New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: One Piece: Test MK I

Shyoto sorts through it, shouldering one of the rifles and 20 rounds for it. He also folds one of the marine coats over his shoulder then drags the cadet the mast.
    Adopted Larger, but younger, little bro of Lady Moreta
    Awesome Avatar of Awesome Done by C-Lam
    Watch me play SKYRIM, give me quests, laugh at my deaths, and give me MOAR MODS! :P

2. - Top - End - #62
    Ogre in the Playground

The doctor finishes preparations for the cast off and looks quizzically at Shyoto as he takes the cadet to the mast. "There is some rope just inside the cabins if that's what you are looking for." he says kinda wondering what use the marine boy could be, he was most likely a new recruit so information would be scarce.
    "Minotaur Rouges are awesome. After all, has anyone ever told you they were mugged by a 7ft tall cow-man before?"

One Piece Manual [In the Works, Feel Free to Check it Out!]

~Married to VirgoBushin in real life on May 31, 2010~

3. - Top - End - #63

Shyoto walks inside and grabs the rope coming back out. He loops the rope around the marine and the pole as much as he can then signals to the party, making a knot motion, signaling. Anyone good at tying a knot?
    Watch me play SKYRIM, give me quests, laugh at my deaths, and give me MOAR MODS! :P

4. - Top - End - #64

Yukiko

Yukiko chuckled as the fight ended. Despite her not having been able to get the Commander, she was content enough for now knowing she'd still hit. Her eyes widened as Shyoto began... dragging one on the ship and trying to tie him?! She put her guns away, pulling her right hand back as she walked towards him, her hand trying to reach his face to slap him. "Are you nuts?! Toss him over! At least he'd die naturally...... but keeping him here?! No.... get rid of him.... now..... our bounties are already about to get worse, keeping him would not help us at all. Now toss him... or I will...." Her heart and breathing both raced as she waited to see if he would it even or if she'd need to.

Spoiler
    Show
    Attack Rolls:
    (1d20+2)[15] [Hit...only temp damage but still did according to your sheet since it's modern and doesn't include FF or Touch but it should be 14 from what I saw]

Damage Rolls:
    (1d4+1)[2]
    Last edited by VirgoBushin; 2010-11-07 at 07:40 PM.
    ~Married to Tsumeken in real life on May 31, 2010~
    Characters I'm Currently Playing::
    Spoiler
    Show

None at the moment

5. - Top - End - #65

Shyoto stands and faces Yukkiko, whispering "Don't hit me. I'm taking him for anything he's useful for, even if it's just being a human shield."
    Last edited by KingOfLaughter; 2010-11-07 at 08:46 PM.

6. - Top - End - #66

Yukiko

Yukiko frowned at him, scoffing. "And you don't boss me... got it?! I'm a damn adult... even if I don't look it...." She looked back to the unconscious body then back at Shyoto. "Fine.... so be it....I'm tossing him....." She said, shaking her head at the ridiculous actions the boy had taken as she began grabbing for the unconscious body.

Spoiler
    Show
    This is from Tsume to avoid signing in and out constantly...

Something jumped from one of the pockets of the coat. It was a small snail. It's eyes looked very angry as it began shouting, "Commander Austin! Commander Austin! Have you apprehended Shaft yet?! Please respond!" It remained silent but it's eyes remained looking angry. "Commander! Are you there?!"

Yukiko looked down at the Denden Mushi then at the body. "That settles it.... down he goes..... if you dare try to lay a hand on me.... I won't hesitate to shoot you. You've seen I can hit my mark when I need to so don't push it if you're smart enough...." Without another word, she grabbed the body and lifted it up in her arms, carrying him over to the deck to throw him overboard.

Spoiler
    Show
    Grapple if you really want to try to stop her otherwise off he goes....
    Spoiler
    Show

None at the moment

7. - Top - End - #67

"Fine have his death on your conscious. He should be lucky as it is now, normally I kill everyone who tries to screw with me."

8. - Top - End - #68

Yukiko

Yukiko chuckled at Shyoto's words, turning to him after she let go of the body and it fell in the sea. "Are you saying you expect me to feel horrible for doing this? You're quite amusing... tell me.... why do you think I have a bounty? Remorse if something I've forgotten long ago... many a Marine could tell you that.... if they could talk that is. The guilt won't be on my conscious.... but the way he went might be...." She added, unable to help but show a rather proud smirk as she sat down against the edge where she just threw the man off.

