New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 21363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 1500
  1. - Top - End - #1351
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] Soul Society 2

Taiki wastes no time. Due to his now much closer position, he detects the shift in motion of his opponent. As soon as his invisible foe begins to turn, Taiki brings his second fist forward, adapting the position of his strike to aim for the side before the turn can be completed. For these few moments, Taiki's reiatsu has been blazing, and this time it can be seen almost radiating from him as his fist flies forward. His right arm pulls back simultaneously, fist aimed almost downward with his arm at a right angle.

Spoiler
    Show
    Since you're attacking, Kyokko will be ending after this strike, I assume? It's kinda annoying to hold a fight with one of us invisible.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

2. - Top - End - #1352
    Ettin in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Yes - that was the idea.

The cloaked stranger can feel his blade scrape against the cloth of the Captain - but at the same moment, Taiki's fist slams against him and knock him away, causing him to hit the ground some distance away on the small mountain trail. A small puff of dust signifies where he lands.

The stranger grimaces from pain as he stands up - had he injured the Captain? There are two, black patches visible in the air where Taiki's fists had hit him. Slowly, the Kyokko flickers and slips off the stranger like torn pieces of cloth. "Captain Takahashi, I presume", he says, forcing the grimace to a grin. Then his expression fades to an angry frown and he adjusts his guard, holding his blade before him with two hands.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

3. - Top - End - #1353
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ryuunosuke Castle

For a long couple of minutes there is no response, making the 9th Division Shinigami (aside from Hirokatsu that is) begin to doubt if there was truly anyone within the defensive redoubt or not. It was at that moment that the fortified gates finally swing open to reveal three guards and one shinigami standing just behind the first wall. The trio of guards are steely eyed men in heavy armor, looking decidedly more anxious about the situation then the shinigami did. She stands tall and proud, reaching up to brush blue-black hair back from sharp blue eyes even as a smile crosses her face.

"Hello Acting-Captain Hirokatsu! Welcome to Ryuunosuke Castle! We'd begun to get worried with the presence of arrancar out in the Rukon that an attack was imminent but I see our worries were needless!" she says cheerfully, giving a precise, proper bow before gesturing for the small troop to enter the castle grounds. Just as Hirokatsu remembers, there is a garden between each of the walls, though it's a slow process to get through the five gates. Each is opened one at a time, to minimize the chance of harm if visiting guests turned out to be threats (Osamu's own procedure) and each garden has a small swarm of Hell Butterfly wafting through the air.

"By the way, I'm 7th seat Ryuunosuke Jikkousu. It's a pleasure to meet you. What brings you out this far into the Rukon today?" Jikkousu asks curiously, eyes bright as the guards return to their posts and she leads the way to the towering castle proper. Each gate passed has less normal guards and more shinigami until the small company stand in the inner courtyard. Numerous training yards are scattered about in front of the looming castle itself, the numerous 5th Division shinigami and Ryuunosuke family members looking at the visitors with their own intrepid curiosity. It appears the chaos of the attack hadn't reached her, but then again the owner of the castle had always been so very fond of drills and procedure...

INVASION DAY

Hirokatsu Goto Vice Captain (Acting Captain) of the 9th Division: The Rukongai 63rd District, inside the Ryuunosuke Castle with five of his 9th Division members with him.

Hirokatsu tilted his umbrella back to show his face to the young woman and would nod and bow courteously to the girl after the door opened. The other 9th Division Shingiami with him would follow Hirokatsu's lead doing their best to look and act respectful.

Hirokatsu and his 9th Division members would follow the girl farther and farther within the castle. Hirokatsu walked just behind and to the side of the woman, his Division members behind them both. He had only been in the castle a few times before, but it was just as beautiful as it was then. It reminded him of his family's residence for some reason...maybe it was the safety and order to it, or maybe the calmness it illicit in Hirokatsu, he wasnt sure. The other Division members would at times stop and look around, getting lost in their thoughts on the complexity and beauty of this place, before running to catch up with the woman and Hiroaktsu.

One of the members remarked to the 18th Seat quietly as they walked by one large amass of hell butterflies. "whoa...i have never seen that many Hell Butterflies... and they look so spry..." to which the 18th Seat responded... "shut up kid...you can sight-see later kid...now don't lag behind"

Another would wave slightly as they passed a few Shinigami grouped together in one of the inner courtyards, as it would seem they went to the Academy together or knew each other for some time.

Hirokatsu followed the girl and upon entering and stopping within the innermost courtyard and after hearing her words on why they were here. He would turn to her, his eyes nearly shut, hidden behind his long eyebrows. He would look to her for a moment, and then speak in his customary courteous yet deliberate and calm voice.

