New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282944 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #541
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 13

Where did all 3rd Division players vanish?

Nasumi is still waiting for them with her cookies.

"Waaah! I'll be real sad if no-one tastes them..."
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

2. - Top - End - #542
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Where did all 3rd Division players vanish?

Nasumi is still waiting for them with her cookies.

"Waaah! I'll be real sad if no-one tastes them..."
    Kazuma would be happy to taste them, but he's not 3rd division.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

3. - Top - End - #543
    Ettin in the Playground

He's working out with Kyasarin, right? I might make a post of Nasumi searching them.

4. - Top - End - #544
    Orc in the Playground

If Shiro doesn't mind, sure!

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

5. - Top - End - #545
    Pixie in the Playground

I would have Daisuke taste the cookies, but as far as I know he's still with Sakura, and if would be kind of unfair to Purple Rose to just quit that all of a sudden.

Also, I'm going to wait for Callos' next post before I have Mayumi stop by and try to help. It should be interesting.
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

6. - Top - End - #546
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Right, so. I've been giving IC hints and even some OOC mention of this, but I haven't actually written it up yet. Thus, I will now give my draft of Vicente's Segunda Etapa. Obviously he hasn't achieved it yet, but he is working with Von Geister on it. Yes, this is intended to make him Espada-grade. No, it doesn't mean he's supposed to WTFPWN anyone and everyone.

In my mind, Vicente's currently just strong enough to be Espada 7-10. This would push him towards about Espada 5 or so. This doesn't mean he's going to challenge Espada 5. And it also refers to current power levels of those beings. If they achieved boosts, it would need to be re-evaluated.

With that said:

Spoiler
    Show

Segunda Etapa: Acecho Ave del Atardecer (Stalking Dusk Bird; working title)

Appearance:
    Spoiler
    Show
    While Vicente's Resurreccion looks like a Humanoid Avian, his Segunda Etapa is an Avian Humanoid. The slightly odd proportions and such of his initial release is smoothed over, giving him an appearance more in line with his unreleased state.

Of course, the fact that he seems to be coated in "living" shadow might cloud this fact a bit. He seems to be an androgynous figure with little discernible anatomy beyond basic features. His face is more detailed, but still rendered indistinct by his coloring. As well, there seem to be vague patterns on his skin, faintly resembling feathers, tribal tattoos, or even random lines. These patterns can be observed to slowly shift as time goes on.

The only real break in this outline is his Hollow Hole, still about where a human's navel would be located; it's size has not increased from 1" diameter.

Vicente's overall body shape is a normal human outline, barring his head and cape.
    His feet seem to be encased in "boots", with no distinctive toes.
    His hands are human as well, though they can change their tips into razor-sharp points as desired.
    At his shoulders seems to rest a cape with a distinct feather patter on it. However, at will, the cape flows and forms into a pair of dark wings, giving him an appearance not dissimilar to a fallen angel.
    Finally, his head is the part most obviously not human. Most noticeable are his eyes, which now seem to be simple oversized lenses, almost as if a mask. As well, the large "horn" protrusions from before have been greatly shortened, and now lay almost flat against his head. (OOC: Reference pic for general look.)
    His ability to turn his head remains, as does his overall field of vision.

