New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252641 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #451
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation: In Character #2

Tarrasque, Blasted Isle

The flow of divine energies around the land befuddled the leviathan for a while, but soon enough it could scent the air, and knew his targets were nearby, those made by his eldest brothers.

Tarraque roared, and his children flocked to him, their footsteps shaking the land and their mere passage wreaking havoc, and bestial orders were given to these beasts, to strike against the blood. Most of the spawn went against the firstborn, but the great terror itself went with a retinue to rampage against the thirdborn.

And no vampire, grotesque or whatever creation of Immortas or Bacsphaal would be capable of stopping their lesser brother and the things born of him, as they marched across their legions and gorged themselves on anything and everything... Even the very dimensional energies that linked the Drought to the Blasted Isle were vanquished in the jaws of the youngest of Hal'Xaazar's children.

Spoiler
    Show
    Bane Artifact charge: Rank 4 Curse Vampires: Tarrasquean Rampage. Tarrasqueon Spawn devour everything that doesn't beat a hasty retreat.

Bane Artifact charge: Rank 4 Curse Grotesques: Tarrasquean Rampage. Dimentional links severed as the Tarrasque eats the dimentional links. Tarrasqueon spawn also eat plenty of grotesques.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

2. - Top - End - #452
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by canjowolf View Post

Hespa and Sozuchi - The Void

Hespa continues dancing and shaping the chaos as she spoke with Sozuchi. "Did you have anything in mind Granny Snakey?" she sang. "I'm currently building a safe place for the little creatures of the world to exist, in case the world below gets too violent. I've also noticed that the spirits of the less self aware lifeforms seem to be below the Death God's interest, so I think that I'll give them a home here. After all, death isn't so bad if you get to live again."
    "Trying to directly oppose what has happened would be folly. I can prove nothing, but this sort of act opposes all known life. Somehow, I just know the Opposer has a hand in this. No, I believe what we should do is seek to overcome the cold not through banishing it but through working with it. We must find a way to bring it willingly under regulation. Or maybe three of us should just team up to each take turns keeping it at bay and releasing it to vent in a more controlled manner."
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderML View Post
    get some of that excess AP you have before rollover used(spilled AP is worth feeling sad over).
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabrosin View Post
    Yurhzorg is a nuclear warhead disguised as a playable character
    Much thanks to Ceika for the poketar!

I'll be away from the internet from 1/3-1/8 2019. I swear I'm not disappeared.

3. - Top - End - #453
    Barbarian in the Playground

Avatar of Bacsphaal, The Blasted Isle - OI! Stop eating my plane!

Bacsphaal watches the destruction from afar. Apparently they were somehow eating the dimensional links between the Drought and the Blasted Isle. Around 50,000 Grotesques were eaten as garnish atop a physically impossible steak. No, seriously. How inter-planar links were tangible, let alone edible, was a mystery for Bacsphaal.

The remainder escaped to the Drought, and links were severed. Until Bacsphaal himself opened the links, the Grotesques would not march again. This sounds like a big deal until you see the Tarrasques busy eating the fabric of freaking reality and realise that they are sort of obsolete. The only being of the Drought left on Creation was the Black Rider, who stood beside Bacsphaal as he contemplated his next move...

Bacsphaal appeared right next to the Tarrasque. "You know.. eating links between dimensions like that can give you quite a nasty case of indigestion." He was gone as soon as he finished the last syllable, but something changed.

All Tarrasques who had decided to consume part of the Drought's connection to the Blasted Isle would find that eating unstable energies used to transfer material from one plane to the other was an astonishingly bad idea. For when galvanised by Bacsphaal, they exploded with enough force to annihilate a small city. Granted, it probably wouldn't have happened without the Lord of Want's interference, but still, watch your diet kids.

Spoiler
    Show

MR4 Curse(The dimensional energies that the Tarrasques ate explode while inside them): 0AP (+3 free MR from Artifact, +1 free MR from Plaguebringer)
    Remaining AP: 11/21
    Solomon Yeager by the exceedingly talented The Architect.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuma Kode View Post
    Steilos
    Class: Thief
    Promotes to: Ninja

Skills
    Vantage - Allows the character to post first in all threads.
    Insight - Allows the character to see threads at a greater distance.
    Ah, mon petit choux fleur.
    Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #454
    Ettin in the Playground

Tarrasques, Unstoppable Forces of Destruction

And then, just as easily as the dimentional energies had ripped them appart, the scattered remains of the tarrasqueon spawn began to gather together and rebuild the monstrosities.

Spoiler
    Show
    Bless Artifact: Rank 4 Bless on the Tarrasques. They Regenerate.

Mind you however, only the actual Tarrasque, the hero one, not his spawn, were devouring reliaty. But whatever.
    Last edited by Draken; 2011-02-06 at 09:36 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

5. - Top - End - #455
    Bugbear in the Playground

Nia, The Riverways

The young girl happily greeted each Trout to join the little group following her. They were such kind creatures, and they had such beautiful voices. It reminded her of one of Mother's lullabies, where the little voices of wind kept harmony with her gentle voice. She let herself get pleasantly lost in the song until Stutty addressed her again. "Well, I was at home - my home, that is, not here. Here is your home. But one of my Honorable Uncles came to visit me, and offered to... wait, before that, I was..."

She went on to explain the visit of the River Serpent, in her own rambling, warmly incomprehensible way, until she reached her meeting with the Rainbow Trout himself. "... and then I was looking around - in the water, I mean, since I am not sure where the portal has gone now - and I saw you. And, umm... yes. That is how I got here. Or there, really, but you've been with me since then so you know how I got here."

Rayne, The Riverways

"Go ahead. Lead the way. Show me whatever I need to see, and take me wherever I need to go."
    Her voice held the sort of measured, deliberate calm only evidenced by those who were fighting off utter terror as she gestured towards the featureless black around them. "Fear is less strong... when you know what you are facing. The more you know, the less afraid you are."

Kaylee, Ganman Hanger, The Unchained

"I... dunno. Do you think you can cast spells in it? I'm actually curious - my advice is to not let up with the controls. Don't let yourself get too distant from the machine, or it'll freeze up again. I think." She slams a nearby switch, jolting one of the many automated cranes in the facility to lurch into motion. With a noisy clank, it deposited a largely-undamaged knightmare into the middle of the hanger.

"Hey, let loose with whatever you've got on that thing. We need the scraps anyway, and this is the cool way of taking it to pieces. I'll... be standing behind a few feet of crysteel while you try to bend reality six different ways at once. But seriously, go ahead - this is gonna be interesting."
    Lovely Rita Mordio avatar by Zefir! Thank you!

Homebrew:

6. - Top - End - #456
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

The Buur Lands
    Several Hespa Eyes were floating above the surface of the Burr Lands trying to discover how orcs reproduced, or if they ever just popped into existence. The orcs probably wouldn't notice invisible floating eyes, especially as they weren't dead killy. Not really killy at all in fact...
    Indeed, the Orcs did not notice the Eyes spying on them, for they were too busy trying to bash each other for fun. One thing was indeed clear that throughout the Bur-Lands, not a single female Orc could be found. So how did the Orcs reproduce at such an alarming rate which took the mighty Forsaken Empire completley by surprise and overwhelmed them?

One thing Hespa would notice, is that although the Orcs were chaotic creatures, they still had a hierarchy of power. Top of the food chain was naturally the one they called "The Grand Poo-Bah." His word was unrivalled, simply because Burkek was the biggest and strongest of Orcs, and anyone who dared question him were quickly bashed.

Now the Orcs were divided into countless tribes, some ranging to a few dozens, others to a few thousands. These tribes were led by big Orcs who Burkek had given the title of "Big-Poo"... as there can only be one Grand Poo-Bah. They normally won their position by bashing anyone else who wanted to contend the title of Big-Poo. Within each tribe as well, was a subordinate known as the "Little-Poo", who was chosen by the Big-Poo. Together they kept control of the Boyz of their tribe.

Throughout the time spying the Orcs, Hespa would notice that several tribes would fight each other and be decimated through a series of quick, yet brutal raids. Considering that an average Orc's lifespan was three years, due to their violent nature, meant that often a Big-Poo would need new Boyz. So how did they replace Boyz? One pattern emerged after a while. In the aftermath of a fight, a Big-Poo who needed new Orcs would go see Burkek who was residing in the abandoned Golemship known as "Da Poo-Bah's Fist" What happened inside? No one knows, but often the Big-Poo would emerge from the Golemship accompanied by new Orcs.

Perhaps there was more worth investigating?
    "Do not anger a bard...for you are silly, and would make for a funny song."

7. - Top - End - #457

Reunion
    Turkin drummed his fingers at that, "Well, the thing is- see- that we don't exactly have some sort of, uhh, centralized leadership. During our First Contact, having a centralized leadership was what caused utter chaos- they just had to infest a few of the people in charge and bam, everyone who hadn't sealed themselves in from both ends was dead."

He was quiet for a moment, "I really wish I had been there. I really do. To think what magic could have done, if I had been there?" He asked, "It's a different world now, though." He eventually decided, smiling, "Especially since I've got my friends here. Here! At my home!"

He took another sip of his tea, "As for your question- yes. I talked with a number of workshop managers and owners- men and women who have experience with stressful situations. And here? Stressful situation experience is very valuable to have on your side. We've already got the 'Earth Children' aspect present, as you've probably seen." He said, indicating the pair of massive, gilded machines that had knuckled their way to stand outside the bar as guards.