"7th Seat Jikkousa-san, thank you for receiving us..."nodding and gesturing to himself and his other members "...we are here on urgent business...we are need of your communications equipment to relay a message to the Gotei as quick as possible..." gesturing to the men behind him "...it seems their Hell Butterflies were not working and i have only just sent the message via my Hell Butterfly a brief moment before we entered the castle...however, as we were so close to the Castle, we would appreciate if we could get the information back quicker than my Hell Butterfly's wings will take it..."

Then he would look to her his eyes opening a bit wider, as if trying to test her loyalty within his own thoughts before continuing with more information, however it is only fleeting as she is an officer of considerable rank and if Osamu-sama trusted her with his Castle, then that was enough for Hirokatsu "...you are correct that an Arrancar was present nearby, a few of them to be honest, however the one closest to this Castle, was one of immense power and had just been involved in an assault upon the Rukongai seemingly as decoy for another attack within the Seretei..." the other 9th Division members listened intently and their eyes widened when they heard the details of what had been happening "...she retreated after the Gotei had committed a large force to deal with her...however in her retreat her absolution from Soul Society was only assumed, and as such i decided to guarantee that fact before returning to help in the defense of the Seretei and returned to search her out, as i felt the Rukongai's safety was not assured until her presence was guaranteed to be gone..." he looked back to his men, gesturing slightly... before returning to her gaze "...along the way i ran into some of my men, whom had witnessed her departure nearby and as such i wanted to communicate this information as soon as possible to the Gotei, before heading back on foot to the Seretei..."

He stopped at this point and stood looking at her quietly, his giving her so many details of the current situation should have resounded in a high degree of trust in her not only as professional courtesy but also as means to explain the expedited nature of his needs.

He would catch himself not having responded to her initial pleasantries...and realizing that a lack of etiquette is rarely if ever necessitated by expeditious reasons in the presence of a woman...he said gently
    "many apologies..." a slightly deeper bow to her.... "it is a pleasure to meet you as well..." His other members would all awkwardly follow his lead, though it was obvious they had little background in the reasoning for this show of etiquette

He would raise from his bow, his eyes and head first catching hers under his long eyebrows which hung low, before the rest of his body caught up and he stood with one foot back slightly before his motion came to rest. A small breeze would catch his black haori and waved slightly in concert with his long mustache and eyebrows.

4. - Top - End - #1354
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    The cloaked stranger can feel his blade scrape against the cloth of the Captain - but at the same moment, Taiki's fist slams against him and knock him away, causing him to hit the ground some distance away on the small mountain trail. A small puff of dust signifies where he lands.

The stranger grimaces from pain as he stands up - had he injured the Captain? There are two, black patches visible in the air where Taiki's fists had hit him. Slowly, the Kyokko flickers and slips off the stranger like torn pieces of cloth. "Captain Takahashi, I presume", he says, forcing the grimace to a grin. Then his expression fades to an angry frown and he adjusts his guard, holding his blade before him with two hands.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Assuming Kujo turned left and attempted to strike from right to left.

Taiki Takahashi

The Captain pulls back into a fighting stance. "Yes. And you are Kujo." A red trickle slides down Taiki's shihakusho on his left arm. His eyes glance over to the wound, and quickly rips off a part of his haori, wrapping it around the cut. Once tied tight, Taiki shifts back to his fighting position, staring intensely. "I hope you don't do anything stupid.

Taiki's image flickers: a shunpo. His reiatsu flares directly behind Kujo. A foot moves towards the man at high speed from that position, swinging downwards towards his shoulder on the same side as the fist.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

5. - Top - End - #1355
    Ettin in the Playground

Kujo grins as the Captain stops to tie his wounds. Maybe this fight isn't as far above his head as he feared. The grin just grows wider as Takahashi speeds behind him - so predictable! As Taiki flickers, the stranger is already turning around, raising his blade to block - if Taiki doesn't have armor in place and can't halt his movement, he'll end up severing his own foot!

6. - Top - End - #1356
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    [Rukon 38]

Michiko observes Karite and Seiki sternly as they make their arguments. "You are both right", she says, and sighs, closing her eyes to think. When she opens them, she fixes them on Karite. "Mitsukai. I'll give you two options."

"One. You surrender yourself to the 10th. I will attest for you and do everything in my power as a Captain so you will have just trial, and just punishment. What you've now done here is not any worse than my own drunken officers do from time to time." Seiko might feel Michiko's eyes affix on him; granted, he's never particularly needed alcohol to be rowdy. The other officers, especially Ryuuma, look away and try to feign innocence.

