New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,484 of 1484
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Ettin in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default Re: [3.5] Tomb of Horrors, continuing!

Spoiler
    Show
    Okay, I'm sorry...
    I see 20 cubit feet as Quin's maximum Stone Shape ability...
    And so with a 4 by 2 sized tunnel, he's effectively made...
    A 2'6" tunnel, when he needs to go atleast 10ft...

Pharrah shakes her head, "Quin, you really have to think... Smaller..."
    She creates a tunnel six inches by six inches, and pretty deep into the wall.
    "Welby, go through there and tell us whats on the other side. Then, shrink Dranga down, and then she can follow and use her final Dimension Door to bring some of us over and then I'll follow in a smaller form and bring the rest over once that's done."

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Ogre in the Playground

"Bah. Dwarf think big."

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

I should go through with Dranga when she casts Dimension Door. Quin as well. We are best suited to engaging the undead, which we know this tomb is populated by. If Dranga can bring three... Maki should be the third.

Spoiler
    Show
    BTW, did anyone claim the protective ring?
    Last edited by Human Paragon 3; 2011-05-11 at 09:40 PM.
    Click the spoiler to see all the great games I design:
    Spoiler
    Show

Who Beats Who? the hilariously geeky game of hypothetical battles.

Who has two thumbs (up) and a board game coming out from Rio Grande? This guy. Gladiators (Rio Grande)

PIZZA IN SPAAAAACE! Cambridge Games Facotry and Spoiled Flush Games Cosmic Pizza coming soon.

Matrix Solitaire, likely the best Solitaire game you will ever play.
    Spoiled Flush Games

Twitter... where I talk about game design and beer.

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Ogre in the Playground

OOC
    Quin did.

IC
    "No matter, I can transport myself."

5. - Top - End - #1475
    Firbolg in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Eduardo ignored my post :(

In any case I shall assume he says yes.

The little halfling takes the robe into his hands and looks it over feeling the slow purr of arcane power building as his own innate power feeds it.

He grins a bit and slowly puts on the robe making the necessary adjustments to his clothing and smiles as the robe adjusts to his diminutive size. As seconds pass the sigils that were present in Welby's previous robe start to form.

Those versed in magic see that some are indeed arcane protections fueled by the robe while others are merely protective symbols from any number of faiths and religions as well as random scrawlings and words in many diffrent languages, including abyssal and infernal. Most prominent of all is the symbol of Tymora and the golden coin of luck.

The little haflings fingers tingle with power as he spreads them out and he slowly rises from the ground his tiny wings beating along with the surge of power. His face is now lost as he puts on his cloak above the robe and the cowl covers his features.

When Welby has reached the middle of the room, while flying, he lifts his head and his eyes gleam with power. A slow laughter starts to build inside him.

"Mwahhahahahahahahahahaha... Bwahahahahahahhahaha, HAHAHAHAHA, MWAHAHAHABHAHAHMWABWAHAHhahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHM WHWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SUPREME COSMIC POWER I AM INVINSIBLE MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

He cries out and looks around.

"I AM WELBY! ARCHMAGE BY RIGHT OF CLOTHING! WELCOME SORCEROR MASTER OF MAGICk!" he continues to rant playing out a dialogue is his little broken mind.

Finally most of this subsides and he lands softly back on his feet seemingly unchanged and unaffacted. He looks at his companions with a sweet sweet smile and moves forward to do what they had suggested about entering the hole to see whats on the other side.

"Lets not delay! I still need my Staff of the Magi for my Transformation to be complete." he whispers softly yet loudly enough to be heard.

Before entering he turns to Eduardo and grins. "I shall remember this Master of Death. Your protection shall be my priority along with the acquisition of my Staff" he says and winks at him.

Before entering Welby wiggles his fingers and also turns himself invisible and then gaseous and only then enters the passage.

Spoiler
    Show

I am an invisible, stone skinned, gas :D

Last edited by Monodominant; 2011-05-12 at 02:31 AM.
    AvB has come and gone. Its spirit still lives on in the few active threads...

6. - Top - End - #1476
    Ogre in the Playground

BardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Monodominant View Post

Spoiler
    Show

The little halfling takes the robe into his hands and looks it over feeling the slow purr of arcane power building as his own innate power feeds it.

