New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 153031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 1481
  1. - Top - End - #1171
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XIV: Boots on Hooves / Bikinis on Top

And now it's time for an IMAGE DUMP.

Spoiler
    Show

Megan from the 80s cartoon looks surprisingly like human Applejacks I've seen.

This OC is the offspring of Rainbow Dash and a fan-made Fluttershy's brother named Flying V. I think she's adorable.

Oh right. This picture was next in my que. Never mind.

AAAAAH TIME IS ROLLING BACKWARDS

Derpy messed with two protected species in one day. That takes skill.

Twilight got hit with that brain damage spell again!

"It's okay. My name's Yue. You should come meet my friends Vampire Wolfer and Fire Slicer. They just got a Wii."

I haven't forgotten you, Bon Bon. Even if Lyra is now 100% more popular than you.

But how will he respond when he finds out that Dash is carrying on an affair with the kitchen sink?

Last edited by darthbobcat; 2011-07-12 at 02:08 AM.
    My anime review podcast is coming back after a one year hiatus! www.fivepointpodcast.com

2. - Top - End - #1172
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

You know, I could have done without that last panel, but the Gummy one was very cute. I think I'll just imagine his parents went on to build a bakery and have another kid.

3. - Top - End - #1173
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    And now it's time for an IMAGE DUMP.

Spoiler
    Show

Megan from the 80s cartoon looks surprisingly like human Applejacks I've seen.

This OC is the offspring of Rainbow Dash and a fan-made Fluttershy's brother named Flying V. I think she's adorable.

Oh right. This picture was next in my que. Never mine.

AAAAAH TIME IS ROLLING BACKWARDS

Derpy messed with two protected species in one day. That takes skill.

Twilight got hit with that brain damage spell again!

"It's okay. My name's Yue. You should come meet my friends Vampire Wolfer and Fire Slicer. They just got a Wii."

I haven't forgotten you, Bon Bon. Even if Lyra is now 100% more popular than you now.

But how will he respond when he finds out that Dash is carrying on an affair with the kitchen sink?

Ok. I have a rather massive monitor. and that image dump had me scrolling FOREVER. in can only imagine what would have happened on my old 17inch D=
    ADVENTURE!!!!!

My current story ponies-Ponylagann in the Ponythread.
    Spoiler
    Show

NightScream
    Ponyard
    SkyRocket
    Filly Pokey Pierce

4. - Top - End - #1174
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    I feel kind of guilty; I inserted myself into that whole thing thinking it would be a really quick thingie (proving I don't know anything about how this thread works after hanging out in it since the beginning), and now it's a big production and I don't really have time to do anything with it. I hope Esper and Midnight don't mind Shimmer and I being so quiet. I guess it's a safe bet to assume a gag in place, but I haven't been able to read everything to know for sure.
    I just figured you've gotten so used to the ropes that gently swaying to the motions of the stars in the comforting embrace of a familiar, possibly loved, restraint lulled you to sleep. It would lull me to sleep.

My bad though. I kinda prolonged it by asking folks to continue and make it a 'thing'. If you feel up to it, literally a single sentence in character would be fine. Don't feel put out on our accounts; we all know youre busy being a cog in the Great Pony Wheel. And we don't hold it against you.

Wait, woah woah woah. There's a person posting as 'Phoe' over at Shortpacked!?

I've never participated in a discussion there in my life. This is weird.
    Wha?! Buh.... Buh.... Buh......

No. No nononono nono no. See, I finally had it figured out. I finally made sense. I was ok. No, this can't be, you said on shortpacked, it all clicked Phoe, it all clicked.

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post

Now I don't know where I am in the airship war. AND I WANTED SO BADLY TO JOIN IN THE MADNESS.

Curse real-life, they take me away from ponies.
    Make it up. Start with "during the commotion, Grif and Olympia [went into the X/had a picnic on the X/ decided to teleport to X/ are now playing pingpong]" and go from there. It should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelhero View Post
    Last i checked i was dragging you, midnight, Shimmer, and Luna to the Cannon stations to fire us into the void as of Siuis' orders.
    Well, I mean, you could aim for a stable platform like someone else's ship, but I mean, whatever you want to do is fine. I hear the void is nice this time of year.