"Second. We take you to my Division grounds and maroon you in the Dangai. What happens to you then is of your own concern."
    Seiko looked at Michiko as she spoke, then back at Karite. He was about to collapse on the ground, but he stayed up by sheer force of will, waiting for Karite's response. He didn't say anything and his face was impassive as he watched Karite,
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

7. - Top - End - #1357
    Orc in the Playground

[4th Division - Intensive Care Unit]

Fukui Kyou had been in critical condition ever since her return from the mortal world. Rumor, and the report of the squad revealed it as a result of her own foolishness. At the beginning of the day, while not exactly conscious, she was in no way fighting for her life.

Fortune was not on her side, however. As the chaos of the assault presses on, eventually, an explosion of flame consumes the ward.

The only indication of her passing is the likely alarm raised by the destruction of her arm's seal. An inhuman scream pierces the burning crackle of the ward as the parasitic hollow is consumed.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Reborn² characters!
    Madokapunk!

8. - Top - End - #1358
    Barbarian in the Playground

[Third Division]

As the clearly demented vice-captain charges the poor innocent girl she throws herself off the building, falling just under the mad assault on her position. "No getting handsy on the first date!" She yells at the froth-mouthed lieutenant before turning back to face the building she was just on. "If I tell them, you'll just deny it, Captain. You told me that before I had left! You said that after I killed the ex-captain I'd have to go into hiding! You said I would be able to get in good with traitors to take them down from the inside! You left me out there to rot for seventy five years, without a word of thanks you miserable little runt!"
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

9. - Top - End - #1359
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HirokatsuGoto View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

INVASION DAY

Hirokatsu Goto Vice Captain (Acting Captain) of the 9th Division: The Rukongai 63rd District, inside the Ryuunosuke Castle with five of his 9th Division members with him.

Hirokatsu tilted his umbrella back to show his face to the young woman and would nod and bow courteously to the girl after the door opened. The other 9th Division Shingiami with him would follow Hirokatsu's lead doing their best to look and act respectful.

Hirokatsu and his 9th Division members would follow the girl farther and farther within the castle. Hirokatsu walked just behind and to the side of the woman, his Division members behind them both. He had only been in the castle a few times before, but it was just as beautiful as it was then. It reminded him of his family's residence for some reason...maybe it was the safety and order to it, or maybe the calmness it illicit in Hirokatsu, he wasnt sure. The other Division members would at times stop and look around, getting lost in their thoughts on the complexity and beauty of this place, before running to catch up with the woman and Hiroaktsu.

One of the members remarked to the 18th Seat quietly as they walked by one large amass of hell butterflies. "whoa...i have never seen that many Hell Butterflies... and they look so spry..." to which the 18th Seat responded... "shut up kid...you can sight-see later kid...now don't lag behind"

Another would wave slightly as they passed a few Shinigami grouped together in one of the inner courtyards, as it would seem they went to the Academy together or knew each other for some time.

Hirokatsu followed the girl and upon entering and stopping within the innermost courtyard and after hearing her words on why they were here. He would turn to her, his eyes nearly shut, hidden behind his long eyebrows. He would look to her for a moment, and then speak in his customary courteous yet deliberate and calm voice.

"7th Seat Jikkousa-san, thank you for receiving us..."nodding and gesturing to himself and his other members "...we are here on urgent business...we are need of your communications equipment to relay a message to the Gotei as quick as possible..." gesturing to the men behind him "...it seems their Hell Butterflies were not working and i have only just sent the message via my Hell Butterfly a brief moment before we entered the castle...however, as we were so close to the Castle, we would appreciate if we could get the information back quicker than my Hell Butterfly's wings will take it..."

Then he would look to her his eyes opening a bit wider, as if trying to test her loyalty within his own thoughts before continuing with more information, however it is only fleeting as she is an officer of considerable rank and if Osamu-sama trusted her with his Castle, then that was enough for Hirokatsu "...you are correct that an Arrancar was present nearby, a few of them to be honest, however the one closest to this Castle, was one of immense power and had just been involved in an assault upon the Rukongai seemingly as decoy for another attack within the Seretei..." the other 9th Division members listened intently and their eyes widened when they heard the details of what had been happening "...she retreated after the Gotei had committed a large force to deal with her...however in her retreat her absolution from Soul Society was only assumed, and as such i decided to guarantee that fact before returning to help in the defense of the Seretei and returned to search her out, as i felt the Rukongai's safety was not assured until her presence was guaranteed to be gone..." he looked back to his men, gesturing slightly... before returning to her gaze "...along the way i ran into some of my men, whom had witnessed her departure nearby and as such i wanted to communicate this information as soon as possible to the Gotei, before heading back on foot to the Seretei..."

