New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 18 of 50 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272843 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #511
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 4

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    (I think Fox wants to be the hero right?)

Icy already had her snowball floating in the air, aimed squarely at the annoying orange colt that was singing. She didn't notice Sandy flinging the snowball at her.

Drama Camera Mode

The snowball looked to be hurling at 70 miles per hour, it had speed lines and everything. The camera would then zoom in on Fox, focusing on his eyes which switched to heroic determination.

"Nooooooooooooooooooo!"
    In a show of slow motion Fox jumped in the way of the dastardly snowball as the camera cut between extreme close-ups of the two every second.

Reality Camera Mode

Tis a long shot of the scene as the snowball just phooshes on a Fox Trot who hit the floor first. It just sort of dissipates in a puff of snowflakes.

2. - Top - End - #512
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 4

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

Drama Camera Mode

The snowball looked to be hurling at 70 miles per hour, it had speed lines and everything. The camera would then zoom in on Fox, focusing on his eyes which switched to heroic determination.

"Nooooooooooooooooooo!"
    In a show of slow motion Fox jumped in the way of the dastardly snowball as the camera cut between extreme close-ups of the two every second.

Reality Camera Mode

Tis a long shot of the scene as the snowball just phooshes on a Fox Trot who hit the floor first. It just sort of dissipates in a puff of snowflakes.
    Icy dropped her snowball as she realised Fox took the hit. "Luna! Fox, are you okay?" she cried, cantering over and nuzzling him.

Silverpine gestured at Gear. "Time to run. I think she'll be mad now that we hit her coltfriend instead."

"You have no idea." He heard a dangerously icy voice reply.

"RUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNN!"

*Wee, montage chase scene?*

3. - Top - End - #513
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    All the while, Sandy had been whistling innocently, doing his best job of paying the shenanigans no heed whatsoever, while secretly paying them all the heed. Brilliant!

Once the two foals starting skipping around Icy, he waited until she turned her head to follow Silverpine, momentarily putting Sandy in her blind spot. He let loose with his snowball, straight at wherever she hit Silverpine. Without bothering to see the results (or wait for the retaliation) he took off for the stairs, shouting back, "RUNNNNNNN!" to his fellow compatriots.
    Icy dropped her snowball as she realised Fox took the hit. "Luna! Fox, are you okay?" she cried, cantering over and nuzzling him.

Silverpine gestured at Gear. "Time to run. I think she'll be mad now that we hit her coltfriend instead."

"You have no idea." He heard a dangerously icy voice reply.

"RUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNN!"

*Wee, montage chase scene?*
    Of course Icy's nuzzling and being called her coltfriend did not go unnoticed. His cheeks had a blush sticker but...he rather liked her nuzzling, the thought making him blush more. He discretely coughed to distract himself from those thoughts.

"Gyah....I'm fine Miss Icy Touch.....but.....but those foals won't be,"
    Fox shook his head and grinned at the mischievous foals.

"Yikes...hahahaha..."
    Gear gleefully yelped as she followed after Sandy and Silverpine.

*complete with benny hill music too! xP*

4. - Top - End - #514
    Titan in the Playground

*cue Benny Hill Music*

*The three foals sliding down the Civic Center stairs, snowballs impacting the clouds behind them machine-gun style.*

*The five run/chase into one shop, the foals come out another one down the street, Icy and Fox pop out of a trapdoor in the middle of the road, all three foals come out different doors, the inactive ponies do a kick line out one of the doors, etc. ends with the foals chasing Icy and Fox Trot before pulling a swift about-face.*

*The three foals huddled under a fruit stand. They peek out, don't see anything. Icy slowly emerges above their heads, grinning sadistically and snowballs at the ready. The three retreat under a hail of icy doom.*

*Sandy starts flagging behind. Gear drops back, commences with the teasing. Dust cloud as he runs to escape the crazy mare filly.*

*Orange colt with a silver mane, a monocle, hat, and mustache leaning idly against a box. Icy and Fox ask him where they went, he shrugs. They glare at him suspiciously, he shakes his head furiously, then books it with the two in hot pursuit. Silverpine, Sandy, and Gear pop their heads out from behind the box, shrug, and run the other way.*

As the foals continued to run from their tormentors, Sandy had been unintentionally steering them towards the downtown area where Soft's bar was. Probably some part of his adult mind giving him suggestions or whatever. But first they had to lose their pursuers, who were still hot on their tails and getting better with their aim.

