New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 24 of 59 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333449 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #691
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Character Builder Thread

Quote Originally Posted by cupkeyk View Post
    You want to be a spontaneous spell caster with 24 int? and the only books available are phb and mm1? with only those two books available go sorc and put the 18 in cha. there are better spontaneous casters with int as their pra in other books, though.
    The book rule is the DM's. The race limitation, and 24 int is from him too (he rolled a d6, and gave the corresponding stat 24). I can't change those. I prefer spontaneity, but that's not a requirement that it's a sorceror.

2. - Top - End - #692
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Malificus
    The book rule is the DM's. The race limitation, and 24 int is from him too (he rolled a d6, and gave the corresponding stat 24). I can't change those. I prefer spontaneity, but that's not a requirement that it's a sorceror.
    So it's either Bard to make good use of the Intelligence or Sorcerer to maximize spellcasting power...

No human allowed (Including half-elfs, half-orcs, halflings, etc)
    So your DM considers Halflings to be Half-Lings?

Or does this mean all the PHB races are out? What about Level-Adjusted PHB race variants?
    Last edited by Temp; 2007-11-02 at 12:22 AM.

3. - Top - End - #693
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Temp View Post
    So it's either Bard to make good use of the Intelligence or Sorcerer to maximize spellcasting power...

So your DM considers Halflings to be Half-Lings?

Or does this mean all the PHB races are out? What about Level-Adjusted PHB race variants?
    Just the ones I listed are out. Elves, Gnomes, Dwarfs, and all their variations from Monster Manual 1 are still available.

4. - Top - End - #694
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

1. Which of the above are you asking for? Level by Level
    2. In your request specify whether you have requirements, preferences, or no limits on the following:
    a. Books that can be used to build your character All
    b. Race (including any Level Adjustment Limits) Male Gnome
    c. Class Bard
    e. Alignment Neutral Good
    Name: Martiln Millstone
    I would like him to have preferably high Wisdom/Intelligence skills. Also, it would be helpful for anyone who helps to list the books they used.
    Thanks if you help!
    Last edited by Firebert; 2007-11-03 at 03:37 PM.

5. - Top - End - #695
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

smile Re: Character Builder Thread

My friend and I are cooking up this (potentially) great idea for a game: a city that consists entirely of NPCs that have completely developed backgrounds and what not. Also, like most RPGs, the city has characters of all levels, that allow for questing up to the umpteenth level. Perhaps this is a commonly done thing... who cares. If so, Is there a in-depth random character generator for these sort of things?
    Thoughts? Suggestions? Comments? Characters? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

6. - Top - End - #696
    Dwarf in the Playground

Hail all ye who reign superior!
    I was hoping somebody who could help me build a Druid!

a. Pretty much any one from WOTC, as long as it's cited where the book's from and what page number it's on.
    b. Human!
    c. Druid, No PRC's please, I like the straight Druid.
    d. Use the Champion Array please (18/16/14/12/10/8).
    e. NG or CN.
    f. Longspear is a druid weapon.
    g. Concept: a humble druid who reveres nature in all of it's glory, life and death especially. Most of his armor/tools/weapons are made from the bones of animals and wood used often in the shafts. Skills in Handle animal, survival, hide, move silently, listen/spot.
    h. Other: I would like him to be combat-able in non-wild shape if possible. Though wisdom still gets priority. I would like power attack? I plan on using spear/javelin weapons with him.

Thank you to all who helps!
    Last edited by Akennedy; 2007-11-04 at 02:44 PM.

7. - Top - End - #697
    Barbarian in the Playground

Q: ??? (since aren't the requests supposed to be numbered?)
    Could you please build me a ECL 9th level duskblade?
    Books: core, phb-2, complete adventure, warrior, arcane, and scoundrel
    Race: one of the good Half-Dragon Human
    Class: Duskblade
    Ability Scores: 11/17/10/16/14/16
    Alignment: Either LG or CG
    House Rules: none
    Concept: Would prefer not to be a tripper due to the creatures we'll be stuck fighting in the arena for the first part of the campaign.
    Other: The two other PC's are a minotaur barbarian and a half-celestial ninja. The DM will probably have npcs for a healer and probably a pure arcane caster, that's what he hints at least.

Thanks to whoever takes this.
    Thank you to starwoof for the awesome Astrid avatar.

