line of thinking- and yeah, changing the states of things could be a bit ridiculous in comparison to your original idea.

Lastly, I want to put this thought out there- a character is more than their ability. Just because they can't use it in day to day life doesn't mean they don't have a day to day life. Just because their powers are combat centric or single focused doesn't mean they or the game have to be the same. Our source material showed us that pretty thoroughly with the title character, after all!

I don't really know Anyr, but he seems like a guy who knows what he's getting into with his suggestion. If he wants to go with just changing things to dust, it sounds fine to me. Simpler to keep track of, too.

7. - Top - End - #427
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by 13_CBS View Post
    To avoid both book keeping headaches and weird science, what if you made your character's power instead be, "convert matter into an inert, innocuous substance" that has the appearance of dust? Unless true disintegration is what you're actually going for.
    Certainly, that would be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Lets put it this way: Sakurako, another level 4 ESPer, can theoretically slice a steel wall in half with a pane of glass from nearly three times (275 feet if I recall right) as far as your character can do anything with his power.
    The range can be easily extended if you feel that it's too low. Aside from that, her version seems strictly inferior to his.

She has enough precision to strip someone's clothes.
    So does he. And unlike hers, his version works at range and has a higher 'rate of fire', giving it far greater perversion potential.

...Not that he's ever even considered such a heinous act, of course...

In addition, she has the completely mundane use of moving around with her teleportation.
    Which is fine, since her destructive power is less than his. It makes sense that she should have abilities like this to compensate for that fact.

Of course, you could say your character is level 3 instead of 4 etc., but I still think that if you're going to have an unique trick, it should be useful for more than vast property damage (or that the power has potential for something else, at least). If you're positive you can't work with molecular cohesion, you can think some other direction to take the ability towards.

For example, 13 brought up the idea of separating molecules to component atoms. That might be a bit more in line with the original ability. When used against, say, water, he'd turn it into a cloud of pure oxygen and hydrogen - alternatively, he could cut through a diamond, or reduce it to powdered coal. Similarly with metal objects - he could cut them, or reduce them into pieces of scrap. How would that sound.
    Vael has already summed up my thoughts on this: 'A character is more than their ability'. Being a high level Esper may play a large part in his life, but even if all that power were to disappear tomorrow he'd still remain. Plenty of characters in this game don't have any powers at all, yet they seem to manage just fine without them. Sorry, but I just don't think he needs any more abilities.

8. - Top - End - #428
    Barbarian in the Playground

Another idea, that I just got from reading what you guys were saying about it, he could just destroy the bonds that hold things together. That would make anything turn to dust, really. Break every bond holding a steel wall together, and the wall turns into minute particles.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

9. - Top - End - #429
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post
    Another idea, that I just got from reading what you guys were saying about it, he could just destroy the bonds that hold things together. That would make anything turn to dust, really. Break every bond holding a steel wall together, and the wall turns into minute particles.
    That's what he already does.

10. - Top - End - #430
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post
    Not necessarily; that would only apply to solids. Breaking apart the bonds in, say, water, will just get you lots of water vapor (that may reform immediately into the same body of water), while breaking apart gases will do almost nothing.

@ Anyr: So what power have you decided on going with?

11. - Top - End - #431

That's what he already does.
    ...Oh. Now look who feels dumb?

12. - Top - End - #432
    Bugbear in the Playground

I keep debating about giving Hisagi control over metal at level 5.

Like say, he can attract metal bars and throw them at people.

Because compared to some of the other powers at Level 5, I look at Hisagi and think "Weeeaaak."
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

13. - Top - End - #433
    Ettin in the Playground

@ Anyr: So what power have you decided on going with?
    Your suggestion seemed by far the easiest modification. It's practically identical with the original in effect anyway, as well as fixing the issue of liquids and suchlike. If there are any other suggestions or complaints anyone would like to make, now's the time to speak up.

14. - Top - End - #434
    Titan in the Playground

If there are any other suggestions or complaints anyone would like to make, now's the time to speak up.
    You know, if you character has fine, detailed control over his power, there is so much nifty little stuff you could do with it.

Sculpting, carving, engraving...
    Grating cheese. Peeling fruits and vegetables

(You think Slap Chop is good? Disintegrate is better! )
    Last edited by AmberVael; 2010-08-23 at 07:56 PM.

15. - Top - End - #435

Quote Originally Posted by Vael View Post
    You know, if you character has fine, detailed control over his power, there is so much nifty little stuff you could do with it.

Ah, but does disintegrate have a rap song and a spokesperson who thinks everyone loves his nuts?

16. - Top - End - #436
    Pixie in the Playground

Thank you Frozen_Feet for your idea. I shall use it to TAKE OVER THE WORLD AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
    Because it is awesome.
    Spoiler
    Show

Nekutar made by Terry576.

17. - Top - End - #437
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Arkturus View Post
    Thank you Frozen_Feet for your idea. I shall use it to TAKE OVER THE WORLD AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
    Bah.

World Domination is over-rated mate. If it was that good, then the Australian Game Minister would've tried it by now.

And we'd be watching Canada much more closely...
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

18. - Top - End - #438
    Troll in the Playground

I thought his power turned everything into the same, inert, useless material?

Does anyone else have anything to say on the topic of Mongoose's character?
    Last edited by 13_CBS; 2010-08-23 at 09:02 PM.

19. - Top - End - #439
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Terry576 View Post
    Bah.

World Domination is over-rated mate. If it was that good, then the Australian Game Minister would've tried it by now.

Ha...haha...MUAHAHA!!!
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan
    BleachITP Reborn Characters

Full Metal Madness(ITP) All images by Terry576

GB week Alilah avvie by Keveak!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

20. - Top - End - #440
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Terry576 View Post
    Bah.