Airships is Magic!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Where are they dragging us again? *blinks*
    Lyra, really. You should pay more attention. They're going to fire us into the void. That green pony is insane. You're insane. Why the hay is the shotgun the sane one here?
    Shotguns don't get to walk. Besides, it can't be worse than being in an airship battle right?
    ... Well played. XD

5. - Top - End - #1175
    Troll in the Playground

ADDITIONAL, SMALLER IMAGE DUMP: DEVIANTART GOES TOO FAST edition.

Spoiler
    Show

GILDA MUST BURN.

My anime review podcast is coming back after a one year hiatus! www.fivepointpodcast.com

6. - Top - End - #1176

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

Well, I mean, you could aim for a stable platform like someone else's ship, but I mean, whatever you want to do is fine. I hear the void is nice this time of year.
    I Lol'ed.
    I was having a tough time understanding your pirate speak. I thought you had some kind of plan for us just launching us into the void.
    OH HEY I HAS AN IDEA! (and what i love about this place, is i don't have to worry about it not making sense, or being overpowered!{I think ive been infected by the silly. My Fedora will have to sap it from me in the mean time})
    ADVENTURE!!!!!

Spoiler
    Show

NightScream
    Ponyard
    SkyRocket
    Filly Pokey Pierce

7. - Top - End - #1177
    Troll in the Playground

Odd question.

Photo Finish has a glitch cutie mark (Twilight's, because they just recolored her, figuring that nobody would see it, but it's very briefly visible).

What do the more artistic among us think would be a suitable visual representation of fashion/promotion/photography/etc?

(I ask because I had an idea for a brief cameo for Purple Pie in a fic somewhere and realized that I SUUUUUUUCK at coming up with cutie marks).
    Last edited by darthbobcat; 2011-07-12 at 02:43 AM.

8. - Top - End - #1178
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by RdMarquis View Post
    You know, I could have done without that last panel, but the Gummy one was very cute.
    Yeah. Other than that, it would have been great.

9. - Top - End - #1179
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Yeah. Other than that, it would have been great.
    But without the last panel, where would Derpy have gotten Gummy from?

10. - Top - End - #1180
    Bugbear in the Playground

Airshipping Wars (sorry for taking so long, work plus 7 pages of pony to catch up on got me a bit behind).

Um, for the purpose of this, I figure some description would help. I'm currently picturing the Kommodore as a coal colored Earth Pony decked out in the regalia of the Pink One (I can only assume a pink tabard and a big hat are involved).

Spoiler
    Show

The boarding party was ready, consisting of the entire crew (the Kommodore Kurgan plus three nameless henchmen garbed in the traditional red saddles). The crate of Poison Joke rested on the Kommodore's back, making strange noises, much like a blender. A tube went from it to a water gun held in his mouth, ready to fire its deadly payload at the slightest sign of trouble.

Kommodore! Impact in 5...4...3...2...1!

The vessel slammed into Siuis' ship, and the hatchway opened for the boarding party to spill out on the decks.

Find the Princess, and deliver her invitation!

The crew split up to search, each weighted down by a card that could more easily be described as a mound of glitter and streamers.

Kurgan stood on the deck, waiting to spread his own brand of joy to the first pony he saw.

There you go, I see you have something in mind Siuis, and I don't want to get too far ahead of myself here.

11. - Top - End - #1181

Quick line sketch just to see if I can get the pose of a pony curtseying correctly.

"Winning with friendship means winning at life!"
    -Mako Mankanshoku

12. - Top - End - #1182

ESPER!
    I think your gonna like this. Found this on Deviant art.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Description reads "Card that proved Midnight's fate"
    ADVENTURE!!!!!

Spoiler
    Show

NightScream
    Ponyard
    SkyRocket
    Filly Pokey Pierce

13. - Top - End - #1183
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kairaven View Post
    Quick line sketch just to see if I can get the pose of a pony curtseying correctly.

Lyra? Ah, yup, there it is in the file name.

