New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252641 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #451
    Bugbear in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Default Re: Fire emblem (Protect the prince) II

Quote Originally Posted by Penguinator View Post

Luc shook his head. "Well, if he does anything, he'll be the one with no legs. I had good reason. He hurt you." He paused half a second, then added, "And don't say he didn't, because I know how mages take hits, especially from axes."

Layla sighed. "You'd think I was the one who got knocked-out twice. By how protective you are over me." Layla paused for a second. "But don't get me wrong, I don't mind it at all. I kind of like having someone thats protective over me." She smiled.
    Ravena never returned. Whoops

"NEVER! OH GOD POLICE BRUTALITY POLICE BRUTALITY"
    ~Spike from Illven's pokemon lets play

I will not remove this from my signature due to not wanting to erase it was there. But I will address this at the time was meant to be a joke and both me and Illven both acknowledge it shouldn't have been a joke but we simply did not know better at the time. We have both grown as people and would never make this kinda joke again.

2. - Top - End - #452
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by hunt11 View Post

"If you try anything like that again I will gut you like a fish.

Tinsley draws his sword, pointing it as close as he can to Naktem's face. Listen here, you ugly, bald son of a whore, I don't care how big you are. If you threaten these ladies again, I will not hesitate to put this between your ribs. He moves to point the sword at a lower target. Or worse. Am I understood. There isn't so much as a smile on his face.

Formerly known as "Herpestidae."
    Most of my posts are done by mobile. Expect typos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Things don't magically stop being fun when you reach a certain age.

3. - Top - End - #453
    Firbolg in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

What argument? There isn't one at that point...
    I figured the one between Luc and Nektam was one, though now Tinsley thrown in it really is an argument.

4. - Top - End - #454

Hehwi

"Sorry, one of them got through. I can probably take these chumps though."
    Attack Knight U31.
    Last edited by 4is111; 2011-03-21 at 07:36 AM.

5. - Top - End - #455
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Starsign View Post

Ashley listened in on the argument at the front lines before responding to Delila, "I'd sooner guess they'd fall apart then get serious. Considering how many of the people I travel with ended with that fate in some way or another, I'm speaking off experience."
    "Kind of a pessimistic attitude, isnt it? Just because something happened in the past doesnt mean its doomed to happen again. I'm sure they'll do fine."

6. - Top - End - #456

SwashbucklerGuy

Ashley gives a moment to think about Delila's words before responding. "Perhaps. They do seem physically competent enough so long as they can dodge. I... actually lost a lot in the past year. I don't believe I told you about what had happened with my past did I?"

Spoiler
    Show
    I believe the only ones that completely know about Ashley (at least everything she's said thus far ) are Layla, Luc, Elizabeth, and Tinsley.

7. - Top - End - #457
    Orc in the Playground

"No, I don't think you have. I'm not one to pry into others' business."

8. - Top - End - #458

SwashbucklerGuy

"...Then I guess I'll say it while we have time. I'm off looking for my adopted father, a brilliant druid named Engrauve; he went missing about a year ago without reason. I've been looking for him since. Ashley paused for a moment. "I had a sheltered life while I lived with him. It was me and him in the deep forest where we lived... with my Ancient friends. I didn't really have any human friends, so my father was about the only other human I had in my life. When he left, me and my friends went to look for him... I haven't heard from any of them since. We went of together, but when we got to a village, we got driven off and split from each other. I don't really know if they're alive now..." She turned away from Delila, forgetting the pain from the wound on her arm.

9. - Top - End - #459

ElfRogueGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post

Tinsley draws his sword, pointing it as close as he can to Naktem's face. Listen here, you ugly, bald son of a whore, I don't care how big you are. If you threaten these ladies again, I will not hesitate to put this between your ribs. He moves to point the sword at a lower target. Or worse. Am I understood. There isn't so much as a smile on his face.

Layla face-palmed. Then went over to Tinsley and carefully pointed the sword away from Naktem. "Tinsley. We can protect ourselves you know. You don't have to come to our side and help us." She put air quotes around the last part.
    Last edited by Ravena; 2011-03-21 at 03:04 PM.

I will not remove this from my signature due to not wanting to erase it was there. But I will address this at the time was meant to be a joke and both me and Illven both acknowledge it shouldn't have been a joke but we simply did not know better at the time. We have both grown as people and would never make this kinda joke again.

10. - Top - End - #460
    Barbarian in the Playground

Elizabeth's immediate reaction to seeing Layla hit by an axe was to shower her with bulbs of light from the Heal Staff. She watched for a moment, concerned for the little girl's safety.

