New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: [RailgunITP] OOC I : Biribiri.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Been playing BlazBlue, have we?
    Every day. But their explaination is actually fairly scientific ignoring you know...how things really work. And it's a good name. I could have called it Causality Interference.
    My Current Works

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Also I'm pretty sure you're GLaDoS now.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Maximum Zersk View Post
    But Animal Empathy is basically mind control, but with animals, right?
    Of course. However, using psychic powers to create something complicated as, say, an apple or a robot I might question.

(Callos, Kasanip, and Innis may disagree with me, though. >.> You should listen to what they say before you read my ramblings.)

3. - Top - End - #33
    Titan in the Playground

So if that's the power which makes things go well for you, would a power that makes thing go badly for your opponent be called Calamity Trigger?

What about the power to negate the effects of charge between two objects?
    Last edited by Prime32; 2010-08-12 at 04:03 PM.

4. - Top - End - #34

Mind Control really isn't something grounded in physics. I don't really know if it's something that a Psychic could do, but controling animals is more complicated then controling humans. They may be a baser creature in the realm of complex and abstract thought (in most regards. Dolphin's can preform abstract thought we've found).

Behavioral control is another issue altogether. We do that every day. People's body language, tone and inflection in their voice and mood effect everyone near by. If you were going to go off something like that, it's a little more plausable.
    Last edited by Innis Cabal; 2010-08-12 at 04:06 PM.
    My Current Works

5. - Top - End - #35
    Ettin in the Playground

I'll probably participate with one character. His ability will be Blood Control, or "analysis and control over molecular bonds of organic compounds", if I really, really have to explain it in scientific terms.

I think I'll have him start as level 1, and work his way upwards during the plot. Here are powers for each level I'd imagine him to have. Up to level 4, they're supposed to nly have range of Self and Touch:

Level 1:
    Spoiler
    Show
    • Stop or increase bleeding
    • Improve blood circulation, easing headaches and muscle pain.
    • ...also, cause someone to blush involuntarily.

Level 2:
    Spoiler
    Show
    • Limited control over skin and eye color - that is, he can decide how pale or blushy he looks, or have creepy red eyes.
    • Prevent oxygen from binding with hemoglobin, making himself / someone else feel nauseous, possibly causing fainting.
    • Control blood sugar and adrenaline levels, effectively boosting someone's strenght or robbing someone of energy. Also useful for treating diabetes or allergic shocks!

Level 3:
    Spoiler
    Show
    • Cause thrombosis, causing muscle failure and potentially death.
    • Speed up or slow down creation of anitbodies within a body (cure poison and disease, in other words)
    • Force blood cells to replicate, replenishing lost blood supplies.

Level 4:
    Spoiler
    Show
    • Identify someone by blood
    • Track people by stench of their blood
    • Permanently alter composure of someone's blood., potentially curing or causing effects similar to AIDS or hemophilia, or changing a person's blood type.
    • Alter full hormonal components of human body, affecting emotions, muscle growth, recovery from injuries and so forth.

Level 5:
    Spoiler
    Show
    • Use all aforementioned abilities from range, without physically touching a person.
    • Use pressurized blood as a viable weapon.

He's likely to be exteremely delinquent, and more than a little bit likely to weird out everyone else on routine basis. As such, I have no idea what place or group he should belong to. XD Suggestions as to what kind of part he might play are welcome.

Potential theme songs: Bleed Well and Meaning of Life.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

6. - Top - End - #36

So if that's the power which makes things go well for you, would a power that makes thing go badly for your opponent be called Calamity Trigger?
    No, because that'd mean that the user was either a Cauldron or the whole world is stuck in a time loop it can't get out of except for a vampire.
    My Current Works

7. - Top - End - #37
    Ogre in the Playground

What do you mean by behavior control, Innis? Like, getting the people around you to do stuff for you?

A webcomic by Sahaar and I, Shadow of Fire. Read it!

Giant in the Playground Worldbuilding Project.

Avatar by James Cameron. Or Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko. Oh wait, I mean Tom Siddell.

