New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 18333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 1477
  1. - Top - End - #1261
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XVI: There's a Pony for That!

Quote Originally Posted by Fan View Post
    Oh gog. I was trying to avoid this sensation but... but it follows you. Everywhere you go, and you know you SHOULD watch it because A: You're a fan of Musical numbers, and B: You have none of those silly preconceptions about ponies, but.. you don't want to be trapped.

And now it has me.
    One of us... One of us... One of us... ONE OF US.

(Off Topic: Hell yes my fellow Homestuck Brony.)
    Last edited by Titanium Fox; 2011-07-23 at 10:11 PM.
    Avatar by DirtyTabs in the Adopt-A-Pony thread.

Thank you all so much for voting!
    Co-Winner of Rainbow Dash in the Playground!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    For your dedication to ponies and giving us all entertainment with your quote tree o' doom, I hereby award you the Louisianan Purchase. How can I do that? Long story short, let's just say I picked a doozy of a poker game to go "all in".

2. - Top - End - #1262
    Troll in the Playground

Oh gog. I was trying to avoid this sensation but... but it follows you. Everywhere you go, and you know you SHOULD watch it because A: You're a fan of Musical numbers, and B: You have none of those silly preconceptions about ponies, but.. you don't want to be trapped.

And now it has me.
    Music, you say?

Have
    Some
    Samples
    This Machine Surrounds Hate And Forces It To Surrender

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    DD, your unicorn is stronger, prettier, and higher-ranking than mine, and her secret lab has a better name than mine. THERE SHALL BE NO QUARTER.
    Ponythread Learns to Draw!

Spoiler
    Show
    Bleeeeh! Alfalfa Monster!

3. - Top - End - #1263
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

Whenever somepony mentions Fluttershy abuse, it almost always happens to be you...

Why don't you want Fluttershy to be happy, Bobcat?
    I see two reasons for this phenomena.

1) I enjoy watching her squeak cutely.

2) I don't want her to be abused, so I'm the most on guard for it, so I call people out on it when I see it as an inevitable result.
    My anime review podcast is coming back after a one year hiatus! www.fivepointpodcast.com

4. - Top - End - #1264
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    I see two reasons for this phenomena.

1) I enjoy watching her squeak cutely.

2) I don't want her to be abused, so I'm the most on guard for it, so I call people out on it when I see it as an inevitable result.
    Celestia: Darth Bobcat, I knight thee Defender of Fluttershy. Rise, sir knight, most faithful of falcons ponies, and Duke of Soarinjack!

DD, your unicorn is stronger, prettier, and higher-ranking than mine, and her secret lab has a better name than mine. THERE SHALL BE NO QUARTER.

Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #1265
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
    Music, you say?

Have
    Some
    Samples
    I find that I actually like Rarity's voice best, Rainbow Dash's voice kinda... cracks... >_>

Which is weird, because Dash is the pony who's concept I liked best.
    Last edited by Fan; 2011-07-23 at 10:23 PM.

6. - Top - End - #1266
    Troll in the Playground

I find that I actually like Rarity's voice best, Rainbow Dash's voice kinda... cracks... >_>

Which is weird, because Dash is the pony who's concept I liked best.
    Dash doesn't actually get much song time. Really a little bit in WWU and the Gala song is all.

Also, I would say that the singing is fairly separate from other character stuff, but then my favorite pony changes almost as much as Seth's does (i.e. nigh-daily)

EDIT: Silly Octavia! That's not how it works!

Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by the_druid_droid; 2011-07-23 at 10:37 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #1267
    Firbolg in the Playground

All the D'awww associated with socks... and I was involved in something horrible relating to them...

I might have an idea to atone though. We'll see if I have time tomorrow.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

8. - Top - End - #1268
    Troll in the Playground

Don't know if anyone else has noticed it yet but theres something on Deviantart as of late that appears to be handing out trojans. Juuust a heads up for the people who are linking pictures to it.

edit: Almost forgot, I believe its java related.
    Last edited by userpay; 2011-07-23 at 10:46 PM.

9. - Top - End - #1269
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by userpay View Post
    Don't know if anyone else has noticed it yet but theres something on Deviantart as of late that appears to be handing out trojans. Juuust a heads up for the people who are linking pictures to it.
    Mine are usually from Ponibooru. Unless it's spilled over there, I think things are cool.

Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #1270
    Ettin in the Playground

Djinni Shenanigans:

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
    Midnight giggles gently. "Didn't you wonder after what the spell actually did to you? Although I'll admit I do appreciate a handsome stallion."
    "...Yes, that is what I am disappointed about, not the fact that I will never be good enough for a certain pegasus now. Then again, I do possess the requisite parts now to woo said pegasus, if one certain unicorn was to unexpectedly go missing..."

Talespinner, for a moment, looks downright evil. Then he shrugs and goes back to moping, because bumping off Midnight to make out with Shimmer is far too evil for him to seriously consider.

Pew! Pew! Pew!

Hahaha! Like that's going to do anything again!--

WHAT THE HAY DID YOU DO?!?!
    "Well, if my calculations are correct, I just increased the size of my awesome lesbian harem by one. Incidentally, those chains look GORGEOUS, girlfriend!"

There are some things that should never be attempted. Talespinner trying to say 'girlfriend' sassily is one of them.

Oh, it's a good thing I'm not irked and you haven't set off the spell at least eight times in he last few minutes while I've been sitting here silently, watching.

* K-HAREM *
    Talespinner looks around at the be-djinnified room with a grin, before realizing something. She grabs the recently haremized Midnight's bottle, and then goes diving for Shimmer's.

She who has the bottles, has the power!

... It took me approximately 5 hours to make the connection between this and your avatar swap.

Luckily, I operate in high zoom, so I usually can tell who is posting by voice alone. failing that, I just "+ a bunch of stuff and check the name when I get to the quote tag
    Mobile web readers! My true weakness.

I very specifically view you as a pony avatar, because I don't like Daniel Radcliffe. If I remember correctly; I may be pulling the wrong celebrity likeness out of memory.
    No, you've got it right. Now that we've both grown up, there's less resemblance, but I'm still rather Potter-esque in appearance.

exactly my point. You felt it was important enough to hint at. You also have a specific and somewhat peculiar talisman for it. I enjoy knowing little important bits about people; it's like fleshing out the shape of a natural pool, wi' echolocation. Sure, I may be seeing the rock rather than the water, but sometimes it's the vessel that matters.
    You're quite the perceptive brony, SiuiS. I salute thee!

[img]mindreading[/img]

... lucky guess.
    Oh, no. This is one of those situations where you admit what you did, and then try to discredit it with another admission that is seemingly more plausible. IGOR! FETCH ME MY TINFOIL HELM!

you got me at the smirk, and the hair color is pretty close (since I haven't really seen the sun in years).

Spoiler
    Show
    All those video cameras I installed in your room finally paid off.

... Hayseeds. This is one of the ones I wanted to doodle, and I'm already burnt out...

In the future, I'll do a suitably creepy looking Silver Lining holding a tariffs of frilly lace and barbed wire behind a sweating Raz_Fox in the dark, lit only by his computer monitor.
    Okay, Silver Lining, I'm sorry, I'll turn off TF2 and get to writing, I think I finally know what I'm doing wrong, oh Celestia's panties please don't urk-

OhgodofallthethingsIneverneededtoseewhydidyoudothi stome!?

It's like that horcrux Harry/Hermione scene only Harry is making out with Aquaman and he's blonde so Harry potter is making sweet face love to Canadian Man EsperDerek
    Not that kind of embrace, you silly filly!

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    *Wakes up at 1:30am* I DIDN'T TELL THE THREAD TODAY'S PONY STORY!

... okay I need a life.

Anyway.

At Dominoes Pizza we occasionally have a War Cry. Simple stuff "WHO ARE WE?" "DOMINOES PIZZA" "WHAT'S OUR GOAL? SELL MORE PIZZA HAVE MORE FUN". Entire store is supposed to shout along when the manager does the clap.

So the clap starts today. About 12 staff in the store, 3-4 customers in the lobby.

The manager yells "WHO ARE WE?"

Before I go any further in this story, I need to make the point that I practise shouting a lot. One of the interesting little things you learn from a practical martial art is that if you shout at the top of your lungs whenever you do anything, people back off and fight defensively. As such, I can be incredibly loud when I want to be.

So when the answer came back, my voice could be heard clearly above everyone else's.

"THE CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS!"

A lot of the staff turn to look at me, but the manager blinks and keeps on going.

"WHAT'S OUR GOAL?"

This time, it's only my voice and about three others. There's no mistaking it now.

"GET OUR CUTIE MARKS!"

It was the best morale building exercise ever.

