New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1732333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 1487
  1. - Top - End - #1231
    Ettin in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Default Re: The CHALLENGE continues!

Quote Originally Posted by redfeatherraven View Post
    Also, personal topic for this week: Anything but Tobias. Let's see who else I can fit into the theme.
    Tired of your universe already, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Glass Mouse View Post
    Status!
    D.KnightSpider passes with a 735 words scene about the power of... well, power. And a OoTS cross universe.
    Can you tell that I was just throwing everything marginally related to 'power' into a blender and hitting 'frappe'?

Also, you can expect a PM with next week's theme momentarily. I hope it proves... interesting.

2. - Top - End - #1232
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by D.KnightSpider View Post
    Tired of your universe already, huh?
    Nah. Just realizing the need to step away from that character and work on some of the others. Tobias may be the single most influential character here by leaps and bounds, but he still isn't the hero. Also, as the catalyst, Tobias has proved an easy character to talk about, and I fear using that as a crutch. I'm running into numerous issues that, in hindsight, I've either tried to fix or ignore by throwing more Toby at it.

For example, I keep visualizing certain plot points that I want to hit, and I'm having trouble connecting the dots. I've got only the barest, most skeletal framework of any part of any society the player will encounter. And with one notable, oft-repeated exception, I couldn't write dialogue for any other character at this present moment, which is a glaring red flag. But instead of correcting any of these issues, I've just been throwing my hands up and saying "whatever, let's just write more Toby plots."

Tobias needs to sit his megalomaniacal ass out this week so I can focus on all that, hence the personal topic.
    Last edited by redfeatherraven; 2013-10-10 at 01:08 AM.

3. - Top - End - #1233
    Ettin in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Here's my stuff for the week.

A Short Western Story (Word Count: 2,039) It doubles as my theme piece.

Also, I'll be cross-linking all of my Challenge stuff in here for the future, rather than using the other thread in the Arts & Crafts forum. It'll go up on Deviantart regardless, but I figure this will be marginally easier on everyone.

4. - Top - End - #1234
    Barbarian in the Playground

Spoiler: Talksprites.
    Show

Spoiler: My troll.
    Show

Spoiler: Friend's troll.
    Show

Spoiler: Silly things.
    Show

Spoiler: Papa Egbert requests.
    Show

Spoiler: Cake batter.
    Show

Spoiler: Mafia flashbacks. Don't ask.
    Show

Spoiler: Sick cutie on the couch.
    Show

Spoiler: Comic.
    Show

Spoiler: Links.
    Show
    I do avatars. Feel free to PM me!
    Do you like silly games of chance? Come be a Greedy Pig!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    ...I should be less surprised that someone just posted that none of the descendents of a black dragon can ever be good than I am.

Dragons:
    Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #1235

I've got 1613 words for you this week, and 1612 of them are not Tobias. I'll take that as a success.

Sadly, the deliberate avoidance seemed to make things a little bland. But hey, it's down on paper.

So have some undead-mongering:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0fo...it?usp=sharing

- and some sword-wanking:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0fo...it?usp=sharing

- and stay tuned for next week's more exciting episode.

6. - Top - End - #1236
    Ogre in the Playground

Status! I'm sorry it's late, but I've had a migraine attack today, so I've had to work in small bursts. It also means I couldn't read much, so I'm totally taking your words on those themes. Gonna have to enjoy that wacky theme tomorrow.

Glass Mouse passes with a four-panel comic and and two graphic design works.

Lycunadari passes with six Autumn photos.

TheWombatOfDoom will be back on the 20th with two weeks' worth of pieces.

MeanMrsMustard passes with five character drawings and one ace comic.

D.KnightSpider passes with a 2,039 words Western story featuring a Tobias.

redfeatherraven passes with 1,612 words of no Tobias, and one word with.

Neoriceisgood passes with five comic pages, a background, 13 pokemon sprites and two assorted sprites.

Thus, no one FAILS this round!

Glass Mouse, Lycunadari, TheWombatofDoom, MeanMrsMustard, D.KnightSpider, redfeatherraven and Neoriceisgood PASS this round!