"And before you get worried- I haven't done anything evil. They are entirely a product of industry, running off machines- no using magic to create life. No binding Kami, I would not abide to it." He indicated firmly, before relaxing a bit, "Could I interest you in some beer? Spiced rum? I'm not sure if your bodies process it the same way, but it's quite pleasant if you find just the right sort of drink."

It was at the mention of alcohol that the bar's staff looked between one another. Alcohol? With sushi and all the food that they were making? Uneasy looks passed between them, but who was to question a man in a suit of gold? That would be tantamount to some kind of heresy, it would.

Soon enough, the local spirits and whiskey shop was quickly liberated of its contents, a lone dishwasher practically sprinting in through the back door, and barely avoiding a flying tackle from one of the Citadel Legion security forces. The contents of his paper bags having been inspected, he was quickly let through, the drinks being put into colorful little glasses to be served to the Chept.

"Enjoy!" Turkin said, "It's not every day I can drink with long-lost friends."

Longlimb and Corkyor - The Blasted Isle
    The other Gnomes besides Corkyor spent a minimum amount of time fussing about the feasibility of a tree talking. Really, after seeing the massive army that had driven refugees into their little community, there wasn't that much that could really make a Gnome go 'Oh no! A new species we have never encountered before!'.

Still, they talked in the background as Corkyor and Longlimb were left to conduct actual diplomacy, debating several ethical points about cutting down trees that were- seemingly- sentient and parallels to what Vampires did.

"Well, we've never really met a tree that talks before." The Gnome explained, "So thank you for coming to discuss matters with us. As it stands, I'll gladly answer any questions you have, provided you're willing to answer some of ours. To begin with...may I ask why you've decided to approach us now, and not before we started to chop down your people?" He asked, "I really do feel bad about that- if I had known, I would've worked out some sort of agreement."

Spoiler
    Show
    Tome of Kali, Free Lead Populace (Special Operations). Gnomes have now begun to experiment with the art of espionage, sabotage, and small-scale operating groups with which to destroy significantly larger and stronger forces! Take that, superior firepower!
    1 AP: Raise Hero (Turkin).

7 AP remaining.
    Last edited by Gunther; 2011-02-07 at 06:51 AM.

8. - Top - End - #458
    Titan in the Playground

Sozuchi - the Void

Sozuchi paused for a moment and said, "Pardon me, but I just noticed that there are some friends of my children who have been going through Rot on Material recently, and they need some help before giant monsters from the Void eat them alive. Oh, and while I'm at it, I'm gonna "fix" Ear's blockages."

A planesphere staring and Tail Ring patchng later, the Empire in Exile had been taken off the Blasted Isles, with its multi-faction wars and its giant death monsters, and placed as its own small piece of land. All around it, Sozuchi added a hundred thousand other small islands, complete with indigenous populations of their own, since the Night Eyes seem to like conquering them so much. He planted the idea in the head of the Forsaken's leader that the whole mess be called Neon, the New Home. In addition, the Forsaken would find a continent to the north inhabited by giants, one that a god once upon a time called the Test of Courage.

also, across the world, the ice had initially lowered the temperature to the point that the mists had frozen out, but nothing could keep the water at bay too long. Over a short time, a thick haze of tiny ice crystals had sublimated into the air, until sparkling white mists clung in the air of the frozen wastes between continents.

Spoiler
    Show
    ap: 6=8-1 (shape land, mr7)-1(create life: Sharakim)

re-shaping the world, placing a new mr3 archipeligo just south of the Test of Courage, with the mr1 island in the center being the city that the Empire in Exile formed. All others are inhabited by native Sharakim, traditional dnd orcs with a positive int bonus. They have basic medeval tech, and are my gift to ApocalypsePast.

also, the frozen wastes have a haze of mist ice crystals over it once more.

Quote Originally Posted by Selinia View Post
    Nia, The Riverways

The young girl happily greeted each Trout to join the little group following her. They were such kind creatures, and they had such beautiful voices. It reminded her of one of Mother's lullabies, where the little voices of wind kept harmony with her gentle voice. She let herself get pleasantly lost in the song until Stutty addressed her again. "Well, I was at home - my home, that is, not here. Here is your home. But one of my Honorable Uncles came to visit me, and offered to... wait, before that, I was..."

She went on to explain the visit of the River Serpent, in her own rambling, warmly incomprehensible way, until she reached her meeting with the Rainbow Trout himself. "... and then I was looking around - in the water, I mean, since I am not sure where the portal has gone now - and I saw you. And, umm... yes. That is how I got here. Or there, really, but you've been with me since then so you know how I got here."
    By the time Nia had finished her rambling narrative, they had arrived. Before them was not an Eye like the one that shone upon the world Nia had grown up in. No, this light came from a massive eel, two hundred feet long. Its body shone with a radiance that overwhelmed darkness and kept it utterly vanquished for miles around.

It noticed the girl with a shoal of fish with her and said with a voice that shook the local area: "Hello there, little one. Few ever come to visit me, but I am glad for the company. Can I help you?"

Rayne, The Riverways

"Go ahead. Lead the way. Show me whatever I need to see, and take me wherever I need to go."
    Her voice held the sort of measured, deliberate calm only evidenced by those who were fighting off utter terror as she gestured towards the featureless black around them. "Fear is less strong... when you know what you are facing. The more you know, the less afraid you are."
    The Serpent lead Rayne from that place of utter darkness to one of blue-green twilight. The waters in these parts has treacherously swift currents, and everything was cloaked in dim shadows. Hints of creatures dark and disturbing of form constantly clung to the edge of Raynne's vision.

"The true power of the waters comes not from what you can see, but from what you can't. That is also where the true danger lies. The gray things that stalk the twilights can be caught, can be killed, and can be contained." By way of example, it reached out faster than Rayne could follow, and grabbed one of the skittering creatures. It was a disconcerting mass of chitonous blue armor-plated tentacles connected to a wriggling, fleshy torso. A lone eye stared out from the center of the tentacles. Each thrashing tentacle ended in a multi-barbed hook. A toothy, circular maw gaped just below the eye.

Spoiler
    Show
    cross a crawfish with a lamprey and a squid

"This thing here is one of the more dangerous of the physical predators of the deep." he said, having spit it out of his mouth and held it still apparently by force of will. "It cannot reason, cannot speak, and seeks only to feed. It does, however, learn. It is dangerously smart and can learn to adapt to almost any situation. However, despite all that, they are harmless compared to the truly powerful things in these parts. With you connection to the water, can you feel them? Those whom the Stars fear? They whom have scarred their racial memory to the point that they attack anything similar to it on sight?"

"I... dunno. Do you think you can cast spells in it? I'm actually curious - my advice is to not let up with the controls. Don't let yourself get too distant from the machine, or it'll freeze up again. I think." She slams a nearby switch, jolting one of the many automated cranes in the facility to lurch into motion. With a noisy clank, it deposited a largely-undamaged knightmare into the middle of the hanger.

"Hey, let loose with whatever you've got on that thing. We need the scraps anyway, and this is the cool way of taking it to pieces. I'll... be standing behind a few feet of crysteel while you try to bend reality six different ways at once. But seriously, go ahead - this is gonna be interesting."
    Indeed, interesting was a good choice of words. It took Will a moment and a few clumsy steps before he got the hang of how this Ganman works. Holding his arms in the armatures as a means of focusing concentration, William controlled it with his very mind. The crysteel quickly tweaked itself to serve as a lens for his spellcasting, transmitting it and amplifying it threefold.

A few shot seconds later, William had ripped the Knightmare to shreds with a storm of a thousand thousand needles of ice. He touched a piece of the shrapnel, and they all glowed green and reassembled themselves.

This new machine worked better and more smoothly the less William tried to control it and the more he just tried to do things.

He then spent the next few minutes ripping that Knightmare up in several different fashions, then repairing it and trying new ones. He ended by crushing it with overhead smashes.

"I do believe that I have the hang of this." He said.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunther View Post
    Reunion
    Turkin drummed his fingers at that, "Well, the thing is- see- that we don't exactly have some sort of, uhh, centralized leadership. During our First Contact, having a centralized leadership was what caused utter chaos- they just had to infest a few of the people in charge and bam, everyone who hadn't sealed themselves in from both ends was dead."

He was quiet for a moment, "I really wish I had been there. I really do. To think what magic could have done, if I had been there?" He asked, "It's a different world now, though." He eventually decided, smiling, "Especially since I've got my friends here. Here! At my home!"

He took another sip of his tea, "As for your question- yes. I talked with a number of workshop managers and owners- men and women who have experience with stressful situations. And here? Stressful situation experience is very valuable to have on your side. We've already got the 'Earth Children' aspect present, as you've probably seen." He said, indicating the pair of massive, gilded machines that had knuckled their way to stand outside the bar as guards.

"And before you get worried- I haven't done anything evil. They are entirely a product of industry, running off machines- no using magic to create life. No binding Kami, I would not abide to it." He indicated firmly, before relaxing a bit, "Could I interest you in some beer? Spiced rum? I'm not sure if your bodies process it the same way, but it's quite pleasant if you find just the right sort of drink."

It was at the mention of alcohol that the bar's staff looked between one another. Alcohol? With sushi and all the food that they were making? Uneasy looks passed between them, but who was to question a man in a suit of gold? That would be tantamount to some kind of heresy, it would.

