New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Barbarian in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Re: Moving the Heavens (Group 1 IC Thread)

Overmar smiled as he heard the news. This way he would not have to decide which fights he used his gifts for and which not, as it would all be one fight. He started to speak words of power as divine power was channeled into his body.

Spoiler
    Show
    Casting (in order) Bulls Strength,Shield of Faith,Bless and Guidance. After this cast Detect Magic and examine my opponents

Result: 3+ to attack, 2+ to damage, 2+AC and +1 attack on my first attack
    Last edited by yugi24862; 2011-03-17 at 10:19 AM.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Firbolg in the Playground

Aubrey will wait until the last possible moments to manifest his powers, but does so once that time comes. His features take on a certain apish quality to them as he attunes himself with the qualities of a gorilla.

Spoiler
    Show
    Manifesting Offensive Prescience, Offensive and Defensive Precognition, and Force Screen, all for 1 pp. Animal Affinity for +4 to Strength, for 3 pp.
    "Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence"

"Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms—to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way."

"When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves."

3. - Top - End - #33
    Pixie in the Playground

After hearing the anouncer say that she wonders what he ment by that. Her thoughts quickly fade as she hears the roar of the crowd as the person mentioned that. She noticed this would be a fight that some would not be ready for. She readies her bow and gets an arrow in hand getting ready for what is to come.why would he do that? It doesn't seem like a normal tournament.
    Every ship has its day... Although... These ships have feeling. And a temper.

What are we to feel in the coming darkness? Honor? Strength? pain? Horror? Triumph?

4. - Top - End - #34
    Ogre in the Playground

Underground:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The driver jumps as you approach, seemingly spooked by the fact that someone else is here, let alone that they approached. He quickly looks around before spotting Theresa. He reaches down, pulling hard on a lever where the brake would usually be as something in the back of the cart shoots up. It appears to be a large ballista. It seems aimed upward as the bolt fires. It shoots into the ceiling before it starts drilling,, causing the ground to shake.

For Sath:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You detect the evil intent is indeed targeted on the person driving the cart.

Tournament:
    Spoiler
    Show
    As you all stand ready for the signal to begin, the ground begins to shake. The spectators look around, hoping to find the source before it's revealed. A large metal spike drives it's way through the center of the arena. It begins to pulsate as you see glowing runes on it's blades.
    "Minotaur Rouges are awesome. After all, has anyone ever told you they were mugged by a 7ft tall cow-man before?"

One Piece Manual [In the Works, Feel Free to Check it Out!]

~Married to VirgoBushin in real life on May 31, 2010~

5. - Top - End - #35
    Pixie in the Playground

stunned at the sight of is, Shinna casts identify to see what the glowing runes do even though she know that the people frown on it a bit.
    Last edited by Echo_3; 2011-03-18 at 01:33 PM.
    Every ship has its day... Although... These ships have feeling. And a temper.

What are we to feel in the coming darkness? Honor? Strength? pain? Horror? Triumph?

6. - Top - End - #36

AssassinGuy

Stunned slightly by the spike coming up the ground, Overmar gasps, and quickly try's to determine what the runes on it said. This was'nt part of the plan, and looked like it might be dangerous.

Spoiler
    Show
    Casting detect magic 3 lvl2, 4 lvl1, and 4 lvl0 spells left

7. - Top - End - #37
    Firbolg in the Playground

Aubrey resets his grip on his sword, waiting patiently for more to unfold.
    Last edited by esorscher; 2011-03-18 at 01:47 PM.
    "Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence"

"Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms—to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way."

"When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves."

8. - Top - End - #38
    Bugbear in the Playground

Theresa

Well that's one way to get an answer I suppose.... Theresa silently mused as she watched the ballista show itself. Before it landed, she pulled her greatsword off her back and held it in front of her. "So, I'm guessing you were indeed the same people I was told to look out for, hm? Hmph.... come at me then, lest you're too scared!" Even while the ground shakes a bit, she still manages for the most part to keep her balance in front of the cart driver.
    ~Married to Tsumeken in real life on May 31, 2010~
    Characters I'm Currently Playing::
    Spoiler
    Show

None at the moment

9. - Top - End - #39

((Approximately, how far away is the cart?))

Edit: Never mind, decided to go a different route.
    Last edited by Sinfonian; 2011-03-18 at 04:34 PM.
    Fair warning: I edit my posts fairly continuously, sometimes adding substantial amounts in the period immediately after I post originally. I blame grad school instilling a constant need to revise.

10. - Top - End - #40

Sath is not quite shocked by the evil intent she feels coming from the driver of the cart. She was, however, surprised that he acted on it in such an immediate manner. She throws some of her caution aside, and a low, hollow sound like a gale of wind can be heard in the cavern as the driver is assaulted by a blow of telekinetic force meant to drive him unconscious.

Spoiler
    Show
    She uses concussion blast on the driver, augmented by 2 extra PP to increase damage (5PP total).

In case a Power Resistance roll is needed, (1d20+5)[23]
    It deals (2d6)[9] non-lethal damage to the driver.

((Now that I think about it, a range would still be useful.))
    Fair warning: I edit my posts fairly continuously, sometimes adding substantial amounts in the period immediately after I post originally. I blame grad school instilling a constant need to revise.