New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more

Thread: NegiMaid?! IC

1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

Default NegiMaid?! IC

6:31 AM, Monday, July 12th - Summer break is over. Back to school!

Dawn breaks over the private du Chansleigh peninsula, and in the distance the sounds of the Town waking up can be heard. Today is the last day of summer break. With a month of fun behind you, now it's time to get ready to go back to school - at least, for Emmeline and Ember. And the Master, of course.

Unfortunately, Matthew has been sleeping rather late lately, and hasn't really noticed that summer break is over. School begins at 7:30, but he's still in bed! He needs to get to the car by 7:20 or he'll be late!

OOC Thread
    Last edited by Yuki Akuma; 2011-03-05 at 08:34 AM.
    There's no wrong way to play. - S. John Ross

Quote Originally Posted by archaeo View Post
    Man, this is just one of those things you see and realize, "I live in a weird and banal future."

2. - Top - End - #2
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: NegiMaid?! IC

Security is almost never an issue, making the M.A.I.D.D series war golem's presence almost redundant. Fortunately, as with all other golems of its series, The Mark IV is an independent, sapient being capable of thought and memory not too unsimilar from a human. This has led it to fulfill other roles. Not common maidly roles one would assume by the large maid dress it wears (or rather chooses not to take off) but it has found some function.

Date: July 12th. Special event: Back to School Day. Time: 6:31 AM.
    Notice: If Matthew is not in the car by 7:20 AM the likelihood of Matthew arriving to school on-time decreases 2532% Statistical improbability. Executing Override...
    The War Golem might be the first to arrive in Matthew's room. If its extremely heavy footsteps weren't enough to wake Matthew up, then it's deep, booming, metallic voice will.

Rise and shine sir. You do not want to be late for your first day of school.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Firbolg in the Playground

Emmeline

The youngest maid squeezed through the doorframe, past the giant golem. "Maaaa~aaatt." She said, kneeling on the bed and nudging the poor rich boy. She was already dressed up in her school uniform, though oddly enough she kept her maid headress on. She was on duty after all. "It's time to get up. Breakfast's almost ready, I think."

4. - Top - End - #4
    Titan in the Playground

Matthew's Room

The boy in the bed is wearing one of his many, many pajama suits - this one is a teddy bear suit with a hood! It's adorable. The boy rolls over as two of his maids attempt to wake him, with a mumble of "Five more minutes..."
    Last edited by Yuki Akuma; 2011-03-05 at 02:07 PM.

Man, this is just one of those things you see and realize, "I live in a weird and banal future."

5. - Top - End - #5

Statistical probability of "five more minutes" resulting in the time integer of Variable: Bed_Time increasing by more than five minutes is 91%...Unacceptable. Overriding...
    The war golem leans in closer to Matthew.
    No. Matthew must wake up as soon as possible to avoid being late for his first day of school.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Knowing that there's other chores to be done in order to make sure Matthew gets out the door on time, Angeline prepares breakfast.

(Skill: (1d6)[3]*3 = 9)
    Last edited by Mando Knight; 2011-03-05 at 09:14 PM.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Orc in the Playground

Entering Matthews bedroom with his school uniform folded and in her arms Arylis shakes her head and chuckles.

Young master you should wake up. I'm sure if you're not up by the time Tamako-san comes looking I wouldn't want to see what happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winged One View Post
    Actually, Tarrasques are merely an extremely endangered species. They reproduce by spontaniously coming into existance when people piss off the DM.
    CRPG Rules: http://project-apollo.net/text/rpg.html

8. - Top - End - #8
    Bugbear in the Playground

DrowGirl

With the other maids attending to the master, Ember was cleaning the kitchen. She was the smallest of the maids by over half a foot. For those that hadn't seen her face paint, one would think the black markings on her face were part of her clown-like makeup like the white face paint, but there were actually tattoos.

Ember quietly wiped the counters and cabinets, and sometimes following right behind Angeline, mopping the areas she walked in despite no visible mess on the floor. She was still in maid uniform, not having dressed for school herself.

(Skill: (1d6*5)[10] )

9. - Top - End - #9
    Titan in the Playground

Matthew's Room

The young Master turns over in his bed again, to face the door. He pouts his the three maids. "No fair ganging up on me..." He pouts again... then stats to slip out of bed after all.

The Kitchen

Breakfast is soon cooked, and the counetrs cleaned up admirably! While the food isn't the best in the world, it's certainly adequate.

The smells of cooking seem to have attracted Tamako, as the butler wanders into the kitchen with sleep in her eyes. Oddly, the other three maids didn't see her leave her room, despite it being right next to Matthew's.

Spoiler
    Show
    So sorry for not posting for so long. :( My computer's been acting really crappy the past few weeks.

10. - Top - End - #10

You do not want to be late for school, and are advised to eat breakfast as soon as possible. This goes for you two Emmeline.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Titan in the Playground

PaladinGuy

"Good morning, Tamako-san." Angeline dishes up breakfast for Tamako the way she likes it.

"Ember, shouldn't you get ready for school as well?"

12. - Top - End - #12
    Bugbear in the Playground

DrowGirl

"... Yes." Ember nodded to Angeline, putting the mop away. Upon seeing Tamako enter the room She gave the Butler a silent bow before running off up to her bedroom to get ready for school.

13. - Top - End - #13

((...what's going on?))

14. - Top - End - #14
    Firbolg in the Playground

Emmeline

The maid, already in a school uniform, handed Matthew his own uniform before heading to the kitchen to check up on the food. She yaaaaawned. "I'm hungry." She declared bluntly.
    Last edited by Shades of Gray; 2011-03-18 at 01:47 PM.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Titan in the Playground

PaladinGuy

"Good morning, Hungry. Breakfast is ready, if you absolutely need to eat right away. You should wait for Matthew, though."

Angeline gestures towards the food and the dishes in a "if you're going to be blunt about this kind of thing, go ahead and serve it yourself" manner.