New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232439 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #391
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Default Re: [Bitp:R] Hueco Mundo 2

[Palacio Cuarta Library]

Vicente gave a dry chuckle.

"Only as far as it extends to him collecting all writing and knowledge to the best of his ability."
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

2. - Top - End - #392
    Ogre in the Playground

[Palacio Cuarta]
    "Me possessing a 'soft side' would imply that I allow my reasoning mind to be overrun by emotional impulse. Such is not the case, Fraccion."

The Cuarta looks back at Ruwa over his shoulder, the pupil of the one eye she can see visibly contracting.

"Furthermore, this library is not solely for my personal consumption. It is the library of Las Noches and is open to all who have desire to enter it. Whilst I have no need for the texts contained within this room, I felt that other individuals of less enlightened intellect than my own might require the emotional crutch the words stored herein may provide."

--------
    [Sector Cuarta, Argentum Quarter, Doctor's Surgery]
    Garoux Lobosolo flexes his freshly healed body, taking special care to stretch out the arm and leg that shattered in the arena fight.

"Hmm. You work fast and well."

"Of course. Now, my payment?"

Roux throws a fairly hefty amount of whatever Las Noches uses for currency to the Arrancar surgeon, stretching one final time before slipping off the operating table he had been sitting on and donning his clothing again. Without another word to the surgeon, Roux turns toward the Palacio Cuarta and begins making his way towards it.

3. - Top - End - #393
    Orc in the Playground

[Pico's Palacio]

Firstly, Pico stops dead in his tracks when Von Geister talks to him, his rapt attention going right to him at that point.

Then his speech is done, and he leaves. Then, Pico goes back to trying to spit out the fires. He eventually tries to drink water at the same time as he tries to put out the water, occasionally spitting out the water too "accidentally". It doesn't matter to him, as Von Geister is long since gone.

Then Apolinar tries to shoot at the alcohol. Pico spittakes before becoming able to yell at him again. "WHAT ARE YOU, NUTS?!?!"
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

4. - Top - End - #394
    Ettin in the Playground

[Gates of Las Noches]

The lamppost waits untill the strange faerie is gone. Then, it speaks to Gwen in a worried tone.

"We should leave"
    , it murmurs, "I can't imagine anything good will happen to us if we step within limits of this city. You must feel them - other Hollows, thousands of them."

"What guarantee do we have that they don't just eat us? I can't hold them all at bay forever..."
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

5. - Top - End - #395
    Barbarian in the Playground

"Kick my ass? Hah! I'd like to see you try."

Apolinar ignores Pico's outrage and focuses entirely on Rouga.

"How the hell did the Ghost king ever consider you as a rival? You're ****ing pathetic! Too busy trying to think of a smarmy retort to everything to get off your ass and do something!"

He shoots another Bala off, causing a secondary conflagration.

"Well? Are you going to stand there and take it or are you going to do somethin'?"
    Solomon Yeager by the exceedingly talented The Architect.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuma Kode View Post
    Steilos
    Class: Thief
    Promotes to: Ninja

Skills
    Vantage - Allows the character to post first in all threads.
    Insight - Allows the character to see threads at a greater distance.
    Ah, mon petit choux fleur.
    Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #396
    Orc in the Playground

Pico's eyes and head follow the Bala as it causes another explosion. One that causes Pico to try and douse it out again. "Oh, COME ON MAN!!!!"

At this point, let me reiterate what is going on here. We have a six feet tall man in a biker-esque outfit trying to put out a fire on a balcony that happens to be about 45 degrees downward and covered in alcohol. And how does he put it out? By spitting on it.

For God's sake, where's Amada when you frikkin' need her?!
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

7. - Top - End - #397
    Ettin in the Playground

Amada

For her part, Amada had retreated back to her room long ago to avoid the craziness, with a pair of ear muffs securely positioned over her ear-plugged filled ears.

...She had experience in blotting out the roar from Pico's drinking binges. She was also fast asleep.

Genoveva

The Primera watches Geister leave with the same look of wary readiness, but the tension doesn't drop from her when the Ghost King departs. Fingers curl into claw-like shapes. Her smile turns to more of a grimace at the proclamation, even as the 'fight' resumes in full intensity. Bloody light gathers in the palm of her hands, the only warning sign to the wave of bala that the Primera sends howling through the air towards the treasured alcohol and...well...any nearby surrounding structure.