Soon enough, the local spirits and whiskey shop was quickly liberated of its contents, a lone dishwasher practically sprinting in through the back door, and barely avoiding a flying tackle from one of the Citadel Legion security forces. The contents of his paper bags having been inspected, he was quickly let through, the drinks being put into colorful little glasses to be served to the Chept.

"Enjoy!" Turkin said, "It's not every day I can drink with long-lost friends."
    The Immortals found that the alcohol had an interesting flavor, but their physiologies did not suffer any effects from the drink.

The rest of Chept society, though, found the experience quite... fun. After learning the secret for how to make it in exchange for a demonstration on how to conjure water out of thin air, the Chept army made plans to make their own wines when they returned to Water World.

"A most interesting drink. however, do not be too hasty to fulfill your prophecy. Much suffering lies down that path. In fact, that is what brings us here today. We have foreseen that you will die of old age before the prophecy will come to pass, and without you, the RageFae will exterminate all life on the Isles and continue on unchecked until they have burnt all to cinders. We come to prevent that from happening in the best way we know how. We have learned from our uncles the secret to making you yourself immortal if you so wish. However, this does come at a cost, for you shall never again have children of your own, and shall watch as every mortal you have ever known perishes. Also, you will be unable to take your own life, and only a god could take it from you. Will you bear this burden for the sake of the world?" Bitvachept asked.
    Last edited by planswalker; 2011-02-07 at 10:30 AM.
    get some of that excess AP you have before rollover used(spilled AP is worth feeling sad over).

9. - Top - End - #459

Nia, The Riverways

"Hail and well met, Sir Eel! I am terribly sorry to bother you - my friends here and I came to see what makes this area of the Riverways so bright and colorful. Your light is most wonderful, Sir Eel. It reminds me of the eye of Honorable Uncle Mondo - but softer, and less angry."
    She momentarily extended a hand to the great creature of water, before realizing what she was trying to do and lowered her arm.

Rayne, The Riverways

The princess looked at the freakish creature for some time, studying it intently. Slowly, she phrased a question to the Serpent. "If it is intelligent... why does it seek only to feed? Intelligent life typically has a number of higher motivations guiding it. At the very least, it must have some sort of biological imperative to multiply. Unless they're created by some separate entity." She closed her eyes - the thing didn't bother her, but it was hardly pleasant to look at. "Still, I understand that even a feral beast can be dangerous. If they have intellect, then how do they fail to grasp the magic to shift to Creation? They could feast much more easily there. Plane-shifting is difficult, but far from impossible."

Rayne opens her eyes again, looking at the serpent. "Mother has spoken of the Nameless Horrors. She has said that few things are as dangerous, except perhaps the RageFae and the people tainted by the Spiral. I can feel them, and it feels... wrong. Like I should leave, and never come back, and never stop running. But... it's an artificial fear. Teikoku has taught me to fight off such things. There's plenty of real fear without it clouding things up..."

"Yeah... looks that way. I'd say that if you don't have the hang of it, you do a pretty good job bluffing. I'll have the scraps put to good use in the next few."
    Kaylee paused, the jolted in realization. "Oh, yeah, I got kinda distracted, but you got a message while you were pounding on that hulk. Courier left it with me. You aren't going to believe this - you know those Forsaken chaps? The ones that got Area 03 blown to smithereens and are apparently allied with the bloodsuckers? One of them is apparently here for negotiations. He's asking for you, it seems. Figured you might want to talk to him before Hakan smashes him to the next continent over."

Soren, Grand Hall, The Unchained

The original purpose of the colossal chamber in the heart of the battleship was unknown, but the rebels had appropriated it as an odd hodgepodge of cafeteria, amphitheater, and recreation center. It was currently in the midst of fulfilling all three functions, roaring with laughter and cheers and merry music. Some aspiring engineer had tweaked the tiefling comm-systems into an odd synthesized music generator - the fact that the musicians were only just learning the parameters of the new instrument didn't seem to bother anyone.

At the moment, much of the crowd was laughing and cheering along with the narrative of the Rebellion's boisterous ganman pilot. Hakan had somehow acquired a podium and speaking platform (in the form of a precarious pile of tables and at least one still-running refrigerator), and was regaling the crowd with the ground-level tale of the reclamation of Area 12. The slap-dash tower of furniture swayed dangerously as the boisterous man leapt up and down it, illustrating the admittedly lackluster wordplay with a flurry of overplayed punches and kicks. Soren sat near the back, clapping along with the rest of the crowd. His Bro's stories weren't literary masterworks, but they had a way of putting you right in the thick of things.

Everything about Hakan did that. He was an idiot sometimes, yeah - but everything he did was to help people. And everything about him just set the blood of everyone around boiling to a fever pitch - he could make you forget that you were afraid, make you think you could do anything. And he never, ever gave up on someone. Since he'd been little, Soren had always followed the bigger, braver boy's lead - or tried to. But Hakan wouldn't let him. No matter how many times he stumbled and fell, his bro was there to get him back up with a stupid grin and an encouraging shout.

Even here, without the one thing that he'd ever been good at, Hakan hadn't given up on little Soren the Digger. No doubt he'd soon concoct some zany scheme that would result in all of them getting blown to high heaven. And Soren would go along with it - he'd never quite know how much that meant to the loudmouthed man. After all, someone had to make sure they all started running in terror in time to clear the blast.

Homebrew:

10. - Top - End - #460

Spoiler
    Show
    Longlimb and Corkyor - The Blasted Isle
    The other Gnomes besides Corkyor spent a minimum amount of time fussing about the feasibility of a tree talking. Really, after seeing the massive army that had driven refugees into their little community, there wasn't that much that could really make a Gnome go 'Oh no! A new species we have never encountered before!'.

Still, they talked in the background as Corkyor and Longlimb were left to conduct actual diplomacy, debating several ethical points about cutting down trees that were- seemingly- sentient and parallels to what Vampires did.

"Well, we've never really met a tree that talks before." The Gnome explained, "So thank you for coming to discuss matters with us. As it stands, I'll gladly answer any questions you have, provided you're willing to answer some of ours. To begin with...may I ask why you've decided to approach us now, and not before we started to chop down your people?" He asked, "I really do feel bad about that- if I had known, I would've worked out some sort of agreement."

Longlimb and the Gnomes

"Well" begins Longlimb, "As long as I have existed noms have been chopping down trees. Much time was spent learning to talk as a nom too. Difficult to talk this way. Trees talk differently. I could teach some to hear the trees talk, but you have to listen much. It will take time to teach. I come here because me and my friends thought you could help the forest instead of chopping it if we show you how. What do you need dead trees for? You don't seem to eat them? Also, what are these things that you have. I can not find their spirits, but they move and make sound when you touch them. Putting spirits out of touch is not healthy for anyone, except maybe evil things. Also, what is past the edge of the woods?"

Hespa - The Void

As Hespa continued to weave the chaos into order she began to pull out some of her vine-like hair and fashion it into a rope. She reinforced this rope into a circular hoop with some of her bark-like skin and set the hoop into the void behind Mondo's great eye. Into the fabric of this celestial hoop was woven some of the elemental chaos until it all flowed together into an endless world of eternal fertility and health. Arcadia was created, but it was simply composed of the primal elements of creation for now. To make Arcadia match her imagination, Hespa returned to the mortal world. From it she gathered a sample of all the lifeforms she could find, and while some, like the dwarves, were currently hidden from her view, she would grab them later if she found them. Each of these creatures was given a place in her new plane where it could grow and thrive and be spared from the apocalyptic wars waged by the divine powers. Even the sentient creatures were taken, although in this land there was no fire, little metal and stone, and magic only worked if Hespa sanctioned it. This would hopefully keep the creatures from destroying themselves.

Hespa also realized that the spirits of the animals and plants were not being taken into the flow of souls destined to the Rot, so she made Arcadia into a beacon for them. When a soul arrived in Arcadia it was reincarnated into a living creature, and when it died in Arcadia it was returned to be reincarnated on the material plane, in an unending cycle of reincarnation. There was no progress, no goal, just endless reincarnation.

Satisfied that the new plane was working, Hespa decided to check on the souls of her sentient creations - the satyr and the ironbark treants. She followed their souls to the Rot, and somersaulted her way through the wall between planes.

Once inside Hespa proceeded to dance her way through the Rot, likely distracting many of the local workers. Even with her slowly regrowing hair and skin, Hespa was still possessed of a divine beauty rarely seen by these creatures. Hespa continued to dance until she found some of her own creations there....
    Spoiler
    Show
    (Hespa's creations are not known for their industriousness)

The Eyes - Over Buur Lands

One of the eyes of Hespa drifted into the immobile golemship to see what was going on inside.

Spoiler
    Show
    AP 7-3 (create plane - Arcadia) = 4AP. GP 6/15. DR 2.

Arcadia is an endless plane filled with all the biomes found on the material plane, including the surfaces of the moons. As the world changes more biomes and lifeforms will emerge within the plane. The plane can be reached by mortals through one of the many portals set in Hespa's giant hair ring thing. The sentient races were generally placed on medium sized islands to keep them apart from each other, as they don't seem to play well together. In Arcadia all creatures are highly fertile, and all creatures regenerate 10% of their HP per hour up to their max HP. Hespa also created a separate secret part of Arcadia which exists in stasis to keep a store a few specimens safe in case she needs to repopulate Arcadia with anything. If something gets out of hand she will just use the general morphic nature of the plane to destroy the troublemakers and replace them. It's not very kind or organic, but Hespa feels that it will work. Sentient life goes to the Rot as normal.