"Now now now..... if I wanted to watch you all kill each other, we could have just stayed at Archipeligo but I figured you all wanted something greater." He said, with a frown on his usually jovial face. He looked over the edge where Yukiko had just thrown the man. "Looks like he woke up when he hit the water....." Shaft walked over to the DenDen Mushi, picking it up and holding it in his palm. He put a finger on the shell, causing it to open it's mouth, "I'm terribly sorry but the party you're trying to reach is no longer available... please try back at a later time." The DenDen Mushi's eyes reverted back to angry scowls as it looked like it was about to start shouting again only for Shaft to bop it on the eyes, shutting it off as it retreats to it's shell. "Now... before we head anywhere else, we're going to visit an old friend of mine. She lives on the Drum Islands. If you would all like to acquaint yourself with your own quarters, feel free. I shall set the course."

That was all Yukiko needed to hear as she stood up and quietly but swiftly headed to her room ,wasting no time in setting her possessions down first on the mantle beside the bed then lying down on the bed herself, a content yet annoyed sigh escaping her. Baka.... She thought, sighing as she took a deep breath, helping herself calm down.
    Spoiler
    Show

None at the moment

9. - Top - End - #69

Shyoto turns smiling as he does, thinking She'll work perfectly Then climbs up to the crows nest.
    Last edited by KingOfLaughter; 2010-11-07 at 09:26 PM.

10. - Top - End - #70
    Barbarian in the Playground

Kyougu takes one of the rifles and the pistol, and places them in holsters beneath his cloak. "How about we use the marine as a figurehead."
    Fighter: "I can kill someone in a turn."
    Cleric: "I can kill someone in half a turn."
    Wizard: "I can kill someone before my turn."
    Bard: "I can make three idiots kill people for me."

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Quote Originally Posted by Tsumeken View Post
    (*starts laughing* Oh my god.... you do not know what fresh Hell you've suddenly introduced do you? Oh well... here we go...)

11. - Top - End - #71
    Ogre in the Playground

Shaft looked to Kyougu, "I think that the Marine is already swimming back to shore. Besides, I wouldn't dare put him on the front of my beloved Mary, though I was impressed with your performance."

Spoiler
    Show
    Ignore these, for my knowledge:
    (1d20)[15]
    (1d20)[12]
    (1d20)[11]
    "Minotaur Rouges are awesome. After all, has anyone ever told you they were mugged by a 7ft tall cow-man before?"

12. - Top - End - #72

"I only hope that you preform you job just as well when the time comes."

After he finishes speaking with shaft he jumps up as far as Kyougu sits down, his back to the main mast, closes his eyes, and drifts into a light sleep.

(*starts laughing* Oh my god.... you do not know what fresh Hell you've suddenly introduced do you? Oh well... here we go...)

13. - Top - End - #73
    Ogre in the Playground

The days of travel 5 to be exact allow you all to get acquainted with each other and recover from any injuries you may have suffered as you come upon the snow laden Drum Kingdom. The Mary pulls forward into the ice laden harbor. Shaft quickly distributes coats among the group before moving forward with a grand explanation of this area. "My associate lives in the castle near the top of the mountains, so it will be a bit of a hike up there and there are some fierce animals along the way so please stay alert."

14. - Top - End - #74
    Firbolg in the Playground

"Don't they have one of those floating cart things?" Maria asks, in her child-like form again, leaning over the rail.
    Last edited by EdroGrimshell; 2010-11-08 at 06:59 PM.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by GFawkes View Post
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackwind1kaze View Post
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

The Hub, for PTA & PTU community building. If you're interested, take a look.

15. - Top - End - #75

Kyougu looks around for any weapons that he does not own.

16. - Top - End - #76

Yukiko

The last five days, Yukiko had mainly kept to herself, strategizing and wondering; mainly about if hers or anyone elses' bounty had gone up since the last incident. She might be able to find out here. While part of her still hadn't forgotten Shyoto's rash actions, she had forced herself to mainly forget about it. As she was given the coat, she eagerly put it on. Heck, getting out of bed had almost been a chore for her to do as she felt how cold it was outside and with her in a mini-skirt and tank top, this was the last place she probably should be at. But, alas, he really needed to go here and who was she to argue with the captain?

