New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 44 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Bugbear in the Playground

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins's Avatar

Default Re: Random Superpowers

Quote Originally Posted by Zexion View Post
    Right, tossing the Amazing Asbestos Man to Wiki-Earth and moving on to Powerlist-Earth, where I have....

Gorgon Eye(s)
    Chosen of the Tiger God
    Stellar Mimicry

Whoah, wierd. And neat.

So, uh, Solar Tiger, or something, with my own cult, a badass eyepatch I can remove to instantly petrify any who cross me, the ability to turn into some kinda divine tiger spirit thing, and I'll keep getting bigger and bigger until I collapse into a black hole and kill everyone.

Oh yeah, totally going into Omnicidal Maniac territory.
    Last edited by Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins; 2010-11-15 at 12:37 AM.
    The above post sponsored by Fullbladder Manufacturing.
    And so begins the Age of Extinction! The Year of the Dinosaurs! And the Reign of the Predacons!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Avatar Credit: Kalirush, Lord Herman, Stoneburr, Simius Dr. Bath, Abardam, Fayt, Keris Rain, The Extinguisher, Qwernt, Kwarkpudding, Tiffanie Lirle, Djinn in Tonic, Coplantor, Crown of Thorns, and many more
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Festy View Post
    Fullbladder's awesome.

2. - Top - End - #272
    Firbolg in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

My Powerlist-Earth character, ignoring that sample run with the silly "4th Amendment" curse-power, has the following three powers:

Shin Megami Tensi - the ability to summon and create mythological gods
    Money Multiplier - the ability to double the amount of cash you have for a day
    Dutcfonachucks - the ability to use a sort of jumprope-baton weapon thing

So leprechaun powers, a novelty weapon, and the power to summon the gods themselves. Sounds like a solid JRPG character.
    Last edited by Trazoi; 2010-11-15 at 12:02 AM.

3. - Top - End - #273

After trying the powerlist randomizer I came out with some pretty good powers

The ability to manipulate ones' own and others nervous system.

A good power allowing me to numb pain, offer pleasure, or stop an enemy by wracking him with pain.

The ability to morph into a dragon creature

Well, this is certainly better than my last power. Turn into a dragon-nuff said.

The ability to make use & take advantage of your undeniable right to fully impose the true effect of your powers.

Wow. Had to reread this once or twice but this more or less sums it up
    "The ability to give rise to new & radically unique powers real or otherwise is perhaps the greatest ability any person can ever hope to possess"

That even trumps my dragon power. So yay.

I look at the powerlist and Superhero wiki like I see Marvel and DC. This means two universes where our characters have different powers, and allows us to enjoy both power sets.
    Last edited by Saint Nil; 2010-11-15 at 12:06 AM.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Rogers
    "When I say it's you I like, I'm talking about that part of you that knows that life is far more than anything you can ever see or hear or touch. That deep part of you that allows you to stand for those things without which humankind cannot survive. Love that conquers hate, peace that rises triumphant over war, and justice that proves more powerful than greed."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mother Teresa
    If you can't feed a hundred people, then feed just one

4. - Top - End - #274
    Ogre in the Playground

Three powers?

Electronic Communication. Sweet, I'm a technopath. The possibilities are endless, since I can add subtitles to live news broadcasts...Bwahaha! I'mma be the best troll ever!

Biological Manipulation: ...I can cure and/or induce cancer? And stop hearts? Interesting...

Self-spawn: That's terrifying, actually. I'm Agent Smith, now. And if you somehow resist turning into a copy of me, we'll just stop your heart. Or transform you the hard way. And we can watch you through webcams, and CCTV cameras, and listen through your cell phone.

EDIT: Or with the other site, I get:

Pregnancy Beam: ...wat? Just...what?

Fictional World Interblending: Oh hell yes. I can cause fiction to come to life. I think I'll start with Promethea, the Sandman, and Thursday Next, because the idea of bringing characters from metafiction into the real world and seeing what happens amuses me to no end.