It was only the first of such waves of destruction that Genoveva throws out as a guttural growl rumbles in her throat, like a p**sed off jungle cat. The next one's seem much more focused...in direction anyway. Genoveva was heading back towards Sector Uno and carving her way through any building, hollow, arrancar, or anything else that got into her way. Not that it keeps her from turning a simmering glare on the supposed 'nobility' of Las Noches who bicker like drunken frat boys.

"Will ya frakkin' fools SHUT UP? Apolinar, bring da body ta mah chambers. Now." She hisses out between the roar of tumbling masonry, "If Ah have ta look for it General then Ah'll tear down every stone of yer pitiful castle til I find it."

But then she feels something...unusual and slightly diverts her course of destruction to intercept the strange person approaching her sector, the pace of her savage passage through Pico's domain picking up

After all, how often did a prisoner walk to the jail of it's own accord?

Spoiler
    Show
    Inu: I figured that Pico is too scared of Genoveva to really try to dissuade her from breaking her way back to her sector, if I'm wrong then just lemme know and I'll alter the post.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

8. - Top - End - #398
    Orc in the Playground

"Says the guy who gets pissy like an angry bull the second he's called by a nickname. Ri.N.Go. Cha.N. <3" Rouga snickered.

"It's really simple. I became Ecchan's rival by being the one Hollow he couldn't kill! More than I can say for you, who became his 'General' by being the one man to kiss the most ass."
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

9. - Top - End - #399
    Barbarian in the Playground

Apolinar opens his mouth to give a reply when Genoveva decides to intervene. He disappears in a buzz of Sonido and is soon standing away from the bala, adjusting his helmet as if nothing had happened even as the alcohol supply was busy being atomised in front of him.

"We will speak about this later, worm." he spits at Rouga before Sonidoing off towards the Ciudad Baja.

Upon arriving for the nth time today back at his castle, he conducts an impromptu search for the body an - oh its on the doorstep. Muttering a curse on the late Corporal for being so untidy, he lugs it once more over his shoulder and trudges back over to the Primera Palacio. The trail of destruction she had left in her wake kind of gave her away, after all.
    Solomon Yeager by the exceedingly talented The Architect.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuma Kode View Post
    Steilos
    Class: Thief
    Promotes to: Ninja

Skills
    Vantage - Allows the character to post first in all threads.
    Insight - Allows the character to see threads at a greater distance.
    Ah, mon petit choux fleur.
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #400
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Ivaz]

Ivaz was actually watching the Primera when the Ghost King left. So she was able to notice the coming attack just before it happened.

This let her dodge all the rubble that fell around her.

She stood on the balcony, her gaze following Genoveva as she carved a path to her destination.

Note to self: Do not get on that woman's bad side anytime soon.

She turns back towards Pico, slight smirk on her face. Well that was fun.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

11. - Top - End - #401

[Palacio Cinco]
    Apex Chamber

Sabas Fortunato sits forward in an unadorned chair, sized to fit his diminutive frame, his gaze wandering over the rooftops of Las Noches. He sighs and closes his ophidian eyes, then slouches back. Behind him, a large, non-menos hollow coils behind him. It could best be described as resembling a large centipede; it is about fifteen feet long, and must circle in on itself to fit behind the Quinta Espada. Its carapace is the pale color of hollow bone, and its own insectoid mask fits in with the rest of its body perfectly. Dozens of curved, sharp-tipped legs support its body, and its back is a series of overlapping plates of bone. A long, stinger-tipped tail emerges from its rear. A pair of short arms with articulated fingers emerge from below its mandibles, and it wrings them as it speaks.

"...at which point the Primera demanded that the body be brought to her chambers."

It sits back slightly as it finishes its report, waiting apprehensively for the reply.

"I See."

So that's what the commotion had been. And why such an eclectic gathering had occurred. Interesting. Very interesting. One of Von Geister's children had been killed. More importantly, one had been killed and the cause wasn't known. Unless Genoveva had done it...which Fortunato would not put past her. Nor would he expect it of her. She had proven her status as a wild card many times before and would most likely prove it many times more before she perished. Still, the matter would bear investigation.

"Excellent work. Bonescuttler, you are my new head field agent. Congratulations."

Bonescuttler grows totally still, and tilts his head to the side.

"What happened to Snakeskin F, my lord?"

Fortunato's response is dismissive of Bonescuttler's predecessor.

"He was captured. You are dismissed."