*Goes back to sleep*
    Last edited by Raz_Fox; 2011-07-23 at 11:19 PM.
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Raz, you scoundrel! You planned this!
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervag View Post
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.

11. - Top - End - #1271
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
    Also, I would say that the singing is fairly separate from other character stuff, but then my favorite pony changes almost as much as Seth's does (i.e. nigh-daily)
    I think Kazumi Evans' singing is excellent for Rarity. I can totally believe that she and Tabitha St. Germain are the same pony. And they both have such adorable voices it almost makes Rarity overtake Twilight sometimes, on my own list.
    Thanks to zegma for my awesome avatar.
    Proudly the founder of the Mr. Scruffy fanclub.
    We will not let Nessie down! http://www.petitiononline.com/PLEAOSAR/
    My DMs' Guild Stuff

12. - Top - End - #1272
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    Djinni Shenanigans:

Spoiler
    Show

Talespinner looks around at the be-djinnified room with a grin, before realizing something. She grabs the recently haremized Midnight's bottle, and then goes diving for Shimmer's.

She who has the bottles, has the power!
    Yyyeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhh.... No.
    PULL!
    *burnished brass oil lamp goes flying way up into the air*

Oh, no. This is one of those situations where you admit what you did, and then try to discredit it with another admission that is seemingly more plausible. IGOR! FETCH ME MY TINFOIL HELM!
    drat! Oh well. Another to add to thechain of images that never were.

All those video cameras I installed in your room finally paid off.
    of all the wires for a cat not to chew through, the wee beasties pick the hidden surveillance camera wire.
    And they'll probably ask for treats when I get home, too.

Okay, Silver Lining, I'm sorry, I'll turn off TF2 and get to writing, I think I finally know what I'm doing wrong, oh Celestia's panties please don't urk-
    aye. Kind of late to correct it now, as you're already in deaths hammy embrace and all, but that was supposed to be "garrote" not "tariffs". Seems I switched the double letter (t rather than r) and it 'corrected' me.

Also, I have Batman, B&B set to record, but no episodes until the 24th. So I have no idea what I'm missing out on :/

13. - Top - End - #1273
    Troll in the Playground

Uuuuugh.

So I had that aloe drink again. After drinking a lot of it, I had a REALLY bad stomach ache again. Like, you don't want to hear about it reaction.

Then I was on the phone with my Mom and it turns out SHE CAN'T EVEN USE ALOE ON HER SKIN.

So. I'm sorry for blaming you last time, Taco Bell.

Pray for me, pony thread. Or find me pictures of cute ponies. I'll accept either one.
    My anime review podcast is coming back after a one year hiatus! www.fivepointpodcast.com

14. - Top - End - #1274
    Titan in the Playground

Uuuuugh.

So I had that aloe drink again. After drinking a lot of it, I had a REALLY bad stomach ache again. Like, you don't want to hear about it reaction.

Then I was on the phone with my Mom and it turns out SHE CAN'T EVEN USE ALOE ON HER SKIN.

Pray for me, pony thread. Or find me pictures of cute ponies. I'll accept either one.
    Yikes. I'll keep you in my prayers.

And here's a few ponies I dug up too:

Spoiler
    Show

I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

15. - Top - End - #1275
    Troll in the Playground

Pinkie in her Sunday best is awesomely adorable.

16. - Top - End - #1276
    Ettin in the Playground

aye. Kind of late to correct it now, as you're already in deaths hammy embrace and all, but that was supposed to be "garrote" not "tariffs". Seems I switched the double letter (t rather than r) and it 'corrected' me.

That's kind of a terrifying image you've conjured into my brain (speaking of the Silver Lining picture that could have been but sadly won't). I figure you meant garrote before I saw the correction (knowing you type everything on a smartphone helps me autocorrect any strange words that pop up mid sentence), but honestly strangling somepony with silk tariffs sounds kind of scary too. I dunno.

Also, I apologize if I missed it, but I can't help but notice your voice changed. And nopony has called attention to it that I've seen. Should I be concerned?

Uuuuugh.

I didn't even know aloe was drinkable. But it sounds like you're having an awful time of things, and I'm sorry to hear that. I'm afraid I don't have any images that you wouldn't have already seen, but please do accept my warmest wishes for a speedy return to health. Tummy aches are no fun.

17. - Top - End - #1277
    Troll in the Playground

That's kind of a terrifying image you've conjured into my brain (speaking of the Silver Lining picture that could have been but sadly won't). I figure you meant garrote before I saw the correction (knowing you type everything on a smartphone helps me autocorrect any strange words that pop up mid sentence), but honestly strangling somepony with silk tariffs sounds kind of scary too. I dunno.