And horrifyingly slow spoon-murder. Yes, this is an actual superpower from that site.
    Last edited by Kallisti; 2010-11-15 at 12:23 AM.
    "Once upon a time, a story was never finished..."

5. - Top - End - #275
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post
    Three powers?

Electronic Communication. Sweet, I'm a technopath. The possibilities are endless, since I can add subtitles to live news broadcasts...Bwahaha! I'mma be the best troll ever!

Biological Manipulation: ...I can cure and/or induce cancer? And stop hearts? Interesting...

Self-spawn: That's terrifying, actually. I'm Agent Smith, now. And if you somehow resist turning into a copy of me, we'll just stop your heart. Or transform you the hard way. And we can watch you through webcams, and CCTV cameras, and listen through your cell phone.
    Those are awesome powers when taken together.
    Witty sig here nosey, aren't ya?

6. - Top - End - #276
    Orc in the Playground

So, in PowerlistEarth, I have the ability to acquire the Demon King's strength. Which apparently means I can ride his magic horse, have super-strength, can shoot fire that incinerates body and soul, and strike fear into the hearts of all those who see me. Also all kinds of music are heard before me. And maybe eighty five legions of demons under my command, but the article is a little unclear. So that's a pretty cool power.

I can also make paths by moving stuff out of the way, a la Moses. Which is a pretty cool peace-keeper power, and is both offensive and defensive, as I can push opponents into things and push attacks away from me. Essentially telekinesis. I like this power.

Lastly, I have the ability to control my own shadow. Basically I have a servant whose only desire is to serve me and complete my orders, and is also made out of my shadow. That is both awesome and thematic.

So in PowerlistEarth I am a powerful, terrifying demon prince who is very strong, throws hellfire, has a form of telekinesis, an ever-present servant made of shadow and a pale horse. And maybe a bunch of demon minions.

I think PowerlistEarth me beats WikiEarth me in the crossover episodes.
    Last edited by Fuzzie Fuzz; 2010-11-15 at 12:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobold-Bard View Post
    Tennant was an angsty war vet, whereas Smith is a lunatic in a fez.

7. - Top - End - #277
    Firbolg in the Playground

Ohh, fun!

#1: The ability to be extremely awesome
    Spoiler
    Show

You are incredibly awesome. This is a subconscious reality warping ability. Normally, probability is altered so things just go really great for you, though physics can also be distorted so things like action-movie cliches are possible. Your intelligence is enhanced, and you can gain general knowledge or a rare specific detail (disguised as a hidden moment of inspiration) for fighting and any skills (such as musical instruments or games), and one-liners. You will be in peak physical condition.
    The good:
    Never need to buy weapons, sunglasses, or cool-looking clothes
    You can live like an action movie star, or just be awesome at anything
    The bad:
    Sound like you're really stuck up describing your power ("My power is that I am amazingly awesome...
    ... No, like, its actually a power. ")
    Not extremely powerful

This I like. Do you even need to ASK what I'd be doing with this?

#2: The ability to have all the powers of the legendary Archivists.
    Spoiler
    Show

Archivists are masters over archives and libraries. They have control over book, scrolls, and paper in which they can manipulate them with spells to form attacks. Archivists can also archive things by trapping an object inside of a book or scroll. Archives and Libraries can be summoned by the Archivist as well allowing access to knowledge, protection, and resources for the Archivists powers. Archivists can also hush others to prevent them from passing on the knowledge archived in their brain.
    The good:
    Have access to the wide range of Archivist spells.
    Can archive objects, people, places, etc inside of your books and scrolls.
    Mental access to the knowledge in your own archives.
    The bad:
    Archivists tend to be physically weak.
    Your weapons of choice are a quill and inkpot.
    If you are unable to gain access to paper you are considerably weaker.

