New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [Rail] Academy City OOC II : ONEESAMA!!!!

I'm thinking of making a level 3 Tokiwadai student. Attitude is close with the easily embarrassed girly nerd girl with glasses. The type of power would, naturally, be the Dummy Check skill. So she'll be hiding all the time due to her timid nature.

Does anyone object to this at all?
    My own webcomic. Idiosyncrasy.
    Paladin Academy: Chapter 2 Part 28

2. - Top - End - #182
    Ogre in the Playground

I feel like I do this a lot. :/

A webcomic by Sahaar and I, Shadow of Fire. Read it!

Giant in the Playground Worldbuilding Project.

Avatar by James Cameron. Or Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko. Oh wait, I mean Tom Siddell.

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Klose_the_Sith View Post
    Thanks. I just happen to be a hug Grammar Nazi at times. Sorry if it bothers you at all.
    Regardless of whether that was intentional or not, I think I love you.

Spoiler
    Show

3. - Top - End - #183
    Titan in the Playground

Do what?

4. - Top - End - #184
    Ogre in the Playground

Appear, say I'm going to join again, and then leave. Rinse, lather, repeat.

A webcomic by Sahaar and I, Shadow of Fire. Read it!

Giant in the Playground Worldbuilding Project.

Avatar by James Cameron. Or Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko. Oh wait, I mean Tom Siddell.

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Klose_the_Sith View Post
    Thanks. I just happen to be a hug Grammar Nazi at times. Sorry if it bothers you at all.
    Regardless of whether that was intentional or not, I think I love you.

Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #185
    Ettin in the Playground

Going to camp for the weekend. Hopefully, I'll come back to lot and lot of posts.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

6. - Top - End - #186
    Bugbear in the Playground

Now that Rail is back, I should probably rerez Lightning.

I'll post when I get home. (At school...)
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

7. - Top - End - #187
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: [Rail] Academy City OOC II : ONEESAMA!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Going to camp for the weekend. Hopefully, I'll come back to lot and lot of posts.
    Whoops, only a few days left!

Let's get posting guys!

Anyway, I kind of lost track of what was going on, can anybody tell me what happened at the Arcade?
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

8. - Top - End - #188
    Dwarf in the Playground

Well, its just a while after Jane punched everyone into the brain, and shinnmoso just fired on someone, but I have no idea on who...

9. - Top - End - #189
    Ettin in the Playground

By the way, is anyone waiting on me? RL distractions have prevented me from posting much for the last week or so, but I wouldn't want to be holding things up. Just let me know if there's anything I can do to help get things moving again.

10. - Top - End - #190
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    Whoops, only a few days left!

Let's get posting guys!

Anyway, I kind of lost track of what was going on, can anybody tell me what happened at the Arcade?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhydeble View Post
    Well, its just a while after Jane punched everyone into the brain, and shinnmoso just fired on someone, but I have no idea on who...
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyr View Post
    By the way, is anyone waiting on me? RL distractions have prevented me from posting much for the last week or so, but I wouldn't want to be holding things up. Just let me know if there's anything I can do to help get things moving again.
    I think were just waiting to know who was fired on. I vote if we don't get an answer in 2 days, were just going to pretend that didn't happen, because its really frozen the game. (Especially the part of me finally getting Jason into the plot. *Curses silently*)
    Last edited by Silverraptor; 2011-02-01 at 12:39 AM.

11. - Top - End - #191
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Silverraptor View Post
    I think were just waiting to know who was fired on. I vote if we don't get an answer in 2 days, were just going to pretend that didn't happen, because its really frozen the game. (Especially the part of me finally getting Jason into the plot. *Curses silently*)
    sounds good to me.

12. - Top - End - #192
    Ettin in the Playground

There's no point in waiting two more days for shinnmoso when he's been given a full week already. Indulging him further will just do more damage to the game. Let's just move on now, before everyone forgets what they were even doing.

13. - Top - End - #193
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Anyr View Post
    There's no point in waiting two more days for shinnmoso when he's been given a full week already. Indulging him further will just do more damage to the game. Let's just move on now, before everyone forgets what they were even doing.
    Alright then. Lets get the ball rolling!

14. - Top - End - #194

Not really waiting on anybody. I think people kind of got into a rut.