He stopped at this point and stood looking at her quietly, his giving her so many details of the current situation should have resounded in a high degree of trust in her not only as professional courtesy but also as means to explain the expedited nature of his needs.

He would catch himself not having responded to her initial pleasantries...and realizing that a lack of etiquette is rarely if ever necessitated by expeditious reasons in the presence of a woman...he said gently
    "many apologies..." a slightly deeper bow to her.... "it is a pleasure to meet you as well..." His other members would all awkwardly follow his lead, though it was obvious they had little background in the reasoning for this show of etiquette

He would raise from his bow, his eyes and head first catching hers under his long eyebrows which hung low, before the rest of his body caught up and he stood with one foot back slightly before his motion came to rest. A small breeze would catch his black haori and waved slightly in concert with his long mustache and eyebrows.

Ryuunosuke Castle

Jikkousu listens with growing alarm as Hirokatsu explains the situation, turning quickly to several shinigami who stood nearby who had been attracted by the sight of their fellows. "Double the guard on the second and third wall. Also, tell the 3rd floor to try to tap into 12th Division's security net, we might be able to boost their signal to spread out their detection area wider for the time being. I am going to take Hirokatsu-sama to the communications room to contact headquarters!"

The girl speaks authoritatively, prompting a sudden bustle of activity as shinigami and regular guards alike move to fulfill their new order, before turning back to the castle's guests and dipping a bow to them. "If you'll please follow me...?"

Without really waiting for a reply, figuring the 9th Division Vice-Captain was in a hurry to accomplish his business, Jikkousu hurries into the castle proper and leads the way to the only staircase leading up to the second floor..and right past it to a hidden doorway leading down. It's a lavishly appointed chamber, with teak laid out across the floors with red pillars, probably decorative, supporting the ceiling with gold dragons coiled around them to glare menacingly at those who pass by. It takes a moment for the lights to flick on and Hirokatsu's guide leads the way down into a remarkably stark and silent staircase that curves downward to the lower floors of the Castle. Luckily, it's only the first floor that Jikkousu need lead the 9th Division shinigami to, a wide open chamber filled with banks of communication equipment, including computer banks and a few bamboo cages with Hell Butterflies fluttering about inside of them.

It's the computers that the seventh seat goes to, pulling up a chair as the machines are stirred to life, illuminating a large screen on the far wall that shows a map of the surrounding area with bright pointers indicating significant sources of reiatsu in the surrounding Rukon. A couple moments of typing though and the map disappears to show almost a mirror image of the room that Hirokatsu stands in now, except a far bit bigger and much more populated. At the back of the 5th Division's comm-center, an old man sits rigidly in a deceiptively comfortable chair, tapping a wooden cane on the ground.

"Jikkousu-chan? Is something the matter? Report!" comes the sickly voice of Osamu as he leans forward in his chair to peer at the monitor that his 7th sear occupies.

"Osamu-taichou, Hirokatsu-sama and some of his men have come in from the Rukon with a report for the Seireitei about the arrancar attack. He wanted to deliver the information in a more expedited manner then by butterfly." she replies nervously, looking a bit flustered to be contacting her captain directly.

"Really? Goto-kun is there? Ahh well...by all means then, put him on. Are you there my friend?"
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

10. - Top - End - #1360
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ryuunosuke Castle

Jikkousu listens with growing alarm as Hirokatsu explains the situation, turning quickly to several shinigami who stood nearby who had been attracted by the sight of their fellows. "Double the guard on the second and third wall. Also, tell the 3rd floor to try to tap into 12th Division's security net, we might be able to boost their signal to spread out their detection area wider for the time being. I am going to take Hirokatsu-sama to the communications room to contact headquarters!"

The girl speaks authoritatively, prompting a sudden bustle of activity as shinigami and regular guards alike move to fulfill their new order, before turning back to the castle's guests and dipping a bow to them. "If you'll please follow me...?"

Without really waiting for a reply, figuring the 9th Division Vice-Captain was in a hurry to accomplish his business, Jikkousu hurries into the castle proper and leads the way to the only staircase leading up to the second floor..and right past it to a hidden doorway leading down. It's a lavishly appointed chamber, with teak laid out across the floors with red pillars, probably decorative, supporting the ceiling with gold dragons coiled around them to glare menacingly at those who pass by. It takes a moment for the lights to flick on and Hirokatsu's guide leads the way down into a remarkably stark and silent staircase that curves downward to the lower floors of the Castle. Luckily, it's only the first floor that Jikkousu need lead the 9th Division shinigami to, a wide open chamber filled with banks of communication equipment, including computer banks and a few bamboo cages with Hell Butterflies fluttering about inside of them.

