New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 18333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 1487
  1. - Top - End - #1261
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: The CHALLENGE continues!

Statuuuuuuus! Didn’t have time to read longer submissions in depth, so I might’ve missed a theme here and there. Let me know if I have.

Glass Mouse passes with a comic strip and around 4,300 words of NaNoWriMo including a tardy main character.

Lycunadari passes with four pieces worth of paintings, and a poem.

TheWombatOfDoom passes with 1613 words of novel prologue.

MeanMrsMustard passes with assorted drawings, some Halloween themed.

D.KnightSpider passes with 1379 words of Unclear Visions novel and a stick drawing about a tardy artists.

redfeatherraven didn’t upload/send me anything.

Neoriceisgood passes with 19 sprites (one of Forgath) and one drawing.

HeadlessMermaid passes with 13 shiny new photos of cities, sights and musicians.

Thus, redfeatherraven FAILS this round!

Glass Mouse, Lycunadari, TheWombatofDoom, MeanMrsMustard, D.Knightspider and Neoriceisgood, and HeadlessMermaid PASS this round!

Current standing:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Glass Mouse
    Current run: 158 weeks
    Longest run: -
    Themes: 1 week

Lycunadari
    Current run: 44 weeks
    Themes: -

TheWombatOfDoom
    Current run: 13 weeks
    Longest run: 3 weeks

MeanMrsMustard
    Current run: 29 weeks

D.KnightSpider
    Current run: 23 weeks
    Longest run:
    Themes: 11 weeks

redfeatherraven
    Current run: -
    Longest run: 4 weeks

Neoriceisgood
    Current run: 6 weeks
    Longest run: 32 weeks

HeadlessMermaid
    Current run: 1 week
    Longest run: (...)

This week's theme, chosen by me, is Unexpected Journeys.

Next week's theme is chosen by Lycunadari - let me know in PM or this thread, and I'll include it in the next status.
    Spoiler
    Show

Challenge badge
    , courtesy of HeadlessMermaid.

Avatar courtesy of the talented Neoriceisgood. Features Pumpkin from my webcomic.

2. - Top - End - #1262
    Ettin in the Playground

Thank you so much for your allowance. It's been a difficult couple of weeks...but I'm hoping I'm about out of them woods.
    Scientific Name: Wombous apocolypticus | Diet: Apocolypse Pie | Cuddly: Yes

World Building Projects:
    Magic
    : The Stuff of Sentience | Fate: The Fabric of Physics | Luck: The Basis of Biology

Order of the Stick Projects:
    Annotation of the Comic | Magic Compendium of the Comic | Transcription of the Comic
    Dad-a-chum? Dum-a-chum? Ded-a-chek? Did-a-chick?
    Extended Signature | My DeviantArt | Majora's Mask Point Race
    (you can't take the sky from me)

3. - Top - End - #1263
    Halfling in the Playground

Technical difficulties, not so much. Time management is more accurate.

I'll accept the failure and look towards an early submission this week so I can avoid all the weekend shenanigans.

Also, the last couple of themes combined with this week's are actually suggesting something very interesting to me. I think I'm going to blend a few together and try something new this week.

4. - Top - End - #1264
    Barbarian in the Playground

High, reporting for the week: 14 photos uploaded, nothing theme-related though.
    "We need the excuse of fiction to stage what we truly are." ~ Slavoj Žižek, The Pervert’s Guide to Cinema
    "El bien más preciado es la libertad" ~ Valeriano Orobón Fernández, A las barricadas
    "If civilization has an opposite, it is war." ~ Ursula K. Le Guin, The Left Hand of Darkness

Roguish | We Were Rogue | [3.5] Greek Mythology Variant | [3.5] The Fey Compendium

