New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #901
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] Soul Society 2

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Shiro View Post
    Kyasarin frowns more.
    I don't care what Nao told you to do. As Vice-Captain of the Second Division I command you to come with me.

Suzume stops for a second, an evil grin lighting up her face. Without turning around she says the following:
    "Excuse me, young lady. If I wanted to listen to you i'd have been in second unit. Second division is set up specifically to coincide with the Onmitsukido, where the first five seated officers, including the captain, each control a subdivision within the Onmitsukido. Therefore each officer is of equal authority within the Onmitsukido, except for the captain who is the commander. I am not a second divisioner, but I am an Onmitsukido member, which means I go by that chain of command. Therefore, I'm going this way. If you have a problem wit that, I'll gladly meet with Captain Yuuki with you after the invasion is over and I return from my mission." Then resumes walking on her merry way, whistling softly.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

2. - Top - End - #902
    Ettin in the Playground

Suzume's recorded image appears on the lower right corner of Kazuo's screen.

"Didn't give me a name, but she said that she had been sent there by an officer named Ama."
    Last edited by Draken; 2010-12-10 at 06:38 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

3. - Top - End - #903
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post
    Suzume stops for a second, an evil grin lighting up her face. Without turning around she says the following:
    "Excuse me, young lady. If I wanted to listen to you i'd have been in second unit. Second division is set up specifically to coincide with the Onmitsukido, where the first five seated officers, including the captain, each control a subdivision within the Onmitsukido. Therefore each officer is of equal authority within the Onmitsukido, except for the captain who is the commander. I am not a second divisioner, but I am an Onmitsukido member, which means I go by that chain of command. Therefore, I'm going this way. If you have a problem wit that, I'll gladly meet with Captain Yuuki with you after the invasion is over and I return from my mission." Then resumes walking on her merry way, whistling softly.
    Her frown deepens. No one would say something like that no matter what the authority in the Onmitsukido was, she WAS Nao's superior.
    Captain Yuuki has given me permission to enlist any and all Second division and Onmitsukido members I need for this mission, and he IS of higher authority in the Onmitsukido, being the Commander-in-Chief of it.
    LGBTitP
    The CHALLENGE|My Poetry|My Short Stories
    Fantastic FFTA Assassin Viera avvie by the fabulous Jokasti
    Spoiler
    Show
    Snow Flake: My Little Toshiro Hitsugaya Pony by Smuchmuch

Kyasarin Shihan drawing by the talented Moon Wolf

4. - Top - End - #904
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    Suzume's recorded image appears on the lower right corner of Kazuo's screen.

"Introduced herself as Suzume and said that she had been sent there by an officer named Ama."
    At that point, despite the fact that his eyes were covered, it was immediately obvious that he recognized this woman on the screen.

He actually growled, to the point where it could actually be heard. "Suzume..."

"You actually let her go free?! How?! She's the one who killed the last Captain of the 2nd!!"
    He looks around hurriedly, zooming in on Yuuki in particular. "Captain, where is Kyasarin?! She has to know about this and be on guard for this woman!"
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

5. - Top - End - #905

Her frown deepens. No one would say something like that no matter what the authority in the Onmitsukido was, she WAS Nao's superior.
    Captain Yuuki has given me permission to enlist any and all Second division and Onmitsukido members I need for this mission, and he IS of higher authority in the Onmitsukido, being the Commander-in-Chief of it.
    "Still going this way. If you really need the help I'll be there in a bit. I have work to do that's quite a bit more important then helping you fix your toys." Suzume does, in fact, keep walking, but not before sneezing.
    Last edited by riccaru; 2010-12-10 at 06:32 PM.

6. - Top - End - #906

"Still going this way. If you really need the help I'll be there in a bit. I have work to do that's quite a bit more important then helping you fix your toys." Suzume does, in fact, keep walking.
    Kyasarin frowns amazingly deepens even more. Stupid people always think they don't have to listen to her just cuz she's so young. She'll show them.
    So why haven't I ever seen that face before. I have memorized every single person in the both the Second Division and the Onmitsukido. It's my duty.
    LGBTitP
    Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #907

Kyasarin frowns amazingly deepens even more. Stupid people always think they don't have to listen to her just cuz she's so young. She'll show them.
    So why haven't I ever seen that face before. I have memorized every single person in the both the Second Division and the Onmitsukido. It's my duty.
    "Truth be told... I'm not a member of your division."

Suzumes' grin is still on her face when she turns around. She was clearly enjoying the lies.
    "I'm a member of tenth division, tasked to weed out possible traitors within sixth division. Nao and my Captain are working together in order to achieve this goal in a way so as to not bring about undue suspicion. Hence the Onmitsukido uniform."

8. - Top - End - #908

"Truth be told... I'm not a member of your division."