Silverpine, by the looks of things, had a plan all along. As they rounded the corner, the parked Clunker came into view.

(Just going to let you two respond first. Plus, Sandy is probably in the rear, seeing how his legs aren't as long.)
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

5. - Top - End - #515
    Ettin in the Playground

*cue Benny Hill Music*

*The three foals sliding down the Civic Center stairs, snowballs impacting the clouds behind them machine-gun style.*

*The five run/chase into one shop, the foals come out another one down the street, Icy and Fox pop out of a trapdoor in the middle of the road, all three foals come out different doors, the inactive ponies do a kick line out one of the doors, etc. ends with the foals chasing Icy and Fox Trot before pulling a swift about-face.*

*The three foals huddled under a fruit stand. They peek out, don't see anything. Icy slowly emerges above their heads, grinning sadistically and snowballs at the ready. The three retreat under a hail of icy doom.*

*Sandy starts flagging behind. Gear drops back, commences with the teasing. Dust cloud as he runs to escape the crazy mare filly.*

*Orange colt with a silver mane, a monocle, hat, and mustache leaning idly against a box. Icy and Fox ask him where they went, he shrugs. They glare at him suspiciously, he shakes his head furiously, then books it with the two in hot pursuit. Silverpine, Sandy, and Gear pop their heads out from behind the box, shrug, and run the other way.*

As the foals continued to run from their tormentors, Sandy had been unintentionally steering them towards the downtown area where Soft's bar was. Probably some part of his adult mind giving him suggestions or whatever. But first they had to lose their pursuers, who were still hot on their tails and getting better with their aim.

Silverpine, by the looks of things, had a plan all along. As they rounded the corner, the parked Clunker came into view.

(Just going to let you two respond first. Plus, Sandy is probably in the rear, seeing how his legs aren't as long.)
    "Sweet, the Clunker. Gear! Maybe you can start it up and we can jump away!" Silverpine shouted, as they kept running from the snowballs of doom (tm).

"Get back here you foals!" Icy shouted from behind, chucking yet another snowball at the three foals.
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-08-14 at 06:15 PM.

6. - Top - End - #516
    Troll in the Playground

"Sweet, the Clunker. Gear! Maybe you can start it up and we can jump away!" Silverpine shouted, as they kept running from the snowballs of doom (tm).

"Get back here you foals!" Icy shouted from behind, chucking yet another snowball at the three foals.

"Come on...though there's only two seats with seatbelts, somepony is gonna have to hide under the bed and hold on tight,"
    As she says that she and (maybe Silverpine) glance at Sandy with a grin. Gear hops onto the driver's seat and starts pushing buttons as the Clunker whirs.

Fox meanwhile, was having fun in the chase, unlike Icy it wasn't all serious business to him, but he played along with the laments against them. Though seeing Icy angry was a bit on the scary 'flutterrage' side of things.

"Come on Miss Icy, before they start that monstrosity up!"
    He sped up pumping his lanky dancer's legs.

7. - Top - End - #517
    Ettin in the Playground

"Come on...though there's only two seats with seatbelts, somepony is gonna have to hide under the bed and hold on tight,"
    As she says that she and (maybe Silverpine) glance at Sandy with a grin. Gear hops onto the driver's seat and starts pushing buttons as the Clunker whirs.