Current standing:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Glass Mouse
    Current run: 155 weeks
    Longest run: -
    Themes: -

Lycunadari
    Current run: 41 weeks

TheWombatOfDoom
    Current run: 9 weeks
    Longest run: 3 weeks

MeanMrsMustard
    Current run: 26 weeks

D.KnightSpider
    Current run: 20 weeks
    Themes: 8 weeks

redfeatherraven
    Current run: 1 week
    Longest run: 4 weeks
    Themes: 1 week

Neoriceisgood
    Current run: 3 weeks
    Longest run: 32 weeks

This week's theme, chosen by D.Knightspider, is Genre Unsavvy.

Next week's theme is chosen by redfeatherraven - let me know in PM or this thread, and I'll include it in the next status.
    Last edited by Glass Mouse; 2013-10-14 at 10:57 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Challenge badge
    , courtesy of HeadlessMermaid.

Avatar courtesy of the talented Neoriceisgood. Features Pumpkin from my webcomic.

7. - Top - End - #1237

D.KnightSpider passes with a 2,039 words Western story featuring a Tobias.
    Holy crap, he's transplanting. Please tell me this is an entirely unrelated Tobias, or I may need my brown pants.

I try to use genre-savviness wherever possible, so going without this week should produce interesting results. Cross fingers and pray for the designated moron.

8. - Top - End - #1238
    Ettin in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Holy crap, he's transplanting. Please tell me this is an entirely unrelated Tobias, or I may need my brown pants.

I try to use genre-savviness wherever possible, so going without this week should produce interesting results. Cross fingers and pray for the designated moron.
    Unless your Tobias is single-handedly capable of making young girls go: "No! Not Tobias! Anything but Tobias!" in a bad B-Movie drama voice, I highly doubt that he's transplanting.

9. - Top - End - #1239

I don't have a doubt he could, but not for the same reasons as portrayed in your short story.

IN's Tobias makes trouble. Lots of trouble, all the time, on purpose. This will probably grate on the actual heroes enough to have them ask for anything but Tobias anytime he's in the vicinity.

We'll get to dialogue sometime, you'll see.
    Last edited by redfeatherraven; 2013-10-15 at 10:36 AM.

10. - Top - End - #1240

Sorry, out this week. Got some notes jotted down physically in my notebook, but not enough to submit. Won't lie, should have gotten to it yesterday, but got distracted, so this one's all on me.

Next week is also liable to be out - I won't have the weekend like I usually do - but I'll try to chip away during the week. May be able to pull it off.

Worst case I'll definitely be raring to go the week after that, and I'll at least have plenty of things to write about to make up for lost time.

