New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #781
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XII: No One Can Groove Like the Girls with the Hooves

Quote Originally Posted by tonberrian View Post
    Or 72.8% cooler. That's 20% cooler than 20% cooler than 20% cooler. Or 107.36% cooler. That's ...
    Don't do it! There are some levels of coolness just not meant for pony eyes!
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

2. - Top - End - #782
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XII: No One Can Groove Like the Girls with the Hooves

Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    That's as much as 10.736 tens!

And that's terrible.
    Falcons cannot math.

That's as much as 1.0736 tens.

3. - Top - End - #783
    Firbolg in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    So, I just found a pretty good "What Pony Are YOU?" quiz.
    Twilight Sparkle for myself, although I wouldn't be surprised getting her or Fluttershy on one of those. They asked more school-related questions than social-related ones, so I'm not surprised at the result.

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    I got fluttershy. I was not okay with this, so I changed my answers and got Twilight.
    Aww, why not? You'll end up loving the result if you just accept it.

4. - Top - End - #784
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Crown of Thorns View Post
    Falcons cannot math.

That's as much as 1.0736 tens.
    107.36/10 = 10.736
    Last edited by darthbobcat; 2011-06-28 at 02:09 PM.
    My anime review podcast is coming back after a one year hiatus! www.fivepointpodcast.com

5. - Top - End - #785

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Don't do it! There are some levels of coolness just not meant for pony eyes!
    WHAT HAVE THEY DONE?!
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

6. - Top - End - #786
    Barbarian in the Playground

Or 72.8% cooler. That's 20% cooler than 20% cooler than 20% cooler. Or 107.36% cooler. That's ...
    Code:
    def Rainbowdash() {
         while(1){
               20percentcooler();
          }
    }
    Last edited by dromer; 2011-06-28 at 02:13 PM.

7. - Top - End - #787
    Troll in the Playground

That's as much as 10.736 tens!

And that's terrible.

<Throws Pie in DBC's face> -_-"
    Come one, come all! GitP MLP Steam Group is open!
    Current location of the last MLP Thread OP, too.
    Want to ask me something? Use MAIL or message me on Steam!

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    Amazing Art by Dirtytabs :P
    HW Ava © ETsofu

"Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

8. - Top - End - #788
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by dromer View Post
    Code:
    def Rainbowdash() {
         while(1){
               20percentcooler();
          }
    }
    MY COMPUTER CAN'T HANDLE THE SHEER LEVELS OF COOL.

At least I don't have to worry about it overheating anymore.

@ Trixie: I think you mean throw a cake in my face. Perhaps four tens of them?
    Last edited by darthbobcat; 2011-06-28 at 02:15 PM.
    My anime review podcast is coming back after a one year hiatus! www.fivepointpodcast.com

9. - Top - End - #789
    Bugbear in the Playground

For the record, I too, got Twilight Sparkle on the little quiz. I guess that works?

10. - Top - End - #790
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
    For the record, I too, got Twilight Sparkle on the little quiz. I guess that works?
    ... does that mean that, due to time travel, Midnight is her own mother?

11. - Top - End - #791
    Ettin in the Playground

I think that quiz HAS to be bugged, because I am nothing like Applejack.
    Should have been Twilight Sparkle.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

12. - Top - End - #792
    Barbarian in the Playground

So a random though popped into my head while I was eating. They've already established that Applebloom's talent (though she hasn't realized it yet) is in carpentry and it was also established that the Apple family barn roof needs repairs. Chekhov's gun for the second season, perhaps? What do you guys think?

Also, did a Google search for Applebloom; was not pleased by one of the autocomlete options.
    "Why is it that we receive a penny for our thoughts, but have to put in our 2 cents?"

Previous Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

I got an award!
    Spoiler
    Show

Fluttershy in the Playground - third place

13. - Top - End - #793

GnomeWizardGuy

Now we just need for her to get Trixie on a quiz, and it'll be —All You Zombies— of Ponyville.

14. - Top - End - #794
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerlord View Post
    I think that quiz HAS to be bugged, because I am nothing like Applejack.
    Should have been Twilight Sparkle.
    Or else the quiz sees what you don't. After all, until I did the quiz, I had no idea how wonderful fashion was, daaaaaahling!

Quote Originally Posted by Vent Reynolt View Post
    So a random though popped into my head while I was eating. They've already established that Applebloom's talent (though she hasn't realized it yet) is in carpentry and it was also established that the Apple family barn roof needs repairs. Chekhov's gun for the second season, perhaps? What do you guys think?

Also, did a Google search for Applebloom; was not pleased by one of the autocomlete options.
    Now that'd be cool.
    Last edited by darthbobcat; 2011-06-28 at 02:22 PM.

15. - Top - End - #795

Quote Originally Posted by Vent Reynolt View Post

Applebloom spin gif? That clip's adorable!
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

16. - Top - End - #796
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
    I also got Twilight Sparkle. I can't decide if I'm disappointed or not. On the one hoof, that pretty much resigns me to the "generic reclusive nerd" side of the pool, but on the other hoof, this technically means that Lyra is stalking me as I stalk her stalking me, so that's pretty neat. *nods*

In tests where it's an option I seem to trend more toward Celestia. Is the internet trying to tell me something?