Specific Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Generic Boosts:Vicente's strength, speed/sonido, Bala, and Cero all stay the same as in his initial Resurreccion, leaving them at 150% of their initial powers.
    Flight: This is effectively unchanged from his previous release.
    Silent Movements: This is unchanged from his previous release.
    Enhanced Vision: All previous abilities, plus an increased ability to see despite obstructions, such as mist, smoke, darkness, or the like. One has to present fully opaque visual obstacles (they can be visual illusions, so long as they present what looks like a solid object) to actually block his vision now.
    Enhanced Hearing: This is effectively unchanged from his previous release.
    Softener Hierro: Vicente's Hierro changes dramatically in Segunda Etapa. Whereas before it used a combination of the normal "hard skin" and a sort of "cushioning" effect, it is now entirely a "blow softening". This is acheived by making the upper layers of Vicente's "skin" in this form rather malleable. Rather than stiffly resisting blows, it instead molds around it, spreading the force out dramatically until there's no effective damage. As it's made up of a sort of "living shadow", it can easily repair itself if it does take damage, at least to a point.
    Energy attacks seem to roll over his form, thus dissipating much of the damage.
    All told, his Hierro in Segunda Etapa provides 200% of the protection he has in his base, unreleased form.
    However, exposure to extremely bright light, very suddenly (power equivalent to a low 80's Kido) can temporarily hinder this ability. Vicente's skin will "solidify", leaving him with his base Hierro for approximately 25 seconds, at which point his body will reassert its normal form.
    Blackout Feather: Unchanged overall. He can now put out 25 feathers, which still cover 20-foot-diameter areas. He can throw them 60 feet, and they will remain active until he is 100 feet away. They will stay active for 2 minutes. Otherwise the same.
    Body of Shadow: The most distinctive power that Vicente posses is that of his body's makeup. The upper 1/8th of his body seems to be made of living shadow. Not only does it provide an excellent variant on his hierro, it actually allows him to mold his body to a degree.
    Specifically, he is able to shape the shadow into spikes, blades, and other such simple shapes. Most often, this is used to plade blades and/or spikes on his hands and feet to enhance his melee attacks. He can extend blades up to 1 foot out from the end of his hand or foot, and his wings can be morphed into large, sharp blades as well.
    Even more, Vicente is able to fire shaped bits of shadow from his hands or feet, though they can only be roughly the size of his clenched fist. Typically he fires small, sharp blades or needles at a foe with impressive speed, though such projectiles can never impart huge amounts of force to their targets. They can, at maximum, deal approximately 20% of the damage of one of his bala; he can only fire on full-sized shadow projectile every 2 seconds.
    Shadow Blade Bala: This is a unique mixing of Vicente's Bala and his Body of Shadows. He forms a sharp, hollow blade over his flattened hand, leaving some space between it and his skin. He then charges a Bala inside of this blade, firing it out at higher speed. This achieves the result of the projectile actually penetrating the target before the Bala releases its energy (dissipating the blade in the process). He experiences a 25% reduction in firing speed, but the projectiles have 50% more penetration capacity, with roughly the same amount of damage.
    Shadow Drill Bala: This technique functions similarly to his Shadow Blade Bala, except it forms a small point the size of 2 of his fingers over the tip of the Cero, and then firing it forward. Vicente experiences a 10% increase in charge time, a 10% decrease in how long he can maintain the blast, but a 25% increase in penetration capacity, maintaining the same damage.

The below stats are revised, taking into account both his Segunda's Ability, and his slightly increased skill and power unreleased (due to the training necessary to achieve SE).

Battle Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Offense: 75; Vicente is rather skills in both armed and unarmed combat, rendering him an opponent others must take seriously. His ability to grow and throw blades and spikes in Segunda Etapa makes him even more dangerous.

Defense: 70: Between his Hierro's strength (especially in Resurreccion, and even more so in Segunda Etapa) and his own learned skill, Vicente isn't an opponent someone can easily harm.

Mobility: 60: Vicente's sonido is on the high end of average; it is more his endurance than his speed or distance that stands out. As well, he has exceptional reflexes, allowing him to do startling last-moment dodges of various attacks (especially with his augmented vision in Resurreccion). Flight becomes even easier and more fluid in Segunda Etapa, due to the malleability of his form.

Intelligence: 90: Vicente is, frankly, a genius. Not only does he have a knack for combat, he has great invention skills, a strong sense of scholarship in many fields, an inquisitive intellect, excellent observation interpretation skills, and the ability to quickly process new ideas and circumstances. He is definitely something of an intellectual giant. Fitting for the Fraccion of the Cuarta.

Cero/Reiatsu: 65: Vicente's energy attacks are on the high end of average. His over-strength Bala are compensated for by his under-strength Cero. The continuous fire ability doesn't fully compensate. However, his Shadow Blade Bala and Shadow Drill Cero are notably potent attacks.

Total:360
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

7. - Top - End - #547
    Orc in the Playground

So... he's basically Owlman meets...

Spoiler
    Show
    Eddie?

Last edited by Kuroimaken; 2010-11-19 at 04:05 PM.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #548
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

...Who's "Eddie"?