5. - Top - End - #1265

Spoiler: my favorite bit from last week. 1152 words
    Show
    “What in the world?” said Persephone to herself as she moved down the endless hallway. She looked up and down… everything seemed to be made of glass: the walls, the ceiling, the floor, even the doors, though if she tried to peer inside them all she’d see was an indistinct blur of muted colors that made her head hurt after a few seconds.
    There were several times she’d stop, but only for a few moments. Stopping made it feel like her body was slowly going immobile, and she couldn’t shake the feeling that, whatever this bizarre realm she seemed trapped in was, the feeling of petrification wasn’t simply an illusion.
    Looking down was also inadvisable. Sure, she could see that there were things below her, but she could also see that this confining structure was somehow limitless – an oxymoron if she’d ever encountered one. She didn’t really suffer from vertigo, but she felt that anyone would be justified in not wanting to gaze into an endless void (or something that gave the same impression).
    Even though, if she looked carefully, she could see more other people than she could count, she still felt lonely. There didn’t seem to be anyone nearby.
    Either by coincidence, divine mercy, or just a simple rule of wherever she was, the nearest door opened and a dark-skinned girl in bright clothing barely saved herself from landing flat on her face by virtue of a pirouette, but she still was unbalanced. In the moment of uncertainty where it wasn’t clear if she’d stay standing or stumble, her foot slipped and she landed ungracefully on her rear.
    Persephone nearly tripped over herself in her rush to help the newcomer up. The other girl gladly grabbed her proffered forearm and pulled herself to her feet with surprising strength.
    “Hey there! Are you all right?”
    “Ha ha, yeah.”
    “Wait, really?”
    The stranger tucked one of several thin, pink braids behind her ear.
    “I have no clue where I am, but hey, it can’t be that bad of a place if there are helpful people like you ready to greet me, right?”
    Persephone laughed.
    “I like you already – what’s your name?”
    More hair-tucking.
    “You can call me Arrow.”
    “That short for something, or are you an archery expert?”
    Arrow rolled her eyes, and Persephone instantly regretted asking That One Question Everyone Always Asks Without Fail.
    “Sorry! I–”
    “No, it’s okay. I–”
    “– get that all the time?”
    “Yeah.”
    “Well. Uh. You don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to, then.”
    “No, really, it’s fine. I mean, I was bound to get asked sooner or later, right? By a helpful, friendly person.”
    It was Persephone’s turn to roll her eyes.
    “If you don’t want to say it, don’t say it. Now come on, I’m trying to make sense of this place.”
    Persephone strode forward, quickly resuming her previous pace. Arrow followed along, and Persephone noticed her bouncy way of walking.
    “Actually, I don’t really mind, since you’re being considerate and all about it. It just gets kinda awkward sometimes, since people usually ask all these follow-up questions. Invasive questions.”
    “Oh?”
    “Yeah. I mean… can you just listen instead of asking questions while I explain? I’ll cover all the bases, I swear.”
    “Yeah, sure. Go right ahead.”
    “So… how’s the best way to start this off. It’s usually easier with my brother, since we tend to introduce ourselves as a pair. Ace and Arrow, is what we call ourselves.”
    “I’m guessing Ace isn’t his given name.”
    “Right. See, we’re technically both Ace, but…”
    “Wait, I thought you said it wasn’t his given name.”
    “Shush! You do know that ‘no questions’ doesn’t mean you can ask anything you like at any time while not phrasing it as a question, right?”
    “Sorry, sorry.”
    “Anyway. No, see, it’s a pun. Ace and I are both asexual, but while he’s homoromantic, I’m aromantic. Aro. Arrow. Get it?”
    Persephone laughed.
    “Yeah, that’s pun-tastic.”
    “It was either that or jokes about aerosol.”
    “And that was probably out of the question.”
    “Yeah. I mean, can you say overdone aromantic jokes? Please.”
    “To be honest, I’ve never really heard jokes made about aromantics. So maybe we’re just not hanging in the same circles?”
    “Probably. I mean, the ace community isn’t exactly the biggest. The ace community is to be differentiated, of course, from the Ace community.”
    Somehow Persephone was able to hear the capitalization. She shook off the feeling. It was probably unimportant.
    The two girls walked in silence for a short period of time before Arrow glanced over at Persephone and spoke up. Her voice sounded almost nervous.
    “So. You’re not… curious at all?”
    “Huh? About what?”
    “Well, see, this is usually the part where the other person says, ‘wait, you’re asexual? Does that mean you can reproduce by cutting your arm off?’ Or ‘does aromantic mean you don’t love anyone?’ Or one of the many, many hilarious jokes allos make about people like me.”
    “Uh… I don’t usually go out of my way to be a douchebag, so no.”
    Arrow laughed. “I knew I liked you. Now that you put it that way, feel free to ask whatever, I guess.”
    “Uh… hm. You ever been hit on by someone who liked you?”
    “Not that I’ve noticed, no. I mean, it’s probably happened and just flew over my head, but I don’t think I really missed out on much if that’s the case.”
    “Right, that makes sense. Um. Trying to think of what else, since apparently it’s open season and I don’t want to be left high and dry when I inevitably think of a question and you’re not down to answer.”
    “Take your time. You haven’t started being annoying yet. Trust me. I’ll tell you if you start.”
    The two walked in silence for a few more minutes, and it started to get to Persephone. No place should seem this infinite or empty, and she suspected it wasn’t. She wasn’t sure which prospect was worse.
    “How did you know?”
    “Hm? Oh, uh…”
    “How did you know you were asexual, I mean. And aromantic, I guess.”
    “It wasn’t too hard. I never really thought about it until Ace came out to me. When he told me, I thought, hey, that sounds like me. And I told him that, and he agreed. He talked about how he still liked guys, and then we talked it over some more because I mentioned I didn’t really like anyone. At all.”
    Persephone nodded.
    “Sounds nice.”
    “Excuse me?”
    “To have someone with you to figure stuff like that out about yourself. I’m kinda jealous, actually.”
    “How so?”
    “Well, I don’t have a brother or sister or anything. Just me and my parents. And I guess it’s nice, but. I dunno. You can’t really walk into your mom’s room and talk about that kinda stuff.”
    Arrow laughed.
    “Nah, I guess you really can’t.”