Anyways now that I'm here anyways, I'm trying to set up a plot that could take several characters in it. If we get a bunch of people people can form groups if they want. So anybody interested so I can start writing the plot around the characters? Jane will be participating and a char I'll post soon. So if Cale and Jirou wanna hang around more with a shy telepath .
    (Christmas) Lillith Avatar by Serpetine
    Psylock Lillith Avatar by Bradakhan
    Ceras Lillith Avatar by Araveugnitsuga

15. - Top - End - #195
    Dwarf in the Playground

Yes people, Cale sings in Comic Sans, its up to you to decide how horrible it sounds.

oh and I'm in
    Last edited by Rhydeble; 2011-02-01 at 03:16 PM.

16. - Top - End - #196
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

Quote Originally Posted by Rhydeble View Post
    Yes people, Cale sings in Comic Sans, its up to you to decide how horrible it sounds.

oh and I'm in
    Oh, I thought it was just to indicate singing cheerily...

I will edit Katsu's singing to another sans.

Then you can judge his singing as well and they can enter Academy Idol!

EDIT: I also can't seem to catch whether they're in the broken Arcade or not.
    Last edited by Mina Kobold; 2011-02-01 at 03:29 PM.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

17. - Top - End - #197
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lillith View Post
    Not really waiting on anybody. I think people kind of got into a rut.

Anyways now that I'm here anyways, I'm trying to set up a plot that could take several characters in it. If we get a bunch of people people can form groups if they want. So anybody interested so I can start writing the plot around the characters? Jane will be participating and a char I'll post soon. So if Cale and Jirou wanna hang around more with a shy telepath .
    By all means. A good dose of plot would certainly be welcome after that slow patch.

18. - Top - End - #198

Depending on what the majority of participants want, I can either start the events 'Saturday' in story, or you know... give the chars and break and let the plot start on their 'Sunday'. Especially for the people who got hit by Jane's whiplash that might be the most polite thing to do. I'll try to get my plot related character up tomorrow. Still trying to decide if I want to make an Esper out of it or not... don't really feel like coming up with more powers etc... And a normal in the group is always fun.

19. - Top - End - #199
    Titan in the Playground

Would anyone mind if I help advance the plot too?

20. - Top - End - #200

Okay so I couldn't wait. I figure I should set this guy up to perhaps do some prepare work for when the plot hits off. But! He'll need you guys approval of course! I figure I'm going for a badass normal for a change. (OMG THE FIRST TIME I'M GONNA ROLEPLAY A GUY!!) Alright, shoot me down!

Spoiler
    Show
    Name: Akira Yamato (first/last name)
    Aliases: none
    Level: none
    Groups: Anti Skill (detective)

Description:
    Appearance: Yamato is a broad, tall man of about 187cm. He looks older for his age, which he blames to his life experiences and because of this has already gotten some lines around his eyes. His chestnut brown hair is neatly combed backwards, but quickly loses its shape when Yamato is running, causing it to look untidy.
    He wears a long light brown trench coat, with a white shirt and a red tie underneath. His black trousers look off when compared with the sneakers he's wearing underneath them. If one would look at his belt, when it's not covered by his coat, you'll see his Anti-Skill badge and gun.
    Personality: A strict and serious man, Yamato is unable to just let a case go. He'll continue till he's solved it. While he can be a very kind man, he won't if he thinks you're a suspect, going as far as to badger you for information, though he'll admit if he has the wrong person. He wants the truth and not some innocent in prison.

Abilities

Physical Traits:
    -First Aid Training: Practically a prerequisite for any self-respecting Anti-Skill member, especially if they have an active interest in helping people.
    - Keen eye: Due to his work, Yamato has an eye for small details others tend to not notice. Like Adrian Monk in a less absurd way.
    - Strong physique: Having undergone Anti-Skill training, Yamato is in excellent condition.
    - Gunslinger: Yamato has had training in how to handle a number of different guns and other firearms. This also has given him a good aim to shoot.

Mental Traits:
    - Analytical thinking: Yamato likes to analyze the situations at hand and come up with the best possible outcome.
    - Slight intolerance regarding Espers: If Espers weren't going gung-ho with their powers every few hours, Yamato would have a lot less work on his hands and be able to focus on what he deems 'more important'.

Notable Equipment:
    - A comb to keep that pesky hair out of the way.
    - A standard black glock 17 in his belt.
    - Handcuffs, notepad, etc. everything else you'd expect from a detective.

21. - Top - End - #201
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lillith View Post
    Okay so I couldn't wait. I figure I should set this guy up to perhaps do some prepare work for when the plot hits off. But! He'll need you guys approval of course! I figure I'm going for a badass normal for a change. (OMG THE FIRST TIME I'M GONNA ROLEPLAY A GUY!!) Alright, shoot me down!