Edit: As for Owlman: Well, duh. That's what I've made him as from the beginning.
    Last edited by KnightDisciple; 2010-11-19 at 04:08 PM.

9. - Top - End - #549
    Ettin in the Playground

... is that a Nightgaunt?

10. - Top - End - #550
    Orc in the Playground

You kids should play more Guilty Gear.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #551
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    In my mind, Vicente's currently just strong enough to be Espada 7-10. This would push him towards about Espada 5 or so. This doesn't mean he's going to challenge Espada 5. And it also refers to current power levels of those beings. If they achieved boosts, it would need to be re-evaluated.
    See, my problem is in 'if he's already this strong, then why isn't he an Espada already?' Because this is the same situation that lead to NUMEROUS fraccion being as powerful as Espada in the last game, and not just low tier ones either. I thought we were trying to avoid that this game.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

12. - Top - End - #552
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    See, my problem is in 'if he's already this strong, then why isn't he an Espada already?' Because this is the same situation that lead to NUMEROUS fraccion being as powerful as Espada in the last game, and not just low tier ones either. I thought we were trying to avoid that this game.
    Yeah... going to have agree and say that that seems way too powerful for a Fraccion, KD.

13. - Top - End - #553
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Hm. Would it be better to say he'd be theoretically powerful enough to be the Decima? That seems like a more...fluid...position than some of the others.

Unless you're trying to not-so-subtly say "you didn't get one of the first 10 slots, you don't get to be an Espada, ever."

The point being, I feel that currently, he's at least close to a threat for some of the weakest Espada. And after his boost, will be stronger. Which is good, since I plan to try making him an Espada.

The fact that we have 2 NPC Espada means people shouldn't mind some of us trying to "shake the tree" a bit.

14. - Top - End - #554
    Titan in the Playground

Alright, I have a lot to catch up on. Over the next two weeks, the following I plan to complete.

1. Taiki's backstory
    2. The pair of tied characters I'm working on
    3. Catching up on posting I've missed

Hopefully I can keep up with that.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

15. - Top - End - #555
    Ettin in the Playground

I don't see much point in stating "he's strong enought to be such and such Espada". First, it's not valid benchmark, because the Espada excell on different areas and their 'powerscale' isn't linear. Second, regardless of which rank he could theoretically fill, he can already challenge any Espada he wishes, and rules of drama are more influential to the outcome than any hypothetical numbers in his bio.

Personally, if you want Vincete to vie for Espada rank, it's enough to say that's what you're going after and Vincente's training will make him good enough to have a decent shot; before the battle where he proves otherwise, he should be on the level of other Fraccion, for the sake of preventing the story from turning to an arms race.

16. - Top - End - #556
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    I don't see much point in stating "he's strong enought to be such and such Espada". First, it's not valid benchmark, because the Espada excell on different areas and their 'powerscale' isn't linear. Second, regardless of which rank he could theoretically fill, he can already challenge any Espada he wishes, and rules of drama are more influential to the outcome than any hypothetical numbers in his bio.

Personally, if you want Vincete to vie for Espada rank, it's enough to say that's what you're going after and Vincente's training will make him good enough to have a decent shot; before the battle where he proves otherwise, he should be on the level of other Fraccion, for the sake of preventing the story from turning to an arms race.
    Their worries have a point KD, and Frozen makes a very valid proposition here.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

17. - Top - End - #557
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Fair enough. I accept what Frozen's putting forth.

18. - Top - End - #558
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by tgva8889 View Post
    Alright, I have a lot to catch up on. Over the next two weeks, the following I plan to complete.

1. Taiki's backstory
    2. The pair of tied characters I'm working on
    3. Catching up on posting I've missed

Hopefully I can keep up with that.
    *pokes*

NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan
    BleachITP Reborn Characters

Full Metal Madness(ITP) All images by Terry576

GB week Alilah avvie by Keveak!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

19. - Top - End - #559
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Revised slightly.

Spoiler
    Show

Segunda Etapa: Acecho Ave del Atardecer (Stalking Dusk Bird; working title)

Appearance:
    Spoiler
    Show
    While Vicente's Resurreccion looks like a Humanoid Avian, his Segunda Etapa is an Avian Humanoid. The slightly odd proportions and such of his initial release is smoothed over, giving him an appearance more in line with his unreleased state.