So, like Read or Die plus a little bit about trapping things inside of books/summoning libraries. This sounds fun. Not the flashiest of powers, but I can deal. With this power, my life probably wouldn't change much, but I'd never have to buy books if I could just call them to my hand. I would be the most well-read dood ever.

#3 The ability to induce death by a kiss
    Spoiler
    Show

This ability is perhaps a power that can make even the wimpiest, scrawny weakling superhuman a powerful femme fatale (or the male equivalent); by kissing your opponent, you channel death-force energy through yourself into the foe, killing them; even blowing a kiss in their direction can kill foes (if they don't move or otherwise try to blow the kiss); sometimes, this ability is accompanied by seductive powers like Hypnotic Beauty, so others won't try to avoid the kiss
    The good:
    If you have Hypnotic Charm or Hypnotic Beauty along with this power, no one will mind kissing you
    If people don't know about your ability, then they won't try to avoid your kisses.
    Get back at your ex
    The bad:
    If you have poor control over the power, kissing loved ones can kill them
    If your power is too strong, it can also work by people kissing you
    You can't undo the killing if you feel remorse

This is not a very fun power. I kinda was hoping to get kissed at some point... If I got this power, my life would suck. I'm very physically affectionate, and if kissing people killed them I'd probably have to become withdrawn out of necessity. Just lock myself in my room, find a way to work online, and start working on some new WoW characters.

#4 The ability to appear at the most unexpected time in a fight
    Spoiler
    Show
    Are your friends surrounded by a bounch of enemies, a deadly creature or a very difficult to kill bad guy that only you could beat, but you are too far away to arrive in time? No problem, with this ability it's sure that you will arrive just in time to block that deadly blast directed to your friend, beat the bad guy(s) and save the day. Does not matter if you are a hole continent away from that place, a bunch of lucky circunstances will get you there just in time.
    The good:
    You will be the hero of the day
    Your friends will not die
    Always arrive at scene in the best dramatic entry
    The bad:
    The fact that you arrive does not mean that you can beat the bad guy
    You will not have any advantages in battle
    That people depend on you is not always good

Uncool. This would not be a very cool power. Would likely never see use. Ever.

#5: The ability to hold ideas as a physical thing.
    Spoiler
    Show
    A noun is a person, place, thing or idea. An idea is the only one of those that you can't touch. Until now. This ability allows you to create glass spheres out of ideas. Images of that idea will be floating within the sphere. If the sphere breaks, the idea it contains will enforce itself on its surroundings. Create a Sphere of Freedom when you're in a jail cell. Create a Sphere of Destruction in the middle of a fight. Create a Sphere of Power to power your house.
    The good:
    You can create idea spheres
    There are hundreds of different spheres you can create
    When the sphere breaks, its idea is enforced on its surroundings
    The bad:
    Your house will be covered in shelves of spheres
    A sphere's surroundings almost always includes you
    Some spheres are dangerous

This might be fun, but it's an awfully abstract power. It's not useful enough for me to go out a-caping, but it's too useful to do nothing with... I'm not sure what I would do with it, really.
    Last edited by Admiral Squish; 2010-11-15 at 12:42 AM.
    My Homebrew
    Five-time champion of the GITP monster competition!

Current Projects:
    Crossroads: the New World: A pathfinder campaign setting about an alternate history of North America, where five empire collide in a magical land full of potential. On the road to publication!

Epic Avatar and Sigitar by AlterForm
    Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #278
    Pixie in the Playground

Since I am still emotionally scarred by my previous rolls, I'm going to reroll on that new site and hope for something less disturbing.

First: Mr. Krabs? = the power to be extremely cheap.
    Second: Four Horsemen = The ability to possess powers of the four horsemen. Pestilence, War, Famine and Death.
    Ok that one was awesome,
    Third: Chaos Control (apparently not related to anything from a Sonic game)= The ability to see the possibiltiy of chaos and cause it or force chaos in a non-chaotic situation.