It's the computers that the seventh seat goes to, pulling up a chair as the machines are stirred to life, illuminating a large screen on the far wall that shows a map of the surrounding area with bright pointers indicating significant sources of reiatsu in the surrounding Rukon. A couple moments of typing though and the map disappears to show almost a mirror image of the room that Hirokatsu stands in now, except a far bit bigger and much more populated. At the back of the 5th Division's comm-center, an old man sits rigidly in a deceiptively comfortable chair, tapping a wooden cane on the ground.

"Jikkousu-chan? Is something the matter? Report!" comes the sickly voice of Osamu as he leans forward in his chair to peer at the monitor that his 7th sear occupies.

"Osamu-taichou, Hirokatsu-sama and some of his men have come in from the Rukon with a report for the Seireitei about the arrancar attack. He wanted to deliver the information in a more expedited manner then by butterfly." she replies nervously, looking a bit flustered to be contacting her captain directly.

"Really? Goto-kun is there? Ahh well...by all means then, put him on. Are you there my friend?"

INVASION DAY

Hirokatsu Goto, Vice Captain (Acting Captain) of the 9th Division: The Rukongai 63rd District, at the communications screen inside the Ryuunosuke Castle proper with five 9th Division members.

Hirokatsu and his division members followed briskly behind the 7th Seat as she led them inside the Castle proper and into to the Communications area. Hirokatsu closing his umbrella as he walked indoors, bring his umbrella behind his back horizontally, holding it with both hands as he moved. At times the other five division members would again get lost in the over saturation of extravagance some of them had never seen, only to be pulled along by the 18th Seat to catch up. This had to be repeated once they entered the communications area as the place began to light up and provide much sensory overload for the Division members.

AS they walked into the Communications Area, Hirokatsu was careful to keep himself and his members our of sight during the 7th Seats initial transmission, waving his umbrella as a pointer to the men to stay behind him.

As Osamu's visage came on the screen, it was hard for Hiroaktsu to not look to respect the privacy of the initial transmission, and as such he saw Osamu for the briefest of moments. He was indeed still ill, but that was not the point at this moment there was business to take care of and regardless of how able each of us was, we were to our duty as best we could, and Osamu was doing just that, there was no time for sympathy in a crisis.

Hirokatsu's mind was "strictly business" as he waited to be introduced so as to relay his information....which was when Osamu referred to him as "kun"...at that point the edges of Hirokatsu's lips upturned for only a moment, he couldnt help but remember the elder Osamu's sense of humor.

Immediately he was more relaxed, and the thoughts of the "ill" 5th Cpt were gone from his mind. As he was introduced and stepped forward and into view of the 5th Cpt, after nodding politely to the 7th Seat, he looked up to the screen seeing the only Shinigami older than him, and one of the only Shinigami in the Gotei he would call "friend".

"Osamu-dono..." He said succinctly while bowing his head and upper body before rising and looking up to Osamu his eyes much wider than he normally did with others before continuing on.

"...indeed it is I sir...I bring information from my division members..." motioning back with his umbrella to his members, before returning his umbrella to being held horizontally behind him, all of whom would all be on one knee behind Goto, looking downward. "...i have confirmation of the Primera's exit from the Soul Society by means of Garganta...i believe her threat can be considered nullified for the time being...i ask you to please relay this information through the appropriate channels..."

Hirokatsu would then pause for a moment...his eyes would slacken slightly...but would open back up again as he would speak again, and his voice as sincere as before.

Nodding slightly "Sir...I know that by going back into the Rukongai to be certain of her departure I may have taken too far the liberties of my recently acquired position as Acting Captain of the 9th Division...but I felt the Rukongai's safety was too important too be left to assumptions on a threat such as the Primera's to disappear as conveniently as it so happened..." after a short pause "...I only tell you this now as a means to be sure you heard it from me first as opposed to someone else..."

Hirokatsu had no obligation to the 5th Cpt to explain his reasoning, nor did Hirokatsu actually break any direct order, however for Hirokatsu there was no other member of the Gotei whom he would want to make certain understood his intentions and actions more clearly than Osamu, barring the Cpt General, of course. Perhaps, it was out of a sense of duty to a senior member, perhaps it was the special kinship he shared with Osamu which was older than most the Shinigami in the Gotei, or perhaps it was more a sense of respect a friend has when speaking with a friend.