She sighed as she at least managed to cover most of her upper body.... her poor legs however, were quite the different story. I suppose this is what I get for wanting to be sexy and deadly, ne? She thought, smirking inwardly as a soft chuckle escaped her lips. She nodded as she heeded Shaft's words and got behind him, ready to follow him when he was ready to lead them all to his associates.
    Spoiler
    Show

None at the moment

17. - Top - End - #77

Shyoto had spent most of his time in the crows nest only now coming down, upon seeing Yukiko he laughs silently and then walks to the edge of the ship.

18. - Top - End - #78
    Ogre in the Playground

Kyougu
    Spoiler
    Show
    There are Ice axes (1h, the things people use for mountain climbing) and a sledge known as an Icebreaker (1h used to crack frozen ground) both are on sale for a atl of 45 beli (ice axe is slashing 1d6 x2, and the ice breaker is 2d4 x2.)

Shaft looked to Maria, "Do you mean a sled my dear? No I do not have one of those unfortunatly but that's alright all the supplies we need we will be able to carry in our packs, and when when we reach the top I'm sure there will be something waiting for us."

19. - Top - End - #79

Yukiko

Yukiko gently put an arm on Maria's shoulder, giving her a gentle smile as she tried to reassure her while speaking, "Moving around a lot tends to make one warm because of the amount of work as it makes us warm and, if we do enough moving, sweat even. So if you're worrying about remaining cold for too long, I wouldn't. All we need to do is keep moving and we should be fine." Without another word, she followed behind Shyoto, ready to head up to meet this "acquaintance" of Shaft's.
    Spoiler
    Show

None at the moment

20. - Top - End - #80
    Firbolg in the Playground

Maria looks at Yukiko, head tilted in confusion, "I'm not cold, I'm native to the winter islands. And doesn't Yukiko mean "snow child"? Shouldn't you not be cold either?"
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by GFawkes View Post
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackwind1kaze View Post
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

The Hub, for PTA & PTU community building. If you're interested, take a look.

21. - Top - End - #81

Kyougu loos for an unattended sledge or axe. If he fails to find one, he will look for person with one, one who is away from other people (out of eyesight of other villagers).

22. - Top - End - #82
    Ogre in the Playground

Kyougu
    Spoiler
    Show
    You do see a sled salesperson with many outside his shop but as for a person with a sled not many. there is a sled leaning against the side of one of the houses that is unattended at the moment.

23. - Top - End - #83

Yukiko

Yukiko gave Maria a wry smile before shaking her head no. "In that aspect, my name is very much ironic. I wasn't born on these islands and I'm not, if my clothes haven't given it away, used to cold weather. So..... I'm not overly warm at the moment though I'm not the worst thanks to this heavy coat."
    Last edited by VirgoBushin; 2010-11-09 at 07:33 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

None at the moment

24. - Top - End - #84

Shyoto smacks his pant leg, then shacks his jacket. "Just a little too warm in these clothes, maybe it'll get colder."

25. - Top - End - #85

Spoiler
    Show
    What about sledges and axes?

26. - Top - End - #86
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    None unattended; those are kept inside homes and therefore protected due to their necessity in this weather.

Shaft looked over at Kyougu, "You look very determined to possess some of the things here. Might I suggest we purchase some after our visit?

27. - Top - End - #87

Kyougu then looks for a home that is separated from the rest, one that can be broken into easily.

28. - Top - End - #88
    Ogre in the Playground

(rolls)

You see two houses a bit off the beaten path, the lights in both are off and pack animals are seen in the fenced backyard area.

Shaft sees that the one track mind of Kyo seems to be intent on "acquiring" one if not all of these objects. He shakes his head and looks to the north towards the mountains. "We should hurry before dark, the Laphan get more numerous during the nighttime hours."

29. - Top - End - #89

Yukiko

Yukiko sighed, mentally agreeing with Shaft that this was taking way too long. "What are you?! A damn thief or a pirate? Come freaking on! Seriously...." She too shook her head and, being sick of waiting for the rest of the guys, began walking on ahead. If nothing else, she and Shaft would go but this was becoming ridiculous.
    Spoiler
    Show

None at the moment

30. - Top - End - #90

Shyoto laughs out loud this time, Damn. He then follows her walking fast to catch up.