Well the first one, is that even a power?
    The second one is awesome though
    Third one is pretty neat, though it does pale compared to the second power.

On the plus side, none of them are as traumatizing one of the powers from my last rolls on that sight.
    Cruddy MS Paint avatar made by myself

9. - Top - End - #279
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Marnath View Post
    I can't find any reference to Miasma..did you draw that yourself? It's awesome, if you did. She should totally be a real superhero if she isn't already! She could be friends with rogue, cause she at least would understand the no-touchy thing.
    No sorry, there is ,well ,what is basically an online paper doll tool called Heromachine 2.5 for that. I can draw *almost* as well, I like to think, and so I find it useful for getting ideas together.
    Quote Originally Posted by Calanon View Post
    Raven_Cry's comments often have the effects of a +5 Tome of Understanding

10. - Top - End - #280
    Titan in the Playground

Self-Spawn.
    The power to transform others into genetic exact replicates of oneself, physically and persona. Not to be confused with Duplication, Amalgamation or Malleability. Also known as Conversion.
    Hee. Heehee. Heeheehee. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I would transform anyone who got in my way until I had the means to give myself a utopia. Taking over the world as Your Benevolent Overlord would be optional.

'If you have a problem with your government, go to your nearest suicide booth for being a traitor mutant commie talk to your nearest Lix for a speedy resolution.'

Ooh wait, new site and we get three? (rolls two new)

Pyrotechnic Plasma.
    Pyrotechnic Plasma

Jubilee (Marvel) can instantaneously create a pyrotechnic display; fireworks.
    Power to:
    generate pyrotechnic plasmoids

The pyrokinetic power to generate fiery gaseous plasmoids varying in temperature. Not to be confused with Volatile Constructs. Also known as Fireworks Generation.
    ...shiny.

Digital Manipulation
    This is nothing like Technopathy. Technopathy controls machines, Digital Manipulation controls the data. You can extract data from computers and place it in the real world. You can even create vortexes to the cyber world, transform real-world objects to data, access the Internet and software without computers, transform into data, control computer viruses, viral immunity, and even shoot and create data without any technological assistance. Another term for this power is Cyber Manipulation.
    ....Call me Mrs Smith. Or Mrs Anderson, I haven't decided how evil I am yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Marnath View Post
    I'd totally use that to be an eagle or some sort of flying creature. Then I'd change into a blue whale above the head of someone I didn't like.
    And petunias?
    Last edited by Lix Lorn; 2010-11-15 at 03:39 AM.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

11. - Top - End - #281
    Ogre in the Playground

My random superpower is that of perspicuity; some highlights: "the user can't be affected by psychic or empathic powers, hypnosis, as well as illusions and deception.
    Mind readers only "hear' static.
    Hypnosis can work in a similar way, by fooling the psychic into thinking that no one is there."

That's utterly fantastic, that is. No government or superheroes and/or villains will foil my plans, ever!
    To see the world in a grain of sand
    and Heaven in a wild flower
    To hold infinity in the palm of your hand
    and eternity in an hour.

- William Blake, Auguries of Innocence

12. - Top - End - #282

Let's see if Superpowerlist treats me well:

Seismokinesis: Oooh, I can mess up the planet pretty bad. Neat.

Reverse Butterfly Effect: Gotta say that this is the first time I've heard of this one. I get to use the things that surround me as powers... apparently, that includes the powers of other people around me.

And finally *drumroll*
    The Pinocchio Theory: Awesome! ...no, wait, what?

Overall, pretty good. I'd make a great supervillian... except for the Pinocchio thing. That's just weird.
    "Nothing can stop The Smooze."

13. - Top - End - #283
    Ogre in the Playground

I am: "The Narrator"

Superpower: The Storyteller

Gives you ability to enter any story (lives of humans are also concidered their stories) and observe it. You are given unlimited powers while you are observing a story. You can help people or harm them, hovever there is a limit.