17. - Top - End - #797
    Troll in the Playground

CARPENTORAL ACTIVITY

Applejack: 'Tain't natural! Ah wake up every morning and there's an easy chair or a stool or somethin' in the livin' room.

Big Macintosh (sitting down, looking relaxed) Ah ain't complainin'.

Applejack: Well, ah've noticed that we're also missin' wood from the firewood pile. So ah've set up a video camera so we can see what happens at night.

VIDEO

Applejack: Well ah'll be. Our little Apple Bloom's been sleep-carpenting.

Big Macintosh: And Scootaloo's been sleep-eatin'-mah-jerky!

18. - Top - End - #798
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    WHAT HAVE THEY DONE?!
    We have entered an endless recursion of Applejack.

Quote Originally Posted by dromer View Post
    Code:
    def Rainbowdash() {
         while(1){
               20percentcooler();
          }
    }
    We have entered an endless recursion of coolness.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    I also got Twilight Sparkle. I can't decide if I'm disappointed or not. On the one hoof, that pretty much resigns me to the "generic reclusive nerd" side of the pool, but on the other hoof, this technically means that Lyra is stalking me as I stalk her stalking me, so that's pretty neat. *nods*
    We have entered an endless recursion of stalking.
    Last edited by tonberrian; 2011-06-28 at 02:41 PM.
    The name is "tonberrian", even when it begins a sentence. It's magic, I ain't gotta 'splain why.

19. - Top - End - #799

In tests where it's an option I seem to trend more toward Celestia. Is the internet trying to tell me something?
    Don't let Grif find out.
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #800
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

DrowGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    So, I just found a pretty good "What Pony Are YOU?" quiz.
    Apparently I'm Fluttershy.

yay.
    "I'm just going on motive and opportunity here and the fact that if the earth got swallowed by a black hole, I'd look suspiciously in your direction first."
    ~ Timberwolf

"I blame Castaras. You know... In general."
    ~ KuReshtin

"Castaras - An absolutely adorable facade that hides a truly ruthless streak."
    ~ The Succubus

21. - Top - End - #801
    Bugbear in the Playground

...Well, that's just a frightening thought, but no. At least, not in normal continuity, I'm not pulling a Lister from Red Dwarf.

Well, reading the description for Twilight, I think a reason a lot of us are getting Twilight Sparkle is that it seems to be using her as the 'all-rounder', so if you're a bit of this and a bit of that, Twilight will pull out ahead. This is on top of the natural bookworm personality traits. There seem to be a lot of academic responses too. I have a feeling it might be naturally slanted towards Twilight.
    Last edited by EsperDerek; 2011-06-28 at 02:50 PM.

22. - Top - End - #802
    Ogre in the Playground

I got Twilight. Which means I'm not Fluttershy. Which makes me mildly sad.
    Protect Humanity
    Enslave the gods

23. - Top - End - #803

New theory: After a horrendous cuteness accident, Grif has to leap from pony to pony setting right what is wrong, hoping each jump will be his last.
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #804
    Ogre in the Playground

We have entered an endless recursion of coolness.
    Code:
    def 20percentcooler(coolness){
         coolness += coolness / 5;
         return 20percentcooler(coolness);
    }
    Last edited by Jahkaivah; 2011-06-28 at 02:51 PM.
    Steamname: Atheist God, if you're lucky.

25. - Top - End - #805
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    New theory: After a horrendous cuteness accident, Grif has to leap from pony to pony setting right what is wrong, hoping each jump will be his last.
    Does this mean he'll eventually end of up as the captain of the ESS NX-01 Canterprise...?

26. - Top - End - #806
    Titan in the Playground

Heeeeey, that's cheating! I didn't want Rarity, but I decided to accept the results!

And it's simply fabulous!
    I like Fluttershy and all, but I am not that shy. Mostly. Nor do I like animals enough.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

27. - Top - End - #807
    Troll in the Playground

Image dump time!

Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #808
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    Does this mean he'll eventually end of up as the captain of the ESS NX-01 Canterprise...?
    YOU SICK MONSTER! ENTERPRISE WAS AWFUL! Why would you make him suffer that show?
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

29. - Top - End - #809
    Ogre in the Playground

Hooray, I'm still the only Applejack!

If only Applejack weren't my least-favorite main cast pony. Ah, well.

30. - Top - End - #810
    Banned

Not yet. And not if I have anything to say about it! What with controlling the flow of times and the order of the stars from the Plutonian Shore.

She may be her own grandmother, however, going back in time to birth Trixie, then dying so there can be only one Midnight at a time...

But this only works if Esper's book, handed down to Twixie, from Luna herself, was originally in the possession of Celestia so she could sire Trixie with Midnight so that midnight would birth Trixie, who would marry Twilight Sparkle and birth Midnight who would continue the cycle.

Hm, I think I need to win another bet with Phoe. Or maybe Esper himself. Yes...

Also, I hit the wrong answer by accident on the final page: Twilight Sparkle. Go back and correct it (and another question, since two of them have approximately 5 answers that all fit) and came out Rainbow Dash. I don't think the test is long enough or complicTed enough to give a good answer.

Also, however hilarious BroccolixCelery may be (and by that I mean a lot of stalks) I still really feel bad about Lyra being with anyone but Bon-Bon. Octavia shows up for the bachelorette party though. I declare it.