Bonescuttler untangles himself and flees the chamber. Fortunato smiles coldly. It was a shame that Snakeskin F had broken and tried to talk under torture. He had been useful. That had earned him nothing, however, beyond the fact that he had never known that Fortunato had delivered the death sentence.

Fool.

Fortunato turns his attention back to his surveillance of Las Noches. He releases another ping of Pesquisa. It had been several minutes since the last one, and the flow of information was beginning to dwindle. He focuses especially on a new arrival; one who has a Reiatsu unlike anything Fortunato has felt before.
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

12. - Top - End - #402
    Pixie in the Playground

Novena Sector

Pan grinned from ear to ear as he watched the spectacle taking place in the neighbouring sector. He himself was leaning over the railing from the highest point in his Palacio, sharing the tower with his Fraccion while quite a few Gilliams clustered below.

Ha! Pico really went all out didn't he? Wonder what they're celebrating..

Pan lost the train of thought and whooped as an impressive explosion appeared, it was followed by a series of red flashes leading to the Primera sector. As the last of the colourful flashes subsided, Pan propped his head on his elbows and sighed.

I guess it's over..

13. - Top - End - #403
    Halfling in the Playground

Katarina nods. Yes, it seems that General Apolinar has left.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan
    BleachITP Reborn Characters

Full Metal Madness(ITP) All images by Terry576

GB week Alilah avvie by Keveak!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

14. - Top - End - #404
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Edge View Post
    [Palacio Cuarta]
    "Me possessing a 'soft side' would imply that I allow my reasoning mind to be overrun by emotional impulse. Such is not the case, Fraccion."

The Cuarta looks back at Ruwa over his shoulder, the pupil of the one eye she can see visibly contracting.

"Furthermore, this library is not solely for my personal consumption. It is the library of Las Noches and is open to all who have desire to enter it. Whilst I have no need for the texts contained within this room, I felt that other individuals of less enlightened intellect than my own might require the emotional crutch the words stored herein may provide."
    "Whatever you sssay, Alejandro-sssama.~" Ruwa bows, then struts away, scanning the book shelves.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Reborn² characters!
    Madokapunk!

15. - Top - End - #405
    Ogre in the Playground

[Palacio Uno]
    When Genoveva reaches the entrance to her sector/palacio, she will find the source of the odd reiatsu signature leaning on the nearest piece of architecture outside of the sector's boundaries. Eriku's face has an easy grin plastered over it at the moment.

"Primera Espada Genoveva, I assume? You certainly match the description my master gave me, and he certainly didn't exaggerate when he gave me that description."

16. - Top - End - #406
    Ettin in the Playground

Genoveva

'Unsubtle' could be used to describe Genoveva's return to her own sector, by those being charitable, 'destructive' would be another one. In either case, Eriku would have plenty of warning of when the Primera was finally approaching where he was loitering about. Not that he was alone either, there was, easily, a dozen eyes watching him from the direction of Genoveva's turf.

The slight-bodied arrancar storms out of the dust and falling rubble that precedes her arrival like one would through a calming spring rain, glowering like the Gates of Hell as her slitted gaze appraises the man.

"Ya? An' what description be dat? And who be yer leash-holder? For dat mader, who be ye and why shouldn't Ah toss ya into darkness fer comin' here?" The Primera glowers out.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

17. - Top - End - #407
    Orc in the Playground

[Pico's Palacio]

Pico does everything but jump out of his skin when Genoveva rips through his domain like it were nothing. Thankfully, for the most part, one half of his domain is pretty much wrecked anyways. However, now there's a gigantic scar on his domain.

After a while of just staring, pale as a ghost, Pico then dissappears and reappears, shoving a pale of water in Ivaz's hands. "Help dammit."

Then he goes back to spitting out the fires.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #408

[Pico's Palacio]

Ivaz holds the water for a moment, smirking at the sight of Pico spitting the fire out.

Then she helps. Probably not as much as she could help. But, hey, a little bit is better than none.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

19. - Top - End - #409
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    Genoveva

'Unsubtle' could be used to describe Genoveva's return to her own sector, by those being charitable, 'destructive' would be another one. In either case, Eriku would have plenty of warning of when the Primera was finally approaching where he was loitering about. Not that he was alone either, there was, easily, a dozen eyes watching him from the direction of Genoveva's turf.

The slight-bodied arrancar storms out of the dust and falling rubble that precedes her arrival like one would through a calming spring rain, glowering like the Gates of Hell as her slitted gaze appraises the man.