Hiroaktsu stood looking through and past his long eyebrows into the screen into Osamu's eyes. There was much Hirokatsu saw of Osamu that he felt in himself, the way he had endured, how he carried himself, how he managed his family and duties to the Gotei. As you get older and wiser, there are fewer and fewer role models to follow, and while youth and 'newness' brought life and invigorated the mind, there was no equal to the wisdom and experience brought about by aging, Hirokatsu thought to himself.

Hirokatsu awaited the response of the Cpt and stood resolute, he was not ashamed of his actions, nor would he aspire to think himself above the repercussions they may cause upon himself.

11. - Top - End - #1361
    Halfling in the Playground

Little. Yuuki's shadow seems to bend as he steps right in front of Suzume. Runt. His voice is almost a growl. Then he smirks and the menacing air around him disappears. All right, so I did. I confess my guilt. It's been 75 years, so I suppose I'm feeling a little more lenient now. Go ahead and tell them. I don't much care about my predecessor anyways.
    Last edited by Moon Wolf; 2011-02-14 at 05:15 PM.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan
    BleachITP Reborn Characters

Full Metal Madness(ITP) All images by Terry576

GB week Alilah avvie by Keveak!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

12. - Top - End - #1362

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wolf View Post
    Little. Yuuki's shadow seems to bend as he steps right in front of Suzume. Runt. His voice is almost a growl. Then he smirks and the menacing air around him disappears. All right, so I did. I confess my guilt. It's been 75 years, so I suppose I'm feeling a little more lenient now. Go ahead and tell them. I don't much care about my predecessor anyways.
    Suzume takes a few steps backward, moving slowly away from Yuuki. It was a futile move, but it made her feel a little better.
    "You ordered the execution of the Ex-Captain! You told me I had to do it, and then leave into hiding. Then when Kujo sprung up from the Seretei's ranks you told me to get in good with the miserable psycho! You told me I'd be allowed back into the Gotei after I killed Kujo. Then you told me to wait! For two damn years I've waited for the order! You told me not to break cover, so I didn't. I did what Kujo wanted, without causing much damage." Slight tears well at her eyes. Apparently this was bringing back emotions that were better left repressed. "Then you tried to freaking kill me! After everything I did for the division! You're still going to let this lieutenant kill me, aren't you!?"

13. - Top - End - #1363

Yuuki sighs. No, I think I'd like to at least settle things with you before deciding if you're dead or not. Status says, you're dangerous. Proof is, you went and destroyed a couple of divisions. Now do you honestly think that you could do that and we could still proudly claim you are one of us? He looks almost hurt by the idea.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

14. - Top - End - #1364
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

[3rd Division]

Suddenly, Yoshi appears near the two groups (combatants and spectators) outside of 3rd Division. He's breathing heavily, and even as he falls to his knees, trying to catch his breath, his gauntlet flaring into light before reforming as a staff gripped loosely in his hands. He slowly looks up at the others, a slight grin on his face.

"Heh. Well. I got all but two of them, and they were on the edges anyways."

Right on cue, two explosions went off at nearly the same time. True to his word, they were on the furthest side of the building, an area currently unoccupied.

"Science conquers all!"
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

15. - Top - End - #1365

Yuuki sighs. No, I think I'd like to at least settle things with you before deciding if you're dead or not. Status says, you're dangerous. Proof is, you went and destroyed a couple of divisions. Now do you honestly think that you could do that and we could still proudly claim you are one of us? He looks almost hurt by the idea.
    "You told me to go along with it! I attacked sixth division because I knew it wouldn't cripple the Seretei! I could have gone straight for fifth and the Reishi phone network, or I could have gone with Nara-kun to fourth! If I wanted to make Seretei bleed, It would be on its' knees! I could have gotten away at any time without a hiccup!" She's practically pleading now, and her voice cracks throughout the plea. She moves toward Yuuki, not a single movement showing signs of hostility.

16. - Top - End - #1366

Yuuki grins. Let's let the others decide. He turns around to everyone who he'd seen fighting Suzume before he decided to show himself. Do you think we should forgive poor little Suzume-chan?
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

17. - Top - End - #1367
    Orc in the Playground

[Back at Onmitsukido HQ]

Sigint soon notices a flash on the screens; Yuuki and Suzume, along with several other Shinigami, where facing off against each other. He presses a button, and soon the Team's headsets rung with Sigint's voice.

"May I have your attention please? I have found the suspect. All teams head towards 3rd Division and surround her. Make sure she doesn't escape."