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Klose_the_Sith View Post
    Thanks. I just happen to be a hug Grammar Nazi at times. Sorry if it bothers you at all.
    Regardless of whether that was intentional or not, I think I love you.

Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #38
    Ettin in the Playground

But Animal Empathy is basically mind control, but with animals, right? I could keep it defined to one species. That might work.
    Yeah that's fine. There's a telepath in canon too, except sh'es Level 5 (because of what she can do) and your brain is her rubrik's cube.

Prime: :P I'm not an expert on Astrophysics, but I'm not sure Dark Matter is literally dark.
    I find this funny because the guy's ability is called Dark Matter not because that's what he makes, but because what he does create isn't understood by science yet...and he might have named it himself to make it sound cooler. xD

@Innis: And yup..powers seem mostly scientific...until you get into gemstones, but they are freaks of nature in other ways.

I'll have an example character up here soon.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

9. - Top - End - #39
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    As such, I have no idea what place or group he should belong to. XD Suggestions as to what kind of part he might play are welcome.
    Delinquent, eh?

He would probably fit best either as a relatively rough fellow in Onizuka Middle School (the more prestigious Azabu might be less willing to take someone like him in >.>) or as one of many delinquent folks in Skill Out.

What do you mean by that?
    Last edited by 13_CBS; 2010-08-12 at 04:13 PM.

10. - Top - End - #40

What do you mean by behavior control, Innis? Like, getting the people around you to do stuff for you?
    It's real life "Mind Control". There's a standard of emotional frame works the human mind (and even animals) operate in. If that changes, their mood and temprement shift. It's the reason why if you sit in a room with people who are all furious (like the DMV) your more likely to not be as level headed as you could be. Colors, tempatures and ambiance also have a good part in it. Red for example causes agression. It's why hospital rooms are generally a soft blue tint or color.
    My Current Works

11. - Top - End - #41
    Ogre in the Playground

Ah, hm. Well, I'll see what I can do. Right now, I have an idea for a pair of twins. One being an Animal Empath, the other being a Technopath (specifically, she can turn an electron on or off to the extent where she's able to reprogram an electronic.)

Avatar by James Cameron. Or Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko. Oh wait, I mean Tom Siddell.

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks. I just happen to be a hug Grammar Nazi at times. Sorry if it bothers you at all.

Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #42
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by 13_CBS View Post
    What do you mean by that?
    It means letting objects pass through each other. Or making things explode.

Quote Originally Posted by Innis Cabal View Post
    No, because that'd mean that the user was either a Cauldron or the whole world is stuck in a time loop it can't get out of except for a vampire.
    BlazBlueITP next. Or NasuverseITP.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Mah TVTropes theory
    Blaz Blue is set in the Nasuverse

Specifically, between the main continuity and the events of Angel Notes. At some point prior to the events of that story, something "killed" the planet, covering it in a toxic substance called "Gin" or "Grain", though humans eventually developed a tolerance for it. In the meantime they created the A-Rays, creatures genetically engineered from human and animal DNA which could absorb Gin to power special abilities.

The Black Beast seems to fit the "planet killer" bill, with Gin being basically the same thing as seithr, and the Kaka clan are oh so obviously the first A-Rays. Bang might even be an early example of the freakishly powerful Ether Liners.

Rachel is most likely the descendant of Arcueid Brunestud and Tohno Shiki - she can remember the previous timelines due to her inheriting the Pure Eyes of the Nanaya clan, which allow the owner to see things which normally cannot be seen. This is supported by the power of Observers being referred to as "The Eye".

"The Boundary" is the same thing as the "Akasha", "Root" or "Origin" desired by all magi. Both the Azure Grimoire and the Holy Grail are described as "devices to reach Origin", use homunculi with white-blonde hair and red eyes as mediums, and can produce monsters made of darkness under the wrong circumstances. In addition, "The Third Magic" used by the Holy Grail has the power to keep souls in the world after they should have passed on, which seems to describe Terumi. Arakune's transformation is the result of him following imperfect rituals left by the Makiri family. Somehow, Litchi gained access to The Second Magic used by Zelretch (with similar effects to those of the Kaleidostick's Prism Trance).