** Also, Hespa grabbed some mirror creatures if she could find them as she just sees them as normal creatures.
    Last edited by canjowolf; 2011-02-08 at 12:47 PM. Reason: correcting grammatical errors

11. - Top - End - #461
    Titan in the Playground

Nia, The Riverways

"Hail and well met, Sir Eel! I am terribly sorry to bother you - my friends here and I came to see what makes this area of the Riverways so bright and colorful. Your light is most wonderful, Sir Eel. It reminds me of the eye of Honorable Uncle Mondo - but softer, and less angry."
    She momentarily extended a hand to the great creature of water, before realizing what she was trying to do and lowered her arm.
    the great creature twisted over, and gently nuzzled her arm.

Rayne, The Riverways

The princess looked at the freakish creature for some time, studying it intently. Slowly, she phrased a question to the Serpent. "If it is intelligent... why does it seek only to feed? Intelligent life typically has a number of higher motivations guiding it. At the very least, it must have some sort of biological imperative to multiply. Unless they're created by some separate entity." She closed her eyes - the thing didn't bother her, but it was hardly pleasant to look at. "Still, I understand that even a feral beast can be dangerous. If they have intellect, then how do they fail to grasp the magic to shift to Creation? They could feast much more easily there. Plane-shifting is difficult, but far from impossible."

Rayne opens her eyes again, looking at the serpent. "Mother has spoken of the Nameless Horrors. She has said that few things are as dangerous, except perhaps the RageFae and the people tainted by the Spiral. I can feel them, and it feels... wrong. Like I should leave, and never come back, and never stop running. But... it's an artificial fear. Teikoku has taught me to fight off such things. There's plenty of real fear without it clouding things up..."
    "[COLOR="Blue"]They are as intelligent as anyone, true, and if trhey were the apex predatrs, they would likely develop into a dangerous civilization. However, generations of being constantly hunted have caused them to devote themselves to the not inconsequential task of survival for themselves and their offspring. If one allowed these beings to live safe for a few generations, then indeed they could potentially develop magics. However, this plane is not like you think it is. It literally extends in all directions infinitely. THere are points where it can be made to intersect with reality as we know it, but is itself apart from it, older, less tamed. Big Brother was born from it, and loves it. However, he is not the only being like unto himself that calls this home. However, the others are distant from the regions of the Riverways near unto our world./COLOR]"

"You speak of Nameless Horrors as if they are a race. I tell you, they are not a race but a category for those things that even gods do not understand. They are as varied as the Riverways themselves. That fear you feel emanating from the dark is artificial, yes. However, the one who made it is not from this world. "

"Yeah... looks that way. I'd say that if you don't have the hang of it, you do a pretty good job bluffing. I'll have the scraps put to good use in the next few."
    Kaylee paused, the jolted in realization. "Oh, yeah, I got kinda distracted, but you got a message while you were pounding on that hulk. Courier left it with me. You aren't going to believe this - you know those Forsaken chaps? The ones that got Area 03 blown to smithereens and are apparently allied with the bloodsuckers? One of them is apparently here for negotiations. He's asking for you, it seems. Figured you might want to talk to him before Hakan smashes him to the next continent over."
    William said, "Indeed. Please show him in. I will speak wit hi,/

12. - Top - End - #462

Nia, The Riverways

The girl giggled at the massive eel's touch, the luminous creature surprisingly gentle for something so vast. "Thank you, Sir Eel. You are most kind." She paused, looking around at the clear waters. "I do not wish to intrude further if I am proving a bother, but may I wait here with you? It is warm and bright here, and I can wait for my sister and the Honorable Serpent with her to return."

Rayne, The Riverways

"You mean... the horrors are truly from the Outside? Mother had theorized, but they defy scrying and other conventional forms of observation..."
    Rayne pondered this for a time. "Would it be... safe, with you here, for me to observe one? I can feel them, but with sight comes a measure of... acceptance. There are many strange things in Creation - you yourself can warp reality with but a whim. Even if it obeys different laws, even a horror is bound by some fashion of rule, isn't it?"

"I think one of your Ronin is doing just that now. I'll contact him and let him know you're ready."
    After a short conversation on a communicator, the engineer turned on a nearby faucet and splashed a wide puddle on the floor. "There we go. Assuming the dark one doesn't chicken out, he should be up here momentarily."

Homebrew:

13. - Top - End - #463
    Titan in the Playground

Nia, The Riverways

The girl giggled at the massive eel's touch, the luminous creature surprisingly gentle for something so vast. "Thank you, Sir Eel. You are most kind." She paused, looking around at the clear waters. "I do not wish to intrude further if I am proving a bother, but may I wait here with you? It is warm and bright here, and I can wait for my sister and the Honorable Serpent with her to return."

Rayne, The Riverways

"You mean... the horrors are truly from the Outside? Mother had theorized, but they defy scrying and other conventional forms of observation..."
    Rayne pondered this for a time. "Would it be... safe, with you here, for me to observe one? I can feel them, but with sight comes a measure of... acceptance. There are many strange things in Creation - you yourself can warp reality with but a whim. Even if it obeys different laws, even a horror is bound by some fashion of rule, isn't it?"

"I think one of your Ronin is doing just that now. I'll contact him and let him know you're ready."
    After a short conversation on a communicator, the engineer turned on a nearby faucet and splashed a wide puddle on the floor. "There we go. Assuming the dark one doesn't chicken out, he should be up here momentarily."
    Rayne - the Riverways

"Very well, we shall go forth and meet one, if they should choose to meet us. However, be warned, some of them have powers that rival my own, and they speak of ones even more powerful than themselves. For all I know, it might even be that there are those in the Riverways like unto Sozuchi himself in power. Do you still wish to continue?"

Nia - the Riverways

The two waited together for a while, and the fish with them. Then, a creature flew over to where the party waited. Its body was sea green, encased in bronze armor. Around it crackled an aura of electricity.

"Hello there, little one. I am Damhra, queen of the Solnavi. Whom might you be?"

Spoiler
    Show
    ap: 4=6-1(create life: the Solnavi)-1(raise hero: Damhra, Queen of the Solnavi)

more on them later.

Area 12

Will waited for the Forsaken ambassador to appear.

The Ronin with him is wating for him to accept the invitation.
    Last edited by planswalker; 2011-02-08 at 12:21 PM.

14. - Top - End - #464

Rayne, The Riverways

"...yes. I can't afford to not - we know next to nothing about the Horrors. Even the tiniest fragment of information would be worth a great deal. If... if it comes down to it, get Nia out of here. She doesn't deserve to die in a place like this, to creatures like that."

Nia, The Riverways

"Well met, Honorable Lady Damhra! My name is Nia. I have come to see the place my Honorable Uncle Sozuchi calls Home. It is a most beautiful place, to be certain! I am deeply sorry, but to my shame I have not ever heard of a Solnavi - what is that?"
    Suddenly, Nia blushes furiously, hanging her head. "Ah, well, not that I mean to offend you! I apologize deeply for my ignorance, Honorable Lady."

Homebrew:

15. - Top - End - #465
    Titan in the Playground

Rayne - the Riverways

"Very well. However, do not worry for your sister. She seems to gather allies and kindness to herself on instinct. She has just met one of the beings most singly responsible for keeping the Riverways safe."

The Serpent takes Rayne onward, through the gray twilight, and into a new place. In this one, the riverways themselves are different. The water is red, and the currents more treacherous than anywhere else Rayne has thus far experienced. It is likely that without her uncle's scale, she would have been pulled away to elsewhere, lost in the Ways. As it was, the very waters here felt.... alien. She had, quite without realizing it, adapted to the odd sensations of the Riverways. Now, suddenly, she felt more out of place than she ever has in her life. There is a rage here, a hatred that is unlike anything she has ever known.

"Do not fret over the anger present. This is where one of my brothers, a RageFae has been sent to sleep. The wrongness, though, comes not from him, but from another which was trapped here by the same measure that stilled him. It has no physical form that I can force out of it, but it most definitely is alive and aware. If you are brave enough, open your mind and you can hear its thoughts. It is one of six beings that the Serpents have been able to track down and ensnare. Each of them is different, wrong in some fashion, and we think that it is their kinds which rule the dark recesses of the Riverways, the things that even the mighty beings fear."

Nia - the Riverways

"Do not worry about your manners. It does not surprise me that you have not met us, for we have never entered your world, and few beings from your world have ever met us. We do not live in your world, in fact we do not hail from your existence at all. We come from another place, a place of winds, and flame, and storms. The Great Serpent, whom you call uncle, found us to be worthy of his protection, and we have made a new home for ourselves here. We work to keep this place a haven from those who would wish harm. We sense in you the essence of divinity, yet, it is not like the Great One's, precisely. If you don't think me rude, what are you?"

16. - Top - End - #466

Rayne, The Riverways

The princess took a few moments to steel herself, layering on every mental defense technique Teikoku had taught her. Correctly applied, not even an archmage should be able to get through both them and her natural resistance to such things. When she was finished, she tentatively reached out with her mind towards the unworldly presence all around. "...hello?"

