New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Question Quick drawing request

Is there a kind soul out there who would be willing to draw (cartoonish style) a picture of a man leaping in heroic, superhero-like fashion from a hot air balloon for me? I'm in need of something to continue an inside joke, but I can't draw to save my life.

If you're game, I would need the balloon to have a big "ROB!" across it, and--this is important--have the man wearing a red tube top.

You kinda had to be there.
    Author of Zeus Is Dead: A Monstrously Inconvenient Adventure, a comedic fantasy novel set in a version of our world where reality TV show heroes slay actual monsters and the Greek gods have their own Twitter feeds!
    Now available in paperback, ebook, and audiobook!
    ~ ~ ~
    Twitter: @TheWriteMunzspace My Blog: GeekNotesspa!

2. - Top - End - #2
    Banned

Default Re: Quick drawing request

Quote Originally Posted by Muz View Post
    If you're game, I would need the balloon to have a big "ROB!" across it, and--this is important--have the man wearing a red tube top.
    Two questions:
    1: What do mean by have a big "ROB!" across it?
    2: Anything else I need to know about the man? Physical build? Hair style or color? Any type of particular pants? Or just do whatever?

3. - Top - End - #3
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Quick drawing request

Two answers:
    1) Just lettering. R-O-B-! It's like the Batman symbol or Superman's S, just...much more straightforward.
    2) I didn't have a particular build in mind, but somehow I pictured him bald. I'm thinking an average build might be more amusing, though. Maybe even a little pot-belly, if that's not a problem, but I'm not picky. Regular pants/jeans.

Otherwise, yes, just do whatever. (Beggars can't be choosey, after all.) Though it'd be cool if he had a broad, heroic grin.

Last edited by Muz; 2010-09-02 at 12:48 AM.
    Author of Zeus Is Dead: A Monstrously Inconvenient Adventure, a comedic fantasy novel set in a version of our world where reality TV show heroes slay actual monsters and the Greek gods have their own Twitter feeds!
    Now available in paperback, ebook, and audiobook!
    ~ ~ ~
    Twitter: @TheWriteMunzspace My Blog: GeekNotesspa!