Which immediately turned into disbelief, then annoyance as the red head ran up to the giant axe wielding nuthouse who hit her and demanded he work for her in return. To her immense surprise, it worked. Not to her immense surprise, the group descended back into bickering, ignoring the threat their enemies posed.

"Look, I'm really happy we've got a new meat shield and that Layla's alright and all, but don't you think making death threats to the people who are fighting on your side is a bit ill timed? I guess what I'm trying to say is..." Her hand shot out in the general direction of the mass of enemies, eyes twitching. "Less gabbing more stabbing! We can annoy each other later! ...I feel so dirty saying that..."
    Thanks to Akrim.elf for the avi of my OC.

Homebrewer's signature.

11. - Top - End - #461
    Pixie in the Playground

Joli looked at the scene with his hand firmly placed over his face. A large, savage axe-wielding murderer had nearly chopped a little girl in half and she walked up and demanded compensation? He couldn't blame her for recruiting him, that is, Joli, as she obviously felt his knightly air and knew that he did not belong in a group like this, but that man clearly did belong.
    And then the woman of questionable heritage went up to him and threatened him, accompanied by the purple haired boy, who soon started to taunt both women. This was so far away from the prim and proper military that he was used to.

12. - Top - End - #462
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

"Tinsley! I'm surprised you cared!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodedge View Post

And then the woman of questionable heritage
    *Ahem* Luc's father was a noble.

Finally forced me into getting one of these.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

13. - Top - End - #463

ElfRogueGirl

Quote Originally Posted by UserShadow7989 View Post

"Look, I'm really happy we've got a new meat shield and that Layla's alright and all, but don't you think making death threats to the people who are fighting on your side is a bit ill timed? I guess what I'm trying to say is..." Her hand shot out in the general direction of the mass of enemies, eyes twitching. "Less gabbing more stabbing! We can annoy each other later! ...I feel so dirty saying that..."

"I don't think we can annoy each other later. Since Tinsleys around and does a lovely job of doing that now. And its us. If we didn't annoy the hell out of each other I think there would be something wrong with us." She said sarcastically

Yes thats so dirty. Compared to the conversation Elizabeth and Layla had on deviantart. But it sure was funny ^.^

Layla laughed a bit at what Luc said. "My guess is, It's not Tinsley." She look towards Tinsley to make sure he was listening. "Just someone who looks like him. Because Tinsley is a sarcastic ass." She stuck her tongue out at Tinsley.

14. - Top - End - #464
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Quote Originally Posted by UserShadow7989 View Post

"Look, I'm really happy we've got a new meat shield and that Layla's alright and all, but don't you think making death threats to the people who are fighting on your side is a bit ill timed?

"Allow me to be frank. First off, they're nowhere close. Other than those shamen, which are easily enough dispatched. Second, he wasn't on our side two minutes ago, and he ruthlessly attacked our boss. Finally, you haven't been paying attention if you haven't noticed threats before."
    Last edited by Penguinator; 2011-03-21 at 09:32 PM.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

15. - Top - End - #465
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ravena View Post

Layla laughed a bit at what Luc said. "My guess is, It's not Tinsley." She look towards Tinsley to make sure he was listening. "Just someone who looks like him. Because Tinsley is a sarcastic ass." She stuck her tongue out at Tinsley.

It's what my father would do. Next time, I'll do well to call you by your rightful titles: Bitch and Little Girl.
    Last edited by John Cribati; 2011-03-21 at 10:07 PM.

16. - Top - End - #466

ElfRogueGirl

It's what my father would do. Next time, I'll call you by your rightful titles: Bitch and Little Girl.

"Tinsley. Just because your father did it doesn't mean you have too. I'm just use to doing about everything on my own ok?" Layla's face fell at Tinsley's last words. "Ok thats it. You can just shut up there. Thats not fair. The two of us are just poking fun because your always insulting us and your pissed off because we did it. Not fair at all. And how many times do I have to tell you! I'm not that frickin short! Will you just stop with that!" She turned to Elizabeth. "You got any tape in your bag Elizabeth?" Her face showed she was being completely serious.

17. - Top - End - #467
    Ettin in the Playground

And how many times do I have to tell you! I'm not that frickin short! Will you just stop with that!" She turned to Elizabeth. "You got any tape in your bag Elizabeth?" Her face showed she was being completely serious.

Hold on a moment! I was just joking, it's what I do. And how am I supposed to know how tall you are, anyway? I can't see anything below your shoulders!
    Last edited by John Cribati; 2011-03-21 at 10:18 PM.

