New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #721
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony IX: The Best Thread Ever

Spoiler
    Show

I like ponies.
    Steamname: Atheist God, if you're lucky.

2. - Top - End - #722
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    No she hadn't! Had she? Fine.

AT THE BERRY RANCH.

Fluttershy (knock knock knock)
    "My, that is an awful timid knock ya have there, sugarcube. Why don't you come in and make yerself comfortable. Gramma Shortcake jus' finished some of her famous strawberry shortcakes, and Ah know she'd be right upset if'n Ah didn't offer you some good old-fashioned Berry hospitality. Ah'm Berry Ann, by the way, an' this is the Berry family farm. As the name might imply, we do berries. Ah don' reckon Ah've seen you before. What brings a filly like yerself ta this neck o' the woods?"
    The name is "tonberrian", even when it begins a sentence. It's magic, I ain't gotta 'splain why.

3. - Top - End - #723
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    EEEEE-

Um.

The Great and Powerful Lixie is Pleased. She shall allow you to choose your next ship.

Uh, uh, I want the Black Pearl. Don't judge me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jahkaivah View Post
    I like ponies.
    I don't believe a word of that. Not the "ponies", not the "like", and especially not the "I". I haven't seen a sound prove that you're a self-contained and self-aware entity.

Note: there is a wikipedia article about the MlP fandom. And they removed the "Justifying this article's existence" banner.
    Last edited by Welf; 2011-06-03 at 05:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Blade View Post
    50% analysis, 40% jokes, 10% depression
    “The problem with quotes on the internet is you never know if they are genuine.”
    ― Joseph Stalin

4. - Top - End - #724
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by tonberrian View Post
    "My, that is an awful timid knock ya have there, sugarcube. Why don't you come in and make yerself comfortable. Gramma Shortcake jus' finished some of her famous strawberry shortcakes, and Ah know she'd be right upset if'n Ah didn't offer you some good old-fashioned Berry hospitality. Ah'm Berry Ann, by the way, an' this is the Berry family farm. As the name might imply, we do berries. Ah don' reckon Ah've seen you before. What brings a filly like yerself ta this neck o' the woods?"
    My name's Fluttershy. I don't want to be a bother, and I know you must be busy with your berry harvest, and they're very nice berries, me and my animal friends just love them, and I think that you're obviously a very nice pony, so I was wondering if you could... (trails off into an indistinct squeak)
    Last edited by darthbobcat; 2011-06-03 at 05:47 PM.
    My anime review podcast is coming back after a one year hiatus! www.fivepointpodcast.com

5. - Top - End - #725
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Welf View Post
    Note: there is a wikipedia article about the MlP fandom. And they removed the "Justifying this article's existence" banner.
    Enjoy it while it lasts, it's up for deletion (well, the talk page says "merge". But still).

6. - Top - End - #726
    Ettin in the Playground

My name's Fluttershy. Well I don't want to be a bother, and I know you must be busy with your berry harvest, and they're very nice berries, me and my animal friends just love them, and I think that you're obviously a very nice pony, so I was wondering if you could... (trails off into an indistinct squeak)
    "Speak up, sugarcube. Here, have some raspberry lemonade. Do ya want some berries? What kind would'ya like? We've got blackberries and blueberries and yellowberries and raspberries and blue raspberries and strawberries and boysenberries and boysengirlsberries and cherries and currants and grapes and bananas and honeyberries and cranberries and all sorts o' other berries. Did ya know that tomatoes, pumpkins, and watermelons are all types o' berry? Potatoes grow from berries too, so we farm 'em, but mostly we jus' eat the potatoes. They're really good potatoes, tho'. Elderberries are really old, but they still taste good. You should try 'em."

"If ya look outside ya might even see the sheepberries and crowberries and gooseberries and even some Indian gooseberries. Look out fer the bearberries, tho', they're all a bit grumpy this season.
    Last edited by tonberrian; 2011-06-03 at 05:58 PM.
    The name is "tonberrian", even when it begins a sentence. It's magic, I ain't gotta 'splain why.

7. - Top - End - #727
    Troll in the Playground

"Speak up, sugarcube. Here, have some raspberry lemonade. Do ya want some berries? What kind would'ya like? We've got blackberries and blueberries and yellowberries and raspberries and blue raspberries and strawberries and boysenberries and boysengirlsberries and cherries currants and grapes and bananas and honeyberries and cranberries and all sorts o' other berries. Did ya know that tomatoes, pumpkins, and watermelons are all types o' berry? Potatoes grow from berries too, so we farm 'em, but mostly we jus' eat the potatoes. They're really good potatoes, tho'.