8. - Top - End - #698
    Troll in the Playground

I'm looking for some build advice on increasing the versatility and strength of a particular character:
    ECL 3
    Human
    Stats 14 11 14 10 10 18
    Class: Warlock/Hexblade
    Books: Complete Series, PHBII, SRD, Magic Item Compendium
    900 gp +1 free masterwork Item.
    Idea: Purely Negative. The idea is to be a decent opponent in melee with invocations and effects aimed towards decreasing the effectiveness of enemies. i.e. Intimidating Strike (PHBII), Hexblade's Curse, Shadow Companion (PHBII).

Suggestions are welcome.
    If there's nothing out there, then what was that noise?

9. - Top - End - #699
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGirl

Ok .. now I request something tricky.
    I would like to play a succubus the next time I play.
    The fact is that I don't know how to develop her after the 12 succubus levels

Stats: Don't know, let's use 18/16/14/12/10/8 as example
    Books: Any
    Race: Succubus 6 HD + 6 LA = 12
    Alignment: Chaotic evil
    Concept: I have some "targets" and I know I can't fulfill everything. First... I would like to expand the succubus capabilities into the Enchantment field. It would be perfect if she could cast Mindrape in some sort of way.
    Another good thing would be give her a mean to produce Liquid Pain.
    I would like to have a huge ammount of followers, leadership + charme monster at will should do the trick but if you have even better options...

10. - Top - End - #700
    Bugbear in the Playground

Hello! As DM, I can't really ask advice for my PC, as I never play. Still, I have a tricky NPC which is a major recurring plot device. He's more or less the equivalent of "The Good Boss", but not quite a good guy. Headmaster of the most powerful inquisition institution of Mystara, mysterious beyond scope, powerful and scary, very scary. Yet he's the guy that sends the PCs on all the save the world missions.

Imagine the extraplanar version of Vito Corleone, Tomas de Torquemada, Gendou Ikari, Gandalf and the Archangel Michael.

The Stats of the Solar Angel look pretty good, and since he actually IS a cleric of Pflarr in his mortal form, they do match his background too. Still, the Solar is most definitely a good aligned creature. I could just house rule that he's the Neutral equivalent, but I was wondering if you know of an effectrive build of creature with class levels that could fit better. He's most definitely concerned with the balance of powers in the multiverse and has a wisdom and "methodology of implementation" that transcend the concepts of good and evil, and in fact some of the mortals even consider HIM the bad guy, the babau, the boogeyman and so on. The Inquisition he runs isn't the Red Cross, but still...

O.
    Enjoy my creations
    Gatsu, from Berserk (Kentaro Miura's)
    A hero: the Tekkaman space-knight.
    The villain he has to face: Dobrai, Valdaster Overlord from Tekkaman

Threadwinner of Vs Mage challenges.
    Warning: may perform below standards if target has no heat signature (eg: undead mage)

11. - Top - End - #701
    Pixie in the Playground

Alright, oh assemblers of epic life forms, would you care to help me out with a certain, Warforged Monk?

All the core 3.5 books, and anything (except docents/dragonshards) from the Eberron Campaign Settings book. (suggest others, if they would work)
    Current level; 5
    STR 16 +3
    DEX 16 +3
    CON 16 +3
    INT 8 -1
    WIS 12 -1
    CHA 8 -1
    Feats; Improved initiative, Power atack, Cleave, Dodge (forgot some...)
    My goal is to use Tauric Belt, and Battlefists to up my size damage modifier, with out affecting my AC. I'm planning on taking run as a feat, so, I'm focusing on speed and power.
    What feats should I take to maximize those, and work toward Great Cleave, and power attacks? Are there other ways to up the size of my character, and switch it around as a free action?
    Could you help me through, level 20?

(Did I forget anything?)
    Last edited by notoriousVT; 2007-11-06 at 09:25 PM.

12. - Top - End - #702

Quote Originally Posted by serpentcross View Post
    Ok .. now I request something tricky.
    I would like to play a succubus the next time I play.
    The fact is that I don't know how to develop her after the 12 succubus levels