Also, I apologize if I missed it, but I can't help but notice your voice changed. And nopony has called attention to it that I've seen. Should I be concerned?

I didn't even know aloe was drinkable. But it sounds like you're having an awful time of things, and I'm sorry to hear that. I'm afraid I don't have any images that you wouldn't have already seen, but please do accept my warmest wishes for a speedy return to health. Tummy aches are no fun.
    Neither did I. I'd heard of people eating it before, and when I mentioned it Grif said he likes it. I'm almost wondering if South Korea is doing an elaborate prank on me.

"Yes, yes. He'll like the ramune marble soda! And Pocky! And assorted sauces and snacks! And now that he's being REALLY experimental at the Asian market, HAVE THEM START STOCKING ALOE DRINK. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
    Last edited by darthbobcat; 2011-07-24 at 12:46 AM.

18. - Top - End - #1278
    Banned

Aye, but then I get confused with whether they are tariffs on silk, or written on silk, or somehow conjured of the threads, and that's about when the sweeping darkness overtakes me, and then I'm dead or unconscious wih just this most horribly confused look on my face, and there's just no dignity in that at all.

Well, it was an in-joke for myself (because I'm somewhat crazy, and talk and leave references and inferences for myself all the time, sometimes to see how long I can go without "springing the trap" and making the obvious joke myself) with the Djinnification- in the middle of it, I remembered being twelve years old and RPing as a ... Well, I guess a harem girl, costume-wise.

And now nopony will fix it, and I'm bound by this strangest sense of continuity. What was intended as a post or two of humor now has me red faced, blue voiced and scantily clad.

And running from Tale Spinner

Neither did I. I'd heard of people eating it before, and when I mentioned it Grif said he likes it. I'm almost wondering if South Korea is doing an elaborate prank on me.

"Yes, yes. He'll like the ramune marble soda! And Pocky! And now that he's being REALLY experiment at the Asian market, HAVE THEM START STOCKING ALOE DRINK. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
    you know, this isn't the first time I've heard this complaint about Asian cuisine. There is a sizable body of folks who believe all of china conspires to trick foreign visitors into eating the most horrible things, for example.

All joking aside though, I hope you feel better. It sounds like food poisoning, without the grace of a bacterium to vent your frustrations at.
    You'd think your mother would have told you of this allergy prior, but I suppose you got cut an awful lot less as a child than I did.

19. - Top - End - #1279
    Troll in the Playground

Aye, but then I get confused with whether they are tariffs on silk, or written on silk, or somehow conjured of the threads, and that's about when the sweeping darkness overtakes me, and then I'm dead or unconscious wih just this most horribly confused look on my face, and there's just no dignity in that at all.

Well, it was an in-joke for myself (because I'm somewhat crazy, and talk and leave references and inferences for myself all the time, sometimes to see how long I can go without "springing the trap" and making the obvious joke myself) with the Djinnification- in the middle of it, I remembered being twelve years old and RPing as a ... Well, I guess a harem girl, costume-wise.

And now nopony will fix it, and I'm bound by this strangest sense of continuity. What was intended as a post or two of humor now has me red faced, blue voiced and scantily clad.

you know, this isn't the first time I've heard this complaint about Asian cuisine. There is a sizable body of folks who believe all of china conspires to trick foreign visitors into eating the most horrible things, for example.

All joking aside though, I hope you feel better. It sounds like food poisoning, without the grace of a bacterium to vent your frustrations at.
    You'd think your mother would have told you of this allergy prior, but I suppose you got cut an awful lot less as a child than I did.
    Well, I've been on a diet, so that's certainly ONE way to lose weight!

I remember I was on a forum once where a guy's sig was something to the effect of "If it flies in the air, crawls on the ground, burrows through the earth or swims in the sea, the Cantonese WILL serve it to you."

Also

I'm, Princess... Snrub. I rule a land... far away! Yes, that will do... I do hereby restore you to your natural form. (ker-magic) Also, we should reinvest the money in the town's nuclear plant!
    Last edited by darthbobcat; 2011-07-24 at 01:37 AM.

20. - Top - End - #1280
    Troll in the Playground

With all the craziness in the pony threads, you're still worried about dignity?

...I know Sidereals can, but can a Solar hit something so hard it turns into something else?

