New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XVIII: Perfect Isn't Easy

Something I thought of recently (perhaps it has been addressed before):

If Celestia is Luna's older sister, and Luna was trapped in the moon for a thousand years, wouldn't that make Granny Smith REALLY REALLY ancient? Maybe it's an alicorn thing, but it seems kind of weird to me. If the aging process of ponies were the same for all races, Granny Smith would have to be at least two or two and a half thousand years old, and known about the times when the sun and the moon either didn't exist, or moved on their own? They don't really explain it in the show (obviously), but it leads to some interesting speculation.. Would ponies in late adulthood look as tall as Celestia? Even Luna looks a bit taller/lankier than the average pony..

Anyway, it's late and my head is muddled.

(Edit: I've been reading through The Old Stories, and I quite like it so far! I might post some critique for you, Thanqol. I'm only about halfway through it at the moment..)
    Last edited by WJMill; 2011-07-31 at 11:30 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 3625-8308-8437
    Pokemon X | Harvest Moon ANB | Animal Crossing ANL
    Fighting Type | Machoke | Throh | Breloom

2. - Top - End - #122
    Firbolg in the Playground

One more then I'll stop I promise

I appear to be trapped in a meme I created based off insecurity of my own throwaway art.

There's a whole page of these? Man I need to start snooping back a few threads and see what I can scrounge up, that is definitely something that is relevant to THIS captain's interests [/contemplativeBeardStroke]
    BAM
    Last edited by MCerberus; 2011-07-31 at 11:29 PM.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

3. - Top - End - #123
    Troll in the Playground

So I heard you like random speculation on background shots provided by friendly neighborhood androids.

What's that? You don't care?

TOO LATE!

Anyway, I was re-watching Winter Wrap Up, and I realized that in one of the scenes, there's Colgate and Berry Punch singing together, and from the head placement, it looks deceptively like they're nuzzling. Perhaps that's where the Colgate x Berry shipping came from...I had thought it was just random before...
    This Machine Surrounds Hate And Forces It To Surrender

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    DD, your unicorn is stronger, prettier, and higher-ranking than mine, and her secret lab has a better name than mine. THERE SHALL BE NO QUARTER.
    Ponythread Learns to Draw!

Spoiler
    Show
    Bleeeeh! Alfalfa Monster!

4. - Top - End - #124
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelhero View Post
    Ok so i know this has been more then likely discussed, but due to the catatonic thread slow down, we need a new in depth topic. So therefore i ask three questions.

1. What events would you like to see in season 2?

2. if you could place ANY OC pony into the show who would it be, and how would you make their appearance work while staying under the shows parameters?

3. What background pony should become a regular part of the show? (luna and derpy aside because we know they get more screen time now) What should they do? what connection to the mane cast should they have?
    1. I would like to see Luna as a reoccurring background character, who brushes off or ignores everypony else until one episode, we find out exactly what intrigue she has been working on this entire time.

2. Hm. Iunno. Baron awesome count? I'd like to see a Baron Awesome.

3. None. I'd like to see more of the male ponies, but aside from some elaboration, I can't see the dynamic changing much while maintaining quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyouhen View Post
    Well how else do you think she avoids putting on weight?

Also, flavours:
    Applejack: Apple
    Rainbow Dash: Fruit punch/All the Skittles at once
    Pinkie Pie: Bubblegum
    I'd change Pinkie to Something else, myself. Actually, no, bubblegum fits. Rainbow Dash should be something sweet but spicy. Can't think of anything though.

Fluttershy: Banana?
    Coconut and pineapple rum.

Rarity: Marshmallow
    Twilight: For some reason I see Twilight being black licorice or something similar...
    Sweet elderberries, and plums, respectively.

Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
    Enh, it's a Sunday in the summer, it's no real surprise that this place has slowed down to...uh....seventy-two posts in five/six hours. Which, really, is still very fast.
    That is fast? It must be, but really, I'm used to gaming questions, where you're answered all to hay in the first 3 minutes, then no one cares anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Kindablue View Post
    ... The 'it' changes the connotation, for me >_<

Quote Originally Posted by AlterForm View Post
    I ... wait, what? "Catatonic slowdown?" In the last 24 hours the pony thread has produced almost 7 pages. How quickly do you guys expect the thread to move?
    You may want to avoid us on the 2nd-3rd, then. We have... Plans.
    You're right though, that's a weird way of phrasing things considering the amount o folks we've lost because keeping up was a hassle.

Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
    To be honest, this is the speed I like it to move at. A quick enough pace, without going 'Oh god, I haven't checked in an hour and a half, I'm *doomed* to having to catch up to 40+ posts!'
    40+ posts is a lot? I dunno, man.
    Wait...
    You have a full-time, strenuous job, so aye. That makes sense. I keep forgetting I've got a (temporarily) charmed life.

Quote Originally Posted by Alabenson View Post
    Anything worth saying is worth saying with ponies, so...
    Spoiler
    Show

This thread can easily move 7 pages in only a few hours, so 7 pages in about a day is fairly slow.
    this is funny to me, because I think Alterform was here before I was; and I joined around page 16 of thread 1

Operation Flavors of Harmony
    Oh, that's what you're doing!
    I'll be honest, I thought you were starting up another RP, and I don't have the energy for another one of those right now XD

Quote Originally Posted by InkwellPony View Post
    Followed by image dump - Work In Progress edition!

(EDIT) And by request, a disclaimer is added...

Spoiler
    Show

Pony Anatomy - as drawn by Inkwell!

And now... My Little Enterpony: Starfleet is Magic!

The Starship Aurora, Alicorn Class Vessel.

At the center of engineering is the Harmonious Core, which empowers the various magics of the equestrian starship!

And finally, the captain of the starship, in uniform. As one of the head officers of the ship, she is also one of the bearers of the ship's elements of harmony!

Yes, I created a star ship crafted out of magic and empowered by friendship! BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

Haaa... -(Clears throat)- As stated, though, Work in Progress.
    Wow. Captain's a hottie.
    *ahem*

Good work, Inkwell.

5. - Top - End - #125
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by WJMill View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WJMill's Avatar
    This makes me laugh probably more than it should ^^;;

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

Wow. Captain's a hottie.
    *ahem*
    Oh why thank you
    Last edited by Capt. Ido Nos; 2011-07-31 at 11:43 PM.

6. - Top - End - #126
    Colossus in the Playground

(Edit: I've been reading through The Old Stories, and I quite like it so far! I might post some critique for you, Thanqol. I'm only about halfway through it at the moment..)
    I'd appreciate that; it's hard to have unbiased opinions of one's own work

7. - Top - End - #127
    Ogre in the Playground

Wow. Captain's a hottie.
    *ahem*
    Does the good Captain have a name yet? If not, I nominate Captain Manesway.

8. - Top - End - #128
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Ido Nos View Post
    There's a whole page of these? Man I need to start snooping back a few threads and see what I can scrounge up, that is definitely something that is relevant to THIS captain's interests [/contemplativeBeardStroke]
    There are 3! One from a LOOOONG time ago, and some more recent ones. I have one labeled sekrit projekt though, so I don't know ICANN share that one...
    Have a URL!

http://kefkafloyd.imgur.com/J8S59/1

Sounds like a definitely roadmap to follow! See you on the other side. I've already got a head start on the whole "forsaking my humanity" bit, I've got a desk job!
    Ooh, good head start, that. Now we just need to mold you into a pony...

Something I thought of recently (perhaps it has been addressed before):

If Celestia is Luna's older sister, and Luna was trapped in the moon for a thousand years, wouldn't that make Granny Smith REALLY REALLY ancient? Maybe it's an alicorn thing, but it seems kind of weird to me. If the aging process of ponies were the same for all races, Granny Smith would have to be at least two or two and a half thousand years old, and known about the times when the sun and the moon either didn't exist, or moved on their own? They don't really explain it in the show (obviously), but it leads to some interesting speculation.. Would ponies in late adulthood look as tall as Celestia? Even Luna looks a bit taller/lankier than the average pony..