Spoiler: shippy goodness from an RP
    Show

Spoiler: cutie in pajamas
    Show

Spoiler: image links
    Show
    I do avatars. Feel free to PM me!
    Do you like silly games of chance? Come be a Greedy Pig!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    ...I should be less surprised that someone just posted that none of the descendents of a black dragon can ever be good than I am.

Dragons:
    Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #1266
    Bugbear in the Playground

This week's theme is Party!
    Last edited by Lycunadari; 2013-11-11 at 05:34 AM.
    You can call me Juniper. Please use gender-neutral pronouns (ze/hir (preferred) or they/them) when referring to me.

"We all are vessels of our brokenness, we carry it inside us like water, careful not to spill. And what is wholeness if not brokenness encompassed in acceptance, the warmth of its power a shield against those who would hurt us?" - R. Lemberg, Geometries of Belonging

Stories Art

7. - Top - End - #1267
    Ogre in the Playground

What time is it? It’s STATUS TIME!

Glass Mouse passes with a comic strip, a poster and two character bio drawings.

Lycunadari passes with 1,531 words of writings.

TheWombatOfDoom passes with 544 words of plot layout, 861 words of character bio, and a poem.

MeanMrsMustard passes with 1152 words of NaNoWriMo, a kiss and a pajama demon.

D.KnightSpider passes with 1,608 words of novel, including an unexpected journey (or, rather, destination).

redfeatherraven didn’t upload/send me anything.

Neoriceisgood passes with 10 (spooooky) comic pages.

HeadlessMermaid passes with 14 photos, mostly of city sights.

Thus, redfeatherraven FAILS this round!

Glass Mouse, Lycunadari, TheWombatofDoom, MeanMrsMustard, D.Knightspider and Neoriceisgood, and HeadlessMermaid PASS this round!