The Sankishin go as follows:
    • Tsukoyomi: Named after a moon god, this contains the remaining power of Crimson Moon Brunestud (aka Type-Moon), hence why it is held by a vampire.
    • Susanoo: The White Beast of Gaia, Primate Murder, attempted to stop the Black Beast but was killed. Its remains were reshaped into a suit of armour, and its wearer inherited its task of protecting Gaia as a being similar to a Counter Guardian.
    • Amaterasu: Gaia itself, or posibly a "Type-Sol" (who is presumably killed before the events of Angel Notes).

Saya is likely a descendant of Sakura or Sion (see WMG further up the page). Given the resemblance of her Boundary-granted abilities to Kaleidoscope, Litchi might be descended from the Tohsakas (who were known to study Chinese martial arts).

The principles behind Touko Aozaki's "Mystic Eye killer" glasses were used to create the Izayoi, and Relius Clover may very well have studied her doll-making techniques.
    Last edited by Prime32; 2010-08-12 at 04:38 PM.

13. - Top - End - #43
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by 13_CBS View Post
    An FYI on Psychic Powers:

Most Psychic Powers in canon material tend to lean more towards relatively simple physics tricks used in creative ways..
    While you are techinically right, you are also being very deceptive. ESPers, using Mikoto and Accelator as examples, assume control over some of the basic natural laws, upon which majority of all scientific phenomena are based.

Mikoto has control over electromagnestim. She could potentially recreate any electrical phenomena. The railgun she gets her name from is one of the simplest things that power can achieve.

Acceletor, who's power would be better summarized as control over kinetic energy, could potentially create any mechanic phenomena, and with clever usage, probably every observable phenomena in existence.

I did a spit-take when I read abilities of these level 5 psykers. It's good they have limits, otherwise they'd be more broken than Aizen and Majin Buu combined.

Prime: :P I'm not an expert on Astrophysics, but I'm not sure Dark Matter is literally dark.
    Dark matter is indeed dark - if it reflected any sort of normal radiation, it wouldn't be dark and we'd be able to notice it. However, "dark" in this case refers to our complete inability to directly observe such matter, not the normal "dark color" sense.

14. - Top - End - #44

BlazBlueITP next
    I've been discussing this with 13 for a while now.
    My Current Works

15. - Top - End - #45
    Troll in the Playground

While you are techinically right, you are also being very deceptive. ESPers, using Mikoto and Accelator as examples, assume control over some of the basic natural laws, upon which majority of all scientific phenomena are based.
    Ah, that's what I meant to say, but I couldn't put them into words properly Most psychics seem to have powers that lean more towards being basic natural laws.

Mikoto has control over electromagnestim. She could potentially recreate any electrical phenomena. The railgun she gets her name from is one of the simplest things that power can achieve.
    Yep.

Acceletor, who's power would be better summarized as control over kinetic energy, could potentially create any mechanic phenomena, and with clever usage, probably every observable phenomena in existence.
    Pretty much.

Regardless, I do like your character's powerset; it's interesting and not something yet seen in canon material.

It means letting objects pass through each other.
    Spoiler
    Show

Alright. What will your character do with said power? Will he walk through solid objects like the pictured X Men character? Something else?
    Last edited by 13_CBS; 2010-08-12 at 05:00 PM.

16. - Top - End - #46
    Ettin in the Playground

What you seem to be going after is intangibility. Taken scientifically, your described ability would just break everything into energy.

Some things you should think about:

• Your character will still presumably be affected by gravity, otherwise he'd disappear into nothingness everytime he uses the power. Some part of him must always remain solid, otherwise he'll sink through the earth.
    • Does entropy affect the character while intangible, and if so, how? In easier terms, does he age, or need to eat, sleep or breathe while intangible? Do his senses work normally?
    • How selective the power is? Can he turn tangible within solid objects? What happens if he does?
    Last edited by Frozen_Feet; 2010-08-12 at 04:45 PM.