Spoiler
    Show
    Name: Akira Yamato (first/last name)
    Aliases: none
    Level: none
    Groups: Anti Skill (detective)

Description:
    Appearance: Yamato is a broad, tall man of about 187cm. He looks older for his age, which he blames to his life experiences and because of this has already gotten some lines around his eyes. His chestnut brown hair is neatly combed backwards, but quickly loses its shape when Yamato is running, causing it to look untidy.
    He wears a long light brown trench coat, with a white shirt and a red tie underneath. His black trousers look off when compared with the sneakers he's wearing underneath them. If one would look at his belt, when it's not covered by his coat, you'll see his Anti-Skill badge and gun.
    Personality: A strict and serious man, Yamato is unable to just let a case go. He'll continue till he's solved it. While he can be a very kind man, he won't if he thinks you're a suspect, going as far as to badger you for information, though he'll admit if he has the wrong person. He wants the truth and not some innocent in prison.

Abilities

Physical Traits:
    -First Aid Training: Practically a prerequisite for any self-respecting Anti-Skill member, especially if they have an active interest in helping people.
    - Keen eye: Due to his work, Yamato has an eye for small details others tend to not notice. Like Adrian Monk in a less absurd way.
    - Strong physique: Having undergone Anti-Skill training, Yamato is in excellent condition.
    - Gunslinger: Yamato has had training in how to handle a number of different guns and other firearms. This also has given him a good aim to shoot.

Mental Traits:
    - Analytical thinking: Yamato likes to analyze the situations at hand and come up with the best possible outcome.
    - Slight intolerance regarding Espers: If Espers weren't going gung-ho with their powers every few hours, Yamato would have a lot less work on his hands and be able to focus on what he deems 'more important'.

Notable Equipment:
    - A comb to keep that pesky hair out of the way.
    - A standard black glock 17 in his belt.
    - Handcuffs, notepad, etc. everything else you'd expect from a detective.
    A detective, eh? That's a role which the city will probably welcome at the moment. Between the killer robots, arcade explosions and spontaneous riots, it'll be good to have an actual professional on the case. Not that hastily assembled teams of teenagers don't have their place in law enforcement, of course...

22. - Top - End - #202
    Orc in the Playground

Hello everyone, long time no see!

I was starting to get worried that this thread was starting to go too quiet, glad I was wrong.

Anyway, here's my character and revised ability.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Name: John Greason
    Aliases:
    Level: 1 or 2
    Groups: None

Coming to Academy City wasn’t something that John had much choice in. Novak, his father was invited to conduct research concerning esper’s and their abilities. It didn’t matter to him that John would be uplifted from his friends and his step mom. What did matter were the possibilities in the field and the opportunities it would bring for himself and his son. He even ‘encouraged his son to partake in the power curriculum, confident that it would be beneficial for him and provide him with an edge. Though John has great resentment, he has conceded to his father’s wishes each time, though he makes it as difficult as possible for him.

Description:

Appearance: John stands at 5’9” with unkempt light brown hair that covers his forehead and dark brown eyes that seem rather calm and friendly behind his thick, plastic horn-rimmed glasses. More often than not, his eyes look rather distant whenever he daydreams or is lost in deep thought.. His attire is just whatever is practical, usually consisting with a worn out blue jean overcoat, a pair of cargo pants, and whatever else he finds lying around to wear when he wants to dress casual build cover his rather undeveloped but lean body.

Personality: Relatively warm, talkative but somewhat distant from everyone else due to being in a new country and a new city like no other in the world, John is a friendly face that doesn’t know much about Japanese culture. He’s rather calm and seems somewhat reserved in his mannerisms despite his friendly exterior.

Hesitant in his actions, John is constantly watching himself to avoid any mistakes. John tries his best to make as little problems and troubles as much as possible. If trouble seems like it will happen, he’ll try his luck at leaving the situation before things go south.

Morally, he feels it is wrong to cause harm in anyway or form to anyone or anything. Though he is well versed in self-defense, he lacks the spine to do any real harm and reluctant to insult someone, the latter mostly from fear of being made a fool of rather than from any moral dilemma.

Abilities

Physical Traits:
    -Quick and Dodgy: While he’s not particularly strong, John is fast and can react quickly. He’s brilliant at stepping out of the way of danger repeatedly. John’s reflexes also help him in taking action on the slightest notice.
    -Wood carving: When it comes to making carvings images and sculptures, John’s pretty decent. He could go into intricate detail if he takes the time and effort, which he usually does. In fact, he’s usually practicing his carving on a block of wood, implementing his newly gained power.
    -Karate: Has started to learn some self-defense moves at the behest of his father. He has advanced quiet well but is still relatively new at it and still learning the moves. John is only starting to start exercise as part of his mentor’s training.