If ya look outside ya might even see the sheepberries and crowberries and gooseberries and even some Indian gooseberries. Look out fer the bearberries, tho', they're all a bit grumpy this season.
    Actually, I'm not here to buy anything today, I got what I needed at your stand yesterday. I... I was just wondering if you could forgive my friend Applejack. I heard those things you both were saying the other day and I just can't stand to see family fight like that.

Last edited by darthbobcat; 2011-06-03 at 06:01 PM.
    My anime review podcast is coming back after a one year hiatus! www.fivepointpodcast.com

8. - Top - End - #728
    Titan in the Playground

Did you know that science has proven image dumps are both good for your liver AND kidneys? No? Neither did I, but I'm dumping them images anyway!

Spoiler
    Show

I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

9. - Top - End - #729
    Firbolg in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

(my internet is moving like a drunken manatee for some reason, so assume the MoeShy picture I keep posting is in this spot)
    Does this work for you?

Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #730
    Ettin in the Playground

Actually, I'm not here to buy anything today, I got what I needed at your stand yesterday. I... I was just wondering if you could forgive my friend Applejack. I heard those things you both were saying the other day and I just can't stand to see family fight like that.

"Sugarcube, Ah know you mean well, but have ya stopped ta consider that this jus' ain't none o' yer beeswax? Ah'm sure ya wouldn't want somepony ta come'n tell ya how ta take care of all th' animals, 'specially if ya was doin' right fine all on your lonesome. It's the same sorta thing." As she's saying this, Berry Ann is slowly nudging Fluttershy to the door.

"Now, unless there's somethin' else, Ah reckon it's time fer you ta go now."

11. - Top - End - #731
    Troll in the Playground

"Sugarcube, Ah know you mean well, but have ya stopped ta consider that this jus' ain't none o' yer beeswax? Ah'm sure ya wouldn't want somepony ta come'n tell ya how ta take care of all th' animals, 'specially if ya was doin' right fine all on your lonesome. It's the same sorta thing." As she's saying this, Berry Ann is slowly nudging Fluttershy to the door.

"Now, unless there's somethin' else, Ah reckon it's time fer you ta go now."
    I'm sorry to be a bother...

Also, that is so ooc. I mean, it's OOC for a DALEK to resist the Shy. But yeah, keep up your feud. This was a day late and a dollar short anyway.

I didn't mean for that to sound so bitter. I was just wrestling my internet every step of the way.
    Last edited by darthbobcat; 2011-06-03 at 06:25 PM.

12. - Top - End - #732
    Ettin in the Playground

Roughly half a page without bondage so far.
    Also, anyone care to claim responsibility for the bodies in the basement?
    I am never walking in there again.
    Last edited by Gamerlord; 2011-06-03 at 06:23 PM.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

13. - Top - End - #733
    Ettin in the Playground

I'm sorry to be a bother...

Also, that is so ooc. I mean, it's OOC for a DALEK to resist the Shy. But yeah, keep up your feud. This was a day late and a dollar short anyway.
    No, this was wildly successful! Usually Berry Ann just flies off the handle at the mention of the Apples. Fluttershy got her to give an almost reasonable speech instead of a rant. I didn't think Berry Ann was capable of that!

"Hey!"

Hay is for ... nevermind. Anyways, this is the sort of thing that should take an entire episode (or maybe a fanfic) to resolve, not just one discussion between two ponies.

14. - Top - End - #734
    Troll in the Playground

No, this was wildly successful! Usually Berry Ann just flies off the handle at the mention of the Apples. Fluttershy got her to give an almost reasonable speech instead of a rant. I didn't think Berry Ann was capable of that!

"Hey!"

Hay is for ... nevermind. Anyways, this is the sort of thing that should take an entire episode (or maybe a fanfic) to resolve, not just one discussion between two ponies.
    DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT.

Hatfield and McCoy stuff is always fun.

15. - Top - End - #735
    Ettin in the Playground

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT.

Hatfield and McCoy stuff is always fun.
    This is one of the three-ish fanfics I was considering, alongside Equestrian Hearts and Beyond a Shadow of a Doubt (return of the Shadowbolts!)

16. - Top - End - #736
    Troll in the Playground

This is one of the three-ish fanfics I was considering, alongside Equestrian Hearts and Beyond a Shadow of a Doubt (return of the Shadowbolts!)
    I am the most enthusiastic about the Feud Fic.

Consider that. The fic that will involve the largest role for Original Characters is getting my vote. This is an unusual accomplishment.

17. - Top - End - #737
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerlord View Post
    Well now, we can't be having that, now can we? I mean, we have to protect Berry Ann, don't we?

Spoiler
    Show

Oh good Princess, I can't believe I just posted that.