17. - Top - End - #47
    Bugbear in the Playground

Hmm... I kind of want to join this, but I know nothing about Railgun whatsoever.

Can I get a quick summary of what it's like before I try to design a character?
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

18. - Top - End - #48
    Titan in the Playground

What you seem to be going after is intangibility. Taken scientifically, your described ability would just break everything into energy.

Some things you should think about:

• Your character will still presumably be affected by gravity, otherwise he'd disappear into nothingness everytime he uses the power. Some part of him must always remain solid, otherwise he'll sink through the earth.
    • Does entropy affect the character while intangible, and if so, how? In easier terms, does he age, or need to eat, sleep or breathe while intangible? Do his senses work normally?
    • How selective the power is? Can he turn tangible within solid objects? What happens if he does?
    Those problems are why I said "between two objects". If he wanted to walk through a wall, he would negate the repulsive force between his body and the wall, but not his body and the ground.

19. - Top - End - #49
    Ettin in the Playground

Here's an example of the character creation process. First you fill out something like what I'm going to have below (who I do intend on playing, so don't forget to comment). You fix all any kinks or issues with it, then you go to the Wiki. Click the 'Character' page on the side bar. There, you'll see a box to create a new character, just have to put in their name. Proceed to do so in the naming format for their ethnicity (last name first name for Japanese for instance, or first name last name if they aren't japanese). Hit 'Add New Character' and it'll come up with a box with a template that'll ask for similar information to what I have below. Just fill out the information (leave it blank if you don't have anything for there) then just hit save. Formatting buttons (like bold and stuff) are above that window, just like at Giants. Your character will be automatically added to the character's page and that'll be that. That's pretty much the entire process so there's no excuse not to add your character to the wiki now, I've simplified it as much as I can (with lot's of Prime's help ((and thanks for the help with the top toolbar, how do I edit that to add new OOC/IC threads to it though?)) )
    Name: Kasusa Sakurako
    Aliases: None
    Level: 4
    Groups: Judgement

Description:

Appearance: Sakurako is a petite girl with red hair that she's dyed to a deeper crimson color out of vanity, which she wears down to just past her shoulders but tied back in a long pony-tail held in place by twin green orbs. She has an open and friendly face, making it easy to tell what she's thinking about most of the time, and generally complies with Tokiwaida's dress code about wearing the school uniform even on days off. Thus she's usually seen in the sweater-vest/dress shirt/skirt combo.

There are however a couple odd additions to her school uniform though. The first is a pair of bloomers underneath her skirt because teleporting one's self upside down could accidentally cause a fair bit of embarrassment. The second is the green armband signifying she's a member of Judgement, though she'll often stash this out of sight. Finally there are two bands around her upper thighs where numerous large metal spikes are stashed as well as a pair of Judgement handcuffs or two.

Sakurako possesses a feminine figure in the sense she has no reason to be overly jealous of most other girls, but she is also rather lean because of all the agility training she needs to practice.

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Mischievous, vibrant, full of life, and a joy to be around. Sakurako takes a great delight in playing small practical jokes, not out of any intent to harm but because the reactions amuse her to no end. It's making her friends and associates slightly uncomfortable or embarrassed that's the draw for her, something that has gotten her beaten by her class-mates several times for 'accidentally' going too far. Not that she minds, sometimes you have to suffer consequences for your actions. The red-haired girl is also rather open about her attraction to other girls, but only in the sense she doesn't believe it's something shameful, something she should try to hide, or the only thing that makes up who she is. In her own words...

"So I prefer the fairer sex, so what? I also like greasy American food, but no one seems to care about that. Why should this be any different?"
    That hasn't stopped her using this to tease others though...

On duty, she maintains the same cheerful manner but is much more serious, especially when it's come to someone who has harmed other people without a good cause. While not a pacifist, she believes violence doesn't solve too much on it's own and thus doesn't play around when subduing a suspect, seeking to end it quickly and cleanly with minimal people hurt.