Of course, the fact that he seems to be coated in "living" shadow might cloud this fact a bit. He seems to be an androgynous figure with little discernible anatomy beyond basic features. His face is more detailed, but still rendered indistinct by his coloring. As well, there seem to be vague patterns on his skin, faintly resembling feathers, tribal tattoos, or even random lines. These patterns can be observed to slowly shift as time goes on.

The only real break in this outline is his Hollow Hole, still about where a human's navel would be located; it's size has not increased from 1" diameter.

Vicente's overall body shape is a normal human outline, barring his head and cape.
    His feet seem to be encased in "boots", with no distinctive toes.
    His hands are human as well, though they can change their tips into razor-sharp points as desired.
    At his shoulders seems to rest a cape with a distinct feather patter on it. However, at will, the cape flows and forms into a pair of dark wings, giving him an appearance not dissimilar to a fallen angel.
    Finally, his head is the part most obviously not human. Most noticeable are his eyes, which now seem to be simple oversized lenses, almost as if a mask. As well, the large "horn" protrusions from before have been greatly shortened, and now lay almost flat against his head. (OOC: Reference pic for general look.)
    His ability to turn his head remains, as does his overall field of vision.

Specific Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Generic Boosts:Vicente's strength, speed/sonido, Bala, and Cero all stay the same as in his initial Resurreccion, leaving them at 150% of their initial powers.
    Enhanced Vision: All previous abilities, plus an increased ability to see despite obstructions, such as mist, smoke, darkness, or the like. One has to present fully opaque visual obstacles (they can be visual illusions, so long as they present what looks like a solid object) to actually block his vision now.
    Softener Hierro: Vicente's Hierro changes dramatically in Segunda Etapa. Whereas before it used a combination of the normal "hard skin" and a sort of "cushioning" effect, it is now entirely a "blow softening". This is acheived by making the upper layers of Vicente's "skin" in this form rather malleable. Rather than stiffly resisting blows, it instead molds around it, spreading the force out dramatically until there's no effective damage. As it's made up of a sort of "living shadow", it can easily repair itself if it does take damage, at least to a point.
    Energy attacks seem to roll over his form, thus dissipating much of the damage.
    All told, his Hierro in Segunda Etapa provides 200% of the protection he has in his base, unreleased form.
    Vicente's only major weakness...is light. Specifically, light approaching the intensity of direct, unblocked sunlight will weaken his Hierro, leaving him with protection equivalent to his unreleased state. Such light does not negate his Body of Shadows ability, or the derived attacks.
    Blackout Feather: Unchanged overall. He can now put out 25 feathers, which still cover 20-foot-diameter areas. He can throw them 60 feet, and they will remain active until he is 100 feet away. They will stay active for 2 minutes. Otherwise the same.
    Body of Shadow: The most distinctive power that Vicente posses is that of his body's makeup. The upper 1/8th of his body seems to be made of living shadow. Not only does it provide an excellent variant on his hierro, it actually allows him to mold his body to a degree.
    Specifically, he is able to shape the shadow into spikes, blades, and other such simple shapes. Most often, this is used to plade blades and/or spikes on his hands and feet to enhance his melee attacks. He can extend blades up to 1 foot out from the end of his hand or foot, and his wings can be morphed into large, sharp blades as well.
    Even more, Vicente is able to fire shaped bits of shadow from his hands or feet, though they can only be roughly the size of his clenched fist. Typically he fires small, sharp blades or needles at a foe with impressive speed, though such projectiles can never impart huge amounts of force to their targets. They can, at maximum, deal approximately 20% of the damage of one of his bala; he can only fire on full-sized shadow projectile every 2 seconds.
    Shadow Blade Bala: This is a unique mixing of Vicente's Bala and his Body of Shadows. He forms a sharp, hollow blade over his flattened hand, leaving some space between it and his skin. He then charges a Bala inside of this blade, firing it out at higher speed. This achieves the result of the projectile actually penetrating the target before the Bala releases its energy (dissipating the blade in the process). He experiences a 25% reduction in firing speed, but the projectiles have 50% more penetration capacity, with roughly the same amount of damage.
    Shadow Drill Bala: This technique functions similarly to his Shadow Blade Bala, except it forms a small point the size of 2 of his fingers over the tip of the Cero, and then firing it forward. Vicente experiences a 10% increase in charge time, a 10% decrease in how long he can maintain the blast, but a 25% increase in penetration capacity, maintaining the same damage.