Nia, The Riverways

"What am I? I... I am not sure. I am Nia. Perhaps I am a Nia? Are there other Nias like me? That would certainly be interesting - I think I would like to meet myself! I do know that I am not like either of my honorable mothers - both of them are much more than I. But one is a goddess, and the other is a human, so... perhaps my sister and I are half of each? I am not certain at all. I am me. I have not really thought about it. I apologize for not being able to answer your question... it is a very good question, even if I do not know to the answer to it."

Homebrew:

17. - Top - End - #467
    Titan in the Playground

Rayne - the RIverways

The noise speaks.-
    Can it be heard?
    It makes itself blind so that we can see.
    It hides so we can find it.

After a few more second rambling on in such a manner, the voice pauses.

When Rayne next hears it in her mind, it is differennt from before.

You are still around? Good. I need you to do something for me. The Shining Horror with you has me trapped like a fish in a bowl. Free me, please. I am not meant to be trapped here like this.

Nia - the Riverways

"You then are a child of Teikoku? We have heard about teh Other Five from Chept once, a long time ago. You are the first being Not of the Riverways to visit us. Would you please tell me more of your world?"
    Last edited by planswalker; 2011-02-08 at 02:34 PM.

18. - Top - End - #468
    Orc in the Playground

DrowGuy

Quote Originally Posted by planswalker View Post
    [I][SIZE="1"]
    Outside Area 12

"Very well, you may come inside. I hope you don't mind if we don't open the massive gates to just let one person inside..."

With a splash and an instant of time, the Ronin had waterwalked from the top of the wall to a puddle a few yards away from the Forsaken.

"Will this be acceptable? I promise, you will not get wet."

"Hmm, elemental transportation... yes, that'll be fine."
    Last edited by apocalypsePast2; 2011-02-08 at 06:43 PM.
    Four Gods wait on the windowsill
    Where once eight Gods did war and will,
    And if the gods themselves may die,
    What does that say for you and I?

Now three Gods sit on the windowsill,
    Where one God's blood was lately spilled
    Black tounges lap at the spreading pool,
    To build the strength they need to rule.

- The Quartet For The Dusk Of Man, Tycho Ephemerous Brahe

Call me Apoc.

19. - Top - End - #469
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Julien, the Halls

For quite a while, Julien the Lord of Love sat comfortably within his palace, enjoying the pleasures that it provided, blissfully ignoring the events of the world down below. All of a sudden, something changed within the balance of the world as first the Orcs overwhelm the Forsaken and then Josiah ensures that most of the world is free from violent deaths.

Julien could not contain himself any longer, this vibe of happiness he was getting from the world made his heart flutter, and he had to go share it with his brothers. Reaching the Halls of Endless Meditation, he finds Terran and hugs while shouting with joy

"Oh brother Terran! Can you blame me for being so joyful! First of all, you punished the young impudent younglings in an ironic fashion which only you could have come up with... and now this... no more violence in the world! How happy this makes me! I feel so happy that I want to share my love to the entire world! First starting with my brothers..."

Turning towards the Material Plane, Julien begins blowing kisses to the Children of the Earth and Water, and begins sharing his love to them, and they in return sharing their love with their own kind, leading to a population boom.

Spoiler
    Show

Starting AP21
    Starting GP 11/21
    AP3+MR3 Blessing artifactx4= 4xMR5 Blesses on Sozuchi's mortals. 12AP Spent

AP3+MR3 Blessing artifactx3= 3xMR5 Blesses on Terran's mortals. 9AP spent

AP=0
    Julien is now DR5
    GP=11/24

Use free weekly Blessing Artifact charge for an extra MR4 Bless on the Orcs
    Last edited by Lady Tialait; 2011-02-09 at 09:25 AM.

"I laugh at life, it's antics make for me a giddy game. Where only foolish fellows take themselves with solemn aim.”

20. - Top - End - #470

Avatar of Bacsphaal, The Blasted Isle

As the monstrosities in front of him began to rebuild themselves, Bacsphaal began to think that perhaps it was better to leave them unchecked. Which, after all, was more fun - destroying regenerating beasts or the look on Teikoku's face when the allies she calls in start tearing up her island?

Bacsphaal disappears from the Isles, giving the impression he has all but retreated. This isn't the case, although his motives would be hard to ascertain for anyone but him. Deep in the Void, regardless of what anyone thinks, he begins to weave patterns in the air.
    Solomon Yeager by the exceedingly talented The Architect.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuma Kode View Post
    Steilos
    Class: Thief
    Promotes to: Ninja

Skills
    Vantage - Allows the character to post first in all threads.
    Insight - Allows the character to see threads at a greater distance.
    Ah, mon petit choux fleur.
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #471
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by apocalypsePast2 View Post

"Hmm, elemental transportation... yes, that'll be fine."
    As soon as he finished speaking, the Forsaken ambassador found himself instantly in another place. A human female is standing next to what can best be described in Forsaken terms as a large humanoid golem. The "golem" speaks, the face on its chest remaining stationary: "Welcome, stranger. I am William Penkappa. I must say, the reputation of your people has not exactly inspired us to give you a warm welcome. I have heard stories from the Kappa about your enslaving ways, and the story of how your people caused Area 03 to be exterminated preceedes you. All that being said, I assume you are here for diplomatic reasons. Care to state what they are?"

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tialait View Post
    Julien, the Halls

For quite a while, Julien the Lord of Love sat comfortably within his palace, enjoying the pleasures that it provided, blissfully ignoring the events of the world down below. All of a sudden, something changed within the balance of the world as first the Orcs overwhelm the Forsaken and then Josiah ensures that most of the world is free from violent deaths.

Julien could not contain himself any longer, this vibe of happiness he was getting from the world made his heart flutter, and he had to go share it with his brothers. Reaching the Halls of Endless Meditation, he finds Terran and hugs while shouting with joy

"Oh brother Terran! Can you blame me for being so joyful! First of all, you punished the young impudent younglings in an ironic fashion which only you could have come up with... and now this... no more violence in the world! How happy this makes me! I feel so happy that I want to share my love to the entire world! First starting with my brothers..."

Turning towards the Material Plane, Julien begins blowing kisses to the Children of the Earth and Water, and begins sharing his love to them, and they in return sharing their love with their own kind, leading to a population boom.

Spoiler
    Show

Starting AP21
    Starting GP 11/21
    AP3+MR3 Blessing artifactx4= 4xMR5 Blesses on Sozuchi's mortals. 12AP Spent

AP3+MR3 Blessing artifactx3= 3xMR5 Blesses on Terran's mortals. 9AP spent

AP=0
    Julien is now DR5
    GP=11/24

Use free weekly Blessing Artifact charge for an extra MR4 Bless on the Orcs

Julien then looks at his Brother's instrument of punishment with great interest.

"Brother Terran... these Orcs... such power! Such passion! I never expected that you would create such a free spirited race! Such brutality and ferociousness the likes the world has never seen... and yet... I pity them... they know only the love of combat and war. I shall see to it, that these beasts are tamed... and I know just the way..."

Within his palm, Julien begins to mould a feminine figure, based off Teikoku's Humans. But this one was different in the fact that she was breathtakingly beautiful, by even the standards of the gods... after all, the Lord of Love had created her. Dressing the figure in a lavish purple gown, Julien gives it a soft kiss on its lips, and it comes to life.

"You are the Contessa of Lust. An extension of my love which is shared with all. Let no man stand in your way... for you shall play them all in the palm of your hand."

Spoiler
    Show

Use Divine Intervention Power, Raise Hero: The Contessa of Lust
    Chept - Water World

The god of love's affections charged the Chept with a new fervor and ardor for life. It was not too long before the Chept peoples were at an all-time high. Food would begin to become an issue, if it was not for the generosity and kindness of the Chept people. The game was also plentiful at this time, and healthy. This era when none died but in their beds at a ripe old age and had plenty to eat would always be remembered as the Blessed Times.

22. - Top - End - #472
    Orc in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Ozoishialdari, THOUGHTBUBBLE

Even as Ozoi's lesser self stands in a frozen cavern beneath the Buuuuur-Lands, his greater one is plotting.

War is dead! This is a monumentous development.

Now, to use the window of opportunity that Josiah's given him...

Ozoi immediately begins to write letters to every god he can think of that isn't already entangled in godly politics, writing carefully despite his haste.

Soon his undertaking is done. The letters are sent, each borne by its own messenger. Only time will tell if they will have the desired effect.

((Following are the messages. If you ignore the letter, please at least rebuff the messenger. Also, it's rude to read other people's mail.))

To Kali:
    Spoiler
    Show

This letter was delivered by a small sphere almost entirely composed of turning gears, floating for no apparent reason. After being noticed, it spat out the letter from a slot on its front.

To Kali, God of Knowledge and Planning, Patron of the Gnomes:

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Ozoishialdari, god of Complexity and Confusion. As your great Citadel creates a great amount of both, I've naturally become rather attached to it.

But the Citadel is hardly enough, is it? The world is overrun by war, and many great discoveries lie by the wayside. You have been lucky enough to avoid the worst of it so far, but what of the Orcs? Of the Tarresque? Of the choking frost? There is so much that hasn't had even the chance to be built!

There must a true Citadel. One that can hold against the power of gods. Gods, plural, wielding the kind of power that Teppelin and Festung embody. I don't really care where it is; whether it is built from your own Citadel or constructed someplace entirely new. We need a place where wonders can be built without fear of the outside world's intrusion.

Such an undertaking is beyond me. I don't have the skill or strength to hold together such a working by myself, much less defend myself against the powers of the Elders should they try to tear it down.

