New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #901
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 14: When in doubt...Getsuga Tenshou!

Hey Terry? I was going to ask... Did Aura basically just Cero the tunnel that Mei and Serazel are relatively close to?
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

2. - Top - End - #902
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 14: When in doubt...Getsuga Tenshou!

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    Hey Terry? I was going to ask... Did Aura basically just Cero the tunnel that Mei and Serazel are relatively close to?
    Viatrix was on the ground.

So naw.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!

3. - Top - End - #903
    Pixie in the Playground

Also, if my memory serves me correctly, then the battle between Viatrix and Aura is happening about five days before Serazel and Mei get there.
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

4. - Top - End - #904
    Orc in the Playground

...Time shenanigans!

My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

5. - Top - End - #905
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    So that leaves Wahrheit, terry, strawberry and Prime to wait for.

Notice to Episode 6 people: I'm waiting for terry to react with Sora before doing anything with Yui. Partially because I want to see his reaction to the question.
    I'm up for inclusion. Sorry for the delay; my dad popped into town for a surprise visit and I've been busy.
    If you're in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Rallicus
    I picture some NPC kid running up to the wearer, going "Sir... why are you wearing a chopped off hand?", at which point the wearer launches the kid's hat 15 feet away and snarls, "DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW? THIS IS TRUE POWER!"

6. - Top - End - #906
    Orc in the Playground

My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

7. - Top - End - #907
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kayne650 View Post
    Also, if my memory serves me correctly, then the battle between Viatrix and Aura is happening about five days before Serazel and Mei get there.
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    ...Time shenanigans!

Didn't you listen to King Butley in canon Bleach. >=D Time is serious business.

Though the idea is so amusing, I wouldn't mind if you made it the truth. Though that raises the question of what else Viatrix and Aura have been doing, and why they're still at it.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

8. - Top - End - #908
    Orc in the Playground

Talon just made me blush.

That's no easy feat.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

9. - Top - End - #909
    Orc in the Playground

Talon just made me blush.

That's no easy feat.
    I try my hardest.

Talon doesn't have a very straight view of reality.

...That's all I've got.
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2011-02-20 at 01:35 PM.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

10. - Top - End - #910
    Orc in the Playground

Lady looks like a dude?

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #911
    Ettin in the Playground

^ does that mean she should enter a steamy hate-hate relationship with Lalita?

12. - Top - End - #912
    Orc in the Playground

Nah, Lalita is dude looks like a lady.

If anything, they ought to have babies. Opposites attract and stuff.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #913
    Ettin in the Playground

... that was what I meant, and you know it!

14. - Top - End - #914
    Orc in the Playground

Frozen, I've seen many excuses for bedding someone, but "I hate your guts so badly I want your crossdressing babies in me" sure as hell has never been one of them.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #915
    Pixie in the Playground

Then you haven't read enough Homestuck. Kismesis all the way!
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

16. - Top - End - #916
    Ettin in the Playground

Frozen, I've seen many excuses for bedding someone, but "I hate your guts so badly I want your crossdressing babies in me" sure as hell has never been one of them.
    You have never heard of hate sex, eh? Also, we're speaking about incarnations of wrath and vengeance, here. Think about that for a moment, you'll see it sooner or later.

You can listen to this for inspiration.
    Last edited by Frozen_Feet; 2011-02-20 at 06:12 PM.

17. - Top - End - #917
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

I smell sitcom!
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

18. - Top - End - #918
    Orc in the Playground

You have never heard of hate sex, eh? Also, we're speaking about incarnations of wrath and vengeance, here. Think about that for a moment, you'll see it sooner or later.

You can listen to this for inspiration.
    I've heard of REVENGE sex, if it counts.

But it usually involves doing someone other than the one you're trying to get revenge from.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #919
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post
    Akio brings his hourglass up to block the dagger as the energy beams begin firing, forcing him to move out of the way of the small blasts, though he is hit a few times in the right side. As the dagger stabs into his zanpakuto a groan of pain escapes his lips. "Four on one hardly seems fair, you know. I think you should call for backup!"
    ...What about the "medium" blasts?

EDIT: Uh...so what's he hit by? Since, you know, those medium blasts are a lot stronger than the small ones. Hence the charge-up time.

I was trying to avoid straight Kido comparisons, but...The small blasts are probably each equal to a Magic Missile, and the medium blasts are about the level of a Force Blast or so, damage-wise.
    Last edited by KnightDisciple; 2011-02-20 at 07:21 PM.

20. - Top - End - #920
    Ogre in the Playground

hate sex
    REVENGE sex
    I only have one thing to say.

21. - Top - End - #921
    Orc in the Playground

Well, I had an idea for a secondary faction within Hueco Mundo. However, I already have two Factions. So it wouldn't feel right running this myself. But if anyone else feels like it, go ahead.

The Dragon Mask Family
    Upon the surface of Hueco Mundo, no being has no more absolute power than the Ghost-King Von Geister. Any who question his law are consumed and forgotten by the sands of time and the endless desert. However, amongst the inhabitants outside the city, a power rivaled by no other group of hollows than Las Noches makes its dominion known.