Mental Traits:
    -Sharp: His eyes are sharp and seem rather aware, hinting to a mind that is finely honed to perceive, evaluate, and then take action.
    -Decent with Electronics: Though no expert, he’s grounded with technology and knows how it works as a whole due to being exposed to a significant amount of technology. If he is given time to fiddle with a device, he’ll be able to figure out the basic functions in a small amount of time.

Notable Equipment:
    -Laptop: This is usually in his backpack and he uses it to take notes.
    -Cellphone: A rather advanced cell phone, a birthday present from his father. It has a number of features, including a camera, flashlight, wireless connection, and a music player.
    -Whittling Knife: He has this and usually something wooden to keep his hands occupied whenever he gets bored.
    -Journal: A small notebook that John carries with him with which he usually writes what comes to his mind, sometimes so he can look at it and expand on it later.

Esper Ability
    Spoiler
    Show
    Esper Ability:
    Telekinetic Cut:
    Creating wedges and vectors from the Esper’s AIM projection

Telekinetic Edge or Cut:
    1: Edge – The esper can create an edge along any part of his body for an indefinite amount of time. The sizes of these are equal to the level times three.
    2: Wave – Cuts a wide arc in front of the esper with the wave of a hand.
    3: Cut – Creates a crescent edge in front of the esper that travels out of the normal range, accomplished by manipulating the AIM to funnel it in a specific direction to accomplish this. Requires effort and three seconds of mental preparation. The movement is easier to spy and it seems to cuts through the air making a distinct noise.*
    4: Sphere – A sphere of edges surrounds him, cutting everyone and everything within reach. The size of the sphere can be as large as a one fourth of the AIM or less to a minimum of three yards. The smaller the AIM, the denser the blades are together. Due to the constant movement, it’s easy to tell where the danger zone is. At this level, he can create edges without making any movement. (Requires a significant amount of energy).*
    5: Storm - Cuts everything within the AIM, except for the esper and a select few targets. This is a dangerous power that if used will cause severe mental trauma. The more people exempted from the area, the more severe the damage.

Strength:
    1: Could cut skin and hair.
    2: Strong enough to cut into wood and can also cause minor incisions.
    3: Strong enough to cut through wood and into concrete. Severe incisions
    4: Strong enough to cut through concrete and through thin pieces of metal and can also cause serious incisions.
    5: Strong enough to cut through most thick metals.

AIM Size:
    Level 1: Three yards all around
    Level 2: Six yards
    Level 3: Twelve yards (Eighteen yards in front of the esper when manipulating the aim)
    Level 4: Twenty four yards (Thirty-six yards)
    Level 5: Forty eight yards (seventy-two yards)

Additional uses:
    Level 1: Enhance, The Edge power can be implemented on any object that is touched by the esper and they remain as long as it remains in the AIM field around the esper.
    Level 2: Shapes, The shapes of the wedges and vectors change and can become one of the following at one time: Straight (Standard), Curved, Scythe (A curved inward edge), and Stiletto (Piercing).
    Launch,
    Level 3: Palm, This creates a number of edges that move constantly in a small concentrated area in front of the palm.
    Pins, Creates a large number of small needles of force that cause penetrating wounds. They’re gone after meeting any resistance but are quite painful.
    Level 4: Grid, Create a barrier created of a number of vectors that can last longer than usual. The larger and more intricate of the barrier, the more energy it takes to maintain.*

*Cannot use any other use of power or action while using this unless the power that is active is dismissed.

Look through and pick at anything you think needs work.
    My life for Nerzhul!

Join the Cult of the Damned, we have free donuts on fridays! -Bago!!!

"There is a fine line between life and death. The thing is, I just don't give a damn." Lou

Could use some helpful critique for my avatar that I made. Please?

23. - Top - End - #203
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Bago!!! View Post
    Hello everyone, long time no see!

I was starting to get worried that this thread was starting to go too quiet, glad I was wrong.