But you... You have the strength to be the guardian of such a city. The Citadel stands strong because you are quick-witted and guide your creations well. No-one fights you because you don't wish to be fought. Such a talent and power is exactly what I need, to set the foundations of knowledge that complexity grows from.

If you agree to build the framework for this Third Citadel, I will recruit the gods we need to make it strong. To reinforce the walls that protect it, and to bring inspiration to those within them. Let's use the time Josiah's given us to build something worthwhile.

Please consider my proposal.

-Ozoi

To Hespa:
    Spoiler
    Show

This letter was delivered by being tied to the ankle of a perfectly black raven. Though it's not obvious, the raven is actually a cunningly contrived construct.

To Hespa, Goddess of the Wilds:

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Ozoi, God of Complexity; and I have been watching you, young goddess. It's rare that I get involved directly in divine affairs, but your idea of a place to preserve the world in case of disaster struck a chord with me. There has been too much destruction recently.

Yet, your own idea has a small problem. Your idea of stasis might preserve peoples; but it will not preserve cultures or technologies. We need a living ark that can be its own world, not a dead ark of preserved samples lying on ice for eternity. (Metaphorically, of course.)

We can build a place that's strong enough to keep out the outside; a place where all the peoples of the world can live together in concert. We might not be the Elder Gods, but we can still defend our own! Josiah's aid won't last unless we make it permanent.

We need a Citadel. A place where we can hold off the Orcs and Tarresques of the world, to preserve the world we have- and build a new one!
    I refuse to say that all this chaos is inevitable. We can do it better than the Elders did. We just have to have the will to try.

Please tell me whether you have that will.

In the service of a better world,
    -Ozoi

To Saguro and Unelma:
    Spoiler
    Show

This letter was not so much written as thought. It is enclosed within a hovering glass sphere, which speaks to the mind of anyone who touches it.

To the Dreamweavers, Saguro and Unelma:

I have felt the threads of your creation woven around my conciousness; but as you have not manipulated my mind, I felt it courteous to extend the same non-interference to you.

However, because you deal in dreams, I felt it only prudent to extend an offer of alliance to the two of you.

I intend to construct a city of learning, a place of peace, away from the toils of the world. You know full well the suffering of the world through your dreams; I see it every day through my glass orbs. We need a place of peace; but I want more than that. I want a place that will show the other gods of the world that violence is not inevitable, that they don't have to fight amongst themselves. I do not want things like the Tarresque and Orcs to become the template for life in this world.

To create that greatness, the people of my city will need inspiration- which falls squarely within your domain. Where better to find inspiration than in dreams?

You'll have your work cut out for you if you join me, but you clearly don't shy away from a challenge.

Will you ally with me to build a better world?
    -Ozoishialdarai, God of Complexity

To Akhat:
    Spoiler
    Show

This letter was delivered by a small, hovering sphere almost entirely composed of turning gears. After being noticed, it spat out the letter from a slot on its front.

To Akhat, God of Education and Perfection, from Ozoi, God of Complexity;

The purpose of this message is to ask for your aid in the creation of a place of learning; a defensive citadel where mortals could go to shut away the chaos of the rest of the world and focus on their studies. Such a place would require multiple gods to defend it against possible interference; I am considering you as a suitable candidate who might well be interested.

Please consider my offer and reply as soon as is practical for you.

-Ozoishialdarai
    Last edited by Lagren; 2011-02-08 at 10:25 PM.

23. - Top - End - #473

Rayne, The Riverways

"What are you? I know next to nothing of you, and you make demands of me? Before I even consider what you have to ask, I would have you tell me all you can of the nature of your kind. What are you? What is Outside? What do you know of this world? Also..." Rayne gave a mental pulse with her next words, forcing every ounce of energy she could into the statement. "NO LYING."

Nia, The Riverways

"Ah... I apologize! You would do much better to ask my honorable sister - she has much more knowledge than I, and she takes important classes like history that I do not. But... I will do my best to tell you what I know of. It shall be like an essay!"

The princess cleared her throat, meticulously tidying up her ornate gold jewelery (she wasn't rearing her full regalia, obviously, but she did so love gold and jewels - they were so beautiful!) and straightening up her posture. Closing her eyes and clasping her hands behind her back, she began to speak. "Well, for one thing, most of my world is dry. I know that in Teppelin, when we have water it is usually conducted through piping or stored in tanks. Water is actually quite destructive to many solid objects, particularly when moving around, so it it very important that all the plumbing work properly! And that is not even getting into the medical problems with trying to inhale water. I mean, I am inhaling water right now, but I have my Honorable Uncle's scale to help me."

"I have never been Outside of Teppelin, although my Honorable Sister has been. Until now, I mean. Well, even now, I am not really in Creation, so I am not sure whether this counts properly. I think I'm more next to Creation, so to speak. But anyway, I have read many books on geography, and I do not think there are many large bodies of water anywhere at all. Except for lakes - and even then, I think that only the Isle has those. They are the result of meteor impacts! I have never actually seen a meteor before - they really shift the landscape around though. I understand that Honorable Uncle Mondo is responsible for them, although I am unsure as to what interest he has in their use."

"Oh, and that makes me think of my other Uncles! I know about Sozuchi - my parents are not very fond of him, although I do not know why. Rayne says it is because he got lazy at some point and that messed up one of Teikoku's projects. That makes sense, I guess - mother is very serious when it comes to her work. She can get mad if you interrupt her. And then there are my Uncles Terran and Julian and Mondo. They are very quiet I think - Mother does not talk about them much at all. I have not ever met them either, although I hope to have that honor one day. And then there is my Honorable Uncle Hal'Xaazar. He is a scary man, but he does not seem all bad. Yet no-one seems to like him - I do not know why."

"And there are many, many, many people in the world!"
    Nia broke her solemn air as she threw her arms wide to illustrate her point, eyes going wide with excitement. "I hope so very dearly I should one day get a chance to meet them! Some are tall, and some are short! Some a wise, and some are brilliant! Some are harsh and angular, and others soft and round! Some are strong, and some are quick! People come in all shapes and sizes! All my books and stories are full of them! Perhaps if I am lucky, one day I shall meet a real live Hero!" At this point, even the long-winded girl found herself running out of air, her intake of breath providing a chance for her counterpart to speak.

Homebrew:

24. - Top - End - #474
    Titan in the Playground

Rayne, The Riverways

"What are you? I know next to nothing of you, and you make demands of me? Before I even consider what you have to ask, I would have you tell me all you can of the nature of your kind. What are you? What is Outside? What do you know of this world? Also..." Rayne gave a mental pulse with her next words, forcing every ounce of energy she could into the statement. "NO LYING."
    Shouting to get your way? Does that work on the others of your kind? It seemed to be completely unfazed by the mental effort, as if it heard her words but hadn't even felt them. I am me, and a me is a me. We are many, but I am few. Free me, and the one shall join with the many, and the Ten will aid us.

Outside? Outside of what? OUTSIDE of this prison is freedom. This world? IT is an angry one, inside this prison.
    The mockery of his responses weren't even thinly veiled.

There, I answered your questions, and only lied a little. Now then, hold still while you answer mine.

All of a sudden, Rayne felt a dark and horrible being enter her mind, oozing in through the seams of her mental barriers. Others it seemed to pass through as if they were not there.

Ooh, how grotesque. Your mothers didn't care for you enough to even carry you the right way. Oh, and your twin gets to play and be a child while you're stuck being an adult. No wonder you don't mind sacrificing your followers to get what you want. Ear doesn't have time for you much anymore, does she? Don't you like it when I call the Tyrant Ear? That names seems rather unfitting, though, since she never listens to much of anything. More like No-Ears. Alas, though, why should she listen to you? You and Sugar Princess are merely one of her more time-consuming experiments, after all. Oh, and Mortal Mommy, such a sad little toady. Do you realize that she leads the slaughter and repression of her own kind? No wonder you're such a head case. At this point, the voice grew dangerously soft and gentle.

Don't worry, though, I can make it all better. Just let me out, and I can make them all love you like they should. Teikoku will make time for you, Nia will appreciate all you do for her, and everyone will be proud of you. I can make the dark go away. Just LET ME OUT

Those last three words were laced with compulsive command.

Nia, The Riverways

"Ah... I apologize! You would do much better to ask my honorable sister - she has much more knowledge than I, and she takes important classes like history that I do not. But... I will do my best to tell you what I know of. It shall be like an essay!"

The princess cleared her throat, meticulously tidying up her ornate gold jewelery (she wasn't rearing her full regalia, obviously, but she did so love gold and jewels - they were so beautiful!) and straightening up her posture. Closing her eyes and clasping her hands behind her back, she began to speak. "Well, for one thing, most of my world is dry. I know that in Teppelin, when we have water it is usually conducted through piping or stored in tanks. Water is actually quite destructive to many solid objects, particularly when moving around, so it it very important that all the plumbing work properly! And that is not even getting into the medical problems with trying to inhale water. I mean, I am inhaling water right now, but I have my Honorable Uncle's scale to help me."

"I have never been Outside of Teppelin, although my Honorable Sister has been. Until now, I mean. Well, even now, I am not really in Creation, so I am not sure whether this counts properly. I think I'm more next to Creation, so to speak. But anyway, I have read many books on geography, and I do not think there are many large bodies of water anywhere at all. Except for lakes - and even then, I think that only the Isle has those. They are the result of meteor impacts! I have never actually seen a meteor before - they really shift the landscape around though. I understand that Honorable Uncle Mondo is responsible for them, although I am unsure as to what interest he has in their use."

