New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222338 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #361
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 15: Eye of the Tiger... Hollow

Well Callos, I'm sorry to hear of this, but nonetheless I will bid you farewell. Perhaps it is likely we'll meet again on the forums. *fingers crossed*

Until such a time take care my comrade.
    *Waves hat in the air, saluting Callos.
    "All humans are weak creatures. It is how those weak creatures fight and grow, that they eventually become strong. If you are weak, don't despair. Fight! --Saitama"

2. - Top - End - #362
    Pixie in the Playground

I...

LIVE!!!

Okay, first of all, I want to apologize for my immense absence from the boards. I've been hatefully busy with life in general and school specifically, and I haven't had a moment to myself. However, given that finals are next week, that isn't quite over yet, but I'm going to try to post something or at least catch up on recent events this week so I'll be ready to post as soon as my finals are over. Therefore, if there is anything that I need to do or some character that I need to post as (besides Seiko, of which I'm already aware), please let me know now.

Second, I'm really sorry to hear that you're leaving, Callos. I hope to see you later in other RPs, because I've enjoyed writing with you in this one. I'll do my best with the Samsara!

Thirdly, I like pie.

But back to business; what have I missed?
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

3. - Top - End - #363
    Orc in the Playground

Shame about your leaving, Callos.

Welcome back, Kayne!

At any rate; I don't think it's plausible to run the Michiko Plot as it was planned anymore. That said, I believe I have a replacement, which won't be in the same spirit, but it will get things done hopefully.

Proposed Alternative: Hiroto is just crazy enough to harass the kids with hollows, possibly kidnap someone, and still be able to survive for the long term, since he's not actually fighting himself.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!

4. - Top - End - #364
    Orc in the Playground

*looks in*

Wait, Callos?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I'm sorry to hear you go, Callos. I hope everything goes okay for you.

Anyways, just wanted to post to say that I'm still alive, and haven't abandoned you just yet. Ideally, I won't have to anytime soon either.
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

5. - Top - End - #365
    Ettin in the Playground

@Kayne: Look at the Wiki's "Story so far" page. All in all, you haven't missed much that'd be vital to know to any of your characters. The only thing I suggest you pick up and do something about is Mei and Serazel hanging in limbo outside Viatrix's shop - I recall you suggested a scene between them and Mayumi, and I still think it'd be a good idea.

@strawberry: Myself, I'd be partial to just jumping into the Samsara plot right away, since set-up for that one is largely done. But I'm not against a smaller plot before that if others like the idea.

@Central 5: I'm utterly indifferent to who will replace Callos. Vote, throw dice, whatever. I don't care.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

6. - Top - End - #366
    Pixie in the Playground

Kayne and Horngeek,

I have posted more than one post as "Eiji Ito" the 1st Division 4th seat, while you two were at the door to the 1st.

7. - Top - End - #367
    Pixie in the Playground

@Hirokatsu: Really? Curses, I thought that I'd seen at least most of what had happened in the Soul Society, but I must have missed those. Sorry, I'll go fix those.

@Frozen&Strawberry: I'm okay with starting the Samsara arc now, though it'll take me a bit to get it started. We've introduced most of the Samsara already, except for a few that are still hidden, but we'll be ready soon. However, I'm not opposed to another side story or two before we start.

I'll also get to work on Mayumi meeting Serzel and Mei soon. Thankfully, she'll be a lot more likely to leave them alone after her meeting with Elder, where she learned that not all Hollows are necessarily mindless monsters. Also thankfully Mei is probably the nicest of the Espada.
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

8. - Top - End - #368
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

I kind of like strawberryman's small plot idea. I think it'd be a good chance for the kids to get a bit more field experience, bond as a group, bring in a couple more (such as Rez, Izumi, and Sora), and so on.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

9. - Top - End - #369
    Ogre in the Playground

Gah. Same here.

Missed it, sorry. Not sure how to fix my posts, though...