11. - Top - End - #1241

Spoiler: Silly shipping fanfiction. 1639 words.
    Show
    It was just a plain white piece of printer paper taped to the wall. There was a paragraph or so of text at the top, then blanks arranged in columns. Hundreds of students walked past it without even glancing its way.
    Kankri Vantas was not one of those students. School had just been released, and he was standing in front of the sheet as the slowly thinning crowd streamed by. He had a wide smile on his face, and he pulled out a pen to neatly write his name on one of the lines.
    "I see you've spotted the audition signup for the a cappella choir, Mr. Vantas." He turned to see the choir teacher, a maternal woman with dark skin and short hair, locking the door to the choir room.
    "Yes, Ms. Rosa. I'm kind of nervous, though. Some of the best singers in the school have already signed up!"
    She laughed. "Don't knock yourself, kiddo! You're a lot more talented than you seem to give yourself credit for."
    "I just don't want to get overconfident. I mean…*look at some of these names! They're practically guaranteed to make it! And for everyone who gets a spot in the choir, everyone else's chances decrease."
    "Trust me, you'll do fine. Even if you don't make a cappella, there's always room in Show Choir for you to take another year."
    "Thanks for the support, Ms. Rosa."
    "It's no problem. Hey, if you know any other guys who can sing, can you plug a cappella for me? Last year, there were too few auditions for my taste, and more ladies than men almost always sign up."
    "I can already think of someone, Ms. Rosa."
    "Great! See you in class tomorrow, then! And good luck on the fifth!"
    The two exchanged a wave and walked their separate ways.
    The next day at lunch, Kankri approached the table he and a handful of others had claimed as their own with an air of determination. He was a man with a mission. With a smile, he noted that Cronus Ampora had already taken his seat. Perfect. He casually sat down next to Cronus.
    "So… I'm sure you've heard that tryouts for a cappella choir are in a couple of weeks."
    "Nope," said Cronus. "What's it to ya?"
    Kankri sighed as quietly as he could. It was so infuriating when Cronus played dumb.
    "Well, Ms. Rosa mentioned to me that she could use a few more men in the choir."
    "Is that how she got you to audition?"
    This was the point in the conversation where Latula Pyrope would have punched Cronus in the bicep, and Kankri could already feel the temptation building.
    "Cronus, you know full well that I've wanted to be in the a cappella choir since fifth grade."
    "Yeah, yeah, I know. Come on, chief, you know I'm just teasing ya."
    "I know you know where this conversation is going."
    Cronus sighed and scratched the back of his head.
    "Yeah, Kan, I do. But I really don't like the direction it's sailing."
    "But you love to sing! And your voice is… well, it's a lot better than mine."
    "Aw, don't say that."
    "You know it is."
    "Hey, not all of us can be tenors! Personally, I think that you've got a blessing. You can keep the upper registers of sound or whatever and still sound manly as hell."
    "Oh, come on, that's nothing compared to your singing voice!"
    "Didn't you say a while ago that a tenor's more likely to get in than a bass anyway?"
    "That's just because fewer men our age can hit those notes."
    "Exactly why I really don't want to enter. I mean… the competition's gonna be so strict."
    "The reason Ms. Rosa wants me to ask around is because she wants to make sure enough men audition."
    "I don't know, Kan…"
    "Please, Cronus? Will you do it for me?"
    He looked firmly into the taller boy's blue eyes, and after a second Cronus sighed and looked away.
    "… fine. But I'm not gonna get in."
    "Don't be so sure about that."
    They started eating, and after a minute of silence, Cronus changed the subject.
    It was the night of the fourth, and Kankri was being kept up by nervous texts from Cronus.
    kan im so nervous.
    like really, i dont think you get it.
    youve always been good at this whole music theory thing and i can barely read it.
    Cronus.
    what?
    If I tell you the truth about what I think, will you go to bed?
    oh my god, have i been keeping you awake?
    No.
    i totally have. i am so sorry.
    It's really not that big of a deal. I'll probably have sleeping troubles anyway. I'm nervous too, you know.
    ugh i guess youre right. but still. what were you gonna say?
    You've been practicing your solo ever since you agreed to audition. I've always admired how quickly you learn things, your natural talent with music, and yes, your singing voice. I really think the audition won't be any more difficult than the one for the musical – you know, the musical you were the lead for? I don't want you to stress, and I honestly think you have a better chance of passing than I do. Now go to sleep, and good luck.
    uh… wow.
    i really dont know what to say.
    thanks, i guess. and goodnight.
    Goodnight, Cronus.