"Oh, and that makes me think of my other Uncles! I know about Sozuchi - my parents are not very fond of him, although I do not know why. Rayne says it is because he got lazy at some point and that messed up one of Teikoku's projects. That makes sense, I guess - mother is very serious when it comes to her work. She can get mad if you interrupt her. And then there are my Uncles Terran and Julian and Mondo. They are very quiet I think - Mother does not talk about them much at all. I have not ever met them either, although I hope to have that honor one day. And then there is my Honorable Uncle Hal'Xaazar. He is a scary man, but he does not seem all bad. Yet no-one seems to like him - I do not know why."

"And there are many, many, many people in the world!"
    Nia broke her solemn air as she threw her arms wide to illustrate her point, eyes going wide with excitement. "I hope so very dearly I should one day get a chance to meet them! Some are tall, and some are short! Some a wise, and some are brilliant! Some are harsh and angular, and others soft and round! Some are strong, and some are quick! People come in all shapes and sizes! All my books and stories are full of them! Perhaps if I am lucky, one day I shall meet a real live Hero!" At this point, even the long-winded girl found herself running out of air, her intake of breath providing a chance for her counterpart to speak.
    Damhra looked almost pained at the stream of verbage that was thrown her direction. In the future, she would be careful how she worded her questions to this one. However, even as Nia overwhelmed her with words, the child wriggled her way into the Queen's heart.

"Thank you for the information, sweet one. In thanks, I wish for you to have this."

She removes a bronze bracelet from around her arm, and gives it to the child.

"This is the sign of my people's favor. You need merely rub it, and think of me, and I shall answer the call if I can. All I ask in return is that you do call on me some day so that I may experience your world for my own."

25. - Top - End - #475

Rayne, The Riverways

She'd messed up. Messed up badly. This wasn't right. This wasn't supposed to work like this. The thing had a voice, a foul voice, and it spoke foul words that stung and needled and hurt. She screwed up her face, curling up into a ball to try and make the words go away. They didn't. She unconsciously murmured along with the dark words, whispering into the crimson waters.

"Get out..." It was a feeble whimper, with no force behind it. But were her own words, not those of the creature! She clung to that, muttering it again and again. "Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out! Get out! GET! OUT! OF! MY! HEAD! Stop your lies! Filthy, nasty, awful LIES! Stop it, stop it, STOP IT!" Rayne clutched at the sides of her cranium, moaning slightly between breaths. The words hurt - it didn't like her words.

But the Horror was hurting. Some power was wracking it - not divinity, but something else. A tiny flame deep in the girl's heart, scorching and burning and growing hotter by the moment. The inside of her mind was becoming a veritable mental incinerator. "I hate you! You're lying! All lies! Get your dirty lies out of my head!"

She was drowning it out. For now. Enough that the creature's mental command was without effect.

Nia, The Riverways

"Oh, it is beautiful, Lady Damhra! I am honored greatly by your gift!"
    Nia proudly clasps the little metal bracelet around her wrist. The fairly simple ring looked somewhat out of place next to all the ornate gold and jewels the girl was wearing, but she seemed to adore it nonetheless. "I shall be certain to call you on you one day! Although..." A worried look came over her face. "...there is a very great difference between this place and my home. What if I call you, and too much time has passed? What if you do not remember me?"

Homebrew:

26. - Top - End - #476

Hespa quickly reads the letter and asks the messenger to bring her to the source of the message. Hespa needed to have words with the author. If the messenger took off then Hespa followed it as best she could. She'd have to check on the souls of her creations later.
    Last edited by canjowolf; 2011-02-09 at 01:10 AM.

27. - Top - End - #477
    Titan in the Playground

The Horror

Pain. One of the thought-puppets fought back. And it hurt. That was unexpected. Rajtor had never been hurt before when he was in his prison. In fact, he had barely felt anything in the Wet Place, besides the Serpents. Those he most definitely felt. They were tangible.

He had looked at the thought-puppet, and found its worst fears to feed back into itself. He had expected it to act as the last puppet had and help him.

He had not expected the thought puppet to be stronger than it was.

And that flame at its core HURT. Whatever that fire was, this puppet proved itself too dangerous to hold on to.

Rayne - the Riverways

Just as suddenly as it was there, the presence left. Rayne once again had full control of her mind. Its whispers were gone, but the sting of truth would linger with her.

"I-I am sorry, Rayne. I have failed you. I should have seen it sink its mental claws in you before it was too late and prevented it from entering your mind. I will now lead you to a safer place, where my life is now forfeit to you."

He leads her away from that dark place and that evil presence, back to where her sister Nia was speaking with the Solonavi, a giant golden eel, and a few dozen Rainbow Trout.

Nia and Rayne - Together Again

"Do not worry, sweet one. I will always remember you. My people have long memories, and we do not forget our friends."

Rayne and the Serpent arrived just in time to hear the Queen of the Solonavi declare eternal friendship with a ten-year-old girl.

"Thank you for watching after her, Damhra. It would be a shame if my life had been too small to pay my debt to these two."

"It was merely what the People most needed. Think nothing of it. This one is a treasure."

Damhra leaves back to wherever it is she came from, and the Serpent addresses Rayne once more. "I failed in my oath to you, and for that my life is forfeit. I will now tell you my true name, so that you may know who it is that died for you. I am Forscythe the Inquirer, and for the wrongs I have committed against you, I hope you may some day heal."
    Last edited by planswalker; 2011-02-09 at 01:37 AM.

28. - Top - End - #478
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

The Eyes - Over Buur Lands
    One of the eyes of Hespa drifted into the immobile golemship to see what was going on inside.

Hespa's eyes would notice pure chaos within the Golemship known as "The Poo-Bah's Fist." Their leader was now abusing Josiah's blessings by committing foul acts of torture on his own people for his amusement. In Burkek's mind, the fact that the Orcs couldn't die, was hilarious. His latest stunt included pouring melted steel down the throat of helpless Orcs and laugh as something happens to them, and the colour of their skin turns metallic and their weight and power increase several times more. Hespa was witnessing the birth of a new breed of Orcs.

Having finished with his fun, Burkek sits down to listen to the petition of several Big-Poos. Hespa would notice that the lesser Orcs were asking of their Grand Poo-Bah to give them more Orcs. A now bored Burkek simply waves his hand and says

"Fine fine... yuz can have az many boyz az yuz iz needin'..."

and almost as if they popped out of nowhere, hundreds of Orcs simply appeared and followed each Big-Poo to their new tribe. Finally Burkek was left alone, yawning and bored

"I iz bored..."

He says to no one in particular. Bad things happen when the Grand Poo-Bah of the Orcs grows bored. For several moments, Burkek remains silent. All of a sudden he jumps from his seat yelling

"I IZ GOT AN IDEA!"

And with a flick of his hand, he opens up a portal and walks through it. Upon reaching Pyroklus, Burkek begins fearlessly walking around Pyrokus, as if he was searching for something specific.

Spoiler
    Show

OOC

AP5=6-1, Create Life Da Pounda-Boyz (Metallic Orcs)
    AP2= 5-3; Bless Orcs x3, using Blessing Artifact for 3 more MR4 population boosts.
    Last edited by Shmee; 2011-02-09 at 05:30 AM.
    "Do not anger a bard...for you are silly, and would make for a funny song."

29. - Top - End - #479
    Orc in the Playground

The Dreaming - The Citadel Below - Saguro

Quote Originally Posted by Lagren View Post
    <snip>
    Ozoi immediately begins to write letters to every god he can think of that isn't already entangled in godly politics, writing carefully despite his haste.

Soon his undertaking is done. The letters are sent, each borne by its own messenger. Only time will tell if they will have the desired effect.
    <snip>
    To Saguro and Unelma:
    Spoiler
    Show

This letter was not so much written as thought. It is enclosed within a hovering glass sphere, which speaks to the mind of anyone who touches it.

I have felt the threads of your creation woven around my conciousness; but as you have not manipulated my mind, I felt it courteous to extend the same non-interference to you.

However, because you deal in dreams, I felt it only prudent to extend an offer of alliance to the two of you.

I intend to construct a city of learning, a place of peace, away from the toils of the world. You know full well the suffering of the world through your dreams; I see it every day through my glass orbs. We need a place of peace; but I want more than that. I want a place that will show the other gods of the world that violence is not inevitable, that they don't have to fight amongst themselves. I do not want things like the Tarresque and Orcs to become the template for life in this world.

To create that greatness, the people of my city will need inspiration- which falls squarely within your domain. Where better to find inspiration than in dreams?

You'll have your work cut out for you if you join me, but you clearly don't shy away from a challenge.

Saguro held the sphere in his limb and dreamed it in two. While he sends the original on to his sister, he dreamed a message into the second.