Current standing:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Glass Mouse
    Current run: 159 weeks

Lycunadari
    Current run: 45 weeks

TheWombatOfDoom
    Current run: 14 weeks

MeanMrsMustard
    Current run: 30 weeks

D.KnightSpider
    Current run: 24 weeks
    Longest run:
    Themes: 12 weeks

redfeatherraven
    Longest run: 4 weeks

Neoriceisgood
    Current run: 7 weeks

HeadlessMermaid
    Current run: 2 weeks
    Longest run: 11 weeks

This week's theme, chosen by Lycunadari, is Party (see above post for the colourful version!)

Next week's theme is chosen by TheWombatOfDoom - let me know in PM or this thread, and I'll include it in the next status.
    Spoiler
    Show

Challenge badge

Avatar courtesy of the talented Neoriceisgood. Features Pumpkin from my webcomic.

8. - Top - End - #1268
    Ogre in the Playground

Chimera

Ahahah, were my pages that spooky?

My 100% original pixelart fantasy webcomic, Hero oh Hero.

Webcomic discussion thread: https://forums.giantitp.com/showthre...7-Hero-Oh-Hero

9. - Top - End - #1269
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Ah, what the hell, since its NaNoWriMo anyways, i'll bite. So my first round would start on Sunday?

10. - Top - End - #1270
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by oblivion6 View Post
    Ah, what the hell, since its NaNoWriMo anyways, i'll bite. So my first round would start on Sunday?
    That's the spirit!

You can start Sunday, but you can also count this week (so you're included in the next Status) if you want to
    Last edited by Glass Mouse; 2013-11-14 at 10:01 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Challenge badge

11. - Top - End - #1271

I don't know if I'll be online tomorrow, so here I am reporting early: 10 new photos uploaded (nothing theme-related), not counting the 4 snapshots in color.

[Nobody knows what's the difference between a proper photo and a snapshot, but if you ask the photographer, it's simply a matter of intent. So by the power invested in me by myself, I declare these to be snapshots. ]

EDIT - 10 photos and an essay (text only, the photos are older).
    Last edited by HeadlessMermaid; 2013-11-17 at 07:08 PM.
    "We need the excuse of fiction to stage what we truly are." ~ Slavoj Žižek, The Pervert’s Guide to Cinema
    "El bien más preciado es la libertad" ~ Valeriano Orobón Fernández, A las barricadas
    "If civilization has an opposite, it is war." ~ Ursula K. Le Guin, The Left Hand of Darkness

Roguish | We Were Rogue | [3.5] Greek Mythology Variant | [3.5] The Fey Compendium

12. - Top - End - #1272
    Halfling in the Playground

Pardon the absence, but it has had a very good reason. My job's gone to 12 hour shifts in anticipation of peak season and will soon be going to such a schedule every day of the week.

My repeated failures recently have been volume based and time has always been the deciding factor - what I did not spend at work was taken up by friends and family as I had no other way to keep touch, and with the removal of my weekends entirely I know that I will be unable to improve my track record at this time.

As such I am bowing out of the Challenge proper for the duration. In fairness I should have several weeks ago when this became an apparent problem.

In the interim I have set something of a mini-challenge for myself - I purchased a pocket notebook, 192 pages long, and have endeavored to fill it by the end of November. The quality and volume are not fit for submission, but I can write a few lines here and there or several pages during a break, and it is going well. It works to keep me sharp, which is all I ask of it.

When peak passes and I return to a more sane schedule, I'll be happy to take up the challenge again.

13. - Top - End - #1273
    Ettin in the Playground

Sorry to hear, red. You'll be missed! Awesome to have that mini challenge. Hopefully it will keep you sane in this crazy season.

The theme for next week is: Drowning.