Stats: Don't know, let's use 18/16/14/12/10/8 as example
    Books: Any
    Race: Succubus 6 HD + 6 LA = 12
    Alignment: Chaotic evil
    Concept: I have some "targets" and I know I can't fulfill everything. First... I would like to expand the succubus capabilities into the Enchantment field. It would be perfect if she could cast Mindrape in some sort of way.
    Another good thing would be give her a mean to produce Liquid Pain.
    I would like to have a huge ammount of followers, leadership + charme monster at will should do the trick but if you have even better options...
    What level are you shooting for? or just level by level to 20? Also, could you rank your targets in order of preference? Mindrape is probably unlikely since it's a 9th level spell and you're only going to have 8 character levels, but the other two should be doable to some degree.
    Homebrew
    Current Project (A sequel to Tome of Battle)
    Past Projects, some of which I may come back to
    Spoiler
    Show
    Baldric Sea Campaign Setting (work in progress)
    later version of the Sea Dog base class from it

13. - Top - End - #703
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGirl

Quote Originally Posted by playswithfire View Post
    What level are you shooting for? or just level by level to 20? Also, could you rank your targets in order of preference? Mindrape is probably unlikely since it's a 9th level spell and you're only going to have 8 character levels, but the other two should be doable to some degree.
    level by level to 20

Mindrape is the top priority (but difficult to obtain. Should I point to magic Items? Maybe a staff to make use of the insane ammount of charisma)

Next is Followers. The main goal for this succubus is to take the throne of malcanthet as queen of the succubi and become a demonlord, so I need to gather followers. Fiend of blasphemy comes to mind but it's not like you need a specific class to build a cult.

The Next one is liquid pain. Iwant to produce Huge ammount of liquid Pain. There are items to extract this and I will definitely use them. but casting the spell is not a bad Idea

In the end the others Enchantement spells would come useful.
    I like Charme more than compulsions, but adding dominate to charme would prove useful.

any Idea?

14. - Top - End - #704

Quote Originally Posted by serpentcross View Post
    level by level to 20

Mindrape is the top priority (but difficult to obtain. Should I point to magic Items? Maybe a staff to make use of the insane ammount of charisma)

Next is Followers. The main goal for this succubus is to take the throne of malcanthet as queen of the succubi and become a demonlord, so I need to gather followers. Fiend of blasphemy comes to mind but it's not like you need a specific class to build a cult.

The Next one is liquid pain. Iwant to produce Huge ammount of liquid Pain. There are items to extract this and I will definitely use them. but casting the spell is not a bad Idea

In the end the others Enchantement spells would come useful.
    I like Charme more than compulsions, but adding dominate to charme would prove useful.

any Idea?
    For mind rape, it'll probably have to be an item; I really don't see any other way to get a 9th level spell with only 8 class levels.

For followers and enchantments, there are a couple prestige classes you can get into almost immediately or maybe with a 1 level setup.

Wilder 1/Thrallherd 7 eliminates leadership but gets you a thrall who only 1 level behind you (until level 19; like a cohort, he can't go past 17) and other followers like leadership only they're basically your mind slaves rather than followers. Also gives you some extra psionic dominate powers (have to fudge entry requirements a bit or go Wilder 3/Thrallherd 5)

Mortal Hunter and Disciple of Asmodeus from BoVD also do good things, though Mortal Hunter requires an extra level of something (10 rank prereq), probably Ranger as it also requires Track

Mortal Hunter gets you the liquid pain spell.
    Asmodeus gets you other evil creatures respecting your authority. Asmodeus also advances caster level at about half speed so maybe a level of sorceress before moving into it. I briefly toyed with combining both Mortal Hunter and Asmodeus, but it sort of cripples the casting. I'll look over the books and post again when I have better details, but you might want to take a look at these.
    Homebrew
    Current Project (A sequel to Tome of Battle)
    Past Projects, some of which I may come back to
    Spoiler
    Show
    Baldric Sea Campaign Setting (work in progress)
    later version of the Sea Dog base class from it

15. - Top - End - #705
    Ettin in the Playground

Checking the leaglity of a build here.

Rogue 1 - point blank shot
    Spellthief 1
    Thug (fighter variant: sneak attack) 1
    Rogue 2 - evasion
    Rogue 3
    Assassin 1 - weapon focus: dagger
    Unseen Seer 1
    Invisible Blade 1
    Ninja 1 - improved initative
    Nightsong Enforcer 1
    Avenging Executioner 1

This is more of a theory build than anything else, based on maximizing sneak attack and sudden strike dice as fast as possible. It's designed to be race neutral although human is probably best for the extra feat at first level. You can, of course, suggest any improvements after this.

16. - Top - End - #706
    Dwarf in the Playground

1. I'd like suggestions for how to progress my Fire Genasi Knight to 20th level.

a. He is a second level knight, and has Combat Reflexes and Mounted Combat (b) for feats.

