New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachitP: Reborn: OOC Thread 13

Well, Yoshimoto is one of the most common Japanese surnames. Yoshimoto does not equal Quincy by definition, so Mayumi would probably have to first make sure that Kina is actually a Quincy. Not necessarily difficult, just something to think about.

Edit: On that note, I am open to Kina being approached by Mayumi at some point. Perhaps not immediately, but sometime. I'd like it if they didn't start talking as Quincies until perhaps after Kina's abilities have at least been shown in an actual event of some kind.

I didn't think Quincies has the ability to control spirit particles in that way...I assume Quincies know each other by their crosses and by challenge or observing their abilities.
    Last edited by tgva8889; 2010-10-31 at 11:52 PM.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

2. - Top - End - #212
    Ogre in the Playground

Kane's channeling Hughes!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

3. - Top - End - #213
    Orc in the Playground

Nero is Not AmusedTM.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Reborn˛ characters!
    Madokapunk!

4. - Top - End - #214
    Titan in the Playground

I just had the odd image of Vi trying to expand her underground training room and accidentally tunneling into the SWORD base.

On the Quincy, it's possible that all Mortal powers work the way Quincy powers do (ie. not purifying Hollows), and that the threat in canon was simply their numbers and activity.
    Last edited by Prime32; 2010-11-01 at 04:18 AM.

5. - Top - End - #215
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post

Kane's channeling Hughes!
    I have no idea what you're talking about.

Also, I have some beachfront property in Nevada to sell you.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    Nero is Not AmusedTM.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    I just had the odd image of Vi trying to expand her underground training room and accidentally tunneling into the SWORD base.

On the Quincy, it's possible that all Mortal powers work the way Quincy powers do (ie. not purifying Hollows), and that the threat in canon was simply their numbers and activity.
    Well, luckily, I think she's far enough to the outskirts it's not a big risk.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

6. - Top - End - #216
    Ogre in the Playground

One of the characters from Fullmetal Alchemist shows pictures of his family to people at inappropriate times (like in the middle of work) as well.

Spoiler
    Show
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

7. - Top - End - #217
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    One of the characters from Fullmetal Alchemist shows pictures of his family to people at inappropriate times (like in the middle of work) as well.
    Note the bolded from my above post.

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    I have no idea what you're talking about.

Also, I have some beachfront property in Nevada to sell you.
    Now note where Nevada is.

8. - Top - End - #218
    Ogre in the Playground

>.<

See, that's the problem. Aus doesn't have any states that are landlocked (the ACT doesn't count, it's a territory) so I completely missed that statement. Also, I didn't know where Nevada was. So, when you made that comment, I just went .
    Last edited by horngeek; 2010-11-01 at 07:11 AM.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

9. - Top - End - #219
    Titan in the Playground

I wasn't sure either. I still got it.

10. - Top - End - #220
    Ogre in the Playground

I know. I just completely missed it. >.<

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

11. - Top - End - #221
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by tgva8889 View Post
    Well, Yoshimoto is one of the most common Japanese surnames. Yoshimoto does not equal Quincy by definition, so Mayumi would probably have to first make sure that Kina is actually a Quincy. Not necessarily difficult, just something to think about.

Edit: On that note, I am open to Kina being approached by Mayumi at some point. Perhaps not immediately, but sometime. I'd like it if they didn't start talking as Quincies until perhaps after Kina's abilities have at least been shown in an actual event of some kind.

I didn't think Quincies has the ability to control spirit particles in that way...I assume Quincies know each other by their crosses and by challenge or observing their abilities.
    Okay, that makes sense. I didn't intend to have Mayumi approach any of the Quincies now, beyond the interaction that they'll have in school. What I'm trying to avoid with Mayumi is the "lol gamebreaker" idea. Because she's so much stronger than the other Quincies, I don't want her to be a major player until 1) The other Quincies are strong enough that she isn't in an entirely different level, 2) Powerful enough foes appear that the other Quincies can no longer handle it, or 3) she's in a purely instructional role.

And it's possible that Quincies couldn't do that in canon, but they never really went into what Quincies could do regarding other Quincies, since for the longest time Uryu was the only one. Therefore, I think that we have some leeway as it comes to inter-Quincy abilities or interactions. Now, if there are problems with this idea, then it should be dropped, but this gives Quincies a way to distinguish each other without necessarily alerting Shinigami or Hollows to their presence.
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

12. - Top - End - #222
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    Note the bolded from my above post.