-Hides Moose Cannon-

I have no idea what you are talking about, Terry. <.<

A webcomic by Sahaar and I, Shadow of Fire. Read it!

Giant in the Playground Worldbuilding Project.

Avatar by James Cameron. Or Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko. Oh wait, I mean Tom Siddell.

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Klose_the_Sith View Post
    Thanks. I just happen to be a hug Grammar Nazi at times. Sorry if it bothers you at all.
    Regardless of whether that was intentional or not, I think I love you.

Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #441
    Ettin in the Playground

I thought his power turned everything into the same, inert, useless material?
    It does, but what does that matter? Potatoes, sculptures and carvings are prepared by removing their useless exteriors. Since nobody cares what happens to the refuse, a power like this is perfect for the job.
    Last edited by Anyr; 2010-08-23 at 09:13 PM.

22. - Top - End - #442
    Troll in the Playground

It does, but what does that matter? Potatoes, sculptures and carvings are prepared by removing their useless exteriors. Since nobody cares what happens to the refuse, a power like this is perfect for the job.
    Fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    Sakurako, Restaurant
    "And so adorable too!"
    Harada Rin
    HUG SQUEEZE.
    13 CBS approves of Rin x Sakurako.

Last edited by 13_CBS; 2010-08-23 at 10:39 PM.

23. - Top - End - #443
    Ettin in the Playground

"BAKA! She may be the same year as me, but she acts like a first year! A sempai never abuses the bond of trust!...Though I do wonder at what kind of panties a Level 5 ojou-sama wears. They have to be better then mine...
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

24. - Top - End - #444
    Pixie in the Playground

Here's one. Working on his sister.

Spoiler
    Show
    Name: Seiko (Truth/Force) Intoku (Concealment)
    Aliases: Shadow Siblings (with his sister Mitsu)
    Level: 3
    Groups: Onizuka Middle School, Judgment

Description

Appearance:
    Seiko has short blue hair, grey eyes, and glasses. He is a smart-casual kind of dresser. Seiko’s wardrobe consists of button-down shirts, slacks, ties, vests, and casual clothing (jeans and t-shirts). He wears his uniform normally at school. Since he is part of Judgment, Seiko wears the standard Judgment Armband.

Personality:
    Seiko is a pleasant person on the surface. Well-mannered, a smile for all, optimistic, and understanding person. On the inside, he is full of doubt and pessimism. He often doubts his work of putting others to “justice”. States that he has “given up on humanity”.

Abilities

Esper Ability: Optic Refraction
    Seiko’s ability is the power of bending light. He can create illusions, become invisible, or block out light completely. Most often used deceitfully.

Additional Uses:
    If he really wanted to, Seiko could focus ultraviolet rays (and others too) on someone to give them skin cancer. However, it requires that the target doesn’t move too much and takes a lot of focus.

Physical Traits:
    Smile for all – he’s rarely seen in public looking sad or angry.
    Good looking – the girls love him.
    Athleticism – average strength but has lots of stamina.

Mental Traits:
    Good grades – He’s smart.
    Tactical – Never engages head-on. Exploits weaknesses and uses surroundings.
    Enigmatic – Hard to tell what’s going on in his head.

Notable Equipment:
    Cell phone – basic everyday item for a teenager.
    Flashlight/laser pointer pen – can be used with his powers as an additional light source.
    Glasses – can be used as a medium to magnify his powers.

Character song: http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/har...naihanashi.htm

Will write his back story after I make his sister.
    Because it is awesome.
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #445
    Pixie in the Playground

Fair enough.

Ladies and gentlemen...... We have a shipping.
    Because it is awesome.
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #446
    Firbolg in the Playground

Still not the first crack pair of the RP.

13 can attest to Rose x Mystery Lady.

Yes there is a reason...

No I won't tell you.

@Arkturus, That's a second pair of powered siblings at Onizuka. Perhaps you could do something to make it more unique? Or find someone else to play the sister? Often having paired characters played by two different people can be a rewarding experience (I have done it once or twice.)
    Last edited by Shades of Gray; 2010-08-23 at 11:04 PM.

27. - Top - End - #447
    Pixie in the Playground

It's the first shipping in FFRail I've heard of anyway.

No, I'm not going to do much anything about the RinxSakurako shipping since it will be reminiscent of writing fanfics. And I got other work to do.
    Because it is awesome.
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #448
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    "Though I do wonder at what kind of panties a Level 5 ojou-sama wears. They have to be better then mine...

Spoiler
    Show

Guess who's supposed to be who.

Quote Originally Posted by Shades of Gray View Post
    Still not the first crack pair of the RP.

13 can attest to Rose x Mystery Lady.

Yes there is a reason...

No I won't tell you.
    Rose x Mystery Lady may be first, but Rin x Sakurako will be more popular and moe. I'll make sure of it.

(I'm afraid that i must get to the new character tomorrow, however.)

29. - Top - End - #449
    Ettin in the Playground

Guess who's supposed to be who.

"...I'm obviously the one sitting in the inter-tube...stop looking at me like that." *teleports*
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

30. - Top - End - #450
    Titan in the Playground

Hey guys. I don't have the time to do a thorough examination of this at the moment since I'm resettling into college, although I do have time to play if I get the chance. Which leads to my question. The way I understand it, these kids have powers, correct? Now, are they born with these powers or do they just pop up without warning like puberty and zits? Because I was wondering if I could create a young fresh middle schooler who just suddenly discovered his power and was suddenly transfered to wherever super power kids go to.

Anyways, that's what I'm trying to find out if I could do that, given what little understanding I have of this. Is that alright with everyone?
    Last edited by Silverraptor; 2010-08-23 at 11:44 PM.
    My own webcomic. Idiosyncrasy.
    Paladin Academy: Chapter 2 Part 28