2. requirements, preferences, or no limits on the following:
    a. Books allowed: All complete books (save champion), PHBII, base 3,
    b. Race: Fire Genasi
    c. Class: Knight
    d. Ability Scores: Str 18, Dex 12, Con 17, Int 9, Wis 10, Cha 20
    e. Alignment: LG
    f. House Rules: Fire Genasi in this campaign are different as far as their ability score adjustments go. It was +2 STR, +2 CHA, -4 WIS. I can control flame 1/day, have fire resistance 10, and can produce flame 1/day.
    g. Concept: I would like this guy to be able to provide protection for a primarily caster-based party. Full-plate, knight-on-horseback type charrie.
    h. Other: I am the only melee-based character in the party. I need to be able to handle assault, and hit often.
    Last edited by wowy319; 2007-11-13 at 05:00 PM.

17. - Top - End - #707

Lizardfolk

Hi all,

I'd like to request some help for a member of my group who seems frustrated with her character. She is playing a 3rd level Bard, and seems at a loss as to what she can do in combat.

I think she'd like to melee more. She has one fairly decent advantage there, in that after our first story arc was wrapped up she got the resulting magic item, a +1 Longsword with a couple of abilities. Two CLW per day and something else I can't remember. So at the least she could melee and heal herself if wounded. I'd appreciate any pointers as to what she can do going forward to turn her current "Jack of all trades, master of none" character into more of a "melee bard with well rounded other abilities".

Books: I can use Core + Complete Warrior + ToB + PHBII (I'll entertain other books if necessary, and will purchase them for her reference).
    Race: She is Human.
    Class: She is Bard 3, and will want to continue along the Bardic path. Bard and Bard-friendly PrCs only, please.
    Ability Scores: Unknown to me. DM custom, 4D6 keep best 3. Arrange as desired. Then ask GM to roll a replacement for any number you don't like, but must keep his roll.
    Alignment: DM limits us to Good. I don't know her character's exact alignment, but it's a fair bet to be either NG or CG.

Again, this is a request for suggestions on what to do going forward. She won't be rolling a new character, but using the retraining rules to swap Feats around may be allowed. I expect the campaign to run to maybe 6-7th level, so no need for a build to 20th. Perhaps take it to 8th to give some goals even when we'll be likely to be wrapping up.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.
    --
    Cheers,
    Kompera

18. - Top - End - #708
    Dwarf in the Playground

Hello Builders! I have yet another request to ask of you!
    a. Books: Pretty much any one from WOTC, as long as it's cited where the book's from and what page number it's on.
    b. Lightfoot Halfling (The one with the bonus feat)
    c. Fighter into wild plains outrider into cavailer (any improvements are welcome)
    d. Use the Champion Array please (18/16/14/12/10/8).
    e. NG or CN.
    f. Lance, swords.
    g. Concept: A small character with a wild cohort feat at level one (a riding dog) Uses lance on dog-back and sword on foot. I would like for him to be a good swordsman when a mount isn't available I would also like him to be a decent archer.
    h. Other: A general fighter in all aspects (melee, ranged, mounted) He will be mounted 90% of the time. Also, A no magic campaign. So, ride-by is a necessity.
    Last edited by Akennedy; 2007-11-13 at 10:45 PM.

19. - Top - End - #709
    Ettin in the Playground

Need some help. Running a CG halfling sorcerer as a very laid-back, hippy-esque caster, we start at level 3, and I need a spell list. I want to plan it out to at least 5th-level spells, maybe further, because I'm anal like that. Our party lacks a skill-monkey, so I could use spells to help with that (knock is a given). I'm willing to re-train spells at later points if they lose usefulness, and I can't take a prestige class till level 10. Also, this isn't an optimized party, we have a fighter and a monk, and the DM has said right-out this won't be as combat-heavy as some campaigns, though he will outright veto cheese on the basis that it is cheese. I was sort of planning on starting with grease, sleep and silent image as my 1st level spells, but any suggestions would be appreciated.

I'm also looking for feat advice, draconic heritage and energy substitution/born of the three thunders have both caught my eye, but is there any I need to take, are those unnecessary.

Also, I have PHB, DMG, PHBII, Complete Arcane, and Draconomicon, and if you can reference tome and page number, I can find almost anything else. Thank you.

20. - Top - End - #710
    Troll in the Playground

I'm toying with a thought of creating an Awakened wolf-druid, if my current character dies, but before I make any decisions, I'd like to know how it would work out. (I'm a bit of a newbie with DnD, just playing my first campaign.)