That's my theory for most "delicacies" actually, they're just messing with tourists.

And I'm sorry you're sick DBC, I hope you start feeling better soon.
    Thanks to Dirty Tabs for the Travis pony.

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to A Thousand Words for the My Little Simhata avatar, and thanks to Trixie for fixing the cropping.

Breakdown Twilight from Pony Halloween celebration, thanks to Thanqol.

Thanks to Akrim.Elf for the awesome Laharl pony.

21. - Top - End - #1281
    Troll in the Playground

Image Dump: Thanks for the empathy edition.

Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #1282
    Ettin in the Playground

I remember I was on a forum once where a guy's sig was something to the effect of "If it flies in the air, crawls on the ground, burrows through the earth or swims in the sea, the Cantonese WILL serve it to you."

Actually, that's not so far from the truth. Though it is less of Cantonese and more of Mainlander China. Or maybe mainland Cantonese. The Hong Kong and most certainly Malaysian Chinese are far more picky about what we eat. (Though yes, we might also consume things that you Westerners might find odd. Aloe being one. )

I do hope you feel better there DBC. Sucks to have an unknown allergy right off the bad.

23. - Top - End - #1283
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Actually, that's not so far from the truth. Though it is less of Cantonese and more of Mainlander China. Or maybe mainland Cantonese. The Hong Kong and most certainly Malaysian Chinese are far more picky about what we eat. (Though yes, we might also consume things that you Westerners might find odd. Aloe being one. )

I do hope you feel better there DBC. Sucks to have an unknown allergy right off the bad.
    Huh. I knew you were Malaysian. I didn't know you were Malaysian Chinese. (files that away).

And I seem to be over it now.

24. - Top - End - #1284
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Pfft Aloe
    My family ate an aloe plant to death.

But I'm half Caribbean half Southern African American.... so we eat anything.

3dit: Anypony know where I can get a list of the spells casted by the unicorns. Or anypony want to help compile a list. I'm restarting the RPG project. It's card based instead of level based now.

Also anypony want to be a perk card?
    Last edited by Orzel; 2011-07-24 at 02:26 AM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

25. - Top - End - #1285
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Also anypony want to be a perk card?
    Ooh, pick Leo!

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to A Thousand Words for the My Little Simhata avatar, and thanks to Trixie for fixing the cropping.

26. - Top - End - #1286
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Strife View Post
    Ooh, pick Leo!
    Okay here is an example a perk card

Chocolate "Orzel" Liquor
    Perk: "I got one. 5 bits." Your saddlebags always contain whatever anypony wants to buy (they must be able to pay you for it to appear).
    Flaw: "Always hungry" -2 to all ability scores when in the presence of anything edible or somepony mentions food.
    Fluttershy
    Perk: "Stare Master" You may use your Fly Speed score for as a Natural Bond score with a +1 bonus.
    Perk: "Animal Companion" You have an animal friend who grants +2 to Athletics and Will when near.

Flaw: "Earth Pegasus" -3 to Wings
    Flaw: "Shy" Reroll all 6s when making Song, Speech, or Dance performances
    3dit: This is what will be printed on the cards for the main 6. Your opinions on this ratings

Spoiler
    Show

A character's ability scores individually cannot exceed 4 and collectively cannot normally exceed 6. A character's charisma and skill scores individually cannot exceed 4 and collectively cannot normally exceed 10. Charisma and skill scores can be negative. Collective charisma scores can go over 10 to add Maintenance (a penalty).

Ability:
    Levitation (The ability to levitate objects)
    Magic power (Raw magic strength)
    Spell Knowledge (Number of spells known)
    Fly Speed (Potential fly speed)
    Wings (General flying ability)
    Cloudwalk (Ability to manipulate and stand on clouds)
    Strength (Raw pony strength)
    Toughness (Raw pony toughness)
    Nature Bond (Knowledge on plants and animals)

Charisma:
    Appearance (The attractiveness of the pony's first impression.)
    Speech (The appeal of the pony's speaking voice)
    Song (The appeal of the pony's singing voice)
    Dance (The appeal of the pony's dance moves)
    Wealth (The size of the pony's income and general bit stash)
    Reputation (The pony's status in pony society)

Skill:
    Athletics (General stamina, sportiness, and athletic skill.)
    Craft (The ability to make things)
    Hooves (Hoof dexterity and speed)
    Intelligence (General smarts and ability to do business)
    Random (General wackiness not normal of characters of their type to exhibit)
    Will (Mental toughness and bravery)