Lets all try and keep our heads above water...
    Last edited by TheWombatOfDoom; 2013-11-17 at 08:37 AM.
    Scientific Name: Wombous apocolypticus | Diet: Apocolypse Pie | Cuddly: Yes

World Building Projects:
    Magic
    : The Stuff of Sentience | Fate: The Fabric of Physics | Luck: The Basis of Biology

Order of the Stick Projects:
    Annotation of the Comic | Magic Compendium of the Comic | Transcription of the Comic
    Dad-a-chum? Dum-a-chum? Ded-a-chek? Did-a-chick?
    Extended Signature | My DeviantArt | Majora's Mask Point Race
    (you can't take the sky from me)

14. - Top - End - #1274

ugh the story hasn't been coming together very well and I'm starting to despair a little
    have some cute drawings instead
    Spoiler: cool fighty poses of coolness
    Show

Spoiler: monochrome stuffs
    Show
    Spoiler: "selfie"
    Show

Spoiler: detectives
    Show

Spoiler: Fantine
    Show

Spoiler: in-character drawings (that's why the color is scribbly)
    Show
    Spoiler: Porrim
    Show

Spoiler: a little bit of OTP
    Show

Spoiler: links
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    ...I should be less surprised that someone just posted that none of the descendents of a black dragon can ever be good than I am.

Dragons:
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #1275
    Ogre in the Playground

Statuuuus!

Glass Mouse passes with a comic strip and six characters designed for a party.

Lycunadari passes with four photos, one painting and 316 words of writing.

TheWombatOfDoom passes with 802 words of rp story, 300 words of character description, and 662 words of plot planning.

MeanMrsMustard passes with six different character drawings.

D.KnightSpider passes with 1,550 words of novel, including a party reference.

redfeatherraven is out.

Neoriceisgood passes with 19 sprites and four comic pages.

HeadlessMermaid passes with ten photos and 252 words of photography essay.

Oblivion6 uploaded 1,288 words of fanfic.

Thus, Oblivion6 FAILS this round!

Current standing:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Glass Mouse
    Current run: 160 weeks
    Themes: 2 weeks

Lycunadari
    Current run: 46 weeks

TheWombatOfDoom
    Current run: 15 weeks

MeanMrsMustard
    Current run: 31 weeks

D.KnightSpider
    Current run: 25 weeks
    Longest run:
    Themes: 13 weeks

Neoriceisgood
    Current run: 8 weeks

HeadlessMermaid
    Current run: 3 weeks

Oblivion6

This week's theme, chosen by TheWombatofDoom, is Drowning

Next week's theme is chosen by MeanMrsMustard - let me know in PM or this thread, and I'll include it in the next status.

@redfeatherraven: Sounds like a great idea with such a notebook! Sometimes some forward momentum is all you need Hope your work quiets down soon.

It feels a little bit like cheating to include my characters in the theme since they don’t obviously resemble party-ness. But then again, everything creative I’ve done this week has revolved around planning that party arc, so eh
    Spoiler
    Show

Challenge badge

16. - Top - End - #1276
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

That's okay, i'll make it for sure this week since i'm not shorted 3 Days(my fault there).

Theme would be drowning this week? Easy enough.

17. - Top - End - #1277
    Orc in the Playground

I'm joining the challenge, and will give works for this theme if thats ok

18. - Top - End - #1278
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ArkenBrony View Post
    I'm joining the challenge, and will give works for this theme if thats ok
    That's fine! Welcome to the Challenge, and good luck (also to you, oblivion6)
    Spoiler
    Show

Challenge badge

19. - Top - End - #1279
    Orc in the Playground

yeah, so, I don't know exactly how the system for points works with backgrounds and such, so this may or may not be 6, if it isn't, then I'll start next week, no problem. I drew three pictures, each with a background technically, but not expansive backgrounds

Spoiler
    Show

Last edited by ArkenBrony; 2013-11-24 at 09:28 PM.

20. - Top - End - #1280

Report of scattered works:
    8 photos at the usual place, 1 photo on imageshack, and, err... half an essay on tumblr. (It's 222 words, written for another challenge of sorts with an upper limit of 250 words. The photos themselves don't count, they are older.).

21. - Top - End - #1281

Hey, this is me posting from my phone. My computer is currently being a derp so I 'm "reserving" this post for hopefully tomorrow, when I'll edit my stuff in.
    Sorry about this!