This is where the assumption that Celestia and Luna are goddesses originated. They look different, possess different genetics (wings and horn? Please) and are seemingly immortal. Twilight is only roughly 20, and she's an adult. Celestia is a millennia old and still barely into ... Uh, later ageness.
    I am sad because I have trouble defining her age category without using 'words' like MILF >///<

Early 40s I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Ido Nos View Post
    Oh why thank you
    Aw man! We've got a captain, a commodore, and a sith lord. And a commander, and a guildmaster, and a general. I'm running out of open command positions!

9. - Top - End - #129

There are 3! One from a LOOOONG time ago, and some more recent ones. I have one labeled sekrit projekt though, so I don't know ICANN share that one...
    Have a URL!

http://kefkafloyd.imgur.com/J8S59/1
    I've been meaning to ask if those are your handiwork, because they're quite nice.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

10. - Top - End - #130
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    I've been meaning to ask if those are your handiwork, because they're quite nice.
    Alas, they are not, though I've made good use of them. They showed up about... 2 threads before MCerberus showed up, and then he started to make his own, as did another pony.

I've considered it, but I would just be compiling everyone else's pon-e-motes for my own use, since almost eveything under the sun has been made already.

They may have a listing under the OP, actually.

11. - Top - End - #131

Alas, they are not, though I've made good use of them. They showed up about... 2 threads before MCerberus showed up, and then he started to make his own, as did another pony.

I've considered it, but I would just be compiling everyone else's pon-e-motes for my own use, since almost eveything under the sun has been made already.

I'm having a mini-sleepneeding-3rd/2nd person freakout from this conversation.
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #132
    Ogre in the Playground

Aw man! We've got a captain, a commodore, and a sith lord. And a commander, and a guildmaster, and a general. I'm running out of open command positions!
    Fetlock Equinari: *raises eyebrow at SiuiS, steeples hooves* "Did you perhaps forget 'Tyrant'...?

13. - Top - End - #133

Oh yeah, they're totally under the OP. I just managed to completely miss them, as I am often wont to do. >_> Thanks though! Much appreciated!
    Last edited by Capt. Ido Nos; 2011-08-01 at 12:26 AM.

14. - Top - End - #134
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
    So I heard you like random speculation on background shots provided by friendly neighborhood androids.

What's that? You don't care?

TOO LATE!

Anyway, I was re-watching Winter Wrap Up, and I realized that in one of the scenes, there's Colgate and Berry Punch singing together, and from the head placement, it looks deceptively like they're nuzzling. Perhaps that's where the Colgate x Berry shipping came from...I had thought it was just random before...
    Interesting, I'll have to look for that. I've been wondering where that ship came from for a while now.

15. - Top - End - #135
    Troll in the Playground

I personally ship Colgate with a deep annoyance with Doctor Whooves, her master Time Lord trainer.

That's right. I ship her with her annoyance at someone. THAT'S HOW ANNOYED SHE IS.

Also the proper term for Celestia is Mature Beauty. Every equivalent saying (MILF, Cougar, etc) has negative connotations.
    Last edited by darthbobcat; 2011-08-01 at 01:09 AM.
    My anime review podcast is coming back after a one year hiatus! www.fivepointpodcast.com

16. - Top - End - #136
    Barbarian in the Playground

Braz's Version of a Quote Post:
    Last Thread Catch-up Edition!!

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazen Shield View Post
    I hate you sometimes and only because I wonder if you put more effort into this thread than our relationship >.>

Crazy pony.PS: I love you ;P
    Obvious answer is to migrate your relationship to the thread.
    We did ><

Oh, pffffft. The choice of "it's me or the Internet" already came and went. I didn't choose Internet then, why would I now? Silly pony.
    I don't know I just...
    I worry.

I Uh, I am pretty certain that any other part of our relationship than what you've seen would break board rules.
    Haha!! Yeah. You don't wanna see us argue. I cuss a lot.

What? What were YOU thinking he meant?