Now note where Nevada is.
    Good one
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan
    BleachITP Reborn Characters

Full Metal Madness(ITP) All images by Terry576

GB week Alilah avvie by Keveak!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

13. - Top - End - #223
    Barbarian in the Playground

I mentioned earlier I wasn't happy with Henry's powers. So I assembled a couple of ideas to figure out what he should get and when.

Most likely first:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Considering that Henry is based around an obsession with finding the truth, it would be better that his powerset were more focussed around that particular facet - nothing about the detective as he stands suggests super strength fits. To that end, I would like to give him firstly superhuman eyesight instead of strength - we're talking individual fibres in a shirt from 40 metres away - and add in the ability to actually harm spiritual beings with his weapons. His reiatsu resonance ability would instead become the ability to shoot an opponent with a bullet that burns through their body - with the caveat that it is only really effective on those who have done evil. He'd get these powers soon after the Michiko plotline.

And now for something kinda far out:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I haven't got the set of abilities up because I'm just throwing this out there, since I don't wanna spend time on something that will be vetoed anyway. So here goes...

Now, substitute Shinigami. Izumi is one, having got her powers from a Shinigami. However, Henry really doesn't have any truck with the Japanese afterlife, being British. Now, I don't see any reason - at least not IC, apart from maybe logistics - why a Fae couldn't do the same thing to a grumpy detective. It'd annoy the hell out of him, that's for sure. "Oh hey, you became the thing that screwed you over all those years back." Could be ...interesting... to play out. :P As for timing? Uhh.. Sometime through the SWORD arc, perhaps?

Two ways this could work:
    1. Goes to England for a bit, everything goes horribly wrong - again.
    2. That incident that made him spiritually aware was a travelling Fey (Maybe on some kind of business) fighting with a Hollow. He doesn't have access to these powers right now because he has no idea he has them, because he can't remember actually getting them.

It'd be nice if I could do that, but it's your call.

If you don't like either I can get along just fine with his current powerset. If you like the sound of one or both, I'll fill in the exact details.
    Solomon Yeager by the exceedingly talented The Architect.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuma Kode View Post
    Steilos
    Class: Thief
    Promotes to: Ninja

Skills
    Vantage - Allows the character to post first in all threads.
    Insight - Allows the character to see threads at a greater distance.
    Ah, mon petit choux fleur.
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #224
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Some Random Futuristic Cryo Lab]

A cold air circles the room, cold and dry to the body. Rows of elliptically shaped cases line the sides of the long room, only a few still give off a dim, eerie blue light. At the end of the near freezing room is a single large screen that seems to have been offline for years.

That is...until the touch of a lone individual (Frozen Feet) awakens the sleeping relic, its several processor towers humming, as comes online. The screen lights up and begins working, apparently trying to reactive something. The screen reads below.

Spoiler
    Show
    ------
    ------
    ------
    ------
    ---Server Online---
    Erasing Anomalies...
    ------
    ------
    ------
    ---Complete---
    Calibrating Updated Profile...
    ------
    ------
    ------
    ---Calibration In Process---
    Loading Character List...
    ------
    ------
    ------
    Initializing [REDACTED]...
    ------
    ------
    ------
    ---[REDACTED] In Progress---
    ---Complete---
    User IFF: Righty [Current Status: KIA]
    ---ERROR!---
    Anomaly Detected [User IFF Status]
    ---Data Incorrect---
    ---Revising Data---
    ------
    ------
    ------
    ---Complete---
    User IFF: Righty [Current Status: Standby]
    Calculating User Reactivation...
    ------
    ------
    ------
    --Calculated---
    Reactivation Time: [6d:22h:31m]
    ------
    ------
    Have A Nice Day...
    ---Server Offline---
    Last edited by The Librarian; 2010-11-01 at 07:40 PM.
    "All humans are weak creatures. It is how those weak creatures fight and grow, that they eventually become strong. If you are weak, don't despair. Fight! --Saitama"

15. - Top - End - #225
    Orc in the Playground

...I could think of a half dozen ways one could do that without being extra creepy-funny.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

16. - Top - End - #226
    Titan in the Playground

KD, whenever you say "Dynamo" I just think of the Powerpuff Girls.

17. - Top - End - #227
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

KD, whenever you say "Dynamo" I just think of the Powerpuff Girls.
    For me, it's a mix of this and this.