It would be a level 3 or 4 character, with stat roll, maybe with the perks of Maximized Awakening (18 int automatically, +3 charisma). How would an animal druid work out? Would he get Wildshape human or something?

Thanks in advance for the help. Don't stress over this one, I'm just being curious.

21. - Top - End - #711
    Ogre in the Playground

GnomePirate

Jeffe is the warrior/leader/scout of a goblin village. He is the only reason his tribe has survived without being under the heel of other, bigger monstrous races. He recently killed a sorcerer that forced him to lead him to a temple by stealing his spell component pouch after showing him the way. The things in the temple did the dirty work for him.
    Character is now complete.
    Last edited by Skjaldbakka; 2007-11-21 at 03:27 PM.
    Aratos Tell
    HP:53/53 AC:19,FlatFooted:16,Touch:13
    Active Effects: Speak w/Animals
    Spells Prepared: Cure Minor Wounds*4, Flare, Calm Animals, Charm Animal, Cure Light Wounds, Animal Messenger, Flaming Sphere, Lesser Restoration, Hold Animal, Cure Mod. Wounds*2, Speak w/Plants

Megiddo
    HP:26/26 PP: 40/40 AC:14,FlatFooted:13,Touch:13
    Active Effects:
    Spells Prepared: Light*2, Burning Hands*2, Protection f/Evil, Magic Missile, Shocking Grasp, See Invis., Acid Arrow, Scorching Ray*2

22. - Top - End - #712
    Halfling in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

Hello! I am interested in playing a Cleric specializing in summoning OR a Rogue Two-Handed Fighting Machine specializing in the Kusari-Gama (DMG 144). With standard money for seventh level and nothing outside of the three core books, can you help me build both of these characters?

What else can I put in? This is a high power game where attributes must add up to 82. This character will be used in one module and then forgotten about most likely. I don't need to see the level by level creation, but I would gladly read it if you posted it.

If you decide to make both, I would greatly appreciate your input on which could make a better contribution to an party of unknown composition.

Thanks!

Maxwell.

23. - Top - End - #713

Our DM is going to start off a desert campaign soon, I know a little about what I would like from my character, but not much. can I have some help please?
    The character will start play around lvl 7, could I have a guide up to about lvl 11ish?
    I have access to all of the Eberron books, most of the Complete books, and all Races of books except RoD.
    The character is a shifter rogue with a few levels of assasin if possible, 28 point buy (must have only 8 wisdom, and I'd like an above average intelligence), Lawful Evil (but alignment doesn't matter too much in our group), we adhere to multiclassing xp penalties.

the rest of the group is a Tri-kreen psychic warrior (just don't ask), an elven Fire wu-jen, a human paladin, and one or 2 others who haven't decided yet.

The character uses intimidate, hide, move silently, tumble, and I've promised not to use diplomacy (the last player to use both intimidate and diplomacy in our group has left mental scarring on the rest of us )
    thanks for the time

P.S. I'd like to concentrate on shifter feats quite heavily
    Last edited by Wraithy; 2007-11-22 at 02:55 PM.
    I'm back... possibly... any minute now... brb.

Horny Halfing Avatar by Anna Molly

24. - Top - End - #714

@Wraithy

But I got you 3gp .
    Own it, pwn it, nuke it, sheep it, eat it, quick re -right it, Joe it, turn it, turnip, pimp it, gimp it, dot it, rock it, spec re - spec it...

I'm bringing smexy back

As a Warblade, I'm pimp as hell.

Big up kpenguin for the chronic Avatar.

Powergaming - because you can't roleplay when your dead.
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him dominate the World

25. - Top - End - #715
    Halfling in the Playground

MonkGuy

I am looking for an ECL 13 tank, but won't mind suggested progression beyond that.