At Tokiwadai, she's known for good grades (most of the time) and for tutoring younger students in her off time. Her room-mate has remarked that Sakurako spends most of the time in their room writing emails or preparing videos to send back to her family, especially her little sister.

Abilities

Esper Ability: Instant Teleportation

As a Level 4, Sakurako's ability to teleport objects begins to take on an almost fantastic turn. She is capable of teleporting an object into another object. Rather then end up destroying the object or being unable to perform the teleportation, the object she's teleporting will displace the surrounding material until it occupies the space Sakurako intends it to. In such a fashion she can teleport nails into the ground to pin an opponent or slice through cement and steel with a pane of regular glass. However, she's only capable of teleporting objects (not living creatures) that she can touch. In addition, the only objects she can teleport weigh below 285 to 295 pounds as long as she knows where the 'end point' is in relation to herself, and can be teleported up to 265 to 275 feet away. Thus she can teleport an object to somewhere she can't see, but it's difficult unless she was recently at that location.

However, her aim is not perfect and on an ill-aimed teleport, what she was sending could end up to five feet away from where she intended so she always takes a moment to collect herself before attempting to teleport something. In addition it requires intense focus and spatial awareness to get a jump down right, so if something disrupts her focus then it can take upwards of half a minute to get back into the right frame of mind. Even something is as seemingly minor as a good punch or kick will disrupt her concentration if she isn't prepared for it.

Additional Uses: She may also teleport herself at the same range (within sight) though she can now 'safely' teleport herself to locations she can't see up to fifty feet away. Though unless she has memorized the 'end point', she risks teleporting herself into an object and possibly harming herself, meaning shorter jumps are still safer.

Physical Traits:
    -First Aid Training: Practically a prerequisite for any self-respecting Judgement member, especially if they have an active interest in helping people.
    -Jujutsu: As useful as it is to teleport, she only carries around fifteen spikes at a time and she usually can't collect them again in the middle of a fight usually. To this end she's competent in jujutsu, but for actual fighting as opposed to tournament fighting.
    -Good Singer: No application in fighting of any kind, Sakurako just likes to sing and is surprisingly good at it.

Mental Traits:
    -Spatial Awareness: This is a must for her Instant Teleportation to work. If she doesn't know where she's sending something, she can't send it there.
    -Good with Computers: Partially Judgement training, partially a skill she's acquired from living in Academy City. If something is low security she might be able to access it. If it's medium security then she can ATTEMPT to get access but will likely fail. High security computerized systems are so utterly beyond her it's not even funny.

Notable Equipment:
    -14 steel spikes- Used to non-lethally detain a suspect.
    -Handcuffs- Same use as above, used to detain a suspect until Anti-Skill can pick them up.
    Last edited by Callos_DeTerran; 2010-08-12 at 07:28 PM.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

20. - Top - End - #50
    Ettin in the Playground

Those problems are why I said "between two objects". If he wanted to walk through a wall, he would negate the repulsive force between his body and the wall, but not his body and the ground.
    Okay. Next question becomes: define "object".

That power has some really interesting applications, BTW. Like shooting people through walls. Or hiding within a massive object that's like air to you but rock solid to others. XD

21. - Top - End - #51
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    and thanks for the help with the top toolbar, how do I edit that to add new OOC/IC threads to it though?
    Click the "Threads" link in the left bar. The content of that page is automatically included in top menu page (nav:top).

Okay. Next question becomes: define "object".
    I suppose it would be more of a shapable field...

That power has some really interesting applications, BTW. Like shooting people through walls. Or hiding within a massive object that's like air to you but rock solid to others. XD
    The latter would be tricky, since said object would not contain air. And he wouldn't be able to see while inside it.

To limit potential abuse, maybe he must denote his own body as one of the two objects. Otherwise he could kill people by making them fall into the ground. Or remove the force between two sections of an object to make it collapse.
    Last edited by Prime32; 2010-08-12 at 05:45 PM.

22. - Top - End - #52
    Ogre in the Playground

Quick question.

Academy City's in Japan, right?

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #53
    Ettin in the Playground

Quick question.