Looks good to me.

14. - Top - End - #1184

ESPER!
    Spoiler
    Show
    I might have to ask the artist's permission to use it for midnight's cutie mark.
    -Mako Mankanshoku

15. - Top - End - #1185

Quote Originally Posted by Kairaven View Post
    I might have to ask the artist's permission to use it for midnight's cutie mark.
    http://luridchronomancer.deviantart....cian-220370972
    He seems to have favorited a few of your things as well!
    ADVENTURE!!!!!

Spoiler
    Show

NightScream
    Ponyard
    SkyRocket
    Filly Pokey Pierce

16. - Top - End - #1186

Sometimes simple is better. Or maybe that's just laziness talking.

-Mako Mankanshoku

17. - Top - End - #1187
    Banned

I Lol'ed.
    I was having a tough time understanding your pirate speak. I thought you had some kind of plan for us just launching us into the void.
    OH HEY I HAS AN IDEA! (and what i love about this place, is i don't have to worry about it not making sense, or being overpowered!{I think ive been infected by the silly. My Fedora will have to sap it from me in the mean time})
    Well, I do have a plan (and a back-up plan, and a plan for if either of those fail, and a separate, discrete plan which may or may not happen despite the prior plan) but I want to encourage everypony to feel independent.

Besides, I'm looking forward to he rush of having to pull out all the stops when Every. Other. Plan. Fails. because that tends to be how my gambling works. Ahar.

-

COURT-'SHIP OF LUNA
    or
    OPERATION: Airships Is Magic

Spoiler
    Show
    Airships is Magic!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Where are they dragging us again? *blinks**
    Lyra, really. You should pay more attention. They're going to fire us into the void. That green pony is insane. You're insane. Why the hay is the shotgun the sane one here?
    Shotguns don't get to walk. Besides, it can't be worse than being in an airship battle right?
    AiM:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I Just want everypony to know. I have absolutely NO IDEA what im doing, or even what will happen! All i know is that there are cupcakes, pies and explosions out there. And i believe i saw a submarine and a screen door. *
    AiM:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Don't worry, it won't be the first time Lyra dragged me into her mess.
    Hey! I resent that.
    Suck it up pony.
    I'll use the garlic shells next time...
    ... You're a cruel mistress, you know that.
    I aim to please.
    Kommodore Kurgan's PartyBarge continues it's inevitable plummet towards the Neo Nemo. SiuiS looks left, right, above; weighing the distance, the speeds. Which would arrive first, sub or barge? Which had more lethality, pun battery or ram? And... Is that a swarm of parasprites? What is that all about?

With a sigh, he pulls burnished metal from his saddlebags. Tassets and spaulders for the flanks, braces for the legs. A metal ring for tail stability. A fancy metal samurai-Jack-hat, red beads strewn through the chin string.

Finally, small gilded chains, running down the cannon from hock to ankle.

I'm ready fer my close-up, Kurgan.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgan View Post
    Airshipping Wars (sorry for taking so long, work plus 7 pages of pony to catch up on got me a bit behind).

Um, for the purpose of this, I figure some description would help. *I'm currently picturing the Kommodore as a coal colored Earth Pony decked out in the regalia of the Pink One (I can only assume a pink tabard and a big hat are involved).

Spoiler
    Show

The boarding party was ready, consisting of the entire crew (the Kommodore Kurgan plus three nameless henchmen garbed in the traditional red saddles). *The crate of Poison Joke rested on the Kommodore's back, making strange noises, much like a blender. *A tube went from it to a water gun held in his mouth, ready to fire its deadly payload at the slightest sign of trouble.

Kommodore! *Impact in 5...4...3...2...1!

The vessel slammed into Siuis' ship, and the hatchway opened for the boarding party to spill out on the decks.

Find the Princess, and deliver her invitation!

The crew split up to search, each weighted down by a card that could more easily be described as a mound of glitter and streamers.

Kurgan stood on the deck, waiting to spread his own brand of joy to the first pony he saw.