Fox meanwhile, was having fun in the chase, unlike Icy it wasn't all serious business to him, but he played along with the laments against them. Though seeing Icy angry was a bit on the scary 'flutterrage' side of things.

"Come on Miss Icy, before they start that monstrosity up!"
    He sped up pumping his lanky dancer's legs.
    Silverpine clambered into the mech with undue haste, dragging Sandy in as well. "Grab that bed... and hold on to something!" he yelled, strapping himself in.

"Oh no you don't!" Icy thundered. Yep, she was in full 'flutterrage' mode now. Her horn began to glow dangerously again, brighter than ever. A snowball the size of a watermelon began to grow next to her.

"Sandy! Grab the pies in the fridge. That should slow her," Silverpine yelled frantically.
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-08-14 at 06:50 PM.

8. - Top - End - #518
    Titan in the Playground

Silverpine clambered into the mech with undue haste, dragging Sandy in as well. "Grab that bed... and hold on to something!" he yelled, strapping himself in.

"Oh no you don't!" Icy thundered. Yep, she was in full 'flutterrage' mode now. Her horn began to glow dangerously again, brighter than ever. A snowball the size of a watermelon began to grow next to her.

"Sandy! Grab the pies in the fridge. That should slow her," Silverpine yelled frantically.
    Sandy was nearly out of breath from all the running; his foal self was in far worse shape than his adult form. But the colt had a mission; defend his comrades from the IcyTerror of Bridal Shores!

...apparently, his younger self was WAY too easy to rope into this sort of thing too.

He dragged himself to the fridge and snagged out as many pies as he could carry. He threw them as best as his tired limbs could manage; even though most would fall short or be off-aim, a few would find their mark.

By the time his volley was done, he had three pies left over.

9. - Top - End - #519
    Troll in the Playground

Sandy was nearly out of breath from all the running; his foal self was in far worse shape than his adult form. But the colt had a mission; defend his comrades from the IcyTerror of Bridal Shores!

...apparently, his younger self was WAY too easy to rope into this sort of thing too.

He dragged himself to the fridge and snagged out as many pies as he could carry. He threw them as best as his tired limbs could manage; even though most would fall short or be off-aim, a few would find their mark.

By the time his volley was done, he had three pies left over.
    Fox did his best to get in the way of the volley of pies so that Icy could concentrate on her spell.

"Sandy, hold on to something...The Clunker's ready to 'hop'!"
    Gear yelled as she pulled...The Lever of Levers.

10. - Top - End - #520
    Titan in the Playground

Fox did his best to get in the way of the volley of pies so that Icy could concentrate on her spell.

Sandy glanced between Icy and the safety of...under the bed. He tried to get a better look at her to see if she had lost the spell.

(ie He'll do something based on what Icy is doing)

11. - Top - End - #521
    Ettin in the Playground

(Apologies for the extended deadtime. Laptop in university was put out of commission by a combination of old age and suspicious handling on my part.)

Unfortunately, Fox's best effort wasn't enough to prevent the one single pie that smacked right into the side of her face. It threw off her concentration just enough for her to lose control of the large snowball forming above her head. The snowball fell with a loud squish on top of the pair, smothering both in magical snow.

Sandy glanced between Icy and the safety of...under the bed. He tried to get a better look at her to see if she had lost the spell.

(ie He'll do something based on what Icy is doing)
    "JUMP, GEAR, JUMP!" Silverpine shouted, seeing their opportunity to make the Great Escape.

12. - Top - End - #522
    Troll in the Playground

(Apologies for the extended deadtime. Laptop in university was put out of commission by a combination of old age and suspicious handling on my part.)

Unfortunately, Fox's best effort wasn't enough to prevent the one single pie that smacked right into the side of her face. It threw off her concentration just enough for her to lose control of the large snowball forming above her head. The snowball fell with a loud squish on top of the pair, smothering both in magical snow.