Superpower: Door to Anywhere
    With this ability you can turn any door into a portal that connect to any door of your choosing anywhere in the world. The portal closes as the door does and cannot be reopened except with this ability. This ability also applies to anything that acts like a door, including chest lids or cupboards.

Superpower: Impersonal Effects

This ability allows the user to make a connection of sorts between two things or people. This means that if something happens to one thing to will happen to the other. For example: if you use your power on a ball and a boulder, whatever you do to the ball will happen to the boulder. But if something happens to the boulder nothing will happen to the ball. That's because the ball is the control object. The user can choose which is the control. So it's kind of a universal voodoo.
    Last edited by Aidan305; 2010-11-15 at 04:42 AM.

14. - Top - End - #284
    Titan in the Playground

The power creep from the original aim of this thread is incredible. It's like watching Dragonball Z

New site powers:

- Elemental Weapon: Thunder Staff. Basically Electromancy, which is cool.

- Soul Hacker. I can teleport & read minds apparently, and as long as I'm connected to someone who is alive I can't ever die. If they die I can pick a new person but I perma-die if I die while not connected to anyone. Though I get glowing yellow eyes so people know I'm an EEEEEEVIL Soul Hacker, but I can lie and say that's the electric stuff.

- Plasma Control. I can manipulate plasmic energy eg. fire, lightning, light. I can also manipulate celestial bodies such as stars, meaning with enough time I can rearrange solar systems by moving the stars and using their gravity firelds to move everything else (though this probably isn't advised as it's likely quite inaccurate).

(Reroll because Plasma control overrides Thunder Staff):

- Blood Synthesis. I can create mindless servants out of my blood, which I can control in an auto-hive mind manner and can mutate them at any distance to fit my needs. Downsides include running out of blood and dying of exsanguination, but thanks to my Soul Hacking I can jut revive anyway full of fresh new blood.

--------------------------
    These actually have the makings of a pretty cool BBEG. My minions are blood creatures (early plot hook: someone is robbing blood banks but only taking O+, find out all you can about fussy vampires).

Behind the scenes my ultimate plan is to rearrange the cosmos, possibly in an attempt to obtain ultimate cosmic power by aligning the planets and whatnot.

Because I can't die I can be a recurring nemesis, until the final showdown where they find out I'm Soul-Hacked to an innocent 6 year old in Belgium or something.

After committing the ultimate necessary evil we have a massive showdown where I literally through stars at them, ending with me going mad and accidentally condensing celestial plasma too tight and forming a Black Hole that sucks me in.

Yeah. These are awesome.
    Last edited by Kobold-Bard; 2010-11-15 at 05:40 AM.
    Piratebold-Bard by Elder Tsofu | Backer #121 of the Giantitp Kickstarter | My homebrew
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlordJ View Post
    New law: Obey me or you'll be crushed by a MOUNTAIN.

15. - Top - End - #285
    Titan in the Playground

Star Reclassification: Well, let's classify this as really powerful, yet useless. I mean, it's certainly a superpower, extremely so,it'd just a better threat then an actual thing to carry out. And even then, it explicitly says life changes to take the new conditions into account. I could cause massive starvation and all that crap in those super long winters, and from a peaceful, but not heroic standpoint I can give scientists a chance to study many different types of stars up close, but heroically this useless unless I am hunting vampires.
    Nightmare Manipulator: OK, Now we are getting REALLY into hard to use for anything but villainy. Plus, now I look like the woman from the Ring.
    Ieptus Scorn: So, I can make Mortals immortal and visa the versa. I can hurt you, and I can make those wounds and the wounds others give, worse. A scratch? Ask me tomorrow, and you will be a grave man.
    Well, the last two are at least thematic, so I am going to stick with those.