There you go, I see you have something in mind Siuis, and I don't want to get too far ahead of myself here.
    ((oh criminy. You're a hay of a wild card mate. I mean, wow.))

the Neo Nemo shook under the weight of impact.

I hate te be th' one te do this to ye, but these are the Nightmares, buck-o. And this is-- was -- a guild ship.

the rigging of the Neo Nemo, of it's own volition, wrapping completely around Kurgan's barge, before changing into barbed chains, completely locking the two ships together. Beneath his stoic hat, S grins like a polecat.

Ye know how the Guild got it's start, don't ye?
    Sadly, any ship c'n be done in poor fashion. And like any bad ship, this'n is gonna sink, and Ye'll go with it, Partier.
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #1188

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

COURT-'SHIP OF LUNA
    or
    OPERATION: Airships Is Magic

Spoiler
    Show

I'm ready fer my close-up, Kurgan.

((oh criminy. You're a hay of a wild card mate. I mean, wow.))

the Neo Nemo shook under the weight of impact.

I hate te be th' one te do this to ye, but these are the Nightmares, buck-o. And this is-- was -- a guild ship.

the rigging of the Neo Nemo, of it's own volition, wrapping completely around Kurgan's barge, before changing into barbed chains, completely locking the two ships together. Beneath his stoic hat, S grins like a polecat.

Ye know how the Guild got it's start, don't ye?
    Sadly, any ship c'n be done in poor fashion. And like any bad ship, this'n is gonna sink, and Ye'll go with it, Partier.
    Spoiler
    Show

The Court-Ship of Luna
    Spoiler
    Show

Hur! Well that didn't go as planned. One thing I may be overlooking, but aren't you stuck here too? (no really, are you, I'm not 100% sure on what exactly happened here) Either way, if we are going down, we are going down....PARTYING!!!

With this, Kurgan opens fire on Siuis, covering him in the slurry of Poison Joke.

Ponies! To me! It seems we need to change the invites, as the party is now happening here and lasting until the ships go down! Get the special occasions cake from the Party Barge and make sure that any other arrivals get an invite. I have a feeling we'll be getting some more soon...

With this, I am off to bed, so I won't be able to continue this for X hours (somewhere between 5 and 10 hours usually).

19. - Top - End - #1189

Ugh, so little time to do this, must wake up early today...

I feel kind of guilty; I inserted myself into that whole thing thinking it would be a really quick thingie (proving I don't know anything about how this thread works after hanging out in it since the beginning), and now it's a big production and I don't really have time to do anything with it. I hope Esper and Midnight don't mind Shimmer and I being so quiet. I guess it's a safe bet to assume a gag in place, but I haven't been able to read everything to know for sure.
    It's alright, Phoe, I'm barely keeping up with it myself, I've barely posted anything to it, and I figured that it was going to be a really quick thing as well. You're busy, it's understandable. I'm not really keeping up with it in general myself. I do miss you posting more often in general, but, again, it's understandable and, like Siuis said, we don't hold it against you.

Anyone else think Cort'ship of Luna would make a great inside joke fanfic?
    More Airship madness.
    Spoiler
    Show
    OI! You there, the purple one! This is no time for your fetishes! In case you didn't hear the good captain, this ship is lost, and we are abandoning it! *he pauses a second* Luna is a mother?! Oh bloody rainbows. This place is saturated with insanity!
    Speaking of which...
    Airship:
    Spoiler
    Show
    *Midnight blinks
    Midnight: The ship is sinking!?

ESPER!
    Spoiler
    Show
    I do so love fanart.

Now I must go face the day.

20. - Top - End - #1190
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgan View Post
    The Court-Ship of Luna
    Spoiler
    Show

Hur! Well that didn't go as planned. One thing I may be overlooking, but aren't you stuck here too? (no really, are you, I'm not 100% sure on what exactly happened here) Either way, if we are going down, we are going down....PARTYING!!!

With this, Kurgan opens fire on Siuis, covering him in the slurry of Poison Joke.

Ponies! To me! It seems we need to change the invites, as the party is now happening here and lasting until the ships go down! Get the special occasions cake from the Party Barge and make sure that any other arrivals get an invite. I have a feeling we'll be getting some more soon...