Anyway, here's my character and revised ability.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Name: John Greason
    Aliases:
    Level: 1 or 2
    Groups: None

Coming to Academy City wasn’t something that John had much choice in. Novak, his father was invited to conduct research concerning esper’s and their abilities. It didn’t matter to him that John would be uplifted from his friends and his step mom. What did matter were the possibilities in the field and the opportunities it would bring for himself and his son. He even ‘encouraged his son to partake in the power curriculum, confident that it would be beneficial for him and provide him with an edge. Though John has great resentment, he has conceded to his father’s wishes each time, though he makes it as difficult as possible for him.

Description:

Appearance: John stands at 5’9” with unkempt light brown hair that covers his forehead and dark brown eyes that seem rather calm and friendly behind his thick, plastic horn-rimmed glasses. More often than not, his eyes look rather distant whenever he daydreams or is lost in deep thought.. His attire is just whatever is practical, usually consisting with a worn out blue jean overcoat, a pair of cargo pants, and whatever else he finds lying around to wear when he wants to dress casual build cover his rather undeveloped but lean body.

Personality: Relatively warm, talkative but somewhat distant from everyone else due to being in a new country and a new city like no other in the world, John is a friendly face that doesn’t know much about Japanese culture. He’s rather calm and seems somewhat reserved in his mannerisms despite his friendly exterior.

Hesitant in his actions, John is constantly watching himself to avoid any mistakes. John tries his best to make as little problems and troubles as much as possible. If trouble seems like it will happen, he’ll try his luck at leaving the situation before things go south.

Morally, he feels it is wrong to cause harm in anyway or form to anyone or anything. Though he is well versed in self-defense, he lacks the spine to do any real harm and reluctant to insult someone, the latter mostly from fear of being made a fool of rather than from any moral dilemma.

Abilities

Physical Traits:
    -Quick and Dodgy: While he’s not particularly strong, John is fast and can react quickly. He’s brilliant at stepping out of the way of danger repeatedly. John’s reflexes also help him in taking action on the slightest notice.
    -Wood carving: When it comes to making carvings images and sculptures, John’s pretty decent. He could go into intricate detail if he takes the time and effort, which he usually does. In fact, he’s usually practicing his carving on a block of wood, implementing his newly gained power.
    -Karate: Has started to learn some self-defense moves at the behest of his father. He has advanced quiet well but is still relatively new at it and still learning the moves. John is only starting to start exercise as part of his mentor’s training.

Mental Traits:
    -Sharp: His eyes are sharp and seem rather aware, hinting to a mind that is finely honed to perceive, evaluate, and then take action.
    -Decent with Electronics: Though no expert, he’s grounded with technology and knows how it works as a whole due to being exposed to a significant amount of technology. If he is given time to fiddle with a device, he’ll be able to figure out the basic functions in a small amount of time.

Notable Equipment:
    -Laptop: This is usually in his backpack and he uses it to take notes.
    -Cellphone: A rather advanced cell phone, a birthday present from his father. It has a number of features, including a camera, flashlight, wireless connection, and a music player.
    -Whittling Knife: He has this and usually something wooden to keep his hands occupied whenever he gets bored.
    -Journal: A small notebook that John carries with him with which he usually writes what comes to his mind, sometimes so he can look at it and expand on it later.

Esper Ability
    Spoiler
    Show
    Esper Ability:
    Telekinetic Cut:
    Creating wedges and vectors from the Esper’s AIM projection

Telekinetic Edge or Cut:
    1: Edge – The esper can create an edge along any part of his body for an indefinite amount of time. The sizes of these are equal to the level times three.
    2: Wave – Cuts a wide arc in front of the esper with the wave of a hand.
    3: Cut – Creates a crescent edge in front of the esper that travels out of the normal range, accomplished by manipulating the AIM to funnel it in a specific direction to accomplish this. Requires effort and three seconds of mental preparation. The movement is easier to spy and it seems to cuts through the air making a distinct noise.*
    4: Sphere – A sphere of edges surrounds him, cutting everyone and everything within reach. The size of the sphere can be as large as a one fourth of the AIM or less to a minimum of three yards. The smaller the AIM, the denser the blades are together. Due to the constant movement, it’s easy to tell where the danger zone is. At this level, he can create edges without making any movement. (Requires a significant amount of energy).*
    5: Storm - Cuts everything within the AIM, except for the esper and a select few targets. This is a dangerous power that if used will cause severe mental trauma. The more people exempted from the area, the more severe the damage.

Strength:
    1: Could cut skin and hair.
    2: Strong enough to cut into wood and can also cause minor incisions.
    3: Strong enough to cut through wood and into concrete. Severe incisions
    4: Strong enough to cut through concrete and through thin pieces of metal and can also cause serious incisions.
    5: Strong enough to cut through most thick metals.