"Ya? An' what description be dat? And who be yer leash-holder? For dat mader, who be ye and why shouldn't Ah toss ya into darkness fer comin' here?" The Primera glowers out.
    Eriku's easy smile never leaves his face.

"Please, milady no need to be so hurried. If I knew you better I might say you were flustered."

His smile intensifies for a brief moment before returning to its previous intensity.

"Oh, you needn't worry about the description. It was solely physical, and wholly accurate, though my master forget to mention how divine your appearance was when taken altogether. On the subject of my master, his name is Kujo, and I am his First Apostle, Eriku Ginomamori. I came only to deliver a letter from him."

He reaches into a pocket, taking out the still uncrumpled letter and holding it out towards Genoveva.

20. - Top - End - #410
    Pixie in the Playground

Novena Sector

Far below, a blackened wiskey bottle bounces off a gillian's nose. Oblivious to this, Pan's expression turns sour as a thought crosses his mind.

Katarina, do you think the other Espada hate me?

21. - Top - End - #411

Katarina blinked and looked at him with a surprised expression. Why would anyone hate you, Pan-sama? She exclaimed.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

22. - Top - End - #412
    Pixie in the Playground

Pan continued to stare gloomily over at the Decima sector.

Well none of them ever visit unless they really have to. But look at the Primera, they visit her all the time, alot of them never even leave! Mei has these things she calls orgies, they're really popular. I think they're grown in Italy, thats the name of a city in the mortal world..

Pan brightens up.

Thats it! orgies, I just need to find some orgies..

23. - Top - End - #413
    Orc in the Playground

Ruwa looks up randomly while leafing through a poetry book. "...I feel as if I'm missing something great."
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Reborn² characters!
    Madokapunk!

24. - Top - End - #414

Katarina stared incredulously. No, absolutely not. Do you even know what an orgy is? It's a party, um, uh.... she trailed off. How do I tell him this... she gulped and continued. It's a party where guys and girls, um...do stuff. It's a grown-up party. They have alcohol and such. I don't think it would be good for you to go to an orgy. She says, concerned.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

25. - Top - End - #415
    Orc in the Playground

So, let's see. Rouga's checklist.

1) Create mayhem with the Espada. Check.
    2) Piss off Ringo-chan. Check.
    3) Save booze. Not checked, but then again it wasn't his job anyway.
    4) Alleviate boredom. Not checked.

Rouga considered his options. He still owed the Decima a drink...

"Say, why do you keep such large quantities of booze where it's most likely to catch fire anyway?" He asked as he helped beat the flames off the boxes.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

26. - Top - End - #416
    Pixie in the Playground

Pan found himself listening to Katarina with rapt attention.

Oh.. I think I was thinking of what, what was it?
    He grinds his fists to his head, thinking of the word.

Grapes! Right grapes. ...So an orgy is like a party, with the angry juice. mmm Now that I think of it, I see the others drinking that stuff all the time, especially Pico.

27. - Top - End - #417
    Ettin in the Playground

Genoveva

The Primera's look is still suspicious as she snatches the letter from Erikku and opens it up to peruse the contents of it. Whatever was in it seems to be amusing because her fanged smirk soon returns in full force as she closes up the letter and tucks it into her vest.

"Why'sit dat everyun who talks ta meh seems to 'njoy da smell of crap so much?" Genoveva says thoughtfully, though if it's about the letter or her own comment is unknown. She does wave a hand at Eriku as if already dismissing him from her thoughts and realm. "Begone ye lapdog. Ah'm already sick of yer smilin' mug. Hav' more portant things ta be doin' then dancin' to da tune of yer fool puppeteer."

28. - Top - End - #418

Katarina grins. And that's why Pico-sama acts strangely sometimes. The 'angry juice' makes him do weird things. But I don't think you should have any of the 'angry juice'. I wouldn't want it to hurt you. Besides, I don't drink it either. She says with an air of haughty pride.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

29. - Top - End - #419
    Pixie in the Playground

Pan humphed.

It's not like I want to drink that stuff, it tastes horrible. *cough* I mean, that's what I heard someone say. Anyway-

Pan hurries the conversation elsewhere.

I'm sure the others don't like me. Maybe my legs are too short.

30. - Top - End - #420

Katarina sighed. I think you're being too hard on yourself. It's probably just because your appearance is so different from the other Espada. I mean, you seem much younger than most of them. I think they might be a little bit jealous. I'm really not sure.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!