The below stats are revised, taking into account both his Segunda's Ability, and his slightly increased skill and power unreleased (due to the training necessary to achieve SE).

Battle Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Offense: 75; Vicente is rather skills in both armed and unarmed combat, rendering him an opponent others must take seriously. His ability to grow and throw blades and spikes in Segunda Etapa makes him even more dangerous.

Defense: 70: Between his Hierro's strength (especially in Resurreccion, and even more so in Segunda Etapa) and his own learned skill, Vicente isn't an opponent someone can easily harm.

Mobility: 60: Vicente's sonido is on the high end of average; it is more his endurance than his speed or distance that stands out. As well, he has exceptional reflexes, allowing him to do startling last-moment dodges of various attacks (especially with his augmented vision in Resurreccion). Flight becomes even easier and more fluid in Segunda Etapa, due to the malleability of his form.

Intelligence: 90: Vicente is, frankly, a genius. Not only does he have a knack for combat, he has great invention skills, a strong sense of scholarship in many fields, an inquisitive intellect, excellent observation interpretation skills, and the ability to quickly process new ideas and circumstances. He is definitely something of an intellectual giant. Fitting for the Fraccion of the Cuarta.

Cero/Reiatsu: 65: Vicente's energy attacks are on the high end of average. His over-strength Bala are compensated for by his under-strength Cero. The continuous fire ability doesn't fully compensate. However, his Shadow Blade Bala and Shadow Drill Cero are notably potent attacks.

Total:360

20. - Top - End - #560
    Orc in the Playground

"Ecchan! Let's go PARTY LIKE IT'S 2012!! WOOHOO!!"

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #561
    Ettin in the Playground

It should be noted that Von Geister is one post away from having his cow killed.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

22. - Top - End - #562
    Orc in the Playground

Cow?

What cow?

"You think he's referring to someone?"

Not really. But, he has enough power to where it doesn't matter.
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

23. - Top - End - #563
    Bugbear in the Playground

...moo? Not Bessie!

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

24. - Top - End - #564
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wolf View Post
    *pokes*

Taiki's backstory approaches epic levels of writing in terms of backstories I've done in the past. Soooo...we'll see how much I get done in the next 2 weeks. I also have some other stuff that needs doing.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

25. - Top - End - #565
    Ettin in the Playground

Cow?

What cow?

"You think he's referring to someone?"

Not really. But, he has enough power to where it doesn't matter.
    "He means that I won't need YOUR BULL**** YOU WRETCHED MAGGOTS."
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

26. - Top - End - #566

Lord Von Geister swearing....chalk up another thing I thought I'd never hear in my life...

*takes out clipboard*
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

27. - Top - End - #567
    Orc in the Playground

I wonder which parody is coming up next in this fight.

My personal vote is either Indiana Jones or Mission Impossible.

EDIT:

"'Cause Ghost Busters would be way too obvious."
    Last edited by Kuroimaken; 2010-11-19 at 10:02 PM.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #568

Ooh!

"You want to talk to God? Let's go see him together, I've got nothing better to do."

Love that movie
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan

Spoiler
    Show
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

29. - Top - End - #569
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    If Shiro doesn't mind, sure!
    Sorry about being absent lately. I'm back now though so we can continue plot.
    LGBTitP
    The CHALLENGE|My Poetry|My Short Stories
    Fantastic FFTA Assassin Viera avvie by the fabulous Jokasti
    Spoiler
    Show
    Snow Flake: My Little Toshiro Hitsugaya Pony by Smuchmuch

Kyasarin Shihan drawing by the talented Moon Wolf

30. - Top - End - #570
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Shiro View Post
    Sorry about being absent lately. I'm back now though so we can continue plot.
    And now for episode 5.5: Kyasarin and Kazuma's hospitalization!

In other news, Rouga is kinda like a character from Saint Seiya. The more he gets beat up, the stronger he gets. Except he's smart enough to exploit it!
    Last edited by Kuroimaken; 2010-11-20 at 09:10 PM.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show