New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: The Infected (Mafia/Werewolf-style Game)

Quote Originally Posted by 101jir View Post
    EDIT: Also, on the part of suggestions, first, I think maybe just one kill for devils or alternating 1 and two would be better in a small group. I think it did play a role in possibly being somewhat overpowered. In a large group, however, I think you could actually play it exactly the same, and it would actually probably turn out rather well.
    A big group would be far worse. If you keep it at 20% wolves village is still going to have to hit a wolf in the first two days (since you're losing20% of the village on night 1 unless someone gets baned), and more wolves means less impact if you do.

2. - Top - End - #122
    Dwarf in the Playground

Then, we believed Qwaz was devil for posting what we thought was a hit list, which was actually a "save" list.
    It really wasn't. It was just a player list coz one hadn't gone up in the opening post

3. - Top - End - #123
    Barbarian in the Playground

That is what I meant. Sorry, I don't explain myself well late at night sometimes. Basically that you were thinking of who to save not who to kill (not necassarily in that order). Nevermind i see.
    Last edited by 101jir; 2010-12-14 at 09:10 PM.
    Long Sig (now with nonsense riddles).

Squadron leader of =Knights of Wolf= in War Thunder

...you either learn to laugh, or you go insane. I prefer to laugh.
    -Ee'char STDS9: Hard Time

4. - Top - End - #124
    Pixie in the Playground

That is what I meant. Sorry, I don't explain myself well late at night sometimes. Basically that you were thinking of who to save not who to kill (not necassarily in that order).
    No, he was just listing people playing by posting order after Zeb's notice.

...Qwaz, I can't believe you didn't claim!

5. - Top - End - #125
    Troll in the Playground

Who would have saved him? The Angel?

Mr. Zolrane, I suggest posting a Player list in the OP next game. It helps your players keep track of who's dead, and who's not. Especially if you have a long game.

Can we get a complete list of players and roles after the Final-Final narration.

And I PM'd him my choice. So it should be up soon, unless he wants Korias and I to discuss our options more.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

6. - Top - End - #126
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Zolrane
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex-kat
    Quote Originally Posted by Korias View Post
    On one hand, Strauss isn't going to let us go even if we go willingly - whatever cure she has isn't guaranteed to work, and we're likely to be killed straight off.

On the other hand, Chamberlain messed with us - mutated us into these creatures. I'm not going to just accept that he used us like animals in his twisted experiment.

Thus, the ultimate catch 22 that leaves us with only one answer - Kill them both, one to ensure our survival, the other as sweet vengeance for the mutagen.

Lex-kat, what do you think?
    I suggest killing Chamberlain, but taking Amy Strauss prisoner. She's smart, we may need her later.

Is that an option?

If not, kill them both.
    That depends on what you want to take her prisoner for. If it's to make her cure you, I would just go with that option. If it's for any other purpose I don't really have an ending written out for it, I would have to make it up on the spot, and it would probably suck. Oh, and in the future, post this sort of thing on the thread.
    Wouldn't want that. Kill them both, then.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

7. - Top - End - #127

[Very well. I have some serious IRL crap going down right now, but the ending will be up later tonight.]
    Avatars by Ceika and Ranger Mattos
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Dienekes View Post
    There is a sad and surprising lack of songs about vomiting. This should be corrected.

8. - Top - End - #128
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Zolrane View Post
    [Very well. I have some serious IRL crap going down right now, but the ending will be up later tonight.]

Whenever you're free sir. No rush.

9. - Top - End - #129

Korias: *hollow laugh* Screw you and your God complex. You don't own us. You think this is a gift!? You turned us into monsters! We didn't want this, but you've damned us to this life. There's no turning back for us; no absolution whatsoever... what's one more death after all this hell? Time to die.

Chamberlain: *chortles* Fine then. Darwin it is. *He closes his eyes, and a wicked smile curls his lips*

Korias grabs Chamberlain's head and pulls hard. In one sickening vicious motion, the head comes off, spine and all, the evil grin still frozen on the executive's face.

Strauss: *throws up* Oh God... that was horrible. Can't say he didn't deserve it though. And yes, he was my father. My husband, his son-in-law was an employee here. He learned about his father's actions and alerted my unit. There were several of us here, but Chamberlain's personal security detail took out most of my friends. So what do you say? Come with me. We'll find a cure for this, and make sure nothing like this happens again. You'll receive full amnesty for your cooperation and... wait, where'd the other one go?

From behind, Lex-kat impales the agent through her back with her claws, forcing her heart out the other end.

Lex-kat: Sorry-- and I really do mean that-- but it's like Korias said, there's no going back for us. Not after what we've done. *she crushes the heart between her claws and withdraws her arm from Strauss's torso as she falls to the ground*

Chamberlain and Strauss are both dead. The two of you are alone in the facility. You make your way through the halls, passing the mangled corpses of your fellows. You feel a pang of pity. It passes. There is no room for pity. Not for you, not if you're to survive. The world will not accept you, and for that it will go to Hell... and every Hell needs a Devil after all.

Elswhere...

???: Well I'll be... Chamberlain's little stunt actually worked... heh, a little better than he'd hoped I reckon.

###: Yes, and despite dying like an animal, he laid the groundwork for all that is to come.

???: Indeed. Ready the Archfiend. It's time for humanity to move aside... the night is coming.

THANKS FOR PLAYING EVERYONE. KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED FOR:

Infected 2: Dying of the Light

New story! New roles! New horrible, gut-wrenching, gruesome deaths! You know you love it.
    Last edited by Mr. Zolrane; 2010-12-14 at 11:47 PM.
    Avatars by Ceika and Ranger Mattos
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Dienekes View Post
    There is a sad and surprising lack of songs about vomiting. This should be corrected.