Suzumes' grin is still on her face when she turns around. She was clearly enjoying the lies.
    "I'm a member of tenth division, tasked to weed out possible traitors within sixth division. Nao and my Captain are working together in order to achieve this goal in a way so as to not bring about undue suspicion. Hence the Onmitsukido uniform."
    Kyasarin sighs.
    That sounds highly unlikely to be true, but it isn't like I can just detain you without a good reason. So I will have to investigate some other time when I am not trying to figure out an Arrancar crisis.
    LGBTitP
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #909

Kyasarin sighs.
    That sounds highly unlikely to be true, but it isn't like I can just detain you without a good reason. So I will have to investigate some other time when I am not trying to figure out an Arrancar crisis.
    Now, I really must be going. There's evidence that the traitors will be attacking during the arrancar invasion, using the ensuing chaos as a distraction to use terrorist tactics in order to soften the Seretei for a full scale invasion. This is really important." Suzume says, waiting for Kyasarin to turn around.
    Last edited by riccaru; 2010-12-10 at 06:50 PM.

10. - Top - End - #910
    Ettin in the Playground

Kazuo adjusts his visor and looks down towards the image in the screen.

"Is that so? Well, can't blame me if you second divisioneers are so bloody secretive, she is not in my database."

Kazuo proceeds to file the image on his database, second division folder.

"I will upload her image to the other divisions to make sure they know about her... Wait, she tried to get into my division! What if she wanted to kill me? I can't let that pass! To the R.E.A.P.E.R.!"

Kazuo leaves the screen leaving it open, the speakers then blare the horribly loud and massively amplified sound of turbines and helicopter blades activating.

----

12 Division

Lockdown class #38 is lifted from the 12th Division Grounds, followed by a helicopter-plane-thing rising from the ceiling.

"Hahaha! Incomin'!"

Kazuo takes to the sky of the seireitei.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

11. - Top - End - #911

Now, I really must be going. There's evidence that the traitors will be attacking during the arrancar invasion, using the ensuing chaos as a distraction to use terrorist tactics in order to soften the Seretei for a full scale invasion. This is really important." Suzume says, waiting for Kyasarin to turn around.
    Kyasarin sighs and turns to continue on her mission.
    LGBTitP
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #912

Kyasarin sighs and turns to continue on her mission.
    She might be able to hear the shunpo before Suzume appears behind her, sword pointed toward Kyasarins' back.
    Tsk Tsk. I thought you of all people would know never to trust an Onmitsukido girl. Pity how the division's gone since I killed that drunk old scum captain and stole his haori, then left seretei."

13. - Top - End - #913

She might be able to hear the shunpo before Suzume appears behind her, sword pointed toward Kyasarins' back.
    Tsk Tsk. I thought you of all people would know never to trust an Onmitsukido girl. Pity how the division's gone since I killed that drunk old scum captain and stole his haori, then left seretei."
    Kyasarin growls, hands fingering the twin sai at her belt.
    Who are you?
    LGBTitP
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #914

Kyasarin growls, hands fingering the twin sai at her belt.
    Who are you?
    "My name? My name is Death, and I have come for you, child. " Suzume says before flashing away "Just kidding! I really do have to go to sixth division. Nice meeting you!" She yells to Kyasarin before continuing her journey toward sixth.

15. - Top - End - #915

"My name? My name is Death, and I have come for you, child. " Suzume says before flashing away "Just kidding! I really do have to go to sixth division. Nice meeting you!" She yells to Kyasarin before continuing her journey toward sixth.
    Kyasarin shunpos up in front of her, sai in hand.
    I don't care who you are, threatening a Vice-Captain is a reasonable offense, and gives me the chance to take you into custody. Since I also have reason to believe that you are up to criminal activity.
    LGBTitP
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #916
    Ettin in the Playground

Tuc tuc tuc tuc.

That is the noise of Kazuo tearing through the sky at random around the Seireitei, looking for his prey.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

17. - Top - End - #917

Kyasarin shunpos up in front of her, sai in hand.
    I don't care who you are, threatening a Vice-Captain is a reasonable offense, and gives me the chance to take you into custody. Since I also have reason to believe that you are up to criminal activity.
    "But... But..." Suzume says pouting and pointing at her left side "I'm unarmed! You can't possibly fight me with a clear conscience. I'm even left handed, you know."

18. - Top - End - #918

"But... But..." Suzume says pouting and pointing at her left side "I'm unarmed! You can't possibly fight me with a clear conscience. I'm even left handed, you know."
    I'm not going to fight you unless you resist, which you have no reason to do unless you are actually guilty of anything.
    LGBTitP
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #919
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Wahrheit View Post
    [9th Divison Grounds - Duel]

Even as Shou flipped through the air, he took the bolt to his back... and a loud snap sounded as the scabbard of Gensoutenmaru, hidden by his cloak, took the hit. A moment later, he disappeaed even faster than before and three afterimages of the 10th Seat appear edaround Sigint in various stages of kick-based attack; Shou plainly moved just as fast as Sigint had. An instant later he appeared directly in front of the ninja in the middle of a double snap kick, though a tad awkwardly with his arms still bound.
    [Past]

Sigint was prepared to dodge the kicks, but then Shou appeared before him, trying to kick him there. Sigint blocked the kicks, smoothly directing them away from him, before retaliating with one of his own.