The Dragon Mask Family, or more appropriately, families, are an organized, if small group in comparison to the infinite and wide population of hollows that inhabit the sands and the Gillian Forest underneath. However their power is undeniable. Draconic hollows are a rarity amongst their race; it is likely not even half of 1 percent are born amongst the hollow population. But what they do not possess in numbers, they make up for in power. On average, a draconic hollow will be stronger than another of similar evolution. As such, their sense of superiority is bred almost from birth. They have a much stronger tie to other draconic hollows than any other hollow would another of its kind; this is where the status of 'family' originates from.

Long ago, the Dragon Masks were undisputed rulers of the sands, and the loyalty they held to each other made a much stronger alliance than any hollow of another cloth could create. But such things, of course, change. Eventually, the Ghost-King came into power, and the Dragon Masks were forced to make a decision; give up their throne and survive as allies, or oppose this would-be king and face obliteration. Suffice to say they chose the former, and to this day have remained a strong second arm of the Ghost King upon the great desert.

Hierarchy
    The Dragon King, a grand and powerful creature (rumored to be a vasto lorde of age matching Von Geister) holds absolute rule over all dragon masks. Every 100 years, a summit is held at the Dragon King's grand palace, to appoint a Chief of each of the scattered clans of the Dragon Mask Family. In cases where the Chief is killed, or an appropriate Chief is not present, the Dragon King seizes control of the clan until such a time that a Chief can be appointed.

The Laws of the Dragon Mask
    • Loyalty is to be held above all. Treachery is punishable by death.
    • The Young are to be protected until they have strength to stand on their own. They are the future.
    • When a Dragon comes of age, they must then survive on their own strength. Weakness cannot be allowed to fester.
    • Fight with cunning, but not treachery.
    • Do not fight amongst the Clan unless it is a recognized Matter of Honor, sanctioned by the Dragon King. We cannot fall to in-fighting over petty matters.
    • Dragon Masks hold pride in their form. Those that remove their masks and become alike to the denizens of Las Noches will be banished.

Former Members
    • Ex-Princess Talon Gunvhald
    • Aléjandro Mendez (?)
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2011-02-20 at 09:02 PM.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

22. - Top - End - #922
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

I am interested not only in joining this faction in general, but in fact in playing the mighty Dragon King.

23. - Top - End - #923
    Ettin in the Playground

Sounds interesting, but generally not seeing what purpose new Hueco Mundo faction should play considering Las Noches is already pretty fragmented.

24. - Top - End - #924
    Orc in the Playground

Well, at the very least, it can be used as an origin point/lore. Entirely up to you guys. I at least wanted to get the lore idea off my chest, since it was bugging me.
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2011-02-20 at 09:28 PM.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

25. - Top - End - #925
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Sounds interesting, but generally not seeing what purpose new Hueco Mundo faction should play considering Las Noches is already pretty fragmented.
    Well. Consider that only a few of our Espada are really active right now. 3, 4, and 9 are absent. 2 has done basically nothing. 5 and 6 are just now doing...much of anything. It's 1, 7, 8, and 10 that are getting all the screen time. Not really any worse than having several Captains (not that all of them are active).

Plus, it gives us a group that has two unique traits in Hueco Mundo: None of the members proper are actually Arrancar, and the group is centered on loyalty and honor.

Which might explain some of Alejandro's attitudes, really.

26. - Top - End - #926
    Bugbear in the Playground

That sounds like a very interesting idea. I'll make a character for it if it gets accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    5 and 6 are just now doing...much of anything.
    In my defense, it is kind of hard to keep active with a character who explicitly avoids doing anything himself.
    Last edited by Dorizzit; 2011-02-20 at 09:29 PM.
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

27. - Top - End - #927
    Orc in the Playground

Hmmm...

I think Carmelia might at least have connections with the Dragon Mask Family, if not having done jobs for them. It might help explain a bit of her backstory, at the very least.
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

28. - Top - End - #928
    Ogre in the Playground

Plus, it gives us a group that has two unique traits in Hueco Mundo: None of the members proper are actually Arrancar, and the group is centered on loyalty and honor.
    loyalty and honor.
    "Hmm? Did someone say something about me?"

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

29. - Top - End - #929
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    "Hmm? Did someone say something about me?"
    ...There might be a few exceptions. I was speaking to the overall organizational culture.

30. - Top - End - #930
    Orc in the Playground

Well. Consider that only a few of our Espada are really active right now. 3, 4, and 9 are absent. 2 has done basically nothing. 5 and 6 are just now doing...much of anything. It's 1, 7, 8, and 10 that are getting all the screen time. Not really any worse than having several Captains (not that all of them are active).
    To be fair, this actually gives more towards getting replacements for the absentees (with fair warning, of course) than making an entirely new faction, so perhaps I jumped the gun a bit.
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2011-02-20 at 09:33 PM.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!