Heck, I'm just going to stick with my other super powers. I like Miasma, she's like Rogue, isolated and alone, but good hearted. I could see this character falling for one of the locked in patients I talked about helping earlier. Yeah, a girl who dares not touch with someone who can not move, and more intimate then any other couple could be. Cheesy and corny, but sweet all the same.

16. - Top - End - #286
    Ettin in the Playground

Adoptive Muscle memory

The power to accurately replicate any body motor actions and movement after observing them. Also known as Adoptive Muscle Mimicry, Muscle Mimicry, Photographic Reflexes, Psychometric Reflexes. Not to be confused with Enhanced Dexterity.
    Watch Martial Arts/Gymnastics/Billiards/Every Sport imaginable and become awesome. Also, Power Perversion Potential.

Formerly known as "Herpestidae."
    Most of my posts are done by mobile. Expect typos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Things don't magically stop being fun when you reach a certain age.

17. - Top - End - #287
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    Adoptive Muscle memory

Watch Martial Arts/Gymnastics/Billiards/Every Sport imaginable and become awesome. Also, Power Perversion Potential.
    A lot of the activities people tape are rather unrealistic and down right uncomfortable. I think that would be more trouble then it's worth.

18. - Top - End - #288
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens_cry View Post
    A lot of the activities people tape are rather unrealistic and down right uncomfortable. I think that would be more trouble then it's worth.
    Piratebold-Bard by Elder Tsofu | Backer #121 of the Giantitp Kickstarter | My homebrew
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlordJ View Post
    New law: Obey me or you'll be crushed by a MOUNTAIN.

19. - Top - End - #289
    Halfling in the Playground

Chimera

Three from the Powerlist...

Superpower: Road Rage
    The ability to force any car (or cars) out of your way at any given time. Includes rush hour! With this ability, you can cause any car that's PISSIN YOU OFF to get the hell out of the way. They will magically be forced to move out of your way, and, if you want, you can give them the finger while doing it. Basically, this will satisfy any road rage you might have.

Superpower: Game World Reality
    The ability to create worlds in an alternate reality based on games. The game must have a setting. Monopoly would just work. The game can be a board game, RPG, card, computer, online or miniatures. The nature laws of a game reality can be entirely based on the game rules or based on real world laws or somewhere in between. If you can die in the game you can die in the game world. Objects can't be taken from a game world. However you could bring 100 fire elemental miniatures to a D&D world and have a 100 elementals ready to serve you.

The good: A game where death never happens. Actually live out your favorite game fantasies.
    The bad: Any dangerous game realities. Warhammer 40000, Rifts, horror games. You can't leave with objects found in the game reality.

Superpower: Artistic Replication
    The ability to recreate what you see / have seen through artistic medium You can draw, paint, sculpt, whittle, etc. anything you see or have seen. Includes signatures and such.

The good: If you get mugged, you can draw an accurate picture of him. Become a famous artist. Forge anything from the Mona Lisa to your boss' signature.

The bad: Won't help in a fight. Can't recreate original fantasy art since it applies only to things you've seen. If you don't remember what it looked like well enough, you can't recreate it.

These. Are. Awesome.

I have a lucrative talent, I'm safe (and obnoxious) on the roads and, best of all, I'm a living holodeck!
    Last edited by Senator Cybus; 2010-11-15 at 10:56 AM.

20. - Top - End - #290
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kobold-Bard View Post
    *snip*
    Could you explain the reference and the relevance, please?

21. - Top - End - #291
    Titan in the Playground

Using that power randomizer.

I've got the Hero's Curse, Aerokinesis and...Container Fill.

I can't help but be a hero, I can control gases and fill containers with what they're meant to hold.

I guess I could...I mean, I couldn't just spend my life opening "Jars of cure for cancer", "jars of cure for AIDS", etc. because that probably isn't heroic enough.

I guess I'd call myself...The Air Filler?
    Not Person_Man, don't thank me for things he did.

Old-to-New table converter. Also not made by me.