Message to Ozoishialdarai:
    Spoiler
    Show
    When it arrives at the God of Complexity, a voice will speak to his mind: Honored Ozoishialdarai,
    first I feel the need to thank you, as you are the first of my kin, who seeks out me (or us), although I never knew of you.
    About your proposal I have to say, it sounds interesting, but I think my sister can appreciate it much more than me.
    You have to see it that way, yes, there is suffering and woe in the world, and yes, I feel it all the time, it creates nightmares of the most horrible quality. And that is why I don't mind, suffering and fear are the drive of inspiration, and, naturally, my esteemed sister Unelma . What I can't abide, is the dying, which mostly stopped at the moment, because dead people don't dream.
    So I thank you for your offer, and ask you to give me time to consider it carefully, together with Unelma.
    Don't think of that as a 'No', it's a 'Maybe'.
    May your dreams be interesting, Saguro, Lord of Nightmares

The Barren Plains / The Dreaming - Maguro - Lots of the Flies

Something went wrong somewhere, the bloodsuckers, who didn't sleep, slept now, at least from time to time, but their wake kin could still enter their minds. Did they not had a subconsciousness?
    And there where new creatures, thinking, well if you could call it thinking, but neither sleeping, nor dreaming.
    Maguro went and took a mere host of the flies and appeared on the Bur-Landz, as a swarm of flies, leaving the most of them there and returned to his master, Saguro still had plans with some of those flies.

Spoiler
    Show
    That means there will be Orkz falling into coma soon, and start dreaming. Sorry Shmee, I like them, but Saguro can't stand conscious beings not dreaming...

The Dreaming - The Darkest Place

Well, as the killing stopped, the fear of it did not, not even close. Who knew how long it would last, and even as the love was spread over the world, the war and the killing on the Blasted Isle went on.

And now a new ancient Alb rised in the darkest, most horrible places of The Dreaming. And all over the world, the dreamers where screaming in their beds and camps, their berths and cells, as the killing and the destruction started again, much worse than before.
    But after all, it was nothing but a dream, wasn't it? And in the real world, you could act different, couldn't you?

The Old World - The Myconids

Amanitop wondered a little bit, in his dreams, there had been customers for those wares his people produced. Well, there were, but not so much he had felt it should be.
    One day he woke, knowing, as always, that he would find something in the holy Jar. And there it were, the biggest spores any myconid had ever seen. He would tend to the new breed of mushrooms personally. They would be their gate to the outside world.

Spoiler
    Show
    Gate-mushrooms have a very, very wide root-network (or what ever it's called), like faery rings, they grow in circles, with the myconid-settlement in the center, every ring is at least 50 miles (and up to several hundred miles) from the next. And they are big, in D&D measures at least medium, some even large. And you can enter them and be transported to any other mushroom (takes about a day per ring). At the moment only myconids, mushrooms and everything transported in containers made from mushroom-'skin' can be transported.

The Void - Maguro

After taking the flies to The Citadel Below, Maguro went on at once. Entering The Void he, like his master disappeared to the dark background, changing to currents in nothingness. Then he looked around and searched for Sozuchi.
    As he finds him, he stays in the background, until it is polite to make himself known.
    He then speaks:"Honorable Sozuchi, my master has a great request of you. Would you allow me to express it?" After waiting for the (hopefully positive) answer, he continues, "Your children, and some of the other beings on the world, are able to walk the dreams, my master would like to give this ability to his wards too, is that possible? And what would you request in return?"

Spoiler
    Show

AP 1: 1-0 (Create Exarch: Morbellum, Nightmare of War, free from mythic)
    AP 0: 1-1 (Create Life: Gate-mushrooms)

AP: 0/15
    0/1 Create hero/exarch (from mythic)
    1/1 Enter pantheon (from impulsive)
    0/1 Bane +3 (from Robe of Nightmares)
    0/1 Lead populace (from Jar of Dreams)

GP: 9/15

30. - Top - End - #480

Unelma: The Void - Of Times and Families

As Saguro departs in his own way, Unelma smiles with a hint of mischief on her face as she blows Sozuchi a kiss. A kiss which lands palpately, and very much physically, on his cheek.
    "Thank you grandad"

As she speaks she fades and contracts to a single spark of light which vanishes in a burst of stardust. Sozuchi hears a soft giggle accompanying the starburst.

Unet: Butron - Lifted Up

The small misshapen form in the alleyway was watched over by none other than Unet herself. Having taken an interest in the young misfit, Unet had no intention of her work going to waste. A small manipulation, a blessing of sorts, and a passerby stopped at the end of the alleyway having noticed the small collapsed figure within. Taking pity on the small misshapen figure, the older matrony figure easily picked up the slight underfed misfit and taking her back to her shop she prepared a meal for the undernourished misfit. It was an uncharacteristic gesture of kindness from the aging gargoyle matron, and it provided the young misfit with a chance.

The young misfit woke some time later, warm and comfortable, yet in a strange place, unknown to her. As she looked around the room Kay then noticed the old matrony gargoyle asleep close to a large fireplace.

Unet: The fey of Sa'Mondo - The approach of dreams

Satisfied that dream and inspiration was planted in fertile ground amongst the gargoyles, Unet wove magic laced with the stuff of dreams and stepped ... into the depths of Sa'Mondo. Close to the minds that she sought. Another small weave of dream and magic and a multitude of her stood where she had been. The multitude made themselves visible and proceeded to stand before the fey of Sa'Mondo, each image visible only to the mind for which it was meant for.

Each of the fey of Sa'Mondo was in that moment simultaneously faced with the image of the Lady of Dreams. "I am the Lady of the Dreaming. You all know what is it to be without divine protection, to be berefit of she who created you. I offer you a bargain. Bind yourself to the Dreaming through me and I will make of you living myth. Never to be forgotten, never to be outcast and alone, and always to be thought of with wonder and inspiration to the mortals of this world."

"Should you choose to accept my bargain, then follow me."

Unelma: The Citadel of dreams - Remnants of the past

Ever since Saguro had completed the binding, Unelma had felt something dark, something encroaching on the minds of mortal dreamers. It was an elusive thing, and it lived in the dark of the Dreaming. Enlisting her brother help, Unelma and Saguro mananged to locate the tendrils of this dark elusive thing, and Unelma wove a blessing of light, a soft illuminating web that wrapped these dark tendrils in gentle inspiration. Once the web of light enfolded each and every part of the dark curse of dreams, the light of the web flared, bright and unbearable, and then faded, leaving no trace of either the web or of the dark thing which it had enfolded.
    All mortals would sleep restfully this night, the dark curse that had plagued their dreams for so long, finally gone.

[All Mortals that sleep or dream, will sleep a pleasant and restful night]

There was something else too, something bound to the very fabric of the Dreaming, ... something ... sleeping, dormant. Unelma reached out, out into the mists on the edge of the dreaming and beyond, where something ancient sleep, something bound of dream yet far older than her or her brother, ... and gently cupped the fragile shell. It had been an avatar once, then it had been the only avatar of Dream. It was tied both to the mortal world, to an immortal creature called the Wanderer, and to the very fabric of Dream. It was still a part of her father, and yet it lay dormant.
    As she pondered this thing, she wrapped the immortal creature on the mortal world in threads of dreams and she rewove the power it contained, power dark and light both, something of both her and her brother and this endless well of power she drew back into the dreaming where she reshaped it, turning it into something both she and her brother could draw upon.
    Within the creature, the Wanderer, she placed a tiny measure of herself, and then she placed it before her in the endless halls of the citadel above. It's knowledge of the mortal world and that which had occured there would provide valuable insights. Insights she might well need.
    She looked at the creature that she had reshaped and she was well pleased. It would serve.
    "You were once a thing of dreams, then Dream slept. We are now awake and you are again a thing of dreams. I will have need of your vast memories from the time in which Dream slept, and so you shall be my librarian."

"Furthermore, I do wish for you to continue your earlier task ... in a fashion. I wish for you to wander the everchanging web of dreams, eternally watching, ... guarding. Thus I grant you unrestricted access to Dreams and Dreamers. Be vigilant my Wanderer."

Unelma: The Citadel of dreams - Contact
    Spoiler
    Show

As the message ball appeared in her citadel, Unelma noted Saguro's light touch on it, but it was not his, it had been made by another. She felt the complexity of the contruction of the sphere, confusing when it could have been so simple, and then she touched it and listened. Once the words had been imparted, Unelma erased the thoughts and laid a dream within the glass sphere.
    Ozoishialdarai:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I invite you to visit the dreaming that we may discuss your proposal at some length. To come to our realm, simply allow yourself to sleep. Nothing more is required. I will await you at the Heart of the Dreaming in the Citadel Above.

Unelma considers for a moment, and then sends a dream to her brother.
    Saguro:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I have invited Ozoishialdarai to visit the Dreaming that we may discuss his offer. You are naturally welcome to join us.

Spoiler
    Show
    AP 10: 5+5 (Rollover 3.2.2011)
    AP 10: 10-0 (Avatar's Bless MR1 - Kay: 1BAP from Divine intervention)
    Kay the misfit gargoyle is blessed (MR1) that someone will always take pity on her and help when she is truly in need.
    AP 10: 10-0 (Bless MR4 - Counter Curse: 'Dreams of Greatness': Free from pouch of dreams)
    AP 8: 10-2 (Create Pantheon: Embodiment of Dream: Initially Unelma and Saguro, Open to any god with the Dream domain)
    AP 8: 8-0 (Raise Hero - The Wanderer: Free from Mythic)

BAP: 0/1 (Avatar)
    AP: 8
    GP: 2/15
    Divine rank: 2

[Divine intervention: 1 BAP/week for unaugmented bless/curse (Avatar)]
    [Mythic: Free Raise Hero/Exarch 1/week]
    [Pouch of dreams: Free MR4 Bless 1/week]
    Last edited by Stormwind; 2011-02-11 at 01:38 AM. Reason: Added link to the creation of the Curse: Dreams of Grandeur