It was the second Friday after the auditions, and Kankri practically bolted to the choir room the second the bell rang. Despite his speed, there was still a crowd huddled by the time he arrived. And virtually everyone gathered was taller than he was. He sighed and stood back, waiting for it to dissipate.
    Somehow, he hadn't noticed Cronus' presence, and he was surprised when he was lifted off his feet by a hug from behind.
    "Kankri, we made it!" Cronus' voice was choked, and when he got to the floor and turned around, Kankri could see the tears streaming down his cheeks. "I didn't think I would, but I…"
    "Congratulations," stammered Kankri. What if Cronus had been mistaken? What if he'd only seen his own name and jumped to conclusions? He pushed himself forward into the crowd until he could see the list of twenty-four names.
    Right there, under "Tenor I," were three names. "Kankri Vantas" was one of them. He allowed himself a glance downwards, and sure enough, "Cronus Ampora" was the first name under "Bass II." He felt tears standing in his own eyes as he turned around and returned the hug.
    The rest of the day was a blur of happiness, shock, and excited conversations with literally everyone he met. Teachers, friends, random people in the hallway, cashiers at the store, parents, siblings, the neighbors' baby.
    The beginning of the year was a hectic time for every class, and choir was no different. Music was passed out, practice calendars were assigned, measurements for concert dress were taken. Even though he spent ninety minutes every other day in class, Kankri still wasn't able to shake the incredulity for several weeks. Every time he walked through the door was a happy reminder enough to make him grin, every silly warm-up was a joy to sing, and every time Ms. Rosa (or Miriam, as she insisted her students call her) stopped to fix a phrase was an affirmation that he was in a Serious Choir.
    Sometimes, Kankri felt that he wasn't worthy. He was positive only four or five first tenors had auditioned in the first place… where was the honor in beating out two people? He'd listen to all the other individual sections sing and be absolutely blown away, and then he'd listen to himself practicing at home and… not be. He knew on some level that he was being unreasonable, but it was still hard to shake the feeling.
    It was the end of September, and the men's dressing room was abuzz with excitement over the first concert of the year. Slowly, it emptied out until only Kankri and Cronus were left. Kankri made to exit.
    "Wait, Kan, I… I want to talk to you."
    "What is it?"
    "I'm nervous."
    "So am I."
    "Really? But…*you're actually a good musician."
    "You say that as if you aren't."
    "But I'm not. I got in this choir by the skin of my teeth as it is."
    "That's debatable. Aren't you glad you tried out?"
    "Well, yeah. I mean… I just… everyone in here actually tried to get in here. They all knew all these music things, and they were involved in choir, and then I just kind of waltzed in and lucked out. Sometimes, I just feel like I'm not worthy to be wearing the same uniform as them, you know?"
    Kankri didn't say anything, but Cronus apparently took his silence the wrong way.
    "I mean, obviously you don't, because you're one of the best. But I–"
    "No, Cronus, I know exactly what you mean. There'll be times when I'm not singing, and I'll just listen to everyone else, and then I just get reminded of how weak my voice is."
    "Weak? Kankri, I love your voice! Uh… I mean, I think your voice is great. "
    "You… love it?"
    "I… yes." Cronus was cringing in embarrassment, and Kankri's head was spinning. From the corner of his eye, he could see that they needed to be onstage soon. He had an idea.
    "Cronus, if I tell you the truth about what I think, will you relax and come out to perform?"
    Cronus sighed, but after a second he nodded. Kankri leaned in to whisper in his ear.
    "I love your voice too."
    The two were smiling almost as wide as they had when they first found they'd passed the audition when they left the dressing room.

Spoiler: Kankri Vantas.
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    ...I should be less surprised that someone just posted that none of the descendents of a black dragon can ever be good than I am.

Dragons:
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #1242
    Ogre in the Playground

Status!

Glass Mouse passes with two comic strips and a character portrait for D.Knightspider.

Lycunadari passes with six autumn and flower photos.

TheWombatOfDoom will be back on the 27th with three weeks' worth of pieces.

MeanMrsMustard passes with 1,639 words of shipping fanfic and a portrait.

D.KnightSpider passes with 1,565 words of novel and 368 words of plot-relevant genre unsavvyness.

redfeatherraven didn't do enough this week due to distraction.

Neoriceisgood passes with 42 pokemon-related sprites.

Thus, redfeatherraven FAILS this round!

Glass Mouse, Lycunadari, TheWombatofDoom, MeanMrsMustard, D.KnightSpider, and Neoriceisgood PASS this round!

Current standing:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Glass Mouse
    Current run: 156 weeks

Lycunadari
    Current run: 42 weeks

TheWombatOfDoom
    Current run: 9 weeks (pending)

MeanMrsMustard
    Current run: 27 weeks

D.KnightSpider
    Current run: 21 weeks
    Themes: 9 weeks

redfeatherraven
    Current run: -

Neoriceisgood
    Current run: 4 weeks

This week's themehasn't been declared, so it's up for grabs.

Next week's theme is chosen by Neoriceisgood - let me know in PM or this thread, and I'll include it in the next status.
    Last edited by Glass Mouse; 2013-10-21 at 04:08 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Challenge badge

Avatar courtesy of the talented Neoriceisgood. Features Pumpkin from my webcomic.

13. - Top - End - #1243
    Ogre in the Playground

Chimera

This week's theme is: "Grave Mistake"

My 100% original pixelart fantasy webcomic, Hero oh Hero.

Webcomic discussion thread: https://forums.giantitp.com/showthre...7-Hero-Oh-Hero

14. - Top - End - #1244
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Neoriceisgood View Post
    This week's theme is: "Grave Mistake"
    I'm assuming that "every drawing I ever made" doesn't actually count for this, eh?
    Spoiler
    Show

Challenge badge

15. - Top - End - #1245
    Ogre in the Playground

Chimera

I'm assuming that "every drawing I ever made" doesn't actually count for this, eh?
    No but my note to you did.