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

10. - Top - End - #370
    Dwarf in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    Osamu, Invasion Day

"Then I shall await your return with baited breath." Osamu says with a solemn nod to his old friend, a hidden smile twitching on his face as he gives another nod to one of the 5th Division members in the foreground to cut the transmission. Jikkousu pushes her seat back as the large screen in Ryuunosuke Castle goes dark, letting out a breath she hadn't known she'd been holding. Apparently being under the scrutiny of her superior officer and family head had being weighing on her nerves more then the embarrassed young woman had thought!

"Well there you have it Vice Captain, I doubt my grandfather would be nonchalant if the Seireitei was in true danger." she says brightly, standing up authoritatively, "Is there something else that we can help you with here or will you be on your way?"

===============================================

Wrinkled hands lifted a zanpakuto just an inch above the ground before tapping it down, the loud noise echoing in the 5th Division central chamber though it doesn't draw any notice. There was far too much important work being carried out for Osamu to garner much attention beyond the two women of his household flanking him.

"Is something wrong Jiji?"

"Heh, that Goto boy is as headstrong as I was when I was that young. The Seireitei needs more men like him around these days." Osamu murmurs to himself as he slouches a bit in his comfortable chair, there was no need to strain his back with proper posture if there wasn't anyone to appreciate the gesture in the first place! "Niwa-chan, make a note to send my approval of Hirokatsu as a captain to the Captain Commander, it should help to ease the process of selecting a replacement for the 9th Division."

"Of course ojii-san." the woman on his right says dutifully, quickly noting it down on a notepad pulled from the sleeve of her shihakusho. The message would be dispatched soon, though how quickly Ryouichi got it was another matter entirely.

Osamu was still smiling when he began to cough hoarsely, reaching up to quickly cover his mouth as his back heaved. Watery blue eyes grow a bit hazy as he doubles over, feeling a dampness on the back of his closed fist.

Blood.

"Jiji!"

"Ojii-san!"

"Osamu-tachou!"

"*cough* *cough* What *cough* do you all think you are doing?! Stay at your stations!" He roars through his coughing fit as numerous 5th Division officials turn towards him, worry clear on their faces at the sight of their captain coughing up blood. As his two attendants quickly rest their hands on his arms and shoulders, gently leaning him back, he speaks once more though in a far gentler tone. "Niwa, Kamiko, help me up. It's time."

At his words, the women share a despairing look but nod soundlessly as they help their ancestor to his feet, acting as his support as he proudly exited the 5th Division comm center to the accompanying, if slightly more frantic, noise of his Division at work. They'd been trained well, he had no reason to fear for their fate. However, as they travel through the halls of 5th Division, the ailing old man attracts more and more attention from concerned members of his family who silently fall into line behind him, forming a solemn retinue as Osamu leads them out into one of the many gardens that house the Hell Butterflies. Kamiko and Niwa help him along the paved path to one of the small meadows ringed by flower bushes and a cherry blossom tree that he had planted himself centuries ago. Only here does he wave them off, stumbling forwards until he can gingerly lower himself down with his back against the tree.

Hello my old friend...it seems you shall outlive me after all... he thinks fondly as one rough hand slides along the smooth bark, still smiling as he begins to cough once more. Already a white glow has begun to emanate from his body as his reiryoku began to break apart and merge with his surroundings. The sight causes several members of the Ryuunosuke household to gasp, tears coming to many of their eyes. Osamu had been many things to all of them. Grandfather, mentor, confidant, but above all else...he had always been there. The Seireitei itself had changed and grown but Osamu had always seemed to be the same, the single unchanging feature

...and now he was dying. As if they too sensed what was happening, the Hell Butterflies flew in close and alighted upon Osamu's body as it grew still and the life fled from him, zanpakuto laid out across his lap with one hand on it's hilt as if ready for battle even now. Perhaps that's how he had dreamed of dying, in battle, but now...with the content smile on his face as his body disintegrated into reishi, all there knew.