18. - Top - End - #468

ElfRogueGirl

Hold on a moment! I was just joking, it's what I do. And how am I supposed to know how tall you are, anyway? I can't see anything below your shoulders!

"Yea and all your jokes so far, have pissed at least one person off. And I've told you how many times to stop calling me short!" She yelled back. "Here let me help you remember. I'm 5 frickin 3 and stop calling me short! If you couldn't tell people calling me short pisses me off. So stop it." She slapped Tinsley a couple times upside his head.

19. - Top - End - #469
    Ettin in the Playground

"Yea and all your jokes so far, have pissed at least one person off. And I've told you how many times to stop calling me short!" She yelled back. "Here let me help you remember. I'm 5 frickin 3 and stop calling me short! If you couldn't tell people calling me short pisses me off. So stop it." She slapped Tinsley a couple times upside his head.

Tinsley withered under Layla's assault.
    For the- OW!record, that's -ooh! still a standard- Yow! deviation below - Aah! Average, ow, stoppit!

20. - Top - End - #470

ElfRogueGirl

Tinsley withered under Layla's assault.
    For the- OW!record, that's -ooh! still a standard- Yow! deviation below - Aah! Average, ow, stoppit!

Layla stopped smacking Tinsley upside the head."Next time you call me short. I'll aim lower, and use my foot." She warned.

21. - Top - End - #471
    Ettin in the Playground

Layla stopped smacking Tinsley upside the head."Next time you call me short. I'll aim lower, and use my foot." She warned.

Tinsley rubbed his head.
    You are so lucky that you're cute. He paused. Don't start Luc. I meant puppy cute.
    Last edited by John Cribati; 2011-03-21 at 10:38 PM.

22. - Top - End - #472

ElfRogueGirl

Tinsley rubbed his head.
    You are so lucky that you're cute. He paused. Don't start Luc. I meant puppy cute.

"Yea, yea, yea whatever. And just be happy it was my hand and not a fire ball" Layla said shrugging off what Tinsley said.

(Yep these two are just going to be best friends forever )
    Last edited by Ravena; 2011-03-21 at 10:55 PM.

23. - Top - End - #473
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

It's what my father would do. Next time, I'll do well to call you by your rightful titles: Bitch and Little Girl.

Luc gave Tinsley his own smack upside the head. "Takes one to know one, you little jackass."

(Okay, that was uncalled for. )
    Last edited by Penguinator; 2011-03-21 at 10:54 PM.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

24. - Top - End - #474
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Starsign View Post

"...Then I guess I'll say it while we have time. I'm off looking for my adopted father, a brilliant druid named Engrauve; he went missing about a year ago without reason. I've been looking for him since. Ashley paused for a moment. "I had a sheltered life while I lived with him. It was me and him in the deep forest where we lived... with my Ancient friends. I didn't really have any human friends, so my father was about the only other human I had in my life. When he left, me and my friends went to look for him... I haven't heard from any of them since. We went of together, but when we got to a village, we got driven off and split from each other. I don't really know if they're alive now..." She turned away from Delila, forgetting the pain from the wound on her arm.
    "Well, you've got some new friends now, don't you? No sense worrying about the past when the present's right here."

25. - Top - End - #475

SwashbucklerGuy

"Yes... i suppose you're right." Ashley gives a genuine smile to Delila. "Thanks..."

26. - Top - End - #476
    Orc in the Playground

(move to U22 after Ashley attacks)

27. - Top - End - #477
    Ettin in the Playground

Tinsley leaned against the wall, muttering to himself. I just can't win today can I? Gotta go find more tiger blood.

Move to W19
    Last edited by John Cribati; 2011-03-23 at 05:06 PM.

28. - Top - End - #478
    Barbarian in the Playground

Elizabeth sighed and shook her head, giving up. Whatever. I'll just sit back and watch the show, I guess... On the brighter side, she didn't even have to lift a finger anymore to see people flip out. Though that kinda takes all the fun out of it...
    Thanks to Akrim.elf for the avi of my OC.

Homebrewer's signature.

29. - Top - End - #479
    Colossus in the Playground

Sorry for the delay in updating, I'll have it up in the next few days. However updates will be slow for the next month and a half partly due to Ap exams.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

30. - Top - End - #480
    Colossus in the Playground

An attempt to show you what I've done even though I've had diffuctly here are the level ups

Ashley grew to level 6
    Spoiler
    Show

Mag +1
    Spd +1
    Def +1
    Res +1

Reed grew to level 7
    Spoiler
    Show

Luck +1
    Def +1
    Res +1

Heiwi grew to level 9
    Spoiler
    Show

Hp +1
    Str +1
    Skl +1
    Spd +1
    Def +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.