He grins a bit and slowly puts on the robe making the necessary adjustments to his clothing and smiles as the robe adjusts to his diminutive size. As seconds pass the sigils that were present in Welby's previous robe start to form.

Those versed in magic see that some are indeed arcane protections fueled by the robe while others are merely protective symbols from any number of faiths and religions as well as random scrawlings and words in many diffrent languages, including abyssal and infernal. Most prominent of all is the symbol of Tymora and the golden coin of luck.

The little haflings fingers tingle with power as he spreads them out and he slowly rises from the ground his tiny wings beating along with the surge of power. His face is now lost as he puts on his cloak above the robe and the cowl covers his features.

When Welby has reached the middle of the room, while flying, he lifts his head and his eyes gleam with power. A slow laughter starts to build inside him.

"Mwahhahahahahahahahahaha... Bwahahahahahahhahaha, HAHAHAHAHA, MWAHAHAHABHAHAHMWABWAHAHhahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHM WHWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SUPREME COSMIC POWER I AM INVINSIBLE MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

He cries out and looks around.

"I AM WELBY! ARCHMAGE BY RIGHT OF CLOTHING! WELCOME SORCEROR MASTER OF MAGICk!" he continues to rant playing out a dialogue is his little broken mind.

Finally most of this subsides and he lands softly back on his feet seemingly unchanged and unaffacted. He looks at his companions with a sweet sweet smile and moves forward to do what they had suggested about entering the hole to see whats on the other side.

"Lets not delay! I still need my Staff of the Magi for my Transformation to be complete." he whispers softly yet loudly enough to be heard.

Before entering he turns to Eduardo and grins. "I shall remember this Master of Death. Your protection shall be my priority along with the acquisition of my Staff" he says and winks at him.

Before entering Welby wiggles his fingers and also turns himself invisible and then gaseous and only then enters the passage.

I am an invisible, stone skinned, gas :D

"... Well that was weird... "

7. - Top - End - #1477
    Ettin in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Harley shakes his head, "From what I've seen... Not really."
    Dranga beams, "You look FANTASTIC Welby!"
    "Don't worry Eduardo-Pharrah's plan is fine! Welby won't even be seeeen!"
    Passing through the hole, Welby comes out on the other side. It is dark.

8. - Top - End - #1478
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

I trust Pharrah's judgement when it comes to this tomb. She has a history with it that she is not wont to discuss, but leave it to say she knows something of it. At any rate, the boy sorcerer is more than capable of taking care of himself.
    Spoiler
    Show

Who has two thumbs (up) and a board game coming out from Rio Grande? This guy. Gladiators (Rio Grande)

PIZZA IN SPAAAAACE! Cambridge Games Facotry and Spoiled Flush Games Cosmic Pizza coming soon.

Spoiled Flush Games

9. - Top - End - #1479
    Ettin in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Pharrah's smile twists wryly, "SURE, Master. Tell EVERYONE I've been here before and know stuff, but then say I DON'T want to talk about it subtle..."
    Daina looks between Eduardo and Pharrah eyes wide with confusion.
    "Where's Shudu?"

10. - Top - End - #1480
    Ogre in the Playground

BardGuy

" What?!"

"He already went?!? I thought he was gonna tell me first!

" He told me he had to do something ill go see if he is okay..."

Saying that Maki leaves running.

Oasys you know where he is going...

11. - Top - End - #1481
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Gods, he's going after the gem! We have to stop him...

Eduardo follows right behind Maki. If Shudu was really going for the black stone in the ceiling, he would likely get himself killed - or worse.
    Last edited by Human Paragon 3; 2011-05-12 at 06:40 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiled Flush Games

12. - Top - End - #1482
    Firbolg in the Playground

Welby starts floating until he reaches the floor and then casts Light a few feet ahead of him so that he cant be pin pointed.
    AvB has come and gone. Its spirit still lives on in the few active threads...

13. - Top - End - #1483
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Spoiler
    Show
    We need a new thread!
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiled Flush Games

14. - Top - End - #1484
    Ettin in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

NEW THREAD LINK WILL GO HERE
    UPDATING STATUSES OVER TODAY/TOMORROW

No more posts after this one. I'll edit the link...