He was dying happy. Content with his accomplishments and how he had served. As the Ryuunosuke house fell to their knees, many weeping for the elder they had lost, they also knew that he finally returned to the cycle of reincarnation that he had fought and bled to defend.

...Wow. I actually pictured this scene in my head, and I felt pretty bad. Callos, we are truly losing a great RP member in our little group. I do hope that you do return someday, because I take great joy in reading posts like the ones above.
    "All humans are weak creatures. It is how those weak creatures fight and grow, that they eventually become strong. If you are weak, don't despair. Fight! --Saitama"

11. - Top - End - #371
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    I kind of like strawberryman's small plot idea. I think it'd be a good chance for the kids to get a bit more field experience, bond as a group, bring in a couple more (such as Rez, Izumi, and Sora), and so on.
    I concur. It is an intriguing plot idea.
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

12. - Top - End - #372
    Orc in the Playground

Make it dramatic. I need a reason to have Hasunaga kick his stubborness to the curb about training the kids.

EDIT: In addition, while looking for a quick link for a little something I needed, I found this.

Enjoy it. I know I do.
    Last edited by Kuroimaken; 2011-04-22 at 10:30 PM.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

13. - Top - End - #373
    Ogre in the Playground

<.<
    >.>

What seat was Kagome before Draken's modsoul took her over?

Spoiler
    Show
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

14. - Top - End - #374
    Ettin in the Playground

Sevententh I think. She had shikai, but wasn't really all that strong. Naraku just gave her [corpse] a boost.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

15. - Top - End - #375
    Ogre in the Playground

And I forget, did Naraku ever tell Natsuko his name?

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

16. - Top - End - #376
    Ettin in the Playground

I don't think so.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

17. - Top - End - #377
    Titan in the Playground

Still dealing with crap. Sorry.

If anyone playing Quincies is willing/capable of teaching Kina, drop me a PM and we'll hash things out.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

18. - Top - End - #378
    Ettin in the Playground

I do believe that would have to be either Kayne or...

Or...

I forgot your username. The player of the american quincy who runs around with Izumi.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

19. - Top - End - #379
    Dwarf in the Playground

That'd be me.

However, I'm likely not going to be up for anything for the next two or three days. A personal situation came up with a good friend of mine and I'm too emotionally drained to do my best RPing.
    If you're in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Rallicus
    I picture some NPC kid running up to the wearer, going "Sir... why are you wearing a chopped off hand?", at which point the wearer launches the kid's hat 15 feet away and snarls, "DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW? THIS IS TRUE POWER!"

20. - Top - End - #380
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Wahrheit View Post
    That'd be me.

However, I'm likely not going to be up for anything for the next two or three days. A personal situation came up with a good friend of mine and I'm too emotionally drained to do my best RPing.
    Pfft. Training Kina is, like, set for at least 2.5 months in the future. No need to worry. Take all the time in the world if you're feeling drained. I know EXACTLY how you feel.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

21. - Top - End - #381
    Ogre in the Playground

*shuffles back into the thread in a state of embarrassment*

Err... hey. Long time no see.

My absence from GiTP and the internet in general was due to my laptop deciding to have its motherboard overheat, and it will be a while before I get its repaired self back from the manufacturer. For thenext few days, though I have access to my desktop here at home, before I return to uni.

So, umm, the last thing I vaguely remember was the disruption attack on the Seireitei being underway. What did I miss?

22. - Top - End - #382
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Edge View Post
    *shuffles back into the thread in a state of embarrassment*

Err... hey. Long time no see.

My absence from GiTP and the internet in general was due to my laptop deciding to have its motherboard overheat, and it will be a while before I get its repaired self back from the manufacturer. For thenext few days, though I have access to my desktop here at home, before I return to uni.

So, umm, the last thing I vaguely remember was the disruption attack on the Seireitei being underway. What did I miss?
    The entire attack on Seretei. Now it's pretty much on clean up duty. No one knows what's become of Kujo, either.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

23. - Top - End - #383
    Orc in the Playground

BAD TUMBLEWEED! Bad!