18. - Top - End - #228
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Steilos View Post
    I mentioned earlier I wasn't happy with Henry's powers. So I assembled a couple of ideas to figure out what he should get and when.

Most likely first:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Considering that Henry is based around an obsession with finding the truth, it would be better that his powerset were more focussed around that particular facet - nothing about the detective as he stands suggests super strength fits. To that end, I would like to give him firstly superhuman eyesight instead of strength - we're talking individual fibres in a shirt from 40 metres away - and add in the ability to actually harm spiritual beings with his weapons. His reiatsu resonance ability would instead become the ability to shoot an opponent with a bullet that burns through their body - with the caveat that it is only really effective on those who have done evil. He'd get these powers soon after the Michiko plotline.

And now for something kinda far out:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I haven't got the set of abilities up because I'm just throwing this out there, since I don't wanna spend time on something that will be vetoed anyway. So here goes...

Now, substitute Shinigami. Izumi is one, having got her powers from a Shinigami. However, Henry really doesn't have any truck with the Japanese afterlife, being British. Now, I don't see any reason - at least not IC, apart from maybe logistics - why a Fae couldn't do the same thing to a grumpy detective. It'd annoy the hell out of him, that's for sure. "Oh hey, you became the thing that screwed you over all those years back." Could be ...interesting... to play out. :P As for timing? Uhh.. Sometime through the SWORD arc, perhaps?

Two ways this could work:
    1. Goes to England for a bit, everything goes horribly wrong - again.
    2. That incident that made him spiritually aware was a travelling Fey (Maybe on some kind of business) fighting with a Hollow. He doesn't have access to these powers right now because he has no idea he has them, because he can't remember actually getting them.

It'd be nice if I could do that, but it's your call.

If you don't like either I can get along just fine with his current powerset. If you like the sound of one or both, I'll fill in the exact details.
    What you say makes sense, and the first powerset looks fine to me.

Now, about Fae substitution - there are two Fae characters involved in the plot, both played by Edge who is notoriously busy.

Has anyone heard of him lately, BTW?

Anyways, out of those, I'd say Eriku is likelier candidate, both because he spends time in mortal world, and his powers deal with lies and truth.

How or why the fanatical Kujo worshipper would give Henry powers is beyond my imagination, but I think you might be able to cook something up.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

19. - Top - End - #229
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post

Now, about Fae substitution - there are two Fae characters involved in the plot, both played by Edge who is notoriously busy.

Anyways, out of those, I'd say Eriku is likelier candidate, both because he spends time in mortal world, and his powers deal with lies and truth.

How or why the fanatical Kujo worshipper would give Henry powers is beyond my imagination, but I think you might be able to cook something up.
    I could make this to be about 20 years ago, when Henry became spiritually aware. It doesn't have to be a PC Fae - a lot can happen in 20 years, after all, and it's entirely possible there was a fae apart from the two PC ones out there 20 years ago. I've already covered in my last post how Henry could plausibly not have these powers right now if he got them 20 years ago.
    Solomon Yeager by the exceedingly talented The Architect.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuma Kode View Post
    Steilos
    Class: Thief
    Promotes to: Ninja

Skills
    Vantage - Allows the character to post first in all threads.
    Insight - Allows the character to see threads at a greater distance.
    Ah, mon petit choux fleur.
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #230
    Pixie in the Playground

All right, I'm confused now; when are we in the SS arc? One of Frozen's recent post mentioned that it had been a week since the Joint Ops mission; Are Daisuke and Sakura still going to lunch together? Are Seiko and Michiko still talking?

I'm just completely lost as to what's happening when. I thought that I knew, and now I don't anymore.
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

21. - Top - End - #231
    Orc in the Playground

Alright guys. I'm posting to warn you guys that I am soon going back to school, so I won't post nearly as much as I used to. I'm not saying that I'll never post, or that I'm leaving this game, just that I'll post less. How much less is hard to tell, but it'll be less.
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

22. - Top - End - #232
    Halfling in the Playground

Hey everyone! Here's the final draft of Lilianna before I put her up in the registry.

Lilianna Kane, Mortal
    Spoiler
    Show
    Name: Lilianna Kane
    Height: 5'5''
    Weight: 115lbs
    Hair: Blue
    Eyes: Blue
    Reiatsu/Speech Colour: Brown
    Powers: None...yet.