"JUMP, GEAR, JUMP!" Silverpine shouted, seeing their opportunity to make the Great Escape.
    Gear yelled like a hot blooded mecha pilot from those Nipony anime. It was dramatic. Complete with speed lines and cross hatching shadowing. It was then followed with a giggle of triumph as the Clunker bounded out of town.

---

Meanwhile, in the pile of magical snow, Fox's legs were jutting out comically from the snow. A moment later his head popped out of the snow as it swished about. "I think I have a brain freeze." He tapped the side of his head as snow sprinkled out his ear, then he remembered Icy was in here somewhere. He dug out the snow around her. He was still in good spirits about this though.

"Frozen pie ma'am?"
    He scooped up some cold pie from the side of her face, even though he had cold pie all over his head, and ate it.

13. - Top - End - #523
    Ettin in the Playground

Gear yelled like a hot blooded mecha pilot from those Nipony anime. It was dramatic. Complete with speed lines and cross hatching shadowing. It was then followed with a giggle of triumph as the Clunker bounded out of town.
    "Oh Celestia, I forgot I get airsick," Silverpine gulped, and put a hoof to his mouth. His face turned a sickly green.

Meanwhile, in the pile of magical snow, Fox's legs were jutting out comically from the snow. A moment later his head popped out of the snow as it swished about. "I think I have a brain freeze." He tapped the side of his head as snow sprinkled out his ear, then he remembered Icy was in here somewhere. He dug out the snow around her. He was still in good spirits about this though.

"Frozen pie ma'am?"
    He scooped up some cold pie from the side of her face, even though he had cold pie all over his head, and ate it.
    Icy herself was buried almost completely under the snow, save for her tail waving about comically at one side. She gasped for air as Fox dug her out, before chuckling a little when Fox scooped the pie off her face; her anger was forgotten in the face of the ridiculous situation they found themselves stuck in.

"Yes, we might as well have pie," she deadpanned, licking a wallop of the pie off his head.

14. - Top - End - #524
    Troll in the Playground

Icy herself was buried almost completely under the snow, save for her tail waving about comically at one side. She gasped for air as Fox dug her out, before chuckling a little when Fox scooped the pie off her face; her anger was forgotten in the face of the ridiculous situation they found themselves stuck in.

"Yes, we might as well have pie," she deadpanned, licking a wallop of the pie off his head.

"Gyah.."
    Fox squeaked when Icy just licked pie of his head like that. "Ahem...I mean...we'll get those uncouth foals, we'll get them!" He mock-angry yelled as he waved a hoof in admonishment.

"Blargh though..I'm going to need a bath though..."
    He offhandedly said scraping pie off himself, sniffing it, then eating it.

15. - Top - End - #525
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy had dashed for under the bed, but only managed to make it as far as one of the legs before takeoff. He clung to the bed for dear life, his eyes shut tight and the rest of him flopping about from the extreme takeoff velocity.

16. - Top - End - #526
    Ettin in the Playground

"Gyah.."
    Fox squeaked when Icy just licked pie of his head like that. "Ahem...I mean...we'll get those uncouth foals, we'll get them!" He mock-angry yelled as he waved a hoof in admonishment.

"Blargh though..I'm going to need a bath though..."
    He offhandedly said scraping pie off himself, sniffing it, then eating it.
    "Speak for yourself, I think we both need a bath after all that running," Icy remarked, watching him scrape the pie off his mane. She glanced at the speck that marked the Clunker whizzing through the air.

"I suppose we'll have to postpone our retribution for the meantime." She flopped on the slowly melting patch of snow, suddenly feeling tired. "That and I don't think I could have kept up that rate of spellcasting," Icy continued, putting her head down on the snow.

17. - Top - End - #527
    Pixie in the Playground

Jormong was laying on the top of the clunkers shell watching where the three ponies were going and taking a lot of pleasure from the constant bouncing. He was actually using his magic to stay attached to the clunker so as to not get thrown out of it. And even now he was wondering. Is Gear big enough to really drives this optimally?