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

24. - Top - End - #384
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    BAD TUMBLEWEED! Bad!
    Hm. I suppose I do owe you a post in Soul Society. Yoshi's going to be sleeping like a rock for a bit, so I won't post with him yet.

Kaito's still waiting on a reply fromVal.

Josiah...hm. I need to figure out shenanigans for him. Preferably that involve his armor.

Vicente...well, considering that Callos said Genny just up and left, that might put some crinkles in the plan that was being worked on. Which might just mean an opportunity for Vicente. (Note: I don't mean the Primera slot.)

25. - Top - End - #385
    Orc in the Playground

Let's run a quick summary of my characters.

Soushi: Ready for his tongue-lashing.

Kazuma: Still working in the past with the reptile and the weird clingy prisoner.

Serazel: Pretty much done talking to Mayumi, Viatrix is next.

Rouga: Training Pico.

Reiji: Waiting for Kaito to finish his phone call so he can bring the Watanabes safely to his home and have a chat with the boy.

Hasunaga: still waiting on that date!

With that said, I have two characters who have yet to be introduced - Subject 1864 and Shishiou Tsukikage. I'm accepting suggestions about that.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #386
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

And it looks like anyone of sufficient strength in the Mortal World may be busy now. As will people from Soul Society, since I'm sure someone is watching the Mortal World. Because while Garganta could be made stealthy, I'm pretty sure there's no way to make pulsing your reiatsu very stealthy.

EDIT: That said, it might be a good way to cut the call off and get Kaito's family moving to some modicum of "shelter". And give Josiah something to do.

Also, unless otherwise told so by Callos, I'm going to assume Genoveva has already left, perhaps leaving notice with the Ghost King and no others, or some such. Because I want to do something with Vicente, and have an idea of what to do.
    Last edited by KnightDisciple; 2011-04-30 at 09:12 AM.

27. - Top - End - #387
    Ettin in the Playground

She hasn't left yet. I haven't figured out how I want her to leave yet.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

28. - Top - End - #388
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Oh. Hrm. Kind of puts my plans on hold, then.

EDI: To make it clear, in case this somehow affects what you're going to do, I had planned for Vicente to basically seize control of the project Genny started. Meaning he sets the deadlines, he controls production, and he controls distribution. All approved by the Ghost King, of course. But the catalyst would have to be knowledge that the current Primera bugged out.

I realize you said you were pretty much burnt out, but it would kind of help if we could get this moving; I want to try giving a bit more life to the Hueco Mundo thread. To do so, I need to know what's gonna happen with this.
    Last edited by KnightDisciple; 2011-04-30 at 10:14 AM.

29. - Top - End - #389
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    And it looks like anyone of sufficient strength in the Mortal World may be busy now. As will people from Soul Society, since I'm sure someone is watching the Mortal World. Because while Garganta could be made stealthy, I'm pretty sure there's no way to make pulsing your reiatsu very stealthy.

EDIT: That said, it might be a good way to cut the call off and get Kaito's family moving to some modicum of "shelter". And give Josiah something to do.

Also, unless otherwise told so by Callos, I'm going to assume Genoveva has already left, perhaps leaving notice with the Ghost King and no others, or some such. Because I want to do something with Vicente, and have an idea of what to do.
    Soul Society's a bit busy, not to mention anyone who could do something about it is tied up at the moment. Not that Sereg knows that, but the thirteenth is hurting for big guns at the moment.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

30. - Top - End - #390
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post
    Soul Society's a bit busy, not to mention anyone who could do something about it is tied up at the moment. Not that Sereg knows that, but the thirteenth is hurting for big guns at the moment.
    The 12th is likely still monitoring the Mortal World. It'd be negligent not to, and it's not like they got blown up or anything. And even if the 13th is low on higher-ranked members, there are 12 other Divisions, with several Captains in at least decent fighting shape. If he's not hiding his presence, I'd think it's safe to say someone is going to notice. And then tell someone else. And then something may well happen.