After a barrage of "understood sirs", the 25 men and women head towards 3rd Division, careful not to disturb anyone or give Suzume the impression that she's being surrounded.
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

18. - Top - End - #1368
    Dwarf in the Playground

A vein in Magatsu's neck still throbbed unhealthily, but somehow, even in his fury, he stopped his assault when Yuuki was that close to Suzume. Magatsu was an enraged murderer, a sociopath, but not an idiot. Accidentally attacking a captain was not in the interests of his survival.

"Forgiveness is found in death. That was Sakura-taichou's view, and even though it always pissed me off I think it's worth a shot here. Besides..." He smiled most unpleasantly as his burning anger went cold, his blades rising in preparation, "She said she'd be allowed back in the Gotei when Kujo was dead. I don't recall seeing his obituary, yet here she is, bombing my Division..."

He didn't even glance at Yoshi. "Good work. I'll commend you to your Captain."
    Last edited by Wahrheit; 2011-02-17 at 04:21 AM.
    If you're in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Rallicus
    I picture some NPC kid running up to the wearer, going "Sir... why are you wearing a chopped off hand?", at which point the wearer launches the kid's hat 15 feet away and snarls, "DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW? THIS IS TRUE POWER!"

19. - Top - End - #1369

Yuuki gives him a nod. Your point is well taken. Kujo's definitely still up and kicking. We can't ignore that. Anyone else have a say? He gives Suzume a look of amusement, but it is cruel.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

20. - Top - End - #1370
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kayne650 View Post
    Seiko looked at Michiko as she spoke, then back at Karite. He was about to collapse on the ground, but he stayed up by sheer force of will, waiting for Karite's response. He didn't say anything and his face was impassive as he watched Karite,
    Karite stares impassively and then grins with a flair of his old personality, a look of sheer determination coming into his eyes.

"What the hell. Hannibal would murder me if I left. Let's go to your division Captain Michiko."
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

21. - Top - End - #1371
    Ettin in the Playground

[Rukon 38]

Fortunately for Seiko, he can give his sheer force of will a rest as Kurosaki and a medic from 4th hurry to support him and carry him away. "I do not understand your reasoning, Mitsukai", Michiko rasps as Heihachi help her on his feet. "Hannibal should have nothing to do with this." It's a lie and truth both - she still doesn't get why is the 13th Division Lieutenant giving so much weight to a person he's not met in two centuries.

She nods at Ryuuma. "Tie him up. If he shows any sign of doing that again, slit his throat." The old-timer, still a bit stiff from the cold, calls for his Zanpakuto and turns it into a trident and net of steel wire. He hurries behind Karite to tie his hands behind his back.

"You have time to think about you decision until we reach my Division", Michiko growls, "in the case you change your mind." Then she turns to shout at the assorted 4th Divisioners around. "Lower the barrier! Let's go!"

22. - Top - End - #1372

Yuuki gives him a nod. Your point is well taken. Kujo's definitely still up and kicking. We can't ignore that. Anyone else have a say? He gives Suzume a look of amusement, but it is cruel.
    Suzume falls into his chest as he looks at her, tears streaming into his uniform. "Please, don't do this Yuuki. I only did all of this because I was lost! I felt abandoned! I loved you, Yuuki. That's why I joined second division, that's why I killed the ex-captain for you! I did everything you told me to, and you let me believe you forgot me in the mortal world!"

23. - Top - End - #1373
    Pixie in the Playground

Rukon 38

Seiko leaned gratefully on Kurosaki's shoulder. His face had gone ashen, showing the extent of his injury. He looked at Karite, his eyes half-lidded as he fought to retain consciousness.

"Thank you, Karite-kun. I'll...see you...when...I wake up...right?" Karite wouldn't even have a chance to answer before Seiko collapsed, Kurosaki grunting as he suddenly bore Seiko's full weight.

((OOC: Let me know when we can fast-forward to Seiko in the hospital; he'll be in there for a while))

3rd Division

Wait, what?! Shishimaru thought as his mind raced in confusion. He had been about to leave when the little soap opera had started, resulting in Shishimaru completely stopping just to watch how this would play out. It baffled him. Nasumi may well had gone on without him.
    Star Wars iTP characters

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

24. - Top - End - #1374

Kill me now.... Yuuki thinks. He takes Suzume's shoulders and gently pushes her away from him. I apologize. The Seireitei has branded you a criminal. If you give me some information, I might be willing to rethink your punishment. Say....oh, I dunno....what's Kujo's objective here?
    Last edited by Moon Wolf; 2011-02-18 at 09:41 PM.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

25. - Top - End - #1375
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Suddenly, Yuuki and Suzume hear a voice coming from a bit further away.