AIM Size:
    Level 1: Three yards all around
    Level 2: Six yards
    Level 3: Twelve yards (Eighteen yards in front of the esper when manipulating the aim)
    Level 4: Twenty four yards (Thirty-six yards)
    Level 5: Forty eight yards (seventy-two yards)

Additional uses:
    Level 1: Enhance, The Edge power can be implemented on any object that is touched by the esper and they remain as long as it remains in the AIM field around the esper.
    Level 2: Shapes, The shapes of the wedges and vectors change and can become one of the following at one time: Straight (Standard), Curved, Scythe (A curved inward edge), and Stiletto (Piercing).
    Launch,
    Level 3: Palm, This creates a number of edges that move constantly in a small concentrated area in front of the palm.
    Pins, Creates a large number of small needles of force that cause penetrating wounds. They’re gone after meeting any resistance but are quite painful.
    Level 4: Grid, Create a barrier created of a number of vectors that can last longer than usual. The larger and more intricate of the barrier, the more energy it takes to maintain.*

*Cannot use any other use of power or action while using this unless the power that is active is dismissed.

Look through and pick at anything you think needs work.
    It doesn't look as if any more work is needed. The character himself seems completely fine, as well as engaging; He has an interesting mentality and set of attitudes, along with a whole host of ready plot hooks. His revised powers seem fine as well, displaying a lot of thought and consideration for balance. All in all, John looks more than ready to enter play whenever he likes.

24. - Top - End - #204

I'll leave Yamato to be approved/disapproved for two days I think before I'm gonna use him. In the mean time the people who want to join are:
    Cale/Rhydeble
    Jirou/Anyr
    Jane/me

Silverraptor I'm not sure if your post means you want to join too?

Anybody else? Come on people, I can use a lot more vict-volunteers!

25. - Top - End - #205
    Titan in the Playground

Of course I want to join you guys!

Also, you're guy is from Anti-Skill, right? Can he have a U.S. military man as a side kick?

26. - Top - End - #206
    Orc in the Playground

I do! I want to join!

After I hear more a larger number of people showing approval or critic of my character first. Would rather not join and then someone suddenly saying that something needs to be changed or what not.
    Last edited by Bago!!!; 2011-02-02 at 05:43 PM.
    My life for Nerzhul!

"There is a fine line between life and death. The thing is, I just don't give a damn." Lou

27. - Top - End - #207
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

Pick me! Pick me! I want to join too!

Oh and Bago? I see no problems with John except the knife, are those allowed in Japan? I'm not sure.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

28. - Top - End - #208

Oh boy now I hope I won't screw up! ^^"

And sorry Silver, but this is the first time I'm gonna try my hands on steering a story so I kinda want to keep my character single. =( Maybe later on if I get the hang of it we can always force him to get a partner okay?

29. - Top - End - #209
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    Pick me! Pick me! I want to join too!

Oh and Bago? I see no problems with John except the knife, are those allowed in Japan? I'm not sure.
    That would depend on the blade and on obtaining permission I think. I don't know much about weapons laws in Japan or as a whole, but from what the net says, I think a two inch pocket knife wouldn't be too difficult to obtain, espicially when it's purpose is for wood carving.

But again, not sure so I'll change that if that really is a problem.

Edit2: Alright, I just read a news article online and it looks rather legit. 2.16 inches seems to be the limit.
    Last edited by Bago!!!; 2011-02-03 at 02:40 AM.
    My life for Nerzhul!

30. - Top - End - #210
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by shinnmoso View Post
    "Hold your Fire, Hold Your Fire!"

Rockwells holds up a fist, signaling all to stop firing.

Rockwell looks up, confused. He has never seen this, everyone singing one song, the same tune. Even the best singers in the army can't do this, they just go off to sing different songs.

"What the... All call signs, This is Two-Two, requesting Sitrep, over."
    "Nothing to Report, One-Three Over"
    "Negative on my sector, they're just singing"

"What is this? Rouge Esper preparing a fight?" Rockwell thinks to himself.
    Shinnmoso, have you been keeping up with this thread? If so, it would be nice to have an answer to the concerns that have been raised in it. To reiterate: What are the Anti-Skill actually doing right now? In your last post they sighted a target and opened fire on them, but there's a lot of confusion about the identity of that target. Furthermore, nobody in the area has done anything to warrant being gunned down without warning by armed commandos. Some clarification on these issues would be very helpful, because at the moment they're preventing anyone from responding to your posts.