[Sigint - Future]

Sigint was frantically searching for Kyasarin's location, all over the Seireitei.

Finally, he caught a glimpse of their location. Inbound towards the Sixth Division, he sent one of his members towards the Sixth to relay the message of who was coming for them.

Meanwhile, Sigint himself hastily bows towards Yuuki. "I'm sorry Captain, but I've found Kyasarin-sama, and I must make sure she stays alive!" Just like that, Sigint dissappeared...

The whole time he heads over there, he's thinking about Suzume, and what Yuuki is going to do to her when he captures her.
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

20. - Top - End - #920

I'm not going to fight you unless you resist, which you have no reason to do unless you are actually guilty of anything.
    Suzume leans in slowly, her hand above her head... And kisses Kyasarin on the cheek. "You're guilty of being pretty cute. Wanna skip all this stuff and go back to my place?" Suzume lowers her hand sharply, trying to hit Kyasarin unaware as she would probably be caught off guard by the statement.

21. - Top - End - #921
    Ettin in the Playground

Tuc Tuc Tuc Tuc Tuc Tuc.

Two thirds done.

Not bad for a test run!
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

22. - Top - End - #922

Suzume leans in slowly, her hand above her head... And kisses Kyasarin on the cheek. "You're guilty of being pretty cute. Wanna skip all this stuff and go back to my place?" Suzume lowers her hand sharply, trying to hit Kyasarin unaware as she would probably be caught off guard by the statement.
    Kyasarin is quite surprised, then stumbles backward with a jolt as she is hit.
    LGBTitP
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #923

Kyasarin is quite surprised, then stumbles backward with a jolt as she is hit.
    Suzume will take this ooportunity to get the hell out of dodge, shunpoing away from Kyasarin and through a mess of buildings within the Seretei, hoping to get enough time to use a bakudo.

24. - Top - End - #924
    Ettin in the Playground

Kazuo banks his R.E.A.P.E.R. Just in front of Suzume, grining at her through the cover of the cockpit.

"Well, well, delta sierra at 12 o'clock."

Kazuo readies the two gatling guns at the front of the R.E.A.P.E.R.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

25. - Top - End - #925

Suzume will take this ooportunity to get the hell out of dodge, shunpoing away from Kyasarin and through a mess of buildings within the Seretei, hoping to get enough time to use a bakudo.
    Kyasarin shunpos off after her, much more prepared and likely not to be tricked again. As she chases after her, she releases her Shikai.
    Bloom, Senbara no Chitoge!
    The sai turned into the metal chain of Senbara no Chitoge, such like a thorned whip.
    LGBTitP
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #926

Kazuo banks his R.E.A.P.E.R. Just in front of Suzume, grining at her through the cover of the cockpit.

"Well, well, delta sierra at 12 o'clock."

Kazuo readies the two gatling guns at the front of the R.E.A.P.E.R.
    Kazuo may hear the chant of Bakudo number 26 as Suzume attempts to slide under the machine, becoming invisible while underneath.

27. - Top - End - #927
    Ettin in the Playground

Kazuo turns the R.E.A.P.E.R. around, his brows furrowing.

"Kyokko? Please. I have secondary spectrum scanners in my glasses that let me see you through that spell with my eyes closed!"

Kazuo changes the spectrum of his visor to one that allows him to see through kyokko, and shoots a hail of lead at Suzume.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

28. - Top - End - #928
    Orc in the Playground

[Sigint]

Sigint had just a few ways to go...just a little bit further...

He could barely discern the tuc tuc tuc of the helicopter-like machine that Kazuo is riding in.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #929

Kazuo turns the R.E.A.P.E.R. around, his brows furrowing.

"Kyokko? Please. I have secondary spectrum scanners in my glasses that let me see you through that spell with my eyes closed!"

Kazuo changes the spectrum of his visor to one that allows him to see through kyokko, and shoots a hail of lead at Suzume.

Who promptly shupos to the side, moving down an alleyway then veering down another, trying to lose Kazuo by changing direction.

30. - Top - End - #930
    Halfling in the Playground

Yuuki breathed a sigh of relief. Good to know. You're in charge until I return. Knowing Kazuo-san, he'll probably be trying to blast Suzume to Hell already. I'll just have to let him know. With that, he holds up the hell butterfly perched on his desk. Kazuo-san, I know you're very mad at Suzume, but could I ask you to stay out of this? This fight is for the second division to handle. He lets the butterfly go, and almost impatiently waits for a reply. If Kyasa-chan is still there, I'm not worried about her getting hurt. There's another captain there, after all. He explains this to Sigint almost involuntarily. After all, he doesn't want anyone to worry.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan
    BleachITP Reborn Characters

Full Metal Madness(ITP) All images by Terry576

GB week Alilah avvie by Keveak!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!