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    DAWWWWWWWWWW
    ...yep, you've been cute enough that I'm gonna zealously defend your ship.
    Yay! Our first shipper!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    That's what IMs are for! (Shot epically)
    Silly, why do online what you can do in person? ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Kyouhen View Post
    Hey Braz, you said you guys were getting cable or something that can get ponies right? If not you might have a challenge when season 2 comes out.
    Ugh! Don't Remind me!!

;P
    But yes we have shoddy cable. Half the stuff recorded gets cut off or flips in and out of service. Getting it fixed before season two though!

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post

Nice. Simple, but effective.
    Thank you.
    It's supposed to be Brazen's cutiemark. ("cutie mark?" two words or one?)
    Her coat is that dark purple color in the background. My best friend made the avatar for me and SiuiS helped me come up with the design.

And now back on track!

Exchange outside Union Court, the Australian National University:

"Hey, can I interest you in voting for us?"
    "That depends. What's your opinion on ponies?"
    "... ponies? I love ponies."
    "Really? Who's your favourite pony?"
    "I used to do horse riding, and I rode a pony called Princess."
    "... You have a deal. Gimme the flyer."
    You win. Have some Internets!
    Thank you ShadowySilence for the awesome policepony avatar!
    I love my filly~

17. - Top - End - #137
    Colossus in the Playground

"Hi, I'm a representative for your student union, can I talk about your vote?"
    "Sure, I've got one question first. What do you think of ponies?"
    "Ponies?"
    "Ponies."
    "They're... chubby."
    "Chubby?"
    "And a good alternative to horses?"
    "Chubby alternative to horses. All right. Who's your favourite pony?"
    "I don't know any ponies personally."
    "C'mon."
    "Okay, there was a brown one at a farm."
    "Okay, the brown fat pony is your favourite. I reckon that's worth taking a flier."

Ponyrolled a few others, but their conversations were less notable. It was a good day.

18. - Top - End - #138
    Ogre in the Playground

For the first time I wish I had gone to a larger college just so I could do that every day to a different solicitor.

19. - Top - End - #139
    Ogre in the Playground

Dear Internets,

Why is Fluttershy a cephalopod?

Spoiler
    Show

Yours sincerely,
    Dexam.

20. - Top - End - #140

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    I wonder what PINKIE would say about that.

In other news, Fluttershy has chosen a class for this year's upcoming big MMO release
    Spoiler
    Show
    So that's why Boba Fett only had like, 3 lines in the original trilogy!

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelhero
    1. What events would you like to see in season 2?
    You know, I haven't given this much thought. Perhaps another holiday, some more of the lands besides Ponyville and Canterlot. Not so much an event, but I would like an antagonist or two, whether a return of Trixie or a new one. Obviously nothing too big, we don't want Lord Tirek turning Equestria into Mordor, but something akin to a rivalry or the hydra might work.

Quote Originally Posted by rebelhero
    2. if you could place ANY OC pony into the show who would it be, and how would you make their appearance work while staying under the shows parameters?
    Not too sure on this one. I'd have to say a Ponyard or Don Quixote-like pony might be interesting. The dashing and gentlepony adventurer who takes Ponyville by storm.

Quote Originally Posted by rebelhero
    3. What background pony should become a regular part of the show? (luna and derpy aside because we know they get more screen time now) What should they do? what connection to the mane cast should they have?
    I'd like to see a bit more of Lyra and Bon Bon myself. That said, I don't want entire episodes to them, but a line here, a line there could work. Other than that, I would like to see a bit more on the Wonderbolts.
    Happy Trixie Appreciation Day!

Old Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Stormpony Avatar by Dirtytabs

21. - Top - End - #141
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dexam View Post
    Dear Internets,

Why is Fluttershy a cephalopod?

Spoiler
    Show

Yours sincerely,
    Dexam.
    She needs the extra arms to give out hugs.
    Thanks to Dirty Tabs for the Travis pony.

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to A Thousand Words for the My Little Simhata avatar, and thanks to Trixie for fixing the cropping.

Breakdown Twilight from Pony Halloween celebration, thanks to Thanqol.

Thanks to Akrim.Elf for the awesome Laharl pony.