18. - Top - End - #528
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh Celestia, I forgot I get airsick," Silverpine gulped, and put a hoof to his mouth. His face turned a sickly green.
    Sandy had dashed for under the bed, but only managed to make it as far as one of the legs before takeoff. He clung to the bed for dear life, his eyes shut tight and the rest of him flopping about from the extreme takeoff velocity.

-Somewhere out of town, closer to the woods-

"Woooooooooo!"
    The filly cried as the Clunker came to a stop, good thing The Clunker was never described to have gas pedals, that would have been a disaster. "Hahaha....that was exciting....we sure outsmarted those silly teenagers."

"Speak for yourself, I think we both need a bath after all that running," Icy remarked, watching him scrape the pie off his mane. She glanced at the speck that marked the Clunker whizzing through the air.

"I suppose we'll have to postpone our retribution for the meantime." She flopped on the slowly melting patch of snow, suddenly feeling tired. "That and I don't think I could have kept up that rate of spellcasting," Icy continued, putting her head down on the snow.
    Fox Trot knelt down. "Climb on my back, I'll...take us back to the Civic Center." Though he did mentally wince at the thought of climbing all those horrid stairs with the filly on his back.

19. - Top - End - #529
    Titan in the Playground

"Woooooooooo!"
    The filly cried as the Clunker came to a stop, good thing The Clunker was never described to have gas pedals, that would have been a disaster. "Hahaha....that was exciting....we sure outsmarted those silly teenagers."
    Sandy still had the bed leg in a death grip, and by his scrunched-shut eyes and uncontrolled shaking, he wasn't keen on letting go anytime soon.

20. - Top - End - #530
    Ettin in the Playground

"Woooooooooo!"
    Silverpine made no reply, but instead leaned over the side and retched heavily.

Fox Trot knelt down. "Climb on my back, I'll...take us back to the Civic Center." Though he did mentally wince at the thought of climbing all those horrid stairs with the filly on his back.
    "Don't be silly Fox, I'm not that weak," Icy replied, making herself stand up to show she meant it. She wobbled slightly on four legs, and had to take a step back to steady herself. "Woah, why is the ground moving?"

21. - Top - End - #531
    Troll in the Playground

Sandy still had the bed leg in a death grip, and by his scrunched-shut eyes and uncontrolled shaking, he wasn't keen on letting go anytime soon.
    Silverpine made no reply, but instead leaned over the side and retched heavily.

"What a bunch of sissies....anywhoof...I'mma explore a bit,"
    Gear hopped out of The Clunker and took a look around. She then glanced up and smirked.

"Looks like we have a stowaway,"
    She takes note of Jormong.

"Don't be silly Fox, I'm not that weak," Icy replied, making herself stand up to show she meant it. She wobbled slightly on four legs, and had to take a step back to steady herself. "Woah, why is the ground moving?"

"I didn't say you were weak, heck, you're one of the toughest....but even the toughest get tired,"
    He still remained in a kneeling position. "Now will you comply or will I have to get assertive and plop your flank onto my back? Gentlecolt ways be darned in this instance."

22. - Top - End - #532
    Ettin in the Playground

"What a bunch of sissies....anywhoof...I'mma explore a bit,"
    Gear hopped out of The Clunker and took a look around. She then glanced up and smirked.

"Looks like we have a stowaway,"
    She takes note of Jormong.
    Silverpine stopped his retching just to utter, "Who?" before going right back to emptying his breakfast. And his dinner yesterday.

"I didn't say you were weak, heck, you're one of the toughest....but even the toughest get tired,"
    He still remained in a kneeling position. "Now will you comply or will I have to get assertive and plop your flank onto my back? Gentlecolt ways be darned in this instance."
    "No, I won't," Icy replied stubbornly, shaking her head. "I'm not some filly that needs to be cuddled every five minutes." She took a hesitant step forward towards the Civic Centre. Fox could probably overpower her easily in this state.