Webcomic discussion thread: https://forums.giantitp.com/showthre...7-Hero-Oh-Hero

16. - Top - End - #1246
    Ettin in the Playground

Meant to say this earlier, but congratulations on 3 YEARS of the challenge, Glass Mouse! Thank you for keeping this wonderful thing rolling, and uping my productivity extensively!
    Scientific Name: Wombous apocolypticus | Diet: Apocolypse Pie | Cuddly: Yes

World Building Projects:
    Magic
    : The Stuff of Sentience | Fate: The Fabric of Physics | Luck: The Basis of Biology

Order of the Stick Projects:
    Annotation of the Comic | Magic Compendium of the Comic | Transcription of the Comic
    Dad-a-chum? Dum-a-chum? Ded-a-chek? Did-a-chick?
    Extended Signature | My DeviantArt | Majora's Mask Point Race
    (you can't take the sky from me)

17. - Top - End - #1247
    Ogre in the Playground

Whoooa, I didn't even notice that! Thanks a bunch, Wombat - hearing that people benefit from the Challenge makes it all absolutely worthwhile!

Now off to celebrate my three year anniversary with... more drawing!
    Spoiler
    Show

Challenge badge

18. - Top - End - #1248

Spoiler: Silly pictures of myself.
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler: OotSification of a friend.
    Show

Spoiler: Links.
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

Dragons:
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #1249
    Ogre in the Playground

Status! Which I managed on time today, woo!

Glass Mouse passes with a comic strip and 1,529 words of essay.

Lycunadari passes with four pieces' worth of paintings, a poem, and some knitting.

TheWombatOfDoom passes three weeks with 14 photos of sights and buildings, 608 words of RPGing, a handmade chest, a map, a poem, and a scavenger hunt.

MeanMrsMustard passes with five silly self-portraits, and an OoTS friend.

D.KnightSpider passes with 1,727 words of webcomic rewrite and 607 words of theme piece.

redfeatherraven didn't upload/send me anything.

Neoriceisgood passes with three new sprites, 13 polished sprites, two animated sprites, and three comic pages.

Thus, redfeatherraven FAILS this round!

Glass Mouse, Lycunadari, TheWombatofDoom, MeanMrsMustard, D.Knightspider and Neoriceisgood PASS this round!

Current standing:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Glass Mouse
    Current run: 157 weeks

Lycunadari
    Current run: 43 weeks

TheWombatOfDoom
    Current run: 12 weeks

MeanMrsMustard
    Current run: 28 weeks

D.KnightSpider
    Current run: 22 weeks
    Longest run:
    Themes: 10 weeks

redfeatherraven
    Current run: -

Neoriceisgood
    Current run: 5 weeks

This week's theme hasn't been declared, so it's up for grabs.

Next week's theme is chosen by me - let me know in PM or this thread, and I'll include it in the next status.
    Last edited by Glass Mouse; 2013-10-29 at 04:47 PM. Reason: fixed Wombat and D.Knightspider
    Spoiler
    Show

Challenge badge

20. - Top - End - #1250

Knew it'd be tricky if not impossible coming into this week. Noted a few things down in my notebook, and wrote a log for something else, but nothing worth submission.

Next week, though, I'm back in the grind, and I got ideas all over.

21. - Top - End - #1251
    Ogre in the Playground

Chimera

Grats on the three years.

22. - Top - End - #1252
    Ogre in the Playground

Out of curiousity - are anyone else doing NaNoWriMo? I'm planning to, but I don't even have an idea yet, so it probably depends on the next few days. But it'd be great to exploit the first non-crazy November I've had in years.
    Spoiler
    Show

Challenge badge

23. - Top - End - #1253
    Ettin in the Playground

PaladinGuy

*kicks off the next round of disputing the results* Whooo!

So, er, GM, it probably got lost in the usual submission deluge... but on the 26th, I sent you a PM linking off to a post that contained a 1700 word webcomic rewrite. Did that not count for some reason?