Appearance: If being a happy-go-lucky character type means having no fashion sense, then obviously the person who thought it up never met Lilianna. A lover of nature, Lililanna prefers to stick to neutral clothing colours, such as brown or gray. She often pins up her curly blue hair in a bun, with a cute and colouful clip to keep it in place. She has a very relaxed and happy face, with laugh lines around her eyes. She has vibrant blue eyes that always seem to sparkle, and blue rimmed glasses that are always present on her face. She can almost always be seen wearing her lucky charm necklace, a lucky donut-shaped stone looped through a leather cord. She also likes to wear bracelets, and will often wear a light jacket on top of her shirt. She likes to dress 'young' because if she feels young at heart, why not dress like it, too?

Spoiler
    Show

Personality: Some people are never boring, or just never bored. Certainly such is the case with Lilianna. Always able to find a way to entertain herself, Lilianna tends to enjoy life, the universe, and everything-usually with a skip in her step and an upbeat song stuck in her head. While she has a few close friends, there's almost no one who doesn't enjoy her company, as she effortlessly manages a precarious balance between serious and silly. So whether it's dragging her husband on wild spelunking adventures or concocting devious plans to get her friends to hook up-no matter what's happening, Lilianna can always be counted on to be having the most fun in any situation.

History: Lilianna was born in the Bronx, New York City to a family that wasn't well off, but wasn't too poor, either. An exceptionally bright and inquisitive child, Lilianna was entered into private school at a young age. She skipped ninth grade and went on to study English literature at New York University at eighteen. In the fourth and final year of her university, she met the mysterious MIT graduate Josiah Kane, and quickly struck up a friendship which soon became romance. After a year, they were married and Lilianna had a daughter, Stephani, whom she loves to pieces. Recently, they family moved to Phoenix Town, Japan, where they currently live. She found work in the local library. She still doesn't know of Josiah's work with S.W.O.R.D. and knows only that he has some 'side job'. She does not have any spiritual powers, but she is affected by reiatsu and can see ghosts, but they appear blurry and unfocused to her.

Abiliies: None yet, but she is affected by reiatsu.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Her abilities will be related to the season she so loves, autumn. She has three different uses of her power: the red leaf, the orange leaf, and the gold leaf. She can use each power by calling out the power's name.

Red Leaf: The power of red leaf is an offensive power. When Lilanna calls on red leaf, a wind will pick up, a wind that carries many 'leaves' of reiatsu at a moderate speed. These leaves are sticky and very hard to remove once they make contact with any part of the body. Once five leaves are stuck to the body, Lilianna can activate the attack, and the leaves will disintigrate the flesh surrounding them at a moderate pace, similar to the way fallen leaves are turned to mulch.

Orange Leaf: The power of orange leaf is a defensive power. Upon calling out the name, a thick 'tree' made of condensed reiatsu will grow up from the ground. This reiatsu acts as a shield that can protect Lilianna and anyone else behind the shield. It works well on physical attacks.

Golden Leaf: The power of golden leaf is to creat a diversion. Once activated, a dense swarm of golden 'leaves' will swirl around Lilianna, making it very hard for the enemy to see her. She can use this barrier as a diversion in order to escape. The leaves also stick to each other, and require considerable physical force to penetrate.
    NarutoITP Characters
    Generals Morgan
    BleachITP Reborn Characters

Full Metal Madness(ITP) All images by Terry576

GB week Alilah avvie by Keveak!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    ...Oh beautiful and stylish woman, Moon Wolf. Please, take these internet flowers as a token of my love, and an appeasement so that I may not have to endure your wrath.
    Gah! Onmitsukido'd!

23. - Top - End - #233
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post

Talked to him...last night, I think. He said he'd been horribly sick, and busy with school. But would try to play catch up. I'll try to catch him online when I can, and perhaps point him to where he needs to respond. Though, if someone else can compose such a list and PM it to me, that'd help even more.

24. - Top - End - #234
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kayne650 View Post
    And it's possible that Quincies couldn't do that in canon, but they never really went into what Quincies could do regarding other Quincies, since for the longest time Uryu was the only one. Therefore, I think that we have some leeway as it comes to inter-Quincy abilities or interactions. Now, if there are problems with this idea, then it should be dropped, but this gives Quincies a way to distinguish each other without necessarily alerting Shinigami or Hollows to their presence.
    Well, the specifically suggested ability is a stretch of Quincy abilities that makes me highly uncomfortable in terms of what it means. Quincies are already identifiable to each other by the fact that pretty much all of them carry crosses (or are useless). Other people don't know what those do or mean (except for certain circumstances), so that would allow them to remain as under the radar as they want while still being identifiable.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

25. - Top - End - #235
    Ogre in the Playground

It's not so much catching up as it is finding time to write out half-decent posts.