Spoiler: art stuff yey
    Show

Spoiler: ponies
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler: Homestuck
    Show

Spoiler: Johndave
    Show

Spoiler: grubs
    Show

Show
    Last edited by MeanMrsMustard; 2013-11-26 at 12:20 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Dragons:
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #1282
    Ogre in the Playground

Hey guys. Sorry, but I've managed to get sick. The status post will show up when my body has stopped trying to boil me alive. Hopefully today, possibly tomorrow. See you then!
    Spoiler
    Show

Challenge badge

23. - Top - End - #1283
    Ogre in the Playground

Chimera

Quote Originally Posted by Glass Mouse View Post
    Hey guys. Sorry, but I've managed to get sick. The status post will show up when my body has stopped trying to boil me alive. Hopefully today, possibly tomorrow. See you then!
    I hope you feel better soon, glass!

My 100% original pixelart fantasy webcomic, Hero oh Hero.

Webcomic discussion thread: https://forums.giantitp.com/showthre...7-Hero-Oh-Hero

24. - Top - End - #1284
    Ogre in the Playground

I’m feeling much better tonight, so finally time for status! Thanks for the patience, everyone.

Glass Mouse passes with a comic strip and three character designs.

Lycunadari passes with six pencil drawings and a paper-braided basket.

TheWombatOfDoom passes with 1,352 words of worldbuilding, and an RPG table.

MeanMrsMustard passes with four ponies and two Homestuck drawings.

D.KnightSpider passes with 1,663 words of Unclear Visions novel.

Neoriceisgood passes with a full sprite sheet and assorted.

HeadlessMermaid passes with nine photos and a 222 word essay.

Oblivion6 passes with around 1,500 words of writings.

Thus, no one FAILS this round!

Glass Mouse, Lycunadari, TheWombatofDoom, MeanMrsMustard, D.Knightspider, Neoriceisgood, HeadlessMermaid and Oblivion6 PASS this round!

Current standing:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Glass Mouse
    Current run: 161 weeks

Lycunadari
    Current run: 47 weeks

TheWombatOfDoom
    Current run: 16 weeks

MeanMrsMustard
    Current run: 32 weeks

D.KnightSpider
    Current run: 26 weeks
    Longest run:
    Themes: 14 weeks

Neoriceisgood
    Current run: 9 weeks

HeadlessMermaid
    Current run: 4 weeks

Oblivion6
    Current run: 1 week

This week's theme hasn’t been chosen yet, so it’s up for grabs.

Next week's theme is chosen by D.KnightSpider - let me know in PM or this thread, and I'll include it in the next status.

Quote Originally Posted by Neoriceisgood View Post
    I hope you feel better soon, glass!
    Thanks, Neo! I’m fever free tonight, so I might get to work tomorrow, yay.

Quote Originally Posted by ArkenBrony View Post
    yeah, so, I don't know exactly how the system for points works with backgrounds and such, so this may or may not be 6, if it isn't, then I'll start next week, no problem. I drew three pictures, each with a background technically, but not expansive backgrounds

Spoiler
    Show

Hi Arken, and welcome to the Challenge! I gotta admit, I wouldn’t count those backgrounds. The point of splitting up pictures is to not penalise people for spending time and effort on different parts (e.g. more characters, backgrounds, etc.). So a background element should take around as much effort as a foreground element.
    Of course, you’re the one who knows how much time/effort you spent, so you’re the ultimate authority. It’s just, in my experience, those two backgrounds are too simple.
    Spoiler
    Show

Challenge badge

25. - Top - End - #1285
    Orc in the Playground

thats fine, no problem, I just want sure, I spend very little time on backgrounds, I'll start for next week!

26. - Top - End - #1286

Report: 8 photos uploaded + 1 essay (253 words).