"-and tear out your own throat! Bakudo 9: Horin!"

A cord of crackling energy springs out, aiming to entangle Suzume. Yoshi stands about 20 feet away, the cord emanating from the end of his staff. He seems to have gained a bit of a second wind, and a deep frown is upon his face.

"Captain, forgive me, but this criminal just planted bombs all across 3rd Division, and from reports I'm hearing in the radio, across other locations in the Seireitei. This is not something we can merely forget. People have likely been hurt, possibly killed. This one is insane, and must be restrained."

26. - Top - End - #1376
    Orc in the Playground

[3rd Division]

...At that point, a bunch of extremely muffled groans and sighs sound off in the headsets of the various teams that have surrounded the scene.

Of course, to almost anyone they are out of sight. Doesn't make them any less able to facepalm at the events that had transpired.
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

27. - Top - End - #1377

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    Suddenly, Yuuki and Suzume hear a voice coming from a bit further away.

"-and tear out your own throat! Bakudo 9: Horin!"

A cord of crackling energy springs out, aiming to entangle Suzume. Yoshi stands about 20 feet away, the cord emanating from the end of his staff. He seems to have gained a bit of a second wind, and a deep frown is upon his face.

"Captain, forgive me, but this criminal just planted bombs all across 3rd Division, and from reports I'm hearing in the radio, across other locations in the Seireitei. This is not something we can merely forget. People have likely been hurt, possibly killed. This one is insane, and must be restrained."
    Suzume lets the Horin reach her, wrapping her arm around it and pulling Yoshi closer. "Excuse me, officer. I believe we were having a conversation. If I'm insane, you must be absolutely suicidal you know, disobeying a captain like that and attacking a "dangerous criminal" all by your lonesome. You're damn lucky I'm in a forgiving mood." She then looks to Yuuki, still entangled in the bakudo. "He didn't tell me his whole plan, but he said he was going to kill the new Captain General as a show of his power. I'd get the Commander to safety, if I were you."

28. - Top - End - #1378
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Yoshi doesn't pay attention to Suzume, beyond planting his staff on the ground and resisting her pulls. Instead, he points his free hand at her, and speaks again.

"Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and tear out your own throat! Bakudo 9: Horin!"

Another rope of energy springs out, quickly twisting around the first one, anchoring to it and seeking to further entangle Suzume.

"Is anybody else going to help me contain the woman who just tried to blow up 3rd Division, or do I have to stand here and do it myself?"

His voice betrays some annoyance at his fellows.

29. - Top - End - #1379
    Pixie in the Playground

3rd Division

Shishimaru is shocked out of his...shock when he hears Yoshi's Bakudo go off. As soon as he the first Horin is wrapping itself around Suzume, he's chanting his own Bakudo.

"The spider crawls across the the blades of the fallen and the battlefield is claimed! Bakudo 20: Mercurial Network!"

As the chant finished, a multiple streams of what looked like spun steel wove their way from Shishimaru's hands and shot towards Suzume, wrapping around her and binding her tight. Then the steel ends would stab the ground on either side of her, anchoring themselves in the ground to prevent her escape. It was only after he finished that he registered what she had said. Disobeying a captain? Oh, what had he gotten himself into?

"Um, if it helps, her head isn't covered, so she can still answer your questions." Shishimaru said somewhat weakly, praying that Yuuki wouldn't consider his actions unnecessarily meddlesome.
    Last edited by Kayne650; 2011-02-19 at 12:38 AM.
    Star Wars iTP characters

30. - Top - End - #1380
    Ettin in the Playground

[3rd Division]

Meanwhile, oblivious to any melodrama surround Suzume's melodrama, what few 3rd Divisioners had been lingering within the buildings have arranged on the Division's emergency gathering point. They're relatively unfazed by the small fires caused by Suzume's bombs. "Great. There goes the canteen", one of them mutters.

There's a fire alarm sounding nearby, and message has already been send to 7th to get fire brigade around to clean things up. "Okay... is everyone here?", Zaraki Nasumi asks, trying to retain an upbeat mood by smiling cheerfully. Few seasoned warriors wonder why exactly is the new girl from 10th goofing before the ranks alone.

"Wait... who exactly is supposed to be here? Do we have a list or...?", Nasumi wonders, and freezes as panic starts to creep in. How is she supposed to know something like that? She's been away for hours! "Errr... um... who was the last duty officer? You? Could you please come over here and..."