Out of the two Fae PCs I play, I concur that Eriku would be the more likely of the twain. More likely, however, is a fae with less than perfect regard to the rules serving as a Fianna (see the Fae section in the first post or on the wiki).

26. - Top - End - #236
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Edge View Post
    serving as a Fianna
    Serving as a fian. </grammar nazi>

27. - Top - End - #237
    Ogre in the Playground

I apologise. My knowledge of Irish is non-existent outside of the few translations you did for me when I did the Fae writeup.

28. - Top - End - #238
    Titan in the Playground

I'd say to use Google Translate, but it says fian doesn't exist and fianna is "deer".

Plurals usually add -a, -(e)anna, or -(a)í.
    Last edited by Prime32; 2010-11-02 at 07:41 PM.

29. - Top - End - #239
    Ettin in the Playground

Anyway, there was I, yesterday, typing happily Nathan's new entry when... Poof. Power outage.

Let's try again.

Nathanael Sunan, Agent 05
    Spoiler
    Show

Height: 6'4"
    Weight: 186 pounds
    Reiatsu: Dark Orange
    Faction: S.W.O.R.D
    Code Name: "Brother Flame"

Appearance:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Father Nathan is a tall and well built man, with short black hair, dark brown eyes and a square chin, he boasts a friendly expression most of the time and wears black vestments with a white under garment, and the slightest hint of something else under his oddly heavy clothing.

Brother Flame shows what that hint was, as his attire shifts to a crimson robe with an ornate, silvery armor over it, and a black cape on his back, heavy gauntlets on his hands and a distinctive amulet around his neck and sometimes a large red hat that obscures his face.

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Father Nathan is a gentle man, always willing to lend a friendly ear to those in need to relieving their woes in words and give spiritual advice, actual or not.

Brother Flame is a zealot willing to go to any extent to uphold his beliefs, holy fire is his tool, be it for cleansing the sinful, purifying the stray, or purging the evil.

Attributions:
    Spoiler
    Show
    As an agent of SWORD, Nathan is responsible for the organization's overall diplomatic relations with the Shinigami, and general consultant of spiritual matters.

Brother Flame, on the other hand, is an interrogator, along with other standard functions performed by agents.

Powers, Weapons and Tools:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Nathan channels his spiritual powers through enchanted relics of his own crafting. The production of these objects is eldritch and based on alchemical principles and superstition more than hard science, the fact that they are bound to his personal spiritual signature and are unuseable by other spiritually active humans indicates a specificity to Nathan's abilities over a generic principle.

Amulet of Holy Fire: Nathan's primary weapon is his amulet, which allows him to channel reiryoku into flame, which he controls through a limited form of pyrokinesis. These hallowed flames burn spiritual beings and objects with greater intensity than they do material objects, and are specially vicious against Hollow and Shinigami, when compared to simple pluses or inanimate materials.

Immortal Armor: Nathan's armor is his primary means of defense, the reiryoku channeled through this object grants him a regenerative power on par with that of a numero arrancar, as well as a dampening of nerve responses to pain.

Nathan mostly eschews the standard S.W.O.R.D. gear on grounds of already being a medium.
    Last edited by Draken; 2010-11-02 at 08:20 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

30. - Top - End - #240
    Orc in the Playground

Update on my characters, far as I can remember:

Kazuma: Getting ready to train under Kyasarin.
    Soushi: Studying how to best wreak havoc after he opens that Senkaimon.
    Reiji: Still honoring his parents. Anyone wanna play some criminals for him to take on at night later? Maybe something to tie him in with the cast?
    Hasunaga: Letting Yui pretend she's Sora's mom.
    Serazel: Nothing much. Tending to the pyre of dead idiots, I guess.
    Rouga: Pushing Apolinar's buttons and training his Legion. I'd very much like him to intrude on the scene between Lalita, Canguro and Genoveva, but A) he's got no means of knowing it's going on, and B) I'm not sure any of the players involved have any interest in that happening. (Oh, and C) Four's definitely a crowd.)
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."