Academy City's in Japan, right?
    It's very close to Japan but it's important to note that I don't think it really falls under Japan's sovereignty since so many other countries have an interest in it. After all...when was the last time you heard of a city with a Kill-Sat and army?

24. - Top - End - #54
    Ogre in the Playground

Ah, okay.

So it's fine if I make a pair of twins, right?

Do I ask too many questions?

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #55
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Innis Cabal View Post
    Just posting my proposed power now.

Power: Continuum Shift- Takeshi's power acts much like a reality singularity, intersecting all possible infinite worlds that exist from every action. Takeshi’s power acts either subconsciously, or he can exert his control to shift the reality he exists to take on aspects of another possibility. Most times the effect is random on how it helps him, whether it be a bullet narrowly missing a vital organ, to getting a straight flush in poker. With concentration, Takeshi could shift a section of reality in place where a door was in fact left unlocked, or the milk he was drinking wasn’t expired.

I am hesitant of this ability because it seems more of a [Magic] ability. It also to me seems of the same category as [Time Power] which I do not think should be in the RP because they are too powerful and difficult to limit.

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    It's very close to Japan but it's important to note that I don't think it really falls under Japan's sovereignty since so many other countries have an interest in it. After all...when was the last time you heard of a city with a Kill-Sat and army?
    It's close to Tokyo. Yes, it is in Japan. But yes, it has autonomy. Maybe it is not so different than Vatican City (and in some ways of the books, this is important).
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

26. - Top - End - #56
    Ettin in the Playground

Ah, okay.

So it's fine if I make a pair of twins, right?

Do I ask too many questions?
    Depends on the twins, would have to see the characters. But playing twins can be immensely rewarding to do (or was for me).

Yes. But it's good you ask them too!

Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    It's close to Tokyo. Yes, it is in Japan. But yes, it has autonomy. Maybe it is not so different than Vatican City (and in some ways of the books, this is important).
    Ah, my mistake. Thanks Kasanip.
    Last edited by Callos_DeTerran; 2010-08-12 at 06:11 PM.

27. - Top - End - #57
    Ogre in the Playground

Okay, let's see what I can do here. Thanks guys.
    Last edited by Maximum Zersk; 2010-08-12 at 06:15 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #58

I am hesitant of this ability because it seems more of a [Magic] ability. It also to me seems of the same category as [Time Power] which I do not think should be in the RP because they are too powerful and difficult to limit.
    It's not really time control, because it only effects moments. He can't pluck moments out of order for his power. They have to be co-terminus with what he's doing. It is also based on the Infinite Worlds Theory, which states that any action creates an infinite number of worlds where such actions were not taken. It's not time control, it's causality control.
    My Current Works

29. - Top - End - #59
    Troll in the Playground

I am hesitant of this ability because it seems more of a [Magic] ability.
    You have a point, but isn't Dark Matter's ability pretty [Magic] like?

30. - Top - End - #60

I'll try to narrow down and specify what the power can do here on the lower scale (Nor do I intend to go to level 5 with it).

Continuum Shift is a power that changes possibilities. Its possible with the Infinte Worlds theory that in some world, the door to say....a bank safe was left unlocked because of human or technical error. But in Takeshi's world, it's locked. So, if he concentrate's really really hard (At this level) he can shift that part of the possible moment. The moment he's in and no other to effect said door. He can't "Skip" time. He can't retract things from the past. That possibility has passed. He can't bring people back to life. If they were going to die from a gunshot and he was there, at that moment, and he again concentrated really really really hard. He could shift the bullet to a non vital area. But he can't stop the bullet itself.

In it's normal state, without concentration, it's random. He can't control what or when the power is going to kick in. He might end up going to the girls locker room naked. Unless he's really working to make it work for himself, it's just as easy for it to blow up in his face.

It's a little tricky to explain without the actual science behind it But, perhaps the way I wrote it made it seem a little more like time control then it was intended to be.
    Last edited by Innis Cabal; 2010-08-12 at 06:35 PM.
    My Current Works