22. - Top - End - #292
    Titan in the Playground

You can control gasses and fill containers with what they are meant hold. Ever consider things like tanks of liquid oxygen and gasoline? You basically have pryokinesis for liquid fuels. Not too mention been able to hold air away from people, suffocating them.

23. - Top - End - #293
    Barbarian in the Playground

MindFlayer

Using the Superpower List:

Hydrogen manipulation

Summon Ibaeth

Cloning Bite

Okay, I can manipulate hydrogen, summon a monkey/snake/cat thing, and make copies of myself by biting people. Not getting a theme here...

Using Powerlisting:

Dream Manipulation

Perspicuity

Adoptive muscle memory

The first two go well together. I could enter dreams and manipulate them without worrying about psychic backlash. Adoptive muscle memory gives me some skills in the real world, as well.
    My characters: http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetindex.php?sg=41703

GENERATION 7D: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig and add applesauce to the generation. This is a social experiment.

24. - Top - End - #294
    Ettin in the Playground

It appears that everyone got Adaptive Muscle memory...

I've rerolled for flavor...
    Reactive Adaptation
    The power in which one develops immunity or resistance to previous ills, injuries, or challenges.
    Energy Conversion
    The power to absorb ambient energy into one’s body/proximity, and convert into another form of energy.
    Seismic-Wave Emission
    The user can generate powerful shockwaves. The user concentrates to emit harsh vibrations through their hands, even clapping or stomping to do so. Can cause objects/people to be pushed over, repulsed back, shatter fragile objects, and even deliver a clout to induce asphyxia.
    That, sir is cool. I can drop a nuke on myself absorb all that nuclear energy to make an Earthquake. Ossum!

Formerly known as "Herpestidae."
    Most of my posts are done by mobile. Expect typos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Things don't magically stop being fun when you reach a certain age.

25. - Top - End - #295
    Titan in the Playground

I think there is an FFRP coming. xP
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.

26. - Top - End - #296

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Self-Spawn.
    Pyrotechnic Plasma.
    Digital Manipulation
    Join me Lix! With me having almost complete control over everyone, I mean seriously, pain inducement, puppet mastery, and illusory pheromones, we could take over the world even more quickly!
    I made comics!
    Spoiler
    Show

[/URL]
    Crae is the bestest daddy,
    I make avatars, all you have to do is ask, and I'll do it if I can.
    My Awards
    I've got a Formspring, ask me questions if you want.

27. - Top - End - #297
    Titan in the Playground

GFI, my loyal friend. GFI.

28. - Top - End - #298
    Ogre in the Playground

Beholder

I got Equine Mimicry, which gives me a nice array of...*ahem*.. horse powers.

I guess I'd join the Mob as a guy who fixes horse races. They'd call me, The Centaur!

29. - Top - End - #299

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    GFI, my loyal friend. GFI.
    GFI?
    I made comics!
    Spoiler
    Show

[/URL]
    Crae is the bestest daddy,
    I make avatars, all you have to do is ask, and I'll do it if I can.
    My Awards
    I've got a Formspring, ask me questions if you want.

30. - Top - End - #300
    Dwarf in the Playground

Okay, with Powerlisting I was a detective/treasure hunter, lets see what I'm like with Super Power Listing:

Flower Mimicry:
    You can become a flower whenever you want to. This form can last as long as you want, and happens almost instantly. And you are very convincing as a flower.
    Okay... well I suppose it could be used as a disguise, or if I was a spy.

Eye Orbs:
    You can take out your eyeball, use this power and you have a giant eye shield. Or an eye bowling ball that you can manipulate by moving your other eye.
    Well at least it would be a good defense, even if it meant losing an eye.

Back to Square One:
    The ability to negate the consequences of any action that you choose.
    Well at least this one is useful. I'd be pretty much invincible, if I'm awake 24/7.
    Not currently taking avatar requests.