23. - Top - End - #533
    Pixie in the Playground

Jormong looked at the two ponies, one of which loosing his breakfast and waved. Hellooo. That was fun don't you think?

24. - Top - End - #534
    Troll in the Playground

Silverpine stopped his retching just to utter, "Who?" before going right back to emptying his breakfast. And his dinner yesterday.

"Not sure, looks familiar....Hey come down here,"
    The filly called out towards Jormong.

"Yep, sure was fun...I gots me wonderful shivers thinking about it,"
    She told Jormong.

"No, I won't," Icy replied stubbornly, shaking her head. "I'm not some filly that needs to be cuddled every five minutes." She took a hesitant step forward towards the Civic Centre. Fox could probably overpower her easily in this state.

"Darn it....Miss Icy Touch,"
    Fox, puffed his chest and hopped in front of her. "Don't make this difficult for me." He furrowed his brows and stared at her and leaned forward a bit, being 'assertive'.

25. - Top - End - #535
    Ettin in the Playground

"Not sure, looks familiar....Hey come down here,"
    The filly called out towards Jormong.

"Yep, sure was fun...I gots me wonderful shivers thinking about it,"
    She told Jormong.
    "Ugh... I wish I could say the same," Silverpine moaned, as he lay on the side of the Clunker.

"Darn it....Miss Icy Touch,"
    Fox, puffed his chest and hopped in front of her. "Don't make this difficult for me." He furrowed his brows and stared at her and leaned forward a bit, being 'assertive'.
    "Fox, I really appreciate the help, but I can walk myself," Icy replied, frowning. She took another unsteady step...

... and lost her footing, tumbling to the ground painfully. The icy mare groaned with pain.

26. - Top - End - #536
    Troll in the Playground

"Fox, I really appreciate the help, but I can walk myself," Icy replied, frowning. She took another unsteady step...

... and lost her footing, tumbling to the ground painfully. The icy mare groaned with pain.

"That's it Miss Icy Touch,"
    He squeaked in his best attempt at a gruff voice. "My back. Now." He laid flat with his legs tucked underneath so that she could crawl onto his back.

27. - Top - End - #537
    Ettin in the Playground

"That's it Miss Icy Touch,"
    He squeaked in his best attempt at a gruff voice. "My back. Now." He laid flat with his legs tucked underneath so that she could crawl onto his back.
    "... Fine," Icy grudgingly admitted. She used her forehooves to pull herself forward and onto his back. She ended up in a pretty comical turtle position on his back.

"Just... don't tell anypony else..." she said weakly, laying her head on his soft mocha coat.
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-08-15 at 12:40 PM.

28. - Top - End - #538
    Troll in the Playground

"... Fine," Icy grudgingly admitted. She used her forehooves to pull herself forward and onto his back. She ended up in a pretty comical turtle position on his back.

"Just... don't tell anypony else..." she said weakly, laying her head on his soft mocha coat.

"I won't...though that won't stop ponies from seeing this,"
    He said as he stood up. He began walking towards back into town. "I apologize though for...um..the harshness I took with you Miss Icy Touch."

29. - Top - End - #539
    Titan in the Playground

After a few more moments, Sandy finally realized their freefall of certain doom had stopped. He tentatively released his hold on the bed leg, sighing in relief when he didn't go flying about the inside of the Clunker.

He spotted Jormong, and scowled slightly. "Told'ya we'd be alright. Ya'll didn't need to follow us." He put on a brave face, even though his knees were still a little wobbly.

30. - Top - End - #540
    Pixie in the Playground

Jormong noticed that the young ponies weren't exactly remembering him except for Sandy. He quickly dissapeared into the Dream realm and appeared again right in front the three. He was in his Daymare for, pure white, water spewing. Would you like a reminder as to who I am. He said to Gear and Silver. To Sandy he said. And you look like your going to fall over any moment now with those shacking knees. He knew he was over exaggerating a bit.