27. - Top - End - #1287

help I'm addicted to drawing cuties
    Spoiler: pixel of V!
    Show

Spoiler: Homestuck
    Show
    Spoiler: Kankri Vantas
    Show
    Spoiler: grumpy little Kan
    Show

Spoiler: fabulous dress
    Show

Spoiler: the Dolorosa as the Grim Reaper's assistant. (it's a long story)
    Show

Spoiler: pony.
    Show

Spoiler: Togami and Fukawa's relationship in a nutshell
    Show

Show
    Spoiler
    Show

Dragons:
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #1288
    Ogre in the Playground

Status time! No theme this week, so no theme streaks are lost.

Glass Mouse passes with a comic strip and a 753 word essay.

Lycunadari passes with eight Nuremberg photos.

TheWombatOfDoom passes with 2,424 words of rpg character bio.

MeanMrsMustard passes with a pixel V, three times Homestuck, a pony, and a couple fanart.

D.KnightSpider passes with 1,330 words of rpg character profile, and an Inkscape accomplishment.

Neoriceisgood passes with three Burk pages, three person sprites, and 50+ weapon sprites.

HeadlessMermaid passes with 8 city and road photos, and a 253 word camera essay.

Oblivion6 didn’t upload/send me anything.

Glass Mouse, Lycunadari, TheWombatofDoom, MeanMrsMustard, D.Knightspider, Neoriceisgood, and HeadlessMermaid PASS this round!

Current standing:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Glass Mouse
    Current run: 162 weeks

Lycunadari
    Current run: 48 weeks

TheWombatOfDoom
    Current run: 17 weeks

MeanMrsMustard
    Current run: 33 weeks

D.KnightSpider
    Current run: 27 weeks
    Longest run:
    Themes: 14 weeks

Neoriceisgood
    Current run: 10 weeks

HeadlessMermaid
    Current run: 5 weeks

Oblivion6
    Longest run: 1 week

This week's theme, chosen by D.KnightSpider, is Leftovers.

Next week's theme is chosen by Neoriceisgood - let me know in PM or this thread, and I'll include it in the next status.

Quote Originally Posted by MeanMrsMustard View Post
    help I'm addicted to drawing cuties
    how is that a problem i don't understand
    Spoiler
    Show

Challenge badge

29. - Top - End - #1289

Spoiler: a Knight of Hope
    Show

Spoiler: late night shenaniganry
    Show

Spoiler: talkative characters in red
    Show

Spoiler: girl with a robot arm
    Show

Spoiler: mop-topped-belt-of-gender-changing Roy
    Show

Spoiler: overused Dangan Ronpa fandom joke
    Show

Spoiler: Links.
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

Dragons:
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #1290
    Ogre in the Playground

Status, status, status!

Glass Mouse passes with a comic strip and 775 words of writings, including notes for an rpg session structures around a god’s leftover artefacts.

Lycunadari passes with eight snow photos.

TheWombatOfDoom passes with a poem, 260 words of worldbuilding, a bunch of new work on OotS Annotation, and three drawings, including one made from burger leftovers.

MeanMrsMustard passes with six different drawings, from late-night texting to christmas.

D.KnightSpider passes with 1,827 words of novel writings, and a leftover-loving orc.

Neoriceisgood passes with two comic pages and 20+ new sprites.

HeadlessMermaid passes with nine photos, from musicians to skies.

Oblivion6, are you still in?

Glass Mouse, Lycunadari, TheWombatofDoom, MeanMrsMustard, D.Knightspider, Neoriceisgood, and HeadlessMermaid PASS this round!

Current standing:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Glass Mouse
    Current run: 163 weeks

Lycunadari
    Current run: 49 weeks

TheWombatOfDoom
    Current run: 18 weeks

MeanMrsMustard
    Current run: 34 weeks

D.KnightSpider
    Current run: 28 weeks
    Longest run:
    Themes: 15 weeks

Neoriceisgood
    Current run: 11 weeks

HeadlessMermaid
    Current run: 6 weeks

Oblivion6
    Longest run: 1 week

This week's theme hasn’t been chosen yet, so it’s up for grabs.

Next week's theme is chosen by HeadlessMermaid - let me know in PM or this thread, and I'll include it in the next status.
    Spoiler
    Show

Challenge badge