Twilight (She has many (4) bonuses to Magic power not listed)
    Levitation 2
    Magic power 2 (6)
    Spell Knowledge 2

Appearance 1
    Speech 4
    Song 2
    Dance 0
    Wealth 2
    Reputation 2
    Maintenance 1

Athletics 0
    Craft 1
    Hooves 1
    Intelligence 4
    Random 0
    Will 4

Rarity (She has perks to reduce her massive maintence penalty)
    Levitation 3
    Magic power 3
    Spell Knowledge 0

Appearance 4
    Speech 2
    Song 2
    Dance 1
    Wealth 2
    Reputation 2
    Maintenance 3

Athletics 0
    Craft 4 (6 for dresses)
    Hooves 1
    Intelligence 2
    Random 0
    Will 1

Rainbow Dash (unlisted bonus to you know where)
    Fly Speed 3 (5)
    Wings 2 (3)
    Cloudwalk 1 (2)

Appearance 1
    Speech 2
    Song 2
    Dance 2
    Wealth 1
    Reputation 2

Athletics 4
    Craft 0
    Hooves 3
    Intelligence 0
    Random 2
    Will 1

Fluttershy (See above perks)
    Fly Speed 3
    Wings 1
    Cloudwalk 2

Appearance 4
    Speech -2
    Song 4
    Dance 2
    Wealth 1
    Reputation 1

Athletics 2
    Craft 2
    Hooves 3
    Intelligence 2
    Random 2
    Will -1

Pinkie Pie
    Strength 2
    Toughness 4
    Nature Bond 0

Appearance 2
    Speech -2
    Song 4
    Dance 4
    Wealth 1
    Reputation 1

Athletics 1
    Craft 3
    Hooves 1
    Intelligence 0
    Random 4(10!)
    Will 1

Applejack
    Strength 3 (4)
    Toughness 2 (3)
    Nature Bond 1

Appearance 2
    Speech -1 (-2 Accent flaw)
    Song 2 (1 Accent flaw)
    Dance 2
    Wealth 4
    Reputation 1

Athletics 4
    Craft 3
    Hooves 3
    Intelligence 1
    Random -2
    Will 1

Last edited by Orzel; 2011-07-24 at 04:49 AM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

27. - Top - End - #1287
    Troll in the Playground

Um...
    [QUOTE]THE HEAVEN'S UNDEFEATED SHIELD OF THE SUNRISE, AKA Leo

Perk: "Makin' Bacon Prana" Add 2d4 pieces of bacon to target pony's inventory.

Flaw: "Carnivorous"... Not sure what to put here actually...[/QUOTE

Mostly a comedic one, but it's not like I've gotten to do much with Leo. Feel free to come up with something that fits better.

He's a lion-pony, sent from a group that polices the movement of suns, moons, stars and planets, he can eat meat, tends to be hammy when there's no pressure. He's good at combat, following people and can magically create bacon. He's got a terrible sense of direction though.

He's also more than 1000 years out of date, and only has second/third hand
    hand info on the world.

Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #1288
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Strife View Post
    Um...
    THE HEAVEN'S UNDEFEATED SHIELD OF THE SUNRISE, AKA Leo

Perk: "Makin' Bacon Prana" Add 2d4 pieces of bacon to target pony's inventory.

Flaw: "Carnivorously Hammy"... -4 to all stats in a scene if you don't make a hammy joke at least once in the previous scene
    Mostly a comedic one, but it's not like I've gotten to do much with Leo. Feel free to come up with something that fits better.
    Like so?

Speaking of which... Hey, Leo! If the Airship doesn't blow it up, can I get ya to take a chomp or three at that lamp; there?
    Last edited by SiuiS; 2011-07-24 at 04:43 AM.

29. - Top - End - #1289
    Troll in the Playground

Like so?

Speaking of which... Hey, Leo! If the Airship doesn't blow it up, can I get ya to take a chomp or three at that lamp; there?
    Perfect.

Actually, I was asking if a Sunny-D Punch would undo the transformation, of if Leo would have to be a Siddie.

Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #1290
    Ettin in the Playground

Someone who got their hands on an actual copy of the poster posted an image of the actual two people in the hot balloon....
    Spoiler
    Show

So much for the alligator...
    EDIT: HOLY *bleep* THAT IMAGE IS HUGE. Just go to the article.
    Last edited by Gamerlord; 2011-07-24 at 06:51 AM.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".