22. - Top - End - #142
    Troll in the Playground

The following is the result of me playing too much Team Fortress 2 the last few days and concluding that Scout and Rainbow Dash are soul mates, and having an odd desire to ponyfy him and throw him into my fanficverse.

The Setting: Some of the girls are in town for business. Dash went along and wandered off, eventually winding up at the pony equivalent of a featherweight boxing match or an Mixed Martial Arts match. Spoilered for silly.

Spoiler
    Show

Dash: I don't know how YOUR weekend was, but I met the most amazing guy EVER. His name's Scout!
    Dash: We just talked for hours. Flying, fighting, our childhoods... AJ, is this was love feels like?
    Applejack: Uh, sugarcube, you're gonna have to use your words. Ah can't exactly see yer feelins'.
    Dash: He GETS me. He's just like me, only we're good at different stuff so I'm not afraid to admit he's better at stuff than me! That's rare!
    Twilight: Um, that actually happens a lot. I mean, you can't do unicorn magic, right?
    Dash (mumble mumble mumble)
    Twilight: Huh?
    Dash: I said I always told myself I could be the best at it if I ever felt like it.
    Dash: But back on topic! He's so awesome! The way he took that guy apart in the ring was like... poetry. Perfection.
    Twilight: That... that sounds slightly sick.
    Dash: I figured you wouldn't understand.
    Applejack: Well, ah'm happy fer you, ah guess. Just... this guy could be trouble. You want this spare can of mace ah brought along?
    Dash: No thanks. Scout already got me one.
    (she proceeds to drop a mace on the table)
    Twilight: That's a mace they used in the second llama war. Or a very good recreation.
    Dash: He said it matched my eyes!
    My anime review podcast is coming back after a one year hiatus! www.fivepointpodcast.com

23. - Top - End - #143
    Dwarf in the Playground

Wow. Captain's a hottie.
    *ahem*

Good work, Inkwell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexam View Post
    Does the good Captain have a name yet? If not, I nominate Captain Manesway.
    Thank you! And I haven't named her yet, so Captain Manesway is a good one. ^^
    Last edited by InkwellPony; 2011-08-01 at 02:28 AM.

24. - Top - End - #144
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    I personally ship Colgate with a deep annoyance with Doctor Whooves, her master Time Lord trainer.

That's right. I ship her with her annoyance at someone. THAT'S HOW ANNOYED SHE IS.
    Narcissistic toothpaste. Got it.

Also the proper term for Celestia is Mature Beauty. Every equivalent saying (MILF, Cougar, etc) has negative connotations.
    Huh. I want to say I have never had Milf bring negative connotations, but then there is the whole "I didn't want to use the world Milf" thing.
    Of course, mature beauty has negative connotations, too. So I'll just say she is the pony equivalent of a beautiful woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Brazen Shield View Post
    Braz's Version of a Quote Post:
    Last Thread Catch-up Edition!!

We did ><
    I think they mean like, transcribed into writing. Which is why I think it would be board-inappropriate. Also, not particularly topical.

I don't know I just...
    I worry.
    Stars and Garters, why the hay did I show you where those things were? Hittin' me with the sad pony face. We just had a conversation around here about not abusing the sad pony face! I mean, c'mon!

Haha!! Yeah. You don't wanna see us argue. I cuss a lot.

What? What were YOU thinking he meant?
    ... Yeah. That's what I meant. except it's totally not ;þ

Yay! Our first shipper!!
    Silly, why do online what you can do in person? ;D
    Uh, Braz honey, I don't think...
    Did...

I don't even know how to respond to respond to this.

You know it sounds like you just invited Lix Lorn over to our house, right?

Ugh! Don't Remind me!!

;P
    But yes we have shoddy cable. Half the stuff recorded gets cut off or flips in and out of service. Getting it fixed before season two though!
    I'm holdin' you to this. Hard.

Thank you.
    It's supposed to be Brazen's cutiemark. ("cutie mark?" two words or one?)
    Her coat is that dark purple color in the background. My best friend made the avatar for me and SiuiS helped me come up with the design.
    I think it would look better if the background were transparent, but that's me. The colors don't look right.