With this, I am off to bed, so I won't be able to continue this for X hours (somewhere between 5 and 10 hours usually).
    AiM:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Look, we have more company!
    Well, don't just sit there, fire the peppermint shells!
    Lyra, you still need to pull the trigger. You installed that safety feature yourself. Now, where can I facepalm so that you get the full extent of my emotions?
    Fine, fine, don't get your barrels in a twist.
    *shoots the nearest goon off the deck, cantering towards Kommodore Kurgan.*

Also, if this turned into a joke fic, ha, I would love to read the results. It's bound to be both insane and hilarious.
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-07-12 at 06:35 AM.

21. - Top - End - #1191

Got a few minutes before i have to go due to a change in scheduling, and a thought occurs to me. There exists artwork of adult Midnight, filly Midnight, a cutie mark design, art from scenes in Shades and Reaching Midnight completely random artwork (Midnight poking the eye out!), but there's one genre of artwork that I'm missing for Midnight. I'll let people try to figure out what that is.

22. - Top - End - #1192

AiM:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Look, we have more company!
    Well, don't just sit there, fire the peppermint shells!
    Lyra, you still need to pull the trigger. You installed that safety feature yourself. Now, where can I facepalm so that you get the full extent of my emotions?
    Fine, fine, don't get your barrels in a twist.
    *shoots the nearest goon off the deck, cantering towards Kommodore Kurgan.*

Also, if this turned into a joke fic, ha, I would love to read the results. It's bound to be both insane and hilarious.
    Yes, for the love of Celestia, please compile this into one single fic. I've been reading here or there and it is awesomely hilarious.
    Avatar by DirtyTabs in the Adopt-A-Pony thread.

Thank you all so much for voting!
    Co-Winner of Rainbow Dash in the Playground!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    For your dedication to ponies and giving us all entertainment with your quote tree o' doom, I hereby award you the Louisianan Purchase. How can I do that? Long story short, let's just say I picked a doozy of a poker game to go "all in".

23. - Top - End - #1193
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
    Got a few minutes before i have to go due to a change in scheduling, and a thought occurs to me. There exists artwork of adult Midnight, filly Midnight, a cutie mark design, art from scenes in Shades and Reaching Midnight completely random artwork (Midnight poking the eye out!), but there's one genre of artwork that I'm missing for Midnight. I'll let people try to figure out what that is.
    Is it smut?
    Thanks to Dirty Tabs for the Travis pony.

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to A Thousand Words for the My Little Simhata avatar, and thanks to Trixie for fixing the cropping.

Breakdown Twilight from Pony Halloween celebration, thanks to Thanqol.

Thanks to Akrim.Elf for the awesome Laharl pony.

24. - Top - End - #1194

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Strife View Post
    Is it smut?
    ...God damn it.

Spoiler
    Show
    For your dedication to ponies and giving us all entertainment with your quote tree o' doom, I hereby award you the Louisianan Purchase. How can I do that? Long story short, let's just say I picked a doozy of a poker game to go "all in".

25. - Top - End - #1195
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium Fox View Post
    ...God damn it.
    It's not like I'm posting an example of it.

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to A Thousand Words for the My Little Simhata avatar, and thanks to Trixie for fixing the cropping.

26. - Top - End - #1196

It's not like I'm posting an example of it.
    I know, it was supposed to be more joking than it came off (that smiley probably wasn't the best idea). lol

Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #1197
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium Fox View Post
    I know, it was supposed to be more joking than it came off (that smiley probably wasn't the best idea). lol
    Fair enough.

Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #1198
    Ettin in the Playground

Is it smut?
    Is it bondage?
    The name is "tonberrian", even when it begins a sentence. It's magic, I ain't gotta 'splain why.

29. - Top - End - #1199
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
    Cold War era propaganda posters?
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

30. - Top - End - #1200
    Colossus in the Playground

Is it smut?
    Quote Originally Posted by tonberrian View Post
    Is it bondage?
    Cold War era propaganda posters?
    This thread has it's priorities straight.