24. - Top - End - #1254

I'm planning on doing NaNo too.
    Spoiler
    Show

Dragons:
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #1255
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by D.KnightSpider View Post
    So, er, GM, it probably got lost in the usual submission deluge... but on the 26th, I sent you a PM linking off to a post that contained a 1700 word webcomic rewrite. Did that not count for some reason?
    No, that's just me being scatterbrained - I completely forgot about that PM. I'm fixing it now

Quote Originally Posted by MeanMrsMustard View Post
    I'm planning on doing NaNo too.
    Ooh. Someone to measure up to in regards to accountability! I've spent a lot of today developing an Urban Fantasy thing, but I'm a little stuck on plot. Might have to just make it up on the fly.
    Spoiler
    Show

Challenge badge

26. - Top - End - #1256
    Ettin in the Playground

PaladinGuy

I just realized that we don't have a theme for this week, yet. So... in keeping with the fact that it's already Thursday.

The Theme: Tardiness.

27. - Top - End - #1257

High!!!!

It's been many months since I posted here, coinciding perfectly with the many months during which I didn't work on anything. But now I'm picking it up again. I'm going for a spectacular comeback here, let's hope it won't blow over in a few weeks instead.

I hope you're all doing well, and hey, congratulations for the 3 years (3 years!) anniversary! Glass Mouse, you rock as always!

So, recap: I do photography, mostly but not only black and white. I upload the photos here. Right now, there are 13 shiny new photos from this week, which makes it 10 or 11 photos if we discount similar versions, which presumably makes it a pass. IIRC, we had agreed on a 9 photos/week threshold, right?

Please tell me if I've missed anything, new rules or great events or whatever. Glad to be back!
    Last edited by HeadlessMermaid; 2013-11-02 at 06:19 PM.
    "We need the excuse of fiction to stage what we truly are." ~ Slavoj Žižek, The Pervert’s Guide to Cinema
    "El bien más preciado es la libertad" ~ Valeriano Orobón Fernández, A las barricadas
    "If civilization has an opposite, it is war." ~ Ursula K. Le Guin, The Left Hand of Darkness

Roguish | We Were Rogue | [3.5] Greek Mythology Variant | [3.5] The Fey Compendium

28. - Top - End - #1258

ha ha ha feeling kind of insecure about the stuff I've got down so far for NaNo so y'all are getting my visual art this week.
    Spoiler: yet another silly self-portrait.
    Show

Spoiler: Becky Botsford
    Show

Spoiler: Becky Botsford, Hallowe'en Edition
    Show

Spoiler: Tobey McCallister, Hallowe'en Edition.
    Show

Spoiler: a little pixelly portrait (it had to be 100x100)
    Show

Spoiler: I dunno a satyr or something like that
    Show

Spoiler: links.
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

Dragons:
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #1259

Damn, not ready yet.

Would it fit the theme to submit it tomorrow?

30. - Top - End - #1260
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HeadlessMermaid View Post
    High!!!!

It's been many months since I posted here, coinciding perfectly with the many months during which I didn't work on anything. But now I'm picking it up again. I'm going for a spectacular comeback here, let's hope it won't blow over in a few weeks instead.

I hope you're all doing well, and hey, congratulations for the 3 years (3 years!) anniversary! Glass Mouse, you rock as always!

So, recap: I do photography, mostly but not only black and white. I upload the photos here. Right now, there are 13 shiny new photos from this week, which makes it 10 or 11 photos if we discount similar versions, which presumably makes it a pass. IIRC, we had agreed on a 9 photos/week threshold, right?

Please tell me if I've missed anything, new rules or great events or whatever. Glad to be back!
    Welcome back, Headless, and thanks a lot!

I think the FAQ is up-to-date, so just skim that, and you'll know if you missed anything. Other than that, good to see you, and I'm rooting for your comeback

Quote Originally Posted by MeanMrsMustard View Post
    ha ha ha feeling kind of insecure about the stuff I've got down so far for NaNo so y'all are getting my visual art this week.
    How're you holding up? I'm already a thousand words behind and might get worse today, but I'm actually doing better than expected, motivation-wise.

Also, that satyr is really good. I like the weight/balance distribution :)

Damn, not ready yet.

Would it fit the theme to submit it tomorrow?
    Depends on reason. If it's technical difficulties or somesuch, no problem
    Spoiler
    Show

Challenge badge