1. Which of the above are you asking for?
    a. If it’s the third one please provide the vital stats of your current character. I am looking for an from scratch character with level by level progression at least to level 13 but beyond if you like.
    2. In your request specify whether you have requirements, preferences, or no limits on the following:
    a. Books that can be used to build your character All
    b. Race (including any Level Adjustment Limits) I'd like to play a Goliath from Races of Stone but that isn't set in stone... no pun intended.
    c. Class This is up to you, but nothing that can't be evil in alignment.
    d. Ability Scores (fixed or generation method) 18/15/18/12/14/15 are my rolls.
    e. Alignment Any evil
    f. House Rules: are there any other requirements or unusual rules imposed on you/your character (e.g. no single level dips, no item creation feats, Track is being given to you as free feat, etc.) There are no unusual rules imposed that will affect character creation.
    g. Concept: what requirements or preferences do you have regarding concept? I want a big burly bad A. Able to both take damage and dish it out. A little spell casting (for healing or buffing) is preferred but not required.
    h. Other: Is there any other information that might help someone make your character all she can be (e.g., what are others playing, the setting is largely wilderness, the DM is threatening to use a lot of undead, or the campaign will be heavy on combat and light on intrigue)? We have 1 tank/cleric and several casters and a roguish cleric type so a tank is definately needed. We are playing everywhere, towns, forests, the ocean, underground, etc. so terrain isn't much of a factor.
    Last edited by Tyonisius; 2007-11-21 at 04:27 AM.

26. - Top - End - #716
    Pixie in the Playground

GreataxeFighterGuy

Could you please create a level 6 Wizard for me, step by step?

Stats: 18, 17, 15, 14, 12, 11
    Race: prefer human, but open to suggestions
    Books: Core only
    Concept: Transmuter banning Evocation & Enchantment
    Other: in a group with 3 others, new to D&D are Fighter and Sorcerer (with evocation interest), and an experienced Druid. I'm new to Wizards and want to be a team player.

Thanks for your time and effort.

27. - Top - End - #717
    Pixie in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Hello all I'm looking to take a werebear monk to the next level. I have an afflicted werebear that has two levels of monk. Right now he's a monster with the large size and +16 strength. The question is where do I go from here. He is currently an ECL 10 and I would like a plan for the next 10 levels. I have access to all the books and being a werebear he is of course lawful good. I was thinking of doing warshaper out of Complete Warrior or simply continuing with monk. Does anyone have better suggestions? Kensai perhaps?

Thanks in advance.

28. - Top - End - #718

Does anybody know a variant (like Unearthed Arcana ones) that gives Monk AC at level 1 in a full bab class?
    Useless arcane powers are better than no arcane powers!

Avatar mercifully granted by Threeshades

29. - Top - End - #719
    Ogre in the Playground

GnomePirate

Does anybody know a variant (like Unearthed Arcana ones) that gives Monk AC at level 1 in a full bab class?
    This is not the best place to ask that question. I would recommend starting a thread on that topic, or posting in the Simple Questions by the RAW thread.
    Aratos Tell
    HP:53/53 AC:19,FlatFooted:16,Touch:13
    Active Effects: Speak w/Animals
    Spells Prepared: Cure Minor Wounds*4, Flare, Calm Animals, Charm Animal, Cure Light Wounds, Animal Messenger, Flaming Sphere, Lesser Restoration, Hold Animal, Cure Mod. Wounds*2, Speak w/Plants

Megiddo
    HP:26/26 PP: 40/40 AC:14,FlatFooted:13,Touch:13
    Active Effects:
    Spells Prepared: Light*2, Burning Hands*2, Protection f/Evil, Magic Missile, Shocking Grasp, See Invis., Acid Arrow, Scorching Ray*2

30. - Top - End - #720

I'm looking for a level 20 or so Commoner.

That could stand up in fight against a 10th-level group of four.

EDIT: Templated.

1. Which of the above are you asking for?
    From scratch, please.

a. Books that can be used to build your character
    No limits, but try to keep it fairly simple.
    b. Race (including any Level Adjustment Limits)
    Nothing in particular.
    c. Class
    Commoner of 20th or so level. Straight Commoner, no other classes.
    d. Ability Scores (fixed or generation method)
    4d6b3
    e. Alignment
    Chaotic Evil
    f. House Rules: are there any other requirements or unusual rules imposed on you/your character (e.g. no single level dips, no item creation feats, Track is being given to you as free feat, etc.)
    None.
    g. Concept: what requirements or preferences do you have regarding concept?
    Really, I had the idea of a psychotic farmer, but something else would be okay.
    h. Other: Is there any other information that might help someone make your character all she can be (e.g., what are others playing, the setting is largely wilderness, the DM is threatening to use a lot of undead, or the campaign will be heavy on combat and light on intrigue)?
    The campaign is a complete dungeon crawl, and this character is the sub-boss, so to speak.
    Last edited by Mr.Bookworm; 2007-11-24 at 09:31 PM.