18. - Top - End - #738
    Ogre in the Playground

Don't take it to hard gadora. It's a rule: As the thread progresses the probability of bondage approximates 1. Someone had to post it, and this time it was you.

unrelated:

Spoiler
    Show
    “The problem with quotes on the internet is you never know if they are genuine.”
    ― Joseph Stalin

19. - Top - End - #739
    Ettin in the Playground

You know, if ponies would just stop talking about the lack of bondage, there would be less bondage, because less ponies would be like Gadora here.

I'm only saying this because I want a picture of Berry Ann that's been hogtied by Applejack. Because that would be hilarious.

20. - Top - End - #740
    Troll in the Playground

To paraphrase Freakazoid.

"Do you want to see something strange and sadomasochistic?"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! GET OUT OF HERE WITH THOSE WHIPS AND CHAINS! LAY OFF THE POOR PONIES, WILL YA? SHEEEEEEEEESSH! GO HAVE SOME COFFEE, WITH CREAM, OR SOMETHING! BECAUSE I'LL TELL YOU SOMETHING! THIS IS A HAPPY PLACE!"

In other news, scientists have found that there is a correlation between reminding people of a lack of bondage jokes and bondage jokes happening. Be the change!

21. - Top - End - #741
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerlord View Post
    Uhhhhh.....

It was only to try and test friendship!

Also I am relatively certain that I would do ANYTHING if it was in a fluttershy pic.

She's the cutest.
    Protect Humanity
    Enslave the gods

22. - Top - End - #742
    Ettin in the Playground

I am the most enthusiastic about the Feud Fic.

Consider that. The fic that will involve the largest role for Original Characters is getting my vote. This is an unusual accomplishment.
    Waitaminute. You're an Equestria Daily pre-reader, right? Should I be sucking up to you or Phoe?

23. - Top - End - #743
    Troll in the Playground

Huh, funny, what I'm writing has very similar title for now (A Shadow of Doubt)

Also, 5 pages passed, time for some more Spit', then.
    Come one, come all! GitP MLP Steam Group is open!
    Current location of the last MLP Thread OP, too.
    Want to ask me something? Use MAIL or message me on Steam!

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    Amazing Art by Dirtytabs :P
    HW Ava © ETsofu

"Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

24. - Top - End - #744
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Huh, funny, what I'm writing has very similar title for now (A Shadow of Doubt)

Also, 5 pages passed, time for some more Spit', then.
    Really? If it matters, I called that title way back in like the second thread.

Whatchoo writin' 'bout?

25. - Top - End - #745
    Ogre in the Playground

Waitaminute. You're an Equestria Daily pre-reader, right? Should I be sucking up to you or Phoe?
    Afaik Phoe. DarthBobCat is "just" a pre-reader, Phoe is high enough in the hierarchy to write news entries.
    ― Joseph Stalin

26. - Top - End - #746
    Troll in the Playground

Really? If it matters, I called that title way back in like the second thread.
    Pics or it didn't happen

Whatchoo writin' 'bout?
    I doubt there was ever as mad piece of fanwork as this XD

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    HW Ava © ETsofu

"Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

27. - Top - End - #747
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Lasagna Verdi di Pony

Bolognese Sauce:
    Spoiler
    Show
    olive oil
    minced sun dried tomato
    minced onion
    minced celery
    minced carrot
    TVP
    diced potato
    oatmeal
    fresh chopped oregano
    fresh chopped thyme
    nutmeg
    dry white wine
    chopped mushrooms
    diced tomato
    grated parmesan
    water
    Salt
    pepper

Lasagna Verdi:
    Spoiler
    Show

all purpose flour
    water
    olive oil
    eggs
    chopped cooked spinach

Bechamel Sauce:
    Spoiler
    Show

unsalted butter
    all-purpose flour
    scaled milk
    salt
    nutmeg
    Parmesan cheese
    oatmeal

Now I need measurements.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

28. - Top - End - #748
    Ettin in the Playground

Pics or it didn't happen
    Ask and ye shall recieve.

29. - Top - End - #749
    Troll in the Playground

Hmmm, now that you've shown me location, I only have to find/kidnap a mod or break into your account and it will never have been

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    HW Ava © ETsofu

30. - Top - End - #750
    Bugbear in the Playground

You know, if ponies would just stop talking about the lack of bondage, there would be less bondage, because less ponies would be like Gadora here.

I'm only saying this because I want a picture of Berry Ann that's been hogtied by Applejack. Because that would be hilarious.
    Ohhhh, I thought Berry wanted to be defended. Had I but known she's into such things, I never would have posted that. (Besides, I've been rolling will saves against posting that for about a week.)

I doubt there was ever as mad piece of fanwork as this XD
    Well, that certainly has me interested.