"Hi, I'm a representative for your student union, can I talk about your vote?"
    "Sure, I've got one question first. What do you think of ponies?"
    "Ponies?"
    "Ponies."
    "They're... chubby."
    "Chubby?"
    "And a good alternative to horses?"
    "Chubby alternative to horses. All right. Who's your favourite pony?"
    "I don't know any ponies personally."
    "C'mon."
    "Okay, there was a brown one at a farm."
    "Okay, the brown fat pony is your favourite. I reckon that's worth taking a flier."

Ponyrolled a few others, but their conversations were less notable. It was a good day.
    Good responses from this one.

"so the fat brown one? Good enough". Classic.

-

So hey folks. I'm having the second thoughts.
    Our planned Marathon for the 3rd, I'm starting to view it more and more as just a stunt. I'm not sure that's a good thing.

We have a couple folks who like the speed we are at now. I can't help but feel like blitzing through the thread is an insult to all the poor ponies who are having trouble keeping up as it is.

Thoughts?

25. - Top - End - #145
    Troll in the Playground

Well, a big part of the reason the thread's going at the rate it has been has been that I haven't been there. I mean, I probably won't be back at my normal posting rate for the foreseeable future (like, I won't be living here constantly). But I think things will speed up again now that I'm not gone all day.

At the same time, I don't want to break the thread for the sake of breaking the thread. Unless we could get all the regulars on board for it, I don't want to alienate people.

So while it'd be a fun experiment, I'm willing to leave off if nobody else wants it.

26. - Top - End - #146
    Ogre in the Playground

From one of the show's animator's blog:
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #147
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

I went way too long without checking on this thread. Here's some cute I found while I was gone.

http://ponibooru.413chan.net/post/view/40308

http://ponibooru.413chan.net/post/view/40292

28. - Top - End - #148
    Troll in the Playground

When I say MILF has negative connotations, I mean because of the way it objectifies people, and in crass language at that.

Like, I'd want to punch out anyone who talked about MY mother like that.
    Last edited by darthbobcat; 2011-08-01 at 03:41 AM.

29. - Top - End - #149
    Troll in the Playground

You know it sounds like you just invited Lix Lorn over to our house, right?
    -

So hey folks. I'm having the second thoughts.
    Our planned Marathon for the 3rd, I'm starting to view it more and more as just a stunt. I'm not sure that's a good thing.

We have a couple folks who like the speed we are at now. I can't help but feel like blitzing through the thread is an insult to all the poor ponies who are having trouble keeping up as it is.

Thoughts?
    You say that like it's a bad thing! I'm sure Lix would be a very polite and amicable house guest.

And it's not a stunt, so much as an experiment, and an attempt to see just what ponies can do...

In a more selfish light, I'm hoping it might drag some people back and make me feel less like I ruined things for a bunch of people and drove them off. Makes me feel all Pinkamina.

But like DBC said, if a lot of ponies really don't want it, I'm good with dropping it too.
    Thanks to Dirty Tabs for the Travis pony.

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to A Thousand Words for the My Little Simhata avatar, and thanks to Trixie for fixing the cropping.

Breakdown Twilight from Pony Halloween celebration, thanks to Thanqol.

Thanks to Akrim.Elf for the awesome Laharl pony.

30. - Top - End - #150
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Strife View Post
    You say that like it's a bad thing! I'm sure Lix would be a very polite and amicable house guest.

And it's not a stunt, so much as an experiment, and an attempt to see just what ponies can do...

In a more selfish light, I'm hoping it might drag some people back and make me feel less like I ruined things for a bunch of people and drove them off. Makes me feel all Pinkamina.

But like DBC said, if a lot of ponies really don't want it, I'm good with dropping it too.
    What did you think you drove people away with?

Also, I haven't added a lot of new stuff to Semper Fi, but I did edit the last 10 pages I wrote. Oh the unnoticed typos.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1.../edit?hl=en_US Still on the home stretch. Page 59. I hope this hasn't all been a mistake... after 6 weeks or so of this, I'm starting to worry.